Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
Loved him. Have no idea how he was related to Uncle Scrooge McDuck, though. Never saw the pilot episode. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:39 pm

Army of Darkness - Movie Series
I agree; we don't need this entry, there is already an Evil Dead entry. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 9, 2011, 6:39 pm

TaleSpin - TV Shows
Should have gotten at least another season or two. It still had alot of heart left as best as I remember when it stopped airing new episodes, but I was young when it was at it's prime. I loved how the Jungle Book characters came to life living like humans, but still in the wild world of pirates and smuggling, cannons and airplanes. Awesome show IMO. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:38 pm

Charmed - TV Shows
Not one of the four Charmed girls could really act, so I just didn't believe it, since it was clear they didn't believe it. So mediocre for the Fantasy genre. Sad stain on television history. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:35 pm

South Park - TV Shows
So much has happened to change this cartoon over the years, but it still does what it did over a decade ago for me. It made me laugh at the current state of affairs. If you're really young, you might not even get the significance of the earlier season's, but you will probably still enjoy the new episodes. Yes, tons of controversy. That's what made so many people watch over the years. None of that controversy has killed the show. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:33 pm

Tales from the Crypt - TV Shows
I thought the Crypt Keeper was a woman when I was young. He/she was the creepiest thing I ever saw at bedtime when I was younger than 5. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:31 pm

Jason Statham - Celebrities
After Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, he became typecast as the typical British tough guy that Americans love to root for. This is the only film where he shines without being all up in your face about it. Snatch was alright, but still he was already getting egotistic. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:28 pm

National Lampoon's Family Vacation - Movie Series
Made me laugh many times and that's not an easy accomplishment. So, no bone. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:24 pm

Craigslist - Websites
When most ads are posted by companies in some sections, it's killed it's simple guy needing to sell a simple something feel. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:23 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
God knows how I miss the original site. This site will never reach everyone who was a member there and grow as fast as it did. I hope this one continues to uphold it's memory. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:21 pm

Velvet Revolver - Music Groups
This combination of powerhouse 90's rockers is one hell of a good band. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:19 pm

Hootie and the Blowfish - Music Groups
I just loved that broken mirror album they released. Every song was good on the entire thing. I don't they released anything else that I heard, but for the time, they were great and simple. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:14 pm

Insanity pleas - Random Topics
I just want to say that we need to start locking up crazy people again... BEFORE they hurt people, not afterward. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 9, 2011, 6:08 pm

7th heaven - TV Shows
It boned day one, I only watch this when there is nothing on back then. It's too melodramaic, I mean the parents and his siblings overreacted when Matt smoking weed, they treated them like he killed somebody. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:41 am

Full House - TV Shows
I would say Day 1, but it wasn't half crappy until Michelle became the star of the show and it became fully crap. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:31 am

TaleSpin - TV Shows
One of the best cartoons of the '90s. TaleSpin rules! -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:22 am

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
That is the show that defines the '90s of my childhood. Darkwing Duck rules! Too bad today cartoons is not even close to good, it's either too annoying, pointless, or just plain unfunny because of of the sake of being PC. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:18 am

Adventures from the Book of Virtues - TV Shows
I remember that show, it seems to be a decent show. It's lot better than today cartoons, that for sure. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:08 am

MUGEN - Random Topics
I love Mugen, you can have Marvel, Capcom, DC, Mortal Kombat, Nintendo, and even Dragonball Z all fight each other. But it's getting too much when people created broken or cheap characters that is impossible to beat. It's even more ridicous when there is too many of them and gotten to the point when 2 unbalance characters faces off and nobody wins. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:02 am

Lea Michele - Celebrities
She is one of those hollyweird types that she thinks that her shit doesn't stinks. She even snubbed that littie girl from "True Grit" who wanted an autograph for crying out loud.I understand that you don't have to sign every autograph, but you don't have your bodyguard talk for you. She could have talk for herself saying, "sorry, i'm running late" or whatever but took the coward's way out. Glee going to be yesterdays news anyways and her 15 minutes be over and back to a nobody. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 8:44 am

Prison Break - TV Shows
You hit right on the nail cfc2011, they should have ended it sailing to the sunset with his girlfriend on his arms on something like that. But they got greedy and instead make that crap called season 3. Now we got recycled plots, death of Sarah with a head in a box. After that I stopped watching, although I checked season 4 for a peek and I saw they brought back Sarah again, don't care how because season 4 going suck anyways. Thanks FOX for ruining another great show. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 8:27 am

Child's Play - Movie Series
Child's Play rules, especially the first two. I agree Bride and Seed became too campy but it's still better than most of today's horror movies. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 8:02 am

Danny Bonaduce - Celebrities
What can you say about a celebrity who has nothing to hide. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:14 am

Roger Ebert - Celebrities
I met Roger Ebert once while I was working in a Wendys. Decent enough guy I can do without his holier then thou attitude about movies. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:12 am

Gary Coleman - Celebrities
I cant say nothing bad about Gary Colman. I think he meant well. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:09 am

American Idol - TV Shows
Why would anyone watch this trash -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:08 am

Kelly Clarkson - Celebrities
Wins one contest and thinks she is a singer -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:07 am

Larry King - Celebrities
This guy lost me when he started taking psychics seriously. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:06 am

Molly Ringwald - Celebrities
Cant say nothing bad about her loved her from day 1 -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:04 am

Minnie Driver - Celebrities
Shes too hot I cant say nothing bad about her. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:02 am

Nancy Pelosi - Celebrities
The wicked witch is gone -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:00 am

Pauly Shore - Celebrities
untalented hack -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:58 am

Tara Reid - Celebrities
Untalented hack -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:54 am

Wanda Sykes - Celebrities
Not funny -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:53 am

Yasmine Bleeth - Celebrities
Destroyed her career with drugs. Never mind doing that horrible Baywatch -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:52 am

Yeardley Smith - Celebrities
Im in love with Yeardley Smith. She cant do wrong with me. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:51 am

Ron Howard - Celebrities
How can anyone hate how the Grinch Stole Christmas -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:41 am

Ashton Kutcher - Celebrities
Kutcher is loud and annoying. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:37 am

Tom and Jerry - TV Shows
Tom & Jerry was originally made for movie theaters. During the 70s cartoon violence and political correctness reared its ugly head. cartoons like Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry got censored. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:36 am

Army of Darkness - Movie Series
This is actually called The Evil Dead trilogy. Three of the best horror movies I ever saw. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:28 am

Garfield Minus Garfield - Websites
Ive always loved Garfield and this is just as good. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:25 am

Rate My Teachers - Websites
I wish they had this when I was in high school at the same time how do you know if anyone is telling the truth or being honest in their assessment of a teacher. a student could be pissed off that they got a bad grade and say something nasty. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:21 am

Google - Websites
I hate it when people use Google as a verb -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:18 am

Extreme Trains - TV Shows
The host of this show was just so annoying. And they never showed anything that I would consider extreme -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:15 am

Office, The - TV Shows
The only thing worse then a reality show is a show pretending to be a reality show. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:09 am

Modern Family - TV Shows
This show sucks I dont get it Ed O Neil is better then this -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:08 am

Samantha Who? - TV Shows
This is a very good show I dont understand why it got canceled -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:05 am

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
Rachel Maddow is an idiot. She has no clue. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:02 am

Roseanne Barr - Celebrities
I just saw Roseanne Barr on a talk show. she sounded really stupid I did like her before her TV show after she got her own series she was actually funny I never did understand why her show was so popular it totally sucked then she got too full of herself. and stopped being funny. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 5:58 am

Ashes to Ashes - TV Shows
I would say that this show initially jumped the shark, and then reverse-jumped the shark. Series 1 was pretty dreadful, but series 2 was great and series 3 was fantastic. The series finale made my top 10 series finales. -- Submitted By: (tabenx) on January 8, 2011, 9:51 am

Nanny, The - TV Shows
So funny, never boned! I didn't really mind the marriage episode. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 8, 2011, 9:42 am

Child's Play - Movie Series
When the sequels tried to be horror comedy. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 8:20 am

Sarah Palin - Celebrities
Another lame-ass reality show. Ugh! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 8:15 am

Tim Allen - Celebrities
I may be all alone but I liked "For Richer Or Poorer" -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 8:10 am

Rap (music) - Random Topics
It became just another fad that was turned into commercial crap and then run into the ground. It really wasn't that great in the first place. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 7:51 am

Valerie Bertinelli - Celebrities
Never really boned but am glad she got off the Jenny Craig thing and appears to be doing well on her own. There is life after Eddie -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 7:46 am

Hot In Cleveland - TV Shows
It seems a bit cutesy at times but their is a likeable chemistry between the stars. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 7:44 am

Jack Black - Celebrities
Jack Black is massively untalented at everything -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:46 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
Jenny McCarthy is the most untalented and dumbest women around I even suspect shes mentally ill with this whole autism thing There is even a website called Stop Jenny -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:45 pm

S#*! My Dad Says - TV Shows
This is one of the funniest new shows -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:42 pm

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
Dr Phil the quack -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:39 pm

Van Halen - Music Groups
Van Halen BTF when their pirate leader left (or was fired, depending on which interview with Ed you read back in the day). I was a Sammy fan way before he stepped in to try and fill Dave's shoes. But face it - it ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth! Sammy may bring the party, but Dave IS the party! -- Submitted By: (JAFO) on January 7, 2011, 7:51 pm

Warner Music Group - Random Topics
I recently uploaded a video to YouTube and it told me the song in it belonged to some record company (Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society). Thank goodness it wasn't WMG. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 7, 2011, 5:24 pm

Daily Show, The - TV Shows
The Daily Show boned the fish in 2006 when Stephen Colbert, Rod Coddry, Steve Carell and Ed Helms went off for bigger and better things. Around this time, the show ceased being a fake news show. Such recurring segments like "Even Stevphen" "We Love Showbiz" "This Week In God" and "Produce Pete" were discontinued and now each night is the same. Jon does two segments on how bad the Republicans and the media are by showing videoclips, make a fuuny face, make a joke, and repeat. And today's correspondents aren't as good as the previous crew with the exception to Samatha Bee. And they are hardly even around too. Maybe the occasional field report and maybe a in studio appeaerance here and there, but that is about it. Why couldn't the writers make up some new segments for the current cast? Only proves they just want Jon's face on there at all times. -- Submitted By: (tvfan) on January 7, 2011, 4:56 pm

Legends of the Hidden Temple - TV Shows
Loved this show as a kid. Always cheered on the Red Jaguars for some reason, though the Silver Snakes always seemed to win. Kirk Fogg was awful as a host, but people tuned in to watch Olmec and see the temple runs. The variety on this show was great. Sometimes you'd cross the moat on an inner tube, other times you'd have to climb across a cargo ladder upside down. No one ever seemed to win the temple runs. I always felt bad for the kids that got stuck with the Universal Studios grand prize instead of the trip to the Caribbean or something cool like that. The guards used to scare the crap out of me. Nickelodeon needs to bring back some of these game shows. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 7, 2011, 4:40 pm

Steely Dan - Music Groups
Never, never boned. Not even close to boning, even later in their career! -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on January 7, 2011, 12:46 pm

Dinovite - Random Topics
Dinovite is our savior. We have a shitzu and he has horrible allergies/skin problem(so we thought). We tried allergy shots, many expensive shampoos, different types of food and nothing seemed to change his problems. He would literally chew his back until it was bleeding and had patches of hair missing. Our groomer was to the point where he didn't want to touch our dog anymore because he was in such pain. Then I read about Dinovite and our dog had many of the same symptoms listed. I never thought it could be from a nutritional deficiency. We started him on it and within 2 days he was able to sleep again and the chewing completely stopped. His skin and hair were so discolored and he smelled so badly from the bleeding, now he is a beautiful white dog again. This is one amazing product. I have an extra container of it in the cupboard because I do not want to run out. Thank you so much K9 Health Solutions for bringing back my puppy!! Jamie P. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on January 7, 2011, 12:35 pm

Liv Tyler - Celebrities
Sure, her Dad is Steven Tyler, and she is pretty and all, but I don't get why she is famous, or in movies for that matter... -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on January 7, 2011, 12:22 pm

Tori Spelling - Celebrities
I was willing to give ol' girl a break when she was on 90210, and even after that, as she began a career doing Lifetime movies. She always seemed sweet. But after she met the ultimate douchebag, Dean, I think her life and relevance has turned a corner to obscurity... -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on January 7, 2011, 12:20 pm

Care Bears, The - TV Shows
Made a Grumpy bear stuffed toy back in the day- the thing was so darn cute I still have it to this day! Care bears --esp. Grumpy -- still rock! -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on January 7, 2011, 11:51 am

Warner Music Group - Random Topics
It's not just WMG, several companies are doing (or have done) this copyright BS (such as 20th Century Fox, Sony Music Entertainment, and Viacom). Another sad thing is, in September 2009, Youtube and WMG had supposedly made a deal with each other (indicating that they would stop muting and deleting videos) but they're still muting/deleting some videos, and the videos that were muted (that haven't been deleted yet) are still muted. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 7, 2011, 10:58 am

Metallica - Music Groups
Definitely when they sued Napster over copyright. Copyright sucks! -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on January 7, 2011, 7:10 am

Anne of Green Gables - Movie Series
The first two movies, Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea were inspiring and beautiful. They deviated somewhat from the books, but for the most part, were faithful to the source material. The third and fourth movies follow an entirely different, and much grimmer time line than the books do and make Anne a substantially different character. -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on January 7, 2011, 7:08 am

Detriot 1-8-7 - TV Shows
Yeah, another cop show, but it has something most of the others don't: cinematography. That, plus crisp, somewhat understated direction, a talented cast, and the gritty Detroit visuals make it very watchable, at least for me... -- Submitted By: (JohnWest) on January 7, 2011, 5:25 am

Warner Music Group - Random Topics
It's 2011 and all the muted videos is still muted, still a sad irony. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 6, 2011, 10:46 pm

Warner Music Group - Random Topics
I remember I was trying to find out who sang that song to the Golden Girls theme. I finally find it out and tried to search the long version in Youtube just to find out that these bastards block it. They even block the cover songs sang by other people. All I can say is F-U WMG for unreasonablely mute songs. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 6, 2011, 10:43 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
The worst dubbing company ever! They don't even give out the uncut DVDs! Thank God that Funimation took away One Piece from 4kids. Even Viz does a better job for Naruto. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 6, 2011, 10:33 pm

Samson and Goliath - TV Shows
Hanna-Barbera made a number of good cartoon series, but they made a number of bad ones as well. This series aired alongside Space Kidettes, which was more appealing for the younger set. Samson was more of an action series for the older set. But this was pretty cheesy from the start. The dog turns into a lion with laser eye beams?!? Either they should have made him a regular cat that turns into a lion, or made him a dog that changes to a wolf. Either alternative would have made more sense. I'm not even sure there were any female characters in this series. Even the Space Kidettes had at least one girl in their group. Overall, Samson was the routine superhero beating giant creatures and opponents show. Nothing all that special here. -- Submitted By: (TVvuer69) on January 6, 2011, 9:36 pm

T. J. Hooker - TV Shows
The only reason i would watch is Heather Locklear other than that it sucked -- Submitted By: (hammer) on January 6, 2011, 9:25 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
Update: The autism study that Jenny McCarthy keeps trotting out has been exposed as fraudulent. Will Jenny (and her enabler Oprah) apologize and set their viewers/sheep straight? I doubt it. http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/05/autism.vaccines/index.html -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 6, 2011, 7:12 pm

Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
That's cool Pelirojo. I personally knew several families where the oldest child literally could've been a parent of the youngest child, and sometimes you'd have nephews OLDER than their uncles. Yes, it's possible. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 6, 2011, 5:51 pm

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
All true. But they do make some tasty hot wings (at least the one I've been to did). Otherwise, I will NOT set foot in the place if I don't have to (and I pull ALL the stops to 'redirect' my kids thinking when they even hint at wanting to go to Chuck E. Cheese). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 6, 2011, 4:54 pm

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
Funny how as kids this place is paradise, but as adults it's our worst nightmare. Bad pizza, poorly functioning robots that entertain, quarter-sucking games, rude patrons, and on top of it they stir the pot even more by selling alcohol. What a recipe for disaster! I personally prefer family-owned pizza joints or just having a party at home. The food is better, as is the entertainment and company. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 6, 2011, 4:12 pm

Terminator - Movie Series
They should have ended the Terminator franchise with the second film. The chip and arm, along with both Terminators, were destroyed, so how could Skynet have still been built? -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on January 6, 2011, 3:27 pm

Popeye - TV Shows
When Popeye switched shirts. Popeye with the black shirt was a bad ass sailor who continuously kicked Bluto's butt for Olive Oil. Popeye with the white shirt was a watered down family-friendly version who was too happy and not edgy enough. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 6, 2011, 3:24 pm

Dave Matthews Band - Music Groups
I liked DMB in the late 90s when they came out with Under the Table and Dreaming and Crash. After those two albums, Dave started getting too political and just didn't have the same soul that he had on older albums. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 6, 2011, 3:20 pm

Legend of Tarzan, The - TV Shows
I loved this show. It picked right up where the movie left off and showed Tarzan and Jane's budding relationship as well as her and Archie's adjustment to life among the gorillas. I loved watching Turk and Tantor's interactions and how they "helped" Archie with his experiments, usually with disastrous results. I also loved Jane's closeness with Kala and how Kala was able to give her insight into Tarzan's personality when she had trouble understanding him sometimes. -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on January 6, 2011, 3:08 pm

Project G.e.e.K.e.R. - TV Shows
As far as I'm concerned, Project Geeker never boned the fish. It had awesome characters and a compelling story line from start to finish and, as I remember, ended quite well. Noah ruled! -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on January 6, 2011, 3:05 pm

Yahoo! - Websites
God help you if you post on a comment on a topic and there are a team of cyberbully trolls who don't agree with you. They'll submit it as spam. If the administrators agree with them (or otherwise have some beef against you), you'll get slapped with restrictions, in the form of posting limits, among others. It happens all the time to a friend of mine...even though they stayed on topic and DIDN'T spam the messageboards! This is one reason I RARELY post comments on Yahoo. Luckily, no one's reported me as spam, but still. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 6, 2011, 1:38 pm

Arthur - TV Shows
Thank you! I was hoping I wasn't the only one who approved of Arthur hitting DW. But they undo any sense of justice being served by having Binky hit Arthur later on! And everyone coming down with diverse diseases? It's a parade of "Very Special" episodes. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 6, 2011, 12:56 pm

Toddlers & Tiaras - TV Shows
God, why can't these people just let their kids be kids? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 6, 2011, 12:53 pm

1990's - Random Topics
So much better than the last decade and this one. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 6, 2011, 10:46 am

I just noticed that you can now vote comments up (Agree) and down (Boned). -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 6, 2011, 10:34 am

Pinky and the Brain - TV Shows
The episode with Larry was actually a protest by the creators. The network demanded a third character, but the creators refused because it would destroy the chemistry between Pinky and Brain. As a form of protest, they made this episode, as a form of parody on Jump The Shark. It's the only episode with Larry, as he also was temporarily added to the main credits. -- Submitted By: (Steven1991) on January 6, 2011, 9:27 am

Stargate SG-1 - TV Shows
Jonas Quinn was a good character, though i"m glad Daniel returned. It totally boned for me when O'Neill left, from that moment, the serie went totally down. The new characters are terrible, Teal'c grows hair, and the plots are becoming more and more terrible. The Ori are lame villians, what happened to the Goa'uld? The 200 episode was sick, the serie was just parodying itself. Thank God the serie stopped after season 10. -- Submitted By: (Steven1991) on January 6, 2011, 9:22 am

Popeye - TV Shows
Friedrich, As best I can make out, there was some confusion as to whether the newer producers of the cartoon series owned the original character of Bluto outright so they made a more obese rendition and called him Brutus for a time but they're supposed to be the same character. Now, why they'd think they owned Popeye, Olive, Swea' pea and the Sea Hag but NOT Bluto makes me wonder if what kind of spinach they may have been smoking! LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:48 am

Roman Holidays, The - TV Shows
I'm not exactly sure but the Hanna-Barbera deal of transferring then-contemporary suburban sitcom family antics to Romans just didn't work as well as it did with cavemen or a futuristic settings! Why I was far more willing to suspend belief re dinosaurs living at the same time as humans in "The Flintstones" than I was a teen being able to chisel a 'record' album on a stone disc, defies logic. Perhaps HB had simply gone to the well one too many times with that formula or maybe I was more interested in seeing Romans at least vaguely realistically portrayed than I was in cavemen or future folk! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:43 am

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
True- the older one gets, the more one prefers to eat somewhere where one can converse in normal tones to dinner companions. Also, what sane parent would want to take their kids to a place where obnoxious behavior's eagerly encouraged? Talk about a formula for undoing any and all progress on the parenting front! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:31 am

New Zoo Revue - TV Shows
It was weird enough even without the knowledge of that outtake! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:16 am

Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
DolFan, My parents had me somewhat late in life long before it became trendy . Since it's not smart to say too much about oneself on the 'Net, I'll do a ballpark deal and just say that around the time I was born, "Bonanza", "The Andy Griffith Show" and "The Lucy Show" were all prime time network shows- and all of them infinitely more entertaining than "Lawrence Welk"!LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:12 am