Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
Huge fan of the first 3 seasons. Season 4 was okay not horrible But when they introduced Dawn in Season 5 I was really unhappy. I hated her so much. Stopped watching. -- Submitted By: (ScottM) on August 11, 2018, 9:24 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Huge fan of the first 5 seasons. But this show jumped when they got regular girlfriends. -- Submitted By: (ScottM) on August 11, 2018, 9:18 am

Brady Bunch Hour, The - TV Shows
Pelirojo, it would be much better to have them singing "Baby Face" as "Brady Face". -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 11, 2018, 7:02 am

Four Weddings - TV Shows
I like this show because most episodes show brides from different backgrounds and interests. It also shows that anyone can have a wedding that reflects the couples personality without spending a fortune. The ones that do not use a wedding planner are some of the best. Now,the show has returned with some major changes. It iss now two hours but they show brides that are already friends or belong to the same sorority. Boooo. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on August 10, 2018, 12:34 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
The site is at the www.archive.comm surprsingly! They hav e their own Facebook page and that ios how I linked to it.:) :wink: -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 6, 2018, 10:52 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
The Scottish Site HAS been archived at www archive org -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 3, 2018, 9:13 am

Scooby Doo - TV Shows
Scooby Doo sucks to begin with. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 9:05 pm

Life Goes On - TV Shows
Boned when they showed his down syndrome girl Amanda eating crunchy mac and cheese, mouth open, with drool mixed in. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:56 pm

Life Goes On - TV Shows
Update: I stand corrected..someone a year ago told me the song used here is not the 1975 two part Islaey song. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:49 pm

Bring It On - Movie Series
THe greatest of the series was the first...a must for fans of director Peyton Reed, wrtier Jessica bendiger and the cast. Who can forget the pre-title "cheer scene", the lusting of the sportscasters (cheercasters? :)) of the girls when they appear of the main partt, the black girls and the white girls/boys unknowingly using the asame cheers because..well, SEE THE MOVIE! (on video.,>

-->PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:35 pm

Lady and the Tramp - Movie Series
The sequel was a retelling of the original (and what with Barabra Luddy, Peggy Lee and the really obtuse Larry Roberts all dead, impossbile to recreate the voices.) Horrible idea. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:31 pm

Katy Perry - Celebrities
But I now have a different phone, though I think I can still download thatr..I have the whole one and a few othere.s. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:29 pm

Open House - TV Shows
Always enjoyed it..She and Julia Roberts had similair ringlets style. Ellen DeGeneres got a start on this..a spinoff of "DUET" with most of the cast (except Jodi Thelen and some). WOnder if the name Ted Nichols was a nod at the latterday Hanna-Barbera music director? Had a girlfriend back then naemd Linda Phillipos,m who was blonde...:p -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:28 pm

Alvin Show, The - TV Shows
THE version as I posted in the "ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS" verison. Funny, low budget, backgrouynd music, with tinny 1900 pianos, brass and others, and of course the original Ross Bagdasairna Sr. Shepard Menken, the radio comic actor and sometime "I LOVE LUCY"(1951-1957) veteran, imitating good friend and fellow radio actor Richard Haydn, playted "Clyde Crashcup on that show, where the title character, who made things come to life (a la Harold & the Purple Crayon), invented already existing things..evne a wife!.Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:26 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks - TV Shows
The series boned in 1983 when it returned as an overbudget NBC TV show with none of the fun of the original, or any or the recurring original instrumental music and vocals. Oh yeah, and no Clyde Crashcup,either.The 1961-1966)(repeats since 1962) version, the superior one, was called "THE ALVIN SHOW".AIred initially on CBS, then on NBC..and then AFTER the revivals on NBC, on Nickelodeon!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:23 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
I do not understand all the hatred for Lucky! He was funny and one of the best characters! Sure he was a redneck and lazy but he was actually a nice guy who treated Luanne and everyone else well. Not to mention he was voiced by Tom Petty the greatest singer EVER! King of the Hill was the best tv show of all time. Never boned. Period. It was a shame it was cancelled but 13 seasons was a very good run. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 1, 2018, 12:09 am

Elementary - TV Shows
MEET YOUR MAKER Season 6, Episode 12. Aired 07/23/2018. Holmes and Watson investigate the disappearance of a young woman who led a double life as a financial dominatrix. The writers have obviously run out of ideas. The plot was boring, full of holes and downright silly. The show is beyond recovery. -- Submitted By: (golferdave) on July 24, 2018, 10:07 pm

Bill Cosby - Celebrities
I had been following (and appreciating) his humor from "Bill Cosby is a Very Funny Fellow...Right!" I loved his direct and non-obscene delivery. Then, all of it hit the wall when his sexual misconduct came to light. So sad... -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on July 7, 2018, 4:00 pm

Indiana Jones - Movie Series
For me it boned with the Temple Of Doom. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:40 am

Madagascar - Movie Series
I always found these films to be extremely mediocre. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:38 am

Robot Chicken - TV Shows
Robot Chicken is awesome. My favorite skit was the one where Parappa The Rapper has to rap his way out of a jail sentence. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:29 am

Tyler Perry's House of Payne - TV Shows
How on earth did this dreck last for 254 episodes!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:21 am

Tim Hortons - Random Topics
I never liked their coffee and I have tried it at various times of the day. Not sure why it is so popular. I used to like their food, but a few years ago it seemed to me that they started using really cheap low quality ingredients. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:12 am

Dancing With the Stars - TV Shows
I tried watching this once. I could feel my brain cells dying by the second! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:08 am

My Name is Earl - TV Shows
My Name Is Earl was hilarious! And it had a very positive message too! Such a shame that it was cancelled too early, and ended on a cliffhanger! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:58 am

Webster - TV Shows
It ripped off the vastly superior series, Diffrnt Strokes! With none of the humor, but plenty of preaching and sappiness! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:36 am

Lady and the Tramp - Movie Series
The original was great. The sequel was horrible. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:18 am

Garfield (Movies) - Movie Series
The Garfield movie was awful. I agree with the people who are saying it was a disappointment for fans of the comics! From what I can tell the only people who enjoy it are small children. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:16 am

Fox and the Hound, The - Movie Series
I always found this movie too sappy for my taste. I did not know there was a sequel, but it sounds bad, too. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:11 am

Addams Family, The - Movie Series
I enjoy both these movies. They are entertaining and very funny. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:09 am

Goode Family, The - TV Shows
This was quite funny! Not as great as King Of The Hill, but still enjoyable to watch. Hopefully it will come back someday. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:49 am

Five Guys (restaurant) - Random Topics
Five Guys is great! I love how you can put extra bacon and cheese on your burger for no charge! The peanuts left out for waiting customers to snack on are a good idea too! The only thing I dont like is how limited their menu is. But its a small sacrifice for how you get your moneys worth at this place! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:31 am

Philips CD-i - Random Topics
They tainted the Legend Of Zelda franchise! Not cool! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:25 am

Atari - Random Topics
I own a 2600 and it still works perfectly fine! I also own the E.T. video game and I actually like it! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:21 am

Wikia - Websites
Wikias are awesome! My favorite is the King Of The Hill one! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:19 am

Tim Hortons - Random Topics
Pretty good baked goods, but the coffee was nothing to write home about. It could be, though, that since I stopped there at about 10:30 pm, I wasn't catching the coffee at its best. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 30, 2018, 1:30 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
bjohn, also there originally were TurkeyTV and Fifteen...I love RFen and Stimpy, Welcome Freshmen (fans of "Middle School the Worst years", the James Patterson book and 2016 movie might LOVE that one), Hey Dude and Clarissa Exsplains it All (now WHERE would good old Melissa Joan Hart be without that one.?) Rugrats and Spongboob suck. Interestingly, CatDog and the other ripoofs of R&S seem more to be "Animaniacs" ripoffs due to the scoring practice, I.E>, being more original rather than the Seely/Capitol, Emil Ascher, Associated, and Keith Prowse music libraries that R&S and Spongebob earlier so often used. (Seely/Capitol presence in almost EVERYTHING 40s-60s is well known..KP music cam be heard in the early Total TV (the Underdog/Tennessee Tuxedo company) cartoons..) -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on June 20, 2018, 7:00 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
DolFan, thanks for the shoutout!!!!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on June 6, 2018, 9:09 am

Hobbit, The - Movie Series
I liked this movie, it was slower paced the LOTR but it allowed for more story telling and more time to build up to events instead of constant running from scene to scene. Well worth the watch on Terrarium tv https://terrariumtv.io -- Submitted By: (bella44) on June 4, 2018, 11:20 pm

Sex and the City - TV Shows
Annoying and asinine -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 4, 2018, 1:38 am

Stuart Little - Movie Series
I enjoyed the first film but not the sequels. They should have just made one. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 4, 2018, 1:21 am

Open Season - Movie Series
Before this was released, the trailers made it look so funny and exciting. I went to see this anticipating an awesome movie. What a disappointment! It was so boring I barely even remember anything about it! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 4, 2018, 1:18 am

Donkey Kong Country - Random Topics
This was really fun when it came out! 24 years later, and it is STILL better than many more modern games! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:21 pm

Denny's - Random Topics
The last time I ate at Dennys it was awful. Cardboard tastes better than what they are serving now. It used to actually be good back in the 90s. What happened!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:15 pm

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
I have never been to a Chuck E. Cheeses. From what I have heard, sounds like I am not missing out on anything. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:04 pm

Sitcom - Random Topics
I find animated sitcoms such as The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, etc, are still good but unfortunately the live action ones are mostly garbage now. There hasnt really been a good live action one since Seinfeld. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 10:18 pm

Happy Feet - Movie Series
It was over-hyped, boring, and preachy. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 1, 2018, 2:31 am

Murder in Small Town X - TV Shows
I remember loving this show. I had no idea the winner died in 9/11. RIP -- Submitted By: (ioxmo85) on May 31, 2018, 1:05 pm

Critic, The - TV Shows
It was excellent in the 90s, but boy do we need The Critic to come back ASAP! Jay would certainly have many snarky comments to make on these excessive and unnecessary Hollywood remakes! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on May 29, 2018, 7:01 pm

Bill Cosby - Celebrities
Well, R.I.P. the integrity of Bill Cosby. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:36 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Honestly, after everything Trump has been doing as president, I would welcome Barack back anyday. I still have some problems with him, but he was never THIS bad. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:34 pm

Donald Trump - Celebrities
So far, Trumps presidency has been absolute chaos. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:33 pm

Steve Harvey - Celebrities
Very funny guy. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 6, 2018, 12:38 am

Steve Harvey - Celebrities
Happy birthday, and he never boned! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 6, 2018, 12:38 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
Only thing that might have been wrong was the lawsuits over Ray Kroc.. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:19 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
"Look what You Made me Do" usurping "Despacito"...although a change of pace from Bieber material and this with other people........16 weeks replacing another 16 weeks at the top? Not bad! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:16 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
Congrats to old Tay Tay for knocking Justin Bieber off number 1! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:15 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
PS NOTE also that Taylor Swift knocked him off #1! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:13 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
And THIS jackass CONTINUED to be big, although he almost, with HELP though from some other singers. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:13 pm

Gunsmoke - TV Shows
Gunsmoke really boned the fish in the episode where a midget rides into town on a very large horse.He tells Matt and Festus that they better lock him up because he is a wear-elephant and he will turn into an elephant at midnight. His father is rich and owns fifty elephants he wants to get rid of before he dies. -- Submitted By: (RonaldLeeStandlley) on March 24, 2018, 6:04 pm

Hey Arnold! - TV Shows
After mulling it over for a while, I change my opinion regarding Hey Arnold!. The general consensus I have seen indicates the worst episode was Arnold Betrays Iggy, so I daresay that is when the boning happened. Late in the series, it seemed like the focus was more on Helga, her dysfunctional family, and her unrequited love for Arnold; rather than on Arnold, his buddies, and the adventures they would have. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on February 25, 2018, 10:05 pm

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
The last thing I heard about Rachel Maddow was how she was foaming at the mouth about the tax returns of the current president. She was SO convinced he was a tax cheat or something, so she somehow got her mitts on them. She revealed for all to see, only to find out there was NOTHING out of the ordinary about them. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. I knew her quest to dig up dirt on Trump was gonna lead to a dead end and she would end up looking like an idiot in the process, therefore I did not take her craze seriously. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on February 25, 2018, 9:56 pm

Archer - TV Shows
Season 7 of Archer: Dreamland has a very different tone from the other seasons. I still like it, but it was not as much of a comedy as the other seasons -- Submitted By: (Seanthered) on February 25, 2018, 4:41 pm

Skeleton Warriors - TV Shows
YouTuber Jim Sterling uses a clip from the intro to this show when he wants to avoid cursing, so I guess it was not very good? -- Submitted By: (Seanthered) on February 25, 2018, 4:39 pm

tvwatcher7: If you think those shows (and others) would be good updates for the site, then feel free to submit them as topics. Go for it! -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on February 3, 2018, 10:44 am

Tales from the Darkside - TV Shows
Does anyone remember "Seasons of Belief," and the "Grither"? -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on January 28, 2018, 9:48 am

Happy Days - TV Shows
Anybody else ever notice some of the extras were in High school with Richie, followed them to the University of Wisconsin, then were back in High school with Chachi? -- Submitted By: (Spiketide1) on January 28, 2018, 9:29 am

This site needs to be updated with new TV shows like Stranger Things, House of Cards, Riverdale, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Empire, Black-ish, Westworld, This Is Us, and The Good Place. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on January 23, 2018, 4:25 pm

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
Overrated pundit. -- Submitted By: (haroonriaz) on January 21, 2018, 8:27 am

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
One word. Fly. -- Submitted By: (haroonriaz) on January 21, 2018, 7:56 am

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman - Celebrities
Your tax dollars at work, folks! What a pitiful situation. -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on January 6, 2018, 3:27 pm

Donald Trump - Celebrities
The moment that Donald Trump was elected president, was the moment that both America & the entire world had started to suffer. What the hell was America thinking by electing this buffoon? -- Submitted By: () on December 22, 2017, 10:04 pm

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Should the name from The Big Bang Theory, to The Nerd and The Turd. -- Submitted By: (Jack) on December 6, 2017, 1:24 am

Honestly, no specific episode, it has just gone on too long. They should have called it quits after season 12 or 13. Does anyone still watch this show?I cannot believe it is profitable for FOX anymore -- Submitted By: (johnsmih) on December 3, 2017, 2:00 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
My affectionate name for her is Witchy-Poo. Bone the Fish will not allow my other name for her to be printed. Use your imagination. -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 18, 2017, 8:51 pm

Elton John - Music Groups
I love Elton. "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" is my favorite song and the (double!) album by the same name is my all-time favorite. -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 18, 2017, 7:57 pm

Wacky Races - TV Shows
What a funny and adorable show. Muttley was my favorite! -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 17, 2017, 8:10 pm

Donald Trump - Celebrities
One question: WHY?!?!?? -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 17, 2017, 7:58 pm

Where did everyone go? -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on November 15, 2017, 7:03 pm

Footloose - Movie Series
I like Kevin Bacon but I HATE Footloose -- Submitted By: () on November 15, 2017, 6:28 am

Dynasty - TV Shows
I voted Same Character Different Actor on Fallon Colby because, to be honest, IMO, Joan Collins was right on the money about Pamela Sue Martin quitting out of the role of Fallon Colby after four seasons. Incredibly dumb! -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 9, 2017, 5:10 am

Sealab 2021 - TV Shows
Sealab 2021 rocked when it consisted mainly of redubbed footage from the original (Sealab 2020) cartoon (the Easy Bake oven episode is a prime example). It was still very good when they used more of that PhotoShop-animated stuff (the Bizarro episode is a fine example of that). But when Harry Goz died, and with him, the Captain Murphy character, that was the beginning of the end. The show devolved into mindless crap after that, although the previous comment has me interested in the Moby Sick episode. -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on October 9, 2017, 2:51 pm

Feminism - Random Topics
There is the arc of Feminism: They went from fighting for the vote, to fighting for equal rights in employment, to the right not to get harassed, to the right to control jokes in the lunchroom and ban a male coworker from displaying a picture of his wife in a bikini on his desk, to the right to having someone else pay for their birth control. -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on September 28, 2017, 6:40 am

Ringo Starr - Music Groups
(From Wikipedia): "Journalist Peter Palmiere states in his front cover story on Starr for DISCoveries magazine in January 2003 that "The music critics and the record buying public took the album as a joke for Ringos voice was not suitable for the disco flavored music on Ringo the 4th". Palmiere went on to claim that Ringo the 4th destroyed Starr s career and that he never commercially recovered from it." -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on September 28, 2017, 6:28 am

Fear the Walking Dead - TV Shows
The show completely bones when they decide to kill Travis. I have no idea what they were thinking. All of the other characters on the show are weak, bad actors, and are not strong enough to carry the show without Travis. They should have just ended the show when he announced he wanted out of his contract. -- Submitted By: () on June 9, 2017, 3:42 pm

Master of None - TV Shows
The season starts off with Aziz in Italy, riding a bicycle and wearing a funny looking hat to boot. at this point the audience is wondering why he is speaking another language, dressed funny, and using a primitive method of transportation. They also have eclectic music to really set the mood. Then we see him ordering an espresso and he talks to the older man that runs the store with such a confident accent as Aziz smiles. Aziz acts like he was raised in Italy suddenly, as if anyone would question that he is not a full blooded Italian at this point. -- Submitted By: (lebowski4) on June 1, 2017, 8:42 pm

Do Over - TV Shows
@FF: The issue with apostrophes, parentheses, and other spacial characters has nothing to do with your being on a Mac. There is a glitch that is causing the site to reject any submissions with those characters on the grounds that they contain invalid characters. Utter BS, we know. The web guy has been contacted repeatedly about the issue, but so far to no avail. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 27, 2017, 9:56 am

Do Over - TV Shows
I recently discovered this old show. I do not ever recall catching it when it originally ran on WB. Time travel has always been one of my go to favorite Sci Fi sub genres so when I found old episodes of this show on youtube, I decided to check it out. I thought the premise was pretty cool. Disillusioned adult with a number of regrets in life is knocked unconscious in a freak accident then wakes up and finds he is a teenager again back in the 80s. I was interested merely for the fact that I myself was a teenager in the 80s so I thought the nostalgia factor would be off the charts for me and Do Over did not completely disappoint me in that regard. Honestly, who has not had that fantasy of being able to go back in time within your own body with your adult memories intact upon arrival and be able to use that knowledge to forge a better more fulfilling life for yourself as well as for those you care about most? Or to right some wrongs you know will happen or that you yourself might have committed? Sadly this show, as I understand it did not even make one full season. I managed to watch most of the episodes I could find and intend to eventually finish the series out at some point. Over all, I personally enjoyed it. In many ways it had a Ferris Bueller quality to it. In fact, they even did an episode where they spoofed Ferris Buellers Day Off. Late in its run you could kind of tell the point in which the show was in trouble and they were trying hard to pull in an audience. I think with the right writing team and somewhat better research into the era of the early 1980s, I think this show could have been a real winner. Unfortunately, over the course of the run of this show, it began to feel more and more like a slightly better version of a typical Nickelodeon show and for me, that is when the boning knife hit the flesh of the fish for this one. Side Note, in case you are wondering why I avoid using contractions or apostrophes and parentheticals in my comments here, it is because my submissions error out when I use all those things. Is it because I am on a Mac? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 23, 2017, 10:29 am

Every Which Way But Loose - Movie Series
@nicova: This site is a place to post your opinions (even rants) about various topics that interest you, but NOT a place to promote your websites. For that reason, your comment which contained 3 URLS but contributed nothing to the discussion on the topic was redacted. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 20, 2017, 11:07 am

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
I would actually say I liked season 6 and 7 the best. -- Submitted By: (lebowski4) on May 16, 2017, 11:55 pm

Ariel Winter - Celebrities
Okay Ariel. We get it. You are a grownup now. We understand that. So, you can stop all of the embarrassing attention getting hijinks that Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus already have done. Because, in the end, it all really just looks a little silly. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 15, 2017, 9:19 am

Sha Na Na - TV Shows
Floating a guess: I was old enough to remember that period. You had the film American Graffiti and the show Happy Days was quite popular. A lot of 50s nostalgia happening at that time. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 15, 2017, 9:13 am

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
Too much Robin. She really needs to get a life of her own. Dr. Phil trys his best to sell her stuff but it soon disappears. I wonder how many of her books he paid for so she could call them best sellers??? -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:43 am

Bindi the Jungle Girl - TV Shows
Does she have downs syndrome? What did it for me was the whole dad thing on dancing with the stars. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:33 am

Sopranos, The - TV Shows
Carmella should of gotten whacked. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:26 am

Sha Na Na - TV Shows
I never could understand the reason they had a show. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:22 am

Joe Dirt - Movie Series
Joe Dirt is a mindless comedy about this pathetic white trash loser who likely reeks of stale Budweiser, cigarettes and armpit funk who has a semi functional moral compass and just stumbles his way through life from one misadventure to the next. Nothing near Oscar material but its kind of funny in its own quirky, dirty Def Leppard tee shirt wearing way. POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT We find ourselves rooting for this strange protagonist as he defeats his enemies, gets the girl and wins the day. I mean they work so hard at setting this guy up as a total failure at the game of life you know thats what is bound to happen. I actually enjoyed this film. It was weird and stupid yet kind of different. Then years later, someone thought it would actually be a good idea to make a sequel. I questioned the wisdom of that decision, and after seeing Joe Dirt 2 Beautiful Loser, I now know that I was right to to question it. My question? WHY? JD2BL was so disjointed and forced I had to FORCE myself to finish watching it. The same goofy schtick only very poorly executed. I guess these actors just needed the money or something. But after the last ending credit rolled by, I thought to myself there goes 107 minutes of my life I will never get back. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 1, 2017, 5:09 pm

Hollywood - Random Topics
For me Hollywood movies boned when everyone (including the bad guys) stopped smoking and became obsessed with health & safety, but actually thats just the tip of the iceberg. It seems to have begun with the "gritty realism" style, when movies started mimicking the esthetics (or rather lack of such) from newscasts and reality shows. Dreary visuals with shakycam, flat lighting and washed-out colors, dull suburban/modern locations, and young, pretty and utterly bland characters. Then there is the focus on PG ratings combined with most movies being remakes/reboots, making pretty much everything look like sanitized versions of much better stuff made decades ago. Even many R-rated films feels like PG, they seem to just add a few swear words or a single violent scene which later easily can be cut for TV or airline showing. While Hollywood always has been about money, it has just became so blatantly obvious lately that its no longer possible to suspend disbelief. As the studios has merged into ever-larger companies originality and artistic integrity has gone down the drain and been replaced by design-by-committee, political correctness and targeting the widest possible audience. -- Submitted By: (Axel) on April 18, 2017, 9:43 am

Whataburger - Random Topics
I definitely enjoy Whataburger from time to time - I usually go for the #3, plain, dry, 2 slices of cheese, What-a-sized. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on March 19, 2017, 7:05 am

Hillary Clinton - Celebrities
When it came to voting last November, it was no contest. I was sick of the bald-faced lies her campaign attempted to pass off as accomplishments, not to mention most of them were "Waaaahhh, Trump is unsuitable for president because he said/did THIS!!" Move forward with her at the helm? Yeah, right. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on March 19, 2017, 6:58 am