FlashForward - TV Shows
ANd in that considerably older show, the title referred to them somewhat flashing forward in time..! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:39 pm

FlashForward - TV Shows
THe show also starred, as a toally unrelated 1992 DisneyABc-aired at least part inhouse/Canadian production, a very funny teen early-teen show that any age can watch, with the still acting pair Jewel Staite and Ben Foster as the leads! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:39 pm

Pac-Man - TV Shows
When in appeared in 1982 I read an article that Hanna-Barbera Prods. had to change for anti-adveretising AND LEGALITY issues, by, in both cases, TOTALLY redesining the character, if not the whole layout!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:35 pm

Pac-Man - TV Shows
Boned just by being a toy derivative (Marty Ingels as the star notwithstanding. He rocks) -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:33 pm

Dwayne Johnson - Celebrities
Never boned!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:32 pm

Right now, I find it frustrating I cannot submit a comment just because of so-called invalid characters. Most of the time, it is because I used an apostrophe for a contraction or certain forms of possession. Is something going to be done about it or what? -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on December 16, 2018, 12:17 pm

Mobile Phones - Random Topics
I did not mind mobile phones at first, apart from people yapping on them when they are supposed to be paying attention to the road because they are driving. Now, I swear people have to be on them 24/7 and do not care what is going on around them. I get a fair share of those types of people and I find it rude they are using their phone when I am attempting to figure out what they want. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on December 16, 2018, 12:12 pm

Streets Of San Francisco, The - TV Shows
To the one who said that Karl Malden proved to be the cool one, I agree-- I finished the whole course of it on DVD (the final Hatch season included), and Karl was the one who kept it watchable; to me, he could invigorate even the weakest Hatch episode. -- Submitted By: () on December 16, 2018, 3:37 am

Hunger Games, The - Movie Series
By now, in 2018, both parts of MOCKINGJAY came out in theatres in the dates mentioned. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 12, 2018, 10:20 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
Only Good When Your Starving, Cant Afford a Pizza and theres Nothing to Eat in the House Other than That Theres Better Restaurants That Sell Burgers Such as Dairy Queen, Wendys, Burger King, Carls Jr/Hardees and Even Some Examples Here in Canada like The Works, Fast Eddies, Harveys and the Burgers from Various Bars and Movie Theaters, There are Better Ways to Eat Burgers and Stay Healthy, McDonalds is a Disgrace to the Souls of the Animals that are Killed to Make their Cruelty Based Foods (Some of Which are Exotic Pets) -- Submitted By: (baliebox4916) on December 12, 2018, 2:51 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
The show has been broadcast trhu TODAY, in 2018. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:10 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
PS never, since 1988 when debuted, evne care for it. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:09 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
Or the spinoff THE CONNORS? -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:09 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
No mention of the recent revival? -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:09 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
I know the comments are dated and a few years old but how come now mention of the racist twitter -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:08 am

American Idol - TV Shows
Why most of the developed world was so fascinated with watching a bunch of random people screech away various popular songs and then have an emotional breakdown when the expected rejection was delivered, is something that will mystify me for the rest of my mortal life. Day one. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:28 pm

M*A*S*H - TV Shows
For me it boned slightly when Radar left. Though I still think the post Radar episodes are great too. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:21 pm

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - TV Shows
I was not aware that this is still running! After Regis left was when it boned for me! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:16 pm

Deal Or No Deal - TV Shows
One of the most boring game shows ever! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:14 pm

Trading Spaces - TV Shows
Day one! I hated the concept behind this series! I certainly would not want someone redecorating my house and not be able to have any input whatsoever! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:10 pm

Seinfeld - TV Shows
Personally, I thought the finale was brilliant. It fit so well with the overall tone of the series. Seinfeld is one of my favorite tv shows and in my opinion has never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:08 pm

Restaurant Stakeout - TV Shows
I could tell how phony this was the second I started watching it! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:00 pm

Santa Clause, The - Movie Series
I love The Santa Clause series! Have to watch them every year at Christmas! They never fail to make me laugh! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:37 am

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Movie Series
I love the 1971 version with Gene Wilder. The 2005 version with Johnny Depp was okay, though I thought it was pointless to remake. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:34 am

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Movie Series
This movie was extremely boring. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:28 am

Beauty and the Beast - Movie Series
The only good thing about Beauty And The Beast was Angela Lansbury was in it. Otherwise it sucked. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:23 am

Tyler Perry movies - Movie Series
Who watched this garbage!? Day one! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:18 am

Space Chimps - Movie Series
I watched this one night because I was really bored. Theres 81 minutes of my life I can never get back! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:16 am

Aladdin - Movie Series
The original is one of my all time favorite movies. Unfortunately, it boned with the sequels, because they were just not as interesting to me. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:15 am

Shrek - Movie Series
I thoroughly enjoyed the first three Shrek movies. They were fun, mostly lighthearted, and entertaining! The fourth one is when it boned for me. I found it to be too dark and depressing. I think of the fourth film as the black sheep in the series. They should have either made it different or stopped after three. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:11 am

Veganism - Random Topics
Never encountered one that wasnt preachy! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 21, 2018, 1:03 am

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - TV Shows
This show just oozed sappiness! And I found it depressing that afterwards many of the families were not even able to keep their homes due to them being too elaborate and costly! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 15, 2018, 8:40 pm

Pawn Stars - TV Shows
I thoroughly enjoy the historical aspects of the show but cannot stand when they show the characters going off and doing completely unrelated things. It is not funny or interesting and takes away from the purpose of the show! Does anyone know if there will still be new episodes now that the old man has died? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 15, 2018, 8:19 pm

Ben & Jerry's - Random Topics
I guess it is true that everything is political nowadays! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 15, 2018, 8:06 pm

South Park - TV Shows
It has never boned! Because South Park, and other similar series, are SATIRE! They make fun of the shortcomings of modern man, in a way that is both intelligent and entertaining! As long as humans continue to do stupid things, and believe me, thats not going away anytime soon, South Park will continue to be awesome! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 15, 2018, 8:02 pm

Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! - TV Shows
I cant say Ive watched this show, so I cant speak for the quality of the writing. But those character designs are terrible. -- Submitted By: (MaverickMopete) on November 14, 2018, 7:59 pm

ACT (Action for Children's Television) - Random Topics
Anybody get the idea that Mrs.Charrens values were out of date on one level punctuation avoided due to stupid rejection of those so called in valid characters lol medievel values for Mrs Charren and of this site for deciding whats invalid characters medievel as iun dark for kddio fairytale lauhging out loud -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 13, 2018, 11:26 am

Golden Corral - Random Topics
The food there tastes very poorly prepared. Not a fan. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 7, 2018, 7:17 pm

Ross Geller - Random Topics
Garbage character from a garbage tv show. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 7, 2018, 7:12 pm

Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
Generally speaking, never boned. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 6, 2018, 9:29 pm

Ben & Jerry's - Random Topics
2016 brought us BLACK LIVES MATTER ice cream EMPOWER MINT and now in 2018 weve got ANTI TRUMP ice cream Ben and Jerry please PLEASE retire for the good of humanity -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 6, 2018, 9:28 pm

Conway Twitty - Music Groups
Conway Twitty was one of the greatest country singers of all time. It is sad that nobody makes music like he did anymore. Never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 2:18 am

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
I enjoy watching this. Every character is funny and the plots are captivating. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 2:12 am

IMDB - Websites
When they removed the message boards. Reading those was sure entertaining! IMDB is not nearly as fun now. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 2:00 am

Holidays - Random Topics
Holidays themselves are fine. But what annoys me is how society pressures us weeks, and sometimes even months, in advance, to get ready for them! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:47 am

Office Space - Movie Series
One of the funniest films EVER! Love Milton and his obsession with the red stapler! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:43 am

CMT:Country Music Television - Random Topics
They play Frasier reruns now. That is about the furthest thing from country music that I can think of! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:26 am

Survivor - TV Shows
A friend tried to make me watch this once. I could not even sit through five minutes of this fake trash. Why people would waste precious time watching this is beyond me. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:07 am

Matlock - TV Shows
Matlock was wonderful! Every episode was intriguing and fun to watch. Sadly there are not too many great dramas like this being made these days. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:03 am

American Dad! - TV Shows
American Dad is still original and funny! My favorite character is Roger because he is so intelligent and sarcastic. I just wish it was still on FOX. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 12:59 am

Goldbergs, The - TV Shows
This show is so so when you look past the anachronisms. With that said, the biggest bone the fish moment on this show is when Rowan Blanchard left. Did they honestly think no one would notice Alexis G. Zall replacing Rowan Blanchard as Jackie Geary? Rowan Blanchard is far prettier and more experienced as an actress than Alexis G. Zall. Seeing Robert England reprise his role as Freddy Krueger in the most recent episode was cool, but I dont know if I can watch this show any longer. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on November 2, 2018, 5:47 pm

Barbie - Random Topics
Surprised that no one has commented yet but Ill throw in saying that Barbie may have boned by being more of an airhead in the 1970s but I dont care I repect her legacy as she certainly put that kind of doll on the ma -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 29, 2018, 3:21 am

Ice Cream - Random Topics
NEVER had Ben and Jerrys and never will -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 28, 2018, 2:05 pm

Ice Cream - Random Topics
I had some Thrifty RITE AID now this morning -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 28, 2018, 2:05 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
Jane Fonda and Justin Bieber two un-patriotic anti-military veteran assholes can take a hike out of America -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 23, 2018, 9:50 am

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1985) - TV Shows
I officially lost interest in this show when they introduced Surpentor. He was the Scrappy Doo of the G.I.Joe franchise and just such an unlikable character. Once they brought him in Cobra Commander became a joke. Every time he said "This...I command!" I wanted to reach through the screen and punch him in the face. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on October 22, 2018, 8:27 pm

Cougar Town - TV Shows
The only redeeming thing about this show is that the episodes are all the names of Tom Petty songs. Other than that it is dreck. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on October 19, 2018, 9:26 pm

Pocahontas - Movie Series
Pelijoro, I totally agree with you. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 15, 2018, 6:46 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Reality television was born then it was all downhill from there. No more music shows at all along with their schedule being replaced with shows like Jersey Shore. Funny thing is I thought The Real World was a cool show that first season because reality tv wasn"t really a thing yet and I had never really seen anything like that before but little did anyone know that was the beginning of the end. It went from being the first true and best music network in cable tv history to a dumpster fire of "reality" shows. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 30, 2018, 9:38 pm

Transformers, The - TV Shows
For me a combination of the Death of Optimus Prime and season 3. They kill off probably the most popular Autobot along with a bunch of others in the first half of the movie all in the name of introducing new characters and selling new toys (most of which were not as cool as the originals). I hated that they killed Starscream off even though his actual death scene was kinda awesome. Season 3 they also turned Grimlock from a serious Dinobot into a jokey character (why did he spend the majority of time in Dinosaur mode?). Hasbro saw that having Rodimus as a replacement was not working and decided to bring Optimus Prime back to life but the damage was probably done (I did enjoy that season 3 finale though). Then season 4 they came with that Headmasters idea which was pretty lame. Probably best that the series ended after that 4-parter. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 30, 2018, 9:31 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
And note also that this seems rather bland writing with no period or contractions comma due to the silly invalid characters stop so you will see the telegraph old dash school like stop comes in mind like that Aesops fables bird and the jaw finding a way -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:14 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
And note the instant pub dog and bone -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
Boned right away when I found how that it wasnt about dogs -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Pac-Man (video game series) - Random Topics
I think Pac Man is still awesome. Pac Man World 3 in particular was a very good game. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 9:05 pm

Gray Wolves - Random Topics
One of my favorite animals. Obviously never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:47 pm

Chili's - Random Topics
I tried eating here once. It just tasted like another mediocre chain restaurant to me. Have not been back since. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:36 pm

Bronies/Pegasisters - Random Topics
Day one. They are disturbing. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:31 pm

God - Random Topics
All glory and honor is His. That is all I have to say and that is all I ever have to say. -- Submitted By: (mjt78148) on September 21, 2018, 3:55 am

Whataburger - Random Topics
A Texas classic that never gets old; ask any former TX resident when they return after not having Whataburger for so long. -- Submitted By: (mjt78148) on September 21, 2018, 3:30 am

Car 54, Where Are You? - TV Shows
Agreed, VeritechRyan! Ooh! ooh! Very good points to the rest and especially to Pelirojo on Joe E.Ross not being on The Munsters and the reason -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 20, 2018, 6:14 pm

NFL - Random Topics
When they endorses kneeling, Black Lives Matter and gangsta rap. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 19, 2018, 11:50 pm

Roger Ramjet - TV Shows
Roger Ramjet, voiced by a then-unknown Gary Owens, never jumped..! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 17, 2018, 8:19 pm

Friends - TV Shows
On Day 1! It always seemed to be a rip off of Seinfeld, which was a much funnier and more intelligent series! Friends was not funny at all and full of stupid drama! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:28 am

Cleveland Show, The - TV Shows
I thought The Cleveland Show was great. All the characters were interesting and amusing. It is unfortunate it only lasted a few seasons but that is longer than some other animated series fared. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:19 am

Internet Explorer - Random Topics
I dont mind Internet Explorer. I sometimes still use it. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:11 am

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
For me it boned when they censored the word joint when they played You Dont Know How It Feels. That was incredibly lame. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:10 am

Video Games - Random Topics
While I am more partial to old school video games, I find that there are gems in every generation. I have been gaming since the Atari era and will continue to do so until the day I die! Never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:03 am

Elmo - Random Topics
I cannot stand Elmo. His voice grates on my nerves. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:57 am

E! - Random Topics
Nothing but rubbish! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:56 am

Flip Flops (Footwear) - Random Topics
Day 1 for me. They dont provide enough support and I cannot stand the sensation of the piece that goes in between the toes. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:48 am

Atari - Random Topics
I had that E.T. game. Played for hours and had no idea what I was doing. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 12, 2018, 7:24 pm

Instagram - Websites
Instagram is the only social media site I actually enjoy but with that said it has boned slightly since it was bought by Facebook which is the dirty public restroom of social media sites. Because of wacky algorithms a persons post from 3 days ago will pop up at the top of my feed despite the fact that they posted a few times since then. Then theres the sponsored ads which dont usually bother me but sometimes they get out of control when I start getting one every 5 posts. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 12, 2018, 7:10 pm

Killer Instinct - Random Topics
The first 2 games are awesome but the third one is a freemium which is a disappointment! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 10, 2018, 9:46 pm

Albino Black Sheep - Websites
Albino Black Sheep was awesome! I am pleasantly surprised to hear it still exists! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 10, 2018, 9:27 pm

Cracked - Websites
It used to be funny and educational. Now it is just like a slightly edgier version of Lifehack. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 10, 2018, 9:24 pm

World of Warcraft - Random Topics
Its lame and there have been people that died from playing for too long as they were so addicted. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 9, 2018, 10:58 pm

Mobile Phones - Random Topics
Too many people are glued to their devices! It is awful when a person cannot even hold a conversation without constantly checking the phone! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 9, 2018, 10:55 pm

Mobile Phones - Random Topics

Technical issues. I couldnt log in from my old account, sent a forgot password thingie that never came to my email, and had to start a new account just to post this comment. Maybe I should stay logged in permanently just in case I cant get back in and I dont want to have to start a 3rd account. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on August 28, 2018, 7:20 pm

Fansites - Random Topics
They are fun and a great opportunity to learn more about things that interest you. Unfortunately they seem to be declining. Hopefully they will make a comeback soon! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:40 am

Segway - Random Topics
I have ridden one before. They are fun but not very practical for crowded areas. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:24 am

Reality Television - Random Topics
Ive never seen anything more unrealistic than so called reality tv! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:22 am

Screamer videos - Random Topics
Nothing worse than clicking on a video that looks interesting, only to jump out of your seat a few seconds later! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:17 am

Superhero movies - Random Topics
I used to actually enjoy superhero movies back when they were only released every now and then. Then sometime around the start of this decade they started releasing them practically every week! The genre is really overused now. I am surprised there has not been a bigger backlash! And what type of people have enough time to watch all these movies know all the plots characters and settings!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:11 am

Sims, The - Random Topics
The Sims is one of my favorite video game series ever. Though I can understand why others would get bored of it. If you enjoy designing things like people houses etc then this is the game for you. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:03 am

Starbucks Coffee - Random Topics
What I dont like about Starbucks is that its marketed to hipsters too much. I prefer McDoanlds coffee as its cheaper much less pretentious and tastes better! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:59 am

Halloween (Holiday) - Random Topics
Halloween has NEVER boned in spite of jerks trying to ruin it with razorblades in candy ridiculous religious reasons etc. Everything about it is fun and inspirational from decorating the house carving pumpkins dressing up to getting or handing out candy! Also love how all the candy is on sale for half price the next day! Thumbs up for Halloween! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:55 am

Family Matters - TV Shows
Urkel was hands down the most annoying character in the history of television! Cause Family Matters to bone the fish? Did I do that? Yes Urkel you did! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:47 am

IHOP - Random Topics
No wonder the waitress was so perky the last time I was there...as DolFan said..LOL. Flipper that was funny. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 18, 2018, 12:54 pm

Tootsie Rolls - Random Topics
I just finished delicious Necco Chocolate wafers. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 18, 2018, 10:27 am