Bill Cosby - Celebrities
Well, R.I.P. the integrity of Bill Cosby. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:36 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Honestly, after everything Trump has been doing as president, I would welcome Barack back anyday. I still have some problems with him, but he was never THIS bad. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:34 pm

Donald Trump - Celebrities
So far, Trumps presidency has been absolute chaos. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:33 pm

Steve Harvey - Celebrities
Very funny guy. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 6, 2018, 12:38 am

Steve Harvey - Celebrities
Happy birthday, and he never boned! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 6, 2018, 12:38 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
Only thing that might have been wrong was the lawsuits over Ray Kroc.. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:19 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
"Look what You Made me Do" usurping "Despacito"...although a change of pace from Bieber material and this with other people........16 weeks replacing another 16 weeks at the top? Not bad! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:16 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
Congrats to old Tay Tay for knocking Justin Bieber off number 1! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:15 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
PS NOTE also that Taylor Swift knocked him off #1! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:13 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
And THIS jackass CONTINUED to be big, although he almost, with HELP though from some other singers. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:13 pm

Gunsmoke - TV Shows
Gunsmoke really boned the fish in the episode where a midget rides into town on a very large horse.He tells Matt and Festus that they better lock him up because he is a wear-elephant and he will turn into an elephant at midnight. His father is rich and owns fifty elephants he wants to get rid of before he dies. -- Submitted By: (RonaldLeeStandlley) on March 24, 2018, 6:04 pm

Hey Arnold! - TV Shows
After mulling it over for a while, I change my opinion regarding Hey Arnold!. The general consensus I have seen indicates the worst episode was Arnold Betrays Iggy, so I daresay that is when the boning happened. Late in the series, it seemed like the focus was more on Helga, her dysfunctional family, and her unrequited love for Arnold; rather than on Arnold, his buddies, and the adventures they would have. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on February 25, 2018, 10:05 pm

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
The last thing I heard about Rachel Maddow was how she was foaming at the mouth about the tax returns of the current president. She was SO convinced he was a tax cheat or something, so she somehow got her mitts on them. She revealed for all to see, only to find out there was NOTHING out of the ordinary about them. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. I knew her quest to dig up dirt on Trump was gonna lead to a dead end and she would end up looking like an idiot in the process, therefore I did not take her craze seriously. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on February 25, 2018, 9:56 pm

Archer - TV Shows
Season 7 of Archer: Dreamland has a very different tone from the other seasons. I still like it, but it was not as much of a comedy as the other seasons -- Submitted By: (Seanthered) on February 25, 2018, 4:41 pm

Skeleton Warriors - TV Shows
YouTuber Jim Sterling uses a clip from the intro to this show when he wants to avoid cursing, so I guess it was not very good? -- Submitted By: (Seanthered) on February 25, 2018, 4:39 pm

tvwatcher7: If you think those shows (and others) would be good updates for the site, then feel free to submit them as topics. Go for it! -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on February 3, 2018, 10:44 am

Tales from the Darkside - TV Shows
Does anyone remember "Seasons of Belief," and the "Grither"? -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on January 28, 2018, 9:48 am

Happy Days - TV Shows
Anybody else ever notice some of the extras were in High school with Richie, followed them to the University of Wisconsin, then were back in High school with Chachi? -- Submitted By: (Spiketide1) on January 28, 2018, 9:29 am

This site needs to be updated with new TV shows like Stranger Things, House of Cards, Riverdale, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Empire, Black-ish, Westworld, This Is Us, and The Good Place. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on January 23, 2018, 4:25 pm

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
Overrated pundit. -- Submitted By: (haroonriaz) on January 21, 2018, 8:27 am

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
One word. Fly. -- Submitted By: (haroonriaz) on January 21, 2018, 7:56 am

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman - Celebrities
Your tax dollars at work, folks! What a pitiful situation. -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on January 6, 2018, 3:27 pm

Donald Trump - Celebrities
The moment that Donald Trump was elected president, was the moment that both America & the entire world had started to suffer. What the hell was America thinking by electing this buffoon? -- Submitted By: () on December 22, 2017, 10:04 pm

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Should the name from The Big Bang Theory, to The Nerd and The Turd. -- Submitted By: (Jack) on December 6, 2017, 1:24 am

Honestly, no specific episode, it has just gone on too long. They should have called it quits after season 12 or 13. Does anyone still watch this show?I cannot believe it is profitable for FOX anymore -- Submitted By: (johnsmih) on December 3, 2017, 2:00 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
My affectionate name for her is Witchy-Poo. Bone the Fish will not allow my other name for her to be printed. Use your imagination. -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 18, 2017, 8:51 pm

Elton John - Music Groups
I love Elton. "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" is my favorite song and the (double!) album by the same name is my all-time favorite. -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 18, 2017, 7:57 pm

Wacky Races - TV Shows
What a funny and adorable show. Muttley was my favorite! -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 17, 2017, 8:10 pm

Donald Trump - Celebrities
One question: WHY?!?!?? -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 17, 2017, 7:58 pm

Where did everyone go? -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on November 15, 2017, 7:03 pm

Footloose - Movie Series
I like Kevin Bacon but I HATE Footloose -- Submitted By: () on November 15, 2017, 6:28 am

Dynasty - TV Shows
I voted Same Character Different Actor on Fallon Colby because, to be honest, IMO, Joan Collins was right on the money about Pamela Sue Martin quitting out of the role of Fallon Colby after four seasons. Incredibly dumb! -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 9, 2017, 5:10 am

Sealab 2021 - TV Shows
Sealab 2021 rocked when it consisted mainly of redubbed footage from the original (Sealab 2020) cartoon (the Easy Bake oven episode is a prime example). It was still very good when they used more of that PhotoShop-animated stuff (the Bizarro episode is a fine example of that). But when Harry Goz died, and with him, the Captain Murphy character, that was the beginning of the end. The show devolved into mindless crap after that, although the previous comment has me interested in the Moby Sick episode. -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on October 9, 2017, 2:51 pm

Feminism - Random Topics
There is the arc of Feminism: They went from fighting for the vote, to fighting for equal rights in employment, to the right not to get harassed, to the right to control jokes in the lunchroom and ban a male coworker from displaying a picture of his wife in a bikini on his desk, to the right to having someone else pay for their birth control. -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on September 28, 2017, 6:40 am

Ringo Starr - Music Groups
(From Wikipedia): "Journalist Peter Palmiere states in his front cover story on Starr for DISCoveries magazine in January 2003 that "The music critics and the record buying public took the album as a joke for Ringos voice was not suitable for the disco flavored music on Ringo the 4th". Palmiere went on to claim that Ringo the 4th destroyed Starr s career and that he never commercially recovered from it." -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on September 28, 2017, 6:28 am

Fear the Walking Dead - TV Shows
The show completely bones when they decide to kill Travis. I have no idea what they were thinking. All of the other characters on the show are weak, bad actors, and are not strong enough to carry the show without Travis. They should have just ended the show when he announced he wanted out of his contract. -- Submitted By: () on June 9, 2017, 3:42 pm

Master of None - TV Shows
The season starts off with Aziz in Italy, riding a bicycle and wearing a funny looking hat to boot. at this point the audience is wondering why he is speaking another language, dressed funny, and using a primitive method of transportation. They also have eclectic music to really set the mood. Then we see him ordering an espresso and he talks to the older man that runs the store with such a confident accent as Aziz smiles. Aziz acts like he was raised in Italy suddenly, as if anyone would question that he is not a full blooded Italian at this point. -- Submitted By: (lebowski4) on June 1, 2017, 8:42 pm

Do Over - TV Shows
@FF: The issue with apostrophes, parentheses, and other spacial characters has nothing to do with your being on a Mac. There is a glitch that is causing the site to reject any submissions with those characters on the grounds that they contain invalid characters. Utter BS, we know. The web guy has been contacted repeatedly about the issue, but so far to no avail. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 27, 2017, 9:56 am

Do Over - TV Shows
I recently discovered this old show. I do not ever recall catching it when it originally ran on WB. Time travel has always been one of my go to favorite Sci Fi sub genres so when I found old episodes of this show on youtube, I decided to check it out. I thought the premise was pretty cool. Disillusioned adult with a number of regrets in life is knocked unconscious in a freak accident then wakes up and finds he is a teenager again back in the 80s. I was interested merely for the fact that I myself was a teenager in the 80s so I thought the nostalgia factor would be off the charts for me and Do Over did not completely disappoint me in that regard. Honestly, who has not had that fantasy of being able to go back in time within your own body with your adult memories intact upon arrival and be able to use that knowledge to forge a better more fulfilling life for yourself as well as for those you care about most? Or to right some wrongs you know will happen or that you yourself might have committed? Sadly this show, as I understand it did not even make one full season. I managed to watch most of the episodes I could find and intend to eventually finish the series out at some point. Over all, I personally enjoyed it. In many ways it had a Ferris Bueller quality to it. In fact, they even did an episode where they spoofed Ferris Buellers Day Off. Late in its run you could kind of tell the point in which the show was in trouble and they were trying hard to pull in an audience. I think with the right writing team and somewhat better research into the era of the early 1980s, I think this show could have been a real winner. Unfortunately, over the course of the run of this show, it began to feel more and more like a slightly better version of a typical Nickelodeon show and for me, that is when the boning knife hit the flesh of the fish for this one. Side Note, in case you are wondering why I avoid using contractions or apostrophes and parentheticals in my comments here, it is because my submissions error out when I use all those things. Is it because I am on a Mac? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 23, 2017, 10:29 am

Every Which Way But Loose - Movie Series
@nicova: This site is a place to post your opinions (even rants) about various topics that interest you, but NOT a place to promote your websites. For that reason, your comment which contained 3 URLS but contributed nothing to the discussion on the topic was redacted. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 20, 2017, 11:07 am

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
I would actually say I liked season 6 and 7 the best. -- Submitted By: (lebowski4) on May 16, 2017, 11:55 pm

Ariel Winter - Celebrities
Okay Ariel. We get it. You are a grownup now. We understand that. So, you can stop all of the embarrassing attention getting hijinks that Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus already have done. Because, in the end, it all really just looks a little silly. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 15, 2017, 9:19 am

Sha Na Na - TV Shows
Floating a guess: I was old enough to remember that period. You had the film American Graffiti and the show Happy Days was quite popular. A lot of 50s nostalgia happening at that time. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 15, 2017, 9:13 am

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
Too much Robin. She really needs to get a life of her own. Dr. Phil trys his best to sell her stuff but it soon disappears. I wonder how many of her books he paid for so she could call them best sellers??? -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:43 am

Bindi the Jungle Girl - TV Shows
Does she have downs syndrome? What did it for me was the whole dad thing on dancing with the stars. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:33 am

Sopranos, The - TV Shows
Carmella should of gotten whacked. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:26 am

Sha Na Na - TV Shows
I never could understand the reason they had a show. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:22 am

Joe Dirt - Movie Series
Joe Dirt is a mindless comedy about this pathetic white trash loser who likely reeks of stale Budweiser, cigarettes and armpit funk who has a semi functional moral compass and just stumbles his way through life from one misadventure to the next. Nothing near Oscar material but its kind of funny in its own quirky, dirty Def Leppard tee shirt wearing way. POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT We find ourselves rooting for this strange protagonist as he defeats his enemies, gets the girl and wins the day. I mean they work so hard at setting this guy up as a total failure at the game of life you know thats what is bound to happen. I actually enjoyed this film. It was weird and stupid yet kind of different. Then years later, someone thought it would actually be a good idea to make a sequel. I questioned the wisdom of that decision, and after seeing Joe Dirt 2 Beautiful Loser, I now know that I was right to to question it. My question? WHY? JD2BL was so disjointed and forced I had to FORCE myself to finish watching it. The same goofy schtick only very poorly executed. I guess these actors just needed the money or something. But after the last ending credit rolled by, I thought to myself there goes 107 minutes of my life I will never get back. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 1, 2017, 5:09 pm

Hollywood - Random Topics
For me Hollywood movies boned when everyone (including the bad guys) stopped smoking and became obsessed with health & safety, but actually thats just the tip of the iceberg. It seems to have begun with the "gritty realism" style, when movies started mimicking the esthetics (or rather lack of such) from newscasts and reality shows. Dreary visuals with shakycam, flat lighting and washed-out colors, dull suburban/modern locations, and young, pretty and utterly bland characters. Then there is the focus on PG ratings combined with most movies being remakes/reboots, making pretty much everything look like sanitized versions of much better stuff made decades ago. Even many R-rated films feels like PG, they seem to just add a few swear words or a single violent scene which later easily can be cut for TV or airline showing. While Hollywood always has been about money, it has just became so blatantly obvious lately that its no longer possible to suspend disbelief. As the studios has merged into ever-larger companies originality and artistic integrity has gone down the drain and been replaced by design-by-committee, political correctness and targeting the widest possible audience. -- Submitted By: (Axel) on April 18, 2017, 9:43 am

Whataburger - Random Topics
I definitely enjoy Whataburger from time to time - I usually go for the #3, plain, dry, 2 slices of cheese, What-a-sized. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on March 19, 2017, 7:05 am

Hillary Clinton - Celebrities
When it came to voting last November, it was no contest. I was sick of the bald-faced lies her campaign attempted to pass off as accomplishments, not to mention most of them were "Waaaahhh, Trump is unsuitable for president because he said/did THIS!!" Move forward with her at the helm? Yeah, right. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on March 19, 2017, 6:58 am

Hillary Clinton - Celebrities
For once, we got to see a Clinton lose the election. Had Killary been elected, it would have been a co-presidency with her and Slick Willy! She would have killed America! Go Trump! -- Submitted By: (RockinReed) on March 18, 2017, 2:33 pm

Goldbergs, The - TV Shows
Day one. This show was always stupid. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on March 15, 2017, 7:09 pm

Every Which Way But Loose - Movie Series
(URL-filled comment redacted by staff) -- Submitted By: (nicova) on May 20, 2017, 11:08 am

Every Which Way But Loose - Movie Series
I was 13 when this movie came out. I went to see it purely to watch that orangutan kick peoples asses. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 21, 2017, 4:24 pm

Billy Idol - Music Groups
I am still afraid to buy the Christmas album he put out. Whats next for Mr Idol? Doo wop hits of the 50s? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 21, 2017, 4:19 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
I remember Susan Olsen gave an interview where she said she hated the Shirley Temple episode and she felt embarrassed during filming because her character was way too old to be obsessed with a five year-old film star. I think that was more of a jumping the shark moment than even the addition of Cousin Oliver. -- Submitted By: (VegasGirl) on February 15, 2017, 8:33 pm

Academy Awards, The - Random Topics
The 89th Academy Awards ceremony hosted by Oscar Award Nomination 2017, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, will honor the best films of 2016 and will take place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California on February 26, 2017. -- Submitted By: (oscar2017) on February 5, 2017, 5:28 am

Looking In - TV Shows
So, any of the alleged 137 year olds on this site wanna weigh in on this one? -- Submitted By: () on January 28, 2017, 9:16 pm

Meatballs - Movie Series
I re-watched this again recently, and I stand corrected about one thing. There is ONE meatball refrerence in the movie. Kinda one of those if you blink you will miss it sort of things. I think one of the nerdy guys says it when he calls someone a meatball. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 20, 2017, 10:46 am

IT Crowd, The - TV Shows
I discovered this Britcom several months ago on the local PBS station, but it was several episodes in and I wanted to go back and see it from the beginning. I was in luck as it was on Netflix so I binge watched it beginning to end. I laughed all the way through. What I loved about this show is that, throughout its entire run, it never once took itself too seriously... no very special episode of... type episodes. I did not even mind that the original CEO dies and his totally off the chain son steps in to take over the company. This show was a riot and as it only ran four seasons or four series as the Brits say with only 6 episodes each, it had no opportunity to bone the fish. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 17, 2017, 5:12 pm

Card Sharks - TV Shows
Adding onto my previous thoughts, after having had the chance to see both the Perry-hosted and Eubanks-hosted incarnations of the show on GSN: My assessment now is that the show peaked with Bob Eubanks as host. Perry comes off as though he is just acting as a referee and getting a paycheck in exchange for his efforts. Eubanks, on the other hand, seems to genuinely enjoy hosting the show and interacting with the contestants. Maybe all that means is that Eubanks was the better actor/BSer of the two hosts, but the Eubanks-hosted episodes were definitely more entertaining to watch. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on December 27, 2016, 3:55 pm

James Arness - Celebrities
I loved Gunsmoke mainly because of him. He was a good actor and I have never heard another actor say a bad word about him. -- Submitted By: (RonaldLeeStandlley) on December 26, 2016, 9:23 pm

Kirstie Alley - Celebrities
I never thought she was that talented. She tried to come back with a few sitcoms after CHEERS, but they both were really terrible. -- Submitted By: (RonaldLeeStandlley) on December 26, 2016, 9:18 pm

I see the old geezers r still posting. Too bad, this could have been an incredible resource and forum for contemporary TV. Dudes: 1960 was a LONG time ago, get current. -- Submitted By: (martymarty) on December 24, 2016, 11:37 am

Prison Break - TV Shows
Is it possible to combine "They break out of prison" and "They broke out of prison" into a single "reason"? -- Submitted By: () on December 22, 2016, 9:18 pm

Seriously people, does anyone under 137 years old even read this crap anymore? I tried for years to get some commentary going on TV shows made in the current century only to be attacked. You geezers love to dwell in the past and review shows you loved as kids but have not been on the air in forever! I love classic TV, i do! I also love current shows that will become the classics of the next generation. This site boned when it stopped allowing commentary from younger people and focused exclusively on a-holes over the age of 80. I love Leave it to Beaver but I love Speechless as well! -- Submitted By: (martymarty) on December 18, 2016, 11:41 am

Kurtwood Smith - Celebrities
Anyone who thinks Kurtwood Smith boned needs a foot in their ass. -- Submitted By: (timanny) on December 6, 2016, 10:23 pm

Albertsons - Random Topics
Albertsons boned the fish many years ago when they took over Lucky Stores in California. Albertsons was known in California but Lucky was dominant. This tnked the company so bad it split in two and only recently recombined. There was s -- Submitted By: (timanny) on December 6, 2016, 6:08 pm

Grace Jones - Music Groups
@Pelirojo...*sings* Pull up to the bumper baby, in your long black limousine. Most of her chart-toppers were during the disco era. -- Submitted By: () on December 2, 2016, 8:29 pm

Soap - TV Shows
Boned day one! I purchased the Mill Creek DVD release of the lot of it, and when I saw one or two episodes, I instantly regretted it. -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 24, 2016, 3:30 am

Diff'rent Strokes - TV Shows
The "Very Special Episodes" are the very reason why this 1978-86 NBC/ABC "comedy" has been permanently ineligible for my DVD collection (as far as the releases have gotten). -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 22, 2016, 2:24 pm

Webster - TV Shows
I had gotten the first season on DVD, and I could hardly get through the first disc. It was entirely too preachy, and the seeming sheer number of "very special episodes" turned me off. -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 22, 2016, 2:21 pm

Funky Phantom, The - TV Shows
I remember seeing a few episodes of the show on TV (in reruns) and even a Funky Phantom coloring book! IMO, it rates a "still rocks" vote because having a ghost as a regular character made it stand out from the pack of Scooby-Doo knock-offs that were so prevalent back in the day. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on November 7, 2016, 12:55 pm

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
I still love this show but the episode where Sheldon spanks Amy just made it start going downhill. -- Submitted By: (silverseed71) on November 2, 2016, 5:28 pm

Sears - Random Topics
It was the worst decision ever to merge with Kmart. Both stores have been drying up left and right in 2016. -- Submitted By: (RockinReed) on October 28, 2016, 11:11 pm

American Horror Story - TV Shows
Utterly disappointed that Jessica Lange left the show. Her acting style was second to none. -- Submitted By: (Frized) on October 26, 2016, 4:41 pm

Five Guys (restaurant) - Random Topics
I went to the one in Culver City several years ago. SMH. I asked the young lady at the counter what was in the vegetarian burger. She replied vegetables. Well okay...Portobello mushrooms? Carrots? Yams? talk to me dizzy girl. Never went back since In and Out is way better. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 25, 2016, 7:46 pm

Half & Half - TV Shows
Started to jump when Dee Dee got a job and Rachel True lost weight. Liked Adam and big Dee but they were predictable after a while. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 1:27 am

Moesha - TV Shows
RIP Yvette Wilson (Andell) -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 1:04 am

Martin (TV Series) - TV Shows
Tommy now works at that building in the sky with no windows. RIP -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 12:51 am

Mod Squad, The - TV Shows
Caught this last summer on MeTV and was hooked, so I got the DVD series weeks later. Still in the middle of the 3rd season and the storylines seem to go downhill right about here. However, if you have a couple of dollars, the nostalgia alone is worth the price. Never thought I would live to see Mike Brady and Richard Pryor in one episode. Or Howard Cunningham as a criminal. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 12:48 am

Zoobilee Zoo - TV Shows
This show will brainwash you into joining the furry fandom. Even Whazzat Kangaroo openly admits to being one on Facebook. -- Submitted By: (JoseTwitterFan) on October 16, 2016, 2:20 pm

Sonic Drive-In - Random Topics
When I went to the one in Fort Worth a couple of years ago, I did not get the hype. Funny thing is that my Texas relatives do not understand in and out burgers, which I consider an L.A. treasure. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 5, 2016, 8:23 pm

All My Children - TV Shows
This show jumped when Bobby Martin went upstairs to get his Skis from the Martin Attic and never returned. They made fun of it almost 40 years later when Opal Number 2 got locked in the Martin attic and saw a skeleton up there named Bobby in a Ski suit. -- Submitted By: (Martysturgis) on September 29, 2016, 10:58 am

Person of Interest - TV Shows
I considered Samaritan a possible candidate but after Carter dies it struggles to recapture itself. The show already had trouble using Lionel so this was a big flaw. -- Submitted By: (StingX2) on September 20, 2016, 4:01 pm

Girl Meets World - TV Shows
it is a very good show and it stays true to the original series when ABC had BMW, GMW have a good cast and good storytelling, yeah there is some bad episodes but it is a very good show that Disney Channel puts on. -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on September 17, 2016, 6:50 pm

Trix Cereal - Random Topics
Yeah, I suppose they have hit up each successive generation. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on September 12, 2016, 3:48 pm

Partridge Family, The - TV Shows
I guess Ricky was their Cousin Oliver. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on September 12, 2016, 1:13 pm

Lab Rats - TV Shows
My son started binge watching this show on Netflix. Now, every time I hear that insipid theme song for the opening credits, I can feel my brain rot just a little more. Typical Dumb Adults, Smart Kids formula that pretty much every Disney sitcom follows.Granted, the show is aimed at the tween or pre teen demographic, but I can only take so much from the next room. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on September 12, 2016, 12:31 pm

Roswell - TV Shows
I want to like the show, but most of it is actually kinda "meh." Especially Tess. Tess was annoying. -- Submitted By: () on September 10, 2016, 6:31 pm

Ndamukong Suh - Celebrities
After reading up on this guy, all I can say is HOLY CRAP. And I thought Greg Lloyd was a dirty player - still remember Lloyd going after Keenan McCardell of the Jags even after the whistle blew to end the play, and he had some BS story about McCardell making threatening phone calls. Long post short, Suh makes Lloyd look like a saint. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on August 17, 2016, 7:26 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
This season is boring. I mean, I got used to the little beefs between the contestants and the judges. Or the diva with expensive shoes who rarely makes to the elimination round. Then again, the older career changer was fun but I guess that formula got old. Bring back Tommy from Season 6! Now they have a whiny baby with a suit and tie, several all knowing cooks with zero personality and panel judges with just a little character worth remembering. No wonder they are not airing new episodes during the Summer Olympics. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on August 16, 2016, 5:11 pm

Dumb and Dumber - Movie Series
@Friedrich_Feuerstein - Yes, I watched Dumb and Dumber To. Definitely better than that load of schlock that was Dumb and Dumberer, but not as good as the first Dumb and Dumber. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on August 6, 2016, 7:04 pm

Dumb and Dumber - Movie Series
Soooooo- did anybody happen to catch Dumb & Dumber To? I have yet to see it because I am afraid it will be lame and leave a bad taste in my mouth. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 26, 2016, 12:47 pm

Anybody alive in here? LOL! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 26, 2016, 12:40 pm

America's Next Top Model - TV Shows
Boned- Day 1. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 19, 2016, 11:54 am

America's Next Top Model - TV Shows
What was messed up was how they sent that one girl home knowing she had no home to go back to. Her home got destroyed during Hurricane Katrina and at elimination they told her, "your mind just isnt on this competition"...well her house got destroyed, maybe thats why?? -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:54 pm

Golden Girls, The - TV Shows
The show never fully jumped but certain episodes are much better than others. One that is bad, was the unneccesary 2 part story of Dorothys Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If Dr Harry Weston of Empty Nest is such a great pal of Dorothy, why didnt she just go to him in the first place instead of waiting until halfway through Part 2? The Part 2 ending was utterly ridiculous where Dorothy just so happens to see the doctor, whom she saw in New York, at some random, swanky Miami restaurant. Give me a break! Another JTS moment was when Rose...again, VERY small world...just so happens to run into her biological father from St. Olaf at the hospital in Miami. The problem is the guy looks to be about the same age as Rose! Brother, perhaps, but Roses father would have been pushing the century mark or pushing up daisies by that point. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:44 pm

Golden Girls, The - TV Shows
There was only one episode I didnt like and that was the one where Dorothy scratches a winning lottery ticket worth 10k. I think Blanche put it in her late husbands jacket, which was in a box that was meant to be put away in an attic or something. But what does Rose do, she places it in a Salvation Army box or something. The girls find out about it, they track down the box and jacket at a local homeless shelter. They find the ticket but grow a conscience and leave it at the shelter after they get to know the people who reside there. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:35 pm