ACT (Action for Children's Television) - Random Topics
Anybody get the idea that Mrs.Charrens values were out of date on one level punctuation avoided due to stupid rejection of those so called in valid characters lol medievel values for Mrs Charren and of this site for deciding whats invalid characters medievel as iun dark for kddio fairytale lauhging out loud -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 13, 2018, 11:26 am

Golden Corral - Random Topics
The food there tastes very poorly prepared. Not a fan. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 7, 2018, 7:17 pm

Ross Geller - Random Topics
Garbage character from a garbage tv show. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 7, 2018, 7:12 pm

Ben & Jerry's - Random Topics
2016 brought us BLACK LIVES MATTER ice cream EMPOWER MINT and now in 2018 weve got ANTI TRUMP ice cream Ben and Jerry please PLEASE retire for the good of humanity -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 6, 2018, 9:28 pm

Holidays - Random Topics
Holidays themselves are fine. But what annoys me is how society pressures us weeks, and sometimes even months, in advance, to get ready for them! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:47 am

CMT:Country Music Television - Random Topics
They play Frasier reruns now. That is about the furthest thing from country music that I can think of! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:26 am

Barbie - Random Topics
Surprised that no one has commented yet but Ill throw in saying that Barbie may have boned by being more of an airhead in the 1970s but I dont care I repect her legacy as she certainly put that kind of doll on the ma -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 29, 2018, 3:21 am

Ice Cream - Random Topics
NEVER had Ben and Jerrys and never will -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 28, 2018, 2:05 pm

Ice Cream - Random Topics
I had some Thrifty RITE AID now this morning -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 28, 2018, 2:05 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Reality television was born then it was all downhill from there. No more music shows at all along with their schedule being replaced with shows like Jersey Shore. Funny thing is I thought The Real World was a cool show that first season because reality tv wasn"t really a thing yet and I had never really seen anything like that before but little did anyone know that was the beginning of the end. It went from being the first true and best music network in cable tv history to a dumpster fire of "reality" shows. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 30, 2018, 9:38 pm

Pac-Man (video game series) - Random Topics
I think Pac Man is still awesome. Pac Man World 3 in particular was a very good game. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 9:05 pm

Gray Wolves - Random Topics
One of my favorite animals. Obviously never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:47 pm

Chili's - Random Topics
I tried eating here once. It just tasted like another mediocre chain restaurant to me. Have not been back since. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:36 pm

Bronies/Pegasisters - Random Topics
Day one. They are disturbing. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:31 pm

God - Random Topics
All glory and honor is His. That is all I have to say and that is all I ever have to say. -- Submitted By: (mjt78148) on September 21, 2018, 3:55 am

Whataburger - Random Topics
A Texas classic that never gets old; ask any former TX resident when they return after not having Whataburger for so long. -- Submitted By: (mjt78148) on September 21, 2018, 3:30 am

NFL - Random Topics
When they endorses kneeling, Black Lives Matter and gangsta rap. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 19, 2018, 11:50 pm

Internet Explorer - Random Topics
I dont mind Internet Explorer. I sometimes still use it. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:11 am

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
For me it boned when they censored the word joint when they played You Dont Know How It Feels. That was incredibly lame. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:10 am

Video Games - Random Topics
While I am more partial to old school video games, I find that there are gems in every generation. I have been gaming since the Atari era and will continue to do so until the day I die! Never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:03 am

Elmo - Random Topics
I cannot stand Elmo. His voice grates on my nerves. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:57 am

E! - Random Topics
Nothing but rubbish! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:56 am

Flip Flops (Footwear) - Random Topics
Day 1 for me. They dont provide enough support and I cannot stand the sensation of the piece that goes in between the toes. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:48 am

Atari - Random Topics
I had that E.T. game. Played for hours and had no idea what I was doing. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 12, 2018, 7:24 pm

Killer Instinct - Random Topics
The first 2 games are awesome but the third one is a freemium which is a disappointment! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 10, 2018, 9:46 pm

World of Warcraft - Random Topics
Its lame and there have been people that died from playing for too long as they were so addicted. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 9, 2018, 10:58 pm

Mobile Phones - Random Topics
Too many people are glued to their devices! It is awful when a person cannot even hold a conversation without constantly checking the phone! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 9, 2018, 10:55 pm

Mobile Phones - Random Topics

Fansites - Random Topics
They are fun and a great opportunity to learn more about things that interest you. Unfortunately they seem to be declining. Hopefully they will make a comeback soon! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:40 am

Segway - Random Topics
I have ridden one before. They are fun but not very practical for crowded areas. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:24 am

Reality Television - Random Topics
Ive never seen anything more unrealistic than so called reality tv! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:22 am

Screamer videos - Random Topics
Nothing worse than clicking on a video that looks interesting, only to jump out of your seat a few seconds later! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:17 am

Superhero movies - Random Topics
I used to actually enjoy superhero movies back when they were only released every now and then. Then sometime around the start of this decade they started releasing them practically every week! The genre is really overused now. I am surprised there has not been a bigger backlash! And what type of people have enough time to watch all these movies know all the plots characters and settings!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:11 am

Sims, The - Random Topics
The Sims is one of my favorite video game series ever. Though I can understand why others would get bored of it. If you enjoy designing things like people houses etc then this is the game for you. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:03 am

Starbucks Coffee - Random Topics
What I dont like about Starbucks is that its marketed to hipsters too much. I prefer McDoanlds coffee as its cheaper much less pretentious and tastes better! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:59 am

Halloween (Holiday) - Random Topics
Halloween has NEVER boned in spite of jerks trying to ruin it with razorblades in candy ridiculous religious reasons etc. Everything about it is fun and inspirational from decorating the house carving pumpkins dressing up to getting or handing out candy! Also love how all the candy is on sale for half price the next day! Thumbs up for Halloween! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:55 am

IHOP - Random Topics
No wonder the waitress was so perky the last time I was there...as DolFan said..LOL. Flipper that was funny. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 18, 2018, 12:54 pm

Tootsie Rolls - Random Topics
I just finished delicious Necco Chocolate wafers. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 18, 2018, 10:27 am

Tim Hortons - Random Topics
I never liked their coffee and I have tried it at various times of the day. Not sure why it is so popular. I used to like their food, but a few years ago it seemed to me that they started using really cheap low quality ingredients. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:12 am

Five Guys (restaurant) - Random Topics
Five Guys is great! I love how you can put extra bacon and cheese on your burger for no charge! The peanuts left out for waiting customers to snack on are a good idea too! The only thing I dont like is how limited their menu is. But its a small sacrifice for how you get your moneys worth at this place! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:31 am

Philips CD-i - Random Topics
They tainted the Legend Of Zelda franchise! Not cool! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:25 am

Atari - Random Topics
I own a 2600 and it still works perfectly fine! I also own the E.T. video game and I actually like it! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:21 am

Tim Hortons - Random Topics
Pretty good baked goods, but the coffee was nothing to write home about. It could be, though, that since I stopped there at about 10:30 pm, I wasn't catching the coffee at its best. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 30, 2018, 1:30 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
bjohn, also there originally were TurkeyTV and Fifteen...I love RFen and Stimpy, Welcome Freshmen (fans of "Middle School the Worst years", the James Patterson book and 2016 movie might LOVE that one), Hey Dude and Clarissa Exsplains it All (now WHERE would good old Melissa Joan Hart be without that one.?) Rugrats and Spongboob suck. Interestingly, CatDog and the other ripoofs of R&S seem more to be "Animaniacs" ripoffs due to the scoring practice, I.E>, being more original rather than the Seely/Capitol, Emil Ascher, Associated, and Keith Prowse music libraries that R&S and Spongebob earlier so often used. (Seely/Capitol presence in almost EVERYTHING 40s-60s is well known..KP music cam be heard in the early Total TV (the Underdog/Tennessee Tuxedo company) cartoons..) -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on June 20, 2018, 7:00 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
DolFan, thanks for the shoutout!!!!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on June 6, 2018, 9:09 am

Donkey Kong Country - Random Topics
This was really fun when it came out! 24 years later, and it is STILL better than many more modern games! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:21 pm

Denny's - Random Topics
The last time I ate at Dennys it was awful. Cardboard tastes better than what they are serving now. It used to actually be good back in the 90s. What happened!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:15 pm

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
I have never been to a Chuck E. Cheeses. From what I have heard, sounds like I am not missing out on anything. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:04 pm

Sitcom - Random Topics
I find animated sitcoms such as The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, etc, are still good but unfortunately the live action ones are mostly garbage now. There hasnt really been a good live action one since Seinfeld. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 10:18 pm

McDonalds - Random Topics
Only thing that might have been wrong was the lawsuits over Ray Kroc.. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2018, 10:19 pm

Feminism - Random Topics
There is the arc of Feminism: They went from fighting for the vote, to fighting for equal rights in employment, to the right not to get harassed, to the right to control jokes in the lunchroom and ban a male coworker from displaying a picture of his wife in a bikini on his desk, to the right to having someone else pay for their birth control. -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on September 28, 2017, 6:40 am

Hollywood - Random Topics
For me Hollywood movies boned when everyone (including the bad guys) stopped smoking and became obsessed with health & safety, but actually thats just the tip of the iceberg. It seems to have begun with the "gritty realism" style, when movies started mimicking the esthetics (or rather lack of such) from newscasts and reality shows. Dreary visuals with shakycam, flat lighting and washed-out colors, dull suburban/modern locations, and young, pretty and utterly bland characters. Then there is the focus on PG ratings combined with most movies being remakes/reboots, making pretty much everything look like sanitized versions of much better stuff made decades ago. Even many R-rated films feels like PG, they seem to just add a few swear words or a single violent scene which later easily can be cut for TV or airline showing. While Hollywood always has been about money, it has just became so blatantly obvious lately that its no longer possible to suspend disbelief. As the studios has merged into ever-larger companies originality and artistic integrity has gone down the drain and been replaced by design-by-committee, political correctness and targeting the widest possible audience. -- Submitted By: (Axel) on April 18, 2017, 9:43 am

Whataburger - Random Topics
I definitely enjoy Whataburger from time to time - I usually go for the #3, plain, dry, 2 slices of cheese, What-a-sized. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on March 19, 2017, 7:05 am

Academy Awards, The - Random Topics
The 89th Academy Awards ceremony hosted by Oscar Award Nomination 2017, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, will honor the best films of 2016 and will take place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California on February 26, 2017. -- Submitted By: (oscar2017) on February 5, 2017, 5:28 am

Albertsons - Random Topics
Albertsons boned the fish many years ago when they took over Lucky Stores in California. Albertsons was known in California but Lucky was dominant. This tnked the company so bad it split in two and only recently recombined. There was s -- Submitted By: (timanny) on December 6, 2016, 6:08 pm

Sears - Random Topics
It was the worst decision ever to merge with Kmart. Both stores have been drying up left and right in 2016. -- Submitted By: (RockinReed) on October 28, 2016, 11:11 pm

Five Guys (restaurant) - Random Topics
I went to the one in Culver City several years ago. SMH. I asked the young lady at the counter what was in the vegetarian burger. She replied vegetables. Well okay...Portobello mushrooms? Carrots? Yams? talk to me dizzy girl. Never went back since In and Out is way better. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 25, 2016, 7:46 pm

Sonic Drive-In - Random Topics
When I went to the one in Fort Worth a couple of years ago, I did not get the hype. Funny thing is that my Texas relatives do not understand in and out burgers, which I consider an L.A. treasure. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 5, 2016, 8:23 pm

Trix Cereal - Random Topics
Yeah, I suppose they have hit up each successive generation. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on September 12, 2016, 3:48 pm

Corn Pops - Random Topics
Shanequia, I agree! Pelirojo, these can get soggy. Preferably I eat cereal WITHOUT the milk. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 8, 2016, 1:38 am

Lucky Charms - Random Topics
Those marshmallows are actually Circus Peanuts for what thats worth. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 8, 2016, 1:35 am

TV Guide - Random Topics
Killing Jump the Shark was a true boning moment. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 8, 2016, 1:33 am

Little Drummer Boy - Random Topics
I liked it but havent seen the Rankin/Bass 1968 special which came out the same year as the Chambers Bros song ParkerTillman correctly cites for years -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 8, 2016, 1:21 am

Ice Bucket Challenge - Random Topics
This was the most self-absorbed, ridiculous crap ever to launch on social media. Just another "cause" that while legitimate, gave people an excuse to turn it into an attention-getting game to post on Facebook and Twitter. Disgusting. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on May 3, 2016, 12:53 pm

Ice Cream - Random Topics
Forget ben and jerry., Gimme any of the others...Blue Bunny, Skinny Cow, Baskin/Robbins, Dreyers, Breyers,etc.etc. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on May 2, 2016, 11:54 pm

Disney Channel - Random Topics
Only one good thing on here is Gravity Falls. Boned in 2002. -- Submitted By: (Cavery210) on April 30, 2016, 9:03 am

Ice Bucket Challenge - Random Topics
Sounds more like social extortion by shame. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on April 27, 2016, 12:49 pm

Cracked (magazine) - Random Topics
Both Mad and Cracked magazines were great, in my opinion. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on March 20, 2016, 10:08 am

Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - Random Topics
This is the most rigged awards show of all time. Spongebob wins every year. This year spongebob went up against steven universe and gravity falls and still won. Ill admit i never even seen an episode of su or gf, but how does a show that more people hate than like these and is well past its prime these days beat out 2 shows that are on fast track to becoming cartoon classics. Obvious rigged show is obvious. -- Submitted By: (jgm4789) on March 13, 2016, 5:55 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
SVN there was also Ren and Stimpy. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on March 10, 2016, 1:05 am

Cracked (magazine) - Random Topics
It used 1950s-70s pioneering female broadcaster Nancy Dickerson to create a regular interview character that practically outlasted her-NANNY DICKERING! One of my favorites about the magazine. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on March 10, 2016, 12:54 am

Academy Awards, The - Random Topics
Irony! I put the Leo No Oscars a few days ago and Leo won the Oscar! -- Submitted By: (Cavery210) on March 1, 2016, 6:00 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
When did MTV go downhill? Two words: Reality TV. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on February 23, 2016, 1:58 pm

Angry Birds - Random Topics
I have played Angry birds but prefer playing Insaniquarium Deluxe. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on February 22, 2016, 12:18 am

Rap (music) - Random Topics
The preceding comment literally cannot be upvoted enough. The irony is, back in the day everybody said rock music would kill society and then rap came along and actually did kill it, along with killing rock as well. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on February 9, 2016, 6:11 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
Bashing cops and saying nigger while forbidding ANYONE ELSE to use the term (and forgive me for using it, just illustrating.I have many black friends and teachers). -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on February 4, 2016, 11:28 pm

Ben & Jerry's - Random Topics
Agreed with the first commenter, fellow regular Robert on the Balls flavore. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on February 4, 2016, 11:22 pm

Chick Tracts - Random Topics
Somebody made a movie out of a Chick Tract, Dark Dungeons: https://youtu.be/LADLv1803Vw?list=PLTtpi7gJO7XOBoFSiLAYjrfR6n9odNG9y -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on February 4, 2016, 1:03 pm

Toyota - Random Topics
They started doing almost all automatic trannies and hybrid engines.Yech. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 25, 2016, 9:53 pm

Elmo - Random Topics
A really good article on how Elmo ruined Sesame Street. http://kotaku.com/how-elmo-ruined-sesame-street-1746504585 -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 16, 2016, 10:31 am

Major League Baseball - Random Topics
Some friends of mine who have been watching baseball a lot longer and a lot more closely than I have say that the 1994 strike was a tipping point from which the game still has not recovered. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on December 14, 2015, 8:06 am

1970's - Random Topics
AGreed with ya, DolFan, and I too am a music historian. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 26, 2015, 11:12 pm

1980s - Random Topics
As for ONE earli good good thing about the 80s, and it was a movie, one of the Zucker Brothers-Jon Abrahams classics: "Airplane!" -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 26, 2015, 11:09 pm

Animal Liberation Front (ALF) - Random Topics
Political Correctness... -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 16, 2015, 9:56 pm

Animal Rights - Random Topics
Polictal Correctness at its worst....well, a lot of thenm... -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 16, 2015, 9:55 pm

Konami - Random Topics
Wow. And I thought Capcom was bad. I don't understand the recent trend of companies tossing all their popular franchises overboard. Are they TRYING to destroy their business? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 20, 2015, 11:53 am

Little Caesars - Random Topics
I found it! I Freakin found it http://www.adweek.com/video/little-caesars-italian-feast-122217?auto The URL above will take you to an ADWEEK page and you'll have to click on the video player link. Enjoy! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on September 20, 2015, 12:22 am

Konami - Random Topics
Wow, im speachless. Konami just announced that they're halting all AAA development except for pro evolution soccer. How can a company bone this bad in such a short amount of time. The phantom pain was great, but now that they've driven away all the developers that made them great to focus on pachinko, mobile, and thier many non-gaming ventures they really gone off the deep end.Good job konami good job. When kojima did the moby dick studio stunt when he announced metal gear 5, it was obviously telling us that konamis about to bone big time and take all its historic franchises with it. -- Submitted By: (jgm4789) on September 18, 2015, 5:33 pm

Warner Music Group - Random Topics
Warner owns the copyright to the song, Happy Birthday to You. The copyright expires in 2030. Warner bought the company that owns the rights to the song. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 3, 2015, 10:06 pm

Boomerang (TV Channel) - Random Topics
And now, it's airing Gumball, Teen Titans Go (BARF), and other fairly new cartoons in its lineup. Retro show fans be damned! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 2, 2015, 1:09 pm

Panda Express - Random Topics
Still rocks. You know, it's a funny thing: I'd gotten the usual food poisoning and stuff from other Oriental/Asian places but NOT from HERE. Cute pandas,too. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 16, 2015, 9:04 pm

Ice Cream - Random Topics
Shanequia and RObert, you both are right about that flavor...I do not eat ben and jerry at all (or other political stuff.) -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 16, 2015, 2:25 pm

Hawaii - Random Topics
kingbf's reply says it all for me: ENjoyed going there on cruise ships three times (and hope to return again): 2009 (my first cruise0, 2012,2013. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 16, 2015, 2:17 pm

Konami - Random Topics
Where do i begin. Leaving countless ips like goemon, suikoden and contra to collect dust, buying hudson soft just so they could do jack with the ips, the recent mobile games are the future direction, and dont get me started with the recent pt/silent hills and kojima firing scandal. Capcom and square may have boned pretty badly, but at least they still make games people care about. Konami on the other hand just commited suicide in the eyes of gamers in little less than a month. Definitely boned. -- Submitted By: (jgm4789) on August 12, 2015, 8:29 pm

Flo (Progressive Insurance) - Random Topics
LOL! Anyway, I agree, Mythigator, she is hot.! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 8, 2015, 9:44 pm

Texas - Random Topics
I get the feeling that Dolfan is just being a little 'tongue in cheek' for a laugh or two but speaking as a lifelong resident of Texas (minus a brief stint in SoCal in the 90's) I'm on board with what Regulus and Pellrojo say. Every state has it's pros & cons and Texas is no exception. I like it here none the less. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 31, 2015, 11:39 am

Parents Television Council (PTC) - Random Topics
Considering all the trash on TV now, the PTC has either disbanded or are asleep at the switch. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 19, 2015, 1:32 pm

Mozilla Firefox - Random Topics
For me the first sign of real trouble was their utterly brain-dead idea of single-click bookmarking. Sure, you could bookmark in a single click by clicking the star next to the URL, but to get to the bookmark later you had to open a special hidden-away "unsorted bookmarks" folder. No option to simply add them to the bookmarks menu (or any other location of choice), earlier it didn't show up under Bookmarks at all, and I still need a third-party add-on to make it expand as other menus (instead of opening in a separate window). I can only presume the person behind this misfeature later got sacked and joined the Windows 8 design team. -- Submitted By: (Axel) on July 13, 2015, 3:05 pm

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) - Random Topics
"Got Beer"? Beer is a DRUG? Might as well have Got Drugs? -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on July 12, 2015, 12:29 am

Parents Television Council (PTC) - Random Topics
Justlooking, maybe it is because we all like (including YOU) the same things that the PTC likes---Disney stuff,etc. I support them.,..PYLRyulz you are stupid to attack them. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on July 12, 2015, 12:27 am