Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Random Topics
Pop is not rock. Rap is not rock. R&B, as great as it is, is not rock. Easy listening DEFINITELY is not rock. And the whole idea of a committee of non-musicians choosing from among artists - setting them up as competitors - for the purpose of giving them stupid popularity-contest awards, is 180 degrees away from what rock is supposed to be all about. The Sex Pistols are right: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is nothing but a urine stain. (So are the Grammys and every other music award. Eddie Vedder said it best when accepting a Grammy on behalf of Pearl Jam: "I don't think this really means anything.") -- Submitted By: (Soggy9000) on April 1, 2011, 5:10 am

Hugo Chavez - Celebrities
One can only get so much traction from "I hate the USA" as a justification for holding power. I couldn't care less what he thinks of America, provided he showed some respect for the rights of his own people. But he is at heart just another dime-a-dozen self-interested tyrant who talks a good game about democracy and freedom from tyranny but doesn't back it up with his actions. It's for that reason, and not because he hates the USA (which is frankly irrelevant in my view), that he deserves to be forcibly retired. -- Submitted By: (Soggy9000) on April 1, 2011, 4:21 am

Wild Wild West, The - TV Shows
Back in the '60s, if I missed an episode of WWW I regarded the whole week as ruined. It never boned - but when they changed the cartoon vignette which accompanied the opening credits, making the cowboy back away from the knife-wielding femme fatale instead of decking her as he had done before, I had an uneasy feeling about the show's future. -- Submitted By: (Soggy9000) on April 1, 2011, 4:06 am

Sledge Hammer! - TV Shows
"Trust me....I know what I'm doing." A brilliant series, and maybe a little ahead of its time, Sledge Hammer wasn't around long enough to bone. -- Submitted By: (Soggy9000) on April 1, 2011, 3:55 am

About.com - Websites
The problem I have with About.com is they engage in search results spamming. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on March 31, 2011, 10:48 pm

Sarah Palin - Celebrities
Sarah Palin over exposed and burnd herself out first, leaving the State of Alaska and going on and staring in so call ed reality shows. Even I a Republican have a hard time seeing her as a viable candidate. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on March 31, 2011, 10:36 pm

Happy Birthday, BonetheFish. 2 years old already? Here come the terrible twos! :D Seriously, though, BTF has proven itself to be a great successor to the Scottish site, a Phoenix rising from the ashes that were once JTS. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2011, 8:33 pm

Garbage Pail Kids - Random Topics
They were selling packs of Garbage Pail Kids cards at the Target by me. I didn't buy any, and I don't know if they're based on the classic design or the redesign after Coleco complained. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2011, 8:23 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
My computer is displaying a different banner: Make-up Taylor Swift game from playsushi.com. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2011, 8:15 pm

Titanic - Movie Series
You can watch the animated movie on YouTube. It is really, really bad, but at the same time, it's so bad it's funny. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2011, 8:11 pm

Led Zeppelin - Music Groups
In Through the Out Door was not only their last album but their weakest, so it's possible they were on the downward slide at the time of Bonzo's death. But they were still WAY better than anyone else at the time, so I vote "Never Boned". -- Submitted By: (Soggy9000) on March 31, 2011, 7:35 pm

Porcupine Tree - Music Groups
The Tree are still fresh after all these years, as their most recent album The Incident demonstrates. And Steven Wilson's solo work isn't too shabby either. -- Submitted By: (Soggy9000) on March 31, 2011, 7:27 pm

Opeth - Music Groups
I totally disagree about Opeth having ever come anywhere close to becoming "stale". And if it had, Ghost Reveries would be pretty poor evidence of it, as it's a magnificent album. Akerfeldt still has lots of great songs (and riffs) in him, and I can't imagine this brilliant band ever getting boring or becoming a parody of itself. -- Submitted By: (Soggy9000) on March 31, 2011, 7:23 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
BTW, and I swear I'm not making this up, there's a Taylor Swift Entertainer Of The Year as banner on the side of the page as I post this. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 31, 2011, 6:17 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
The irony here is that Kanye with his childish act actually made her more famous than she otherwise would have been. Two years later and everybody still feels bad for her. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 31, 2011, 6:16 pm

Youtube - Websites
Fucking commercials -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 31, 2011, 5:20 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
MASSIVELY overexposed. Furthermore, instead of continuing to whine about the 2009 VMA's, she should be thanking that equally untalented douchebag Kanye West for the fact that she is shoved down everyone's throat! -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 31, 2011, 4:14 pm

Huge improvement in loading speed with the new server! The website is much more pleasant to use! Thanks!! -- Submitted By: (hamjor) on March 31, 2011, 2:20 pm

Friends - TV Shows
The last great classic sitcom. Sure, it pulled every possible, illogical boning move it could, but it also gave up some of the funniest moments in TV, some of the most classic quotes, and the ensemble of six was and still is one of the strongest ensembles in TV. I think we all look back at it now as a reminder of a bygone era, but that's a lot of TV. Sitcoms from the 80s don't make as much sense as much more current sitcoms do. Friends may not be timeless, and it is far from perfect, but I can't think of many stronger shows that weren't on a slow death-march from their seventh season on. Friends had an undeniable momentum from beginning to end. -- Submitted By: (SamuraiPanda201) on March 31, 2011, 1:35 pm

Titanic - Movie Series
That's too funny ,Robert! Well, it sounds more interesting to read about than actually watch. Thanks for the update and shout out! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on March 31, 2011, 10:53 am

Bionic Woman, The - TV Shows
Never rocket science but sometimes a fun way to pass the time. Unfortunately, the last season got too bogged down in UFOs and it just seemed to run out of steam. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on March 31, 2011, 10:51 am

Elizabeth Taylor - Celebrities
She was a pretty child who morphed into a stunningly gorgeous woman before the world's eyes then became a bloated self-parody of her former self before becoming a beautiful older woman on her own terms. Also, she often had questionable judgment re matrimony and whom she considered friends but she was a dedicated family woman and worked hard to help so many who had no one else in their corner when AIDS came into the scene. Admirable, infuriating, mesmerizing but never boring. RIP, Dame Elizabeth- God definitely broke the mold here! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on March 31, 2011, 10:49 am

Parenthood (2010) - TV Shows
Agree that the actresses playing the teen cousins look older than the characters should but they do very good work- especially Mae Whitman who plays Amber. However; I'm glad they actually had the deal with the discovery of a biracial grandchild instead of totally ignoring it (and the existance of his father the family's younger son) like they did in the 1990 series. Also, I'm glad they fleshed out the characters more and it's interesting,too, that the older son's problem child got a definition of Asperger's here instead of just being considered high strung! Lastly, it's intriguing to me in the 'update' that the grandparents so are proto-Boomers who were counter-culture types who raised a family(as in Stephen and Elyse Keaton of "Family Ties") instead of having come of age in the 40's and 50's as in the original movie and series- yet somehow kept the dynamics intact! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on March 31, 2011, 10:36 am

Cagney & Lacey - TV Shows
OK, I went back and read what happened re Sharon Gless's stalker. It turns out that she threatened suicide but did not actually do the deed before she was taken into custody. She then got six years in prison and let's hope has found her peace since then. I'm posting this so as not to perpetuate a falsehood on the 'Net albeit unintentionally and apologize for having previously put that out there without first checking on the facts. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on March 31, 2011, 10:28 am

Office, The - TV Shows
When Jim confessed his love to Pam it BTF. -- Submitted By: (The_Chuckler) on March 31, 2011, 10:26 am

What a Cartoon! Show - TV Shows
Whether you liked the shorts or not, there's no doubt that this show (along with its Nickelodeon counterpart, Oh Yeah Cartoons) was the beginning for several animators, such as John R. Dilworth, Genndy Tartakovsky, Butch Hartman, Craig McCracken, and even Seth McFarlane. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on March 30, 2011, 7:42 pm

The rating system works for me now. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on March 30, 2011, 7:22 pm

George H. W. Bush - Celebrities
Robert's comment pretty much nailed it. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on March 30, 2011, 7:15 pm

Untouchables, The (1993) - TV Shows
I remember William Forsythe started getting this huge ego and started acting like a big deva and future movie star. I think they had to write him out of the show. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 30, 2011, 4:14 pm

Windows Vista - Random Topics
You are correct the link has been updated -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 30, 2011, 2:12 pm

WELCOME TO THE RACKSPACE CLOUD ALL YOU BONEFISHERS! How does the Agree / Boned functionality work now? What's everyone average page load speed (Last text line of this and every page)? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 30, 2011, 2:04 pm

Windows Vista - Random Topics
The Wikipedia link is truly wrong. I'm pretty sure Windows Vista is not an iPhone. -- Submitted By: (MorbidDuck) on March 30, 2011, 1:37 pm

Bob Clark - Celebrities
True, he directed A Christmas Story, but let's not forget that he also directed the Baby Geniuses movies. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on March 30, 2011, 1:18 pm

Facebook - Websites
I use it because I'm lazy and don't get around to writing all my old friends via email, let alone snail mail. All I have to do is post there and everyone sees it. Here are the problems I'm encountering and how I've dealt with them, please advise me if there are better solutions. 1) People I don't remember trying to friend me. (I almost always decline these) 2) People I do remember from school but wasn't really friends with. (Some of these people are still sitting in friending purgatory because I don't know whether to allow or deny.) 3) Unwanted relatives. Ugh. There is a certain "trailer trash" branch of my family that I want nothing to do with. Their hardships in life are all due to their own utter incompetence and I don't want to deal with it. Yet if I deny them, it could cause friction in the family esp. for my parents. So because of this, I've allowed them, but have hidden them from view. 4) How do I comment on anything like current events, religion, or politics without starting a huge flame war between all of my friends? What I write there is really tame stuff compared to here, and I feel that it is boring because I have to sanitize it. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 30, 2011, 12:50 am

Elizabeth Taylor - Celebrities
This was according to wikipedia so I checked my sources. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 30, 2011, 12:28 am

Osama bin Laden - Celebrities
I'll try to make this my last comment on this, but I have to say this stuff somewhere. If I say it on Facebook it will cause a huge civil war between my Democrat & Republican friends in real life. In recent years Kadaffi has cooperated with the US in getting rid of WMDs, nuclear programs and had started paying victims of their past terrorism. So, Kadaffi gets rid of his WMDs and nuclear programs at our request and gets attacked by us. What kind of example are we setting here!? Would we have done this if he had WMDs or nukes? If I were Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Kim Jong-il, I would be watching this and totally stocking up on WMDs. Finally, what if a general uprising (like in Egypt or Libya) against the Obama administration were to happen in the US? Would riot police and the National Guard sing folk songs and lullabies to the uprisers and let them on their merry way? Of course not. They'd be beaten and/or shot; we've seen it already in smaller-scale stuff like Kent State or WTO'99. Would it be as brutal as Libya? I don't know, but it wouldn't be pretty. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 11:53 pm

Osama bin Laden - Celebrities
I stumbled across some 9/11 WTC footage on YouTube while looking for something else and it depressed me to know we're never going to get this guy. Our "ally" Pakistan is probably harboring him and our "ally" Saudi Arabia is probably still funding him and the former and current administrations are too cowardly to confront them about it. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 9:14 pm

Titus - TV Shows
Poor Titus; the whole theme of this show (based on his real dysfunctional life) was how his whole family sucked except for his awesome wife. Then his wife left him shortly after this show was axed. It's just like when Howard Stern made that movie all about how great his wife is and she subsequently left him for some rich guy and took half his assets. Note to men in the industry: DON'T DO THIS!!! -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 8:59 pm

Fansubbing - Random Topics
Probably the only ones you might have heard of are Fist of the North Star (the stuff that hasn't been licensed here), Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, and Kinnikuman (aka M.U.S.C.L.E.). -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 8:54 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, 4kids, now that's karma after they butchered most the anime. But that coward Al Khan just happens to "retire" just before the lawsuit. Guilty conscious maybe? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on March 29, 2011, 7:17 pm

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
At least the NBA has kept its regular season length at 82 games for decades, unlike the NFL which expanded by 2 games in '78 and now wants to expand again. That's *one* thing they've been consistent on. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 29, 2011, 4:51 pm

Nobel Peace Prize - Random Topics
All I have to say is...YOU GO, BOLIVIA!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 29, 2011, 4:34 pm

Elizabeth Taylor - Celebrities
Lrbloom, are you sure it wasn't to throw off the WBC protest? They said they would protest her funeral. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 29, 2011, 4:31 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Catch-22. Leave them in power, you're evil for letting people get slaughtered. Get rid of them, you're evil for causing people to get slaughtered. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 29, 2011, 2:55 pm

Titanic - Movie Series
Updates to some old comments: People have indeed touched the idea of movies based on the Titanic after Cameron's film, unfortunately because of two reasons. 1) Titanic II. Believe it or not, after Pelirojo's post asking if there was a Titanic II in the works, someone actually went for it, and released the film in August 2010. Though not a sequel, it's seen as a mockbuster of the Cameron film. The ship is modeled after the original Titanic, and gets sunk by an iceberg. Who saw that coming? 2) The 2001 animated movie. I heard it was bad, but morbid curiosity got the better of me. I just had to see how bad it really was for myself. The plot rips off Anastasia and Cinderella; the main protagonist is a girl seeking to reunite with her long lost family, but is constantly oppressed by her wicked stepmother and two wicked stepsisters. And she has mouse friends just like the Disney heroine. What a coincidence! Speaking of mouse friends, the subplots also rip off various Disney movies (101 Dalmatians, The Great Mouse Detective, etc.), An American Tail (mice heading to the new world for a better life, etc.), and more. They even rip off characters from their respective movies. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 29, 2011, 2:40 pm

Nobel Peace Prize - Random Topics
Bolivia has called for the revocation of Obama's peace prize. Won't happen. Arafat('s corpse) still has his. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 1:53 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Agree guys. I thought the "lesson" from Iraq (and Iran) was that these ME countries "deserve" dictators or monarchs. Dethroning them seems to lead to widespread chaos, religious fanaticism, and violence. These societies simply aren't civilized enough to handle democracy. Besides the fact that with the Libya, both sides of the conflict would sooner see America dead, so why get involved? -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 1:49 pm

Friends - TV Shows
"Friends don't let friends watch Friends". -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 29, 2011, 1:40 pm

Fansubbing - Random Topics
Which title(s), Travoltron? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 29, 2011, 1:33 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
4Kids is in legal trouble now! Ha ha. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-03-29/tv-tokyo-nihon-ad-terminate-yu-gi-oh-deal-sue-4kids -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 12:03 pm

Reba - TV Shows
This was/is sort of "One Day At A Time" mixed with "Married With Children" with none of the charm or sincerity of either. The two things don't mix. One is the story of a single mother and the other is dysfunctional humor. Reba is the mother that everyone comes to for advice on moral dilemmas which is to say that she's the straight man to several contrived idiots and the studio audience roars with laughter. I've seen better and I've seen worse. If Reba hired people to play dumb so she could look smart you have the idea. I vote from day one this is a loser. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 29, 2011, 9:02 am

Hogan's Heroes - TV Shows
Unbelievable that Nazi's were so gullible and naive and that Hogan is able to operate spy ring right under their noses without arousing suspicions -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 29, 2011, 5:22 am

James Dewar (rock vocalist) - Music Groups
Will be missed more than you will know -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 29, 2011, 5:17 am

Elizabeth Taylor - Celebrities
At her request, the funeral began 15 minutes after it was scheduled to begin; as her representative told the media "She even wanted to be late for her own funeral" -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 29, 2011, 5:01 am

Fansubbing - Random Topics
I do QC for a fansubbing group. One of the titles we do is indeed one that the US distributors butchered. All the others we do are old shows that will never, ever get licensed here. Basically, if an anime was made in the 20th century and it hasn't come over yet, it won't ever get released legally. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 1:51 am

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
Really this show is the textbook example of what can happen when a show's star wrests creative control away from the producers. I agree, the early stuff was good, but Landon turned the show into a preachy ego-trip. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 29, 2011, 1:46 am

Drawn Together - TV Shows
I've never caught an episode. At first, I thought it might have been kind of funny. However, all that changed when I learned more about it. I recall a post on the Scottish site describing a gag: the pig, Spanky, poops on a pizza, then says he didn't remember ordering it with sausage. Then there were the other posts mentioning how it's rife with racist terms. From that point on, I realized how lucky I am to have missed this show. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 28, 2011, 6:01 pm

Gilbert Gottfried - Celebrities
A few days ago, I saw an Aflac commercial that was based on a silent film (it goes without saying the duck didn't speak). At the end, it offered viewers the chance to be the next voice for the Aflac duck. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 28, 2011, 5:52 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
These people are playing hopscotch on a field of land mines. One of these days, they'll land on one that's not a dud. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 28, 2011, 5:45 pm

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
The original TV movies in 1974, that preceded the series, were excellent! As were the books that it was all based on written by real Laura Ingalls Wilder. The series, however, got too "dramatic" and the innocent simplicity of it was lost. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on March 28, 2011, 9:54 am

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
I'm a Basketball fan, but I've always felt that the seasons (especially the playoffs) go on for way too long. BTW, there's about 2 weeks left in the season, and it's almost already been determined on which teams will make the playoffs (although the MLB also has this problem). -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on March 27, 2011, 10:44 pm

Iron Maiden - Music Groups
I think that when the band broke ties with Derek Riggs (Cover Artist) the music went south too, the art didnt make the albums, but I can guess it was a shift in the band's management. I've been reading up on Derek Riggs and am about to order his new book- which is alot about Eddie, and Iron Maiden. All that being said the new album won a grammy, while it is a decent album, it's a case of missing the boat- Maiden's great albums are in the past- Number of the Beast, and Somewhere in Time, Im looking at You- UP THE IRONS. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 27, 2011, 8:34 am

State, The - TV Shows
Never boned. This show is still hilarious. To quote Louie, "I wanna dip my balls in it!" -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 26, 2011, 12:56 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
I honestly believe that if God truly hated anyone, it would be groups like the Westboro Baptist Cult. -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 25, 2011, 6:49 pm

TMZ on TV - TV Shows
The most boring show on television. I wouldn't even print one of the website's articles and waste paper by wiping my ass with it. Why would I waste a half hour by watching the show? -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 25, 2011, 6:35 pm

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
Until TMZ came along, this was, hands down, the most boring show on television. -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 25, 2011, 6:33 pm

Three's a Crowd (sitcom) - TV Shows
I'm in the minority here, but much like "The Ropers", I enjoyed this show. -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 25, 2011, 6:31 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
Never boned. Thankfully it ended when it did, or else they would have either had to replace Brittany Murphy or kill off the Luanne character. -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 25, 2011, 6:27 pm

MADtv - TV Shows
The golden age of this show was when the cast had Mo Collins, Will Sasso, Debra Wilson, Nicole Sullivan, Alex Borstein, Aries Spears, and Michael McDonald. (Nicole Parker, Bobby Lee, and Frank Caliendo had their moments as well.) -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 25, 2011, 6:17 pm

Archie Bunker's Place - TV Shows
"All In The Family" had (both directly and indirectly) spawned a couple of successful spin-offs. This wasn't one of them. -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 25, 2011, 6:08 pm

All in the Family - TV Shows
Didn't Edith die in "Archie Bunker's Place"? -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 25, 2011, 6:05 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
At this point I'm angrier at the Supreme Court for giving these hatemongers carte blanche. If they just used some common sense the WBC would've faded away by now. The Supreme Court itself BTF with this "free speech to protest funerals" thing. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 25, 2011, 4:18 pm

Home Alone - Movie Series
I actually like the first three movies. Home Alone 1 was a classic, Home Alone 2 was also funny and I like when Kevin in a different setting in a classy hotel and going around NY by himself. At first, I thought the third one going to BTF because it's a different family but it's just as funny as the first two. The only problem is that it's not fair to call Home Alone 3 a sequel when it has nothing to do with the pevious story. I think that only thing is wrong with it when they called it 3 and lot a people assumed it be the same charatcers from the last movie. They should called it Home Alone: Side Stories or something like that. I saw a bit of Home Alone 4, I think suppose to take place after Home Alone 2, IIRC. It was a case of Same Characters, Different Actor syndrome. I don't remember the plot but I know it sucked completely. Storywise they should stop at 2, as the whole francise they shold stop at 3. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on March 25, 2011, 9:17 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
They like a bad rash that never goes away. One of these days, the Westboro Baptist CULT (calling them a church is a insult to all real church), is going to protest a wrong funeral who nobody is not going to take their crap and beat the stuffing out of them. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on March 25, 2011, 8:34 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
"No RIP Elizabeth Taylor who spent her life in adultery and enabling proud fags. They cuss her in hell today. #Westboro will picket funeral!" one tweet read. Taylor was a renowned AIDS advocate and one of the first celebrities to tackle the issue during the height of the epidemic in the 1980s. She founded the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation in 1985, which Time reports has raised over $100 million over 25 years. The church, which recently won a Supreme Court case ruling that their type of inflammatory protest was protected by the First Amendment, has also notoriously coordinated rallies at the funerals of other public figures such as Elizabeth Edwards, Heath Ledger and Natasha Richardson. This is cut and pasted from the Huffington Post. Who do these people think they are? Is nothing sacred? Somebody's funeral and they plan to make a mockery of theverything they claim to represent. There ought to be a law. What hypocrites!!! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 24, 2011, 11:24 pm

Organic Farming - Random Topics
Organic food is a sham. Overpriced stuff that is in all probability grown in the same field as the "regular" food. Except it costs twice as much. And there are fools to buy it. -- Submitted By: (JustLooking) on March 24, 2011, 8:21 pm

Practial Jokes/Pranks - Random Topics
Most practical jokers are people with low IQ's and low self esteem. They are typically loners who attempt to amuse others thereby becoming part of that group (at least in their eyes). If you have to hurt/humiliate someone else to feel good, then you are a born loser. -- Submitted By: (JustLooking) on March 24, 2011, 8:17 pm

Lawyers - Random Topics
Danny Devito (War of the Roses) said it best ... What do you call a hundred lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? ... a start. -- Submitted By: (JustLooking) on March 24, 2011, 8:03 pm

Greta Van Susteren - Celebrities
"They are both Scientologists" ... says it all, right there. -- Submitted By: (JustLooking) on March 24, 2011, 8:00 pm

Starland Vocal Band - Music Groups
"Afternoon Delight" is one of my ultimate guilty pleasure songs. It's awfully cheesy, but itt always can make me giggle, even if I'm in a terrible mood. Having said that, this band should never have won the Best New Artist Grammy. Elvis Costello was robbed! -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on March 24, 2011, 5:25 pm

WWE Friday Night Smackdown - TV Shows
Once I was surfing through the program listing, saw WWE on SciFi and that just struck me as being completely incongruous. But what PYL said explains it. Thanks for the info! -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on March 24, 2011, 6:40 am

WWE Friday Night Smackdown - TV Shows
I think the main reason they did that was because of NBC Universal. Before, when, for instance, if the WWE wanted to have, Kofi Kingston or Jack Swagger or Edge (some Smackdown stars) to make an appearance on Raw, they would of had to clear it with NBC Universal, since their appearance on Raw could of been akin to promoting a network not under the NBC Universal umbrella (even if they were employed by the WWE). Now being on SyFy, it's one less hinderance for the WWE. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 23, 2011, 8:56 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
If anybody's BTF in this whole Libya thing, it's the media. But in a way I'm glad they did because now nobody can ever claim they don't have a heavy liberal bias again and be taken seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 23, 2011, 6:45 pm

Starland Vocal Band - Music Groups
HEY!!! Starland Vocal Band ROCKS!!! Okay, so maybe not. But they're better than almost every so-called "recording artist" today. Tell me I'm wrong. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 23, 2011, 6:43 pm

Friends - TV Shows
Actually Stephanie, Friends may well have set the trend in that regard of people hanging out in very narrow small groups who don't even really care that much about each other, but care about non-members of their group even less. Like, for example, Hot In Cleveland. (See what I did there?) -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on March 23, 2011, 6:41 pm

Drawn Together - TV Shows
This show was funny at first but the premise wore extremely thin after a while. -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 23, 2011, 6:00 pm

WKRP in Cincinnati - TV Shows
Never boned. In fact, the "very special" episode about the incident at the Who concert was necessary because a show about a Rock radio station in Cincinnati would need to address a tragic incident that took place in Cincinnati during the time of its current run. I also believe they covered the incident remarkably well. -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 23, 2011, 5:54 pm

House - TV Shows
Too many dream sequences. Anytime someone acts out of character, or an improbable scene occurs, I now expect it to be a dream or hallucination. Too many ridiculous and off the wall stunts that House pulls now. Really, a song and dance segment, come on now! The new crew...Boring. Kal Penn made the right decision to get out when he did. If this crap was in the first season then it would have never got past the first year. Oh, and if I hear autoimmune or myocardial infarction one more time on this show I'll scream! -- Submitted By: (rixter) on March 23, 2011, 5:53 pm

WWE Friday Night Smackdown - TV Shows
In terms of the show itself, it probably will never completely jump the shark; however, I think the move to SyFy was a bad one because (besides a decrease in ratings) it was meant to be an OTA network show, and I say that for three reasons. One: it debuted on an OTA network. Two: it was the only show that made UPN, The CW, and MyNetwork TV come close to being even remotely relevant. Three: The WWE already had a main show for cable, which was Monday Night Raw, and I doubt that moving Smackdown to a cable network was necessary. -- Submitted By: (TheTruth) on March 23, 2011, 5:50 pm

Starland Vocal Band - Music Groups
You know, they recorded that sappy 70's hit 'Afternoon Delight.' Also, I'f I'm not mistaken Bill Danoff may have penned a hit or two for John Denver. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on March 23, 2011, 9:59 am

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
I'll admit that I believe that going to Libya to get rid of Gaddafi is the right decision (and I don't think the people of Libya can disagree, since he was attacking them), but I can't help but feel that, if this was during Bush's term (not that I'm a Bush supporter or anything), people would be like "WTF Bush and USA should stay out of everyone's business." -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on March 22, 2011, 12:03 pm

Cat Stevens - Music Groups
Cat Stevens had some great tunes --timeless in my humble opinion -- and then he converted to radical Islam, changed his name, became something else entirely. Fine for him, a bone-the-fish for his career. -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on March 22, 2011, 11:37 am

Starland Vocal Band - Music Groups
Are we supposed to know who these people are? I can bone something I have never heard about! -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on March 22, 2011, 11:34 am

Friends - TV Shows
I know it's for the purpose of the sitcom, but the whole concept of ONE group of people hanging out only with that ONE group of people....all the time - day in and day out, very irritating. It's almost incestuous! If an "outsider" was allowed in the "inner circle", they didn't last long. Even the "Seinfeld" group had other significant outlets and relationships besides each other! And they didn't marry each other, either! -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on March 22, 2011, 10:29 am

Titanic - Movie Series
@ Swanpride: who is "Isaac"? -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on March 22, 2011, 10:25 am

Lisa Simpson - Random Topics
The episode "Bart Gets an F" always had me thinking: If Lisa's smarter than Bart, why doesn't she help him with his homework? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 22, 2011, 10:21 am

Tootsie Rolls - Random Topics
Cartooner: not at all. And yes, Necco wafers are way worse than Tootsies ever could be. No matter what flavor they are, they taste like Tums tablets. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 22, 2011, 10:17 am

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Actually, it's more like: Reagan attacks Libya to get rid of a murderous dictator=bad. Bush Sr. attacks Iraq to get rid of a murderous dictator=bad. Clinton attacks Iraq to get rid of a murderous dictator=good. G.W. Bush attacks Iraq to get rid of a murderous dictator=bad. Obama attacks Libya to get rid of a murderous dictator=good. I notice a pattern here. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 22, 2011, 10:14 am

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
While yeah, the media does seem to love Obama, if I last recall, didn't Bush invade Iraq because of WMD's? Where are they? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 22, 2011, 2:26 am

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Hey Obama, the Nobel Peace called, they want their prize back. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on March 21, 2011, 9:10 pm