Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Even twelve year olds hated it. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:26 pm

Hootie and the Blowfish - Music Groups
Sounds like a cartoon name -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:24 pm

Valerie Bertinelli - Celebrities
Never did much except to become Mrs EVH, but atleast she's lost the weight and there'll be no more Jenny Craig commercial. Fat actresses unite. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:22 pm

Hot In Cleveland - TV Shows
And finally the season premiere of "Hot In Cleveland" Not bad but it's bound to wear thin real fast if they're not careful. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:18 pm

Meet the Parents - Movie Series
No not the sequels - it sucked from the start. Is this the same guy that got his junk caught in his zipper for a laugh in another overrated movie. Need I say more. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:16 pm

Meet the Parents - Movie Series
The sequels -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:15 pm

Britney Spears - Celebrities
Must say to herself everyday "Oh well, at least I'm not Lindsay Lohan" -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:14 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
Gee! Another show about a dysfunctional animated family...let the good times roll -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:13 pm

One Day at a Time - TV Shows
Most tv shows about divorcees remind me of why I never married in the first place. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:09 pm

Living Lohan - TV Shows
Notice how this has zero votes for "Never Boned" Some people should get a real job -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:07 pm

Eddie Murphy - Celebrities
Catch the "Eddie Murphy Flop Festival" brought to you by HBO and Blockbuster video. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:04 pm

Jim Carrey - Celebrities
The serious actor is the one the nailed it for me along with sequels and "The Cable Guy". -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 11:02 pm

Tony Alamo - Celebrities
I dare anybody to say he "Still Rocks" -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 10:58 pm

Tony Alamo - Celebrities
Is this what they meant by false prophets? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 10:58 pm

Nurse Jackie - TV Shows
Boring stories about a pill popping nurse do not inspire viewer loyalty. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 10:56 pm

Sarah Palin's Alaska - TV Shows
I watched it for 5 minutes one night. I don't know the first thing about Sarah (other than she's theex governor of Alaska) Had to be the most boring thing I'd ever seen. Sarah's home movie's? Sarah's Rugrats Romp? I don't know but I changed the channel. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 10:53 pm

3rd Rock from the Sun - TV Shows
A favorite of the Fox reruns -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 10:49 pm

Youtube - Websites
My biggest hang up a few years ago was whne they merged or whatever with Gmail or something and I couldn't login. I went to the help page in one and it referred me to the other and vice versa. Most recently, the insults on the comments page which are kind of childish sounding rather than any constructive criticism. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 10:47 pm

Denny's - Random Topics
Worked at Denny's in early 90's. Not bad. One or two racial incidents blown out of proportion. Not employee's fault. Clean and convenient for tourists and such. Better than Wendy's and McDonald's anyday of the week. That's speaking as customer and employee. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 19, 2011, 10:41 pm

Miss America Pageant, The - TV Shows
Sorry Stephanie, I normally agree with what you say but the Miss America Pageant is outdated, antiquated, and needs to be put to rest. It was a nice concept back in, say, 1950, but why should anyone care about women pretending to be pure as the driven snow, the swimsuit competition involving ONE PIECE suits, and the ridiculous "what would you do to save the world" questions that they *always* have the most ludicrous answers for? The last time this turkey entertained me was when Seinfeld did a spoof show about it. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 19, 2011, 8:32 pm

Youtube - Websites
Youtube has just changed the homepage and, as you might have guessed, it's worse than the one they already had. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 19, 2011, 6:00 pm

Miss America Pageant, The - TV Shows
OK, it "un-boned" this year since it was aired on ABC. I still do not like the way they have the 12 semi-finalists all sitting around on stage, during the talent competition, waiting to have their names called. But only 10 are called, so that leaves 2 sitting there, having to smile even though they didn't make the final cut. :( -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on January 19, 2011, 3:50 pm

Password - TV Shows
A simple, yet challenging game that was easy to play along with. Allen Ludden perfected the role of intelligent host. Unlike Alex Trebek, he never came across smug in his intelligence. Tom Kennedy did a fine job as replacement host on Password Plus, as did Bert Convy on Super Password. They also made nice updates to make it more modern. The newest version with Regis Philbin was atrocious. It was too into bells and whistles, which is what Password was never about. Also, the format was a bit confusing and Regis just wasn't the right fit as host. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 19, 2011, 3:19 pm

Family Feud - TV Shows
BigAl, saying Louie was meh is giving him too much credit -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 19, 2011, 11:06 am

Family Feud - TV Shows
From what I've seen over the years, Dawson was clearly one of the best despite his on-camera antics. Combs wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination. Anderson...probably meh at best. Karn and O'Hurley made it considerably interesting. I have yet to see one with Steve Harvey before I know whether Family Feud is still good or if I have to break out the tartar sauce and cole slaw. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 19, 2011, 10:53 am

Roman Polanski - Celebrities
Making good movies is no excuse for running away to a foreign country after committing statutory rape. Boned long ago, and still boned to this day. No amount of good movies and support from the Hollywood elite will erase the stain he made on himself. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 19, 2011, 10:50 am

Denny's - Random Topics
I used to eat at Denny's a few times when I was younger, but I can't recall the last time I ate there. I prefer places like IHOP and Applebee's. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 19, 2011, 3:02 am

Chili's - Random Topics
I don't think it's boned yet. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 19, 2011, 2:52 am

Family Feud - TV Shows
I'm pleasantly surprised at how good the Steve Harvey version of this show is. Steve has Dawson's sense of humor without the creepy sex drive. He isn't afraid to throw zingers and seems to have a lot of fun with the contestants. If he keeps it up, he might just be the second or third best host of this show. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 18, 2011, 5:26 pm

Roman Polanski - Celebrities
This sick fuck is a pedophile, but we are supposed to excuse him because he made a good movie? Fuck you, his movies sucked and he should rot in hell with all the supporters. -- Submitted By: (Mr.Zimpy) on January 18, 2011, 5:11 pm

Roman Polanski - Celebrities
Robert, you're just now figuring this out? ;-) Roman Polanski is the uber example of why nobody should ever take anything celebs say seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 18, 2011, 4:42 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
What I want to know is, where's the ACLU when you actually NEED them??? Too busy trying to ban the utterance of the word "God" in public to bother with this I'm guessing. What someone needs to do is go after their tax exempt status as a religion since they're clearly only in existence to protest funerals and nothing else. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 18, 2011, 4:39 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Robert, you've also gotta love how he and the media are using the Tucson Incident as justification to villify all conservatives by HEAVILY insinuating that they're *all* homicidal maniacs who will start running around trying to kill all congresspeople now. Thanks to that one nutjob, it's now considered criminal to be angry with the current leadership in government. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 18, 2011, 4:37 pm

Ghostbusters (Filmation) - TV Shows
Back in the day, getting an episode of this instead of the REAL Ghostbusters was like getting a Sega Master System instead of an NES for Christmas. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 18, 2011, 4:36 pm

Tea Party - Random Topics
Give him time Cartooner, give him time ;-) But seriously, why start a world war when you can just internally wreck America instead? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 18, 2011, 4:33 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
They "promise" not to protest the funeral(s) of those killed in the Arizona shooting? Yeah, right. Empty heads, empty promises. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 18, 2011, 3:03 pm

Ghostbusters (Filmation) - TV Shows
I managed to catch an episode a few days ago. The DTV schedule said, "Ghostbusters". Maybe they forgot to add "The Real" to the title, I thought to myself. The DTV schedule would do something like that to save space. But in the show's description were the names Jake and Eddie. At the same time I saw commercials with two guys and a gorilla. It was NOT the Real Ghostbusters after all. I was disappointed, but I decided to give it a try (morbid curiosity more than anything). Inferior, inferior, inferior to the Real Ghostbusters. My sympathy to all who got this under their Christmas tree because it was mistaken for the Real Ghostbusters. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 18, 2011, 9:45 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
They're in for a nasty surprise when their time is up. I heard they promised not to protest the Arizona funeral if they got an interview. What attention whores. PYLRulz is absolutely right: if we ignore them, we stop rewarding their behavior. I'd call the protesters pieces of shit, but that would be libel against excrement. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 18, 2011, 9:19 am

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Alas, they replaced the memorial with a pep rally. Clapping and cheering? I don't recall anyone clapping or cheering at my aunt's funeral. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 18, 2011, 9:13 am

Perils of Penelope Pitstop, The - TV Shows
I think it's funny how she never figures out Sneakly is really the Hooded Claw. One time, he dressed up as him right in front of her as part of a quick-change demonstration. She didn't put 2 and 2 together. WAY too trusting of Sneakly. But I digress, I don't think it boned when she could never figure it out. So far, Penelope Pitstop is like a banana...it has no bones. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 18, 2011, 9:09 am

Batman Beyond - TV Shows
Batman Beyond took place in the future. I remember in one episode (which aired prior to the 2000 election), Terry and his friend were discussing the Presidents. Terry asked which president came after Clinton, and his friend mentioned "the boring one". -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 18, 2011, 9:07 am

Roman Polanski - Celebrities
If priests molest kids, they're reviled like the scum they are, and rightfully so. If celebrities molest kids, they evade justice and their fans either act like nothing happened, or that a mountain is being made out of a molehill. When Roman Polanski was arrested, everyone was getting upset with the government for "digging up an old case". I doubt they'd whine about an old case being "dug up" if the court responded to a 30-year old man's accusation against a priest that abused him when he was a boy. Apparently, if you're in show biz, you can get away with practically anything. Kingbk hit the nail on the head. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 18, 2011, 9:05 am

Nurse Jackie - TV Shows
Where is a good mobster series when you need one? Put this in the witness protection program. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on August 4, 2011, 4:39 pm

Tyra Banks Show - TV Shows
Tyra rocks and she is not fat -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 18, 2011, 3:11 am

Ashton Kutcher - Celebrities
Too many lame romantic comedies in which he might as well still be Kelso. He appears to be milking his fame for all he can get. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 18, 2011, 3:07 am

Jennifer Garner - Celebrities
Not related to James Garner -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 18, 2011, 3:05 am

Tea Party - Random Topics
I'm not a liberal (heck, if anything, I lean conservative), nor do I approve of Obama's overall performance, but calling Obama the next Adolf Hitler is ludicrous. Granted, they both believe in government expansion, but last time I checked, Obama hasn't started a world war, invaded a bunch of countries, or started a Holocaust. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 17, 2011, 10:01 pm

Roman Polanski - Celebrities
I kinda feel that the Manson murders were what caused Roman Polanski to lose his mind, but I still get annoyed when some people say things like "child molestation is okay if you're a good director." -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 17, 2011, 9:45 pm

Mobile Phones - Random Topics
On my cell phone, I mainly just use it to talk, take a few pictures, and occasionally play the games that came with the phone. The only times I text are either when someone else texts me first, or if it's the only way I can reach the person I'm trying to contact (although I always try to call them first). -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 17, 2011, 9:38 pm

Geico Commercials - Random Topics
I don't have as much of a problem with Geico or their commercials as I do for the fact that they're shown almost all the time. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 17, 2011, 9:25 pm

Bubblegum Crisis - TV Shows
The original is a cult classic and Crash was a decent conclusion, although many fans hated it at the time. I never did watch the "2040" remake; I was annoyed back then that they would reboot something after only seven years instead of doing a sequel. Maybe I should finally check it out. Here's hoping the live-action remake isn't too horrible. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 17, 2011, 9:23 pm

American Chopper - TV Shows
I never care about the show from the get go but the show became even more annoying when it became more about Junior vs Senior meltdowns than building bikes -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on January 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
I wonder what their expressions will be when they meet Jesus Christ face-to-face and he says unto them, "Depart from Me, I never knew you!" -- Submitted By: (Regulus) on January 17, 2011, 2:28 pm

Roman Polanski - Celebrities
The poster child of Hollywood hypocrisy. Stupid celebs are always bitching at us to save the planet and stuff, yet this pedophile gets a pass because he's a part of the self-righteous elite. The lesson here is make good movies and all is forgiven... or as long as you support the pro-gay, anti-religion, liberal agenda then all is okay. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 17, 2011, 2:16 pm

Roman Polanski - Celebrities
A pedophile is still allowed to make movies and hollywield still defends him because he makes "good" movies, it makes me sick. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 17, 2011, 9:01 am

3rd Rock from the Sun - TV Shows
A great show that was funny from the start to the finish. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 17, 2011, 8:37 am

Beast Wars: Transformers - TV Shows
The most awesome show ever. It's has complex and different plots, and a excellent storyline. The best episode is when Dinobot give up his life to protect the (early) humans, his death is a most saddest death and has more meaning. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 17, 2011, 8:28 am

Tila Tequila - Celebrities
SSM: Pretty much. And more specifically in Tila's case, for boning anything that walks regardless of whether it's got a pole or a hole. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on January 17, 2011, 6:26 am

Sasha Baron Cohen - Celebrities
After giving it some thought, Bruno is the boning point. Looking like he is nothing more now than a one trick pony who got lucky with a clever (but obviously not gonna last long) gimmick of being a fake interviewer. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 16, 2011, 9:44 pm

Billy Mays - Celebrities
Never Boned. As was said, the guy could make ANYTHING sound pike the greatest invention for mankind. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 16, 2011, 9:38 pm

Bristol Palin - Celebrities
Something tells me that Bristol being in the limelight is more forced upon her by her mother than anything, but if that's the case, she should just tell Sarah to bugger off, and then continue on the road of anonminity. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 16, 2011, 9:35 pm

Tila Tequila - Celebrities
Is she famous for boning everyone and anyone? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 16, 2011, 8:44 pm

Heroes - TV Shows
I agree with kingbk, I think the writer's strike is what killed the show. Season 2, I think they planing big but because of the strike, they rushed the season finale. By the time season 3 comes around it didn't felt like the same show as before. -- Submitted By: () on January 16, 2011, 9:12 am

Resident Evil (film) - Movie Series
The first Resident Evil was okay, the second was kinda of weak. It went downhill afterwards, the last two wasn't even that exciting or anything. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 16, 2011, 9:02 am

Super Mario Bros. (film) - Movie Series
I love seeing this movie as a little kid. It was a bit corny but it's little funny and entertaining too. I kinda understand why everybody hated it though as it didn't follow the stories of the Mario games exactly, but it still kept the spirit in it. At least they didn't change it too much that it ruin the chacracters. SMBTM is art compare to the today's movies, especially Dragonball Evoultion. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 16, 2011, 8:54 am

Moesha - TV Shows
This show is really unwatchable. I tried watching it, but Moesha is really getting on my nerves. One BTF moment is when Moesha tried to get in the concert to see Brandy. Brandy who play as Moesha who tried to see Brandy who play herself but they the same person, WTF? But the biggest BTF moment in the history of what I saw in this show was Moesha turned down a car. Her dad works really hard to earn enough money for the car for her brithday. that car isn't one of those cheap used car either, it looked like a brand new sports car or a convertable. What did she do? She whines about it telling her dad that, she wanted a jeep instead? I wanted to scream so loud and throw the remote, it's not even funny. Thoughout the whole episode, she whines, cries, and complains that this isn't what she want and she wanted a jeep. If any our parents ever buy us even an used convertable, we so grateful and happy to our parents, but not Moesha though. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 16, 2011, 8:38 am

Maury - TV Shows
This show is funny to watch sometimes when there nothing else on. Between Marisol and Geogretta, they had sex with over half of the American population. South Park is so right on when they make fun of Maury. Especially Cartman acted like a wild teen saying, "whateva, I do what I want" and the wild teens on Maury in real life keep saying "whateva", very lol funny. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 16, 2011, 8:05 am

Time Warner Cable - Random Topics
After it becomes Time Warner they become obsessed with statistics and survey none of which do the customer or the employees any good. Employees can be terminated if thy don'tpass the customer satisfaction survey. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 16, 2011, 5:33 am

Comcast - Random Topics

Jon Gosselin - Celebrities
I can't believe I have the same birthday as this loser. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 15, 2011, 9:31 pm

Short Circuit - Movie Series
I just remembered this movie, I loved seeing this movie as a kid, Johnny 5 rules. I didn't know there is a sequel to this though, oh well. I hope hollywood don't remake it to, "Short Circuit 20XX" with CGI effects and plot changes like they did with every other classics. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 6:43 am

Zula Patrol, The - TV Shows
The show is alright except for that talking hairpiece. Way it looks, it freak the crap out of me, I couldn't even watch the show now with that thing in it. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 6:25 am

Kirby: Right Back At Ya! - TV Shows
It's one those another reason why some video games shoudn't be a cartoon show or this case an anime. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 6:12 am

Insider, The - TV Shows
I saw a clip on Youtube when they have that idiot ambulance chaser, Lisa Bloom screaming at Gary Coleman for no reason. He answered the question already and she still asked the same thing! He so got mad when he left that he had a stroke, only a few months later, he died of another stroke. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 6:03 am

Keeping Up With The Kardashians - TV Shows
I can't believe this crap is so popular that it spawns spin-offs like Kim goes to NY, Kourtney in Miami, etc. It shows what America has very low standards nowadays when it comes to watch shows to entertain. What's next for a spinoff Kris Jenner in the toilet. Thanks Ryan Seacrest for dumbing down America entertainment value further than it is already is. -- Submitted By: () on January 15, 2011, 5:49 am

Big Bad Beetleborgs - TV Shows
I thought it be corny at first but it turn out to be a fairl decent show. I definely remembered flabber though, he looks like Jay Leno, Ronald Mcdonald, and Elvis all rolled into one. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 5:34 am

Twitter - Websites
I didn't know twitter existed back then in 2006, lol. Nobody even uses it that much until celebs like Ashton Kutcher and Lindsay Lohan discovered it and it become popular, now everyone uses that crap. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 14, 2011, 10:05 pm

Mucha Lucha! - TV Shows
A cartoon about annoying loud hyperactive mexicans sterotypes,no thanks. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 14, 2011, 9:42 pm

Modern Family - TV Shows
Sophomore slump? I still watch and enjoy the show, but it's not nearly as good as it was last year. In fact, the laughs over the last 3-4 episodes have been sparse. I have to say the episode with James Marsden was maybe the worst episode so far in the series. His character added nothing whatsoever to the episode and felt almost tacked on at the last second. The storyline with Phil/Claire and the fast driver was predictable. Jay and Gloria's storyline with the bike felt totally forced. That's the problem with this season. Last season, it seemed to all come naturally. Now, the jokes and storylines seem forced and trying way too hard to be cute or funny. I don't think the show has boned the fish officially yet, but if the quality of writing doesn't pick up in the second half of this season, I might have to revisit that notion. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 14, 2011, 4:09 pm

Heroes - TV Shows
Really enjoyed the first season. Human emotion and complex plots were perfectly tangled together. Second season, the writer's strike killed this show. It was obvious the writers on the show knew the strike was happening, so in place of a solid story and strong writing it was almost as if they wrote like they were flinging spaghetti to the wall and whatever stuck stayed and everything else magically disappeared. Too many plots, storylines and more turned it into one huge ball of mass confusion. When it came back after the strike, I, like most people, stopped caring. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 14, 2011, 4:00 pm

Problem Child - Movie Series
First two are worth watching - third one is a big "don't go there". For those who came up with Problem Child 3...what were they thinking? There was no need to keep the series going when just about everything was wrapped up with the second one. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 14, 2011, 10:08 am

Final Fantasy - Random Topics
I agree with Mr. Zimpy's assessment - FF6 was the last great one. There are lots of moments and musical numbers that get me misty-eyed (Forever Rachel is a case in point). I might have enjoyed FF7 if my brother didn't get so addicted he would speak of nothing but FF7 - it drove me crazy. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 14, 2011, 10:05 am

Freakazoid! - TV Shows
Freakazoid never boned - whoever pulled the plug on it was the one who boned big time. Freakazoid was crazy, funny, and very entertaining. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 14, 2011, 9:58 am

South Park - TV Shows
I thought South Park was okay when it first started, drifted away from it and its been on fire the past 3 years with its best episodes, hasn't boned the fish yet. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:53 pm

Justice League - TV Shows
Excellent Show ! Justice League was an hour long and focused on the 7 characters ( Superman, Batman , Wonder Woman , Green Lantern, Flash , Hawkgirl , Martian Manhunter ). Good character depth and action. The show switched to Justice League Unlimited and became 30 minutes long and streamlined the story and focused on many different characters instead of the main 7. JLU was pretty much perfect and I think I could watch at least another 3 years worth of episodes if they kept going. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:49 pm

Quantum Leap - TV Shows
Great show. Seasons 2-3 are gold. Season 5 was kinda disappointing because they started jumping into "famous" people which they stayed away from previously. Great ending episode and strong overall quality throughout the series = never boned the fish. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:45 pm

X-Files - TV Shows
Seasons 3-5 are gold. I kinda "loled" at the Krycheck comment because he was an amazing character. I own all of them but Season 8 is terrible. The new agents actually were really good but the stories weren't nearly as good as the earlier episodes. I voted didn't bone the fish because Season 9 does have a few episodes of magic and season 8 is the only major mis-step. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:40 pm

Scrubs - TV Shows
Great show. The show continued to evolve and change and was great through Season 8. I remember liking Seasons 3, 5, and 8 a lot. It seems a lot of people like Seasons 1-3 and then started checking out as the show got more dramatic, aside from the J.D./Elliott twist going on a little too long it was all great. Season 9 had too many changes and lost a lot of the feel from the earlier seasons. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:34 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
His speech the other night actually changed my opinion of him somewhat for the better. For the first time in his presidency, he actually looked and sounded like a leader.Great speech, Mr. President. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 13, 2011, 5:26 pm

Twitter - Websites
Twitter: turning men into gossiping girls since 2006 -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 12, 2011, 10:00 pm

Quarterflash - Music Groups
I have to disagree on "Harden My Heart" Rindy Ross' great saxophone hook made the song. "Williams Avenue" was the best track on their debut album, but their second album was pretty forgettable. -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on January 12, 2011, 6:07 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9KcGPzFc8 Nothing surprises me about these guys anymore, except the fact that they haven't been shot. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 12, 2011, 3:35 pm

Eddie Murphy - Celebrities
After The Nutty Professor, most everything seemed to have gone downhill for Eddie, except for a few bright spots here are there (PJ's, Shrek) -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 12, 2011, 3:25 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
The best thing the media and everyone else can do is ignore these fools. These guys are nothing more than screamers for attention, and every time they do this, they end up getting their attention. I wouldn't mind though if some "unfortunate accident" happened to these guys though -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 12, 2011, 3:21 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
You know, to call these people 'Neanderthals' would be a slap in the face to Neanderthals. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 12, 2011, 3:20 pm

Teletubbies - TV Shows
As soon the baby sun god shows up. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:49 pm

NewsRadio - TV Shows
Hate to say this but Phil Hartman death really affected the show. It's not the show's nor Jon Lovitz's fault. Same thing happen to 8 Simple Rules when John Ritter died. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:43 pm

Just Shoot Me - TV Shows
It's a overall funny show but it boned when they added a new character on the show. The girl with the brooklyn accent add nothing to the show, she's a real-life Poochi. Haven't they learned from the Simpsons -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:29 pm

Grammy Awards - Random Topics
I think the grammys has sold out a long while ago just to be another clone of the MTV awards. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 1:27 pm

PJs, The - TV Shows
I love the PJs, it's one of the brillant show on TV. Too bad FOX is such a douche to take this off and keep crap like Glee and American Idol. I hope they come out with the DVDs. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 1:17 pm