Lady Gaga - Music Groups
BURN!!! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 28, 2011, 11:57 am

Rod Blagojevich - Celebrities
I think Justin Beiber stole his hairstyle or something, LOL. On the serious note, it's show that crime doesn't pay for corrupt politician. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 28, 2011, 11:39 am

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Travoltron, it might have been some parents who watch the show with their kids but it's not an excuse for extreme hated though. I can see kids making fun of it or some adults disliked it but when it get to the point when an adult (especially one with no kids) watch it with almost insane hate, that deeply troubling. I'm not defending this show or anything because I think it's crap too. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 28, 2011, 11:35 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
And you KNOW if she had a boy that's EXACTLY what she'd name him! Knowing our luck, the government's going to declare Lady Gaga a national treasure and give her a bailout >:-( -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 28, 2011, 9:31 am

TV Tropes - Websites
TV tropes is like alcohol to me, I have to restrict myself to limited doses lest I get out of control. Seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 28, 2011, 9:20 am

Firefly - TV Shows
Travoltron, you bastard!!! You made me waste two hours on tvtropes just by following your link! LOL Personally I refuse to watch a show when everyone else is raving about it like it's the best show ever, almost as if watching it is some sort of seminal, life changing event. I did see the Serenity movie and it was okay, but all it did was draw out the Firefly snobs. I hate elitist groups that form over a book or a TV show where if you even have just a casual interest they treat you like an inferior. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 28, 2011, 9:17 am

Rod Blagojevich - Celebrities
I'm guessing this to be plenty of Day one BTF on this one. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 28, 2011, 2:24 am

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Groups
Good question - keep bitching until somebody listens -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 28, 2011, 12:22 am

Firefly - TV Shows
Wow, I wasn't the only one that was hesitant to watch Firefly. TV Tropes has a whole section about this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheFireflyEffect -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 27, 2011, 11:03 pm

Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Se - TV Shows
Fascinating show, but I really felt guilty watching it. Many of these magic tricks were successfully kept secret for centuries, only to by publicly exposed by FOX in the cynical 1990s. I kept expecting the next FOX expose to be, "Secrets of Santa Claus Revealed: He's Really Your Mom and Dad". -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 27, 2011, 7:28 pm

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Groups
What will it take to induct this awesome guitarist into the rock and roll hall of fame? It's a no-brainer yet he hasn't even been nominated. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 27, 2011, 6:08 pm

TV Tropes - Websites
Very addictive website. I can get sucked into reading it for hours if not careful. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 27, 2011, 6:07 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Granted, this show was/is crap, but I never understood the intense HATRED people had for this show in the '90s. People were hanging and burning Barney toys in effigy. Was someone forcing these people to watch a baby's TV show? -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 27, 2011, 4:37 pm

Nanny, The - TV Shows
I agree, lbloom. Not to mention the idea of someone who constantly totally blew off their job tasks so they could waste time gossiping and shopping is NOT funny. I guess whoever wrote this never had to work with sponges. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 27, 2011, 8:19 am

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Thanks for clearing that up, SSM. Not to worry, I unintentionally repeated bogus claims about the Beastie Boys (and Sharon Gless's onetime stalker). I can't say I was ever a fan of any of the above but I think its important that the info given here is as factual as possible. P.S. For the record, Barney's the ONLY dinosaur I heartily disliked even for the few micro-seconds it would take to surf past this mess and am thankful he wasn't on when I was five or else I'd likely have thrown tantrums had I been forced to watch him! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 27, 2011, 8:14 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Look at the bright side everyone: if she's declaring bankrupcy, this means the odds are somewhat less than before that there would be a LORD Gaga on the scene. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 27, 2011, 8:05 am

Eek! The Cat/Eek! Stravaganza - TV Shows
I love this show growing up, I wish they put back on TV or at least put it on DVDs. Never Boned -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 27, 2011, 7:18 am

Spice Girls - Music Groups
I almost forgot about Spice Girls, matter of fact I forgotten that Victora Beckmen and Mel B were part that group. Anyways they boned when they open their mouth with two words, "GIRL POWER". Urgg, if that's not enough that movie just made them worse and they really everywhere. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 27, 2011, 7:07 am

Monster.Com - Websites
It boned when they merge with Yahoo, the new format looked so ugly now and confusing. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 27, 2011, 6:47 am

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Groups
Is, was, will be, all the same we miss him however you word it. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:52 am

Monster.Com - Websites
A constant reminder of the sorry shape of the economy is to check out Monster's ads. An empty remnant of what once was. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:49 am

Paula Poundstone - Celebrities
Child endangerment -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:47 am

Medical Center - TV Shows
Chad Everett says "I don't give a damn if..." one more time -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:44 am

Mission: Impossible - Movie Series
The sequels -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:42 am

Laura Prepon - Celebrities
Scientology -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:41 am

Airplane! - Movie Series
The sequel just doesn't quite "take off" (sic) -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:40 am

Steppenwolf (band) - Music Groups
Never boned - the first band to use the term "Heavy Metal" of course they were referring to motorcycles but it still counts -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:39 am

Bruno Kirby - Celebrities
Never boned -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:36 am

Lil Kim - Celebrities
I've always wondered what part of her was little or I mean 'Lil'? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:33 am

Spice Girls - Music Groups
Shudders indeed - I agree - I really can't improveon what's already been said. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:31 am

My Girl - Movie Series
I agree - they made this look like comedy and the WTF?? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:27 am

Temptations, The - Music Groups
Never BTF -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:25 am

Mike Farrell - Celebrities
Looked better without the mustache on MASH - -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:25 am

Andy Griffith Show - TV Shows
AFter Barney left and all of the episodes sound like they were lifted from the Flinstones - bowling night etc., the lodge, fishing etc. Come back Barney Fife -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:24 am

Nanny, The - TV Shows
Too cutesy - the wisecrakcing nanny advising the rich kids -been done before - -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:21 am

Child's Play - Movie Series
After the success of "Scream" They tried to change the format of the series and that was when it boned big time. Everthing after part 3 -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:16 am

Ram Jam - Music Groups
I think it was sort of a Lynyrd Skynyrd imitation. One good song is all that I remember. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:14 am

L. Ron Hubbard - Celebrities
Look at reason number one -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:11 am

Howard Rollins - Celebrities
He never equaled Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs I still kind of got used to him as Mr Tibbs on the tv series and was sad to hear that he had passed away. RIP -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:09 am

Fat Actress - TV Shows
How about "Boring Actress"? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:01 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Calm down Dol... I mean Beavis, huhuhuhuhuhuh -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 27, 2011, 1:49 am

Eek! The Cat/Eek! Stravaganza - TV Shows
Kumbaya! For a kid's show, they sure parodied a lot of R rated movies. Adults probably enjoyed it more than their kids who may not have gotten the movie references. This show never boned. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 26, 2011, 11:03 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
My bad, I looked for more imformation and I just find out it might have been a rumor started by one of the anti-barney website, so it might have been no such episode. I remembered reading the quote back at the old JTS site. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 8:23 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Yes, he did said that. It was also the episode title before PBS pulled it. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 8:00 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Wow, $3 million in debt and bankrupt even after her "sucessful" tour? I hope she still feels that way when she said that she an artist and doesn't care for money 5 years from now when her debt grows even bigger. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 7:50 pm

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
All I can say is ewww... -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 7:36 pm

Grady - TV Shows
Yeah, and Grady's friendship with Fred seemed as believable as the Fonz's with Potsie. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 7:12 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
DO IT EXPLODINGCONSOLE!!! DO IT NOW!!! :-D -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 26, 2011, 7:10 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
You said "pitch a tent." Heh heh :-) And no, she doesn't make me want to. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 26, 2011, 7:08 pm

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
I agree, lbloom. Not 'the kids' [ the onetime Brady children performers perhaps?] but, specificly,how will HER kids deal with this? I don't care how old a person gets, I seriously doubt anyone wants to hear that their parent cheated on their other parent AND got a social disease- to say nothing of broadcasting the whole deal to the world. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 7:06 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
SSM, Barney said THAT?! Good grief,didn't the folks funding this want there to BE kids to grow up to help support future pledge drives? Yeesh! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 6:59 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
Excellent story, Friedrich! Let's especially keep this mind when folks try to foist their underaged kids on alleged 'reality' shows! P.S. As for the MasterChef's crowd 'stunt', can we all agree that this was a rather half-baked notion?LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 6:55 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Also apparently, she sides with the illegal immigrants. So she wouldn't mind if I would illegaly pitch a tent at her place, and live there. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 26, 2011, 4:15 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Haven't we had enough of BB scandals. So they weren't perfect off screen but give it a break. They were all on drugs or gay or severeley depressed and now FH had STD (you look it up). When will we have enough of these celbrity exposes, confessions or whatever from over the hill celebs. Enough already! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 26, 2011, 3:46 am

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
I don't know about anybody else but I really felt no need to know that FH once had a sexually transmitted disease. Is nothing sacred? And what will the kids think? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 26, 2011, 3:41 am

Major League Soccer (MLS) - Random Topics
To counter, some countries have a "Preimer League", yet if you are a soccer fan, you know THE Preimer League is in England. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 25, 2011, 9:40 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
On the WWW - just type in "Lady Gaga bankruptcy". -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 8:34 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
"Remember kids a stranger is a friend that you haven't met yet". *facepalm* Parents tries to teach kids to be cautious around strangers and this purple idiot leading the kids to potienal danger. Whoever said Barney is a devil is right. BTW, johnnyd I do remembered that song, that's some good times. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:24 pm

Tara Reid - Celebrities
She seem to have dissappear from the public eye, I hope it stays that way. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:10 pm

myspace.com - Websites
Ditto on last post about Myspace. (I shoulda check the Website Topic first.) -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:02 pm

Myspace - Random Topics
Does anybody still uses Myspace or Myspace even exist anymore? I think both Facebook and Twitter killed it. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 6:51 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Wait, what?! Bankrupt already?! Where did you find this out??? That's pathetic if true. NEVER underestimate the ability of humans to spend more than they have, no matter how much they have or how seemingly impossible it would be to do so. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 25, 2011, 5:55 pm

Major League Soccer (MLS) - Random Topics
What I don't get about Major League Soccer is it's name. It's not a major soccer league. From what I hear from die hard soccer fans 95 percent of the other leagues in Europe and 40 percent in South America have better players and play then the MLS. The MLS is a D level soccer league. D level is major league? -- Submitted By: (bjohn345) on June 25, 2011, 9:35 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Must not be doing so hot if she's bankrupt (already?) and didn't even know it. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 4:22 am

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
Am I the only one on Earth that thinks this remake just completely blows? When I saw this advertised I couldn't believe anything this lousy could've ever been done to a classic and on CBS no less? What is the world coming to? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 2:52 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Not in my book. I say go for it! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 25, 2011, 1:43 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Speaking of Godwin's law, would it be uncalled for to create a Hitler Reacts Downfall parody where Hitler gets bumped from the site? -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on June 24, 2011, 10:31 pm

Sagging - Random Topics
I agree with that. You don't allow a guy on a plane who's pants are halfway down his rear, yet you allow some old fart who is wearing pretty much just lingere?!? The next thing I think that airline will be doing is cutting a check to the guy (with the sagging pants). -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 24, 2011, 5:59 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
So if I see the Philadelphia Phillies win the World Series on TV, that isn't real?!? :( -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 24, 2011, 5:57 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
I was a Radio/TV/Film major in college for a time. In the very first TV class I took, the professor got up to the podium and the first thing out of his mouth was this: "If there is ANYTHING I want you to come away with after spending a semester in this course it is this- NOTHING you see on TV is real. NOTHING." Predictably, one of the students raised their hand and asked "What about the News?" His response was "I repeat- NOTHING you see on TV is real." -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:41 am

Sagging - Random Topics
Oh BTW- on the subject of 'sagging', the city of Fort Worth, TX now is barring passengers who insist on 'sagging' from using public transportation. Either you hike up your britches or you cannot board the bus. Their motto is "Pull up your pants or find another ride." I LOVE IT!! LOL -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:37 am

Sagging - Random Topics
Okay, so it looks as if my original attempted post did not go through after all. Putting it succinctly, I've made it clear that I'm no fan of 'sagging' however, I watched the video that was embedded in the article and I must say that the gentleman handled himself with GREAT restraint under the circumstances (and as I understand it, he did ultimately cooperate fully with authorities and left the plane without incident). He did offer what could be considered a reasonable explanation as to why he was 'sagging' in the first place. My only comment about that to the gentleman would be 'Next time, wear some clothes that fit better.' What hacks me off the most about this is the obvious double standard on the part of the airline in that thery allowed the scantily clad cross-dresser to fly and that even after other passengers complained, nothing was done by staff to correct the situation. THAT is what grinds my gears. I'm sorry, but if they are going to hold one passenger accountable for not being appropriately dressed by reasonable community standards then certainly they should hold ALL passengers accountable for their choice in attire. Sounds as if the suits at US Airways need to have a meeting and form a committee to cobble together a passenger dress code to nip these types of situations in the bud. I won't be surprised to hear of a discrimination lawsuit filed against US Airways over the sagging incident in light of the fact they allowed a scantily clad cross-dresser to fly without incident. (NOTE: this post is not to be construed as an attack upon scantily clad cross-dressers. Not my cup of tea but, I'm a 'live and let live' kind of guy and I say to each their own). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:34 am

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Music Groups
I cannot honestly say that I am familiar with their greater body of work, but their version of Ding Fries Are Done is the bomb! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:18 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
I'd hate to meet them on the site, either ;-) Lord knows there are enough people like that in America (I GUARANTEE you the majority of submissions were from here) without exporting them from other nations. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 24, 2011, 6:24 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
And the worst part is, if I read the summary right, the truck BACKED over her. If she steps into its path without paying attention and gets run over that's one thing (although still ridiculous since how fast have you ever seen an ice cream truck move) but to just stand there while it BACKS over her...there are no words. The more I think about it, the more my flabber is gasted. I just can't get past that. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 24, 2011, 6:22 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
Usually I will not comment on a show I have not seen much of, much less not any of it but I make a exception here. What the hell.... just, what kind of premise is THAT?! The fish is served live here. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on June 24, 2011, 2:47 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
After reading the description of what the show was about, the only thing that came to mind was... what?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 23, 2011, 9:36 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Agreed. I would hate to meet these shallow idiots in person. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 23, 2011, 9:34 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) - TV Shows
I love this series when I was a kid, but I wish that "TMNT, turtles forever" movie didn't have to make them even stupider. Okay, I get it, it was cheesy but they didn't have to bash the '87 turtles the way it had and embarassed the fan base who actually like the 1987 TMNT. They made the '87 shedder an idiot and real cartoonish to the point of pure well ughh while the real show he somewhat threating. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 23, 2011, 7:42 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
Everything 4kids touched has turned to crap, huh? Not suprise that the TMNT DVD's episodes is out of order putting the Demon-Shedder arc or the "Lost" season as they called it after the Fast Forward arc like they shown on TV. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 23, 2011, 7:27 pm

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Music Groups
My mom likes them, so I can't exactly vote boned from the start. LOL -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:17 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
I want Soggy back too!!! He might not believe me, but I really really do. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:15 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
I pronounce this site the worst on the net!!! 4Chan, you have officially relinquished the crown! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:11 pm

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
Women can mentor and seduce at the same time, ya know ;-) Never heard of this show before now, but from reading the summary...death by ICE CREAM TRUCK??? Really??? That has to be the first boning indication right there! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:08 pm

I Can Has Cheezburger? - Websites
I wonder why no one has cashed in on this craze and made a movie featuring cats as the protagonists? And no, those Garfield CGI abominations don't count. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 23, 2011, 4:32 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
All this flak America puts up with for being shallow and being obsessed with beauty, and it turns out people in other countries can be just as guilty. As for this site, they axed the accounts of thousands of users because they weren't "beautiful" enough. There is such a thing as being ugly on the inside. And isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2011, 12:45 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
Putting the turtles into the future? Sounds a lot like The Flintstones meet the Jetsons. Or when the Smurfs did the same thing. How did that turn out, again? Some people never learn. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2011, 12:35 pm

Sagging - Random Topics
Being arrested just for wearing baggy pants on a plane? Watch out, those baggy pants might be hiding Osama's second in command. Airport security isn't exactly known for being reasonable. TSA groping? Poor guy would probably get a bullet hole to the forehead if he were caught chewing gum. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2011, 12:28 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
Soggy, if you're lurking, please reconsider your decision. Dolfan was just disagreeing with you and showing why. He wasn't being nasty or anything. Many of us have endured users who are TRULY really nasty, and yet still stayed regulars on BTF. We once had many users--hundreds of them--but then came the vote stacking saga. Topics the stacker(s) liked had Never Boned as the top reason, and on topics they disliked, every reason but Never Boned got the top votes. At least a hundred for each reason. The grand total was THOUSANDS of stacked votes. However, the mess was cleaned up and reasons with suspected stacking were removed. But in many ways, the damage was done: Many users left, never coming back, and BTF gained a reputation as being overly political. So, in conclusion, come back Soggy. You made many good posts here. Even when it comes to ones others disagree with, you are civil in your opinion and never insulted anyone. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2011, 12:19 pm

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
I never got what exactly Jennifer was trying to do here. Was she trying to mentor or seduce the 14-year-old kid now living in her house? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 23, 2011, 10:45 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Also, curious as to what it's in English instead of Danish if it's HQ'd in Denmark. Sounds as though Hamlet didn't get the last of something rotten there. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 23, 2011, 10:42 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Why anyone would go to a website to seek out companions is beyond me! How do folks expect other website participants to be anywhere as honest about themselves as they'd need to be in a face-to-face encounter? Oh, and I hope someone tells the participants here that genetics is somewhat of a crap shoot in that JUST because parents are plain or gorgeous doesn't guarantee the offspring's going to be the same. Kids can inherit the best or worst of the gene pools in the most unexpected ways. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 23, 2011, 10:41 am

Sagging - Random Topics
$&%7!! Dropped my mouse so, because of the posting delay I don't know if the comment I was making was sent through (accidentally). If it was, I will write a continuation of my thought if/when it shows up.... -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 23, 2011, 9:29 am

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
These guys really bungled the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise as well. A shame, because the 2003 reboot started out so strong, too. They released the episodes out of order on the DVDs. And then some idiot executive got the idea, "Let put the Turtles in the FYUUUCHURRR!" (A lame gimmick.) Then these idiots at 4Kids and FOX threw out an ENTIRE SEASON of completed episodes in favor of airing the futuristic "Fast Forward" season instead, leaving cliffhangers just hanging. I've never heard of executive meddling this stupid before or since. "Fast Forward" tanked and they scrambled to fix things with the "Back to the Sewers" season, but it was too late. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 23, 2011, 12:01 am

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
They got caught digitally faking a crowd scene. Looks expensive. I thought the point of reality shows is that they're supposed to be cheap? http://i.imgur.com/maWde.jpg -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 22, 2011, 11:07 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
WOOHOO!!! Someone knows about Godwin's Law besides me :-D But seriously, I don't get their logic, probably because they aren't using any. Shouldn't attractive people be able to, you know, decide for themselves who they want to date? Or is it that these so-called "attractive" people are really so narcissistic they genuinely believe they're the most attractive person around for miles by far? In which case, wouldn't dating someone else with that level of self-centeredness ultimately (and rather quickly I would think) end in colossal failure? And how sad is it that now apparently there are categories of dating sites, and you have to worry about going to the "wrong" one where only the "losers" hang out? Not that I've ever done it, and I never will for reasons such as this. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 22, 2011, 6:59 pm

Sagging - Random Topics
Forgive me guys. I hate sagging as much as you guys, but I'm on Deshon Marman's side regarding his US Airways arrest. http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/107830/us-airways-dress-code-contradictions/ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 22, 2011, 5:59 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Yeah, I hate to invoke Godwin's Law, but I can't help but think of the Nazis when it comes to this site. And the reason they claim for making it is that, God forbid, attractive people might get matched up with someone that isn't considered "beautiful" on a regular dating site. I thought that beautiful people didn't need dating sites anyways. I'm guessing the BeautifulPeople.com users must have lousy personalities in addition to their good genetics. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 22, 2011, 3:46 pm

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels - TV Shows
Is it just me or does Captain Caveman look like Mr. Peanut's unkempt White Trash hillbilly cousin? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 22, 2011, 3:17 pm

TOMS Shoes - Random Topics
Maybe this is the cynic in me, but if there's one thing that's bugging me more than anything right now, it's TOMS Shoes. I think the purpose and cause are great. However, there is so much about this company that annoys the crap out of me that I don't know where to begin. The shoes themselves are crap. They are made of terrible material and bust open very quickly. This is why shoes made from material such as leather, suede and more tend to last much longer than shoes made from "vegan" material. They are ugly as sin. They make the shoes nurses wear look attractive. Heck, they make Crocs look tolerable! It looks like shoes made from tissue boxes that kids make when they are five. I have a great friend of mine who loves TOMS. She has many pairs. They never last longer than maybe two months with regular wearing. She also tends to wear them without socks (which is how most people wear them) and they get this really bad odor when she does. Also, the shoes are made in China, probably from those who need them the most. Hypocritical? Those people that need shoes need quality footwear, not this buzzword, feel good, tug at your heart strings sham that is TOMS. I hope the bandwagon of annoying celebrity fans who go barefoot for a day and go to concerts in support of TOMS disappear, as do the shoes. I have a feeling they are what Crocs were from about 2007-2009. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 21, 2011, 9:25 pm