Scary Movie - Movie Series
These movies are good enough to pass a dull day. I wouldn't really say they were great by any means. Unfortunately these movies rehashed a spoof movie genre that ended up being awful. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 25, 2011, 12:10 pm

Scary Movie - Movie Series
The first one was a great spoof movie. Everything after that just got progressively worse -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 6:29 am

J.G. Wentworth - Random Topics
I'll repeat what BrewMaster said. A fool and his money are soon parted. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 6:25 am

Are We There Yet? - Movie Series
Ice Cube's path to selling out and being not even a shadow of what he once was, is complete by this point -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 6:23 am

Drawn Together - TV Shows
I will add, SamuariPanda has it right. The concept of the show was a hell of an idea, it just fell flat on its face. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 6:22 am

Drawn Together - TV Shows
Just one of those shows that were made to shock, rather than entertain. I had tried watching an episode or two, and just was turned off by it. I don't mind shock value and such, but when you do it with no entertainment in mind, all you got is nothing more than garbage. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 6:21 am

Cow and Chicken - TV Shows
Some might say it was inspired by Ren and Stimpy, but to me, it just felt like a total rip off of it. Maybe the feeling I have of it might be wrong, but it just felt like one. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 6:12 am

Jurassic Park - Movie Series
Well, if Speilberg is fully in charge, I would give it a shot, since normally everything he touches turns to solid gold when it comes to movies, plus it has been several years since the debacle that was the third installment of the series. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 6:06 am

Barry Bonds - Celebrities
Steroids. I also love how Bonds and some of his defenders love to claim how people hate Bonds because he is black, and claim to point to Roger Clemens and Jason Giambi, who are white, and did not (or at the time did not) catch much flack. No, its because Bonds is an asshole, while Clemens (at the time), Giambi, and a few others were generally nice at the least (Clemens), or pretty much admitted it, and moved on (Giambi). The thing was, Bonds was a sure lock for the Hall of Fame, with his baserunning and power hitting. The guy's ego shot down any chance he would have at the Hall, even if his steroid inflated numbers say otherwise -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 6:05 am

Beavis and Butthead - TV Shows
Well, if they would rip on YouTube videos, hell, im sure there would be at least triple the material that they could find with music videos. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 25, 2011, 5:51 am

South Park - TV Shows
Me thinks that the last episode was really a flash forward. When the show starts up again in the fall, Stan will be nine again and his parents will still be together not knowing they will be divorcing eventually. By the way, the show info on this page is out of date. Chef is no longer on the show and neither is Mr. Hat among other things. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 25, 2011, 12:21 am

Amy Winehouse - Music Groups
I say let her rest in peace. She suffered enough. May God have mercy on her soul. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on July 24, 2011, 11:45 pm

Beavis and Butthead - TV Shows
I'm wondering if this reboot will still have relevancy considering we're in a Family Guy/South park era still. I wish Mike Judge well as I'm pretty confident South Park is coming to an end and I think we all know someone needs to give Mcfarlane a run for his money. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 24, 2011, 10:55 pm

3-2-1 Contact - TV Shows
The one problem I had with the series is that there was too much repetiton. The original cast was the best. They should have stuck with them. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 24, 2011, 8:03 pm

Olive Garden - Random Topics
Way overrated along with Red Lobster! -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 24, 2011, 7:53 pm

Rick Springfield - Music Groups
A lot of people refer to him as a one hit wonder, but he had a string of big hits in the 1980s. These days, you just don't hear any of his songs other than "Jessie's Girl." "Affair of the Heart," "Speak to the Sky," and "Don't Talk To Strangers" are just some of his other songs. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 24, 2011, 7:52 pm

Jennifer Lopez - Celebrities
I just want to say that the diva demands concerning American Idol were exaggerated. In her first full season on Idol, I think she did O.K. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 24, 2011, 7:42 pm

Jurassic Park - Movie Series
Ladies and gentlemen it would appear that Mr. Spielberg has announced a 4th installment to this already "boned" franchise. It is set to be released within 2-3 years. All I can say is why. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 24, 2011, 7:35 pm

R. Kelly - Music Groups
Four Words: Trapped in the Closet. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 24, 2011, 7:22 pm

Hollywood - Random Topics
I've been to Hollywood recently and there really isn't much to see other than the walk of fame and the foot prints. I find that Broadway in New York is way more exciting and a better place to spot celebrities. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 24, 2011, 7:19 pm

Amy Winehouse - Music Groups
I'm shocked but not surprised of her death. Hopefully she'll be remembered for her music rather than her drug addictions. I'm sure that a post humous album full of unreleased tracks will be issued very soon. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 24, 2011, 6:58 pm

Dixie Chicks - Music Groups
I'm not really bothered by what Natalie Maines said or where she said it (mainly because I've heard much worse from other musicians), but more on how it feels like they never seemed to move on from it. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 24, 2011, 6:08 pm

Amy Winehouse - Music Groups
When we heard she died at the young age of 27, everyone in my family suspected drugs. Turns out, we were right. This is why drugs are illegal. People aren't anti-drug because they're backwards-thinking prudes, they're anti-drug because (drumroll, please) drugs KILL! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 24, 2011, 3:21 pm

Hell's Kitchen (U.S.) - TV Shows
Caught the season premiere Monday. It seems every season, at least one person falls ill/gets injured and is sent to the hospital. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 24, 2011, 3:18 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
Either God's too busy with other things to smite this abomination, or there's a lesson to be learned by its release. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 24, 2011, 3:16 pm

Wendy's - Random Topics
At first, the new russet potato fries with sea salt were actually nice and flavor-filled. They didn't really taste TOO much different from the originals, which were good. However, as time passed, the fries' taste and quality took a dive. The original fries were fine. Why did they feel the need to change them? If it ain't broke, don't fix it! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 24, 2011, 3:15 pm

Beavis and Butthead - TV Shows
Beavis and Butt-Head are officially coming back. ( http://www.aol.com/2011/07/22/beavis-and-butthead-2011_n_906973.html ) We can see the premiere in October. Remember I asked how they're going to critique music videos when MTV no longer has them? They're going to riff on YouTube submissions and shows on MTV instead. I hope this reboot doesn't bone them. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 24, 2011, 3:15 pm

Batman - Movie Series
Series of boning and unboning, like with the James Bond series. The Adam West version of the show was so campy and bad, it was just embarrasing. The Tim Burton directed movies were so damn good, especially the first. The Joel Schumacher films should be burned, and eliminated from everybody's minds. The latest films are pretty good (not as epic as Burton's films, of course). Plus Christian Bale giving Batman a raspy deep voice actually doesn't bother me much (consider it this way, Batman would be throwing off his voice so nobody can say "Hey, that sounds like Bruce Wayne"). -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 24, 2011, 1:22 pm

Amy Winehouse - Music Groups
Can't feel bad for her, considering the way she boozed and drugged it up. It's sad though that you have these good talents just waste away like Winehouse did, or get wasted on people like Winehouse. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 24, 2011, 1:18 pm

Amy Winehouse - Music Groups
Neither can I Travoltron, neither can I. All her death really proves is that some people, through the luck of genetics (Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears), are built to last and some aren't. Seriously, how many celebs lead the exact same lifestyle? And somehow, hardly any of them actually die from it (at least lately), yet Winehouse was one of the rare ones who did. And now I'm wondering why that's true, since back in the day celebs who engaged in that sort of excess did die fairly regularly. Just what makes today's celebs in general so much tougher? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 23, 2011, 11:59 pm

Troll - Movie Series
Hey guys, I highly recommend you guys check out the documentary "Best Worst Movie" about the people behind Troll 2. I haven't even seen any of the Troll movies and I still found it hilarious and fascinating. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 23, 2011, 11:58 pm

Amy Winehouse - Music Groups
I can't feel any sympathy for someone that has everything and then squanders it like she did. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 23, 2011, 9:51 pm

Amy Winehouse - Music Groups
This one-hit wonderchild has lost the battle to drugs. I knew she was going to lose that battle a long time ago and was just waiting for the official announcement. What a terrible song now to be recognized by. "They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said, no, no, no" Maybe you should have said yes, yes, yes Amy Winehouse. Addictions and abuse are not a laughing or glamorous matter, no matter how much Hollywood tries to sell it. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 23, 2011, 7:36 pm

Amy Winehouse - Music Groups
RIP Amy -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on July 23, 2011, 2:26 pm

Britney Spears - Celebrities
Sued for bad hygiene?? WTF??? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on July 22, 2011, 3:26 pm

Batman - Movie Series
Boned when Michael Keaton and Tim Burton left, to be replaced by Val Kilmer/George Clooney and Joel Schumacher. Batman Forever was too campy and suffered from the too many villains (the same thing that hurt Spiderman 3) and being more known for its soundtrack than movie. Batman and Robin was just a bomb, no matter how you slice it. Wisely, they left the series alone for a while so people could forget how badly it ended and came back with the Christopher Nolan movies, which are, in my opinion, some of the best superhero/comic book movies to ever be released. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 22, 2011, 2:47 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
She CANNOT F-ing Sing! -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on July 21, 2011, 7:05 pm

X-Men - Movie Series
I enjoyed all the Xmen moviesalot more than I thought I would. It took Xmen First Class to get me to watch the previous ones as I'm not a huge fan of Wolverine and figured it would be mostly about him. Granted through out all of them there are head scratcher but overall they good. Rogue and Storms powers certainly didn't live up to their comic or cartoon counterparts. Now X3 is the worst of all of them i think simply because it seemed soap operaee especially toward end. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 21, 2011, 5:59 pm

Tombstone - Movie Series
Great movie! I realize it's extremely loosely based but I still enjoy it. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 21, 2011, 5:39 pm

Batman - Movie Series
IMO Michael Keaton will alway be the best Bruce Wayne/Batman. Unfortunately Michael Keaton hasn't really had any good roles since. Adam West more campy than anything else. Val Kilmer was believable as batman but not Bruce Wayne. George Clooney was more believable as Bruce than Batman. I just flat out don't like Christian Bales Batman with the stupid deep snarling voice, sounds more like he's the villain. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 21, 2011, 12:43 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
Please excuse my ignorance but seeing the news reports of him with Selena Gomez has me wondering something. That being, whatever became of the girl he wrote Baby for? He did write it for or about a girl right? Am I completely ignorant and/or stupid for asking this? I've never heard the song and don't know the lyrics beyond those that fit the title, so maybe I'm just ignorant, I dunno. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on July 20, 2011, 6:23 pm

Spy Kids - Movie Series
IMO, the first one was actually pretty good (at least for its type of movie). Don't really care for the sequels, though. I also don't understand why they're making a forth one. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 20, 2011, 5:42 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
Keep in mind that I'm not trying to sound like I'm recommending anyone to listen to her new song, just felt like mentioning it. In all seriousness, I feel like Ark Music Factory (the company that made that god-awful Friday song) deserves just as much flak, and I feel Rebecca should wait until she gets older before she starts a music career (not that I'm saying she should). -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 20, 2011, 5:38 pm

Sean Hannity - Celebrities
Of all of the Big 3 conservative am radio guys, Hannity annoys me the most. Limbaugh can be comical as can Beck but Hannity just gets on my nerves when he tries to joke with the listener, caller, or interviewee. Also he's not very good at arguing his points with opposing callers. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 20, 2011, 5:08 pm

David Spade - Celebrities
Did anyone see Grown Ups? If so, did anybody believe Spade could be not only a player but knew how to take out spark plugs. oh the fantasies. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 20, 2011, 5:00 pm

Dustin Diamond - Celebrities
Ha! This guy is the epitome of a hasbeen. There is no person who is capable of rational thought that would ever watch a tv show, "tape" or movie with this guy having star billing. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 20, 2011, 4:55 pm

Bad News Bears, The - Movie Series
This was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid, along with the second, yet inferior one. Walter Matthau was great in this role. I didn't care for the remake though. I believe Matthau was acting like an ass while Thorton was just playing himself. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 20, 2011, 4:49 pm

Cameron Diaz - Celebrities
You're right, Dolfan!! Reptilian is an accurate description. However, I'm thinking Donald Duck everytime I see her due to those lips. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on July 20, 2011, 3:36 pm

Hollywood - Random Topics
Here's another quote about Hollywood from Johnny Depp, "It's good to experience Hollywood in short bursts, I guess. Little snippets. I don't think I can handle being here all the time, it's pretty nutty." -- Submitted By: (SSM) on July 20, 2011, 3:34 pm

Mortal Kombat - Movie Series
The sequel was laughable bad and so full of cheese. At least the first one was decent. I think the 2nd movie kind a ruined Mortal Kombat for a long while. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on July 20, 2011, 3:29 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
That makes the three of us. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on July 20, 2011, 3:23 pm

That '70s Show - TV Shows
I almost forgot that fact, thanks kingbk. Blonde Donna has turned into something like her mother was and what she resented, a blonde ditzy... well I don't know the exact word for the opposite of feminist. It like as soon she change her hair color, her personality change overnight. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on July 20, 2011, 3:22 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
You and me both, DolFan. From what I heard of her first travesty of a song, she's not worth listening to, period. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 20, 2011, 2:00 pm

Maury - TV Shows
Avoid this show if you value your sanity and your IQ - but then again, the same thing could be said of reality shows. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 20, 2011, 1:59 pm

Planet of the Apes - Movie Series
I did have to wonder what the gorilla was thinking. "YEAHHHHH. I GOT THE HELICOPTER!! Yeah ha ha ha- ohhhh crap! Now what do I do?" (as helicopter quickly veer and dives off course than crashes into a McDonalds) BOOOOOOOOOM! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 20, 2011, 1:04 pm

Maury - TV Shows
Oh and I LOVED it when South Park ripped on Maury. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 20, 2011, 1:01 pm

Maury - TV Shows
Yes, I happen to run across this 'tele-travesy' every now and again whilst channel surfing and every time I see just a snippet of it I feel as if I am witnessing, in slow-motion, the decline of western civilization right before my eyes. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 20, 2011, 12:58 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
DolFan, I agree that movie sounds like a stinker (and I haven't forgiven whoever it was who made that "Rocky and Bullwinkle" live action movie). However; with ALL the stuff going on the world today, don't you think God has a LOT more important things to deal with on His Plate than whether or not yet another annoying movie gets released? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on July 20, 2011, 8:38 am

That '70s Show - TV Shows
Many ways this show boned: Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher leaving, Randy coming, Hyde marrying the stripper, Fez going from innocent foreign exchange student to horny ladies man, Eric's sister disappearing... but I think my choice will be Donna going blonde. The redhead Donna was opinionated, strong, intelligent, and represented the mid-late 70s feminist movement. The blonde Donna was ditzy, boring and lazy. I never enjoyed the show as much when her hair changed. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 20, 2011, 12:04 am

Maury - TV Shows
The most vile show on television. Probably the worst TV show ever. At least Jerry Springer is honestly irreverent towards the guests that he's exploiting and doesn't patronize like Maury does. Also the Springer guests are so outrageous that I can take solace in the fact that they might just be actors. The idiocy of the Maury guests appears to be 100% authentic. Whenever I catch part of a Maury episode, I really want the world to end in 2012. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 19, 2011, 4:33 pm

Hell's Kitchen (U.S.) - TV Shows
If I ever met Gordon Ramsey I'd punch him in the face. Repeatedly. Hard to curse people out with a broken jaw. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 19, 2011, 5:49 am

Planet of the Apes - Movie Series
My favorite part of the ad (by which I mean, the part I found the most ludicrously crappy) is when the helicopter decides to hover just close enough to the bridge for literally no reason (it's not shooting any weapons or gas at all) *just* close enough for an ape to jump into the cockpit and kill the pilot. Yeah. And I suppose after that this ape somehow knows how to fly and land the copter without crashing too (rolls eyes). -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 19, 2011, 5:46 am

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
I just have one question: why is God making atheists the world over look smart by refusing to step in and stop this madness??? WHY GOD, WHY?!?! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 19, 2011, 5:43 am

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
I'm sorry but...I don't care. She already made pretty much the worst mass first impression in modern human history and now she expects people to listen to ANOTHER song of hers??? "Her moment" came and went, and she wasted it in a transparently greedy and lame attempt to be famous (as if anyone NEEDS to be famous before they've graduated high school) and yes, I know her parents were in on it but she's 14, she knew exactly what she was doing. I didn't exactly see her refusing the spotlight when her Friday abomination was getting millions of hits. I'm exercising my free will NOT to ever listen to another Rebecca Black song the rest of my life!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 19, 2011, 5:42 am

Osama bin Laden - Celebrities
I think it's because Bin Laden doesn't fit in the other topics of this site, hence why several politicians are also under "celebrity." -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 19, 2011, 1:18 am

Raising the Bar - TV Shows
As much as TBS spent advertising this piece of garbage, I thought it might be worth a damn. NOPE! 10 minutes after the first episode aired I gave up. Sucked from the start. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 19, 2011, 12:27 am

Osama bin Laden - Celebrities
How in the hell is this guy considered a celebrity. I don't believe his own countrymen, outside of al qaeda, would think this to be true. He'll be a historical figure for sure but celebrity? I wouldn't give him the benefit of satisfaction. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 19, 2011, 12:06 am

Meet the Parents - Movie Series
Little Fockers "boned" the franchise. I saw this in the theater and it was awful. I was excruciatingly bored and wish I could have that couple hours and my money back. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 18, 2011, 11:58 pm

Motorhead - Music Groups
Responsible for one of wrestlings best themes ever (Triple H's theme), and as a band, they are very badass. NEVER boned as long as Lemmy is around -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 18, 2011, 11:45 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
Rebecca just released a new song, titled "My Moment." I've listened to the song, and I can say that, while I don't think it's a great song or anything, it's not nearly as bad (or laughable) as "Friday." -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 18, 2011, 10:37 pm

Hell's Kitchen (U.S.) - TV Shows
You see one season, you see them all. Yeah, Gordon Ramsey does get the most out of the chefs, but the show... You wonder who gets bleeped more, this show, or the Osbournes. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 18, 2011, 7:51 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
At least have the Smurfs be in a Belgian city, such as Brussels or Antwerp. Then again, not quite accessible. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on July 18, 2011, 7:02 pm

Mortal Kombat - Movie Series
This movie was pretty dumb but not as much as the sequel or the tv series they made. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 18, 2011, 6:21 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
The Smurfs in New York? wasn't they suspposedly live in the small town where the forest is at? Anyways that fact alone is boning the fish. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on July 18, 2011, 10:43 am

Star Trek - Movie Series
I grew up with these movies, loved them all except Insurrection and Nemesis. -- Submitted By: (Googalslosh) on July 18, 2011, 2:25 am

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
80s franchise+CGI+Pop culture references+potty jokes= box office bomb -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 17, 2011, 9:38 pm

House - TV Shows
When House started hallucinating and thought he was having sex with Cuddy! It sucked from then on. -- Submitted By: (Paxan8) on July 17, 2011, 8:10 pm

Wendy's - Random Topics
I liked their old fries better than their current fries. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 17, 2011, 6:22 pm

Freakazoid! - TV Shows
Just one of those shows that was so flat out wacky, that they could of did pretty much anything, and it would of gotten over as hilarious. Too bad it was on for as little time as it was. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 17, 2011, 5:24 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
I was going to say the same thing. Just watching the ads for it, you know the movie will suck. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 17, 2011, 5:02 pm

Hollywood - Random Topics
When a town has more HIV clincs and Scientology centers than it does schools or churches, you know it boned the fish. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 17, 2011, 5:01 pm

Planet of the Apes - Movie Series
I have one other bad feeling about the reboot. Seeing the ads for it, I just got a sinking feeling that (and I hope not, to be honest) it's going to be some liberal propaganda against science or something of the sort. I hope they stay within the spirit of things, and make something that is interesting to watch, but I just got that sinking feeling, and I dunno why. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 17, 2011, 4:57 pm

Thundercats - TV Shows
They're showing old episodes on Boomerang this weekend. Man, Snarf is way more annoying than I remembered. What's worse, later on, Snarf's nephew Snarfer joins them. Really, two of them? One annoying Snarf isn't enough? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2011, 1:46 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
Speaking of the movie, I need to comment on the voices: in the cartoons, the Smurfs had squeaky voices. In the movie, their voices are normal or deep. Listen to Papa Smurf on the movie trailer and see for yourself. OK, his voice actor Don Messick passed away, but this new Papa sounds NOTHING like he did in the cartoon. He sounds way too gruff. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2011, 1:20 pm

Planet of the Apes - Movie Series
Call me crazy, but I think the remake was OK. I've seen lots of crappy remakes, but this one was an exception to that rule. As for the Lincoln Memorial at the end, it was quite predictable. Despite not being horrible, I still think they should leave our classics alone. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2011, 1:18 pm

Mortal Kombat (the game) - Random Topics
I really don't understand how a crossover would work with the Mortal Kombat universe. It's even more weird that they crossed over with DC. Is Superman going to have his heart ripped out? Is Batman going to rip out the Joker's spinal cord? Is Scorpion going to tip his dagger with a shard of Kryptonite? How are fatalities from DC characters going to work out? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2011, 1:15 pm

Rage Against the Machine - Music Groups
Capitalism is the business of making money (aka capital). When kids open up a lemonade stand, that's capitalism on a smaller scale. Capitalism can be used for evil, such as selling grandma to make a buck, purposely selling broken/defective goods, making money at the expense of others, and otherwise cheating people out of money. If they're against capitalism done in the name of evil, OK, I am against that as well. However, if they're against all forms of capitalism, that makes them hypocrites. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2011, 1:07 pm

Burger King - Random Topics
Long ago, their tenders were nice and tasty. Later on, they changed the recipe. When the shape went from tenders to mini-crowns, the flavor had already changed for the worse. Recently, they changed them to McNugget shapes. I thought, "If they taste better, it probably won't be by much." My suspicions were confirmed. I've totally given up on Burger King's chicken tenders. It seems whenever Burger King changes their recipes, they make things worse. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2011, 1:02 pm

Hollywood - Random Topics
Hollywood BTF'ed when they went from being a magical place where movies are made to becoming the cesspool they are now. Gone are the golden days when Hollywood was associated with classics such as The Wizard of Oz. Today, Hollywood is synonymous with sleaze and filth. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2011, 12:50 pm

Transformers - Movie Series
Thanks to Kingbk, we now know all the negative stereotypes against Hollywood are true. You need to be one of the "right people" to get a job, you need to be scum to get ahead, and you need to treat others like scum to get ahead. I wouldn't go to L.A. if the rest of the world was buried under hot lava. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2011, 12:46 pm

Burger King - Random Topics
I don't eat here much anymore, but the new chicken tenders are awful. They taste like frozen ones from Tyson. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 17, 2011, 1:36 am

Youtube - Websites
Lady Gaga got slapped by YouTube's copyright Nazis. http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110714/13510015095/youtube-kills-lady-gagas-youtube-channel-copyright-violations.shtml -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 16, 2011, 5:15 pm

Dirty Jobs - TV Shows
I definitely enjoyed Dirty Jobs. Mike Rowe was great on the show. It's just too bad he's been reduced to making Bounty towels and Ford truck commercials but I suppose everyone has to work. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 16, 2011, 2:31 pm

Burger King - Random Topics
The funny thing about Burger King is I hear there going to be adding alcoholic beverages. I'm not sure if it's beer, wine or liquor but one thing is certain, they must be hemorrhaging money to the point that they believe adding alcohol to the menu will help their sales. Congratulations kids, instead of of cool toy you get a beer. At least sonic makes sense, if they were to do this, given their elaborate nonalcoholic drink menu. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 16, 2011, 2:16 pm

Late Night - TV Shows
From the stuff I have seen from Fallon on Late Night... I really pity NBC's late night future -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 16, 2011, 3:28 am

Late Night with Conan O'Brien - TV Shows
Conan is not that bad, and in fact, I think that wierdness is a good thing, and has kept him interesting. I can agree with the rest though. I never really cared much for Letterman (and there are times it shows about how bitter he is over the whole deal with Leno and NBC screwing him over), and Leno is just a hack, at least nowadays, and obviously a backstabber. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 16, 2011, 3:26 am

Late Night with Conan O'Brien - TV Shows
The whole late night genre boned when Johnny Carson retired. Actually, maybe towards the late 80s when Johnny kept going "on vacation" and sub hosts filled in more than he hosted the show. By that point, the genre became a watered-down self-promoting machine. That's all it is now: celebs come on to plug their movie, they do some innocent chit-chat, and it's all really boring and sterile. Conan's too weird, Leno's too vanilla, and Letterman's too bored and never has gotten over being passed over for Leno for the Tonight Show. Get over it. He was at his zany, crazy best when he was on NBC and hasn't been nearly as good on CBS. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 15, 2011, 6:21 pm

Hollywood - Random Topics
I don't mind independent movies being made no matter what the label, I just don't understand why Hollywood can't just make the movies under their own labels. Why do they need these faux "independent" labels? -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 15, 2011, 6:09 pm

Hollywood - Random Topics
Hollywood has always had a love/hate relationship with me. With that said, it's really hard to pinpoint the times when they've boned and unboned. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 15, 2011, 5:47 pm

Evil Dead - Movie Series
Now they've announced-- a remake. No Evil Dead 4 for you. And hipster Jennifer's Body screenwriter/stripper Diablo Cody is co-writing the script. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 15, 2011, 4:22 pm