Florence Henderson - Celebrities
Since when is getting Crabs considered an STD? Isn't that really more of a sexually transmitted infestation? When a kid get's headlice at school, I don't think they are considered to have a diesease. Just an infestation. I'm pretty sure it's probably the same thing with crabs. But maybe I'm wrong- any medical professionals wanna weigh in on this one? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 30, 2011, 12:23 pm

CareerBuilder - Websites
Again a constant reminder of pitiful shaped the economy is in. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 30, 2011, 1:28 am

Hot In Cleveland - TV Shows
Overhyped -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 30, 2011, 1:15 am

One Day at a Time - TV Shows
A forum for feminist propaganda of the day but sometimes ok -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 30, 2011, 1:01 am

Criminal Minds - TV Shows
I think I may have found a show made within the last ten years that meets with my approval. Interesting... -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 30, 2011, 12:58 am

Dexter - TV Shows
I'm getting the impression that with the departure of the lovely and talented Julie Benz that Dexter is destined for the bargain bin dvd section -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 30, 2011, 12:57 am

Major League Soccer (MLS) - Random Topics
MLS is growing. Sure, it isn't at the European level yet and has a ways to go to get there, but they are getting some decent players joining the league and some cities are getting sizable followings such as L.A., Seattle, Portland, Vancouver and Toronto. At the pace it's going, in 10-15 years, it should be on the level of NHL, even potentially the NBA. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 30, 2011, 12:13 am

TMZ on TV - TV Shows
The only real positive thing I can say about TMZ is that Weird Al made a song about them. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on June 29, 2011, 11:13 pm

Pixar Animation Studios - Random Topics
I don't want to jump to conclusions, but Pixar has been worrying me lately with their dependence on sequels. I mean, Toy Story 3 was a great film, and what should be a perfect ending to the trilogy. But now Tom Hanks is saying that they're working on a fourth movie, which just seems like overkill. This after they dropped Cars 2, an inferior sequel to what was already their worst-received film. And they've got a sequel to Monsters Inc. lined up, and possibly even )heaven forbid) Cars 3! It's really starting to look like Pixar is more concerned with money than with making quality films. It's spreading to Disney's main animation unit (which Pixar's John Lassetter runs) as well, with the new Winnie the Pooh film also seemingly made with money in mind (and I love the old Pooh shorts). I know the film industry is a business and money needs to be made, but why compromise the high reputation that Pixar worked so hard to create? At least the next movie slated to come out (Brave) is an original, so hopefully that will make me feel better about their outlook. -- Submitted By: (mjb1124) on June 29, 2011, 1:01 pm

Major League Soccer (MLS) - Random Topics
I've really enjoyed watching MLS this season. Sure they are not as skilled as English Premier League but I like having the connection to my own country. Soccer is growing pretty well in the USA, especially on the west coast. To anyone who doesn't know, Soccer broadcasts are always uninterrupted. No commercial breaks during the game. This is true of the English Premier Leauge too. That's one of the best things about watching soccer. -- Submitted By: (wilddrawfour) on June 29, 2011, 10:00 am

Sagging - Random Topics
Well, to make a token effort at defending the TSA, Mr. Scanty Pants was a lot less likely than Mr. Saggy Pants to be concealing any weapons, just by virtue of their respective attire. Not that I give a rat's rump about defending the TSA, mind you, but in the interest of intellectual honesty it needed to be said. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 29, 2011, 7:19 am

Shia LaBeouf - Celebrities
Typical celeb mentality. A committed relationship by their standards means going a whole week only having sex with one person. Anything longer is just too hard/boring for them. I imagine in this case it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, if ya know what I mean. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 29, 2011, 1:46 am

Megan Fox - Celebrities
I heard the second Transformers movie was basically Fox with some robots kinda sorta in the background. I say "heard" because my friend who's a Transformers fanatic dragged me to the first one and even HE didn't bother seeing the second. That told me something right there. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 29, 2011, 1:43 am

Megan Fox - Celebrities
One can only hope!!! And no, this isn't me being a "hater" or "jealous" it's just me being satisfied that hopefully some other highly and hugely arrogant person is getting what they deserve. Remember when that used to happen on a regular basis? Me neither. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 28, 2011, 7:39 pm

Megan Fox - Celebrities
It seems like everybody in that Transformers movie franchise has a swelled head: Bay, Fox, the writers, the producers... Newsflash, guys, people saw those movies FOR THE ROBOTS, not for any of you. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 28, 2011, 7:10 pm

Megan Fox - Celebrities
I think she might had been blacklisted from hollywood for that hitler comment back then, her last movie she was in (jonas hex/jennifer's body?) was a long while ago I never heard any new work she doing lately except for tabloid fodder. When even Steven Speilberg one of the biggest names in hollywood and (a jew on top of that) fried you for comparing someone to Hilter, you know your career is ruined. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 28, 2011, 2:30 pm

Shia LaBeouf - Celebrities
Shia confirming what I kinda knew already is that he boned Megan Fox while they was working on Transformers together. I was going to say, "Not I could blame him" speech until after the fact that Brain Austin Green was her boyfriend at the time, ouch. Either way he shouldn't a d-bag bragging about it to the media. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 28, 2011, 2:13 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
BURN!!! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 28, 2011, 11:57 am

Rod Blagojevich - Celebrities
I think Justin Beiber stole his hairstyle or something, LOL. On the serious note, it's show that crime doesn't pay for corrupt politician. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 28, 2011, 11:39 am

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Travoltron, it might have been some parents who watch the show with their kids but it's not an excuse for extreme hated though. I can see kids making fun of it or some adults disliked it but when it get to the point when an adult (especially one with no kids) watch it with almost insane hate, that deeply troubling. I'm not defending this show or anything because I think it's crap too. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 28, 2011, 11:35 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
And you KNOW if she had a boy that's EXACTLY what she'd name him! Knowing our luck, the government's going to declare Lady Gaga a national treasure and give her a bailout >:-( -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 28, 2011, 9:31 am

TV Tropes - Websites
TV tropes is like alcohol to me, I have to restrict myself to limited doses lest I get out of control. Seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 28, 2011, 9:20 am

Firefly - TV Shows
Travoltron, you bastard!!! You made me waste two hours on tvtropes just by following your link! LOL Personally I refuse to watch a show when everyone else is raving about it like it's the best show ever, almost as if watching it is some sort of seminal, life changing event. I did see the Serenity movie and it was okay, but all it did was draw out the Firefly snobs. I hate elitist groups that form over a book or a TV show where if you even have just a casual interest they treat you like an inferior. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 28, 2011, 9:17 am

Rod Blagojevich - Celebrities
I'm guessing this to be plenty of Day one BTF on this one. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 28, 2011, 2:24 am

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Groups
Good question - keep bitching until somebody listens -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 28, 2011, 12:22 am

Firefly - TV Shows
Wow, I wasn't the only one that was hesitant to watch Firefly. TV Tropes has a whole section about this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheFireflyEffect -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 27, 2011, 11:03 pm

Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Se - TV Shows
Fascinating show, but I really felt guilty watching it. Many of these magic tricks were successfully kept secret for centuries, only to by publicly exposed by FOX in the cynical 1990s. I kept expecting the next FOX expose to be, "Secrets of Santa Claus Revealed: He's Really Your Mom and Dad". -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 27, 2011, 7:28 pm

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Groups
What will it take to induct this awesome guitarist into the rock and roll hall of fame? It's a no-brainer yet he hasn't even been nominated. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 27, 2011, 6:08 pm

TV Tropes - Websites
Very addictive website. I can get sucked into reading it for hours if not careful. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 27, 2011, 6:07 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Granted, this show was/is crap, but I never understood the intense HATRED people had for this show in the '90s. People were hanging and burning Barney toys in effigy. Was someone forcing these people to watch a baby's TV show? -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 27, 2011, 4:37 pm

Nanny, The - TV Shows
I agree, lbloom. Not to mention the idea of someone who constantly totally blew off their job tasks so they could waste time gossiping and shopping is NOT funny. I guess whoever wrote this never had to work with sponges. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 27, 2011, 8:19 am

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Thanks for clearing that up, SSM. Not to worry, I unintentionally repeated bogus claims about the Beastie Boys (and Sharon Gless's onetime stalker). I can't say I was ever a fan of any of the above but I think its important that the info given here is as factual as possible. P.S. For the record, Barney's the ONLY dinosaur I heartily disliked even for the few micro-seconds it would take to surf past this mess and am thankful he wasn't on when I was five or else I'd likely have thrown tantrums had I been forced to watch him! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 27, 2011, 8:14 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Look at the bright side everyone: if she's declaring bankrupcy, this means the odds are somewhat less than before that there would be a LORD Gaga on the scene. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 27, 2011, 8:05 am

Eek! The Cat/Eek! Stravaganza - TV Shows
I love this show growing up, I wish they put back on TV or at least put it on DVDs. Never Boned -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 27, 2011, 7:18 am

Spice Girls - Music Groups
I almost forgot about Spice Girls, matter of fact I forgotten that Victora Beckmen and Mel B were part that group. Anyways they boned when they open their mouth with two words, "GIRL POWER". Urgg, if that's not enough that movie just made them worse and they really everywhere. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 27, 2011, 7:07 am

Monster.Com - Websites
It boned when they merge with Yahoo, the new format looked so ugly now and confusing. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 27, 2011, 6:47 am

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Groups
Is, was, will be, all the same we miss him however you word it. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:52 am

Monster.Com - Websites
A constant reminder of the sorry shape of the economy is to check out Monster's ads. An empty remnant of what once was. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:49 am

Paula Poundstone - Celebrities
Child endangerment -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:47 am

Medical Center - TV Shows
Chad Everett says "I don't give a damn if..." one more time -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:44 am

Mission: Impossible - Movie Series
The sequels -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:42 am

Laura Prepon - Celebrities
Scientology -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:41 am

Airplane! - Movie Series
The sequel just doesn't quite "take off" (sic) -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:40 am

Steppenwolf (band) - Music Groups
Never boned - the first band to use the term "Heavy Metal" of course they were referring to motorcycles but it still counts -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:39 am

Bruno Kirby - Celebrities
Never boned -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:36 am

Lil Kim - Celebrities
I've always wondered what part of her was little or I mean 'Lil'? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:33 am

Spice Girls - Music Groups
Shudders indeed - I agree - I really can't improveon what's already been said. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:31 am

My Girl - Movie Series
I agree - they made this look like comedy and the WTF?? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:27 am

Temptations, The - Music Groups
Never BTF -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:25 am

Mike Farrell - Celebrities
Looked better without the mustache on MASH - -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:25 am

Andy Griffith Show - TV Shows
AFter Barney left and all of the episodes sound like they were lifted from the Flinstones - bowling night etc., the lodge, fishing etc. Come back Barney Fife -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:24 am

Nanny, The - TV Shows
Too cutesy - the wisecrakcing nanny advising the rich kids -been done before - -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:21 am

Child's Play - Movie Series
After the success of "Scream" They tried to change the format of the series and that was when it boned big time. Everthing after part 3 -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:16 am

Ram Jam - Music Groups
I think it was sort of a Lynyrd Skynyrd imitation. One good song is all that I remember. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:14 am

L. Ron Hubbard - Celebrities
Look at reason number one -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:11 am

Howard Rollins - Celebrities
He never equaled Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs I still kind of got used to him as Mr Tibbs on the tv series and was sad to hear that he had passed away. RIP -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:09 am

Fat Actress - TV Shows
How about "Boring Actress"? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:01 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Calm down Dol... I mean Beavis, huhuhuhuhuhuh -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 27, 2011, 1:49 am

Eek! The Cat/Eek! Stravaganza - TV Shows
Kumbaya! For a kid's show, they sure parodied a lot of R rated movies. Adults probably enjoyed it more than their kids who may not have gotten the movie references. This show never boned. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 26, 2011, 11:03 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
My bad, I looked for more imformation and I just find out it might have been a rumor started by one of the anti-barney website, so it might have been no such episode. I remembered reading the quote back at the old JTS site. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 8:23 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Yes, he did said that. It was also the episode title before PBS pulled it. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 8:00 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Wow, $3 million in debt and bankrupt even after her "sucessful" tour? I hope she still feels that way when she said that she an artist and doesn't care for money 5 years from now when her debt grows even bigger. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 7:50 pm

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
All I can say is ewww... -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 7:36 pm

Grady - TV Shows
Yeah, and Grady's friendship with Fred seemed as believable as the Fonz's with Potsie. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 7:12 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
DO IT EXPLODINGCONSOLE!!! DO IT NOW!!! :-D -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 26, 2011, 7:10 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
You said "pitch a tent." Heh heh :-) And no, she doesn't make me want to. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 26, 2011, 7:08 pm

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
I agree, lbloom. Not 'the kids' [ the onetime Brady children performers perhaps?] but, specificly,how will HER kids deal with this? I don't care how old a person gets, I seriously doubt anyone wants to hear that their parent cheated on their other parent AND got a social disease- to say nothing of broadcasting the whole deal to the world. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 7:06 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
SSM, Barney said THAT?! Good grief,didn't the folks funding this want there to BE kids to grow up to help support future pledge drives? Yeesh! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 6:59 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
Excellent story, Friedrich! Let's especially keep this mind when folks try to foist their underaged kids on alleged 'reality' shows! P.S. As for the MasterChef's crowd 'stunt', can we all agree that this was a rather half-baked notion?LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 6:55 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Also apparently, she sides with the illegal immigrants. So she wouldn't mind if I would illegaly pitch a tent at her place, and live there. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 26, 2011, 4:15 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Haven't we had enough of BB scandals. So they weren't perfect off screen but give it a break. They were all on drugs or gay or severeley depressed and now FH had STD (you look it up). When will we have enough of these celbrity exposes, confessions or whatever from over the hill celebs. Enough already! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 26, 2011, 3:46 am

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
I don't know about anybody else but I really felt no need to know that FH once had a sexually transmitted disease. Is nothing sacred? And what will the kids think? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 26, 2011, 3:41 am

Major League Soccer (MLS) - Random Topics
To counter, some countries have a "Preimer League", yet if you are a soccer fan, you know THE Preimer League is in England. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 25, 2011, 9:40 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
On the WWW - just type in "Lady Gaga bankruptcy". -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 8:34 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
"Remember kids a stranger is a friend that you haven't met yet". *facepalm* Parents tries to teach kids to be cautious around strangers and this purple idiot leading the kids to potienal danger. Whoever said Barney is a devil is right. BTW, johnnyd I do remembered that song, that's some good times. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:24 pm

Tara Reid - Celebrities
She seem to have dissappear from the public eye, I hope it stays that way. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:10 pm

myspace.com - Websites
Ditto on last post about Myspace. (I shoulda check the Website Topic first.) -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:02 pm

Myspace - Random Topics
Does anybody still uses Myspace or Myspace even exist anymore? I think both Facebook and Twitter killed it. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 6:51 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Wait, what?! Bankrupt already?! Where did you find this out??? That's pathetic if true. NEVER underestimate the ability of humans to spend more than they have, no matter how much they have or how seemingly impossible it would be to do so. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 25, 2011, 5:55 pm

Major League Soccer (MLS) - Random Topics
What I don't get about Major League Soccer is it's name. It's not a major soccer league. From what I hear from die hard soccer fans 95 percent of the other leagues in Europe and 40 percent in South America have better players and play then the MLS. The MLS is a D level soccer league. D level is major league? -- Submitted By: (bjohn345) on June 25, 2011, 9:35 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Must not be doing so hot if she's bankrupt (already?) and didn't even know it. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 4:22 am

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
Am I the only one on Earth that thinks this remake just completely blows? When I saw this advertised I couldn't believe anything this lousy could've ever been done to a classic and on CBS no less? What is the world coming to? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 2:52 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Not in my book. I say go for it! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 25, 2011, 1:43 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Speaking of Godwin's law, would it be uncalled for to create a Hitler Reacts Downfall parody where Hitler gets bumped from the site? -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on June 24, 2011, 10:31 pm

Sagging - Random Topics
I agree with that. You don't allow a guy on a plane who's pants are halfway down his rear, yet you allow some old fart who is wearing pretty much just lingere?!? The next thing I think that airline will be doing is cutting a check to the guy (with the sagging pants). -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 24, 2011, 5:59 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
So if I see the Philadelphia Phillies win the World Series on TV, that isn't real?!? :( -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 24, 2011, 5:57 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
I was a Radio/TV/Film major in college for a time. In the very first TV class I took, the professor got up to the podium and the first thing out of his mouth was this: "If there is ANYTHING I want you to come away with after spending a semester in this course it is this- NOTHING you see on TV is real. NOTHING." Predictably, one of the students raised their hand and asked "What about the News?" His response was "I repeat- NOTHING you see on TV is real." -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:41 am

Sagging - Random Topics
Oh BTW- on the subject of 'sagging', the city of Fort Worth, TX now is barring passengers who insist on 'sagging' from using public transportation. Either you hike up your britches or you cannot board the bus. Their motto is "Pull up your pants or find another ride." I LOVE IT!! LOL -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:37 am

Sagging - Random Topics
Okay, so it looks as if my original attempted post did not go through after all. Putting it succinctly, I've made it clear that I'm no fan of 'sagging' however, I watched the video that was embedded in the article and I must say that the gentleman handled himself with GREAT restraint under the circumstances (and as I understand it, he did ultimately cooperate fully with authorities and left the plane without incident). He did offer what could be considered a reasonable explanation as to why he was 'sagging' in the first place. My only comment about that to the gentleman would be 'Next time, wear some clothes that fit better.' What hacks me off the most about this is the obvious double standard on the part of the airline in that thery allowed the scantily clad cross-dresser to fly and that even after other passengers complained, nothing was done by staff to correct the situation. THAT is what grinds my gears. I'm sorry, but if they are going to hold one passenger accountable for not being appropriately dressed by reasonable community standards then certainly they should hold ALL passengers accountable for their choice in attire. Sounds as if the suits at US Airways need to have a meeting and form a committee to cobble together a passenger dress code to nip these types of situations in the bud. I won't be surprised to hear of a discrimination lawsuit filed against US Airways over the sagging incident in light of the fact they allowed a scantily clad cross-dresser to fly without incident. (NOTE: this post is not to be construed as an attack upon scantily clad cross-dressers. Not my cup of tea but, I'm a 'live and let live' kind of guy and I say to each their own). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:34 am

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Music Groups
I cannot honestly say that I am familiar with their greater body of work, but their version of Ding Fries Are Done is the bomb! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:18 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
I'd hate to meet them on the site, either ;-) Lord knows there are enough people like that in America (I GUARANTEE you the majority of submissions were from here) without exporting them from other nations. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 24, 2011, 6:24 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
And the worst part is, if I read the summary right, the truck BACKED over her. If she steps into its path without paying attention and gets run over that's one thing (although still ridiculous since how fast have you ever seen an ice cream truck move) but to just stand there while it BACKS over her...there are no words. The more I think about it, the more my flabber is gasted. I just can't get past that. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 24, 2011, 6:22 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
Usually I will not comment on a show I have not seen much of, much less not any of it but I make a exception here. What the hell.... just, what kind of premise is THAT?! The fish is served live here. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on June 24, 2011, 2:47 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
After reading the description of what the show was about, the only thing that came to mind was... what?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 23, 2011, 9:36 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Agreed. I would hate to meet these shallow idiots in person. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 23, 2011, 9:34 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) - TV Shows
I love this series when I was a kid, but I wish that "TMNT, turtles forever" movie didn't have to make them even stupider. Okay, I get it, it was cheesy but they didn't have to bash the '87 turtles the way it had and embarassed the fan base who actually like the 1987 TMNT. They made the '87 shedder an idiot and real cartoonish to the point of pure well ughh while the real show he somewhat threating. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 23, 2011, 7:42 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
Everything 4kids touched has turned to crap, huh? Not suprise that the TMNT DVD's episodes is out of order putting the Demon-Shedder arc or the "Lost" season as they called it after the Fast Forward arc like they shown on TV. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 23, 2011, 7:27 pm

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Music Groups
My mom likes them, so I can't exactly vote boned from the start. LOL -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:17 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
I want Soggy back too!!! He might not believe me, but I really really do. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:15 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
I pronounce this site the worst on the net!!! 4Chan, you have officially relinquished the crown! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:11 pm