Howard Rollins - Celebrities
He never equaled Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs I still kind of got used to him as Mr Tibbs on the tv series and was sad to hear that he had passed away. RIP -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:09 am

Fat Actress - TV Shows
How about "Boring Actress"? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 27, 2011, 4:01 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Calm down Dol... I mean Beavis, huhuhuhuhuhuh -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 27, 2011, 1:49 am

Eek! The Cat/Eek! Stravaganza - TV Shows
Kumbaya! For a kid's show, they sure parodied a lot of R rated movies. Adults probably enjoyed it more than their kids who may not have gotten the movie references. This show never boned. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 26, 2011, 11:03 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
My bad, I looked for more imformation and I just find out it might have been a rumor started by one of the anti-barney website, so it might have been no such episode. I remembered reading the quote back at the old JTS site. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 8:23 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
Yes, he did said that. It was also the episode title before PBS pulled it. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 8:00 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Wow, $3 million in debt and bankrupt even after her "sucessful" tour? I hope she still feels that way when she said that she an artist and doesn't care for money 5 years from now when her debt grows even bigger. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 7:50 pm

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
All I can say is ewww... -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 26, 2011, 7:36 pm

Grady - TV Shows
Yeah, and Grady's friendship with Fred seemed as believable as the Fonz's with Potsie. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 7:12 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
DO IT EXPLODINGCONSOLE!!! DO IT NOW!!! :-D -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 26, 2011, 7:10 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
You said "pitch a tent." Heh heh :-) And no, she doesn't make me want to. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 26, 2011, 7:08 pm

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
I agree, lbloom. Not 'the kids' [ the onetime Brady children performers perhaps?] but, specificly,how will HER kids deal with this? I don't care how old a person gets, I seriously doubt anyone wants to hear that their parent cheated on their other parent AND got a social disease- to say nothing of broadcasting the whole deal to the world. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 7:06 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
SSM, Barney said THAT?! Good grief,didn't the folks funding this want there to BE kids to grow up to help support future pledge drives? Yeesh! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 6:59 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
Excellent story, Friedrich! Let's especially keep this mind when folks try to foist their underaged kids on alleged 'reality' shows! P.S. As for the MasterChef's crowd 'stunt', can we all agree that this was a rather half-baked notion?LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 26, 2011, 6:55 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Also apparently, she sides with the illegal immigrants. So she wouldn't mind if I would illegaly pitch a tent at her place, and live there. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 26, 2011, 4:15 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Haven't we had enough of BB scandals. So they weren't perfect off screen but give it a break. They were all on drugs or gay or severeley depressed and now FH had STD (you look it up). When will we have enough of these celbrity exposes, confessions or whatever from over the hill celebs. Enough already! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 26, 2011, 3:46 am

Florence Henderson - Celebrities
I don't know about anybody else but I really felt no need to know that FH once had a sexually transmitted disease. Is nothing sacred? And what will the kids think? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 26, 2011, 3:41 am

Major League Soccer (MLS) - Random Topics
To counter, some countries have a "Preimer League", yet if you are a soccer fan, you know THE Preimer League is in England. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 25, 2011, 9:40 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
On the WWW - just type in "Lady Gaga bankruptcy". -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 8:34 pm

Barney & Friends - TV Shows
"Remember kids a stranger is a friend that you haven't met yet". *facepalm* Parents tries to teach kids to be cautious around strangers and this purple idiot leading the kids to potienal danger. Whoever said Barney is a devil is right. BTW, johnnyd I do remembered that song, that's some good times. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:24 pm

Tara Reid - Celebrities
She seem to have dissappear from the public eye, I hope it stays that way. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:10 pm

myspace.com - Websites
Ditto on last post about Myspace. (I shoulda check the Website Topic first.) -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 7:02 pm

Myspace - Random Topics
Does anybody still uses Myspace or Myspace even exist anymore? I think both Facebook and Twitter killed it. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 25, 2011, 6:51 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Wait, what?! Bankrupt already?! Where did you find this out??? That's pathetic if true. NEVER underestimate the ability of humans to spend more than they have, no matter how much they have or how seemingly impossible it would be to do so. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 25, 2011, 5:55 pm

Major League Soccer (MLS) - Random Topics
What I don't get about Major League Soccer is it's name. It's not a major soccer league. From what I hear from die hard soccer fans 95 percent of the other leagues in Europe and 40 percent in South America have better players and play then the MLS. The MLS is a D level soccer league. D level is major league? -- Submitted By: (bjohn345) on June 25, 2011, 9:35 am

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Must not be doing so hot if she's bankrupt (already?) and didn't even know it. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 4:22 am

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
Am I the only one on Earth that thinks this remake just completely blows? When I saw this advertised I couldn't believe anything this lousy could've ever been done to a classic and on CBS no less? What is the world coming to? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on June 25, 2011, 2:52 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Not in my book. I say go for it! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 25, 2011, 1:43 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Speaking of Godwin's law, would it be uncalled for to create a Hitler Reacts Downfall parody where Hitler gets bumped from the site? -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on June 24, 2011, 10:31 pm

Sagging - Random Topics
I agree with that. You don't allow a guy on a plane who's pants are halfway down his rear, yet you allow some old fart who is wearing pretty much just lingere?!? The next thing I think that airline will be doing is cutting a check to the guy (with the sagging pants). -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 24, 2011, 5:59 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
So if I see the Philadelphia Phillies win the World Series on TV, that isn't real?!? :( -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 24, 2011, 5:57 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
I was a Radio/TV/Film major in college for a time. In the very first TV class I took, the professor got up to the podium and the first thing out of his mouth was this: "If there is ANYTHING I want you to come away with after spending a semester in this course it is this- NOTHING you see on TV is real. NOTHING." Predictably, one of the students raised their hand and asked "What about the News?" His response was "I repeat- NOTHING you see on TV is real." -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:41 am

Sagging - Random Topics
Oh BTW- on the subject of 'sagging', the city of Fort Worth, TX now is barring passengers who insist on 'sagging' from using public transportation. Either you hike up your britches or you cannot board the bus. Their motto is "Pull up your pants or find another ride." I LOVE IT!! LOL -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:37 am

Sagging - Random Topics
Okay, so it looks as if my original attempted post did not go through after all. Putting it succinctly, I've made it clear that I'm no fan of 'sagging' however, I watched the video that was embedded in the article and I must say that the gentleman handled himself with GREAT restraint under the circumstances (and as I understand it, he did ultimately cooperate fully with authorities and left the plane without incident). He did offer what could be considered a reasonable explanation as to why he was 'sagging' in the first place. My only comment about that to the gentleman would be 'Next time, wear some clothes that fit better.' What hacks me off the most about this is the obvious double standard on the part of the airline in that thery allowed the scantily clad cross-dresser to fly and that even after other passengers complained, nothing was done by staff to correct the situation. THAT is what grinds my gears. I'm sorry, but if they are going to hold one passenger accountable for not being appropriately dressed by reasonable community standards then certainly they should hold ALL passengers accountable for their choice in attire. Sounds as if the suits at US Airways need to have a meeting and form a committee to cobble together a passenger dress code to nip these types of situations in the bud. I won't be surprised to hear of a discrimination lawsuit filed against US Airways over the sagging incident in light of the fact they allowed a scantily clad cross-dresser to fly without incident. (NOTE: this post is not to be construed as an attack upon scantily clad cross-dressers. Not my cup of tea but, I'm a 'live and let live' kind of guy and I say to each their own). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:34 am

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Music Groups
I cannot honestly say that I am familiar with their greater body of work, but their version of Ding Fries Are Done is the bomb! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 24, 2011, 9:18 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
I'd hate to meet them on the site, either ;-) Lord knows there are enough people like that in America (I GUARANTEE you the majority of submissions were from here) without exporting them from other nations. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 24, 2011, 6:24 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
And the worst part is, if I read the summary right, the truck BACKED over her. If she steps into its path without paying attention and gets run over that's one thing (although still ridiculous since how fast have you ever seen an ice cream truck move) but to just stand there while it BACKS over her...there are no words. The more I think about it, the more my flabber is gasted. I just can't get past that. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 24, 2011, 6:22 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
Usually I will not comment on a show I have not seen much of, much less not any of it but I make a exception here. What the hell.... just, what kind of premise is THAT?! The fish is served live here. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on June 24, 2011, 2:47 am

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
After reading the description of what the show was about, the only thing that came to mind was... what?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 23, 2011, 9:36 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Agreed. I would hate to meet these shallow idiots in person. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 23, 2011, 9:34 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) - TV Shows
I love this series when I was a kid, but I wish that "TMNT, turtles forever" movie didn't have to make them even stupider. Okay, I get it, it was cheesy but they didn't have to bash the '87 turtles the way it had and embarassed the fan base who actually like the 1987 TMNT. They made the '87 shedder an idiot and real cartoonish to the point of pure well ughh while the real show he somewhat threating. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 23, 2011, 7:42 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
Everything 4kids touched has turned to crap, huh? Not suprise that the TMNT DVD's episodes is out of order putting the Demon-Shedder arc or the "Lost" season as they called it after the Fast Forward arc like they shown on TV. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 23, 2011, 7:27 pm

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Music Groups
My mom likes them, so I can't exactly vote boned from the start. LOL -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:17 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
I want Soggy back too!!! He might not believe me, but I really really do. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:15 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
I pronounce this site the worst on the net!!! 4Chan, you have officially relinquished the crown! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:11 pm

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
Women can mentor and seduce at the same time, ya know ;-) Never heard of this show before now, but from reading the summary...death by ICE CREAM TRUCK??? Really??? That has to be the first boning indication right there! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 23, 2011, 6:08 pm

I Can Has Cheezburger? - Websites
I wonder why no one has cashed in on this craze and made a movie featuring cats as the protagonists? And no, those Garfield CGI abominations don't count. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 23, 2011, 4:32 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
All this flak America puts up with for being shallow and being obsessed with beauty, and it turns out people in other countries can be just as guilty. As for this site, they axed the accounts of thousands of users because they weren't "beautiful" enough. There is such a thing as being ugly on the inside. And isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2011, 12:45 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
Putting the turtles into the future? Sounds a lot like The Flintstones meet the Jetsons. Or when the Smurfs did the same thing. How did that turn out, again? Some people never learn. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2011, 12:35 pm

Sagging - Random Topics
Being arrested just for wearing baggy pants on a plane? Watch out, those baggy pants might be hiding Osama's second in command. Airport security isn't exactly known for being reasonable. TSA groping? Poor guy would probably get a bullet hole to the forehead if he were caught chewing gum. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2011, 12:28 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
Soggy, if you're lurking, please reconsider your decision. Dolfan was just disagreeing with you and showing why. He wasn't being nasty or anything. Many of us have endured users who are TRULY really nasty, and yet still stayed regulars on BTF. We once had many users--hundreds of them--but then came the vote stacking saga. Topics the stacker(s) liked had Never Boned as the top reason, and on topics they disliked, every reason but Never Boned got the top votes. At least a hundred for each reason. The grand total was THOUSANDS of stacked votes. However, the mess was cleaned up and reasons with suspected stacking were removed. But in many ways, the damage was done: Many users left, never coming back, and BTF gained a reputation as being overly political. So, in conclusion, come back Soggy. You made many good posts here. Even when it comes to ones others disagree with, you are civil in your opinion and never insulted anyone. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2011, 12:19 pm

Jennifer Slept Here - TV Shows
I never got what exactly Jennifer was trying to do here. Was she trying to mentor or seduce the 14-year-old kid now living in her house? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 23, 2011, 10:45 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Also, curious as to what it's in English instead of Danish if it's HQ'd in Denmark. Sounds as though Hamlet didn't get the last of something rotten there. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 23, 2011, 10:42 am

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Why anyone would go to a website to seek out companions is beyond me! How do folks expect other website participants to be anywhere as honest about themselves as they'd need to be in a face-to-face encounter? Oh, and I hope someone tells the participants here that genetics is somewhat of a crap shoot in that JUST because parents are plain or gorgeous doesn't guarantee the offspring's going to be the same. Kids can inherit the best or worst of the gene pools in the most unexpected ways. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 23, 2011, 10:41 am

Sagging - Random Topics
$&%7!! Dropped my mouse so, because of the posting delay I don't know if the comment I was making was sent through (accidentally). If it was, I will write a continuation of my thought if/when it shows up.... -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 23, 2011, 9:29 am

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
These guys really bungled the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise as well. A shame, because the 2003 reboot started out so strong, too. They released the episodes out of order on the DVDs. And then some idiot executive got the idea, "Let put the Turtles in the FYUUUCHURRR!" (A lame gimmick.) Then these idiots at 4Kids and FOX threw out an ENTIRE SEASON of completed episodes in favor of airing the futuristic "Fast Forward" season instead, leaving cliffhangers just hanging. I've never heard of executive meddling this stupid before or since. "Fast Forward" tanked and they scrambled to fix things with the "Back to the Sewers" season, but it was too late. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 23, 2011, 12:01 am

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
They got caught digitally faking a crowd scene. Looks expensive. I thought the point of reality shows is that they're supposed to be cheap? http://i.imgur.com/maWde.jpg -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 22, 2011, 11:07 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
WOOHOO!!! Someone knows about Godwin's Law besides me :-D But seriously, I don't get their logic, probably because they aren't using any. Shouldn't attractive people be able to, you know, decide for themselves who they want to date? Or is it that these so-called "attractive" people are really so narcissistic they genuinely believe they're the most attractive person around for miles by far? In which case, wouldn't dating someone else with that level of self-centeredness ultimately (and rather quickly I would think) end in colossal failure? And how sad is it that now apparently there are categories of dating sites, and you have to worry about going to the "wrong" one where only the "losers" hang out? Not that I've ever done it, and I never will for reasons such as this. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 22, 2011, 6:59 pm

Sagging - Random Topics
Forgive me guys. I hate sagging as much as you guys, but I'm on Deshon Marman's side regarding his US Airways arrest. http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/107830/us-airways-dress-code-contradictions/ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 22, 2011, 5:59 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
Yeah, I hate to invoke Godwin's Law, but I can't help but think of the Nazis when it comes to this site. And the reason they claim for making it is that, God forbid, attractive people might get matched up with someone that isn't considered "beautiful" on a regular dating site. I thought that beautiful people didn't need dating sites anyways. I'm guessing the BeautifulPeople.com users must have lousy personalities in addition to their good genetics. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 22, 2011, 3:46 pm

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels - TV Shows
Is it just me or does Captain Caveman look like Mr. Peanut's unkempt White Trash hillbilly cousin? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 22, 2011, 3:17 pm

TOMS Shoes - Random Topics
Maybe this is the cynic in me, but if there's one thing that's bugging me more than anything right now, it's TOMS Shoes. I think the purpose and cause are great. However, there is so much about this company that annoys the crap out of me that I don't know where to begin. The shoes themselves are crap. They are made of terrible material and bust open very quickly. This is why shoes made from material such as leather, suede and more tend to last much longer than shoes made from "vegan" material. They are ugly as sin. They make the shoes nurses wear look attractive. Heck, they make Crocs look tolerable! It looks like shoes made from tissue boxes that kids make when they are five. I have a great friend of mine who loves TOMS. She has many pairs. They never last longer than maybe two months with regular wearing. She also tends to wear them without socks (which is how most people wear them) and they get this really bad odor when she does. Also, the shoes are made in China, probably from those who need them the most. Hypocritical? Those people that need shoes need quality footwear, not this buzzword, feel good, tug at your heart strings sham that is TOMS. I hope the bandwagon of annoying celebrity fans who go barefoot for a day and go to concerts in support of TOMS disappear, as do the shoes. I have a feeling they are what Crocs were from about 2007-2009. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 21, 2011, 9:25 pm

America's Most Wanted - TV Shows
Typical modern America--cancel the useful shows in favor of complete mind-rotting garbage. I ask you this--just how is this nation supposed to last another decade without completely imploding? I just can't see it. But at least we're apparently not as shallow as the Danes. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 21, 2011, 6:23 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
The concept of this site is downright horrifying. I'm amazed that this wasn't an American idea. Remind me to never visit Denmark if people there are even more shallow than Americans :-O -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 21, 2011, 6:21 pm

Vicar of Dibley, The - TV Shows
I do enjoy the so-called 'Brit-Coms' but I will admit that what you've just described seems to be a common occurrence with a number of the British Sit-Coms I have seen over time. They start out great with a very promising and hilarious premise and then after about two good seasons (or 'series' as they call them on the other side of the pond) they go nuts with it from there on out and completely ruin it. As if the writers sit in the writing room and say "Well they just love it when Mr. Humphries/The Vicar/Hiacynth/etc. does this/that. Let's cram it down the viewers throats!" But, then at the same time, we Yanks are pretty capable of pulling off the ol' 'crashing a sitcom into the wall and making one-dimensional cartoons out of the characters.' After all 'Happy Days' was an American sitcom. :) But, I do agree agree with you about The Vicar of Dibley. Great premise that went really bad after a couple of seasons. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 21, 2011, 6:02 pm

BeautifulPeople.com - Websites
I think this site is disgusting. The Danish should be ashamed of it. I'm glad they got hacked. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 21, 2011, 11:20 am

America's Most Wanted - TV Shows
Last regular episode aired on Sunday. It's really insidious how FOX is killing this show. The last time they tried to kill it there was a public outcry. So now they're saying, "Oh nooooo, we're not canceling it; we're just reducing it to four special broadcasts a year." And you just watch, they will preempt them or gradually reduce the 4-per-year to 0-per-year. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 21, 2011, 12:44 am

Keeping Up With The Kardashians - TV Shows
I'd like to take away their right to reproduce!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 20, 2011, 12:12 am

Vicar of Dibley, The - TV Shows
What's frustrating to me about this show is that the premise of a woman vicar coming into a tiny conservative town could have been a fantastic comedic gold mine but they turned every character and situation into one-dimentional cartoons immediately and ruined it. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 19, 2011, 7:34 pm

Raising the Bar - TV Shows
Can Katie just BAR the door on this one already? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 19, 2011, 7:18 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
I confess. I'm not into sports that much. Hence, Mr. James holds no interest for me so I have no real opinion on him. However; thanks DolFan for reconsidering leaving. I hope Soggy reads this and decides to return as well. The two of you have the potential for great discourse even if from seemingly opposite POVs. Oh, and could someone tell shanequia I'd like HER to return,too? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 19, 2011, 7:12 pm

Keeping Up With The Kardashians - TV Shows
I'd like to meet the people who actually watch this on a regular basis....and take away their right to vote. -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on June 19, 2011, 12:30 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Never heard her music (that I know of), so I cant judge her on that. But "Lady Gaga" has to be the STUPIDEST show biz name I've ever heard of. That and her trying to act like a trendsetter (meat dress comes to mind) makes me vote for "boned the fish" -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on June 19, 2011, 11:50 am

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
Chubby, that's a bit extreme don't you think? :-O Now the people who reuploaded that heinous affront to humanity, on the other hand... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 18, 2011, 7:09 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
Bill Hicks is turning over in his grave- horrible. Ban this shit and lets hope she unloads an UZI in her mouth... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 18, 2011, 6:30 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
I see that she remove it already, but lot of people already reupload it in their Youtube accounts. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on June 18, 2011, 3:53 pm

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - TV Shows
If you think Jeff Foxworthy is a compentent game show host, you might be a red- no, let me rephrase that: if you think Jeff Foxworthy is a competent game show host, you might be a toothless, inbred, backwoods cretin cracker. If you actually believe some of these questions were ever part of ANY grade school lesson plan, you will NEVER be smarter than ANY fifth grader. -- Submitted By: (GregEichelberger) on June 18, 2011, 3:33 am

Home Improvement - TV Shows
The last thing I want to see on a sitcom (unless it's "All In the Family") is someone trying to tackle a serious issue (like teenagers on drugs) one minute and Tim Allen falling down the stairs the next. All kids on long-running series grow up (look at Jerry Mathers), but when the boys on this show reached puberty, the loss of cuteness was magnified by the power of 10. Plus, why didn't Allen's "Tool Time" co-host ever smash his face in with a belt sander for being such a pr**k all the time? I know I would have. By the way, did I mention I've always hated this show? -- Submitted By: (GregEichelberger) on June 18, 2011, 3:15 am

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
Sounds to me like someone couldn't take the heat anymore. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 17, 2011, 6:28 pm

Beer - Random Topics
HA!!! Good one Robert! :-) -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2011, 6:09 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So let me get this straight: her whole big plan for fame is to put this abomination on Youtube so people will worship her and stuff, and now, after SHE wanted it on there, she took it off because of a copyright claim? Awww, poor baby, I guess she'll have to actually have to earn the adulation she clearly craves. Either that or start her own reality show like everyone else does these days. Seriously, that was awesome. I guess people DO have a voice and CAN change things for the better after all. Now if only that power could be used to get rid of our so-called "leaders" in political office. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2011, 6:07 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
Okay okay, you guys talked me into it. I'm staying :-) Seriously, I was touched by the support. I had no idea it would be like that, I honestly thought people would be angry at me for driving Soggy away, even if it was unintentional. And yes, I hope he comes back too, although that's out of my control unfortunately :-( Oh, and Lebron is now jealous of ME, since I'm liked by more people than he is >:-D -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2011, 6:01 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
I don't really want to get involved, but as I said before a certain amount of negativity should be expected on BTF, as with its predecessor JTS. That just happens when you discuss when something started to suck. As for LeBron, he deserves what's coming to him. Lots of pro-athletes out there DON'T get arrogant with fame and fortune. He should have followed their example. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 17, 2011, 1:22 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
I just saw that, as of right now, the official music video for Friday, which had over 160 million views and 3 million dislikes, has now been removed "due to a copyright claim by Rebecca Black." -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on June 17, 2011, 3:03 am

LeBron James - Celebrities
I'm with those who are asking Soggy and DolFan to not leave - please don't! BTF would not be as lively without you two. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 17, 2011, 1:08 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
To the 2,000 counter-protesters...I salute you true patriots! You're up there with those tire shops that refused service to those inbred WBC jerk-offs a few months ago when a couple tires on their minivan were slashed. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 17, 2011, 1:06 am

South Park - TV Shows
To sum it up: TONS of metaphorical elements in this episode. If I had to analyze it I would say that Sharon & Randy = Comedy Central & Matt & Trey (respectively), Stan = the show South Park itself and the rest of the boys = (possibly) the Fans (maybe, but I'm not sold on that one-yet). Overall, the episode felt like one big "Dear John" letter. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 16, 2011, 3:37 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
Yes, please stay, Soggy and DolFan. While I'm at it, please come back Shaniqua! Haven't heard from her in a while... -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 16, 2011, 3:02 pm

Thundarr the Barbarian - TV Shows
After seeing the premise, I must say I'm glad the world didn't end in 1994. Despite its heavy influence from Star Wars, Conan the Barbarian, Flash Gordon, etc., this one's a classic. But in response to one of the boning reasons, how is this racist or white supremacist? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2011, 2:09 pm

Sealab 2020 - TV Shows
Sigh...I can't believe Boomerang cancelled Samurai Jack for this. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2011, 1:57 pm

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - TV Shows
I never watched it except for one or two episodes. However, I recall the commercial where Cheese walks around the place babbling, and it made me think, "OK, the show he comes from must be really stupid." When I learned it was Foster's Home, I came to the conclusion it degenerated into a show full of idiots. Hence, why it's important to put your BEST foot forward when you advertise a show. You don't cry stinking fish. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2011, 1:46 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
God bless our patriots. Take that, you Westboro Baptist cultist S.O.B.s! And Pelirojo, I agree with your thoughts on Soggy and Dolfan. I hope neither are serious about leaving BTF. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2011, 1:43 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
Come on, Soggy, don't go. BTF's cast of regulars is low enough. Dolfan may be opinionated, but at least he doesn't attack people if they don't agree with him. True, constant negativity isn't good for a person, but Dolfan has said positive things here on BTF. And Dolfan, so far, nobody's blaming you for running off Soggy. Stay! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2011, 1:40 pm

Beer - Random Topics
What kind of alcohol do conservatives drink? Beck's beer and O'Reilly's Irish Stout. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2011, 1:39 pm

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - TV Shows
I don't think it boned. While characters like Goo and Cheese did get a bit annoying at times, they weren't unbearable. I say it was one of the last real good shows that Cartoon Network made. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on June 15, 2011, 8:51 pm

Carrie Underwood - Celebrities
Not a huge Carrie Underwood fan, but I will give some credit on the fact that she and Kelly Clarkson have pretty much been the only America Idol winners that have actually been consistently successful, as opposed to most of the winners, who have some hits and then fade into obscurity. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on June 15, 2011, 8:42 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
Hats off to the 2000 counter-protesters! Let's hope this is the start of a trend to squash those Westboro BC hate-mongers. Also to Soggy & DolFan, now y'all just stick around. I don't always agree with everything you guys say, but I enjoy and appreciate your commentary just the same. :) -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 15, 2011, 5:56 pm

Isaac Hayes - Celebrities
I'm not really bothered on the fact that he was a Scientologist (and no, I do NOT support them), but rather on how he reacted with the South Park Co$ episode. He left the show because he thought it was offensive that they made fun of his religion, despite the fact that, like Trey Parker and Matt Stone said, they've made fun of other religions before, some more harsh than others, and Isaac Hayes was perfectly fine with it. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on June 15, 2011, 4:09 pm

South Park - TV Shows
I did see it and I thought the very same thing. I can't imagine that Matt & Trey are trying to "take the show in a new direction"- South Park is just not the kind of show you do that sort of thing with. Such a move would completely rub against the grain of the show. They are reportedly committed to the Comedy Channel until 2013, but who knows. If their show 'The Book of Mormon' continues to be the success that it has been and they launch other successful ventures, my guess is that they probably will just renegotiate or buy their contract out (again, just guessing here). Personally, I think they should quit while they are ahead. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 15, 2011, 10:49 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
I think we could all use some good news and here's something that should make every caring person proud: on Sunday, June 13th, in Nashville, TN- 3 protestors [count 'em three] from Westboro Baptist Church showed up to protest at the funeral of Sgt. Kevin Balduf age 27 who had died in combat in Afghanistan- but they left after only 10 minutes due to the COUNTER-protest and rally of over 2,000 [two THOUSAND] TRUE patriots who came to show their support for Sgt. Balduf's family and compatriots during that heartbreaking occasion. HOORAY! Isn't that good news? Allow me to use this soapbox to try to stir up the possibility of future good news: Now Soggy and DolFan, I can't say I always agree with your respective points of view but you each bring something interesting to this proverbial table- even if it's a point of view I disagree with , I think it's interesting to find out who has it and individual MO's[ and I daresay I think you all entirely chalk-and-cheese with each other]! I don't expect you two to always agree but the board wouldn't be as intriguing or fun without either of you here. If either of you want to take a breather to cool off, that's fine but I'd hate to lose either of you permanently. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 15, 2011, 8:09 am