Hawaii - Random Topics
Beautiful spot- almost like another planet instead of a different state! However; the best thing said about poi is that it's very nutritious though barely edible to most folks not from Hawaii. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 8, 2011, 8:27 pm

18 Kids and Counting - TV Shows
Regardless of MO's, I'm praying THIS latest pregnancy turns out healthy for Mrs. Duggar and her 20th child- and that's ALL I'm doing for this event. No way am I contributing to the exploitation by watching. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 8, 2011, 8:14 pm

Harry and the Potters - Music Groups
Jp, I know nothing of this band but why does this depress you? I mean bands have had offbeat names all along. Peter, Paul and Mary were FAR from Biblical but they had some good songs. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 8, 2011, 7:55 pm

1950's - Random Topics
Perfect??? Who said anything about perfect??? No time in human history's been perfect, but I don't know how any reasonable person can deny the 50s were better than any generation in American history since. As far as racism goes, the amount of complaining about it is inversely proportional to the amount that actually exists. Funny how that works. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 7:44 pm

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
I couldn't even tell you how long it's been since I last watched NBC. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Titanic - Movie Series
I still have not watched this. I could care less about a love story arc on a boat in which i knew how it would end. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:16 pm

Harry and the Potters - Music Groups
There's a band called Harry and The Potters. Wow! That really depresses me. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:11 pm

Ryan Reynolds - Celebrities
I think he's a hit or miss kind of actor. What I find interesting is how the same actor can play Deadpool in a Marvel movie then play Green Lantern in DC movie. Kind of weird to me. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:04 pm

Ryan Reynolds - Celebrities
I think he's a hit or miss kind of actor. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:02 pm

Titus - TV Shows
I actually liked this show, although, I only remember watching the 1st season. Stacy Keach is the man. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 3:59 pm

E! - Random Topics
I'm right there with you, DolFan. I have found that life CAN exist without tv or internet. Shocking, huh? -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 3:56 pm

1950's - Random Topics
I think the whole illusion that life was more simple and better in the 1950s is just that, an illusion perpetrated by people who try to hark on the "good ol' family values." The 50s were great, Dads ignored their kids, Moms were expected to stay at home and do the bidding of their husbands, racism was alive and well, and people were still drinking and doing drugs, it was just much more under wraps. TV has done a wonderful job making it look like paradise, and yes, compared to today, it looks much better, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking it was perfect. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 8, 2011, 3:16 pm

Dunkin' Donuts - Random Topics
I used to love them but about ten or fifteen years ago they changed *something* in the chocolate icing on the donuts. I've hated them ever since. I stick to the smaller local bakeries for my donut fix now. -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 10:10 am

Doobie Brothers, The - Music Groups
In 3 short years this band went from 'I Cheat The Hangman' to 'Minute By Minute'..by 1980 you could only pick out 2 of the original members. It's always a BTF moment when a once-great rock band starts churning out soft-rock (i.e. Chicago) -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 9:59 am

Jesse Ventura - Celebrities
Actually in this case ol' Jesse has a point. Why bash him for that when there are SO many other ways he's justifiably BTF? Why mock him and the Occupy Wall Street movement for at least TRYING to stand up for everyone's rights instead of meekly submitting to them being taken away one by one? I don't understand this way of thinking I've been seeing lately. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 9:50 am

E! - Random Topics
Pretty much all of TV has become mind-numbing garbage now. I'm honestly considering cancelling my DirecTV because it's becoming increasingly harder to justify paying a monthly bill when 95% of what's on at any given time is unwatchable. What the hell am I paying for??? It's like buying food and taking just one bite out of it. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 9:47 am

Facebook - Websites
PREACH IT LRBLOOM!!! *Everybody* I know with a Facebook account has hundreds of friends, and have told me they either don't even like most of the people on their lists, or in some cases had no idea certain people were even on the list to begin with! How pathetic is it that people feel the need to literally accept anyone just to build their friend count because God forbid they should look like some "loser" and only have their actual friends on there. Just another way all of America has become one giant high school. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 9:43 am

1950's - Random Topics
The 50s was the last decade America was worth a damn. It's all been going downhill since, and at an ever-increasing rate. Ah, for the days when people actually had standards (sighs). I wish I'd been alive back then so I could've at least know what a society without constant obscenity and amorality was like. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 9:39 am

NCIS: Los Angeles - TV Shows
The show never grabbed me like the original NCIS. I don't think there is the chemistry between the leads that exists between the DC cast. -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 8:06 am

GANTZ - TV Shows
Just ordered the live action film on DVD- cannot wait to see it. The Dark Horse Manga is on volume 17 or something like that- an incredible story - check it out. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 8, 2011, 7:27 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Show went downhill since season 4! They are repeating themselves, no new stuff at all! Going around in circles! -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 7:06 am

Facebook - Websites
Does it cost anything to join FB haters? Day after day I look at this list of "friends" who were so intent that we add each other to our lists on FB yet never even say so much as "hello" or "fuck you" and that I get the message that the person who doesn't speak to you has invited you to pay $20.00 see their band play in Bumfuck, Ca next week. Social networking my ass!!! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on November 8, 2011, 2:05 am

GANTZ - TV Shows
Watched the live-action version today. I thought it was pretty good; hopefully the sequel gives us a good conclusion this time. I wonder if Hollywood will try to remake this? They'll probably get around to adapting it 20 years too late like with Dragonball and the upcoming Akira. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 7, 2011, 7:05 pm

Sign language for infants and toddlers - Random Topics
Think about why anyone learns a different language at any age - to communicate with those who speak that language. It's the same as learning Spanish, French, etc... It's not to replace speech. -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 12:00 pm

60 Minutes - TV Shows
RIP Andy Rooney, who passed only a month after he retired.. Maybe he kinda knew beforehand his days (and minutes) were numbered -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 11:28 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
They wrote in two more female characters, i guess, to balance out the show (4 guys, 1 girl).. didn't really bother me though, and neither does the addition of the cast.. now if Sheldon and Amy eventually do it, then a bonafide BTF moment will have occurred -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 11:16 am

Southwest Airlines - Random Topics
just hope the next SW plane i'm on doesn't open up like a sardine can in mid-air.. haha jk, that was an isolated incident -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 11:11 am

NCIS: Los Angeles - TV Shows
Great show now.. didn't think the first episodes were that good, but the show eventually found its niche halfway through the 1st season.. However, didn't like how the producers sprung that unbelievably smart chick on us all of a sudden (episode 2-2 i think)..I'm still trying to get used to her -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:44 am

Outsourced - TV Shows
Never mind offensive, the show simply wasn't funny -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:27 am

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
..on second thought, if BTF had a wall of fame, Comcast would definitely be up there too -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:25 am

Glee - TV Shows
The ratings for this show are starting to go down the crapper.. 'bout time -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:21 am

Country Music - Random Topics
Kings of Leon country? LOL Since when? -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:19 am

Pee-Wee's Playhouse - TV Shows
Never liked the show and don't miss him. However; it's worth noting that Lawrence Fishbourne got his first national recurring role here. I guess Mr. Fishbourne's subsequent career could show that he became a star IN SPITE of this start. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 7, 2011, 7:58 am

Krispy Kreme - Random Topics
(), I agree. If anything, they may have discovered a way to SHORTEN youth not make it eternal. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 7, 2011, 7:55 am

E! - Random Topics
I have hated this channel and all it stands for from the start- and does anyone else think that things might have gone better for Anna Nicole Smith and her family had they never participated with it? Never a fan of hers, either but still I am saddened by all the needless tragedy and exploitation. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 7, 2011, 7:54 am

1950's - Random Topics
Stephanie, I agree that the music was good but it wasn't all fun or innocent for everyone. If one was a woman needing to work outside the home or a minority, those times were rather tough. Not to say that the next decade changed everything for the better by any means [even for the above groups], but changes did need to be made. Also, how much fun could it have been to have been a soldier in Korea in the first part of the decade- and wondering if the Soviets would blow us up to Kingdom Come via nukes? A LOT of people here had those serious concerns. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 7, 2011, 7:51 am

Shrek - Movie Series
I really liked the first two films, although the 3rd and 4th were both 'meh' to me. I will give Dreamworks credit, though, on the fact that they were intending on making a 5th film (one in the regular Shrek canon, not the Puss in Boots movie), but stopped production and decided to make the 4th film the last (again, not countng the Puss in Boots film). -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on November 7, 2011, 2:30 am

Pirate Bay, The - Websites
The best part of this site is its "Legal threats" section. I really envy this Swede that gets to openly mock (American) lawyers. That's a freedom we Americans don't have. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 7, 2011, 12:41 am

E! - Random Topics
There was two reasons I would watch E!. Howard Stern's TV show, and Real True Hollywood Stories. Once one left, and the other became "What D-List Celeb can we talk about next", there was no reason to watch this channel -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 6, 2011, 9:41 pm

Boardwalk Empire - TV Shows
Best thing since "The Sopranos" -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on November 6, 2011, 8:58 pm

Dexter - TV Shows
Am enjoying this season. Kind of hate to see Brother Sam go. Am even enjoying Debra's endless variations on the "f" word. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on November 6, 2011, 8:41 pm

E! - Random Topics
Channel's garbage, right up there with MTV, Bravo and TLC for complete and udder trash. If it wasn't for ESPN, MLB Network, NFL Network, USA and TNT, I'd probably cancel cable. Most of it is complete and utter overpriced garbage. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 6, 2011, 8:03 pm

Country Music - Random Topics
I really wouldn't consider Kings of Leon country music at all. It's more southern rock/country rock, which I think of as more closely tied to the rock genre than country. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 6, 2011, 4:14 pm

E! - Random Topics
To me, this channel is just complete garbage, mind-numbing garbage. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 6, 2011, 2:53 pm

My Secret Identity - TV Shows
Funny that when i see a magazine article about Jerry O' Connell and the shows/movies he's been in, this one is NEVER mentioned -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 10:23 am

Pee-Wee's Playhouse - TV Shows
Why does Paul Reubens keep making appearances as Pee Wee? Does anybody really miss this guy? -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 10:19 am

1950's - Random Topics
I wasn't born yet but from what I've heard, it was a pretty cool decade. The economy was thriving, rock music was in its infancy, and things were simple and innocent. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on November 6, 2011, 10:14 am

E! - Random Topics
"The Soup" is the only thing on here worth watching. -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 10:10 am

Muppet Babies - TV Shows
i thought little miss piggy's voice was annoying :P -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 10:06 am

Greatest American Hero, The - TV Shows
What happened to his kid? They wrote him out of the show a la chuck cunningham -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 9:52 am

Commander in Chief - TV Shows
The show was actually good until they replaced Lurie with Bochco.. he directed some good shows, but this one was not for him and bad ratings ensued -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 9:47 am

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
A big waste of time watching this show is.. surely some people can be more productive -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 9:42 am

Krispy Kreme - Random Topics
Yea i couldn't understand the big hype over a donut either.. almost like they discovered the fountain of youth or something, give me a break -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 9:41 am

Johnny Cash - Music Groups
That's the only country music i'll listen to..the older stuff. the new country just doesn't cut it for me -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 9:32 am

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
Yea they should get rid of him.. was hoping with the Comcast takeover, the network would be on the upswing, but hasn't happened -- Submitted By: () on November 6, 2011, 9:28 am

JumptheShark.com - Websites
i think this topic is as no-brainer for any former JTS fans like me -- TV Guide destroyed it. -- Submitted By: (ocfernan) on November 6, 2011, 7:13 am

Osama bin Laden - Celebrities
I was thinking of adding "Reverse Boned: Death", but day 1 also sums it up nicely since he was never a good human being to begin with. -- Submitted By: (ocfernan) on November 6, 2011, 7:11 am

Unsolved Mysteries - TV Shows
I've been renting the DVDs recently and even bought a few of the sets. What a great series. I have now watched all the DVDs except for the "Psychics" ones. Honestly, after seeing Sylvia Brown, John Edward, James Van Praagh up close and personal on TV (since Unsolved Mysteries ended) and seen what frauds they are, the mystique of "psychics" has kind of worn off to me. I'd rather watch a DVD set of their "Disappeared Persons" or "Lost Loves" segments. I also remember seeing some really inventive bank heists on there. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 5, 2011, 6:48 pm

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
Jeff Zucker was (and still is) worst president of NBC of all-time! he is man firee and canned the tonight show with conan o'brian and favories jay leno! and canned good shows like ALF,the new knight rider,Law and Order and others! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on November 5, 2011, 2:33 pm

Johnny Cash - Music Groups
Amen to all you said here, Robert! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 5, 2011, 12:35 pm

Country Music - Random Topics
Oddly enough, in spite of living in a region virtually my whole life where it's prized, I never really got into it. Still, some classics like Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton and Merle Haggard will always rock with me because their lyrics and styles are timeless and transcend an incredible amount of the human experience! I also admit that I like some of the newer groups like Lady Antebellum and Kings of Leon. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 5, 2011, 12:32 pm

Friends - TV Shows
(), Man, am I GLAD I had long since quit watching it before I it came to THAT! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 5, 2011, 12:26 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
I agree that it's way overcomercialized and far too soon. However; since no one knows the actual date of His Birth, I guess one could technically celebrate ANY day as Christmas if one wanted. Just sayin. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 5, 2011, 12:24 pm

History (History Channel) - Random Topics
Good points, jp! I guess re "Ghost Hunters", it's on the Travel Channel due to the fact that flakes can travel anywhere if someone's pitching them something! Still, I MISS the days when it attempted to have halfway adult shows about history! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 5, 2011, 12:23 pm

X Factor, The (TV series) - TV Shows
Yeah, isn't one "American Idol" already quite enough[ if not one too many]as it is? The day they and alleged 'reality' shows go the way of Westerns can't come too soon for me! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 5, 2011, 12:21 pm

Jesse Ventura - Celebrities
He sued the federal government, alleging that airport scans and pat-downs amounted to unreasonable search and seizure. A district judge in St. Paul threw out his lawsuit Thursday, ruling it should have been filed in a Circuit Court of Appeals. (http://tinyurl.com/3uon87w ) Now he says he will move to Mexico and he had lost his patriotism, and would "never stand for the national anthem again." Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, douchebag -- Submitted By: () on November 5, 2011, 9:59 am

Saved by the Bell - TV Shows
I liked the show as a kid. I threw all realism out the door when I watched this show. I knew this wasn't what high school was like for anyone, a magical, happy place where everyone got along and the principal was your best buddy, but it was fun cheese. Like most guys, I thought Kelly was hot and that was extra incentive to watch. I think the show boned when they went off to college. It should have ended in high school. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 5, 2011, 1:14 am

Alyssa Milano - Celebrities
To quote the great philosopher Beavis G. Cornholio, BOI-OI-OI-OI-OING!!! sorry i'm bored again. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 4, 2011, 9:49 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
Holy crap! I haven't seen, heard or read those two words in a very long time. (Winn-Dixie) Don't have them where I am anymore. To the topic at hand, the over commercialization "bones" it for me. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 4, 2011, 9:45 pm

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - Random Topics
I prefer to get my sugary glaze high at Shipleys. Mmm! -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 4, 2011, 9:37 pm

History (History Channel) - Random Topics
Well damn, why would anyone think they should show history on the History channel. You are all nuts. lol. I've had hard time understanding what ghost hunting has to do with the Travel Channel. On location, I guess? -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 4, 2011, 9:36 pm

X Factor, The (TV series) - TV Shows
They couldn't pay me to watch this show or like shows. It's funny how it is EXACTLY American Idol. Simon, Paula, the other guy (I forgot his name) that looks just like Randy Jackson. Bleh! -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 4, 2011, 9:33 pm

Dexter's Laboratory - TV Shows
I recently watched some episodes from Seasons 3 and 4. Dexter's Laboratory has been turned into a dung heap. Mandark is given an idiotic back story (hippie parents, his real name is Susan...WTFH?! And retconning: he meets Dexter BEFORE he's introduced to his class). One episode was about Dexter's robots running away: they reach a bar, and one of the robots just talks and talks (for over a minute), then eventually sings. One episode involves Dexter going to the moon where aliens plan on going to Earth to "clean them out". This was predictable. I KNEW they weren't plotting to destroy the human race. One episode was entirely filler: Dad is out with the kids ready to golf. For several minutes, all that happens is Dad fidgets and prepares to hit the ball. At the end, it rains, and they leave. There was one where Dexter used laser surgery on his eyes, and everyone looked distorted. One scene is played over and over: Dee Dee blowing a raspberry, Mom blowing a raspberry, Dad blowing his nose. It wasn't even funny the first time, but unfortunately, some people think repeating a joke will make it funny. Granted, some episodes were OK. But the rest? Usually one would have to be a limbo champ to reach such low quality. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 4, 2011, 7:56 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
This guy could be the nicest person around, it still doesn't change the fact that his music is terrible and that he's way more popular than he should be. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 4, 2011, 7:39 pm

Seth McFarlane - Celebrities
With the Simpsons continuing, I bet Seth MacFarlane's pissed about losing that coveted fourth slot. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 4, 2011, 7:17 pm

History (History Channel) - Random Topics
(), THAT is funny! At the same time, it's sad because it shows how History Channel's really lost its way. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 4, 2011, 7:14 pm

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - Random Topics
Already a much more active page on this: http://www.bonethefish.com/viewtopics.php?1348 -- Submitted By: () on November 4, 2011, 7:13 pm

X Factor, The (TV series) - TV Shows
Like one American Idol wasn't bad enough. X Factor is to American Idol what American Dad is to Family Guy. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 4, 2011, 7:09 pm

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
I don't watch any of the networks anymore. Is NBC the one only people over 50 watch, or is that CBS? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 4, 2011, 6:36 pm

X Factor, The (TV series) - TV Shows
So has this replaced American Idol, or is that garbage still on the air too? If I was a judge on one of these shows I'd go all Simon Cowell and tell everybody how terrible they are, then quit when I finally got tired of listening to that trash. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 4, 2011, 6:35 pm

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
I've been pissed at these guys ever since I was a kid and they canceled ALF after a cliffhanger. But man, that idiot Jeff Zucker really took the network into a tailspin. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 4, 2011, 5:43 pm

Melrose Place - TV Shows
If they wanted the new MP to survive they should've cast better actors and NEVER cast Ashlee Simpson -- Submitted By: () on November 4, 2011, 5:28 pm

Saved by the Bell - TV Shows
It boned a freakin' whale when Principal Belding and his wife decided to name their kid after Zac -- Submitted By: () on November 4, 2011, 5:18 pm

UFO Hunters - TV Shows
I'm a UFO buff, and even I didn't think this series was interesting -- Submitted By: () on November 4, 2011, 5:14 pm

Friends - TV Shows
Phoebe growing her brother's kids in her uterus..that about did it for me -- Submitted By: () on November 4, 2011, 5:00 pm

Small Wonder - TV Shows
Why did this show ever see a DVD release? It's right up there with 'You're In The Picture' -- Submitted By: () on November 4, 2011, 4:34 pm

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
Nothing worth watching on this network anymore..it's audience ratings are starting to rival the CW's.. but they started to lose steam even during the Friends era -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on November 4, 2011, 4:18 pm

X Factor, The (TV series) - TV Shows
I honestly wonder how many of these singing shows you can have before you start running out of talent. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 4, 2011, 3:30 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
Interesting you say that, PYLrulz. I went to Winn-Dixie right after Halloween, and already they were putting up Christmas merchandise. But compare that to this: back in mid-September, I went with a friend of mine to a clothing store...already they were playing Christmas songs! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 4, 2011, 1:38 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
Maybe Bieber isn't so bad after all. https://fightfortheftr.wordpress.com/2011/10/28/justin-bieber-says-s-978-is-wrong/ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 4, 2011, 1:32 am

X Factor, The (TV series) - TV Shows
It's just American Idol with a new name. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on November 4, 2011, 12:23 am

Country Music - Random Topics
I do listen to a lot of modern country music, but I do know that most of today's country is either more closely related to rock (i.e. Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton) or pop (i.e. Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and Rascal Flatts). -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on November 3, 2011, 6:59 pm

Grammy Awards - Random Topics
You're right, that was an MTV music award he won for that song -- Submitted By: () on November 3, 2011, 6:28 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
Right as Halloween ends, you ALREADY have Wal-Mart and Sears jumping in with Christmas commercials... -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 3, 2011, 6:12 pm

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
Thats what I am trying to say. Dwayne, LeBron, Kobe, etc. don't have to play any games... hell, if they retired tomorrow, they would be fine, as long as they don't pull an Antoine Walker. The guys lower down would find jobs too, be it being a part of some kind of And-1 style basketball deal where they tour the country and play pick up games for fans, to some going over to Europe or China or such, regardless of the difference in play (there are some of those owners who would LOVE to say they have NBA talent on their teams to help draw fans), to, if they were smart, relying on what they learned in school, and not worrying about basketball until the lockout is resolved. I do agree though, that its the guys on the lower end of the totem pole (the 10th, 11th, 12th men, rookies who got paid the minimum, players who have trouble keeping their money, etc.) that will have trouble. I'll still hold to what I say, that the NBA is in the same position as the NHL when they had their lockout. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 3, 2011, 6:09 pm

Clash, The - Music Groups
Another band similar to the Beatles in that they weren't together for a long time, but in short amount they were together they put out some groundbreaking music. London Calling is one of the best overall albums of all time and the music, regardless of your political persuasion, just rocks. Towards the end, Jones and Strummer were no longer on the same page on what direction they wanted to take the band and you could see the cracks starting to show on Combat Rock, a good album, but one with glaring weaknesses. I think they broke up before they could bone, but for the few years they were together, they really were music revolutionaries. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 3, 2011, 6:08 pm

Country Music - Random Topics
Oh how i miss the country music i grew up with in the 80's & 90's..where's Loretta? Where's Clint Black? Dwight Yoakum? Today's 'country' is really pop music calling itself country.. Sugarland's proof of that -- Submitted By: () on November 3, 2011, 5:09 pm

Grammy Awards - Random Topics
No, Bieber didn't win a Grammy for Baby. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on November 3, 2011, 4:38 pm

History (History Channel) - Random Topics
They decided to not show the Kennedy miniseries because they felt "this dramatic interpretation is not a fit for the History brand". And then they air reality shows like Ice Road Truckers, UFO Hunters, Pawn Stars, World's Deadlies Roads..need i go on? -- Submitted By: () on November 3, 2011, 12:36 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
As if overcommercialization isn't bad enough, stations that play non-stop Christmas music from halloween to dec. 26 are TOO MANY -- Submitted By: () on November 3, 2011, 12:21 pm