1980s - Random Topics
Unless I'm mistaken, the 80s was when the Cold War finally came to an end. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 15, 2011, 2:16 pm

Back to the Future - Movie Series
Travoltron, THAT would be interesting! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 15, 2011, 2:13 pm

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) - Random Topics
Just when you thought they couldn't get any stupider, now they attack Mario. Mama Mia! (Sorry, couldn't resist) What next, attacking Sonic? After all, he might encourage kids to put their hamsters into balls and roll them down obstacle courses! They'll get even stupider, just give them time. People say it's better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. If Peta ever learns this lesson, it would be far too late. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 15, 2011, 2:09 pm

Hooters (restaurant) - Random Topics
I would say you've got to be joking about the lawsuit, but I know better in today's world. Maybe I should start trying to get into trendy clubs and sue anybody who doesn't let me in. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 15, 2011, 1:35 pm

Hawaii - Random Topics
My grandparents went there too, about 25 years ago, and they were treated nicely. But times have changed since then. Why should I believe that the same societal decadence that's affected the continental US somehow hasn't touched Hawaii? How the natives got there is admirable but that was centuries ago, what does that have to do with anything now? And I never said I didn't respect their history to begin with. And just because people in the tourism industry get paid to act nice doesn't mean they really are. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 15, 2011, 1:34 pm

1950's - Random Topics
You've got it all wrong, back in the 50s it was the criminals who were ridiculed. The modern mentality of coddling criminals and enabling bad behavior didn't exist. It was started by the baby boomers who decided the mostly moral society of the 50s was too "boring" and decided to spice things up by going in the completely opposite direction. How's that working out? Don't fall for the modern media brainwashing that life was always this amoral and people just didn't see fit to talk about it. That makes absolutely no sense at all if you really think about it objectively. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 15, 2011, 1:30 pm

National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) - Random Topics
It's been said by others , I think the worst is yet to come, and it wouldn't surprise me if that dissapearence is somehow connected. I wouldn't give Penn State a "Death Penalty" punishment though, unless something more shows, or they end up replacing the coaching staff with Paterno people. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 15, 2011, 1:03 pm

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) - Random Topics
Yea when i was a kid playing Super Mario, i remember wanting a fur suit of my very own.. geez what a bunch of morons -- Submitted By: () on November 15, 2011, 11:16 am

Veganism - Random Topics
Now i hear Jessica Simpson is going to raise her baby vegan. But doesn't a baby need certain vitamins like B-12, calcium and a few others to grow and develop normally? If people want to adopt a vegan lifestyle, that's their choice, but it seems kind of selfish to force it on their kids -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on November 15, 2011, 11:09 am

1950's - Random Topics
What's to say that stuff didn't happen then?!? Maybe since stuff like that was such a taboo subject, and the mindsets about or with certain people would of meant instant ridicule for the victims. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 14, 2011, 11:08 pm

National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) - Random Topics
In regards to the D.A.'s disappearance, I can only imagine it involves six jocks, a van, and cement shoes. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 14, 2011, 6:48 pm

Hawaii - Random Topics
Sorry, DolFan, I have to disagree. I've BEEN there and overall, they treated me quite amiably and cordially. Yeah, there were one or two who weren't as nice as the others but I don't expect everyone to like me everywhere I go. I found the history and culture quite fascinating and I usually find that if I show interest in a locale's history, that opens many a door - even with those locals who are themselves indifferent to it. BTW, the original Hawaiians' ancestors emigrated from Tahiti by padding some 2000 miles in open ocean via outrigger canoes loaded with entire families as well as dogs, pigs and sacred idols using only star charts made of shells and bamboo frame as guides. Try paddling ONE MILE in open ocean with no luggage in one of those things and see if you're not amazed that these folks made it! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 14, 2011, 6:47 pm

Hooters (restaurant) - Random Topics
I was there once; the episode "Raisins" of South Parks sums up the Hooters experience pretty accurately. My friend, a former regular, said that there was some sort of equal-opportunity lawsuit and that Hooters now has to hire women that, well, don't fit the Hooters "image". -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 14, 2011, 6:46 pm

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) - Random Topics
Now they're against Mario because he wears that Tanuki suit and they think this will make kids want to wear fur. http://features.peta.org/mario-kills-tanooki/ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 14, 2011, 6:35 pm

Black Sabbath - Music Groups
Well it looks like Black Sabbath is going to release an new album/cd/itunes. idk, here link http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/11/14/black-sabbath-reunion-2012/ -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 14, 2011, 6:25 pm

Hawaii - Random Topics
I've never been to Hawaii; probably never will. Speaking purely from a monetary stand point, of course. Hell, I can't afford to go to the next state over. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 14, 2011, 6:11 pm

Hawaii - Random Topics
Paradise. Always love visiting here. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 14, 2011, 1:40 pm

Hawaii - Random Topics
I heard all the natives hate tourists and refer to them as "haoles" which is apparently the worst thing you can say about someone in their language. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 13, 2011, 8:54 pm

Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire - TV Shows
Haha, I wonder what ol' Darva's doing these days? In a way she did get her privacy respected because I haven't heard of her since this traveshamockery! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 13, 2011, 8:52 pm

No Doubt - Music Groups
AIN'T NO HOLLABACK!!! GIRL!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 13, 2011, 8:49 pm

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
I want to make it clear I do not want Rebecca Black to die. Just her music career. And any other career that involves being in the spotlight for any reason. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 13, 2011, 8:48 pm

Hooters (restaurant) - Random Topics
I just wonder where these places are you guys are going to. You'd think at the very least every Hooters would be stocked with buxom babes, seeing as there's literally millions of them around now. Not that it kept me from going only once because of the crappy food as well. It sure is odd how no guy I know will even admit to having gone there. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 13, 2011, 8:45 pm

Ashton Kutcher - Celebrities
Why is Kutcher or any celeb these days taken seriously again??? These people would've come out in support of Charles Manson back in the day. Maybe Hitler too. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 13, 2011, 8:42 pm

National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) - Random Topics
Thank God I decided to part ways with college football for moral reasons almost a year ago, as evidenced by my earlier post. Mark my words, this is NOT the last ugly truth we're going to find out regarding what has become a cesspool of amorality even by modern American standards. Just wait until the media finds out the REAL reason that DA scheduled to investigate this ten years ago suddenly disappeared... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 13, 2011, 8:40 pm

1950's - Random Topics
I wonder how many colleges in the 50s were permitting and covering up pedophilia? Because I haven't heard of any. 50s > the last decade fo sho. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 13, 2011, 8:37 pm

Twins (1988 Film) - Movie Series
OK, it wasn't the greatest by any means but it was a fun time passer, I always liked Danny DeVito and all of Arnold's problems were WAY in the future. The best part? When they beat up that hired killer in that Western bar and let him lay there in the middle of the dance floor while ALL the patrons just danced around with the proto- line dance stuff playing! I don't know why but that REALLY cracked me up! Also, liked it when Danny dumped the other three outside that gas station near Taos, New Mexico. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 13, 2011, 6:34 pm

Back to the Future - Movie Series
I'd like to see a sequel in 2015 where a new protagonist gets ahold of a Doc Brown time machine and goes back to 1985. Some of the old characters could make cameos. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 13, 2011, 6:04 pm

1980s - Random Topics
My favorite decade. I'm sure there were things wrong with the decade that I wasn't aware of at the time, but I don't care. It seems strange to me that there aren't more TV shows and movies that capitalize on '80s nostalgia. (Besides "That '80s Show", which sucked.) -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 13, 2011, 6:00 pm

Super Friends - TV Shows
Am I the only one who used to wonder what Wonder Dog was doing hanging out with Wendy and Marvin instead of Wonder Woman? Was THAT how they got into the Justice League- as Wonder Woman's DOG SITTERS?! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 13, 2011, 5:48 pm

Ashton Kutcher - Celebrities
OK, he deleted that clueless Tweet re Paterno's firing and now says that he'll let his handlers release future Tweets. How about reading the whole story before posting rants online or, better yet, just say nothing online if you're clueless?!D'OH! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 13, 2011, 5:46 pm

No Doubt - Music Groups
I liked this band back in the mid-late 90s when it still felt like a ska/reggae collective. Eventually Gwen Stefani outgrew the group and went solo. She was making this move gradually with the group in the early 2000s, but made it official when she came out with that horrible Hollaback Girl song (I think she was trying to break the record for the most mentions of the word "shit" in one song). I'd love a reunion if they go back to their old sound and style. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 13, 2011, 3:53 pm

A-Team, The - TV Shows
It would have been better if the Team worked for the government(maybe making it look like the Government was/wasn't involved) from the beginning, with the team just happening to escape. -- Submitted By: () on November 13, 2011, 2:47 pm

Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire - TV Shows
it BTF when Darva Conger won the show and when the 2 split she said respect my privacy Yeah Right your the one who posed for playboy in 2000 and try to extend your 15 Your ain't fooling anyone! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on November 13, 2011, 11:10 am

Rebecca Black - Music Groups
any of her songs is not NO.1 on the charts she can't even freaking sing she will go away like C+C Music Factory/Milli Vanilli -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on November 13, 2011, 11:00 am

Super Friends - TV Shows
marvin wendy and wonderdog BTF on the super friends and marvin is annoying as hell for saying the word Zonkers! everytime they get into trouble or they stumped marvin will say Zonkers! wendy we dk where the (villen or stolen stuff is)and also wonderdog He is not Scooby Doo! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on November 13, 2011, 10:42 am

Ashton Kutcher - Celebrities
What an idiot. It's ironic too; he's been making specious claims about The Village Voice and Seattle Weekly selling underage girls yet when there's ACTUAL molestation of boys, he's OK with it. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 12, 2011, 6:17 pm

Tejano Music - Random Topics
Nothing like having your favorite radio station switch formats overnight to this god-awful accordion-filled noise! Talk about a rude awakening.. why it got popular in the 90's is beyond me -- Submitted By: () on November 12, 2011, 5:04 pm

Hooters (restaurant) - Random Topics
Went once. The food was cold and nasty, the waitresses were ugly, middle aged, and flat chested. Never went again. -- Submitted By: () on November 12, 2011, 4:53 pm

Justice League - TV Shows
Thought of this when someone spoke about SUPERFRIENDS- this was everything cool that SF's was not. Ironically, in season one of JL, they break a statue at a gag store of the WONDER TWINS!!! Justice League never boned, and Bruce TImm is a genius! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 12, 2011, 4:46 pm

Super Friends - TV Shows
I agree with the last commenter. The earlier seasons were very slow-paced because of all the preaching it did...especially with most of it coming from the narrator. It felt like a half hour public service message. But when they changed to just the adventures (the Wonder Twins years) it got better...then the last seasons with Firestorm made it even better! -- Submitted By: (ocfernan) on November 12, 2011, 3:28 pm

18 Kids and Counting - TV Shows
This just isn't normal. It's GOT to be a type of hoarding. They are no better than those half-wits who own 45 cats. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on November 12, 2011, 10:29 am

Ashton Kutcher - Celebrities
I heard on the radio this morning that Kutcher, via Twitter, posted his outrage at the firing of Joe Paterno. Supposedly, he didn't get all the facts first before posting. It probably wouldn't have mattered as Hollywood seems to look the other way with that particular subject. ***cough,cough, ah-choo, Roman Polanski, Cough, cough***. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 11, 2011, 11:01 pm

Linkin Park - Music Groups
Hybrid Theory was ok, that was it for me though. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 11, 2011, 10:50 pm

Gilligan's Island - TV Shows
I liked this show when I was younger. I'm sure, if I watched it today it would be corn ball. I will say that the Mary Ann, Ginger debate is still alive and well today. Well at least at my work anyway. Mary Ann! -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 11, 2011, 10:49 pm

Harry and the Potters - Music Groups
Pelirojo, I apologize, I responded to your comment but this site wouldn't accept it. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 11, 2011, 10:41 pm

Thanksgiving - Random Topics
Now some retailers are starting Black Friday earlier.. families will eventually push their thankskgiving to earlier in the afternoon, then it's off to walmart or best buy to get in line -- Submitted By: () on November 11, 2011, 10:23 pm

Julia Roberts - Celebrities
i agree, i never thought she was that hot, even in the 80's -- Submitted By: () on November 11, 2011, 9:37 pm

Dana Carvey - Celebrities
That was like the golden age of SNL for me, as i was too young to remember the first cast.. after phil hartman and chris farley left the show it just wasn't the same, but it was still funny.. eventually (i hope). they'll get around to releasing the whole seasons 1986-94..i'll buy -- Submitted By: () on November 11, 2011, 9:26 pm

McDonalds - Random Topics
Can't really stomach their ads or their food -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on November 11, 2011, 8:55 pm

Rick Perry - Celebrities
I think after that debate he should do himself a favor and bow out. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 11, 2011, 7:09 pm

HeadOn - Random Topics
The commercials are annoying but has anyone else wondered that if this stuff is supposed to cure headaches after being applied directly to the forehead- does this mean that it soaks through the skin, skull and goes directly to the BRAIN?! If that's true, how safe can it be?! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 11, 2011, 8:03 am

Lea Thompson - Celebrities
The only thing she ever boned is my pants! -- Submitted By: () on November 10, 2011, 5:42 pm

Rick Perry - Celebrities
It's probably a good idea, Perry, not to come down with amnesia during a political debate.. -- Submitted By: () on November 10, 2011, 5:45 am

National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) - Random Topics
We've seen cheating, we've seen players getting paid, and we've seen improper benefits. However, the debacle of the Penn State program might be the biggest bombshell ever in college football. Child molestation is absolutely disgusting and the fact that the school knew about it from as early as 1999 and did NOTHING about it is sickening. I'm happy Joe Paterno and the President of the university were fired. I don't have sympathy anymore for JoePa. He knew what happened and didn't do enough. He kept the sicko on staff! He stuck around 5-10 years too long anyways and now his legacy ends in shambles. His assistant coach should definitely go to prison, but he's got some responsibility too, as does most of that senior administration. I feel awful for the victims and families, of course, but I also feel awful for the players, the current students, and the alumni. Having a Penn State degree will almost be a disadvantage in career development, especially in the immediate future. I have a feeling it will be a long, long, long time until Penn State is competitive in football ever again. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 9, 2011, 10:41 pm

Tim Allen - Celebrities
i liked him in "Galaxy Quest" as well. -- Submitted By: () on November 9, 2011, 6:52 pm

Linkin Park - Music Groups
..er, i mean 'best' days -- Submitted By: () on November 9, 2011, 3:33 pm

Linkin Park - Music Groups
You're probably right, this band might've already seen its last days -- Submitted By: () on November 9, 2011, 3:33 pm

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
When they dumped the original Peacock logo [with 'the following program is in living color' flute playing narration] which was cool even for those of us with black and white sets- and traded it for that sterile Angled N one around 1975, the network started its downhill slide, IMO. Yeah, call me a fossil if you like but check out the programs from that time before and afterwards and see if this wasn't a watershed moment re program quality. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 9, 2011, 1:15 pm

1950's - Random Topics
Travoltron, Never said 'women couldn't work' during the 1950's but when a woman worked for pay, there were more difficulties then than there are now. There were quite a few women in my own family who worked for honest wages to during the 1950's and even many decades earlier. However; there were things women who worked for wages had to contend with that women do not now. For instance, a woman worker could be o fired from her position at any time because the boss openly declared a man should replace her- and there wasn't any legal recourse regardless of how long she had worked there nor how exemplary her record had been. This also happened to minority workers. Sorry but shadow sides need to be considered when evuluating this and any other timeframe . -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 9, 2011, 1:07 pm

Linkin Park - Music Groups
The problem with this group is that they are trying to stay relevant since nu-metal died with the end of the 00s. Because of that, they don't know what direction to go in. They tried going more hard core with Minutes to Midnight and that seemed out of their element. With A Thousand Suns, they went emo, trying to move away from bands like Korn and Papa Roach and line up with bands like Death Cab and My Chemical Romance. However, they sound very whiny and almost annoying. I almost think this band was a one album wonder that happened to strike the iron right when nu-metal was reaching its height of popularity. They stuck around for a while because of that initial success, but with that success waning and nu-metal dead, I think they are being exposed as more of a flash in the pan band that was at the right place at the right time. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 9, 2011, 12:20 pm

Rolling Stone magazine - Random Topics
I would still be a subscriber if this magazine wasn't so liberally biased, AND waving it in your face every issue! Hey, Rolling Stone, we know where you stand politically, you don't have to keep reminding us -- Submitted By: () on November 9, 2011, 12:04 pm

Different World, A - TV Shows
Why did the characters stick around after their graduation from college? Haven't they had enough of Hillman like the viewers did? -- Submitted By: () on November 9, 2011, 11:49 am

Nightwish - Music Groups
They picked up right where they left off, despite replacing their lead singer, Tarja (in 2005).. their last record, Dark Passion Play, rocks and can't wait for their next release sometime next month -- Submitted By: () on November 9, 2011, 11:40 am

Linkin Park - Music Groups
Hopefully the next record they drop is more Hybrid Theory and less A Thousand Suns..i don't like the direction they're taking -- Submitted By: () on November 9, 2011, 11:37 am

1950's - Random Topics
I kind of knew this argument would happen. The baby boomers had built up the 50's as some kind of paradise and the recent trend to tear down that image is only natural. Not having been there, I can only judge it on what I've been told. My parents and other people of that age group (including minorities) do indeed say it was a great time to be alive. Now everyone says that about their childhood era though. But my grandma also has fond memories of it. After the depression, WWII, and Korea, it must have been a welcome relief to not have turmoil. She also worked a full time office job from the war into the 1980s. My other grandmother worked as a schoolteacher during that time also. So I don't know where this "women couldn't work" nonsense comes from. So in short, I'm sure it was not perfect in any way, but probably better than these depressing times. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 9, 2011, 12:59 am

April Fools' Day - Random Topics
As I got older, I became more irritated with April Fool's jokes. They just don't have the same appeal as when I was a kid anymore. -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 10:54 pm

Hawaii - Random Topics
Beautiful spot- almost like another planet instead of a different state! However; the best thing said about poi is that it's very nutritious though barely edible to most folks not from Hawaii. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 8, 2011, 8:27 pm

18 Kids and Counting - TV Shows
Regardless of MO's, I'm praying THIS latest pregnancy turns out healthy for Mrs. Duggar and her 20th child- and that's ALL I'm doing for this event. No way am I contributing to the exploitation by watching. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 8, 2011, 8:14 pm

Harry and the Potters - Music Groups
Jp, I know nothing of this band but why does this depress you? I mean bands have had offbeat names all along. Peter, Paul and Mary were FAR from Biblical but they had some good songs. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 8, 2011, 7:55 pm

1950's - Random Topics
Perfect??? Who said anything about perfect??? No time in human history's been perfect, but I don't know how any reasonable person can deny the 50s were better than any generation in American history since. As far as racism goes, the amount of complaining about it is inversely proportional to the amount that actually exists. Funny how that works. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 7:44 pm

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
I couldn't even tell you how long it's been since I last watched NBC. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Titanic - Movie Series
I still have not watched this. I could care less about a love story arc on a boat in which i knew how it would end. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:16 pm

Harry and the Potters - Music Groups
There's a band called Harry and The Potters. Wow! That really depresses me. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:11 pm

Ryan Reynolds - Celebrities
I think he's a hit or miss kind of actor. What I find interesting is how the same actor can play Deadpool in a Marvel movie then play Green Lantern in DC movie. Kind of weird to me. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:04 pm

Ryan Reynolds - Celebrities
I think he's a hit or miss kind of actor. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 4:02 pm

Titus - TV Shows
I actually liked this show, although, I only remember watching the 1st season. Stacy Keach is the man. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 3:59 pm

E! - Random Topics
I'm right there with you, DolFan. I have found that life CAN exist without tv or internet. Shocking, huh? -- Submitted By: (Jp) on November 8, 2011, 3:56 pm

1950's - Random Topics
I think the whole illusion that life was more simple and better in the 1950s is just that, an illusion perpetrated by people who try to hark on the "good ol' family values." The 50s were great, Dads ignored their kids, Moms were expected to stay at home and do the bidding of their husbands, racism was alive and well, and people were still drinking and doing drugs, it was just much more under wraps. TV has done a wonderful job making it look like paradise, and yes, compared to today, it looks much better, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking it was perfect. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on November 8, 2011, 3:16 pm

Dunkin' Donuts - Random Topics
I used to love them but about ten or fifteen years ago they changed *something* in the chocolate icing on the donuts. I've hated them ever since. I stick to the smaller local bakeries for my donut fix now. -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 10:10 am

Doobie Brothers, The - Music Groups
In 3 short years this band went from 'I Cheat The Hangman' to 'Minute By Minute'..by 1980 you could only pick out 2 of the original members. It's always a BTF moment when a once-great rock band starts churning out soft-rock (i.e. Chicago) -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 9:59 am

Jesse Ventura - Celebrities
Actually in this case ol' Jesse has a point. Why bash him for that when there are SO many other ways he's justifiably BTF? Why mock him and the Occupy Wall Street movement for at least TRYING to stand up for everyone's rights instead of meekly submitting to them being taken away one by one? I don't understand this way of thinking I've been seeing lately. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 9:50 am

E! - Random Topics
Pretty much all of TV has become mind-numbing garbage now. I'm honestly considering cancelling my DirecTV because it's becoming increasingly harder to justify paying a monthly bill when 95% of what's on at any given time is unwatchable. What the hell am I paying for??? It's like buying food and taking just one bite out of it. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 9:47 am

Facebook - Websites
PREACH IT LRBLOOM!!! *Everybody* I know with a Facebook account has hundreds of friends, and have told me they either don't even like most of the people on their lists, or in some cases had no idea certain people were even on the list to begin with! How pathetic is it that people feel the need to literally accept anyone just to build their friend count because God forbid they should look like some "loser" and only have their actual friends on there. Just another way all of America has become one giant high school. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 9:43 am

1950's - Random Topics
The 50s was the last decade America was worth a damn. It's all been going downhill since, and at an ever-increasing rate. Ah, for the days when people actually had standards (sighs). I wish I'd been alive back then so I could've at least know what a society without constant obscenity and amorality was like. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 8, 2011, 9:39 am

NCIS: Los Angeles - TV Shows
The show never grabbed me like the original NCIS. I don't think there is the chemistry between the leads that exists between the DC cast. -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 8:06 am

GANTZ - TV Shows
Just ordered the live action film on DVD- cannot wait to see it. The Dark Horse Manga is on volume 17 or something like that- an incredible story - check it out. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 8, 2011, 7:27 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Show went downhill since season 4! They are repeating themselves, no new stuff at all! Going around in circles! -- Submitted By: () on November 8, 2011, 7:06 am

Facebook - Websites
Does it cost anything to join FB haters? Day after day I look at this list of "friends" who were so intent that we add each other to our lists on FB yet never even say so much as "hello" or "fuck you" and that I get the message that the person who doesn't speak to you has invited you to pay $20.00 see their band play in Bumfuck, Ca next week. Social networking my ass!!! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on November 8, 2011, 2:05 am

GANTZ - TV Shows
Watched the live-action version today. I thought it was pretty good; hopefully the sequel gives us a good conclusion this time. I wonder if Hollywood will try to remake this? They'll probably get around to adapting it 20 years too late like with Dragonball and the upcoming Akira. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 7, 2011, 7:05 pm

Sign language for infants and toddlers - Random Topics
Think about why anyone learns a different language at any age - to communicate with those who speak that language. It's the same as learning Spanish, French, etc... It's not to replace speech. -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 12:00 pm

60 Minutes - TV Shows
RIP Andy Rooney, who passed only a month after he retired.. Maybe he kinda knew beforehand his days (and minutes) were numbered -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 11:28 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
They wrote in two more female characters, i guess, to balance out the show (4 guys, 1 girl).. didn't really bother me though, and neither does the addition of the cast.. now if Sheldon and Amy eventually do it, then a bonafide BTF moment will have occurred -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 11:16 am

Southwest Airlines - Random Topics
just hope the next SW plane i'm on doesn't open up like a sardine can in mid-air.. haha jk, that was an isolated incident -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 11:11 am

NCIS: Los Angeles - TV Shows
Great show now.. didn't think the first episodes were that good, but the show eventually found its niche halfway through the 1st season.. However, didn't like how the producers sprung that unbelievably smart chick on us all of a sudden (episode 2-2 i think)..I'm still trying to get used to her -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:44 am

Outsourced - TV Shows
Never mind offensive, the show simply wasn't funny -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:27 am

National Broadcasting Company (NBC) - Random Topics
..on second thought, if BTF had a wall of fame, Comcast would definitely be up there too -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:25 am

Glee - TV Shows
The ratings for this show are starting to go down the crapper.. 'bout time -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:21 am

Country Music - Random Topics
Kings of Leon country? LOL Since when? -- Submitted By: () on November 7, 2011, 10:19 am

Pee-Wee's Playhouse - TV Shows
Never liked the show and don't miss him. However; it's worth noting that Lawrence Fishbourne got his first national recurring role here. I guess Mr. Fishbourne's subsequent career could show that he became a star IN SPITE of this start. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 7, 2011, 7:58 am

Krispy Kreme - Random Topics
(), I agree. If anything, they may have discovered a way to SHORTEN youth not make it eternal. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 7, 2011, 7:55 am