Kristin Chenoweth - Celebrities
She is an amazing talent, yet, her speaking voice sounds like she just breathed helium. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 7, 2011, 3:31 pm

Jon Hamm - Celebrities
This man is too hot to bone the fish! -- Submitted By: () on December 7, 2011, 3:29 pm

Grey's Anatomy - TV Shows
I failed to see the fascination with Meredith. How Dr. McDreamy would even look at, let alone, fall in love with, such a boring woman, is not believable. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 7, 2011, 3:29 pm

TMZ on TV - TV Shows
I like Harvey; it's the 12 year olds that work for him that think they are the final authority on what's "cool". -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 7, 2011, 3:26 pm

Hannah Montana - TV Shows
Oh God..Evil twin? Do the writers of that show also write for soap operas? -- Submitted By: () on December 7, 2011, 12:58 pm

M*A*S*H - TV Shows
It jumped sometime around the time they redid the intro. I believe this is also around the time Klinger stopped wearing dresses. If I turn on the show and see Klinger in his baseball jersey I automatially know that the episode is post-jump. -- Submitted By: (Laggard) on December 7, 2011, 12:54 pm

Hannah Montana - TV Shows
Evil twin??? That'll gets my vote every time! -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 7, 2011, 10:33 am

Doobie Brothers, The - Music Groups
Had to go with the What's Happening appearance by the band -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 7, 2011, 10:28 am

America's Funniest People - TV Shows
Horrible and unfunny show, the only reason I watched was to see skimpy clad Arleen Sorkin -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 7, 2011, 10:24 am

Real World, The - TV Shows
I'm tempted to give this a "boned from the start" just because this is one of the shows that started the reality show infestation, but I must admit to liking the first three seasons. After that it become lame, especially when they did cross episodes with Road Rules. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 7, 2011, 10:19 am

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
What annoys me about her is the "I want to be a good role model" thing, both her and pal Selena Gomez. Just sing for Christ sake! -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 7, 2011, 10:10 am

Macy's - Random Topics
A woman down here got fired from a local Macy's for refusing to let a cross-dressing man use the women's dressing rooms.. Apparently there is a policy (of theirs) that allows a cross-dresser to use any dressing room he or she wants. Is this common now? Do other dept. stores such as Macy's have similar policies? -- Submitted By: () on December 7, 2011, 6:53 am

Six Flags - Random Topics
I guess its really hit or miss. I remember going to a Six Flags in New Jersey, and that park was a dump. However, I had gone to one near Washington, DC during a Boy Scout trip, and it was a real nice park. -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 10:49 pm

Star Wars - Movie Series
Really?!? Would it be appropriate to hope for a hit squad on that daughter. Preferably one dressed up as Clone Troopers?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 6, 2011, 10:46 pm

Youtube - Websites
All I really care about is, can I type in a video, and a reasonable list of videos come up?!? If so, I'm cool with that. I really haven't paid attention to what has been on the front page of YouTube at all -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 6, 2011, 10:45 pm

Star Wars - Movie Series
Chewbacca is appearing on Glee. Obviously, George Lucas' daughter must have made him do this. We almost had N'Sync in Episode II due to her. It's scary to think that she will inherit Star Wars some day. http://tv.yahoo.com/news/star-wars-chewbacca-bite-glees-christmas-episode-233800537.html -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on December 6, 2011, 7:49 pm

TMZ on TV - TV Shows
Harvey Levin's previous show "Celebrity Justice" was pretty good. It dealt specifically with celebrities' legal problems and Harvey was good at explaining the cases and how the law works. It didn't really have any "gossip" unless you count the divorces. When he made TMZ, they dumbed it WAY down, focusing on superficial garbage like "who's screwing whom" or "who got fat/old". The Celebrity Justice part of the show is practically non-existent. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on December 6, 2011, 7:14 pm

Smashing Pumpkins - Music Groups
They put out some good records in the 90's but after Mellon Collie.. nothing they put out seemed interesting enough to buy -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 7:08 pm

Stone Temple Pilots - Music Groups
I remember when they went on hiatus and the other members of STP formed this group with another lead singer called "Talk Show"..God that was awful. Wonder if they were trying to tell Weiland that they didn't need him -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 7:02 pm

Youtube - Websites
Good LORD that homepage is a mess now. And not only that, when the change was made it forced me to actually have to sign back in even though I never signed out!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 6, 2011, 7:00 pm

Wikipedia - Websites
LMAO!!! Tell me about it!!! Last week I'm looking at a picture of the head programmer guy asking me to give money and he looked like the world's most pretentious asshat. In other words, the absolute LAST person I would give money to. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 6, 2011, 6:58 pm

Adam Sandler - Celebrities
50 First Dates, i mean.. -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 6:57 pm

Adam Sandler - Celebrities
Some of his early movies were ok, afterwards it was more miss for him than hit.. 20 First Dates was the last decent one he's been in -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 6:55 pm

Madonna - Music Groups
Coming to Super Bowl in a few months! Aren't you excited? You think football fans are going to watch a 50+-year old has-been dance around strutting her stuff? -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 6:51 pm

Wham! - Music Groups
I'd be more than willing to let this band slide if i wasn't somehow subjected to their "Last Christmas" around this time every year.. and a few singers like Taylor Swift, think this song is so great, they make covers of their own, and i get to be subjected to those too! BLECHHH!! Merry Christmas btw (so you don't think i'm a total Scrooge) -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 6:48 pm

Helen Hunt - Celebrities
Being the shrewy wife on Mad About You was bad enough, but As Good As It Gets was pure torture. And yes, I saw this in the theater. It's amazing what guys will do for women. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 6, 2011, 6:45 pm

Christmas Story, A - Movie Series
Wow...of all the tings wrong with this world and the people responsible for them, you guys choose to vent your anger at Ralphie from A Christmas Story??? You'd think he was worse than Hitler and Bin Laden combined judging from these comments!!! Me, I prefer to save my righteous indignation for the people actually ruining America in real life. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 6, 2011, 6:42 pm

Adam Carolla - Celebrities
A rich famous person who got that way not on his own merit, but because society rewards greedy jerks, ranting against people who have a problem with that? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say!!! Seriously, what have the rich done lately besides ruin the economy and send America closer to destruction than it already was? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 6, 2011, 6:40 pm

Press Your Luck - TV Shows
He was unemployed to begin with before he made his attempt to break the bank on PYL. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 6, 2011, 6:28 pm

Christmas Story, A - Movie Series
That is true. The whole deal with Schwartz would really make you think, is today's generation a bunch of heathens like old people want us to think, or were they really the bad ones?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 6, 2011, 6:24 pm

In Search of... - TV Shows
Never boned, although some of the topics they chose were lame. I'd be ready to see a good Loch Ness Monster episode, and it would be Child Genuises or something like that. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 6, 2011, 4:16 pm

Press Your Luck - TV Shows
John, he didn't quit. He was a seasonal ice cream truck driver who was out of work. To relieve his boredom, he watched game shows all day. Utilizing the at the time groundbreaking technology of a VCR, he recorded the show and closely studied every episode and noticed that the show had predetermined patterns. He memorized them all, tried out, and made the show. He won over $110,000, which with inflation would be like winning close to a million dollars today. He ended up making bad investments with it and soon lost it all. He died a few years ago. A tragic rags to riches to rags story. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 6, 2011, 4:13 pm

Dave Matthews Band - Music Groups
I love most early to mid 90's bands, but this is one that I never could get into. Socially conscious REM wannabees -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 6, 2011, 3:57 pm

Madonna - Music Groups
Damn, nobody submited acting yet? Desperately Seeking Susan may have been ok, but Who's That Girl, Shanghai Surprise, etc, were total bombs. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 6, 2011, 3:52 pm

Lionel Richie - Music Groups
Dancing on the Ceiling. Enough said -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 6, 2011, 3:48 pm

Wham! - Music Groups
I hated this band during the 80's, but in retrospect a few of the songs are pretty good. However, "Wake me up before you go go" still gives me douchechills. A pox on it. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 6, 2011, 3:40 pm

Pink Floyd - Music Groups
When they were making The Wall, Roger was still somewhat interested in what Dave Gilmour had to say, which is why that album is great. I vote for The Final Cut as the boning moment. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 6, 2011, 3:38 pm

Press Your Luck - TV Shows
Show was great when someone would amass a large amount of money, only to hit a whammy and lose it all. BTW didn't the guy who beat the game quit his job and stay home for months to watch the show every day and learn the pattern? -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 6, 2011, 3:28 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
I think it was due to flashing lights during the scene, but I don't know. Other shows have flashing lights, but nobody gets seizures from them (except Pokemon). -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 6, 2011, 12:32 pm

Global cooling - Random Topics
The problem with such people is they only see in black and white. No grey. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 6, 2011, 12:29 pm

Adam Carolla - Celebrities
So we're supposed to call someone in a limo "sir" or "mister"? A person shouldn't be treated like royalty just because they're rich. Why should the proletariats bow down to the bourgeois? This just adds fuel to the class warfare fire. Then again, maybe Adam Carolla said this because he wants people to bow to him. They should...with their backs to him and their pants pulled down. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 6, 2011, 10:51 am

Christmas Story, A - Movie Series
It's despicable how he has no regrets scapegoating Schwartz. I mean, over the phone, Ralphie could hear the phone shrieking "WHAT?! WHAAT??!" followed by sounds of smacking and Schwartz crying as he pleaded, "What did I do, Ma?" because it was so loud (watch carefully, and you'll see Ralphie's mom pulls the phone from her ear). It should have triggered a massive wave of guilt in Ralphie. What further makes this despicable is earlier, Schwartz was triple-dog-dared into sticking his tongue on a pole and LEFT THERE. Schwartz pleaded with Ralphie to come back. He didn't because "the bell rang!" Nobody bothered to tell the teacher what happened and ask her to help him. It wasn't until the teacher asked where he is that he finally got help. After being rescued, he didn't reveal who dared him into doing it, because he had a sense of honor. Ralphie pins "fudge" on Schwartz, knowing full well he's already been through enough. Hopefully, I'm not putting too much thought into this. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 6, 2011, 10:28 am

Adam Sandler - Celebrities
He always acts like such a retard. Day 1. The only halfway decent things he's done, was Wedding Singer, and performing for the troops. -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 9:24 am

Dairy Queen - Random Topics
What happened to Dennis the Menace? -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 9:22 am

Foo Fighters - Music Groups
Not as cool as what they were named for. -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 9:21 am

Helen Hunt - Celebrities
I never liked her...I just keep thinking what her last name rhymes with... -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 9:20 am

Tales from the Crypt - TV Shows
The EC comics rocked, the show was so-so. Demon Knight was probably the best thing they did. -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 9:19 am

National Geographic - Random Topics
I loved NG when I was a kid, but when a new editor took over in the early 80s, it seemed like it was less and less about the world in general, and more and more about the life of insects. And I hate bugs...blech! The article on how ants "did it" finished it for me, I gave up my subscription and never bothered with it again. -- Submitted By: () on December 6, 2011, 9:17 am

Adam Carolla - Celebrities
I've never liked Adam Carolla. He's a whiny, unfunny, unpleasant, vulgar excuse of a comedian. I don't like the OWS movement either, but I didn't like him before the rant and my opinion remains unchanged afterwards. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 5, 2011, 8:43 pm

Saved by the Bell - TV Shows
I always wondered about Belling's naming his kid Zac, maybe Zac was the actual father LOL -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 5, 2011, 1:42 pm

Smashing Pumpkins - Music Groups
Ava Adore was an experiment that just didn't work, no wonder Billy tried to recapture the old sound on Machina -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 5, 2011, 1:35 pm

Stone Temple Pilots - Music Groups
Scott Weiland's drug problems sidetracked the group at a time when they were putting out some really good music. They went on hiatus after "Tiny Music", and although they did get back together, it wasn't the same. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 5, 2011, 1:32 pm

Night Court - TV Shows
I loved the show, but I always felt Karen Austin was hotter than Markie Post. I dropped a bone when she left. -- Submitted By: () on December 5, 2011, 11:01 am

Adam Carolla - Celebrities
I heard his much ballyhooed rant against the Occupy movement on the radio and was really surprised to find me siding with the Occupy guys and against Carolla. Amongst other tired rhetoric, he said that if we see a limo go by, we should respect that person and call them "sir" or "mister" because they must have worked hard to get where they are. And then I think about the guy who is saying this; a multi-millionaire who made his fortune B.S.ing with horny teens on the radio and generally pandering to the lowest common denominator and perpetrating negative stereotypes of men. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on December 5, 2011, 12:32 am

Year at the Top, A - TV Shows
Seeing this, who would have predicted Paul Schafer would now be famous while Greg Evigan would be obscure? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 4, 2011, 7:15 pm

France - Random Topics
OK, I apologize to those French citizens who do NOT consider Napoleon a hero. It was unfair of me to forget about you all. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 4, 2011, 6:59 pm

Billy Joel - Music Groups
John, I agree it's not one of his best songs. However; the fact that he turned down a seven-figure sum for the publication of his nearly-completed autobiography not too long after his daughter went through some very tough times, DEFINITELY showed that his heart was in the right place. Not that many celebs care enough about their kids to turn down compensated publicity for their sakes but that's what he seems to have done and, if that's the case, I admire him for having that integrity. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 4, 2011, 6:52 pm

Global cooling - Random Topics
I know about it. I had read it before. I'm sure though that the nuts have all that Global Cooling stuff on ice, like I said, for when the earth starts cooling down, and they have something else to get rich off of. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 4, 2011, 2:23 pm

Daniel Stern_(actor) - Celebrities
Me being as old as I am (27), I wouldn't of even remember Daniel Stern doing voice work on Wonder Years (which, from watching it on Nick at Nite, he didn't do too bad a job doing narration, but at the time, I didn't realize it was him that did that work). I remember him from doing Home Alone. He was perfect for that role being the bungling Marv. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 4, 2011, 2:22 pm

Billy Joel - Music Groups
Billy's heart was in the right place when he did the song You're Only Human about suicide, but it sucked badly. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 4, 2011, 11:44 am

Steve Miller Band - Music Groups
Example of good music that gets overplayed to death by radio stations. His Greatest hits 1968-74 is worth a look, apart from "The Joker" it's good stuff you never hear. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 4, 2011, 11:38 am

Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The - TV Shows
A LOL moment was when Will is hospitalized after a run-in with some thugs and Carlton decides to buy a gun and go after them for revenge. I think it was one of the dreaded NBC "a very special" episodes. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 4, 2011, 11:27 am

Austin, Texas - Random Topics
Austin, Texas is what I call a "Half-Ass" city. the mentality there is very Emo. "Yeah...man...whatevs..." As long as you are covered in tatoos, have a bad attitude, act lazy and apathetic, you'll fit right in. At best, the climate is nice and the geography is pretty but that's about it. Good artists come through Austin to play every now and then, because God knows, there isn't that much talent locally. Where the phrase, "Live Music Capital of the World" came from, is beyond me. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 4, 2011, 8:16 am

Dairy Queen - Random Topics
This place used to be alright. Lately, all the ones that I've been to are just awful. There's one not to far from my house and it's the worst one of all of them. Let's just say the health department should pop in and take a look around. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on December 3, 2011, 6:56 pm

Daniel Stern_(actor) - Celebrities
I still like Daniel Stern. To me, he hasn't boned. I didn't even mind the excessiveness of his voice over work in The Wonder Years. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on December 3, 2011, 6:50 pm

A-Team, The - TV Shows
Same goes with the car crashes.. like with Dukes of Hazzard and A-Team, some of them appeared so fatal you wouldn't think anybody could walk away from that, but they did ..only in Hollywood -- Submitted By: () on December 3, 2011, 5:28 pm

Diff'rent Strokes - TV Shows
I'm guessing the reasons why ABC picked up this show (from NBC) in '85 was for syndication purposes, as by this time the viewership had declined dramatically, and the best days of this show were far behind it -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on December 3, 2011, 5:23 pm

Godfather Trilogy - Movie Series
Part I is a classic, Part II is potentially one of the best films of all time. Part III is okay, but compared to the first two, it falls short. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 3, 2011, 5:20 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action/CGI film) - Movie Series
OK, Robert. I won't tell ya! Sounds like something to avoid like plutonium! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 3, 2011, 4:50 pm

Jeferson Airplane - Music Groups
I agree the music was amazing but I can't help think it's just as well I've never met any of them! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 3, 2011, 4:46 pm

Christmas Story, A - Movie Series
Interesting points, Robert. Yeah, Ralphie's mom buried her head up to her ankles not wanting to deal with needing to pull out the planks in her eyes while dissing the neighbors' splinters! While I could understand but not condone a child lying under those conditions, I still maintain it was horrible that even as an ADULT narrator, he still had no regrets or remorse for his cowardice in frame Schwartz! And I dislike this movie very much! No surprise the 'star's' ex-great-aunt Barbara got her immortality ensured via June Cleaver but few folks remember anything about him despite starring in this movie. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 3, 2011, 4:42 pm

Blossom - TV Shows
John, It sounds as though both Mr. Hanks and Ms. Biaylik should have been insulted but it's hard to tell which of them should have been MORE insulted here! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 3, 2011, 4:33 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
Robert, Oh, that's whacked! Whom do we make out the Reality Checks to- and is there any chance they'll cash them? Hello, folks, it's JUST a movie depicting fictional characters and the folks onscreen are performers NOT documentary participants! Maybe someone should tell them not to wait by their furnaces Christmas Eve with milk and cookies for Santa Claus. . . -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 3, 2011, 4:31 pm

Godfather Trilogy - Movie Series
The first two are classic movies, part III was just an ordinary mafia/gangster flick that probably could have been directed by anyone -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 3, 2011, 8:18 am

Global cooling - Random Topics
PYLrulz, they already did that in the 70s. Google it and you'll see. However, I do agree, once the temps start falling, this will be the next thing the environmental nuts will cry out and the government will believe so they can raise taxes and regulations to control our lives even more. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 2, 2011, 8:31 pm

Napoleon Dynamite - Movie Series
This was one of the most boring movies i've ever seen in my life! Why was it such a big deal? And now a series based on it will be premiering on Fox next month.. -- Submitted By: () on December 2, 2011, 5:49 pm

Ferrari - Random Topics
I'll take the American Sports Car...a Corvette...over these overpriced Fiats anyday. -- Submitted By: () on December 2, 2011, 10:09 am

Christian Bale - Celebrities
You think you're Batman? I knew Batman, and you are no Batman. -- Submitted By: () on December 2, 2011, 9:49 am

Wikipedia - Websites
What is with the decidedly "unflattering" (and I'm being kind) photos of the various Wikipedia people they use for the fund raising banners? -- Submitted By: () on December 2, 2011, 7:56 am

Youtube - Websites
Saw the new homepage as well - not only does it look harder to navigate, but it's hardly appealing to view. Looks like the ones behind this decision obviously never learned the maxim "If it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT." -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on December 2, 2011, 7:12 am

Jeferson Airplane - Music Groups
JeFFerson Airplane was pretty good, the latter versions I can do without. Especially Starship. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on December 1, 2011, 4:02 pm

Pinky and the Brain - TV Shows
I preferred this show when it was a part of Animaniacs. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on December 1, 2011, 3:51 pm

Lord of the Rings, The - Movie Series
I've never seen any installment of Lord of The Rings. But to be fair its only because the movies are way too long. I have a pretty short attention span so I don't particularly care for movies exceeding a 2 hours. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on December 1, 2011, 3:48 pm

Growing Pains - TV Shows
I quit liking this show when Dicaprio joined the cast. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on December 1, 2011, 3:44 pm

Christmas Story, A - Movie Series
I'll probably get slammed but...I like it. Not LOVE, but just LIKE. But I agree about Ralphie pinning the blame on Schwartz. How I HATE, then and now, how his mother beats the living tar out of him for a petty crime which he didn't commit (yes, it was a beating, not a spanking: WAY too many strikes to be a "spanking"). It's not like Ralphie was beaten up when he swore. And his mother's apparently missing a few brains cells. "My husband swears like a sailor and Ralphie just used the F word...hmmm...I wonder who he learned it from?" When I was young, I asked why Ralphie didn't just take the soap out of his mouth and tell his mother, "NO! Wait! Schwartz didn't teach me that word!" I was told, "back then, if your mom put soap in your mouth, you don't DARE spit it out". Then again, it might not have mattered. If he said he learned it from his Dad, she may have punished him for blaming her husband. She needed a scapegoat, and when Ralphie fingered Schwartz, everything was perfect. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 1, 2011, 12:58 pm

Fatal Attractions (Animal Planet) - TV Shows
Compensation? You're probably right about that, Stephanie! Pair that with a small brain as Pelirojo observed and we have a tragedy in the making. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 1, 2011, 12:47 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action/CGI film) - Movie Series
I saw an ad for the movie. Please tell me that's not a Lady Gaga song they're singing. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 1, 2011, 12:44 pm

Black Friday - Random Topics
I would never, EVER shop at a store during Black Friday. Cheaper goods? Ha. Good luck finding one after they've just sold out. Better luck finding a parking space. If you don't have claustrophobia, you will after drowning in crowds of customers in a feeding frenzy. Add in stampedes willing to trample people just to get the stuff they want, and voila! The true meaning of the holidays is eclipsed by greed, materialism, selfishness. There should be riot control: workers equipped with shields, vests, mace, etc. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 1, 2011, 12:43 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
Apparently, there are cases of people getting seizures while watching the scene where a baby is born. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 1, 2011, 12:36 pm

Tonight Show, The - TV Shows
When Carson left, although Jay's screwing of Conan O'Brian was totally despicable -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 1, 2011, 11:26 am

Blossom - TV Shows
The "Blossom Gump" episode...yes, it was as bad as it sounds -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 1, 2011, 11:23 am

Conspiracy Theories - Random Topics
What Robert said. If it sounds out there, it probably is out there. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:59 am

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
I really don't give a damn about anime, but geez! You read about what these guys do, and I can see why fans of it and other cartoon shows these guys butchered would love it if these guys just went away -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:57 am

Global cooling - Random Topics
Does anybody want to make a bet that the Enviromental nutballs have this one on ice, ready to go in case the Earth cools down in the next several years? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:49 am

A-Team, The - TV Shows
JustLooking, like with Walker, Texas Ranger, this was a so bad, it was good type of show. But yes, it was just one big funny joke with how you could have more bullets flying than a World War II battle, yet not one person would die. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:42 am

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Beavis and Butthead may be back, but it still has a LONG way to go before it unbones, if even. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:39 am

Ebonics - Random Topics
If you want to talk like you don't know crap with your buddies, hey, that's fine with me, but other than that, speak some damn English, not some damn gibberish -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:38 am

Steven Seagal: Lawman - TV Shows
While the show boned Day One, how many Hollywood Celebrities would want to do this, even if just for publicity?!? That is the only thing I will give Steven Segal props for. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:34 am

Hanson - Music Groups
The only Hanson Brothers I want to know about are the one's that weild hockey sticks and fists, not some pop boy band -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:31 am

Christmas Story, A - Movie Series
I admit it's a kinda corny movie, but I still say its good enough to at least tolerate it during the holidays. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 1, 2011, 6:28 am