Cruel Intentions - Movie Series
Sequels caused this to bone. The first wasn't really that good either, but it was at least watchable. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 9, 2012, 11:05 pm

Friday - Movie Series
I have to agree with PYLrulz on this one. The first was the best, second was tolerable, and the third was a crap shoot. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 9, 2012, 11:01 pm

Archie Comics - Random Topics
I always loved reading Archies and I'm just wondering if they were just giving into political correctness by adding a gay character to the gang. Not that there's anything wrong with it. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 9, 2012, 5:50 pm

Randy Travis - Celebrities
After the latest incident, I think his career is very much over. Talk about digging up bones, fish bones that is. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 9, 2012, 5:22 pm

Motley Crue - Music Groups
Never Boned Never Will !!!!! -- Submitted By: (Patch51) on August 9, 2012, 9:25 am

Olympic Games - Random Topics
I love it, Great times. Great sports we never get to see on tv. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on August 8, 2012, 2:56 pm

Boy Meets World - TV Shows
I used to watch this show when I was a kid. Of course I was young at the time, and in those days it was sometimes harder to notice the changes that were made to shows. Since there was no internet, we were pretty much limited to watching one-off re-runs here and there. Now almost 20 years after this show's debut I decided to check back at some of my favorite episodes on Youtube. The first thing that struck me was how drastically the show changed from season to season. The changes are more significant than the average show. It bounced around from being carefree, to feel good, to tragic, to touching. All in all I'd place Boy Meets World in the "generic 90's sit-com" category, but that being said it's still one of the better shows of that caliber. -- Submitted By: (brightsideofthemoon) on August 8, 2012, 1:11 pm

Six Flags - Random Topics
... and that amount doesn't include all the overpriced food, drinks and souvenirs. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on August 8, 2012, 12:45 pm

Randy Travis - Celebrities
Randy, Randy, Randy- When the police find you "naked and combative" in a crashed Trans Am somewhere on some Texas road... That's when it's high time to swear off the booze. Seriously, dude. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on August 8, 2012, 12:33 pm

Olympic Games - Random Topics
I agree. I never understood the draw of the Olympics. It hogs up airtime from other things, and it's just an excuse for people to act like a jingoistic asshole. I know that makes me a bad American, but deal with it. -- Submitted By: () on August 8, 2012, 10:09 am

Lost in Space - TV Shows
To Parker Tillman - No, that actually added unexpected character depth to Dr. Smith. Like the movie (which sucked)- The only really good part of that movie was when Dr. Smith misdirected Will - so that he wouldn't see the grave sites of his parents... -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on August 8, 2012, 8:16 am

Kid Nation - TV Shows
13 episodes is good for me. Pretty sure if they had a second season every kid would be trying to meta-game the show and they'd either keep it in which would just make it seem dumb, or they would try to fakely edit it out and make the kids seem super naive. So never boned at the point it made it to, but I'm pretty sure had a second season occured, some pretty horrible stuff would've gone down. -- Submitted By: (Liva148) on August 7, 2012, 10:41 pm

18 Kids and Counting - TV Shows
A much as I think it's ridiculous to have this many kids, you really can't complain with the way they turn out. ALL of them seem like polite, respectful children who have a heart to serve and I really don't see any problem with people continuing to have kids if they're all going to turn out so well. -- Submitted By: (Liva148) on August 7, 2012, 10:35 pm

Casshern Sins - TV Shows
The original 1973 Casshern series, which has never been released (legally) with English subs, was awesome and fun. Every few decades they do a remake and try to make it "darker and edgier". The '90s version was OK, but still fell short of the original. The 2004 emo live-action version completely sucked. Casshern spent more time moping than kicking robot ass. And there was a overly-blatant anti-Iraq war theme throughout the film that was a distraction. This show Sins was a bit better, but was still too emo for my tastes. I saw the whole thing, but the only thing I remember is Casshern walking through the desert whining about how the state of the world is all his fault. And that Braiking Boss hardly appeared. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 7, 2012, 11:49 am

Thin Lizzy - Music Groups
A very underrated band, go listen to some of their albums..... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on August 6, 2012, 5:20 pm

Archie Comics - Random Topics
I think it will be Jughead if anyone because he always had a "get away" attitude toward girls back in the old comics. We used to simply assume such people were immature, not gay, but now times have changed and they're automatically gay. There will be no further discussion of this. HEIL! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on August 6, 2012, 4:56 pm

Olympic Games - Random Topics
I've gone out of my way NOT to follow the Olympics this year precisely because everyone else is yammering about how I *must* watch. These are the same people who will forget everything about the Olympics they saw a week after it's over. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on August 6, 2012, 3:01 pm

Eight Simple Rules - TV Shows
I was wondering about paul's family during the series and paul's death...did paul ever metioned his mom or dad during the show? I thought they show up during paul's memorial or his death! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on August 6, 2012, 2:59 pm

Twitter - Websites
If that happens it'll only be because they were somehow replaced by something even worse :-( -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on August 6, 2012, 2:57 pm

Multiculturalism - Random Topics
All multiculturalism means to me is having to learn how to pronounce a bunch of weird (from my POV) names, learning how to speak Spanish for no real reason since nobody I know actually speaks it and I never have to use it in any other capacity, and learning once more how evil I'm supposed to be because I'm white. That's pretty much it. I've never had an inclination for racism so multiculturalism is having the same effect on me as the Truth.com ads are having on non-smokers. It's not about everyone being treated the same--that's a big, fat lie. It's about the media actually DIVIDING people along racial lines by defining everyone by race first and foremost. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on August 6, 2012, 2:55 pm

Murder in Small Town X - TV Shows
rip angel jurabe who won the show and lost his life during 9/11 -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on August 6, 2012, 1:50 pm

Michelle Bachman - Celebrities
she is crazy! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on August 6, 2012, 1:26 pm

New York Goes to Work - TV Shows
new york has boned from day one with flava of love since then she became a major bone through her shows and she is damn ugly! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on August 6, 2012, 1:25 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Oh brother. Here we go again. Did no one learn anything from 'The New Brady Bunch' and 'The Bradys'? Seriously, must we ruin it for all time? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on August 5, 2012, 10:12 pm

TheTruth.com - Websites
The Truth? These turn me more onto smoking than turn me off and I don't even smoke. -- Submitted By: () on August 5, 2012, 9:32 pm

Game Show Network (GSN) - Random Topics
never understood name changes like this and kfc. Are we only supposed to call it gsn? They aren't just random letters, we all know what they stand for. -- Submitted By: (phil610) on August 5, 2012, 6:36 pm

Casshern Sins - TV Shows
Last night's Toonami... on that episode with Friender fighting outside the human/robot camp , I could swear on my dad's life that I heard the Terminator theme almost note-for-note. I know anime that incorporates elements of Western pop culture isn't unheard of (take "I Ran" covered as the opening music of Knights of the Zodiac for example, along with its quasi-whirling Batman logo sequence circa Adam West) but... REALLY NOW? LOL. -- Submitted By: (Replicant10k) on August 5, 2012, 4:07 pm

Multiculturalism - Random Topics
You can't FORCE people to like each other. -- Submitted By: (Locutus) on August 5, 2012, 9:38 am

CiCis Pizza - Random Topics
It's better than Dominoes and fun for the kids. -- Submitted By: (Locutus) on August 5, 2012, 9:37 am

TheTruth.com - Websites
one I particularly remember is one where they claimed that a radioactive element (polonium 220 or something) was in cigarettes. I looked it up in the periodic table and it wasn't even a real isotope. -- Submitted By: (wambamsam) on August 4, 2012, 7:37 pm

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Music Groups
Only one good song....? *scratches head* Okay..? I think when they decided to proceed w/o Ronnie. Nothing against Johnny, he just doesn't have the voice, imo, for Skynyrd's classics. One good song....? -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 3, 2012, 6:44 pm

Karate Kid, The - Movie Series
I liked the Karate Kid movies, as a kid. I've never seen the one with Hilary Swank and I don't have any intention of watching the newer one. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 3, 2012, 6:20 pm

Tracy Morgan - Celebrities
I always thought he was a one dimensional comedian; actor. Don't find him funny either. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 3, 2012, 6:15 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
**Filet Knife Alert** - Brady Bunch Reboot In The Works At CBS Behind Vince Vaughn. The comedy will focus on Bobby Brady, a character from the original show, who is now a divorced dad starting a new family with his second wife with children of her own. http://tinyurl.com/cu8a5gw -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on August 3, 2012, 10:24 am

Challenge of the GoBots - TV Shows
A lot of young people put down the '80s Transformers cartoon. They call it "dated" or "campy". I always tell them to check out "Challenge of the GoBots" to put it in perspective. Here's the exact same premise, except these guys did it all wrong. Bad writing, lame character design, poor continuity, cheap Taiwanese animation, etc. The contrast really helps show how much harder the Transformers people worked to turn out the superior TV show. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 2, 2012, 8:49 pm

Mariah Carey - Music Groups
She is now collaborating with that awful rapper, Rick Ross. Why does she have to collaborate with rappers anyway? Why can't she go back to the kind of songs she did back in the early 90s? -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 2, 2012, 7:39 pm

iCarly - TV Shows
They're giving Gibby his own show. Major Bone! -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 2, 2012, 7:28 pm

Fred Willard - Celebrities
I hear this guy does one hell of a Pee-Wee Herman impression. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 2, 2012, 12:39 pm

Verve, The - Music Groups
Their one hit was a song with a very annoying sample of an elevator version of an early Rolling Stones song. I wonder if they ever got confused with the Verve Pipe? -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 2, 2012, 1:11 am

Cattanooga Cats - TV Shows
There weren't too many actual cartoons featuring the Cats themselves but they did have some very catchy tunes. The It's the Wuluf segments were a one joke affair. Mildew tries to eat Lambsy and Bristle Hound uses his cane to toss Mildew(who says "Spoil Sport.") across the horizon. Not to mention Autocat and Motormouse(who always says "Boy Hardy," or "Chic-o-ree"). Like many shows from the late 60s and early 70s, it only lasted a couple of years but remains a cult classic today. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 2, 2012, 12:55 am

Big Mouth Billy Bass - Random Topics
As if we needed another reason to hate that stupid Don't Worry Be Happy song. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 2, 2012, 12:46 am

Snoop Dogg - Music Groups
I heard that he claims to be the reincarnation of Bob Marley. Really? How can that be? Marley died about ten years after Snoop was born. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 2, 2012, 12:41 am

Twitter - Websites
Be patient, Dol. Twitter and Facebook will come to an end sooner or later. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 1, 2012, 7:26 pm

Kevin James - Celebrities
Starting to become a part of Adam Sandlers' reoccurring cast mates. I guess he has job security though. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 1, 2012, 7:16 pm

Olympic Games - Random Topics
I'm already bored of it. I usually get that way with the Olympics. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 1, 2012, 6:47 pm

Olympic Games - Random Topics
My takes on Olympic games coverage: I really don't mind the tape delayed coverage as much as some people. I work during the day, so the only time for me to catch the games is at night. However, maybe they'd be better by airing the actual events during their regular time slots and using the four hours of primetime coverage as kind of a "best of the best" of the events of the day. Also, during this time, they should show ALL the events. I understand swimming and gymnastics have big followings, but I'd like to see some sort of coverage on the other events going on during the day as well. We live in 2012, so people getting upset that scores and results are revealed via Twitter, Google, etc. need to realize this is the new normal. I don't know what the answer is to not hear these updates. As for NBC, the mistakes of this channel continue to pile up. They are airing way too many commercials during their coverage. I'm guessing they have to make up for lost commercial revenue due to their struggling TV schedules, but it starts getting to be a little much. I have no idea why Ryan Seacrest was brought on board. He's not charming, he's not even a real journalist or sports reporter, just NBC's way of trying to make the Olympics fit into our trashy pop culture. Also, Andrea Kramer has been awful as a sideline reporter. She's fallen far since her football days. The games themselves are fun, but the coverage needs a lot of work. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on August 1, 2012, 5:12 pm

Arthur - TV Shows
I just read a line in Wiki: "The series is often noted for dealing with social and health-related issues that affect young children, such as the death of a pet, dyslexia, and more recently cancer,[5] Asperger syndrome[they cited an episode titled "George and the Missing Puzzle Piece"] and Alzheimer's disease[cited an episode called "Grandpa Dave's Memory Album"]." If they seriously gave George Asperger's and Grandpa Dave Alzheimer's I will cry. I will also be surprised if no parents have complained yet. -- Submitted By: (Liva148) on August 1, 2012, 4:40 pm

Twitter - Websites
DIE TWITTER!!! DIIIIIEEEEE!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on August 1, 2012, 3:39 pm

Rush - Music Groups
If it were up to me, they would have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a long time ago. They still put out excellent albums and put on amazing shows after all these years. Most importantly, they have never become a nostalgia act, mainly because their music is so timeless. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 1, 2012, 12:31 pm

How can you have continuity on a show that's been going on for over 20 years and with characters that never age? That said, I think it's time for the show to finally come to an end. It was great for the first 10 years or so. In the more recent episodes, there are more ridiculous plots, more sex jokes, and more gross out gags than ever before. Overall, it's been a gradual bone. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 1, 2012, 12:07 pm

Olympic Games - Random Topics
American Olympic coverage is pretty bad, especially with the tape delay so you may already know who wins by the time the event airs. I'm lucky to be in Canada because the coverage is so much better and is more or less live. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 1, 2012, 11:46 am

Olympic Games - Random Topics
I wouldn't mind the primetime tape delay if it wasn't for the fact that most of the games aren't aired live and the fact that it's the only way to watch the swimming and gymnastics events in the US. In addition, the opening ceremony would've been better if Meredith Viera and Matt Lauer didn't talk through most of it (and NBC editing out the 7/7 memorial segment felt insulting IMO). Finally, airing commercials in the middle of the soccer match (which is what NBC has been doing) is basically the worst thing a network can do while airing a soccer match. Te games themselves have been pretty good, but I'm not too thrilled with how NBC has been airing it. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on August 1, 2012, 2:07 am

Red Dwarf - TV Shows
Had to go with Never Boned. Sure, there have been some "low moments". The entire 8th series and the 9th, "Back To Earth" were rather rocky. Shown in 3 parts, "Back To Earth" didn't run smoothly. However, when viewed straight through, unedited, it's much better. I'm certainly looking forward to Series 10 which is to be aired in the fall of 2012. My introduction to "Red Dwarf" was in fact the American pilot. Many fans have nothing but negative things to say about it. For myself, the American pilot was good enough that I sought out the original UK version. For those who may not know it, Jane Leeves who played Daphne on "Frasier" played the part of Red Dwarf's computer, Holly in the American pilot. Believe it or not, even though only her face was seen on a monitor screen, she was still incredibly sexy! An example of the humor in the American pilot: After being in suspended animation for one million years, Lister discovers the head of his android friend, Kryten, sitting on a shelf in a storage room. Kryten has been "conscious" the entire one million years. Lister asks Kryten how he's coped with sitting immobile on the shelf for a million years. Kryten nods toward a sign on the wall. The sign has only one word on it. Kryten answers, "Well sir, I've been reading that Exit sign." Horrifying and Hysterical! -- Submitted By: (Profzed) on July 31, 2012, 10:53 pm

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
Original "Hawaii Five-O" never boned. Jack Lord's McGarrett was the epitome of Cool! (And his hair did move - it often would blow just a tiny little bit in the Waikiki wind!) I still love to watch this show for the scenery and for McGarrett's detest of not only the criminals but also for the innocents who almost always did or said something the would get Steve's ire up! - - - - - As for the new "Hawaii Five-0"? It's still to be seen if it's going to bone any fish. It's gotten close. The one thing I definitely don't get about this new take on the show is that the producers/writers can't seem to figure out if it's a remake of the original or a continuation. The fact that the characters share the same exact names as the original signify that the show is a remake. However, in the 2nd season, the show brought back actor Ed Asner to reprise a role he played in the original show alongside Jack Lord. It's the same character who recently got out of prison for the crime Jack Lord's McGarrett arrested him for. But now it's the new McGarrett who is questioning him. ??? The character, named August March, doesn't question as to why McGarrett is now much younger and looks completely different. Also, the new Steve McGarrett is rebuilding his father's car - the exact same car that Jack Lord's Steve McGarrett drove on the original series. ??? The only explanation I can come up with is that the new "Hawaii Five-0" is taking place in the BIZARRO UNIVERSE! - - - - - I voted Never Boned on behalf of the original series. -- Submitted By: (Profzed) on July 31, 2012, 10:36 pm

Everybody loves Raymond - TV Shows
I can't understand how anyone can vote "boned from Day 1" for a show which they (I have to think most likely) have never watched. Nor can I understand why someone would write such negative comments about a show/actor/character, when they've never watched the show beyond the first episode. In my case, with "Everybody Loves Raymond", I never watched a single second of the show when it originally aired on CBS. I wasn't familiar with Ray Ramano's stand-up comedy and the main concept of the show didn't appeal to me. However, I would never make negative comments about either Ramano or the show because I wouldn't have had seen anything on which to base negative comments. It was only years after the show ended it's run that I was introduced to the series on cable television. Only then did I realize what a brilliantly written, produced and performed series it was. Yes, Ramano's character, Ray Barone is (as wife Debra would say) an idiot, but he always "learns" by the end of each episode. (And yes, he's usually back to Square One in the next episode. That's pretty much how all sitcoms work.) Every character on the show is portrayed by excellent actors. Every word of every script is perfect and true to life. These characters don't get along with one another every minute of every episode. That certainly reflects true life. Even still, it comes through clear that these characters love and cherish one another. Even the bickering grandma and grandpa. A true classic for it's time. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (Profzed) on July 31, 2012, 10:18 pm

Hogan's Heroes - TV Shows
Just for the sake of those who will read these comments in the future, it should be made clear that the Germans who ran the Prisoner of War camp, Stalag 13 in "Hogan's Heroes" were not Nazis. They were "Regular Army/Military". Even the rotund General Burkhalter, whom Kommandant Klink and Sergeant Shultz were deathly afraid of, was not a Nazi. Klink, Shultz and even Burkhalter often had disparaging remarks about the Nazis and the Nazi Party. When Nazis were shown on the series, they were presented in a non-comedic manner and were always portrayed as the real Nazis were - Evil. The series did combat this "Nazi POW Camp" misunderstanding during it's original run. The producers and actors, especially Werner Klemperer who played Klink, did their best to make the truth of the series set-up understood. Obviously most viewers at the time, and through the decades that the show has been in syndication, did (and do) understand the set-up or else the show would not have been highly rated in it's original run and would never have made it into syndication. (In fact, the show was still doing great in the ratings when it became a victim of the infamous CBS "Purge" which saw highly rated series such as "The Beverly Hillbillies", "Green Acres" and "Mayberry RFD" removed from the CBS Network as these "rural" sitcoms didn't fit in with the then-CBS Bosses vision of their "Tiffany" Network.) - - - - - As for Boning the Fish? Even though the show was flailing a bit during it's last year, and retreading script ideas, it was still fresh enough and funny enough that it never boned. -- Submitted By: () on July 31, 2012, 9:47 pm

La Femme Nikita - TV Shows
This was a pretty decent show. Plus, the original movie was good, too. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on July 31, 2012, 9:33 pm

myspace.com - Websites
Here's one nobody picked, and fewer probably remember, but it boned when it was BOUGHT by a social network. When Napster was in its hey day, I used myspace.com to store my downloaded mp3s. They provided up to 300 Meg of online file storage for free, per account (I had two). This came in handy when I wanted to move my mp3s off my friend's computer and onto my own (back in 2000). I'm sure other sites do this now, and there's better ways to transfer files between computers, but myspace.com was the best one at that time. When they closed I was disappointed. Later the domain was sold and they became this mega social network I never used, as I was eventually invited to join facebook. So for me they boned when they stopped providing a service I could use. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 31, 2012, 4:01 pm

Facebook - Websites
I agree with the sentiments that people shouldn't add / accept "friends" they don't actually know. I had a relative delete his account because he believed it was being hacked. I immediately thought "then why did you accept all those friend requests from people I swore under oath we never knew in school and didn't even GO to school with us?" It was easier for him to just delete his account than play closer to his vest. So while I agree with the sentiment, I don't think it makes facebook seem dumb. I think it makes people seem lacking in common sense. I fell into the "trap" with two FRs myself. When I realized that "experience" wasn't enriching, I dropped those two and made it a policy NEVER to accept an FR from someone who wasn't at least a confirmable friend of a friend. For me it's never boned, and whether it ever does is down to the individual user, not "it", unless the design changes are really an issue for you. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 31, 2012, 3:37 pm

I like that you have to submit a wikipedia link. Otherwise, what's to stop people from making up shows, movies, bands, etc.? -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 31, 2012, 3:14 pm

Wizard of Oz, The - Movie Series
Will the remake play along with Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of The Moon" and show a guy hanging himself too? If not....BONED! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 31, 2012, 3:05 pm

Weird Al Yankovic - Music Groups
Parker, I recall that 'Hey Ricky!' vid! It was awesome and a good tribute that Lucy herself loved. What Desi's opinion was of it, I've never heard, though. Overall, Weird Al's never boned- if for no other reason that SOMEone needs to bring some humor into rock via the spoofs! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on July 31, 2012, 10:07 am

Olympic Games - Random Topics
Since I work during the time the Games are actually happening, I'm somewhat grateful for the time delay and the late night repeat. Yeah, I've watched a few events. Never thought that white water rafting could be so tricky! LOL. As for the Opening Ceremony. Cool trick making it look [to a five-year-old] that the Queen had parachuted in from a helicopter but nice that she was willing to go along with it. Wonder what they were thinking in having that countryside deal turn into an ugly industrial wasteland with smokestacks? Depressing! Also, why didn't anyone in the Indian Delegation tip off security re that crasher? Did they all think that someone amongst them knew her? So far so good for 2012, though. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on July 31, 2012, 10:04 am

Hobbit, The - Movie Series
The Hobbit is now 3 movies instead of 2. Wonder where they will break those storylines up? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on July 31, 2012, 9:37 am

Olympic Games - Random Topics
Time for a few Comments. Do you watch the Olympic Games? What do you think of the time delay? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on July 31, 2012, 9:33 am

Twitter - Websites
The London Olympic Games have shown us why Twitter has very few pros and very many cons. Athletes have been kicked off teams, grilled by the media, looked immature, and have just come across as narcissistic jerks due to this evil tool. I've stayed away from Twitter this far and have zero interest in exploring it now. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 31, 2012, 1:42 am

Ghost Adventures - TV Shows
One of the few things that bothers me about "Ghost Adventures" is the over-reliance on EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). The guys could have some interesting evidence of other sorts, then they'll play an EVP of a "ghost" speaking, and it sounds like, "bzvp". The guys will listen to the "bzvp" and say, "Oh my God! The Ghost just said "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death"!!!" Otherwise, it hasn't boned yet. -- Submitted By: () on July 30, 2012, 10:23 pm

It's just been on for far too long. It started going bad around the time Groening was working on Futurama. -- Submitted By: (Bryan527) on July 30, 2012, 8:33 pm

Superman - Movie Series
The whole affair in Superman 2 between Clark and Lois was overdone. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 30, 2012, 3:58 pm

Star Trek - Movie Series
I won't comment on the reboots, but I thought the way "The Wrath Of Khan" ended would have been the PERFECT way to end the Star Trek TOS series. Spock sacrifices his own life to save the enterprise. They give him a funeral that brings the starship down. The end. Was it sad? Hell yes! Possibly the most original, some would say best, character from the series meets his fate. For once, they didn't do a cop out ending (e.g. "Checkov died because his MIND killed him".), or pick some "red shirt" to kill off ("alas Lieutenant Lipshitz I knew they well, even if the viewers didn't"). No, they gave the audience something they totally didn't expect, Spock's demise in the service of Star Fleet. Sad ending, but epic. A stroke of genius right? WRONG! Too many "trekkies" apparently got their bowels in an uproar over Spock being killed off, so they had him be "regenerated" in the next sequel by some sort of, oh who the hell knows? I'm not saying no ST film after ST2 was good, but by the time they had "The Voyage Home" it was more like a comedy than anything else. I think they missed a great cinematic opportunity there just to maximize their profits. "Spock's death" could have been looked back on as one of the most shocking moments in movie history. Instead, it's looked at as just another "guy not in a red shirt" getting reincarnated with a lame explanation for it. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 30, 2012, 3:43 pm

Smokey and the Bandit - Movie Series
Smokey and The Bandit 2 is when this boned. Instead of the good times we got in the first movie, we got a down and out Bandit, now on the outs with Sally Field who's ready to marry Sheriff Justice's son. Burt spends the entire film either bickering with Sally or trying to win her back after alienating her. In the end we're left not knowing if they met the challenge or not, but that isn't important because Bandit is a new man now (read: the kind of man Sally's character wants him to be). Total lame "a very special" concept that turned a fun original film into a sappy sequel, complete with a stereotypical Italian immigrant veterinarian (Dom Deluise who was wasted in this movie) taking care of the elephant they're transporting (BONE!). This franchise didn't have to wait for Burt Reynolds to leave to bone. I think its boning is one of the reasons he didn't want to be involved after this. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 30, 2012, 3:30 pm

Rocky Horror Picture Show, The - Movie Series
Count me among those who never got what made this film such a pop culture icon. I get that it's more about audience involvement than the movie being any good on its merits, but what I don't get is the motivation. Why should anyone care enough about this awful movie to take part in some recurring audience involvement shtick? I would think that gets quite repetitive and boring after a very short time. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 30, 2012, 3:20 pm

Pink Panther - Movie Series
Inspector Dreyfus (Herbert Lom) gets disintegrated in "The Pink Panther Strikes Again", so how do they explain his return for "Revenge of The Pink Panther"? Ah, why bother? -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 30, 2012, 3:01 pm

Oh, God! - Movie Series
Oh God Book 2 was really juvenile stuff. John Denver and Terri Garr were likeable characters in the 1st movie that you actually cared about. In the 2nd film, they're replaced by some snot-nosed kids, led by a child of impending divorce. Overly contrived quasi-Home Alone type stuff. The 2nd sequel with Ted Wass was an improvement. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 30, 2012, 2:53 pm

Carrie (1976 film) - Movie Series
Y'all really need for that scene to be realistic bad doncha lol? Tell you what. Google when that's ever been reported IRL over some girl getting her first period, and provide the link and I'll believe you. BTW, if that "happened today" as someone claimed it would, they'd be expelled instead of the wrist-slap they received in the movie. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 30, 2012, 2:28 pm

Married with Children - TV Shows
I stopped watching after Bud got a grant for college and his parents found the money and spent it all without a thought in their heads about where it came from or what it was for. I didn't like that. -- Submitted By: (Bryan527) on July 28, 2012, 11:52 pm

This Old House - TV Shows
I watched this so I could see the contractors and trade people get annoyed with Bob Villa's constant interruptions as they were trying to get their work done. -- Submitted By: (Bryan527) on July 28, 2012, 11:41 pm

Becker - TV Shows
Cranky doctors are always funny. -- Submitted By: (Bryan527) on July 28, 2012, 11:21 pm

Mythbusters - TV Shows
I stopped watching when they tried to use dynamite to clean hard concrete from the inside of a mix truck and just blew the truck up instead. I like seeing things explode as much as the next guy, but this just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. -- Submitted By: (Bryan527) on July 28, 2012, 11:15 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
My mother is a lot like Peggy Hill. Thinks she's smarter than she actually is. -- Submitted By: (Bryan527) on July 28, 2012, 10:57 pm

Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The - TV Shows
I loved this show. I'm hoping all of the seasons will be released on DVD. -- Submitted By: (Bryan527) on July 28, 2012, 9:57 pm

Yahoo! - Websites
@Locotus: Weird, considering that most of the comments I see on Yahoo are right-wing comments. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 28, 2012, 9:08 pm

Dane Cook - Celebrities
Dane Cook is an unfunny, insensitive asshole who is living off of the little fame he conjured up from about ten years ago. I hope his terrible joke has ended his career for good. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 28, 2012, 2:25 pm

Michael Bloomberg - Celebrities
And now I hear not too long after the theater shooting in Colorado, Bloomberg opens his big mouth and demonstrates how he's so out-of-touch with reality - he urged police to go on strike even when it is RIGHT THERE in the contract that striking is illegal and therefore is not an option. Bloomberg's off his rocker if he thinks a police strike would make things better. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 28, 2012, 10:00 am

Carrie (1976 film) - Movie Series
PT, a couple of things about the shower scene: 1) Just because you haven't heard of it happening (the period-teasing) doesn't mean it never happens. There are some things that girls seldom if ever talk about to guys--even their husbands. When Stephen King wrote the novel he was a bit uncomfortable writing from the female point of view and ran a lot of scenes by his wife to make sure he got it right (his need for accuracy in the writing that was putting bread on their table trumping the above-implied "girl honor code"). No doubt this included the shower scene, to make sure he portrayed the other girls' cattiness, teasing, and general reactions realistically. 2) In the context of the novel, Carrie's being teased and bullied about her period makes perfect sense. These are a bunch of girls who have known each other since they started grade school, and for all that time Carrie's been picked on for being different. Now fast-forward to the shower scene and Carrie's doing something REALLY different: getting her first period at age 16, being frightened out of her mind because she thinks she's bleeding to death, and having no idea what to do (although you can certainly blame her mother for the latter two). It's been the community norm for as long as anyone can remember to tease Carrie for being different, so it's no wonder the other girls just totally unloaded on her. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on July 28, 2012, 9:16 am

Glee - TV Shows
Yeah, unfortunately, it's still on the air. Since there are a limited number of American TV shows in the Philippines (where I live), it just takes up useless space. At least I can go to the History Channel or check out "No Reservations" (Anthony Bourdain) on the Travel Channel. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on July 27, 2012, 8:40 pm

Master, The - TV Shows
Good show. Introducing the concept of Ninjitsu was definitely a plus for TV viewing at that time. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on July 27, 2012, 8:35 pm

Second City Television - TV Shows
If you want to see something really funny, check out "The Chicken Lady Visits Her Old House" - it's on youtube. The ending is just hilarious! -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on July 27, 2012, 8:33 pm

Dane Cook - Celebrities
He dared to joke about the Colorado theatre shootings. Very insensitive and in real bad taste. Just when you thought he couldn't stoop any lower. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 27, 2012, 6:55 pm

Grace Jones - Music Groups
Friedrich, there's a video for that (actually for both The Police and GJ) if you're interested in youtubing it....just out of curiosity. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 27, 2012, 3:30 pm

U2 - Music Groups
I don't know if Bono "has" a swelled head or not, but if the question is whether that has caused U2 to BTF, I say no. If it had, why has the band stuck with him for over 30 years with no lineup changes? Obviously THEY consider him someone they can work with. I don't agree that he's up there with Prince (fired entire first band) DLR (quit Van Halen - possibly fired which means he was a victim of swelled heads not the perp) or Sting (thought he was too groovy for The Police). He hasn't done what those other three did. He recognizes that U2 isn't U2 without Edge, Clayton and Mullen backing him up. They have never disbanded so he could pursue a solo career, or otherwise disbanded and later reformed due to in-fighting. Even The Beatles can't say that. He's never unilaterally kicked any of his bandmates to the curb (Roger Waters anyone?). Does he even have a solo album? Do any of them? His head may be swelled on some topics, but not regarding the other members of his band. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on July 27, 2012, 3:28 pm

Yahoo! - Websites
Any time anyone makes a conservative/right wing comment, it gets deleted. Way to be inclusive and fight censorship, liberals! -- Submitted By: (Locutus) on July 27, 2012, 2:59 pm

Weird Al Yankovic - Music Groups
I kid you not, I had an English Lit. professor in college who praised Wierd Al to the sky. He said, and he was being completely serious, that Wierd Al Yankovich was truly a lyrical genius- a truly gifted songwriter. He went on to give us a convincing lecture with examples and technical explanations to back up his opinion and, frankly, I was sold. :) -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 27, 2012, 2:03 pm

Triumph - Music Groups
Triumnph would've fared much better methinks if they'd just laid it on the line and stopped wasting my time ;-) -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 27, 2012, 4:37 am

Wham! - Music Groups
Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting this impression, this vibe, this strange feeling that ParkerTillman didn't care for 80s music too much. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 27, 2012, 4:34 am

ZZ Top - Music Groups
I tried growing a long beard to score with hot chicks once, just because of ZZ Top. It didn't work. BTW anyone else see the irony of the one guy in the group whose NAME is Beard having the shortest one by far? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 27, 2012, 4:32 am

Escape from New York/Los Angeles - Movie Series
The worst part of both movies? Snake being injected with "poison" that turned out to be...the flu. Or maybe it was just a cold. Mega-lame either way. The best part of both movies? OX BAKER, baby!!! :-D -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 27, 2012, 4:30 am

Carrie (1976 film) - Movie Series
Okay, your point's taken. But that would SO happen today--and probably has lots of times. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 27, 2012, 4:27 am

Clue (The Movie) - Movie Series
A REMAKE?!?! NO, OH DEAR GOD NO!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 27, 2012, 4:24 am

Escape from New York/Los Angeles - Movie Series
I'm shocked to see ParkerTillman posting so much here lately. I heard he was dead. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 27, 2012, 4:13 am