Seinfeld - TV Shows
Show was great up until the final episode - I saw a song on "Almost Live" about this years ago on a joke hits of the '90s compilation. "Did you ever notice how the last Seinfeld really sucked? Yeah, it sucked. Yeah, it sucked. It really sucked. Yeah, it sucked." This was the only show I could think of that boned the fish in its finale - until the US version of Life on Mars. Now there's two. -- Submitted By: (msweller) on May 31, 2009, 7:01 pm

Phantasm - Movie Series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPKPSI6HWXU Oops I meant SCrew Universal for not ever doing a DVD release- damn Phantasm 2 is just awesome. Check out the long forgotten you tube trailer! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 31, 2009, 11:17 am

Phantasm - Movie Series
What a great series of ORIGINAL horror films- imagine that an original idea from hollywood? With it's own mythology of other dimensional slaves, the tall man, silver globes, homocidal dwarves and a sick take on the afterlife and man's place in it- these films rock. And I was lucky enough to get a copy of the long out of print second film last week on DVD (thanks MGM for not giving a flip about the fans) . If you want to know how to get a copy of this hard to get cult classic, shout out on this page! BOOOOOOOOOOYYYY!!!!!!!!!! (Tall Man Angus Scrimm's great line from the film!) This movie series hasnt come near any fish related products! And lets PRAY for a great 5th film if they ever make one!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 31, 2009, 11:12 am

My Three Sons - TV Shows
that girl who play dodie she ugly then but now she but ugly. i seen her on TV land special and she aint no good being in front of no camera not that she ever were. she got some weight on her. i aint no Tyra but at least i aint dumb enough to be showing my fat bootie on tv. they don't show reruns neither probly cause that dodie. She look like she give herself a haircut with safety scissors. What kind of momma would let her 6 year old girl wear a diaper just to look younger? Maybe she really need it. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on May 31, 2009, 10:04 am

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Cousin Oliver was a breath of fresh air compared to Talent Free Dawn Lyn who won "Worst Child Star Of All Time" for her pathetic role as Dodie on "My Three Sons" At least cousin Oliver was cute. Dodie made cousin Itt look pretty. -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on May 31, 2009, 8:43 am

America's Funniest Home Videos - TV Shows
AFV had a few flirtations with the fish knife 'way back in the Bob Saget days when his patter started getting cheesy and overdone, but it boned for sure when Daisy Fuentes replaced Saget as host. Fuentes was funny and certainly easy on the eyes, but she just wasn't the right fit for the show. (Maybe "easy on the eyes" was part of the problem ... there was one episode where Fuentes was talking to the prize winner and was wearing a snug top and showing obvious "high beams." The whole time Fuentes was talking to the winner, a kid sitting next to the winner had his eyes absolutely GLUED to her chest. Can't say I blame him all that much, though!) AFV returned from the ranks of the boned when Fuentes left and Tom Bergeron came in as host. Bergeron has occasional cheesy moments, but not nearly as bad as Saget's, and Bergeron doesn't have the same distraction issues that Fuentes presented. AFV is pretty muhc bone-proof at this point, unless Bergeron spends too much time watching Saget's old tapes. I wrote pretty much the same comment regarding AFV back on "the site that shall never be named," and I don't like repeating myself. However, it was necessary thanks to the perfidy of "the television tabloid that shall never be named." Maybe I should continue with the Macbeth motif and refer to TVG as "the Scottish rag." -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 30, 2009, 10:57 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
MTV was major cool back in the day when the "M" actually stood for "Music." It BTFed when the music videos vanished in favor of airheaded reality shows. I guess that the "M" in MTV now stands for "Mindless." -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 30, 2009, 5:19 pm

My Super Sweet 16 - TV Shows
For the people who are very fortunate of ever seeing this show I made a little synopsis: -16 year old? Girl or guy is planning a party. -A lot high demands -Party is there and a lot of kids talking about the partyboy/girl like the Queen is coming. -Then the sixteener makes an entrance and everybody cheers like it's Brangelina coming in. -There dancing and sometimes some drama. -Then they go to see the car and when it's not a Mercedes or a Lexus or just a second hand car the kids cry and wine and make a scene...or the car is great and the teens scream like they all got a car from Oprah. I know I left a lot out but this is the main outline of events of the show. Please do not watch this if you haven't seen this yet. Don't do it please don't. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 30, 2009, 4:20 pm

Freddie - TV Shows
I agree he was supposed to run a restaurant but still managed to play around. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 30, 2009, 4:06 pm

My Three Sons - TV Shows
Rugrat Dodie, Played by Dawn Lyn "The Queen Of Grunge" Had over 13,000 votes on JTS for driving the final coffin nail in "My Three Sons". My favorite comment was "Uncle Charley should have been fired for diapering the wrong end of Dodie" -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on May 30, 2009, 2:12 pm

Powerpuff Girls, The - TV Shows
This cartoon definitely did bone. What were the writers of this show smoking when they had the Powerpuff Girls beat up Rainbow the Clown, and wrongly accuse Harold Smith of having a gun when it was a blowdryer. This is an overrated show, big time. Don't be stupid unless you want to be. If these grown-up people who think this rocks aren't morons, Marvin Gaye was an Italian-American singer, born in Brooklyn as Lucio Gaetano Colombo, and influenced heavily by Felix Cavaliere. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 30, 2009, 1:40 pm

Freddie - TV Shows
I vote Day One for the fact that it was supposed to be a chef/owner of a swanky restaurant dating/caring for his family of women/ having dumb stuff with his neighboring best friend- yet he hardly was ever around that restaurant. Anyone who knows restaurants knows that if either the chef or owner isn't available 24/7, the place will go down the tubes VERY fast! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 30, 2009, 11:50 am

Rescuers, The - Movie Series
I have to agree,Robert ! I'm glad I saw both of them !Too bad that neither John Candy nor Eva Gabor are around to make any more( nor any more "SCTV" or "Green Acres")! I liked how they the animators got the voice actors actual facial and body gestures down pat so that one could easily imagine them REALLY doing what their animated, animal counterparts doing on screen! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 30, 2009, 11:46 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
I guess McDonald's could then opt for pitching 'McGrounds' should toney coffee go bust, Robert! But do they REALLY think the public will consider them a worthy sustitute for the local neighborhood coffeehouse where everyone knows your name (yeah, I know, not original but it works)? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 30, 2009, 11:43 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
Mcdiet gym? -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 30, 2009, 10:04 am

Rescuers, The - Movie Series
An extremely rare case in which Disney makes a sequel that is actually very good. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 30, 2009, 8:51 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
What becomes of McCafe when the coffee fad fades? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 30, 2009, 8:45 am

Playstation 3 - Random Topics
There are rumors about Playstation 4 in the making... -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 30, 2009, 6:51 am

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Shows like My super sweet sixteen and Room Raiders should be banned! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 30, 2009, 6:34 am

Monkees, The - Music Groups
We could also vote multiple times at the unnamed ruined cheap website. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 30, 2009, 6:20 am

South Park - TV Shows
South Park has Jumped the Shark by Cartman becoming the new "Fonzie," i.e. going from a loser to someone who's "cool" just because he acts like a hateful dumbass. He gets away with everything, and no one even kills him for it. If some little fat kid made you eat your parents, how long would you wait before killing him? -- Submitted By: (SarahGoodwich) on May 30, 2009, 1:49 am

ER - TV Shows
This was a prime time soap opera that got worse as the years went on. They started traveling to Africa, the helicopter crashed on the guy, Dr. Greene gets a brain tumor, etc., etc. The only thing they didn't have was one of the characters go into a coma, raise from the dead, have an evil twin, or a long-lost relative. Also, the fact that not a single person from the first season was left on the show. I think even some long-running soap operas can't claim that one. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 29, 2009, 9:02 pm

Everybody loves Raymond - TV Shows
This show just plain sucked. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 29, 2009, 9:00 pm

Teachers (US) - TV Shows
This was a funny show that had lots of potential. It premiered about four years too late. (See "Freddie") -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 29, 2009, 8:56 pm

Freddie - TV Shows
This show did not bone but was canceled as it premiered about four years too late, after sitcoms had died out in the early 2000s. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 29, 2009, 8:54 pm

McDonalds - Random Topics
The McCafe is a new way of McDonald's reinventing itself, not a fish boning. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 29, 2009, 8:52 pm

Jamie Lynn Spears - Celebrities
She's a celebrity? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 29, 2009, 8:47 pm

H.R. Pufnstuf - TV Shows
God, this show was so weird. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 29, 2009, 7:35 pm

American Idol - TV Shows
I can't STAND American Idol. I'm exposed to it every single weekday! Before you tell me "just change the channel", I can't: at work, every weekday, I'm stuck watching Fox for news (because the powers that be want it there), and they ALWAYS have a five-minute segement on American Idol squeezed in every 30 minutes..even though the season's ended!! They overhype it to no end. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 29, 2009, 7:28 pm

Aladdin - TV Shows
Don't get me wrong. I didn't say I hate Aladdin the series. I LOVED it. This was a great TV series. I'm just saying Jafar is a great villain and it would have been cool if he made cameos. Look at today's Disney toons, and you'll see they just doesn't make cartoons like they used to. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 29, 2009, 7:23 pm

Monkees, The - Music Groups
Just ignore the spam votes. It's all we can do. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 29, 2009, 7:19 pm

Monkees, The - Music Groups
We looked into it and the tech work is far beyond what we want to do, we feel that the 5 minute wait will slow down people and it's also less tracking info for us with not having to follow IP address and the privacy issues. We can live with the Monkees having a few more votes, besides, the Site that Shall not be named is our #4 vote getter, and I was able to vote multiple times for the same thing from the same IP address there. If it turns into a larger problem, we promise to investigate and correct and issues which would ruin BTF- besides we could make this into a gossip tabloid- right? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 29, 2009, 3:33 pm

Monkees, The - Music Groups
OK, I see. I still think you guys should do what "the site that shall not be named" did and restrict people to one vote per IP. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on May 29, 2009, 3:19 pm

Maury - TV Shows
Mother: I'm a MILLION percent positive that he's the father of my child! (DNA test is ready) Maury: Joe...you are NOT the father! (Mother cries and runs off stage) -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 29, 2009, 1:27 pm

Fairly OddParents, The - TV Shows
How come all the boning reasons (except "Never Boned") have gone up?! The user who did that is an idiot! If not, Dwight Eisenhower was Jewish. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 29, 2009, 12:27 pm

Quentin Tarantino - Celebrities
Pass some slaw, hushpuppies and halibut sandwiches all around, "Inglorius Basterds" is coming to a theatre near you.... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 29, 2009, 10:54 am

Cartoon Network - Random Topics
Cartoon Network never boned? No! Whoever votes that way is a pure idiot! All of its current original programming is TERRIBLE. Perhaps I should kill heads of police in China and ultimately free China from Communist rule. Maybe then you'll stop being an idiot! Relax, I'm being facetious. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 29, 2009, 7:00 am

Aladdin - Movie Series
If you think this series still rocked after the Return of Jafar, etc., you suck ass. The Return of Jafar was terrible, and I'm sure Aladdin and the King of Thieves was not so good either. The fact that Robin Williams returned as the voice of the Genie is not an excuse for it still rocking. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 29, 2009, 6:42 am

Monkees, The - Music Groups
The Site's loyal fans of the Monkees have been voting on this every day over and over. However, they havent spammed us or hacked the site, there fore it is legal for the votes. We did change the vote timer to wait 5 minutes not ten seconds to stop a vote run up like this, however we're going to let it stand as is. The vote #'s arent so high that it isnt possible to reach (i.e. 10 million votes) and the other vote getters can use this as a milestone to cross. So I hope that sums it up. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 29, 2009, 5:14 am

Monkees, The - Music Groups
Absolutely it was spam voted. It should all be thrown out. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on May 28, 2009, 10:50 pm

Panda Bears - Random Topics
How does an animal bone the fish? Putting this kind of stuff on the site will make it bone the fish. And by the way they are called giant pandas and not panda bears. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 28, 2009, 10:42 pm

Aerosmith - Music Groups
One of the very few groups who are just as good now as they were when they started. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 28, 2009, 10:33 pm

Adam Sandler - Celebrities
Talented actor, but "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" was a close call. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 28, 2009, 10:11 pm

Brad Pitt - Celebrities
Brangelina. Who cares? Does he do anything else but submit to her and their litter of children? They and TomKat are the worst Hollywood couples. They are famous for being couples now. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 28, 2009, 10:06 pm

Monkees, The - Music Groups
Am I the only one that gets the feeling this topic is being spam voted? It seems unlikely that more people care about this than anything else on the site. -- Submitted By: (EtherealMutation) on May 28, 2009, 2:26 pm

Aladdin - Movie Series
"Sequels" is misspelled in one of the entries on the Aladdin page. http://www.bonethefish.com/viewtopics.php?636 -- Submitted By: (EtherealMutation) on May 28, 2009, 10:56 am

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) - TV Shows
I liked that the show was darker than the original series but the April O'Neil from the other series was much hotter than the version in this series, it went downhill during the Fast Forward episodes. -- Submitted By: (comic_guy87) on May 28, 2009, 10:56 am

Scooby Doo - TV Shows
Not bad for the most part but I hated the episodes with just Scooby, Shaggy, and Scrappy all they did was run and grab Scrappy who was the only useful member despite his annoyance, I loved the first three movies in the late 90's they were so dark, violent, spooky, the monsters were real, and people actually died, some of the movies after wards were okay but they were tamer, what I didn't like about What's New Scooby Doo was Fred and Daphne were less intelligent than in earlier series and movies before then incarnations never goofed around. -- Submitted By: (comic_guy87) on May 28, 2009, 10:51 am

Ren and Stimpy - TV Shows
After John K. left the show just wasn't as good anymore but quite a few from seasons three and four had good episodes but season five had very few as it just involved very weird situations, then came the adult party cartoon episodes the first one Onward and Upward was awful nothing but poop, snot, and gay jokes, the second one Ren Seeks Help was an improvement it was very much like the earlier episodes except more vulgar and disgusting it took a look into Ren's past on why he's so psychotic my favorite part was the ending, then there's Firedogs 2 it was alright but the constipation scene was nasty, Naked Beach Frenzy was okay very old school feel to it except they wouldn't show topless scenes, Altruists was okay this one probably features the most abuse Stimpy takes from Ren in these episodes but they could've done without the log sawing gag and when Stimpy takes off his skin and talks to the headless son about being gay, Stimpy's Pregnant was another one I didn't like it was too stupid and disgusting. -- Submitted By: (comic_guy87) on May 28, 2009, 10:38 am

Disney - Random Topics
I meant, Insanity_Prelude, for the last comment. Sorry. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 28, 2009, 9:54 am

Disney - Random Topics
Insanity Parade, I may be showing my age but I feel the same way about "Old Yeller"! I think anyone who sees that and doesn't bawl at the end has no heart. Period. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 28, 2009, 9:54 am

Ted Nugent - Music Groups
For me, it's not that I care if Ted Nugent hunts, it's the fact that he loudly disses all men who DON'T hunt that makes him bone with me. Hey, many of us live cities and we think we have better things to do with our time! If I were stuck in the woods with no food, sure I'd hunt whatever edible, non-endangered animal species were available but I don't see the point of going out of my way to do it when there's no need. Besides, if ALL men city dwellers and rural non-hunters raced out into the wilderness to hunt whatever there was, there'd be virtually nothing left for Ted and his friends so he should be grateful that there are those of us who don't hunt instead of dissing us! Why so insecure? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 28, 2009, 9:42 am

Little Caesars - Random Topics
Actually, dirk, I think it would have been better had the beseiged Italian citizens delivered Little Caesars to the invading Mongols. Too bad it would be a few centuries before pizza would be invented. 'Gag a maggot'? Good one! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 28, 2009, 9:32 am

Little Caesars - Random Topics
Did he just say "Gag a Maggot"? lol -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 28, 2009, 7:34 am

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
The NBA has an integrity problem, as shrill and annoying as a referee's whistle. If the competitors don't trust the truth in the final score, why should we? Did the Nuggets lose to the Los Angeles Lakers 103-94, or were they robbed by referees who gave favorable calls to a marquee franchise that pumps up television ratings? Does the league want to see superstar Kobe Bryant in the NBA Finals rather than the tattooed bad boys of Denver? In an accusation that goes straight to the heart of the sport's integrity, one member of the Nuggets shook his head in disgust after the game, and could not believe how cheap it was for Los Angeles to buy a 3-2 lead in the Western Conference finals. "The Lakers paid $50,000 to win that game. They got their money's worth," said a Denver player, not wanting to be identified for fear of retribution from the league. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 28, 2009, 7:28 am

James Bond - Movie Series
Hye in defense of the "Remake" of Casino Royale- this was done as a comedy by Woody Allen, as sort of an Austin Powers like send up (before Austin Powers) in the 60's or 70's) only recently had the rights become available to do this film as a real BOND film. So lets cut a little bit of slack to the franchise over this "Remake in Name Only" -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 28, 2009, 6:45 am

James Bond - Movie Series
The series has had its low points but never boned. The main reason for this is the fact that the films are essentially stand alones. However, it could bone if they keep remaking old titles. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 28, 2009, 6:40 am

Diddy - Music Groups
Day one, no questions. He has absolutely no talent at all. The start of his career was the worst when he would do "covers" of songs which consisted of him saying yeah over every song. Now he has his grubby little hands in everything. Go away! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 28, 2009, 6:37 am

Little Caesars - Random Topics
Instead of catapulting plague-riddled corpses into Medieval Italian cities the Mongols should have simply sent over some Little Caesars. That pizza could gag a maggot! -- Submitted By: (dirk713) on May 28, 2009, 4:05 am

Deadliest Catch - TV Shows
This show is symptomatic of The History Channel's shift from historic event programming to gearhead paradise. The spirit of your "self-important high school shop teacher on steroids" lives on in shows like this and Axe Men. -- Submitted By: (dirk713) on May 28, 2009, 3:47 am

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
The season lasts way too long. Interest is long gone by the time the play offs start. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 27, 2009, 10:22 pm

Ted Nugent - Music Groups
Boned when he decided to cram his political beliefs down our throats. Who cares if he hunts? So do lots of other people and they don't make a big deal out of it. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 27, 2009, 10:21 pm

Doug - TV Shows
This show was horrible. Doug was one of the whiniest wussies on all of TV. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 27, 2009, 10:16 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
This show boned the moment that the Nicktoons aired. That was Ren and Stimpy, Doug, and Rugrats. It went downhill very fast after this. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 27, 2009, 10:14 pm

Joey (TV series) - TV Shows
the reason this show boned was because it was a spin off of "Friends." "Friends" had boned the fish about three years before it ended/ By that point, people were tired of it. It would be like "Seinfeld" having a spin off or even worse, "The Simpsons." -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 27, 2009, 10:09 pm

Cavemen - TV Shows
My sentiments on this show can be summed up in three simple letters: WTF? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 27, 2009, 10:05 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
While she was never too talented anyway, when she claimed that her son's autism was caused by vaccines and then claimed he was cured, she lost all credibility. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 27, 2009, 10:02 pm

William Shatner - Celebrities
He needs to retire. He had talent but is too far past his prime. The Priceline commercials are a good example. Leonard Nimoy is a class act in this regard. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 27, 2009, 9:51 pm

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) - Random Topics
Someday they will be our official sponsor. www.bonefishgrill.com -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 27, 2009, 2:21 pm

Panda Bears - Random Topics
I can't believe panda bears boned the fish. Your right though they will probably die out because they are to lazy for sex. lol -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 27, 2009, 2:19 pm

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
Denver vs Orlando in the finals. Mark it up. Games have been actually fun to watch this past week. Go Birdman!!! -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 27, 2009, 2:15 pm

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - TV Shows
Did anyone see that season premier last night. Total crap. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 27, 2009, 2:13 pm

Terminator - Movie Series
Saw the new one last night. Was kinda fun, lots of blowing stuff up in a transformers kinda way. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 27, 2009, 2:03 pm

DVDs - Random Topics
Blu-Ray, my butt. What't the point? It's just going to go obsolete in a few years once someone makes a better format. Then that format will go obsolete, then the one after that, then the one after that after that... -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 27, 2009, 12:08 pm

Addams Family, The - TV Shows
I think not! Never boned! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 27, 2009, 11:47 am

Cavemen - TV Shows
It's like they knew in advance this sitcom was going to flop. But that's no psychic feat: EVERYONE knew in advance that this sitcom was going to flop! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 27, 2009, 11:23 am

TiVo - Random Topics
Hi I made a mistake can you guys move this to Random topics? -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 27, 2009, 3:58 am

NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) - Random Topics
I think everyone remembered this. Blowing the cassette for minutes to play your favorite game. Great console! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 27, 2009, 3:56 am

Lost - TV Shows
I don't know how I can wait till February 2010?! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 27, 2009, 3:19 am

John Travolta - Celebrities
Besides killing his own career in the '80s, I detest Travolta for squandering the career comeback that Tarantino bestowed upon him. Travolta flushed his career down the toilet a second time by once again picking incredibly lame projects. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on May 26, 2009, 8:43 pm

Cavemen - TV Shows
They couldn't even get the same actors from the commercials. How lame. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on May 26, 2009, 8:36 pm

Martial Law - TV Shows
It was this show that taught me not to trust TV producers. It all started back when Season 1 of Martial Law ended. The new executive producers Lee Goldberg and William Rabkin came on alt.asian-movies and began telling us about the "exciting new changes" they had in mind. Many people balked at the changes. I was young and naive, and I said that we should "wait and see the new season before judging it". After all, Season 1 of Martial Law wasn't Shakespeare; it certainly could be improved upon, right? Well, the second season aired that fall and the so-called "haters" were absolutely right. Ratings plummeted and the show was canceled. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on May 26, 2009, 8:22 pm

TV Tropes - Websites
On that note, "Squick" wasn't actually a Troper-coined term. -- Submitted By: (InsanityPrelude) on May 26, 2009, 6:58 pm

TV Tropes - Websites
Occasional annoying arguments about renaming things and getting rid of "just for fun" pages e.g. Crowning Moment Of Awesome, but still dratted addicting. I like it. -- Submitted By: (InsanityPrelude) on May 26, 2009, 6:57 pm

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
I used to laugh at the NBA consiracy nuts, then I realized I'm one of them- are there any upsets in this sham of a league these days? What a boring league, and with a salary cap no less, I should re-evaluate my stance on baseball, at lease there are some surprises and upsets in the post season- what a snooooozer this league has become. Lakers, Cavs, Kobe, LeBron, we know the league "wills" you to win- boooooring. I'll have some flounder and halibut at the end of the first quarter.... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 26, 2009, 6:08 pm

Two and a Half Men - TV Shows
I had the misfortune of watching this trainwreck last night- what a horrible cliched show- what was once a funny irreverant comedy is now just dumb jokes that are more and more outlandish like the Simpsons have done in recent years. What a flaming pile of slaw and hush puppies this show has become. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 26, 2009, 6:05 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
From "The Most Dangerous Nigga in Amerikkka" to lousy family friendly comedies? What a complete sellout. Go make a another kids movie with someone like Queen Latifa and stop "acting hard". Eazy-E was right you are a straight up Bitch Ice Cube! Can I have some frozen water with my cold helping of Salmon and Fries? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 26, 2009, 6:04 pm

This show used to be great it was around since I was three years old so it was a big part of my childhood, it used to be realistic despite being a cartoon with people that have yellow skin and nothing too over the top happening while being really funny, but the new writers ruined it by having random wacky things things happen all the time like characters will fly without the use of an airplane or wings and mythical creatures appearing out of now where, and most of the characters including Marge and Lisa have become idiots. -- Submitted By: (comic_guy87) on May 26, 2009, 5:35 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
This was one of the greatest animated sitcoms ever but then Luanne had to get involved with Lucky an ugly, bucktoothed,middle aged, idiot, and she had stated in previous episodes that she would never ever marry someone who was so many years older than her and she was repulsed by hillbillies and the new writers had to ruin it and worse off they had her marry him and he's not funny at all how many times can you stand "duh I done gone and slipped on pee pee at the costco" and worse off when she became pregnant she was pregnant for two years and did not show any signs until the episode where she gave birth, another reason was the death of Cotton Hill a great character they could've handled it better like they just had to retcon his earlier prejudice of the Japanese even though he felt bad for what he did to them and in tern forgave them for what they did to him in an earlier episode and he could've had a more heroic death like an intruder breaking into the house and about to kill the Hills when he takes a bullet for them and fights off the intruder before being taken off to the hospital instead of swallowing shrimp, developing an allergy and falling onto a grill after picking a fight with the chef, Bobby, and Didi with G.H. could've visited him in the hospital there was no excuse for that Bobby could've handled it, Peggy shouldn't have bitched him out before he died you just don't to that to a dying person, and they should not have cremated him that was a big waste in an earlier episode he fought hard to earn a veteran's grave, then there's the character flanderizations like Bobby being extremely immature he was more mature in the earlier episodes, Luanne's over exaggerated stupidity to the point where she became the very thing she never wanted to be a hillbilly, the character background changes like Peggy living on a ranch in Montana she never stated she lived on a ranch before, her mother having changed completely in appearance and attitude and Peggy claiming to have not talked to her in 20 years despite her visiting in past episodes and them having a fine relationship, and Luanne's father's change in personality and appearance in past episodes he was described as a small timid man who looked like Peggy if she were a dude and he had fled because Leanne was abusive to him but in the episode where he appeared he was completely changed he was a big fat guy who looked nothing like Peggy he claimed to have never talked to Hank despite him saying he enjoyed his company in past episodes, he claimed to not have seen Luanne since she was a little girl despite her last seeing him when she was just a few years younger than her present age, and he was changed into a sleazy, lazy, con artist who supposibly ran off because he's addicted to drugs, and last off all very few of the episodes have anything memorable or exciting happen like in past episodes. -- Submitted By: (comic_guy87) on May 26, 2009, 5:11 pm

Quiznos - Random Topics
Totally agree with you, Robert. Unfortunately, it's gotten so that it's very difficult to find any advertizements that DON'T treat viewers like morons! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 26, 2009, 9:47 am

Webster - TV Shows
This show boned from day one. It was so sickening sweet it needed to warn people it could cause diabetes. -- Submitted By: (meQal) on May 26, 2009, 5:34 am

Waffle House - Random Topics
Where else can you get questionable food and a staff with just as questionable hygene while sitting in a booth next to a couple of drunks at 3AM? It boned for day one cause they will hire anything. Swear I went to one once that had a waitress that reeked worse than the dumpster outside. In fact I always suspected she was living in theat dumpster during her off hours. -- Submitted By: (meQal) on May 26, 2009, 5:09 am

Macarena, The - Random Topics
If I never hear that song again it will be too soon. The first time I heard it, I wanted to drive nails into my head. -- Submitted By: (meQal) on May 26, 2009, 5:04 am

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
This placed boned from Day One. The food comes with enough grease to lube a fleet vehicles. -- Submitted By: (meQal) on May 26, 2009, 5:03 am

DVDs - Random Topics
DVD's are great, Im never going to upgrade, they are good enough and priced affordably, and I have almost all of the titles I want on them. I laugh at Blu Ray ads where they show these newer crap fests like Ghost Rider and Van Helsing, where they tell you- NOW SEE IT IN UN PRECEDENTED DETAIL. Guess what, Blu Ray doesnt write good scripts or direct good movies. Ill watch my DVD's of Animal House and Goodfellas any day of the week before I spend a cent to upgrade them for more "clarity". -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 26, 2009, 3:35 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
I hope someone has the guts to ask him about it. I wonder how he will react to all this. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 26, 2009, 1:14 am

NBA on ABC - TV Shows
While the NBA has become much more watered down in the past decade or so, the quality of the television coverage has dropped significantly as well. ABC's NBA broadcasts completely pale in comparison to NBC's. They lack the drama that was a strong element of NBC's broadcast, as well as the great theme music, which has been replaced with the pop artist du jour (Rob Thomas, the Pussycat Dolls, etc.). Muting the crowd noise, showing the same four teams over and over again (look at their regular season broadcast schedule...it's the Cavs, Fakers, Heat, Mavs and almost no one else). And the sharply reduced broadcast schedule is terrible. Look at the 2009 playoffs and the extremely minimal amount of games televised on ABC...and the teams which were selected. Boring mismatches were selected over exciting series just because of the teams involved...Fakers, Cavs, etc. We just had a three-day weekend. Back in the day, NBC would have aired one game per day. ABC aired one game total (Fakers, of course), because showing reruns of Ugly Betty or Desperate Housewives is *far* more interesting than the NBA playoffs, as we all know. -- Submitted By: (neo11) on May 25, 2009, 11:53 pm

TV Tropes - Websites
I need to check this out. Nice job. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 25, 2009, 10:02 pm

DVDs - Random Topics
I got totally screwed by VHS. I spent hundreds, if not thousands on owning VHS movies. They all went into the garbage. In a year or two, people will be discarding their 'regular DVDs' because they only want BluRay, or whatever comes out next. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 25, 2009, 10:02 pm

DVDs - Random Topics
DVD's haven't boned just yet, but I'd much rather download a movie (I have blazing speed) than get a DVD. I'm way more likely to watch an 'On-Demand' movie than I am to go get a DVD. I haven't bought a DVD in ages. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 25, 2009, 10:00 pm