Will & Grace - TV Shows
This show makes me laugh like no other. It was a riot and there were times I would yell at the screen for Will to just cut Jack loose. Leo came in and screwed it up for everyone. -- Submitted By: (Bobsuruncle) on June 9, 2009, 12:18 am

Waltons, The - TV Shows
Saw the pilot one Christmas, The Homecoming. New the show would be a hit. It started off like The Monroes as people just trying to make it with the odds stacked against them. It just ran too long. -- Submitted By: (Bobsuruncle) on June 9, 2009, 12:13 am

Walker, Texas Ranger - TV Shows
This show was stupid from day one. The DA and a ranger? I am a Texas cop and this would be considered a conflict of interest. Second, the rangers don't get involved that often. There is only one assigned to an area, not fifty per square foot. On the show they got involved in everything that would have been the responsibility of the Travis County SO or the Austin PD. Most rangers don't have black belts, old rangers don't run bars and still have authority, and the DA has never been kidnapped, in this show it happens once a month. About the only truth in the whole show is that nobody loves Norris more than he does. -- Submitted By: (Bobsuruncle) on June 9, 2009, 12:05 am

JumptheShark.com - Websites
Hey guys, just to make me hate them even more, TV Guide has blocked the Internet Archive Wayback Machine (archive.org) from accessing the old jumptheshark.com. Now there is absolutely no way to read the old stuff any more. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 8, 2009, 11:21 pm

My Three Sons - TV Shows
I can't say for sure, but I recall somebody posting something similar on the Unnamed Site. I recall the child actress herself coming onto the site and posting. This show is way before my time so I really can't say, but adding a girl to a show called "My Three Sons" does sound like a fish boning to me. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 8, 2009, 11:17 pm

Home Improvement - TV Shows
When they started doing a bunch of "A very special..." episodes. Randy's cancer scare, Jill thinking about cheating on Tim, Brad doing drugs & having sex, Mark becoming emo-goth, ect. A family comedy trying to tackle serious topics always leaves a bad aftertaste. Randy transforming from funny sarcastic wiseacre to a "Human Lisa Simpson" d-bag was also pretty bad. -- Submitted By: (Jon_Dohnson) on June 8, 2009, 10:31 pm

My Three Sons - TV Shows
Somebody better mail that fugly Dawn Lyn a box of bandaids cause her pudgy little fingers must be bleeding. She has been clicking on the Never Boned button every 5 minutes 12 hours a day. She far too stupid to realize she keeping My Three Sons on top with the most votes by doing that. She just drawing more attention to herself for boning the show with her bad acting. In 12 years on JTS there was only 10 votes for never jumping. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on June 8, 2009, 9:01 pm

Ron Howard - Celebrities
Ron Howard had my respect by being one of the very few to escape a stereotype and go on to other successful roles. The character of Opie would normally have killed most actors but not Ron Howard. He went on to star in American Graffiti, and then created the role of Richie Cunningham in Happy Days, and now he's a highly respected director. He lost some points this year when he and Andy Griffith reprised their Mayberry roles of Andy and Opie and filmed the Obama for President ad. Now I'm afraid Ron, Opie, and Richie are all just more of the liberal political hacks you'll find running around in Hollwood. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 8, 2009, 3:21 pm

Calvin and Hobbes - Random Topics
I'll always miss this one! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 8, 2009, 2:29 pm

Flip Wilson Show, The - TV Shows
Yeah, I always got a laugh out of Geraldine saying "What you see is what you get!" in so many different emphases. Like Minnie Pearl, the character had universal appeal because Flip was having fun with a personality everyone had some recognition of without demeaning anyone. A tricky line to walk-especially considering that this was a man's man playing a female character. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 8, 2009, 2:25 pm

April Fools' Day - Random Topics
Joe, I think the most likely reason for its origins has to do with the calendar switch in 1563, France in which the OLD New Year's got celebrated on the NEW April 1st. Anyway, the illiterate peasantry hadn't heard of the edict so they were STILL celebrating the OLD New Year with all kinds of merrymaking and carryings on. This prompted the city folks and aristocrats to become very derisive of them and laugh "Look at all those APRIL FOOLS!". Anyway, it seems even after the misunderstanding was cleared up, everyone liked the idea of a day of pranks and mischief so the day stuck and spread to other countries! Maybe this likely French-originated celebration is not the most edifying holiday but surely is less destructive than Britain's Guy Fawke's Day which involves burning a straw man in front of a crowd! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 8, 2009, 2:17 pm

My Three Sons - TV Shows
I wonder what Rebecca's problem with Dawn Lyn is. She not only posted negative comments about her on the My Three Sons page, but she also feels the need to go to the pages of other TV shows and further humiliate poor Dawn Lyn. Then she sits by her computer around the clock and runs up the "New Kid in Town - Dodie" category on the My Three Sons page. Rebecca, this is borderline stalking. Move on girl. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 8, 2009, 12:29 pm

Peter Pan (Disney) - Movie Series
Tinkerbell is evil. EVIL! She tried to get Wendy killed! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 8, 2009, 12:18 pm

7-Eleven - Random Topics
No more arcades? That's a good reason. I remember when I was a little kid, I'd walk to the local 7-Eleven, buy myself a slurpee, and play the arcade game until it was time to go home or I got bored with it. It's since been arcade-less for the longest time. It seems every place which is not an arcade place is bent on eradicating arcade games, not just 7-Eleven. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 8, 2009, 12:12 pm

Will Farrell - Celebrities
This guy was on Man Vs. Wild the other night. He was silly, was a good show. Him eating a dead dear eyeball cooked over a campfire was classic. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 8, 2009, 9:55 am

Dukes of Hazzard, The - TV Shows
Coy and Vance, without a doubt. Fake Dukes = BTF. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 8, 2009, 12:03 am

Diff'rent Strokes - TV Shows
Correcting a point on the "Very Special ..." reason: The sex predator went after Arnold and his friend Dudley, not after Arnold and Willis. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 8, 2009, 12:01 am

Will Farrell - Celebrities
I heard that "Land of the Lost" was as bad as It looked in the horrible trailers. Thankfully it bombed so maybe, just maybe we will see less of the chronically un-funny and un-talented Will Ferrell. Who has become in my mind more annoying than Obnoxious Funny in Name only Jim Carrey. I hope someone drops a truckload of Fish and Slaw on you Will Farrell. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 7, 2009, 8:49 pm

David Carradine - Celebrities
Unfortunately with his death happening in another country, we'll probably never know what happened. The most logical sense I can make out of it is that there was a Thai hooker with him and she ran when things went wrong. There are all sorts of reasons why the hotel or Thai authorities would want that aspect covered up. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 7, 2009, 8:04 pm

John Wayne - Celebrities
The Duke is the definition of always rocked. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 7, 2009, 6:25 pm

My Three Sons - TV Shows
They did make a spinoff aout Dodie. They changed her name to Corky and called it "Life Goes On." -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on June 7, 2009, 5:33 pm

John Travolta - Celebrities
I thkn people are saying that John ignored what was really wrong with his sun due to his religious beliefs which led to his death. That's just tragic, and fair to point out. The actual death of the son isnt the reasons. IMHO -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 7, 2009, 4:57 pm

My Three Sons - TV Shows
The show was never good until Dodie joined the cast. Dodie absolutely rocked. Why did they never do a spin off called Dodie? That would have rocked too. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 7, 2009, 3:51 pm

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) - Random Topics
They have a campaign to rename fish "sea kittens". Come on...Bone the Sea Kitten? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 7, 2009, 9:15 am

Small Wonder - TV Shows
That robot girl spoke that way because her acting coach was Dawn Lyn who played Dodie on "My Three Sons". Dawn Lyn was voted The Worst Child Actor Of All Time. -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on June 7, 2009, 8:58 am

Beverly Hills, 90210 - TV Shows
Dylan and Kelly, wtf! I'll pull their weaves out. -- Submitted By: (Spooky) on June 7, 2009, 12:47 am

Ambien - Random Topics
I, uh, I thought I submitted this to the random topics section. Sorry. This medication seems very dangerous though. People take it and then, you can forget about sleep walking, they drive, eat, take large amounts of other medications, have sex... ! It's insane, and this is supposed to be a good night's rest? I'd rather just stay up. -- Submitted By: (Spooky) on June 7, 2009, 12:40 am

Disney - Random Topics
Eisner expanded the company, made tons of money, and killed the magic. Now that he's gone maybe things will debone. -- Submitted By: (msweller) on June 7, 2009, 12:12 am

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
Solving crimes and living in Hawaii at the same time? Dude, I'm there. Book 'em Danno. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 10:03 pm

NYPD Blue - TV Shows
Great show. Dennis Franz showing his butt doesn't make the show bone any fish. Fat unattractive people get naked too. NYPD Blue was just the first show to recognize that. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 10:02 pm

Led Zeppelin - Music Groups
Robert Plant is one of the best vocals in rock and roll history. Jimmy Page is one of the greatest guitarists in rock and roll history. Throw in John Paul Jones and John Bonham for kicks and you have one of the top 5 rock acts of all time along with the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, & AC/DC. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 10:00 pm

Henry Winkler - Celebrities
Henry Winkler didn't bone any fish. Sure, he was the Fonz and went from a hoodlum to a respected business owner, but if that could happen don't you think the Fonz would be the one to figure it out? He was great in Water Boy as well. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 9:55 pm

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - TV Shows
I hear next season they are adopting an aquarium full of fish since they seem to bone them quite often now. Very sad that these two supposed adults act like kids. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 9:52 pm

Pee-Wee Herman - Celebrities
Pee wee boned when he showed us his wee wee. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 9:03 pm

Rock of Love - TV Shows
Brett, you boned when you agreed to this show. Dude, you are the lead singer of a rock band. It doesn't matter if you've lost your voice or your hair, you will always get chicks. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 8:26 pm

Sasha Baron Cohen - Celebrities
This guy is a bonehead and I'm waiting for the day that someone hauls off and clocks him right on his big nose. There's a Sasha Cohen movie I'll go see. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 6:36 pm

Bill Cosby - Celebrities
Bill never boned a fish in his life. A lot of comedians could take a lesson or two from him. He doesn't have to rely on using vulgarity to be funny, he makes his humor from everyday life situations. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 6:33 pm

April Fools' Day - Random Topics
The most stupid holiday ever. Who thought this silly idea up anyway. Play a trick, then say April Fool. If you do this then YOU are the April fool. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 6:04 pm

John Travolta - Celebrities
It's a little cruel to make John bone the fish because of his son. I say show some respect. John is the rare exception of a former television star being able to avoid becoming typecast to a certain role. Vinny Barbarino was all the rage in the 70's but no one ever calls John Vinny Barbarino anymore. That's because John hasn't been afraid to take on a wide variety of roles that come his way. Of course he'll have misses like "Perfect" and "Battleship Earth", but take a look at the successes he's had such as "Saturday Night Fever" "Stayin' Alive" and "Urban Cowboy". -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 5:31 pm

David Carradine - Celebrities
It's really in bad taste to focus on someone's tragic death, no matter the circumstances. Instead, why don't we focus on the attention he brought to the martial arts? -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 5:12 pm

Danny Bonaduce - Celebrities
Of course Danny is another of the many former child stars that couldn't handle life after fame. He does get points for at least surviving. He got bonus points for tossing the idiotic Johnny Fairplay on his head. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 6, 2009, 5:10 pm

Snopes - Websites
Rumor has it...that this site has not boned yet. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 6, 2009, 3:22 pm

Tyra Banks Show - TV Shows
Tyra Bank show is the best. She pretty and she real to, not fake at all. I learn all kind of things from watching her show. I tivo it everyday so when i get home from Target I watch my Tyra. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on June 6, 2009, 1:06 pm

Good Times - TV Shows
I love this show. Me and Noina watch it all the time. JJ was Dynomite! That Janet Jackson who was Penny was so cute. We love her too. I buy all her music when it come out. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on June 6, 2009, 1:01 pm

Boy Meets World - TV Shows
I personally hated when they made Eric stupid well actually they made Cory and Eric stupid that's the point when the show lost me. -- Submitted By: (xgracexnotesx) on June 5, 2009, 10:22 pm

Flip Wilson Show, The - TV Shows
Geraldine is the best one on this show. I like when she say, the devil made me do it! That is the funniest thing ever. He did all kinds of crazy skits like that Carol Burnet show only he had soul. How come this show not on no more? -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on June 5, 2009, 7:34 pm

What's Happening!! - TV Shows
I love this show. Me and Noina watch this all the time. We love that Dee cause she say the funniest things. After she say them, she looks like she gonna crack a smile, but she never do. This show so good, they bring it back later and call it Whats happenening Now. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on June 5, 2009, 7:30 pm

Judge Judy - TV Shows
Actually, I admit she's a guilty pleasure! You don't know how much I wish I could pull no punches with some of my colleagues at work using her catchphrases (e.g." DO I have 'stupid' written on my face?" "You're fulla baloney!" "I'm spea-KING!" "An' if it doesn't make sense, then it's a lie!",etc.)- often punctuated with her own set of referee hand-signals and desk banging! The only way the show's boning now is that it's gone to reruns yet still is billed in my local market as 'All New'. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 5, 2009, 11:44 am

Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, The - TV Shows
Ozzie and Harriet Nelson created a " scripted reality based sitcom", as I call it, which portrayed the day in and day out inner workings and dynamics of the average American family. Even in watching it today, one can identify with the scenarios in the episodes. It's charming, decent and an American institution! It ran for 14 years on ABC (1952 - 1966) and by 1957, a 17 year old Ricky Nelson stepped up behind the microphone to sing and the rest is history. Rest in peace, Ozzie, Harriet and Rick. We still miss you. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on June 5, 2009, 11:42 am

David Carradine - Celebrities
There's so many odd details coming to light about the circumstances surrounding his sudden death (that I will NOT put forth in this site that may be read by children) as well as at least one claim that goes contrary to what the Thai official cause was that I have to say that, at this point, it almost sounds like a plot to one of his movies! Regardless of how it may have happened, I think we should respect his grieving family and leave them in peace. They are going to have to deal with whatever happened the rest of their lives and besieging them while they're still in their initial shock serves no good purpose! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 5, 2009, 11:36 am

That Girl - TV Shows
This was my favorite show to watch growing up. My sister and I never missed an episode. I just adored Marlo Thomas as Ann Marie, she was darling. I was so happy when they released the series on DVD. It has been great fun watching this show again uncut in its original form. -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on June 5, 2009, 9:05 am

David Carradine - Celebrities
I'm hearing someone hung him? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 5, 2009, 7:27 am

Hotmail - Websites
Dude that's funny and so right. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 5, 2009, 7:23 am

Hotmail - Websites
If it weren't for Hotmail, how would Government officals in Africa be able to contact people via email when they needed to transfer large amounts of cash or find distance relatives of someone who was tragicly killed? Also what would these unheard of lottery officals use to contact winners who need to send them information to claim their prize? Thanks Hotmail for making it easier for my inbox to be that much more full with spam. -- Submitted By: (meQal) on June 5, 2009, 4:48 am

Montel Williams Show, The - TV Shows
The whole show was about Montel trying to get laid. Even if he could have the greatest figures in history of the show and one woman who's story is a boring as watchign paint dry, if he tought she was hot, he would focus most of the show on her. -- Submitted By: (meQal) on June 5, 2009, 4:22 am

Judge Judy - TV Shows
You are about to enter the courtroom of Judge Judith "The Shrill" Schindlen (or however it's spelled). Abandon all hope of a fair hearing if you are under 30 and your court room opponant is not. That is pretty much what happens in this court show. It's more about lets make the 65+ crowd happy by showing these young punks that justice is bias towards the geriatric set thanks to a judge who's very antics would result in a judical review board removing her from the bench. -- Submitted By: (meQal) on June 5, 2009, 4:06 am

Jeffersons, The - TV Shows
I never miss this show. I love Florence. She so funny and also put that Mr. Jefferson in his place. That don't have no good shows like this anymore. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on June 4, 2009, 6:51 pm

My Three Sons - TV Shows
Dodie sank My Three Sons. I rent Devil Times Five on dvd to see Dodie now. She on the special features and she seem special. She turn out like a old Natalie from Facts of Life only worse. She wore a ugly top over a soiled old jean jacket. If that her best outfit why she not borrow from her girlfriend? They ask her about the movie and she say she never seen it. She smart cause it stank. I only watch My Three Sons sometime cause i watch Flip Wilson instead. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on June 4, 2009, 5:18 pm

Macarena, The - Random Topics
This song is dead! THANK YOU GOD!! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 4, 2009, 1:58 pm

Star Trek - TV Shows
Spock's Brain is perhaps one of the dumbest hours of TV ever to air. Remember the part where Spock, as the patient on the operating table, starts talking McCoy through the brain surgery? Hilariously bad! Lamest dialog ever: McCOY: Where are you going to look in the entire galaxy for a Vulcan brain? KIRK: We'll follow the ion trail! And this doesn't even address the women in the steel brassieres too stupid to operate the machinery. Golly gee, they need them some manly men! Star Trek was a great show, but come on folks, Spock's Brain was the quintessential Bone the Fish moment! -- Submitted By: (raskinj) on June 4, 2009, 1:35 pm

New Leave It To Beaver, The - TV Shows
Having grown up on the classic original show, I decided to give its revival a chance. There were a few things that seemed a bit ajar- like Wally's wife Mary Ellen being pregnant with their second child for something like two years, then the baby being born before suddenly becoming four years old the next season (at least Andrew Keaton was carried a normal term by his mother)! Also, while I can't say it was a surprise that Eddie Haskell grew up to be a a bullying husband to his doormat wife, I didn't think that was very funny. Of course, it was supposed to be balanced out that he was a slightly better dad to his son who himself also happened to be Beaver's teen son's best friend but not quite as shady as his dad. Also, it seemed a bit amiss that the divorced Beaver was in no hurry to leave June's house- despite becoming rather successful going into the unspecified business with Lumpy. Yeah, I know it was good for his kids that June was around but couldn't they have had her live close by instead of in the same house? I'd say the BEST episode of the series had to do when June ran for a city counsel seat against Eddie and for the first (and only time) REALLY told him what she thought of him as a person instead of just giving him cool,unimpressed glares! Also, it was interesting that Wally's daughter seemed to get in as much mischief as her boy cousins (though NONE of them got into as much as the title character in his youth) but she proved to be a sterotypical preteen/teen mallrat. Mary Ellen and Wally didn't seem to have more to do than hover around their kids and glom on his past atheletic glory days in high school- despite them being well into middle age. And, there was little if any interaction with Beaver's ex with their sons nor did Beaver seem really interested in doing more than some occasional dating. Even though this lasted some four seasons, I don't think this will be cherished as much by the viewing public over the long haul as the original show! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 4, 2009, 11:40 am

David Carradine - Celebrities
Dead by suicide, what a tragic waste, and a horrible thing to do to his family. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 4, 2009, 11:31 am

Aerosmith - Music Groups
They turned in a hard pop-rock band singing mostly sappy love ballads after they cleaned up. -- Submitted By: (Jon_Dohnson) on June 4, 2009, 10:07 am

Craigslist - Websites
Craigslist is a joke, Ive tried to sell things two times and I've only gotten African scammers to respond to it. Craigslist is good for human slavery, and that is it, yep. -- Submitted By: () on June 10, 2009, 9:30 am

Hellraiser - Movie Series
I just rewatched the first Hellraiser Film, and it still kicks ass. This was typical of many horror franchises that have a great idea and are creative stand alone stories, then the sniff of $$$ hits the water and it is endless sequels that get worse and worse. At least we can pretend they dont exist after the first Hellraiser. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 4, 2009, 5:21 am

Monday Night Football - TV Shows
I am soooooo glad they canned Kornheiser. Of course Chuckie isn't exactly the most animated person around to replace him, but at least he isn't Kornheiser. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 3, 2009, 9:26 pm

Academy Awards, The - Random Topics
The academy awards of course are totally rigged. In Hollywood it's who you are and who you know. If you fall out of line in any way and go against the grain, whether it's politically or otherwise, your movie ain't winning and you aren't carrying any trophies. Don't they serve caviar at the party after the awards? That's a fish product you know. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 3, 2009, 9:24 pm

I think that something can "suck" while being quite commercially viable for a long time. I'd like to cite the newest Indiana Jones and the Last three Star Wars films for that. I stopped watching the Simpsons around season 10 or 11 myself, and when I catch an episode from time to time, I usually cant watch for very long, I feel without a doubt the show's quality has dropped dramatically, and some would say, it "sucks". However, FOX networks will keep it on as long as the bottom line is there. Just dont mistake Quality Entertainment for Profitable Entertainment....the are not always one and the same. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 3, 2009, 8:31 am

One more thing I have to put to the person who made the barney and friends comment. That is a terrible example. How would you know Barney and friends "sucks" It's a show for little kids. To them, I bet it's a great show. TV is all about ratings and money. If simpsons wasn't bringing it in, it would be canceled. I don't care how beloved of a show you are, the network will axe you in a second if they think you aren't profitable -- Submitted By: (phil610) on June 3, 2009, 7:51 am

Al Gore - Celebrities
If you think Al Gore had more votes than George W. Bush in Florida, you're a freaking leftist and an idiot! Those dimple votes that supposedly went to Gore did not and should NOT be counted. Al Gore was not an honest man. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on June 3, 2009, 7:30 am

GANTZ - TV Shows
Im wrapping up Season 2 of Gantz right now, if you want to see story telling that will shock you as a viewer, and throw out any chiches with writing or character, watch this anime. It's unreal. GANTZ is amazing. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 3, 2009, 7:01 am

Marilyn Manson - Music Groups
Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holywood were great albums, but after that they boned -- Submitted By: (Vincent441) on June 3, 2009, 5:58 am

My Three Sons - TV Shows
The show Boned The Fish with the introduction of Dodie. She is the best example of why women can't have babies during menopause. The show was titled "My Three Sons" Why add a daughter? They gave that poor, disheveled, and grimy child the worst dialogue. "Mr. Douglas, How come my dresses are so short, you can see my diaper" This would have been cute if she wasn't 8 years old. With so many adults in the household couldn't one of them have taken the time to run a brush through her hair? She looked as if the Douglas' just dusted her off every morning after she crawled out of Tramp's dog house. I was curious to see Dawn Lyn today so I rented the DVD "Devil Times Five" She is interviewed in the extra features. One would think that after all these years she would have bought new clothing and purchased a hairbrush. Dawn Lyn invented the grunge look, and after seeing her today, she's still "The Queen Of Grunge" -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on June 2, 2009, 11:51 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
I can see how some could say he boned by retiring and unretiring, but sucked from the start? What's up with that? This is one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play the game. He will be in the hall of fame his first year eligible, no question. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 2, 2009, 7:43 pm

Monkees, The - Music Groups
There's no spamming here, just a lot of loyal Monkee fans. Limiting the voting to once every five minutes should help. At least it created some excitement and got people talking and voting which is what this site is all about isn't it? -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 2, 2009, 7:39 pm

Charlie Brown Specials - TV Shows
Jazz pianist Vince Guaraldi composed and performed the scores for the first 15 Charlie Brown Specials and the full length feature A Boy Named Charlie Brown. I feel that Guaraldi's music was an important and irreplaceable element of the specials. In 1976, he died suddenly just hours after recording his score for It's Arbor Day, Charlie Brown. On October 24th, 1977, the first Charlie Brown Special to not feature a score by Guaraldi, It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown, premiered on CBS. From that moment on, the Charlie Brown Specials never felt the same to me. Coincidentally, It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown featured an onscreen appearance by The Little Red Haired Girl and even gave her a name (Heather). To me that was a bone moment as well. So in my opinion, It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown boned twice. -- Submitted By: (Bugman) on June 2, 2009, 5:33 pm

My Three Sons - TV Shows
I'm probably going to get dissed for saying this but I don't think Dodie was as horrible as some of the posters here (and in the former Website That Never Will Be Named) are saying. I'm far from a fan of hers and I think the character was rather extraneous to the show! The show was called 'My Three Sons'. Where's a young stepddaughter supposed to fit in with three sons, three grandsons, several daughters-in-law and Uncle Charley? I really wonder if they thought that somehow Dodie's character would suddenly get all the preteen girls to watch it who had previously ignored the show! The show had long since seen better days before she'd gotten there but I don't think she alone sunk it. It was more general stodginess,boredom and the show's own old age that did it. And, while she wasn't a conventionally pretty child, I don't think she was hideous by any means. The problem was that she really didn't add anything to the show. Even the character's mother seemed to fare better relating to her new slightly older husband, stepsons, stepdaughters-in-laws, stepgrandkids and Uncle Charley than she did with her own child. The only thing that is noteworthy about the addition of Dodie was that they cast as Dodie's friend Priscilla someone named Jodie Foster in her first recurring television role. Even so, Ms. Foster seemed to be mortified at having to act as though she was a dumb kid. Whatever else can be said about Ms. Foster, she was always too intelligent(Yale graduate!) to be believable as a dumb person- no matter what lines her characters had to say. Yeah, the same couldn't be said about Ms. Lyn but Dodie did remind me of some really dumb kids in my grade school class so I guess that was something. If having been on the show is something Ms. Lyn now treasures, what does it hurt anyone else? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 2, 2009, 3:06 pm

Flawed logic. Just because the Simpsons hasn't been cancelled doesn't mean it's still good. Barney & Friends hasn't been cancelled. Does that mean it rules? Hell no. If you still think the show still has a huge fanbase: there were about 13 million viewers during the early seasons. Compare that to the 6 million now. The other 7 million probably gave up on this show's decling quality. In fact, this season has seen the lowest watched episode, which got less than 6 million viewers. As for why am I still watching it, I don't. I watched regularly until the middle of season 11. Since then, I rarely watched new episodes afterwards. I watched that 90's show. From that point on, I vowed never to watch a new Simpsons episode again. The show made us ALL laugh for years, but guess what? That's in the past. This is the present. It's time to see it for what it IS, not what it WAS. Both incarnations of the Simpsons are very different entities. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 2, 2009, 12:50 pm

Married with Children - TV Shows
I'm sorry, Seinfeld...but to me, this is the greatest sitcom ever. Maybe it's because I started watching it when it first started as a really young kid and then kind of grew up with it. Whatever the reason, I can't imagine TV without MWC -- Submitted By: (phil610) on June 2, 2009, 8:47 am

Boo-hoo, all you little crybabies out there. "oh the show sucks, the show sucks" maybe some of you need to stop taking this CARTOON so seriously as far as continuity and what not. I mean, good Lord! I'm so sick of hearing about how every season after 9 sucks. after 9?! the show is going to be on season 21 next year. If the show was so terrible, it would have been canceled years ago. every episode makes me laugh, and a lot. Fortunetly, regular people still enjoy the show, and thus, it goes on for at least 2 more years. Why are any of you even watching it still if it sucked after season 9? That was over 10 years ago. I love this show, always have, always will. I will never turn my back on this show that has brought me endless hours of joy. -- Submitted By: (phil610) on June 2, 2009, 8:26 am

Al Gore - Celebrities
Poor Gore! He would have WON if that stupid Attourney General had let that Cuban Kid stay in the U.S.! -- Submitted By: (Regulus) on June 2, 2009, 7:26 am

Captain Planet and the Planeteers - TV Shows
This was a good show, but it did get a little extreme there in the end. Did anybody else love the mullet that Captain Planet had? :) -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 1, 2009, 11:10 pm

Late Show with David Letterman - TV Shows
David Letterman is funny. However, the thing that keeps me from watching it much is Paul Schaeffer (sp?). He has no talent. All he does is agree with everything that Dave says. I wish I could make millions to just agree with someone constantly. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 1, 2009, 11:02 pm

Beastie Boys, The - Music Groups
About three years ago I threw out my Beasties CD's yes,I chucked them- from rocking out to "Liscense to Ill" and "Paul's Boutique for Years" I had it with the Bush Bashing, annoying preachy political minded lousy music. But what pushed me over the edge was when they got mad at prodigy for singing "smack my bitch up"- this from a band that used to hit eachother with huge rubber cocks on stage when on tour with Madonna in the 80's- and then started changing the "sexist lyrics" to their own songs from the old albums, now they were too enlightened to degrade women- GROAN!!. Please move to Tibet, you are the most un-fun fish boning annoying band in the word- Bone the Fish- rap about that... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 1, 2009, 4:01 pm

Apple Inc. - Random Topics
I have both a Mac and Windows PC. I like them both. But to me, a Mac is a little bit easier to use. It might be because I used it all the time at school when I was a kid (Ironically, I am using a Windows PC to go online as I write and post this). Mac is better for graphics and design, such as Adobe products (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.), while Windows is more ideal for everything else (I find Windows to be better than Mac when it comes the internet). Alas, graphic design tends to have more expensive products, hence one of the reasons Mac costs more than Windows. But, yeah, I wish the people in charge of advertising the Mac would stop appealing to the "cool" crowd and actually give them very good reasons why they should get a Mac ("Because it's cooler than a PC" doesn't cut it!). -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 1, 2009, 1:06 pm

Coca Cola Company - Random Topics
What, does Coke think we all have a sense of taste as bad as a smoker's? I sure as hell can taste the differences between cola products. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 1, 2009, 12:58 pm

DVDs - Random Topics
I just got Wall-E on DVD. The packaging is ABSOLUTE S***! The WHOLE THING is just a cheapo cardboard package! The DVD holder (also cardboard!) got stuck in the case as I tried to get it out. I wound up having to bend the case to get it out! Eco-friendly packaging, indeed. Now we're cutting down more trees instead of recycling plastic. That's ecologically sound, cutting down the very things that remove greenhouse gases from our air. Going green? Hmph! It's more like SAVING green. I'm going to keep the DVD out now. I'm not going to put it back in, lest it get stuck once again. To anyone who bought a Blu-Ray recently: Do they pack the Blu-Rays in cardboard, too? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 1, 2009, 12:35 pm

Global warming - Random Topics
A person asked me this: "Global warming occurred at the end of the ice age. What caused that? Did Woolly Mammoths or the humans who hunted them drive SUVs?" Food for thought. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 1, 2009, 12:25 pm

2 Stupid Dogs - TV Shows
Well, isn't that cute? But it's WRONG!! --- Hollywood -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 1, 2009, 12:21 pm

Global warming - Random Topics
I thought about global warming all winter as we had one of the longest and coldest wintres on record. Go Global Warming!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 1, 2009, 10:20 am

Global warming - Random Topics
Stop Global Warming, CLOSE WASHINTON DC!!! -- Submitted By: (Regulus) on June 1, 2009, 10:01 am

Al Gore - Celebrities
His green message is good. He warns against global warming (which everyone blames on fossil fuels) and tells us to go green as he lives in a mansion that uses $2,400 worth of energy per month (it uses gas, which is a FOSSIL FUEL!). Compare that to Bush's eco-friendly ranch that uses no fossil fuels, collects rainwater, purifies the water used in the sink and toilet to water the plants, etc. If Gore is so concerned about the Earth, why doesn't he outfit the place with green alternatives? It seems he only cares about the Earth if he gets attention and praise for it. If you think I'm lying about Gore's energy-hungry home, go to Snopes.com! Here: http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 1, 2009, 9:48 am

Bewitched - TV Shows
I can bet this show sucked ass when Dick York was replaced. You vote "Never", you're an idiot. If you want to think of yourself as an idiot, please continue. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on June 1, 2009, 6:37 am

Animorphs - TV Shows
This was a series that got screwed based on the network it was given to. If it had aired on a mainstream network instead of on Nick it would have been much better. Sadly it was given a shoe-string budget and was aired on a "kid-friendly" network which meant it had to dumbed down to nth degree. Ah well we still have the books... -- Submitted By: (gpshaw) on June 1, 2009, 12:05 am

Doctor Who - TV Shows
To respond to the prior post. No, it is not possible to watch all of the old episodes of Doctor Who and catch up. Some of the black and white ones had the mastered destroyed and have been lost forever. -- Submitted By: (msweller) on May 31, 2009, 8:40 pm

Mad About You - TV Shows
Why did Jamie kiss that guy? Just killed it for me. And that actor she kissed, I still can't stand him as a result -- he is in that new Caprica thing and I can't get past the idea that he just about broke up the Buckmans. -- Submitted By: (msweller) on May 31, 2009, 8:35 pm

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - TV Shows
The complete revamp of the second season was ineffective. Gone was the fun "James Bond in Space" with supporting characters Dr. Huer, Dr. Theopoplis and Princess Ardala. In came a boring "searching for the lost tribles of humanity" arc with cardboard type characters Captain Asmimov, Chricton, Dr. Goodfellow and Hawk. Still can't really determine whose idea this was. -- Submitted By: (msweller) on May 31, 2009, 8:22 pm

Flintstones, The - Movie Series
Original series was awesome. Even the Pebbles and Bamm Bamm show was good. But the live action was aawwwwfull. -- Submitted By: (msweller) on May 31, 2009, 7:29 pm

Batman - Movie Series
My favorite is still the 1966 "Batman" movie with the television cast. Gotta love shark repellent and Lee Meriweather as Catwoman. -- Submitted By: (msweller) on May 31, 2009, 7:25 pm

Dixie Chicks - Music Groups
The Dixie Chicks absolutely have a right to free speech. But in the nation, and the girls themselves, taking their contributions to society waaaaayyyyy too seriously they Boned the Fish as well. -- Submitted By: (msweller) on May 31, 2009, 7:04 pm