[First] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
201
202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [Next] [Last] [All]

Rocko's Modern Life - TV Shows
The egg with Filbert's kids had me thinking: he's a turtle and that's where the baby turtles came from. His wife is a cat and that's where the baby cats came from. All Heffer did was sit on the egg to keep it warm. So, how did the baby steer that looks like Heffer come from the egg? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 13, 2009, 12:25 pm

FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Movie Series
A great movie from when I was younger. Then they ruined it by making a sequel. It was awful, and loaded with problems. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 13, 2009, 12:14 pm

Second Life - Websites
I barely have time for my first life... -- Submitted By: (rick283) on June 13, 2009, 11:56 am

Anthony Anderson - Celebrities
Best role is Antwon Mitchell on The Shield. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on June 13, 2009, 11:55 am

Futurama - TV Shows
Did Futurama just un-bone? Fox has announced 26 new episodes!!!! It will be back next year. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on June 13, 2009, 11:53 am

Friday Night Lights - TV Shows
Who wants to watch and relive high school? F that -- Submitted By: (rick283) on June 13, 2009, 11:53 am

My Three Sons - TV Shows
Dear (JoeBagODonuts) your post was quite humorous. I am very sorry to disappoint you, but unlike yourself, I have a job. I have no access to a computer at work so I couldn't possibly vote for Dodie every five minutes all day long as you claimed. Hundreds of people ran her up just like the site that shall remain nameless because they also know Dodie sucked. Since you have had the time to write over 100 reviews in just a few weeks, it's obvious that you are unemployed. You might consider changing your ID to (JoblessBagOCrap). Here's a word of friendly advice. Turn off the computer, take off that pizza and beer stained bathrobe, take a shower (With Soap), dig through your soiled couch for some change, then take the bus to a news stand and buy a newspaper (One of those large paper objects that comes out daily with writing on it.) Now, go through the "Help Wanted" section. Maybe Dawn Lyn has an ad for a manager and you can apply since you seem to be the only one in the world that can spot true talent. Keep in mind that she hasn't had an acting job in over 30 years. If that doesn't work out, go back online, write another 100 reviews then look up the definition of O.C.D. Good Luck! -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on June 13, 2009, 11:39 am

Karate Kid, The - Movie Series
The whole thing is just WRONG, i.e. a kid gets bullied, but he wins against the bullies and thugs, only because some old karate-master comes along and helps him become more violent than they are; any victim of bullying, will tell you that's not how it works in the real world: and so this ends up a fantasy that insults your intelligence. At least the end was realistic, i.e. when you fight back against bullies then they don't always give up and become your friends, they take revenge and just get more ruthless-- like happened in Karate Kid II and III; but those sequels sucked because he doesn't learn anything in them. -- Submitted By: (SarahGoodwich) on June 13, 2009, 9:51 am

Once again, I'm repeating myself from a comment I posted on the "Scottish site," said repetition made necessary by the wholesale slaughter carried out by the "Scottish rag" ... The BTF moment for the Simpsons was the "Gump Roast" episode, where one of the images in the end credits was Homer literally jumping over a shark on water skis. The writers may have intended it as a thumb-in-the-eye to the "Scottish site," but IMO it confirmed what I'd been suspecting up until then: The quality was falling off, and while it had been going on for some time already, this episode made it loud and clear. Also, I don't expect highbrow entertainment from The Simpsons, but Dan Castellanteta's singing (in a snotty accent, no less) "Sorry for the clip show" and then "Have no fears, we've got stories for years" in the next breath was the last straw. "Get out the lemon juice and tartar sauce, Grandma, The Simpsons has BONED THE FISH!!" -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 12, 2009, 11:18 pm

Silver Spoons - TV Shows
Jason Bateman was great on this show,much funnier than the other kids. It was still an ok show without him though. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 12, 2009, 8:08 pm

Full House - TV Shows
This was the most unfunny sitcom ever put on television. Of course ,pretty much all of the "TGIF" shows that were aired with this one were horribly unfunny as well. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 12, 2009, 7:53 pm

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
The Beatles probably boned with Yoko sitting in the studio and trying to control everything, and Paul marrying Linda and trying to bring in his own team to control the Beatles. They all basically grew up and grew apart from each other. It was basically finished by they time they did Let It Be and Abbey Road but they were convinced to stick it out. They had already stopped touring and they were clearly not enjoying it anymore. Any band is lucky to have a member that could be considered a musical genius. The Beatles had two in Lennon and McCartney. It was really only a matter of time before it blew up. If John hadn't been killed in 1980 I'm sure he would have reunited with the other Beatles in the 90's because Yoko did give the other 3 two unfinished Lennon Songs to complete. If he would have been alive he would have taken her advice and participated. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 12, 2009, 7:43 pm

Facebook - Websites
If I haven't spoken to or seen people from high school in nearly 20 years, why the hell would I sign up to Facebook and look for them now? All my real friends keep in contact with me on a regular basis. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 12, 2009, 6:41 pm

Conan O'Brien - Celebrities
I like his hair and he is doing a good job on his new gig. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 6:27 pm

Facebook - Websites
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=94259580582 http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=94259580582#/bonethefish/?_fb_q=1&_fb_qsub=apps.facebook.com -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 12, 2009, 5:54 pm

Friday Night Lights - TV Shows
I agree with the fact that season 2 wasn't like season 1. When I saw the first ep of season 2 I didn't get the "Clear eyes full hearts" feeling. They picked up the season 1 quality back in season 3. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 5:46 pm

Facebook - Websites
Does anyone have the BTF Facebook link? (seriously). -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 5:42 pm

TV Guide - Random Topics
2008 was not so great in the fan perspective: TV Guide podcast canceled, Michael Ausiello left, Message boards gone "temporarily", Matt Roush left (the website), The ruin JTS, Great year TV Guide thanks a lot! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 5:29 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
I don't know if I should laugh or cry because of this. The ARCHIVES?! That's pathetic. Luckily we are adding the old content to BTF. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 5:23 pm

Michael Vick - Celebrities
So let me get this straight...In the worst economy since the Great Depression, with millions of people losing jobs from all areas, the sports media is actually trying to convince me that someone who went to jail for setting up dog fights (and if a famous person these days goes to jail you KNOW what they did was heinous) now DESERVES to be paid a minimum of six figures a year?!?! What?!?! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 12, 2009, 4:16 pm

Naomi Campbell - Celebrities
As skinny as she is, I'm just wondering how this waif can beat *anybody* up... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 12, 2009, 4:12 pm

Friends - TV Shows
Two things: one, I never got the appeal either and two, I actually loved the 90s far better than this decade. IMO the main purpose of Friends was setting the template for the "generically hot people living in apartments/houses they'd never come close to affording in real life" sitcoms, none of which I liked, all of which I avoided like the plague. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 12, 2009, 4:10 pm

Naomi Campbell - Celebrities
I agree with the comment on beating up her staff. Lock this psycho up already! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 12, 2009, 2:35 pm

Viva Laughlin - TV Shows
exit stage left...this show and it got paradied by the soup -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on June 12, 2009, 12:48 pm

Calvin and Hobbes - Random Topics
It looks like Bill Watterson was right all along: turning his comic into other goods really DID detract from the comic strip. In a cruel twist of fate, it was not the licensed stuffed dolls, bedsheets, or cartoon series which Bill fought tooth and nail against that ruined the comic's reputation, but the bootlegs which neither Bill nor his bosses have control over. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 12, 2009, 12:22 pm

Late Show with David Letterman - TV Shows
Dave was hip, edgy and had BALLS when he was on NBC; he squared off against the corporate execs and never backed down, particularly after they cheated him out of his "Tonight Show" deal and threw in that lame-ass Leno. Once Dave got to CBS, however, he lost his edge and instantly became a total schmuck. -- Submitted By: (SarahGoodwich) on June 12, 2009, 12:20 pm

Lance Armstrong - Celebrities
So he rides a bike, big dieal! I don't think anything should be considered a "sport" if a chimp could do it better. -- Submitted By: (SarahGoodwich) on June 12, 2009, 12:12 pm

Super Nintendo - Random Topics
I still own my super nintendo,and still have fun playing it. It also has one of the greatest libraries of games of all video game systems. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 12, 2009, 9:52 am

Captain Planet and the Planeteers - TV Shows
Quick planeteers,we need your help to save the earth! wait a minute, only one of you showed up? and your power is.....heart....we're screwed. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:58 pm

Toy Story - Movie Series
One of the rare instances where a sequel is as good as the first movie. I have high hopes for Toy Story 3- Pixar hasn't let me down yet! (FYI, Dinosaur was made by Disney, not Pixar.) -- Submitted By: (GranApp) on June 11, 2009, 8:56 pm

3-2-1 Contact - TV Shows
This show had one of the best theme songs ever.I wish it still aired. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:54 pm

Friends - TV Shows
I never saw what the big deal was with this show...I tried to get into it, but I realised that it sucked. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:50 pm

Alice - TV Shows
Tommy was a goon... and vera made me wanna puke. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:46 pm

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - TV Shows
I watched this show every saturday morning.remember the episode with the X-men in it? wolverine had an australian accent,and later,when the juggernaut attacks the X-mansion,he gets thrown in the air and ends up with his claws stuck in the ground,pretty funny stuff. Even to this day,when I read a spider-man comic,his voice from this show is the one I hear in my head when I read the word baloons. They just don't make 'em like they used to...sigh.... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:44 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Dolfan, come on, you know you want to spew that MTV hate one more time!! go to the wayback archive website, you may find some of your old comments there, if you cant find that, post on here you cant and Ill show you how to get at those old MTV gems you wrote! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 11, 2009, 7:57 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
Dolfan- thanks for finding us, your commentary on ICE CUBE and others is really great! Bring a friend over sometime! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 11, 2009, 7:56 pm

I Dream of Jeannie - TV Shows
Yeah really!!! If I had a genie, one of my three wishes would be winning the biggest jackpot in lottery history. And yet he NEVER thought of that? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:48 pm

Carson Daley - Celebrities
I'd at least understand this guy acting like a tool if he was born in the 80s like so many other worthless celebs who suddenly became famous this last decade with no talent. But Carson Daly's about my age (I'm 36) so there's NO excuse. As far as I'm concerned, he's a traitor to my generation. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:44 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
I actually found out about this site from ihatecommercials.com where I read some of your posts. I thought about registering there but I'm not quite sure yet. And to make sure this is Ice Cube related in some way, I thought he should've stopped doing the Friday movies after the first one. Okay, maybe the second one wasn't *too* bad but the third one? Ugh... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:38 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Yeah right!!! He's making yet another lame comeback with the Vikings this time like he originally wanted to do last year. Better put off that induction until at least 2020 the way he's hanging on. Seriously, I wouldn't be shocked in the least if Bretney didn't insist on playing until age 50. I'd be shocked if he didn't. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:34 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
The one aspect of the sale of the original JTS site I'm most angry about is that all my bashing of MTV was apparently for nothing, and now I don't have the energy to list all the ways I despise them all over again. It was a sizeable list I tell you! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:31 pm

McDonalds - Random Topics
First it was the ads trying to convince us that the people who worked there were all really winners in life who were just doing the Mickey D's thing until they became successful. Then it was the ads trying to convince us that their food somehow wasn't a national symbol of unhealthy diet anymore. Now it's the ads trying to convince us that they've somehow magically transformed into a place where highbrow coffee snobs go (since apparently being this sort of person is trendy). None of these ads succeeded in getting me to actually go inside BTW. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:29 pm

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
If it's not all the thugs strutting around with a massive sense of entitlement it's the clearly corrupt officials. If it's not the clearly corrupt officials it's the endlessly tedious, boring and meaningless regular season. If it's not that it's the ridiculous star treatment by ESPN. If it's not that...well, you get the point. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:25 pm

New York Yankees - Random Topics
Most well known team in baseball? Yes. Most loved? That's HIGHLY debatable. BTW anyone else notice that the Yanks haven't won a World Series in nearly ten years? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:22 pm

Boston Red Sox - Random Topics
The Sox rocked when they finally overcame their curse in a dramatic comeback over the villainous Yankees that would make the Rocky movies look tame. Then they boned the fish by winning the most boring, anticlimactic World Series of all time and becoming exactly like the Yankees in every way. Now they're the Evil Empire Lite. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:20 pm

Burn Notice - TV Shows
Burn Notice is one of the VERY few new shows that's actually good, although it's showing signs of taking itself too seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:17 pm

High School - Random Topics
Is it just me, or is all of American society just like high school now? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:13 pm

High School Musical - Movie Series
The horror...My God, the horror!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:10 pm

Beastie Boys, The - Music Groups
This site's kinda scary sometimes in that I keep finding out bad stuff about celebs I never knew before. One of my friends had leukemia, I wonder how he'd feel knowing the info in the previous comment? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:10 pm

Ben Affleck - Celebrities
Is he still alive or did J-Ho eat him like female black widow spider eats the male after mating? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:08 pm

Michael Richards - Celebrities
"He's a N****A !!! He's a N****A!!!" Gotta love that racist Kramer!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 11, 2009, 11:46 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
There are a growing list of nominees, a worthy Patron Saint will be found....... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 11, 2009, 11:32 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
I was just joking. I have no desire to reward him for doing the wrong thing. Finding someone worthy to be our patron saint is going to be a challenge. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 11, 2009, 11:30 am

Beastie Boys, The - Music Groups
At the height of their intial fame, they blew off a cancer ward at a children's hospital by dissing them as 'baldies and cripples'! I've never been able to stand them after that. Send the snotty creeps back to the obscurity they so richly deserved for the intervening decades! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 11, 2009, 10:10 am

Joy of Painting, The - TV Shows
such a "happy" litte show..... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:25 am

Ben Affleck - Celebrities
one of the worst actors in history....I cant stand to watch his films. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:07 am

Peanuts (comic strip) - Random Topics
this is still ,in my opinion, the GREATEST comic strip ever. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:04 am

NickelBack - Music Groups
such a crappy band.... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 7:56 am

Late Show with David Letterman - TV Shows
I followed Dave from his old days at NBC and I continued to follow him to CBS. I liked the fact that he was a bit more hip and quirkier than the Tonight Show. I never minded him making fun of Reagan or George H.W. Bush or Clinton. He was always funny in a respectable way. Dave crossed the line with George W. Bush, especially in his 2nd term. Like I said, I don't mind him making fun of someone I happen to support and voted for, as long as he does it in a lighthearted and respectable way. With George W. Bush his attacks became more vicious and tasteless. I just can't watch his show anymore. He's gone from being a well respected talk show host to just another New York liberal elitist. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 10, 2009, 9:01 pm

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Jon Hein isn't worthy of that sort of honor, he's no Ted McGinley. Jon Hein is just a huge sellout, and one with no balls to boot, it would be an insult to BTF to have him honored in anyway except to get voted on like every other topic. Where is the discussion of what happened to the site that shall not be named Mr Hein- we are waiting for you to show that you are capable of talking trash on your huge failure while you criticize all other forms of entertainment. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:33 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
I realize players are eligible for the Hall of Fame after 5 years. Brett is not coming back this year. Five years from this August which will be 2014, Brett Favre will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 10, 2009, 6:56 pm

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Maybe Jon Hein could be Bone the Fish's patron saint! After all, his selling out and TV Guide's evisceration of the once great site is what inpsired the creation of this site! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 10, 2009, 6:54 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
DolFan; the BTF is a great web community, and we all dont agree, but it is always with respect despite our viewpoints! Kudos for the great comments on the site, love to read your thoughts, keep it up, and in the words of Cube- "We Be Clubbin'" -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 5:48 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
Thanks ChubbyRain for not taking my previous post personally. I can see what you're saying, I just don't think getting away from gangsta rap in and of itself deserves a skewering. But selling out definitely would. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 5:01 pm

Matrix - Movie Series
I vote the sex scene between Trinity and Neo during the infamous rave as the worst in cinematic history. Absolutely ZERO chemistry, and both their haircuts were so short I literally couldn't tell who was who after a while. I believe actual robots would've shown more passion. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 4:57 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Um, you do realize a player must be retired for four years before he's eligible for the NFL Hall Of Fame, right? According to your timetable that means Favre would come back for this season and this season only. I just refuse to believe it. He'll play for the Vikes, convince them he's "retiring" after he flops yet again just like he did to the Jets, then suddenly decide he can "still play" and go to some other team. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 4:53 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Five years from now Brett will be getting ready to be enshrined in Canton. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 10, 2009, 4:48 pm

Weber Barbeques - Random Topics
Quality product, get what you pay for. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 10, 2009, 1:42 pm

50 Cent - Music Groups
50 is a cool guy. Styled after biggy and 2pac. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 10, 2009, 1:37 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
As American as the US Flag! -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 10, 2009, 1:31 pm

Kid Rock - Music Groups
what a poser....... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 10, 2009, 12:47 pm

Al Sharpton - Celebrities
What a horrible human being, a lifetime supply of fish sticks and slaw awaits him wherever he goes.... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:29 am

Ice Cube - Celebrities
DolFan, I agree with acting your age, but in this case, it's beyond that into the "super sellout" category of "Bone the Fish", Ice Cube deserves an extra helping of Slaw for his recent career moves. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:28 am

IMDB - Websites
Sadly DolFan- it's all true! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:23 am

Howard Stern - Celebrities
DolFan- the show this week has been great, well either it's been that damn funny, or the brainwashing is working for the last 17 years. Give it a listen if you get a minute, I have great laughs every weekday with Howard and the Gang! -- Submitted By: () on June 10, 2009, 8:19 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Just to follow up; Still no mention from Jon Hein on "The Howard Stern Show" or the "Wrap Up Show" about "the site that shall not be named". How much extra did they pay for his silence in addition to the purchase price of the website? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:00 am

JumptheShark.com - Websites
The funny thing is that Metallica hasn't had a song worth stealing in years and years. In fact, you couldnt pay me to listen to the "Faux Metal" that "Alternica" puts out under the guise of "Metal" these last two decades (since 1988). Is Lars Ulrich's jail for downloading music only one tenth the BS than "the site that shall not be named" being raped by TV Guide? That's an interesting premise for a debate. One item of note, isnt it amazing how there isnt one mainstream press item talking about the Rape of "The site that shall not be named"? Looks like the corporate media whores are all having hushspuppies, slaw and 3 pieces of deep fried fish while not criticizing their peer's horrible destruction of a webclassic. But what else is new in the media these days? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 7:55 am

Quiznos - Random Topics
Robert, unfortunately almost all people these days ARE idiots and fans of crap. If they weren't what you see and hear in the media would be a whole lot different. And by different I mean infinitely better. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:43 am

Wendy's - Random Topics
Wendy's, you are NOT "way better than fast food", you ARE fast food! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:40 am

Global warming - Random Topics
Haha, ChubbyRain is right on the money!!! And of course now that it's all been exposed as the farce it always was, you don't hear any mention of it at all from the liberal media. Now there's supposed to be some *other* mysterious reason why we all have to buy twisty lightbulbs. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:39 am

France - Random Topics
I LOVE the fact that the main reason for France boning the fish was the exact same thing I had been thinking all along! I guess great minds think alike :-) I have a theory that because the language sounds so effeminate it's actually caused French men to subconsciously act effeminate, yet at the same time be so promiscuous since when spoken by women it's a huge turn on. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:27 am

Twitter - Websites
The most superfluous use of technology in human history, and that's a huge statement. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:10 am

TV Tropes - Websites
TV Tropes may possibly be the best site ever. Seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:07 am

IMDB - Websites
Wow...if what Chubbyrain says is true than IMDB is right up there with Wal Mart, TV Guide and Al Queda in the pantheon of evil organizations. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:04 am

Zac Efron - Celebrities
I am convinced that Zac Efron is the AntiChrist. Seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:02 am

Will Farrell - Celebrities
Just another celeb my age or older who acts like he's in junior high. It's SO not funny. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:59 am

Kimbo Slice - Celebrities
The day when this Youtube created, overhyped MMA fraud was finally exposed on national TV by a journeyman too mediocre for the UFC was a great day indeed. Unfortunately he didn't learn his lesson and is actually being allowed by the UFC to be in their reality show. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:49 am

Keith Olbermann - Celebrities
Like everything and everyone else, Olbermann was much better in the 90s when he was just an ESPN anchor. Genuinely witty and funny. Then he decided to become yet another libbie in the media and there you go. To his credit I think he actually did so before it became fashionable but still. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:45 am

Ice Cube - Celebrities
Yeah, let's bash someone for deciding to actually grow up and act his age (rolls eyes). I suppose you think everyone who starts off in "gangsta rap" (it's called hip hop now, get with the program dog) should just keep acting "hard" into their 60s, right? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:43 am

Howard Stern - Celebrities
Never got the hype over Howard Stern. Just another spewer of obscenity that people have been brainwashed into somehow thinking is funny. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:39 am

Shia LaBeouf - Celebrities
I'm amazed they even have Wallgreens in Hollywood. Don't really care about him but his mom was fine as hell on the Cosby Show. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:32 am

George Clooney - Celebrities
Not only is he yet another overly libbie celeb who I'm convinced wants America destroyed, but he's getting too old to be the playboy in his movies now. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:28 am

Jessica Simpson - Celebrities
Jessica Simpson got fat??? When was this??? No wonder she hasn't been shoved down my throat recently... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:17 am

Jesse Jackson - Celebrities
Jesse Jackson is more racist than anyone in America. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:16 am

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
Man oh man...when I first saw her in Playboy I was wowed. She actually managed to pull off being sultry as a blonde and that's almost impossible to do. I think I was in love. And then she had to go on TV and try to act. As soon as I saw her "acting" I went off her faster than Usain Bolt running an Olympic race. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:15 am

Jennifer Aniston - Celebrities
Surely Jen's not been dumped any more than the average female celeb. The only explanations I can think of as to why her dumpings are always shoved down my throat is that she's either really needy or really bad in bed. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:12 am

Jane Fonda - Celebrities
The entry on this page says Hanoi Jane's been a Christian since 2001, but I don't believe it. It can't possibly be true. There's no way her far left friends would ever tolerate her joining "the enemy". -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:08 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Jon Hein is the biggest sellout in human history. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:06 am

Terrell Owens - Celebrities
The day this turd finally retires, I will go on a partying spree that will put anything done by celebrities to shame! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:58 am

Tom Brady - Celebrities
I see the Patriot fans certainly know about this site. It takes a real class act to get one women pregnant, then dump her to do it again to someone else. If he was black everyone would be calling him a jerk but since he's Tom Brady it's perfectly fine to have 2 kids by 2 different women (sighs). -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:56 am

201