Cow and Chicken - TV Shows
Cow & Chicken is one of those types of cartoons that when u watch it again when u get older u really think damn they showed this on a cartoon that WASN'T on Adult Swim? lol. I was nowhere near being naive as a kid so i did catch some of the innuendo and gags even then but some of it went over my head til i got old enough to know what they were talking about or doing at times. It wasn't a bad cartoon, in fact, i was a big fan of this and Courage the cowardly dog, Johnny Bravo, etc. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 10, 2012, 12:08 pm

Mariah Carey - Celebrities
i've never been a huge Mariah fan but i do admit, her album "Emancipation of Mimi" was very good. Most ppl who have it or have heard it probably would agree. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 10, 2012, 11:54 am

Panda Bears - Random Topics
lmao @ too lazy to have sex option -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 10, 2012, 11:34 am

Naomi Campbell - Celebrities
I have never found her attractive. Of course her personality sucks but looks wise i always wondered how the hell she was a supermodel. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but i've seriously never got her so-called "appeal" because i don't think she's beautiful. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 10, 2012, 11:28 am

Kitchen Nightmares - TV Shows
I like Kitchen Nightmares, but i admit it's been a couple of times when i was watching and thought it seemed a bit repetitive. Usually Gordon comes in, sits at table, orders and they bring the food out, he tastes it and hates it, goes to kitchen, finds old/and or store bought food and gets into huge argument with owner, etc. I mean they already know Gordon is coming to their restaurant. So some of the outbursts and reactions towards Gordon's actions seem a bit staged. I still watch though cuz the show has it's entertaining moments. But ijs that sometimes i wonder how much of it is actually real cuz i know some of it has to be scripted. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 10, 2012, 11:25 am

Storage Wars - TV Shows
I hate any show that profits on the misery of others. Some poor soul lost their job, can no longer pay his or her storage rent and then these vultures get to profit in his or her misfortune. This turkey boned the fish on day one! -- Submitted By: (jimdcarter) on December 9, 2012, 11:52 am

Youtube - Websites
Geez...just when I'm getting used to the format that I admit I complained about in my last entry about YouTube, they up and change the format/look AGAIN. The way it looks now...a picture of it should be put next to "eyesore" in the dictionary. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on December 9, 2012, 8:24 am

Janeane Garofalo - Celebrities
I said this for Sean Penn, and I reiterate it for Ms. Garofalo - if she hates the U.S. so much and thinks that Iran, North Korea, Cuba, and/or Venezuela is so much better, THEN MOVE THERE AND SHUT THE F@#$% UP. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on December 9, 2012, 8:12 am

Frank Welker - Celebrities
Another one of the great voice actors of all time - easily one of those in the upper tier. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on December 9, 2012, 8:08 am

Mel Blanc - Celebrities
I, too, say Mel Blanc never boned. He is an icon in voice-acting, and easily one of the more memorable. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on December 9, 2012, 8:06 am

Grammy Awards - Random Topics
You know who I'm referring to and his manager is complaining that the Believe album and its singles were snubbed. And it's such a big story that it is overshadowing the artists who were nominated. And I'm also glad that Nikki wasn't nominated either. I can't stand that clown. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on December 7, 2012, 7:34 pm

Eminem - Music Groups
Lose Yourself is the only song of his that I like. All his other stuff is garbage about Kim and Slim Shady that he seems to be obsessed singing over and over about. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 7, 2012, 6:27 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
The thing that annoys me about Christmas music is how many remakes there are of the same songs. I like it for about a week, then I'm burned out. I think the whole thing with radio stations flipping to an all Christmas music format for a month thing is a little too much, at least for me. I'm good with a week of it. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 7, 2012, 6:24 pm

Mel Blanc - Celebrities
Best voice actor of all time. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 7, 2012, 6:23 pm

Grammy Awards - Random Topics
LMFAO were nominated because they are related to the Gordys, you know, the people who founded Motown. It's one big nepotism fest, these award shows. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 7, 2012, 6:21 pm

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - TV Shows
Ugh!!! These reality shows get worse and worse and worse. Red neck white trash that exploit their child to make up for things they lack in their own pathetic lives. Anyone who tells me they watch this show goes on my "end friendship immediately" list, as well as those who watch "teen mom", "jersey shore" and "kardashians" -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 7, 2012, 6:19 pm

Youtube - Websites
Well, Youtube has changed their design again. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on December 7, 2012, 12:50 pm

Grammy Awards - Random Topics
@JayD. Timberlake? Time? Case? ........... Milli Vanilli? -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on December 7, 2012, 4:58 am

All in the Family - TV Shows
The Show never actually boned. It wasn't consistantly as funny after Mike and Gloria left, but they stayed true to the characters and development. Archie had changed some, but it showed that even a bigot like him could learn (even if only a little). Brillant show that still goes over some people's heads. -- Submitted By: (JMoose) on December 7, 2012, 3:46 am

Mel Blanc - Celebrities
NEVER BONED! -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on December 7, 2012, 12:53 am

Cosby Show, The - TV Shows
And God forbid you get caught with makeup on and you're not a teenager yet!! -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on December 6, 2012, 4:56 pm

Garfield (Movies) - Movie Series
i loved the Garfield comic strip (still do) but there's a reason there are 25 votes for Day 1 here. The movie was just weird, and nothing like the original Garfield. The movies from certain shows are rarely the same as or as good as the original anyway but the Garfield movie would have been better off never made. I'm still a big Garfield fan but the movie was a catastrophe tbh. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 6, 2012, 2:10 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
I like Christmas songs as much as the next guy, but why does every second Christmas song I hear have to be Sleigh Ride? I'm so sick of that song. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on December 6, 2012, 12:07 am

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
I really can't stand him. And what's with all of these doctor shows on TV these days? Dr. Oz is another one. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on December 6, 2012, 12:01 am

Frank Welker - Celebrities
Although he is best known for voicing Fred from Scooby Doo, he is very good with animal sounds. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on December 5, 2012, 11:55 pm

R. Kelly - Music Groups
Why doesn't he give up on this Trapped in the Closet schtick? It's getting very old. But I did like Weird Al's parody of it as Trapped in the Drive-Thru. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on December 5, 2012, 11:49 pm

Electric Light Orchestra - Music Groups
Never boned. They put out a lot of great music, though I never cared for All Over The World from the Xanadu soundtrack. Ever notice that Hold On Tight sounds a lot like What Have They Done To My Song Ma? Incidently, both songs have a verse sung in French. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on December 5, 2012, 11:45 pm

Grammy Awards - Random Topics
They just released the grammy nominees for 2012. For the most part, I'm happy with the nominations, but why is that awful Sexy and I Know It nominated for best pop vocal/ duo or group? At least Justin What'shisname isn't nominated for anything. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on December 5, 2012, 11:31 pm

iCarly - TV Shows
I've heard bad things about this show. Baaad things, man... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 5, 2012, 7:58 pm

Janeane Garofalo - Celebrities
When you're to liberal for HOLLYWOOD that's a clear signal you should move to China or Cuba or North Korea and be done with it. Then again she might even be too liberal for China these days... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 5, 2012, 7:55 pm

Dora the Explorer - TV Shows
I am convinced that Dora is pure evil. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 5, 2012, 7:53 pm

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman - Celebrities
Um, hello? Social services? Do you even exist anymore? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 5, 2012, 7:51 pm

Lindsay Lohan - Celebrities
Mythigator, did you hear? Pretending to be Marilyn Monroe wasn't good enough for out Lindsey, she had to pretend to be Elizabeth Taylor too in some horrible TV movie a few weeks back. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 5, 2012, 7:48 pm

Lindsay Lohan - Celebrities
JayD, the only unfortunate part is that dying is the ONLY way she'll be out of the news, and even THEN you just know the media will stage a month long "tribute" as if she was Elvis or Michael Jackson. Even Heath Ledger only got about a week. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on December 5, 2012, 7:46 pm

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
Icemouth, I agree! And can there be any person out there with a brain cell who truly thinks that Jerry would be the least bit interested in them if they had a HAPPY marriage and/or family life? Day One! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 5, 2012, 4:42 pm

Eminem - Music Groups
Icemouth, I totally agree. I truly don't understand why anyone would want to listen to [much less BUY] such nasty stuff. Do they not listen to the lyrics or simply don't care?! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 5, 2012, 4:37 pm

Behind the Music - TV Shows
Icemouth, I agree the Chris Gaines debacle was something this show would have been better to have steered a wide berth from rather than participated in [and is it any wonder Keith Urban himself has given a wide berth to Garth Brooks whenever possible since then]. However; too many times this show let whoever they were featuring shamelessly spin and churn excuses for their past problems without making the slightest attempt to call the subjects on said spin. One could practically set one's watch predicting the arc of Early Years, Early Success but THEN a setback [which got endlessly explained/excused away] THEN the inevitable plug the subject's latest release at the close to supposedly put them back on the road to eternal success thereafter. Never did they say 'Well, he blew it and it was all his fault. Not bad a musician in his day, though.' So, in spite of a few moderately fun and vaguely informative episodes especially towards the beginning, I vote Day One. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 5, 2012, 4:31 pm

Hail to the Chief - TV Shows
Mythigator, To each their own but IMO it would have helped had this show had at least ONE tolerable character instead of these one-dimensional zeros. The fact that it lasted just seven episodes shows that a good portion of the viewing public seems to have considered this simply a bore not worth bothering with rather than satire worth hanging in for. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 5, 2012, 4:18 pm

iCarly - TV Shows
Icemouth, You don't know the HALF of it! I remember being somewhat appalled in my 20's that there were kids who ONLY knew about 'Muppet Babies' but nothing about the ORIGINAL Muppets which I'd cut my teeth on! You think this phenom is bad when you're 22? Just wait til you get to the far side of the Big 4 Oh and see how often the whippersnappers can make you feel like Methuselah! LOL Sorry, but I barely know about iPod and have even less interest in 'iCarly'. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 5, 2012, 4:15 pm

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - TV Shows
I used to wonder why they only showed pretty people on TV. Then one day I was eating while watching TV, when suddenly someone played a clip from this show and I saw Honey Boo Boo's mother. I immediately fell nauseous and lost my appetite. Now I understand. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on December 5, 2012, 12:32 pm

iCarly - TV Shows
I'm only 22 but i still feel like kids these days are into stuff like iCarly but don't even know about the classic Nicktoons like Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Doug, etc. The 90's had some great cartoons and if u ever watch some of the newer cartoons you see such a huge difference and not in a good way. Yes i know things change and everything but most of these cartoons they show these days are garbage and this one is no exception. I even gave it and others a fair shot but with only a minute or two i'm like WTF? If anything it will piss u off instead of entertaining you. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 4, 2012, 4:49 pm

Behind the Music - TV Shows
I loved this show until it started focusing on one hit wonders. Milli Vanilli? Vanilla Ice? Really? -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 4, 2012, 2:32 pm

Janeane Garofalo - Celebrities
This lady makes Bill Maher look conservative. Nothing but a hate filled human being who wants everything our country represents destroyed. Even liberal Hollywood finds her too liberal. Why do you think she hasn't been in anything in years? -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on December 4, 2012, 2:28 pm

Hail to the Chief - TV Shows
I think every character on the show was SUPPOSED to be a one-dimensional stereotype -- think "SOAP goes to the White House" and you've pretty much got the general idea of the show's premise. The concept only works for so long, ratings-wise, though ... between SOAP and Benson, the viewing public had already had enough of that sort of satire, so they took a pass on this one and it died a quick death. The show did have a few funny moments (such as Mansfield's late-night phone call to the Soviet premier where the topic ranged from Mansfield's nightwear to missles in Cuba), but it was a Day One BTF. To be fair, though, the blame lies as much with the pop-culture context ("satire saturation", as detailed above) as it does with the show's own shortcomings. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on December 4, 2012, 7:55 am

Dora the Explorer - TV Shows
The reasons and comments on this one are both hilarious and true. I mean, everything i basically wanted to say most of u have already summed it up. Especially that this show teaches the "swiper no swiping" thing but if u really do that in real life u are more likely to get stabbed or shot than to watch a masked fox drop your bookbag and run away from you. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 3, 2012, 4:33 pm

Guns N Roses - Music Groups
Overrated from the start -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 3, 2012, 1:27 pm

Electric Light Orchestra - Music Groups
When the "orchestra" part of the group left and it was down to a three man band -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 3, 2012, 1:25 pm

Behind the Music - TV Shows
The Chris Gaines (Garth Brooks failed "rock" persona) episode. How did they manage to get Billy Joel to participate in that fiasco? -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on December 3, 2012, 12:56 pm

R. Kelly - Music Groups
I never liked this douchebag and now that he is still coming out with that stupid ass Trapped In The Closet shit i really can't stand him. That whole "series" is garbage and ppl eat it up. He's probably on like part 400 but the ONLY good that came out of that pathetic idea is when MAD TV parodied it. Their remake of his little dramedy is hilarious. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 3, 2012, 12:00 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
It boned when it deserted the original "blue collar" premise (which had made it so popular in the 1st place). The family dynamic on Roseanne was not far fetched to what many American families were really like. If u were a die-hard fan of Roseanne, then most likely u hated the way it ended. Also i have no problem with gay characters on a sitcom, but first we had Leon who came out. Then Nancy. And then Bev too? It was getting to be a bit much. But that paled in comparison that horrific final episode. So Dan didn't really cheat, he actually died. Darlene was actually with Mark and Becky with David. And like most of Lanford, Jackie was gay too. WTF? I'd rather act as if all of the episodes from the lottery and beyond were never made. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 3, 2012, 11:47 am

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman - Celebrities
Aren't you glad that she's not YOUR neighbor? -- Submitted By: (jimdcarter) on December 3, 2012, 12:13 am

Lindsay Lohan - Celebrities
If I promise to miss her, will she please just go away (for good)!!! -- Submitted By: (jimdcarter) on December 2, 2012, 11:54 pm

Butt-Ugly Martians - TV Shows
It doesn't get any worse than than this one people!!! -- Submitted By: (jimdcarter) on December 2, 2012, 11:21 pm

Edward D. Wood Jr. - Celebrities
So incredibly bad, he's good! His movies are (unintentionally) hilarious!!! -- Submitted By: (jimdcarter) on December 2, 2012, 9:24 pm

Death Wish - Movie Series
First movie: classic. Second movie: okay. Subsequent sequels: garbage! Why doesn't Hollywood ever know when to quit while they are ahead? -- Submitted By: (jimdcarter) on December 2, 2012, 9:00 pm

Toddlers & Tiaras - TV Shows
I, too, have never subjected myself to this crap. The previews are nauseating enough. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have children! This show (and that annoying Honey Boo Boo) need to be canceled IMMEDIATELY!!! -- Submitted By: (jimdcarter) on December 2, 2012, 8:55 pm

Frank Welker - Celebrities
One of the greatest voice actors in history. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on December 2, 2012, 12:56 pm

Popeye - TV Shows
I was a HUGE Popeye fan as a kid. Although i did think if i ate all my spinach i'd get "big and strong" as Popeye. Lol. I ate them to get muscles. One good thing came of that though i still love spinach and it is good for you so hey. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 2, 2012, 8:50 am

Everybody loves Raymond - TV Shows
No everybody DOESN'T love Raymond. I mean my mom & grandma like this show and for the life of me i could never understand why. I tried to watch it a couple of times but let's just say i'd rather stick my hand in a blender than be subjected to it again. For one i do not find it funny at all. And the accents really annoy me beyond belief. Every episode i saw was laughter free. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 2, 2012, 7:35 am

Parkers, The - TV Shows
The Parkers started off as pretty funny. The problem came when it got to dependent on certain running jokes/scenes. Like at first it was kinda funny when Nikki would hit on the Professor. But soon it went from hitting on to throwing herself at him like a pathetic loser. Also in the beginning Kim was always slow to catch on to stuff but gradually they made her more & more of an idiot and there was nothing funny about an alleged "college student" not knowing what year it is (i kid you not), how to spell, count, etc. They started to rely too much on the whole "Kim is dumb" running gag and Nikki getting rejected by the Professor. And the last episode was so stupid, Professor hated Nikki throughout the whole show, even had restraining orders against her and now suddenly he interrupts her wedding because he loves her? Right. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 2, 2012, 7:13 am

Mad Max - Movie Series
The Road Warrior is the best action movie of all time (as far as I am concerned), so there was a pretty big let down when I saw Beyond Thunderdome. However, it wasn't really a bad movie either so i had to choose never boned. -- Submitted By: (JMoose) on December 2, 2012, 6:58 am

Angry Birds - Random Topics
@ExplodingConsole. Regardless of how similar the two games are, the creators of Crush the Castle seem to be good sports about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0XGYsTI5uk Some people can be happy for others and not be possessive. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on December 1, 2012, 7:41 pm

Eminem - Music Groups
I used to not understand why i could never get into Eminem's music. I soon realized it was because i don't want to hear some guy talking about sticking his hand up a gerbil's ass, fucking a goat, and so on and so forth. His rhymes are just weird to say the least. If it's not about something disgusting like shitting and pissing on people, then it's about that Kim chick. I don't want to hear about her or her popping X pills. If his subject matter matched his rhyme scheme then he would be A LOT better. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 3:09 pm

One On One - TV Shows
When Breanna and Arnaz moved out from Baltimore to LA. At this point Spirit was also gone. Flex wasn't there anymore either. It might have worked somewhat better if Breanna's had different roommates, i don't even remember any of their names. I just know they weren't funny and i had no idea where they came from, i just wished they'd go back. The show was pretty good up until Breanna moved but after that it was on life support. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 2:46 pm

Chili's - Random Topics
Never boned to me. They have a large variety when it comes to drinks food and dessert. It's still good as hell too. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 2:12 pm

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
My ex gf used to be "Chuck E Cheese" at one in my city and she was like she's seen more crazy shit go on there than she did when she was bartending at this hole in the wall club in the hood lol -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 2:10 pm

myspace.com - Websites
Facebook is SO OVERRATED. Like seriously. All they did was rip off Myspace and tbh Myspace had more/better features. For example, you could put songs on your page. Myspace also had tons of different backgrounds u could use that didn't look lame, boring and generic. FB has little options and also FORCED all it's users to comform to that stupid "Timeline" shit. I don't want my page to be a summary of my life. But the good news is, ppl will eventually abandon FB just like they did to Myspace when something newer comes along. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 2:07 pm

Lucky Charms - Random Topics
Good news, if i'm not mistaken i recently saw a new type of Lucky Charms with ONLY the marshmallows and none of those oat thingys in it. I'm going to try them ASAP. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 2:00 pm

Cosby Show, The - TV Shows
Clair used to act like a sandwich or slice of cake was the equivalent of crack cocaine. If i have to sneak a sandwich in my own home then it's war. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 1:58 pm

Lindsay Lohan - Celebrities
She was on the news again yesterday coming out of the courtroom. I didn't catch what the reason was but still, I'm not surprised. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 1:47 pm

Moesha - TV Shows
I voted for "Moesha meets Brandy" because even though i think the show is decent, that was one of the stupidest episodes of any show i've ever seen. No i am not exaggerating. Trust me, it's listed as a BTF moment for a reason. Why make an episode where u meet yourself backstage at "your" concert?? I'm a Brandy fan and all but that was just retarded and made Brandy seem conceited. I also hated when they put Hakeem and Moesha together. She had so much chemistry with Q and she and Hakeem's relationship wasn't even remotely believable and came off so cheesy. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 1:46 pm

Girlfriends - TV Shows
Girlfriends seasons 1-6 were great. It had it's ups and downs but for the most part, each season seemed to get better and better. Until season 7, when Toni was no longer on the show anymore. I gave the show a try even after she was gone because I always thought it was funny. But there's no way around it, with her gone, it was like a huge void in the show now. What made it even worse is how the writers tried to ease Monica in as the fourth girlfriend. Monica did NOT fit as the "new" Toni. If anything it just made longtime fans of the show turned off from the premise. Not many ppl even liked Monica. Joan was still neurotic and annoying. If it weren't for Maya and Darnell still being there i think the ratings would have gotten even lower because they were the only ones who were remotely interesting at that point. Don't bother with seasons 7 and 8 of the show cuz they were basically pointless but the ones before Jill Marie Jones(Toni) left were hilarious. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on December 1, 2012, 1:37 pm

Storage Wars - TV Shows
My (minor) criticism of the show is that it gives the false impression that there are hidden treasures within most or all storage lockers being auctioned off. According to people who have been attending and bidding on storage unit auctions, this happens only 10 percent of the time. 90 percent of storage units contain worthless junk that they have no use for. Yet in episodes of storage wars, the main bidders (jarrod, brandi, Dave, Barry, etc) more often than not find so many valuable items, or at least interesting items. This gives rise to the speculation that the show fakes it by planting these small treasures within the storage units before taping or that if the items were genuinely there, that the producers of the show somehow knew well in advance what was contained within the unit. This show has resulted in larger numbers of people nationwide attending and bidding on these auctions in the false hopes that they too more often than now will wind up owning some rare and/or valuable things for a tiny, tiny cost. -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on December 1, 2012, 3:53 am

Storage Wars - TV Shows
My (minor) criticism of the show is that it gives the false impression that there are hidden treasures within most or all storage lockers being auctioned off. According to people who have been attending and bidding on storage unit auctions, this happens only 10 percent of the time. 90 percent of storage units contain worthless junk that they have no use for. Yet in episodes of storage wars, the main bidders (jarrod, brandi, Dave, Barry, etc) more often than not find so many valuable items, or at least interesting items. This gives rise to the speculation that the show fakes it by planting these small treasures within the storage units before taping or that if the items were genuinely there, that the producers of the show somehow knew well in advance what was contained within the unit. This show has resulted in larger numbers of people nationwide attending and bidding on these auctions in the false hopes that they too more often than now will wind up owning some rare and/or valuable things for a tiny, tiny cost. -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on December 1, 2012, 3:52 am

Married with Children - TV Shows
As much as I liked MWC, the later seasons had way too many bone the fish moments. It seems as if their writers got lazy. I mean, they were resorting to plot lines used in many sitcoms of the past. The same sitcoms this show usually made fun of. A tv producer rips off Kelly's stories about her family, and turns it into a sitcom about the bundys. That was the plot line to an episode of sanford and son about two decades earlier. Oh, and the episode where they go on a trip to England, only to get involved in some sort of foreign intrigue (ie somebody wants to kill them). Wasn't that used by so many sitcoms from the 1980s like facts of life and family ties? More bone the fish moments included the addition of Seven, the little kid dumped on them. When the writers of the show realized their mistake, they dumped him without saying what happened to him. Just like "chuck" on the show Happy Days. And when katey segal got pregnant in real life, they wrote her pregnancy into the show, only to have poor katey miscarry in real life, so they had a storyline in which Al had dreamt the entire pregnancy. (Parodying the famous episode of Dallas). Another thing I couldn't stand is when they had some sort of recognizeable actor from a famous sitcom Gary Coleman of different strokes, Danny bonaduce of the partridge family, etc) only to have them point to the guy, say "hey, aren't you....", only to have the recognizeable actor say "no, I'm not". Not funny. There still were some very good moments in many episodes in the later seasons, but not very good episodes. Als fat jokes were always a scream. (Fat customer: "How dare you say that to my face!" Al: "well, I'd say it behind your back, but my car's only got a half a tank of gas!"...Fat customer: "I wore these shoes once and they split at the sides. I want my money back." Al: "see, ma'am. These shoes are like elevators. There's a two ton weight limit. What say I nail the soles directly to your feet? It'll give you more traction when you're pulling the ice wagon." Fat customer: "you'll be hearing from my attorney!" Al: "is that the law offices of hagen and dazs?" -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on December 1, 2012, 3:05 am

Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries - TV Shows
I was a this when this originally aired. I tried watching it, but each episode sailed over my head. Couldn't understand it. Couldn't follow the story lines. However, I did like its opening theme music. Many is the time I would just tune in for just the opening theme, then change the channel to watch something else. -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on December 1, 2012, 2:24 am

Angry Video Game Nerd, The - Websites
I have a feeling if and when he gets the movie out, that he'd end it. I've always enjoyed it when James gets in that mood to review a bad game, he literally rips into the review. Just completely analyzes the game thoroughly, insults it's flaws, and flat out acts out the inner rage we get when playing a bad game or a hard game. But when he started to be theatric about his later reviews, it really boned the fish for me. His reactions are exaggerated, the cursing has really been played out and is taking it's toll, not that I'm offended by cursing. I just feel as if he has lost touch somehow and is wearing down his character year after year. Nostalgia Critic knew when his time was up, I'm hoping James knows the same for AVGN. AVGN doesn't have to disappear completely forever. Just needs a break. -- Submitted By: (Toasticus) on December 1, 2012, 12:36 am

Angry Video Game Nerd, The - Websites
I have a feeling if and when he gets the movie out, that he'd end it. I've always enjoyed it when James gets in that mood to review a bad game, he literally rips into the review. Just completely analyzes the game thoroughly, insults it's flaws, and flat out acts out the inner rage we get when playing a bad game or a hard game. But when he started to be theatric about his later reviews, it really boned the fish for me. His reactions are exaggerated, the cursing has really been played out and is taking it's toll, not that I'm offended by cursing. I just feel as if he has lost touch somehow and is wearing down his character year after year. Nostalgia Critic knew when his time was up, I'm hoping James knows the same for AVGN. AVGN doesn't have to disappear completely forever. Just needs a break. -- Submitted By: () on December 1, 2012, 12:36 am

I Can Has Cheezburger? - Websites
This stuff used to be funny. But now that I'm seeing it everywhere and from everyone I know. I'd be lucky to even chuckle at some. Some of the captions are just downright either stupid or too cheesy to laugh at. -- Submitted By: (Toasticus) on December 1, 2012, 12:24 am

Adele - Music Groups
Just wait until her next album whenever that will be and it will probably be called 23 or 24. It'll be huge. Meanwhile, I am really digging her theme from Skyfall. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on November 30, 2012, 11:48 pm

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - Music Groups
@JMoose. Hell, yeah! I will put this out there, but his recent album Wrecking Ball is just as good as Born to Run - he has truly never lost it but gained more of it. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on November 30, 2012, 5:14 pm

Sarah Chalke - Celebrities
She was good as Dr. Reed on "Scrubs". Couldn't stand her as Stella in "How I Met Your Mother." I tried not to watch "Roseanne" so I can't comment on her performance as 2nd Becky. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on November 30, 2012, 4:42 pm

Degrassi Junior High - TV Shows
The original show never jumped. The same can't be said for Degrassi:TNG -- Submitted By: (JMoose) on November 30, 2012, 4:39 pm

Degrassi: The Next Generation - TV Shows
The first couple of seasons were very good .The storys were realistic and the kids acted like real kids. That was what made the original series so great. I couldn't relate to Bevery Hills 90210 or Saved By the Bell, but Degrassi seemed real. Around the 3rd season the storys started to get more out there and you could feel something wrong with the way the series was heading. By the 4th it had fully become just another teenage soap opera with more and more unbelievable things happening.It's sad to see a once great and influental show fall so far. -- Submitted By: (JMoose) on November 30, 2012, 4:35 pm

Behind the Music - TV Shows
Used to enjoy it when it had either well established performers or ones that were once popular but had faded out of the spotlight. Show really started to suck when they had newer "artist" who usually had some new album out around the time of the episode. It just became another premotional tool for the record companys to use. -- Submitted By: (JMoose) on November 30, 2012, 4:19 pm

Bugaloos, The - TV Shows
It was my second fave Krofft show (the first being Land of the Lost). I had a crush on Joy too :) -- Submitted By: (JMoose) on November 30, 2012, 4:13 pm

Family Ties - TV Shows
Baby Andrew aging a few years with no explanation why the rest of the family didn't age as quickly is a total btf moment. I liked the earlier seasons and thought it was a very good family show, but the show got much worse in later seasons and they would resort to completely unrealistic cartoon gags and flat humour. I always thought it had more flashback episodes than any other tv series in history (which is just plain lazy on the writers part.) -- Submitted By: (JMoose) on November 30, 2012, 4:10 pm

Star Trek - Movie Series
To me it boned with the 2009 film. I agree with the person here who said they should have come up with new ideas or new characters instead of ripping off the name and replacing loved characters with new actors. The newest film was nothing more than eye candy. -- Submitted By: (JMoose) on November 30, 2012, 3:44 pm

Taco Bell - Random Topics
A recent change I don't like is how my local Taco Bells have started asking for your name so that they can call it out instead of an "impersonal" number like they used to. This slows down the fast-food process and isn't needed. I know they don't really care who I am, I don't care who they are, let's not pretend otherwise. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 30, 2012, 2:41 pm

Star Wars - Movie Series
Am I somewhat concerned about Disney getting Star Wars?!? Yes, but at the same time, you just don't pay billions just to eff with a franchise, at least if you are planning on using your mind. Once the first Disney made Star Wars comes out, I'll see if this is bad or not. The only thing I really fear is Disney whoring the franchise out in levels even George Lucas never thought imaginable. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 30, 2012, 2:39 pm

Chad Ochocinco - Celebrities
As soon as he was on the Dolphins, he got cut. The guy was definitely a talent, too bad though his ego knocked him down a few pegs. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 30, 2012, 2:22 pm

Janeane Garofalo - Celebrities
Nothing more than a no-talent hack who pimps a HEAVILY liberal ideal. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 30, 2012, 2:16 pm

Legends of the Hidden Temple - TV Shows
I remember this show as a kid, and I LOVED it! Always fun to watch. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 30, 2012, 2:16 pm

Newt Gingrich - Celebrities
So, Newt, Kenny Star, and gang have their Republican Crusade against Bill Clinton because he got some action in the White House, but at the same time, many of these guys were probably getting the same kind of action on the side. Newt is a whore to his party, nothing more. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 30, 2012, 2:04 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
As "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase would always say in his wrestling promos, "Everyone has a price!", so I don't fault Hein for selling, like I have said before. What I don't like is how everything had gone down with Jump The Shark after getting sold. That does stink to high heaven. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on November 30, 2012, 1:59 pm

Taco Bell - Random Topics
lol @ Brewmaster. they do that at the Taco Bells in my city too. "Hi, how are u doing?" I'm like uhh, i'd like a number 3. I don't want to chit chat. I just want my food and i'll be on my merry little way lady. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on November 30, 2012, 8:12 am

Burger King - Random Topics
On another note though, i voted for King becomes plastic mute, i agree that he was creepy and weird. Very strange indeed. I remember seeing him and thinking WTF? -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on November 30, 2012, 8:05 am

Tyra Banks - Celebrities
When she went on that rant about "kissing her fat ass" on her show while she stood there in her swimsuit i knew she'd really lost it. First of all who cares if some ppl think you're husky/fat or whatever, you've been a model since what, the early 90's? You should be used to constant criticism and should be able to not pay it any mind. Secondly, even if it HAD BEEN that serious (which it wasn't) why dedicate a whole show to it, screaming about how you don't care what ppl say about you. Wouldn't ignoring them be more suffice than that? -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on November 30, 2012, 7:59 am

Sarah Chalke - Celebrities
She's hot but i didn't like her role as the 2nd Becky, i don't feel she did it justice. But did i mention how hot she is?? lol -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on November 30, 2012, 7:53 am

JumptheShark.com - Websites
One more thing, selling JTS was such a cop out. It's like whoever came up with that idiotic idea, was a sensitive ass pansy who couldn't take criticism on TV shows being written and wanted to ruin it for everyone else. Things aren't always picture perfect. There are some shows that i still love but that i put my 2 cents in about because even though i love the show it doesn't mean that it's flawless and that i love every single thing about it. JTS was an outlet for ppl to be honest about when their favorite shows started to go downhill. Once again, i'm grateful for BTF for picking up where JTS left off and showing that lame TVguide site how this shit is really done. Bravo BTF. -- Submitted By: (Icemouth) on November 30, 2012, 7:50 am