Disney - Random Topics
The fact that the first themepark opened in 1954 is more a point for the "they were short on money" theory than against. After all, this was a huge investment. And yes, it would be nice to show "some children" the movies...but, knowing Disney, they surely didn't do the program only in one hospital but in as many as possible. If they had shown the movies in all this hospitals, too, they would have lost a lot of regular audience. And really, I think it is admirable that they even bothered to make sure that the children were able to watch anything at all. It is not like they have to give any freebees to anyone. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on September 23, 2009, 2:04 am

Problem Child - Movie Series
The first two movies were good. The second one tied up the series nicely. It was never meant for a third installment. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on September 22, 2009, 8:34 pm

Have Gun, Will Travel - TV Shows
Humor, justice, philosophy and erudition wrapped in a half hour. Some episodes are much better than others but hardly any are poor. Would there existed such a framework in a modern series. -- Submitted By: (johbru) on September 22, 2009, 7:07 pm

Robocop - Movie Series
Robocop 2 isn't a bad movie, but it was a big drop from the original, which really seemed to have everything right. The third movie was crap. So Robocop definitely boned as soon as somebody started talking sequel. Why can't a good movie ever be left to stand on its own? -- Submitted By: (AndyC) on September 22, 2009, 6:53 pm

Police Academy - Movie Series
It's a disease in Hollywood that any good movie must be rehashed in ever crappier sequels until audiences forget how good the original was. Police Academy could be the poster child for this. The original was a classic, but they kept bringing back the same shtick in sequel after sequel, until we got sick of it. And ironically, the things that we hated about it were the very things that made the original good, overused and taken out of their original context. -- Submitted By: (AndyC) on September 22, 2009, 6:48 pm

Caddyshack - Movie Series
Like many comedies of its time, Caddyshack was a brilliant movie that never should have had sequels. -- Submitted By: (AndyC) on September 22, 2009, 6:42 pm

Godzilla - Movie Series
The American Godzilla did suck very badly, but it doesn't represent the series going downhill. Most of the fans don't even recognize that as a real Godzilla movie, and the good folks of Toho have, more than once, asserted that the monster in that movie was not Godzilla, going as far has having Godzilla kick his sorry ass in record time in Final Wars. The Toho Godzilla flicks carried on just fine after 1998, so I have to say Godzilla never boned. -- Submitted By: (AndyC) on September 22, 2009, 6:40 pm

Garfield (comic strip) - Random Topics
Hard to pinpoint exactly where Garfield started heading downhill, but the cat's downfall had to be his mainstream success. Think about it. The original Garfield was a great lump of a cat with beady little eyes, a miserable disposition, and a propensity for violence and all manner of excess. The style was more raw and the humour had more of an edge. As Garfield gained popularity, he started moving more toward the middle of the road, and eventually became the lovable tabby who can be grouchy at times. And this is reflected in the drawing style. You can measure the decline in Garfield's own ever-cuter proportions, as his eyes get bigger and his body gets smaller, right up to the almost fully anthropomorphic Garfield walking on two legs, drinking coffee from a cup and practically carrying on conversations with Jon. Garfield started out as a very cool strip that presented a fat, grouchy cat who behaved like a cat, but thought in human terms. It was insightful, edgy and funny. Eventually, Garfield became just another cartoon character. The exact turning point is hard to pinpoint, but the cuteness really took over when the animated specials began in the 80s. By the time the Saturday morning cartoon came along, that fat, grouchy tabby was totally kid-friendly. -- Submitted By: (AndyC) on September 22, 2009, 6:24 pm

Conspiracy Theories - Random Topics
If the mindset of a conspiracy theorist were ever translated into programming code and coughed forth into an application, the entire Internet would crash - anything that a conspiracy theorist doesn't agree with is deemed evil. Look up the word "ignorant" in the dictionary and you'll find Alex Jones' picture. -- Submitted By: (Replicant10k) on September 22, 2009, 3:40 pm

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
I find it funny that even those who profess to be Christian subscribe to a belief held by people that thought the sun was a living deity and that exsanguination of a five year old child made the world go 'round. Too funny, indeed. 2012 prophecy is crap. -- Submitted By: (Replicant10k) on September 22, 2009, 3:36 pm

CNN - Random Topics
I can't believe people actually think CNN is unbiased! I watched them for six hours non stop one day and all I heard, through different talking heads, was a refrain of "AMERICA EVIL. IRAQ BAD. CAPITALISM BAD. MILITARY BAD. PLANET DYING. AL GORE GOOD. AMERICA BAD." So give me a break . . . the bias in that news group extends way up to the people putting its programming together. -- Submitted By: (Replicant10k) on September 22, 2009, 3:34 pm

Fox and the Hound, The - Movie Series
The sequel. Seriously, what does a group of singing dogs have to do with the Fox and the Hound? Oh, right, Disney was selling a country music CD and needed to advertise it. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 22, 2009, 11:45 am

Pinky and the Brain - TV Shows
lol -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on September 22, 2009, 11:39 am

Beethoven - Movie Series
Yuck. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on September 22, 2009, 11:39 am

Fantasia - Movie Series
What I was calling amazing was how Disney came up with another great sequel, one that showed effort instead of being a cheapo straight-to-video disgrace to the original with the sole intent of getting kids to make their parents buy it for them. Trust me, it is RARE to see good Disney sequels. All I can think of are Rescuers Down Under and this one. The only good direct-to-video sequel I can think of is An Extremely Goofy Movie. I haven't seen Bambi 2, so I can't make a judgement on it. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 22, 2009, 11:38 am

Fark.com - Websites
Probably one of the best sites on the interwebs. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on September 22, 2009, 11:38 am

M. Night Shyamalan - Celebrities
Love this guy. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on September 22, 2009, 11:37 am

Target - Random Topics
Good testimony, shanequia. I like that it has much of the merchandise I need at very good prices. However; I have to confess I was worried that when they first opened branches in my city that some yahoo would use the signs for shotgun practice but, so far, that hasn't happened. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 22, 2009, 11:13 am

E-Mail - Random Topics
I hate that there's NO list we can go to that we can actually write to get our names permanent taken OFF all the Spam and junk e-mails! Yeah, some say 'write here if you want to be deleted from our lists' but if you do, they just know you're mad- and you GOT their e-mails! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 22, 2009, 10:03 am

Cigarettes - Random Topics
shanequia, I'm flattered that you think my spelling's smokin'! Anyway, I think your insights to so many of these topics are rather intriguing! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 22, 2009, 9:56 am

Disney - Random Topics
Swanpride, Of course I know that movie making has been rather expensive for virtually every major studio- especially since the invention of 'talkies'. As to Disney not being able to afford 'freebies' such as 3rd run movies for folks who were stuck in longterm care hospitals and institutions? Put it this way, Disney was the ONLY studio who had its own THEME PARK back in the 1950's so if they could put out the monies for that venture, they weren't exactly having to resort to bake sales to stay afloat-and let's not forget the incredible amount of merchandising for Mickey,etc. that Disney's done all the way back to at least the early 30's ! And I'd have thought that such a 'kid friendly' studio such as Disney would have happy for crippled children to see the 3rd run movies, but my late friend claimed otherwise! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 22, 2009, 9:54 am

Fox Sports Radio's Steve Czaban Show - Random Topics
I listen to sports all day whether on the radio or on tv. Czaban's show is hands down the best thing going!! Not even close!!! Thank you guys for making the mornings thoroughly enjoyable. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on September 22, 2009, 9:11 am

Fantasia - Movie Series
It's amazing how diluted and poor quality the "Disney" franchise name has come when animated movies are mentioned. The decline in creativity and quality from 1939 to now is staggering. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on September 22, 2009, 9:05 am

Fantasia - Movie Series
@Robert Actually, this isn't so amazing, considering that fantasia 200 was Roy Disneys "baby" whereas the other sequels (with the exception of rescuers down under which was supposed to be a regular disney classic from the very beginning)are cheaply made direct to video productions, just created with the intend to make as much money as possible. No love or effort in those. The only one of this bunch which is (somewhat) watchable is the Bambi sequel (provided that you are able to blend out the stunning original). -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on September 22, 2009, 8:54 am

Target - Random Topics
I work at Target and they be treating me good. I don't have no problems. My boss Jim he say I the best employee on the front end. My friend Noina and I always get our days off together so we can do stuff like go to the movies. We just saw I can do bad all by myself and it cute. Gladys Night is in it and she still pretty and sing real good. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 22, 2009, 8:27 am

Disney - Random Topics
@Pelirojo You obviously have no idea how expensive the old movies were in the 50th. Save for Snowwhite, each and everyone of them was a loosing deal for Disney initially...and some of them still are. The Disney-Company was on the brink of ruin more often then not...back then, they couldn't afford those freebees.[br] I think, Disney had good and bad times concerning the movies...the first "bad time" began when the original team was gone. Crappy movies like Taran or Oliver and Co nearly ruined Disney for me, luckily they found back to their roots with Arielle. At least partly. They never found the courage of Walt Disney to do movies which where not overly sugary. I am sure, he would have killed the Hunchback of notre dame and while he would have set treasure Island in the space too, he would never made Long John Silver a redeemed character. [br] For me, there is such a long list of boning moments that I can't decide what to vote for. 1. Making cheap and crappy sequels to the classics (The rescuers down under is the exeption, but the production wasn't exactly cheap, so it doesn't count. A real exception is Fantasia 2000), 2. Putting new dubbings on the movies (the "new" german version of Arielle is not watchable), 3. Cutting (supposedly) racistic scenes and the cigarettes/cigars out of the old short movies (how about a version for adults?), 4. Stopping the production in the MGM studios, 5. Destroying the sea behind the castle in the Magic Kindome (Orlando) in favor of a fast food restaurant, 6. Building some really ugly hotels which don't fit into the "disney illusion", 7. Replacing the old merchandise which cheap crap, 8. High school musical and similiar stupid series, 9. When they stopped to send a the classic ink and paint movies around christmas...I looked forward to them every year, I never missed one out, but I never manage to see the ones they show in the summer.[br] Well, with "Princess and the frog" they will go back to the roots and I quite like what I have seen of "Rapunzel" so far. Let's hope that they will stay on course, now that Roy Disney has finally managed to oust Eisner... -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on September 22, 2009, 4:52 am

Alpha-Bits - Random Topics
"There's a message in my Alpha-Bits, they're saying o-o-o-o-o" "Peter, your're eating Cheerios" -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on September 21, 2009, 8:09 pm

Disney - Random Topics
If I sound foolish with this question then I apologize. However, how would one define Disney becoming Teenaged? -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on September 21, 2009, 7:24 pm

Cher - Celebrities
I think she cool when I was a little girl. I watch the Sonny & Cher show sometime. Ok she have a lot of plastic surgeries but she still Cher and she nice to everybody from what I read. Noina and I drive down to Las vegas and see her show live and it really cute. She still wear nice gowns and sing good too. I dont think she bone yet. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 5:21 pm

Pink Floyd - Music Groups
Pink Floyd? Every Floyd I know black. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 5:15 pm

Boy George - Celebrities
This one still make me laugh when I see his old videos. Looking like he do just dont work today. He dress like he robbed the Goodwill and them eyebrows drawn on crooked. Voice not bad though to groove to. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 5:14 pm

Vanilla Ice - Celebrities
This one crap on toast. Vanilla Ice make a fool out of himself. I wonder where he is now? Maybe he work as manager of a Chucky Cheese. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 5:09 pm

Katie Holmes - Celebrities
That marriage as real as Pamela Andersons boobs. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 5:04 pm

OJ Simpson - Celebrities
He Guilty. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 5:02 pm

Kitchen Nightmares - TV Shows
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares was a brilliant piece of television. One of the most successful restaurateurs in the world saves struggling eateries. Great premise, and Ramsay accomplished it with experience, brutal honesty and team building. The American version, on the other hand, employed too much of the reality show formula of bigger and better. Too much manufactured drama, too many extravagant restaurant makeovers, not enough heart. -- Submitted By: (AndyC) on September 21, 2009, 5:01 pm

Sasha Baron Cohen - Celebrities
I think Sasha funny. (JoeBagOCrap) the bonehead here. Everyone write that (JoeBagOCrap) is really (Smartboy) from the old site. I think they right cause this one also seem borderline retarded. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 5:00 pm

Whitney Houston - Celebrities
She hit the high notes all right. She hit the notes while high. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:57 pm

Barbara Streisand - Celebrities
I try and listen to her on the radio when I was a little girl and she broke my glasses. Some of them notes she hit ear piercing. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:56 pm

Alec Baldwin - Celebrities
He cute way back when but now he get too heavy. That cute just may be hiding under all that weight. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:54 pm

Mike Tyson - Celebrities
He ok but that high little voice dont match the body. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:49 pm

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
Stephanie right It like a white trash parade down every isle. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:48 pm

2 Live Crew - Music Groups
You are so funny Pelirojo. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:44 pm

KFC - Random Topics
I know it aint so cheap no more once you go and include a drink. I quit drinking soda a long time ago cause it bad for you. I be sticking to Ice Tea or water. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:42 pm

Jim Carrey - Celebrities
Ah Huh Pelirojo I think that his next move. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:39 pm

Cigarettes - Random Topics
That was no mistake Pelirojo you just learn to be spelling from me. Ha Ha Thanks to you I have been trying better to spell and capitolize words. My early postings look like I am beyond dumb. I get to typing fast and never go back and correct. Now as for the rest of you PUT THE CIGARETTE DOWN. IT NASTY. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 21, 2009, 4:37 pm

Food Allergies - Random Topics
It's not that people think they're allergic to foods, from what I understand, a lot more people are having serious reactions to foods. For example how often do you hear a story that goes like the following, "When I was in school, you maybe had 2 people that had a serious peanut allergy. Everyone knew who they were. They and the school made sure to have emergency medication with them at all times in case something happened. That was only 10 years ago. Now, half the school is this allergic. It's to the point where they don't allow anything with peanuts." Something is going on. To use one example, if game comes out and out of thousands of players, only a small percent are having trouble getting the game to work, it may be a hardware or software configuration that might be rare and is causing trouble. When the game doesn't run for more then half the players, something is going on. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on September 21, 2009, 4:09 pm

Looney Tunes live-action/animated films - Movie Series
I wish there were more movies that combined live action with cartoons...as long as they're not as bad as Back in Action. Space Jam was pretty good (though one of my friends dismissed it as an advertising platform for Michael Jordan). But Back in Action...what the hell? The mission of finding a relic with magic powers? Practically every Looney Tunes character--except Bugs and Daffy--as villains? As for the lame plotlines and other parts, they were unoriginal and cliched. Loaded with problems, BiA was a disgrace to Looney Tunes! What happened to the magic you'd see in classics like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Pete's Dragon, and Mary Poppins? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 21, 2009, 1:32 pm

Real Time with Bill Maher - TV Shows
Bill Maher praised the 9/11 hijackers for being courageous. Yet he calls American troops cowards (even though they know fully well they're extremely likely to die in what they're doing). And, Bill Maher doesn't call the firefighters who responded to the Twin Tower attacks "courageous", even though they (the firefighters) knew fighting the blaze and rescuing the innocent victims of the horrific attack could prove fatal. Still think Bill "Americans are cowards, but I love Osama and his brave, brave friends" Maher speaks the truth? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 21, 2009, 12:31 pm

Cigarettes - Random Topics
Cigar smoke makes cigarette smoke smell like a spritz of Febreze in comparison. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 21, 2009, 12:21 pm

Food Allergies - Random Topics
I agree, MCS. Why is food suddenly deadly? For years, people ate food and all of a sudden, these allergies are springing up like weeds. To the people who think they have allergies: Allergies are when your body's immune system overreacts to foods, not necessarily when you get indigestion, etc. from certain foods (for example, if you get indigestion from milk, it could be lactose intolerance, which is the inability to digest lactose, not an allergy). It would really suck to suddenly be allergic to the foods you love. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on September 21, 2009, 12:01 pm

Elvis Presley - Celebrities
If you were born during Elvis' lifetime, you had to hear about him constantly. He was on TV, constantly written about in magazines, there were always advertisements for his albums everywhere, other musicans always cited him as an influence...blah, blah, blah. I mean, it was Elvis, Elvis, ELVIS...ad nauseum. That's why Ricky Nelson was so much cooler. He was famous without wearing out his welcome. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on September 21, 2009, 11:57 am

Brady Bunch Movies, The - Movie Series
Having Davy Jones appear and sing "Girl" in the 1995 movie was a genius move. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on September 21, 2009, 11:51 am

E-Mail - Random Topics
I always hated the "If You Love Jesus, send this to 10 people" emails. Then it gave some time limit and passively suggested that if you deleted the email before forwarding, that you didn't love Jesus. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on September 21, 2009, 11:50 am

Sears - Random Topics
Sears cannot ever BTF because of The Sears "Wish Book" that came out every Christmas! (do they still publish that?) One would order from the catalog and then go to the Sears Catalog Store to pick it up when it arrived. Ahhh...the memories of thumbing through it and choosing all of the Barbie paraphenalia I wanted. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on September 21, 2009, 11:49 am

David Beckham - Celebrities
Hearing about him...maybe but I will NEVER get tired of looking at him! Yummy! -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on September 21, 2009, 11:44 am

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
MCS, did you look at the website I posted? Try encountering something like that late at night in an aisle at Wal-Mart and tell me you wouldn't be a bit nervous. I don't know if you are female or not but as a woman, it's scary to have some freaky redneck guy (much like the ones in the movie, "Deliverance") stalk you when you're just there to get some new mascara or something. Trust me. I've been there. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on September 21, 2009, 9:49 am

City Slickers - Movie Series
Hilarious first movie with Mitch and his dorky friends going from total city klutzes to REALLY getting into their cowboy modes to save the day (and the golden calf named Norman)! Unfortunately, there was no point in having a sequel and going back to the well that one extra time proved painful to watch! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 21, 2009, 7:28 am

Waffle House - Random Topics
Has anyone else noticed their counters and menus are ALWAYS sticky? At least they are in my city! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 21, 2009, 7:25 am

Munsters Today, The - TV Shows
In honor of the REAL Munsters (with Fred Gwynne, Al Lewis and Yvonne DeCarlo doing some of the best work of their varied careers), can we just forget this latter mess ever happened? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 21, 2009, 7:21 am

Cigarettes - Random Topics
I meant to type my mother QUIT (with no 'e on the end') smoking ages ago. Well, at least I can't blame my typos on smoking! LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 21, 2009, 7:18 am

Cigarettes - Random Topics
I think, there are three major points against smoking: 1. I admit, I am smoking myself from time to time...normally one (rarely two) times a year, normally at some party (normally New Year, as last "sin" in the old Year). But I am the exeception. Cigarettes are very addictive (similiar to heroin), and most people are not able to control the consum. I don't understand how people are readily giving up control over her lives. 2. Yes, there are other habits which are really unhealthy. If someone wants to live unhealthy, it is basically their own problem. But cigarettes are not only unhealthy for the smoker, they are unhealthy for everyone around him. 3. I don't understand how people can think that smoking is cool. It stinks (especially cold smoke), it leaves yellow strains on teeth and fingers, it makes premature wrinkles and it kills you sooner or later. I get people who simply enjoy a cigarette, cigar or a pipe from time to time (means: rarely and purely for enjoyment, not to feed the own addiction), but I don'T understand people who think that they should smoke because it is cool. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on September 21, 2009, 6:52 am

Aerosmith - Music Groups
The late 80s when they started churning out crappy love ballads by the barrel full. -- Submitted By: (TheAdamantiumElbow) on September 20, 2009, 11:18 pm

Malcolm in the Middle - TV Shows
I tried to like this show but Malcolm was too much of a whiner and that annoying slow talking kid in the wheelchair got on my nerves too. -- Submitted By: (TheAdamantiumElbow) on September 20, 2009, 10:58 pm

Munsters Today, The - TV Shows
Lame joks and not funny -- Submitted By: (MisierL) on September 20, 2009, 10:56 pm

David Beckham - Celebrities
Is anyone else just tired of hearing about him? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on September 20, 2009, 9:58 pm

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
Stephanie, are you saying that college students, recent college grads, and other people trying to climb the corporate ladder are all white trash? I don't like Wal-Mart because of their business practices but I'm sure they are far from the only ones who do this. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on September 20, 2009, 9:48 pm

KFC - Random Topics
The food is still good, but when they started having their value meals not include a drink (along with Long John Silvers) that is what did it for me. You end up paying almost $10 after tax to add a drink. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on September 20, 2009, 9:43 pm

Animal Planet - Random Topics
Point understood Robert. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on September 20, 2009, 9:41 pm

Futurama - TV Shows
The real shame is that this show was not more successful. If only it would have been and Groening would have canceled the Simpsons for this one. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on September 20, 2009, 9:37 pm

Jim Carrey - Celebrities
So, you think, he'll start doing Labor Day Telethons, shanequia? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 20, 2009, 6:57 pm

Cigarettes - Random Topics
Excellent points, shaenequia. And, every woman who reads this should also know (in addition to what it does to the lungs,heart,etc), it makes wrinkles come a LOT faster. My aunt looks about 10 years older than my mother despite being a few years younger due to her smoking while my mother quite ages ago! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 20, 2009, 6:56 pm

2 Live Crew - Music Groups
Believe it or not, when I first heard the term, I thought it was the name of one of our local TV news crews!LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on September 20, 2009, 6:53 pm

The Simpsons absolutely should have stayed in the 90s. They would have been the stuff of legends and lived on in syndication for years. They were strictly a 90s pop culture phenomenon. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on September 20, 2009, 4:47 pm

Food Allergies - Random Topics
Since when did food become this major killer? I know that there are genuine cases, but it seems hard to believe so many people have them all of a sudden. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on September 20, 2009, 4:43 pm

Twin Peaks - TV Shows
Did Twin Peaks bone when the whole point of the show (who was the killer) was revealed early into the second season? I think so, but everybody else I know stopped watching it long before that moment as they had decided it was nonsense. I was even mocked by my friends for still watching it! I did start to lose interest when that whole 'White Lodge' stuff with the 'midget dancing backwards' and the 'giant' rubbish started. BUT I stayed until the bitter end and saw the show die a long painful death. Having said that, I thoroughly recommend watching the stunning first double-length episode. -- Submitted By: (Phil.JS) on September 20, 2009, 1:59 pm

Madonna - Music Groups
Are people too stupid to know that she own her own label. Her CD's bomb over a decade and she just keep making them. I liked her old music but she need to cover up herbody now. Nobody want to see a wrinkled old lady trying to be sexy. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 10:05 am

John Travolta - Celebrities
He great in Grease. I still think he good in movies. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:57 am

Nicolas Cage - Celebrities
Somebody need to put him in a cage so we dont have to watch his acting no more. He the same in every movie. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:56 am

Ellen DeGeneres - Celebrities
I like Ellen. I think she funny and her show really good. That girl she marry bug me. She call herself Portia but have the class of a used Pinto. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:49 am

2 Live Crew - Music Groups
2 Live Crew? try 2 Dead Losers. I never could stand them and those Ho's who dance with them. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:43 am

Cigarettes - Random Topics
Smoking nasty, it stick to your hair and clothes too so dont be thinking you getting away with sneaking outside for a cigarette and telling everybody you quit. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:41 am

High School Musical - Movie Series
This one pure torture. The last time I heard notes like this was when the cat clinic burned down. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:39 am

American Idol - TV Shows
I like Ellen but i dont think she should be judging singing. That like hiring Dawn Lyn to judge acting. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:37 am

Boston - Music Groups
This band suck as much as JoeBagONonsense do. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:34 am

Whoopi Goldberg - Celebrities
I think she funny but i never see her no more. Maybe she give up acting? -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:32 am

Oprah - Celebrities
My favorite Tyra so Oprah Dopera in my house. people take her too serious. If she go on and tell everybody to drink KoolAid with syonide in it half her fan base would do it. She a cult for people who cant think for themselves. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:31 am

Jessica Simpson - Celebrities
Dont be giving this girl a hard time for gaining some weight. It dont matter what she weigh. A more likely reason for her bonning is the fact that she got the IQ of a roll of scotch tape. I aint no brain suregon myself but at least I know that Chicken of the sea is a brand of tuna. this borderline moron goes and stares at this can of tuna for 15 minutes on camera and keeps saying IS THIS CHICKEN? BUT IT SAYS CHICKEN OF THE SEA. God only knows where she think a hotdog come from. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:26 am

Twitter - Websites
Only some kind of Twit would Twitter so it properly named. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:20 am

Lil Kim - Celebrities
Lil Kim? Lil Tramp more like it. She cheaper than a grand slam breakfeast at Denny's. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:15 am

Reese Witherspoon - Celebrities
She cute she good in everything she do. I go see movies just because she in them. we need more stars like this today who always look like a million bucks and have class. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:13 am

Joaquin Phoenix - Celebrities
I seen him on Letterman and his elevator stuck between floors. The lights be on but nobody be home.Dont even get me started on him tryin to rap. i hope he joking. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:11 am

Jim Carrey - Celebrities
All he do is copy Jerry Lewis. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:09 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
I agree it nasty. How do people go in there and eat that garbage. Hell you can smell it clear across town in my neighborhood. During the winter when I walk by I pull my turtlenack up over my nose so I dont be gagging from the smell. McDonalds aint my kind of place. and how come the vet office so close by? I guess they be making donations. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:08 am

NickelBack - Music Groups
A nickel too much to pay for one of their CD's. If I pay I would ask for my nickel back so this band properly named. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:01 am

Price Is Right, The - TV Shows
It aint no Price is Right without Bob Barker. That just wrong to try and continue this one. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 9:00 am

Yeardley Smith - Celebrities
She need to stick to cartoon voices cause she fugly. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 8:58 am

Benson - TV Shows
I only watch this one sometime. They dont show no reruns neither cause it tired. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 8:57 am

Mork & Mindy - TV Shows
This a dumb one. I agree about it bonning when Mork laid that egg. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on September 20, 2009, 8:56 am

Video Games - Random Topics
Well, there is a reason that the real violent once are not supposed to get played by children. But I agree...the problem are not the games themselfes, but parents who seem to think that a playstation is a good babysitter. I had a C64 back then...but I never used a playstation or something like that. I don't see the point and prefer a good old PC game overall. Especially those who challenge the mind insteat of the thumbs. That by now every game has a 3-D graphic is actually a big problem for me, since I can't play 3-D's...it literally makes me sick. Because of that, I can't play the new games or series I really liked before (like Myst) anymore. I actually miss some of the old games, like Tut's tomb, Donalds Playground, Battle chess, Law of the West, Galaxy or Pit stop. Luckily, you can still find small games for fun on the net. As long, as there are still games out there for every taste and every interest, Video Games don't bone. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on September 20, 2009, 4:39 am

A.T.O.M. (Alpha Teens On Machines) - TV Shows
The first team of A.T.O.M. had seen Axel Manning and the rest of the Alpha Teens overcome the sadistic Alexander Paine and his minions. So when the second season began, it was time for new bad guys. The idea of the Alpha Teens taking on mutant versions of themselves was a great idea, too. But the execution... let's say it required suspension of disbelief on a superhuman order. First, Mr. Lee (the boss of A.T.O.M.) decides that Lee Industries should get out of making ultra-advanced vehicles and go into genetic engineering. That's one heck of a change in direction for any company. And he goes from eccentric rich man to a crazy, eccentric, rich, dangerous villain? It would have been more believable if a new villain had been introduced who had stolen their DNA and created the "Mu-Team," and left Mr. Lee alone. -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on September 19, 2009, 9:56 pm