Daily Show, The - TV Shows
Jon Stewart has actually really made the show his own. I think it's a great presentation of things going on in the world but it was never meant to be a news station. And if people are watching it to get their news or get their opinions, then they're completely missing the point. It's all Stewart and his writers and his co-anchors and their views and they know it and the studio audience knows it and the general population at home knows it. But we love it because for the most part we agree. And Stewart's not just a Bush-basher. We've just had eight years of him, the majority of Stewart's time as anchor, so it's hard to remember if he's capable of making fun of anyone else. But he can! Obama's ripe for the picking. And he's done so. And as for opposing guests, there have been several and most notable is two appearances by Mike Huckabee. The second interview had to be vastly cut down and the entire thing (something lasting almost as long as one episode) went available online and I think it's a fair, honest discussion. There needs to be more of that. Too often, people bring anger and blind passion behind what they "believe" and I think Stewart approaching it from intelligence and humor changes the game. It'd be a better world if we could all do that. -- Submitted By: (SamuraiPanda201) on December 13, 2009, 10:02 pm

Malcolm in the Middle - TV Shows
The show was good as long as Stevie wasn't on it. I thought he was going to die every time I saw him on there. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 13, 2009, 10:02 pm

CSI Miami - TV Shows
You gotta love a good Horatio Caine monologue or one-liner... -- Submitted By: (SamuraiPanda201) on December 13, 2009, 9:58 pm

Sister, Sister - TV Shows
This show was never that great but dragged on for too long. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 13, 2009, 9:57 pm

Cleveland Show, The - TV Shows
I think the Cleveland Show is funny and has a decidedly different enough format from Family Guy. I think there's nothing really redeeming about the characters on Family Guy. Cleveland I feel is genuinely trying to be a good father to all three kids and I think that attempt at heart makes the humor come from a different place. My only problem with the show right now is Tim the Bear. I don't mind the religious stuff either way, I just think it's a horribly dumb character, completely lazy on both the part of Henry and MacFarlane. I think the Cleveland Show has started on a much better level than American Dad. -- Submitted By: (SamuraiPanda201) on December 13, 2009, 9:56 pm

Captain Planet and the Planeteers - TV Shows
The importance of Heart of course, is that without it, Captain Planet would simply be another Eco-Villain but with limitless powers at his disposal. But that aside, the show was corny and lame, but for whatever reason, my friends and I remember it fondly, maybe not necessarily for it being a great show, though. -- Submitted By: (SamuraiPanda201) on December 13, 2009, 9:52 pm

Tila Tequila - Celebrities
What an annoying shrew! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 13, 2009, 9:47 pm

American Dad! - TV Shows
I think the show at first was a clone of Family Guy (clueless, boisterous father figure, shady but present mother, awkward geeky son, blah sister, talking animal, effeminate weirdo) but the show's gotten stronger as it's gone on. It's actually kind of refreshing. I still don't like some of the plots, though. Family Guy's a stronger show still, and probably always will be. -- Submitted By: (SamuraiPanda201) on December 13, 2009, 9:45 pm

Tiger Woods - Celebrities
Am I the only one who is tired of the car accident cheating thing? Can we move on please? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 13, 2009, 9:42 pm

Bridezillas - TV Shows
What kind of men would even WANT to marry those obnoxious bitches? -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on December 13, 2009, 5:41 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action/CGI film) - Movie Series
And they made a second one?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 13, 2009, 2:47 pm

Furry fandom - Random Topics
The problems with the furry fandom are pretty much the same sorts of problems you'll find in almost any fandom that has an adult side to it. And yes, often the media chooses to portray the fans that perhaps take it way too far and too seriously. However this is true for any fandom. Think of what people tend to associate with Star Trek, Star Wars or Dungeons and Dragons fans as being like as some examples. In terms of the adult material that people might associate the fandom with, the problem is that the Internet makes it all too easy for people to share such material. However, instead of sharing it with perhaps a small circle of friends that might give an awkward laugh, you're sharing it to the entire world. If a few people giving someone an awkward thumbs up can be a bad influence, imagine that on a global scale but perhaps as a serious thumbs up. Couple that with the near anonymous nature of the Internet and people tend to end up being a lot less shy about sharing these sorts of closet type interests and kinks. There is plenty of decent furry type out there. However, because the Internet allows people to post adult art and make it accessible where people can comment and post with far less fear of judgment then in the real world, it doesn't take much for the sort of art people associate the fandom with to thrive. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on December 13, 2009, 12:03 pm

Olive Garden - Random Topics
Italian food??? Yeah, right! Claiming Olive Garden has real Italian food is an insult to Italian Americans! Their spaghetti tastes like ketchup and egg noodles -- Submitted By: (diezman) on December 13, 2009, 6:42 am

Survivor - TV Shows
Survivor was an excellent idea of a reality show. Sadly, many TV execs who think with their head up their ass saw this too, and "had to captalize" on it. Without Survivor, "Reality Shows" would hardly exist, and TV would still be good. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 12, 2009, 11:47 pm

Bridezillas - TV Shows
Yet another "Reality Show" that is nothing more than trash. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 12, 2009, 11:45 pm

Bridezillas - TV Shows
This show is an argument for men not to marry. I think women should be ashamed of this show because of the stereotype it portrays. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 12, 2009, 2:20 pm

Rage Against the Machine - Music Groups
I just love people who whine and cry about America, spouting the "good words" of Socialism/Communism, yet take every advantage of our capitalist system. Would probably believe them more if they practiced what they preached -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 12, 2009, 1:34 pm

MacGyver - TV Shows
Yeah, it was somewhat repetative but I liked how he was able to work his way out of impossible dangers thinking on his feet and using some of the most random objects to make cool tools. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 12, 2009, 11:51 am

Tiger Woods - Celebrities
While I'm by no means happy to find out that he's evidently been an adulterer, I'd hardly call him a 'complete waste of human flesh'. I mean, he's not on the same plane as child molestors or meth lab operators! I can't say I'm entirely surprised, though, as I always thought him being the Mozart of Golf being groomed nonstop to be an unbeatably phenomenal player from early toddlerhood onwards would cause damage in SOME capacity. One cannot do that to a child without something or someone having to give in a bad way somewhere down the line! Now that he's taking an 'indefinite leave' from the game that has been the dominant force in his life from as far back as he can remember, in addition to making up to his wife and family for his 'transgressions', I hope he uses this opportunity to try to work out his demons and find his peace to the betterment of others somewhat in the way Andre Agassi seems to have done since HIS retirement from sports. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 12, 2009, 11:48 am

Wacky Races - TV Shows
Just_a_Username, Ah, but if Dick Dastardly just sped up and won the race legit , that would have only meant a one-episode cartoon series and not much fun to watch- just like if the Coyote simply ordered take out poultry from Acme instead of all those bogus contraptions to trap the Road Runner, there would have been only one cartoon and no point in watching! BTW, I used to wonder about Penelope Pitstop. With that name, did she go into racing to avoid being part of the family business of a take-out barbecue restaurant?LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 12, 2009, 11:36 am

Wacky Races - TV Shows
If Dick Dastardly was smarter, he would stop cheating and take advantage his car's high speed. -- Submitted By: (Just_a_Username) on December 12, 2009, 5:01 am

Furry fandom - Random Topics
Furries are just part of another subculture, like nerds or goths. The reason the internet picks on them is the same reason school children pick on other classmates, stereotypes and peer pressure. -- Submitted By: (Just_a_Username) on December 12, 2009, 4:45 am

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
Seriously guys, gives 4kids some slack. They've learned from their mistakes and don't even touch anime anymore. I'm angry at what they did to One Piece but if they never existed, Yugioh Abridged could have never made fun of them. -- Submitted By: (Just_a_Username) on December 12, 2009, 2:46 am

Osama bin Laden - Celebrities
Stephanie, I believe "Still Rocks" is a default option. If it isn't, I'm not sure how to exclude it. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on December 11, 2009, 7:00 pm

Olive Garden - Random Topics
We miss Olive Garden in Canada, so I have to make the most of it on my visits south of the border. And yes, the breadsticks are superb. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on December 11, 2009, 10:55 am

Enterprise Rent-a-Car - Random Topics
Stephanie -- All rental car companies do this. Generally, the lifespan of a rental car is pretty short, perhaps two years or less. After this, they are cleaned up and sold as used cars. Hopefully, they are sold honestly as "Former rental cars" and priced accordingly, but I wouldn't be surprised if some are sold described as "executive driven" or something similar. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on December 11, 2009, 6:31 am

18 Kids and Counting - TV Shows
A tip for this woman... KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED!!! Ive even heard the supposed reason why they have 18 kids, since they felt so guilty being on birth control when they were younger, and supposedly, the one time, it did not work, and the kid that was going to come out of that became a miscarrage or something. Out of guilt, they felt they had to have as many kids as possible to make it up. A bunch of nuts if you ask me. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 11, 2009, 6:23 am

Socialism - Random Topics
The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money - Margaret Thatcher -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on December 11, 2009, 6:14 am

Olive Garden - Random Topics
Warm Breadsticks.....Ohhh Yeeeaaahhh -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on December 11, 2009, 6:10 am

Sasha Baron Cohen - Celebrities
I have a feeling that before too long he will drift into obscurity. People like that usually don't last that long. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 10, 2009, 8:43 pm

Monkees, The - Music Groups
I was a huuuuge Monkees fan. Well, I still like their music. But after finally getting to meet the men I adored [well, 3 out of 4] in 2000, I realized they weren't at all what I had hoped. I still like the music, but the way they was flirting with this young girl backstage and stinking of alcohol... kind of put me off. Anyway, still good to listen to, and I actually love the movie. -- Submitted By: (caitlinboles) on December 10, 2009, 5:23 pm

Spider-Man - Movie Series
It took me a REALLY long time to finally sit down and watch the 3rd, and when I did, it was what I expected. Eh. -- Submitted By: (caitlinboles) on December 10, 2009, 5:19 pm

Boondocks, The - TV Shows
This show is awesome <3 -- Submitted By: (caitlinboles) on December 10, 2009, 5:16 pm

Monk - TV Shows
I loved the show with Sharona as Monk's assistant. Kind of got old and boring and a little cheesy after she left. -- Submitted By: (caitlinboles) on December 10, 2009, 5:14 pm

Tiger Woods - Celebrities
True, it looks as if he was nothing more than what Chubby said, but at the same time, its the media and the public that put him on that pedestal. Yes, Tiger should know better, but if people are thinking that certain people are good, clean living, excellent role models for society, then you are crazy. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 10, 2009, 4:05 pm

Knight Rider (1982) - TV Shows
This show was a guilty pleasure. Not the greatest ever but good for escapist purposes. -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on December 10, 2009, 3:33 pm

Tiger Woods - Celebrities
I'm so glad Tiger's bubble has burst (or rather, his fish has been boned) because nobody is THAT pristine! Turns out he actually does not live, breathe, sweat, bleed, and dream golf 110% of the time. He literally CAN roll out of bed (with some skank) after a night on the town and go shoot a 69 (insert rimshot)! He obviously has talent, so he should be able to resurrect his career. At least he no longer has an unattainable image to live up to. -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on December 10, 2009, 3:32 pm

Matrix - Movie Series
I wouldnt want to muddy TRON's good reputation with the Stink that is the Matrix sequels... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on December 10, 2009, 2:54 pm

Tiger Woods - Celebrities
This complete fake marketing entity has been finally outed as a complete waste of human life. Thanks for letting us know you arent the "shoen one" any more Tiger- go back to your whores! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on December 10, 2009, 2:52 pm

Matrix - Movie Series
There should be a Tron/Matrix crossover! -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on December 10, 2009, 2:47 pm

Tiger Woods - Celebrities
Wow, he really BTF didn't he? -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on December 10, 2009, 2:41 pm

Osama bin Laden - Celebrities
Why is there even a "Still Rocks" category?! -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 10, 2009, 1:17 pm

Enterprise Rent-a-Car - Random Topics
It cracks me up that Enterprise SELLS their cars after a certain period of time. Who is God's name wants to buy a former RENTAL car?! Like Jeff Foxworthy said: buying a used rental car is like marrying a whore. They've both been ridden hard and you don't know by whom. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 10, 2009, 1:13 pm

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Special - TV Shows
It's my 3rd fave Christmas special of all time and I REALLY liked the idea of a dissed outcast (Rudclph) trying hard to fit in but even getting dumped on by his 'rents- until his very impediment proved to save the day! Rankin Bass REALLY did the song justice! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 10, 2009, 9:32 am

Howard Stern - Celebrities
Sure, his stuff from the 90's is way better than today, but I totally understood why he went to Satellite Radio, especially with the censorship concerns that surrounded him in his last years at K-Rock. That being said, still hasn't boned, still the epic and legendary man of radio that he is, and probably in the history of media, probably one of the best interviewers of all time. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 10, 2009, 4:47 am

Archie Comics - Random Topics
Never liked the comic, and seeing that these guys are quite a bit sue happy as well... wow. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 10, 2009, 4:41 am

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
I have been able to determine through fairly good research (Wikipedia) that the decline actually began by the release of the Spongebob movie. After the film's release (I can't believe I'm actually calling that THING a film), more and more 90's Nicktoons died off (in fact, ALL of the 90's ones are now gone for good), Nickelodeon Studios closed, the Kids Choice awards (and Nick themselves as a whole) became more celebrity-grabbing (especially in 2008-2009), the game shows just left (well, 2 came and, to me, are the ONLY bits of good programming on the network) & let's not forget the HUGE & UNNESSECARY OVERUSE of Spongebob (who, from this comment onward I will simply refer to as "the show that must NEVER be named.") Bottom line, Spongebob killed Nickelodeon. Enough said. -- Submitted By: (Idontlikefails) on December 9, 2009, 10:13 pm

Man Show, The - TV Shows
I found this show to be a perfect, mindless escape from reality. Even though The Juggy Girls were scantily clad, I never felt they were demeaned. They were an integral and fun part of the show, rather than being overly exploited. Good clean fun overall, and the raucous crowd really added something to it. Carolla and Kimmel were a fabulous pairing on this show. Their departure left an impossible void to fill; I don't think even Cheech & Chong could've followed in those footsteps. It was fun while it lasted! -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on December 9, 2009, 8:42 pm

Hogan Knows Best - TV Shows
I was never a fan of the Hulkster as a pro wrestler, but seeing how hen-pecked he was by the (now ex-) wife kind of made me feel sorry for the big, orange, steroid-enhanced lug! Not to justify his cheating, but I can see how that seed was planted. This show was created as a vehicle to put over Brooke's singing career (further evidenced by the spin-off entitled Brooke Knows Best), but it just so happened to hit the air as the rest of the family began to self-destruct. Yikes, probably not what Mr. Bollea had in mind when he signed on for this! -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on December 9, 2009, 8:36 pm

30 Rock - TV Shows
it's just you -- Submitted By: (odelayer) on December 9, 2009, 6:39 pm

An internet classic in the making- if it bones, may God help us all! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on December 9, 2009, 4:40 pm

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Special - TV Shows
This show is timeless. Haven't missed it once in my entire life. Especially love Yukon Cornelius and his question for GOLD and the little nerdy elf who wants to be a dentist. Has me cracking up laughing every time I see it. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 9, 2009, 2:43 pm

Jungle Book, The - Movie Series
Ballo the bear was the coolest. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 9, 2009, 1:17 pm

Batman - Movie Series
What, no one's mentioned the "Bat Credit Card" yet? -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 9, 2009, 11:57 am

Been 9 months. So far, so good. -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 9, 2009, 11:48 am

Cartoon Network - Random Topics
They pissed me off when they replaced Sailor Moon with Hamtaro. because anime is anime, right? -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 9, 2009, 11:42 am

Lilo and Stitch - Movie Series
The description for this topic is inaccurate; Leroy was Experiment 628, not 627. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on December 9, 2009, 7:42 am

Nirvana - Music Groups
Cobain's death, though im sure if he has seen what Courtney Love has done with this today, he would probably be doing the same thing over again. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 9, 2009, 4:25 am

U2 - Music Groups
Granted, doing good for the world is fine, but Bono puts it to a level that just makes me want to choke him out. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 9, 2009, 4:23 am

Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve - TV Shows
It is flat-out creepy for the network to spackle on Dick's makeup and prop him up onto his chair. I'm not against people who choose to work after suffering a stroke, but Dick's position here is so high-profile. There just had to have been a way for this to end amicably, but they chose to bone the fish instead. -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on December 8, 2009, 8:03 pm

Price Is Right, The - TV Shows
There is no way...NO WAY...anybody could hold a candle to Bob Barker! No matter who the subsequent host would have been, it would be a terrible idea for that person to try to imitate Bob. Barker stepped down at the right time. Nobody could possibly fill those shoes, but Drew is developing a nice, non-Bob niche. Sure he was stiff as a board at first, but who wouldn't be? I'll never forget the time somebody gave an exact bid on the Showcase Showdown, I believe only the second time that has ever happened, and Drew sold it with all the enthusiasm of someone in need of a root canal. But since then, he has become more relaxed. The set has undergone a gradual series of tweaks. They do fun things, such as dress up for Halloween (Drew as the "Yodel Guy" was hilarious) and salute the military. I believe the show is in good hands, and may never bone! -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on December 8, 2009, 7:56 pm

Sonny With A Chance - TV Shows
Demi Lovato is among the latest in a long line of performers with which the Disney Machine is attempting to catch lightning in a bottle. I wouldn't say that Lovato is untalented, but something about her just doesn't seem to click. This show isn't awful, but it too just doesn't seem to click. Even my pre-teen girls, who have their TV on Disney Channel continuously, will change the channel when this show comes on. -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on December 8, 2009, 7:10 pm

Legally Blonde - Movie Series
Liked the first better than the second, but Reese was fantastic in both. -- Submitted By: (MSmith) on December 8, 2009, 4:09 pm

Dixie Chicks - Music Groups
If they want to diss on Bush, ok, that's fine, but to do it outside the country. A cowardly, gutless move. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 8, 2009, 3:13 pm

Grease - Movie Series
When making a sequel, if you cannot get the original cast, don't make said sequel. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 8, 2009, 3:12 pm

Macarena, The - Random Topics
Why was this popular again? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 8, 2009, 3:11 pm

Kellie Pickler - Celebrities
Yet another bimbo who tries to cash it all in on being a dumb airhead. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 8, 2009, 2:53 pm

Uwe Boll - Celebrities
If there is a video game ready to be made into a movie, this man is ready to wreck it. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 8, 2009, 2:50 pm

Bill Engvall Show, The - TV Shows
Yet more proof that out of the 4, Ron White is the smartest, not trying to jump on this train of the Blue Collar Comedy guys putting themselves in front of a camera for TV or Movies like it is going out of style. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 8, 2009, 2:43 pm

Dawn Lyn - Celebrities
Very few people know this but Dawn Lyn was originally cast on "The Addam's Family". She was to play the younger sister of Pugsley and Wednesday. They named her Fugsley. That did't work out so they came up with Cousin IT instead. Who I might add was much more attractive. -- Submitted By: (AlanJames) on December 8, 2009, 9:47 am

Mythbusters - TV Shows
Can I say - - BLOW STUFF UP!!! -- Submitted By: (smaxie) on December 8, 2009, 5:46 am

My Three Sons - TV Shows
why o why were we subjected to Dodie and her diaper? After that this show JTS - excuse me BTF- send your mail to NBC. -- Submitted By: (smaxie) on December 8, 2009, 5:19 am

Beverly Hillbillies - TV Shows
I agree with the comments about Irene Ryan. Granny Moses was the soul of the hillbilly comedic action. Granny was the base on which all the other comedy was predecaded. -- Submitted By: (smaxie) on December 8, 2009, 4:59 am

My Mother The Car - TV Shows
Umm, the Porter Car Company stopped producing cars in 1922. And Dawn Lyn never guest starred in this series. I think "Hello Larry" gets the booby prize for worst TV series ever. -- Submitted By: (smaxie) on December 8, 2009, 1:44 am

Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve - TV Shows
The Stroke. ABC should of at least let Dick go after he had it, instead of keeping on throwing him on the air, and let him keep blabbing on like a total marble mouth. Even if Dick insisted, ABC should just keep him off. Now younger generations who are watching the New Years stuff on ABC don't know Clark as a legendary man on television, but rather some old relic that is thrown on there despite no one being able to understand anything he is saying. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 8, 2009, 1:36 am

Parenting - Random Topics
In response to Swanpride's message (I know it's a bit late. Better late then never I guess) the problem in the last decade or two seems to be a real lack of discipline and respect for other people. However, it's not just in kids, I think it's in everyone. Well, not *everyone* everyone but in a lot of people. For one example, I see a lot more people doing U-turns even in busy intersections where doing a U-turn will slow down everyone behind them. It's almost as though, rather then looking out for one another, we're taking on an attitude of every man, woman and child for themselves. When it comes to the kids, it goes well beyond kids being up and about at 10pm when people who were those kids age say 10-20 years ago and beyond would have been in bed by 10pm. I've also noticed that the sorts of things that 10-15 years ago that one simply didn't say in public (in private perhaps) that people are now much more open about saying. Maybe the Internet is partly to blame what with it allowing people to be more public with the sorts of things they could never be public with before (without people giving them a dirty look anyway). It's almost as if -- well, I can't help but think of Pinocchio and the whole Pleasure Island scenario. What ever happened the dangers of saying and doing what we please and only thinking of ourselves that that movie warned us against? Yes, the consequences it showed were symbolic but the lesson still applies. Whatever happened to encouraging people to listen to that voice in our head saying 'maybe you shouldn't say saying/doing this.'? I say this as it applies to parenting in that kids can at times be a microcosm of humanity. I think we're seeing issues that exist in people of all ages and that the "kids of today" are a reflection of those issues. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on December 7, 2009, 11:32 pm

Miley Cyrus - Celebrities
Day 1, but like the Jonas Brothers, I think this is one of those deals where it is Disney influenced. Im half afraid to see what happens once Disney ditches her. And there is no doubt about it. Her dad is piggybacking on this ride, since Miley is getting way more fame than Billy Ray ever got. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 11:00 pm

Sonic Drive-In - Random Topics
Some of the stuff at Sonic is great (burgers, fries), but their breakfast stuff is crap. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:53 pm

Mad Magazine - Random Topics
I grew up at a time when Mad went from 8 a year to 12, I was cool with it, because at least every middle of the month, I knew I could go to the store to pick up the magazine. I still like it to this day, however, going to a quarterly, I just forget about it unless I run into it at the magazine rack. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:50 pm

Commercials - Random Topics
Some of these commercials just make you wonder who really has brains at some companies. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:32 pm

Dave & Buster's - Random Topics
Too bad the closest Dave and Buster's that I know of is in either Philly, or Washington, otherwise, I would go to one a lot more often -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:21 pm

Little Caesars - Random Topics
One thing Little Caesars is good for is their crazy bread. Pizza isnt bad either, at least with the Little Caesars near my house. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:18 pm

Pizza Hut - Random Topics
Decent, the best thing is the Stuffed Crust pizza, but between Dominoes, Little Caesars, Papa John's, and Pizza Hut, they are number 4 -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:16 pm

Olive Garden - Random Topics
If I had a few extra bucks on hand, I would definitely go to Olive Garden more often. Oh well, nice to go there whenver its my birthday, or such. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:13 pm

National Hockey League (NHL) - Random Topics
Maybe I live in the wrong part of the country, but it seems like nobody I know actually follows hockey. You never hear people going to the sports bar to watch hockey or having a Stanley Cup party. Like I said, maybe I'm just in the wrong part of the country. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 7, 2009, 7:12 pm

Comcast - Random Topics
Comcast sucks. Just raised the rates? Lets raise em again! You got a problem? Screw you, our employees wont give two damns about your problems! Want competition? Sorry, were the only cable in town! Thank god for Satellite TV. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:12 pm

Major League Baseball (MLB) - Random Topics
Like all sports, the seasons run too long. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 7, 2009, 7:08 pm

Snuggy - Random Topics
Want a sunggy? Find a robe. Viola, there you go, and I probably saved a bunch of money. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 7:08 pm

Glenn Beck - Celebrities
If there is a petition to shut you up there is good reason. It means that the person is very offensive, very obnoxious, or very stupid most of the time. I don't know about Glenn Beck, but I can think of many people who I would sign a petition to shut them up for the reasons listed. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 7, 2009, 6:57 pm

Parenting - Random Topics
Some people should not be allowed to breed -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 6:26 pm

Peanuts (comic strip) - Random Topics
Greatest comic strip ever. Schultz knew how to do it right. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 6:19 pm

Jonas Brothers - Music Groups
Day 1, but I wouldn't rail on them too much. I think Disney has them by the necks, kinda like how South Park depicted it in their one episode. Give it a year or two more, people will get tired of them, Disney will ditch them, and then leetch off of the next pre-teen sensation. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 6:17 pm

Tom Cruise - Celebrities
Guess Scientology and being crazy like Cruise is was a perfect match. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 7, 2009, 6:15 pm

Parenting - Random Topics
KungFuSpinda, I'd like to invite you to Childfreez.com if you are not already a member. You would fit right in. -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 7, 2009, 5:11 pm

Peanut allergies - Random Topics
It's getting ridiculous. Parents are trying to make rules that no one in schools can have peanuts. Had my elementary school did that, I would've starved without my peanut butter sandwich. (Wouldn't a kid who's allergic know not to eat that?) -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 7, 2009, 5:05 pm

Peanuts (comic strip) - Random Topics
I remember someone on the Scottish Site defended the changes made on Daria by saying if we wanted some stagnant, frozen in time snarkers, we should read Peanuts. I told this person to say what they would about Daria but Don't. Dis. Peanuts. Without Peanuts, every comic strip would be Family Circus and every TV show would be Full House. Chilling thought, isn't it? -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 7, 2009, 5:03 pm

Jonas Brothers - Music Groups
Pish. These guys make Hansen sound like Mozart! -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 7, 2009, 4:49 pm

Gargoyles - TV Shows
I loved this show! The comics are awesome too. On AskGreg, it seems like their creator is going to try for another comic book deal. Personally, I'd love to see a Gargoyles movie. Preferably CGI but with original voice actors where possible. -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 7, 2009, 4:44 pm

Tom Cruise - Celebrities
I couldn't vote because I couldn't pick just one! -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 7, 2009, 4:39 pm

Whitney Houston - Celebrities
She's a great singer and a not too shabby actress. Too bad she had to ruin it with drugs like so many celebs do. -- Submitted By: (Melissa) on December 7, 2009, 4:36 pm