Saturday Night Live - TV Shows
Seriously, it's this season. I think SNL gets by a lot on reputation more often than not. But there's always some break-out sketches and definitely some break-out performers every season. Post-Will Ferrell and also Tina Fey, Kristen Wiig has been that performer for me and there've been some really creative stuff like the Digital Shorts from Andy Samberg and I always love Armisen in drag or Bill Hader and even Kenan who's finally coming into his own. But this season, really? I mean, really? They've re-done sketches, they've re-aired old commercials a week after, they've recycled all the same ideas...I mean, this week, with James Franco, they just re-did the kissing family sketch. It was essentially the same format as it was last time. And they've done that several times now. They had the awkward Christmas dinner with Hugh Laurie and they did it again with Joseph Gordon Levitt but it was at Thanksgiving and they sang a different song at the end. Then they had what I thought was the absolutely brilliant sketch of the Broadway musical characters coming together to figure out how to save Broadway. Then like three weeks later they did basically the same sketch with everyone as Sunday Comics characters like Garfield and Charlie Brown. It was exactly the same! And now, how many times have they done this exact same Lawrence Welk sketch? It's even just the same song basically, with different-sounding backing tracks. What is going on!? Have they really gotten lazy? They can't possibly think this is a GOOD idea to do. I really think the decline of quality is REALLY starting to show with what basically feels like a season of them doing one big episode and rotating the host into the same roles. -- Submitted By: (SamuraiPanda201) on December 20, 2009, 3:31 pm

Vanilla Ice - Celebrities
What Robert said. That pretty much sums up Vanilla Ice right there. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 20, 2009, 2:49 pm

Dixie Chicks - Music Groups
All things considered, you could of said, for their enrichment, it was a very stupid thing to do, since Country Music + Politics = Should unquestionably be pro-Republican and pro-USA, regardless of how bad the Republican president is. Had the Dixie Chicks been a rock group, or a rap group, this might of registered on the media radar, but it wouldn't of knocked them down like it did. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 20, 2009, 2:44 pm

Full House - TV Shows
1. Never cared much for this show 2. How could Bob Saget get himself to do this show? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 20, 2009, 2:41 pm

Whale Wars - TV Shows
South Park summed this show up best. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 20, 2009, 2:40 pm

Al Gore - Celebrities
Lost all respect for him from the 2000 Election ("wah wah wah, RECOUNT! RECOUNT! RECOUNT!"), and with this global warming bullcrap he keeps on pushing, why should I ever respect him again? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 20, 2009, 2:39 pm

Commercials - Random Topics
Three years ago I spotted an "ED Pill" ad during A CHILDREN'S SHOW! Yhat was it for me. I Cancelled my Subscription to Cable and now watch nothing but DVDs! -- Submitted By: (Regulus) on December 20, 2009, 1:13 pm

Twitter - Websites
Why is this site so popular? I mean, who cares if you ate breakfast 5 minutes ago or you just walked your dog? I never signed up for this site, and I won't ever do so. -- Submitted By: (Lugia2453) on December 20, 2009, 12:14 pm

The Jump The Shark website was one of the greatest websites on the internet, and I was sad to see it go because of TV Guide. With this website, you've revived one of the greatest website concepts on the internet, and it's a great website. I especially like how there's more than just TV shows to vote for and comment on. -- Submitted By: (Lugia2453) on December 20, 2009, 11:58 am

GameFAQs - Websites
The FAQs and Ask GameFAQs are great, but the users on the message boards are what makes this site bone the shark. Many of them don't care about spelling and grammar, they don't post too well, and they make stupid topics, some of which become a temporary fad. Many people think CJayC leaving is a bone the shark moment, but it's not really one anymore, since SBAllen has been a good replacement for him. -- Submitted By: (Lugia2453) on December 20, 2009, 10:59 am

IT Department At Any Company, The - Random Topics
I don't think it's overcompensation. I think it's just them being human. Computers seem to effect people in that way. People that are good with computers sometimes run into the situation where they simply cannot understand how someone might not understand them. They also run into the situation where they feel their way of doing things is the right way and any other way of doing it foolish. Because computers have become so integrated into our society, I think it's not so much having the skills that makes them feel superior as much as their perception of others that lack the skills they have. Once you get down to it, it's really no different from a lot of other skills in our society where people that have them treat people they feel don't like crap. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on December 20, 2009, 10:44 am

Wikipedia - Websites
I would encourage people that support "Bone the Fish" to work to get the site more mentions and links articles written about it- the more our resume grows, the sooner we will have our own page on wikipedia! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on December 20, 2009, 7:44 am

IT Department At Any Company, The - Random Topics
Stephanie, I think some of them are compensating for more than being geeks... -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 19, 2009, 9:34 pm

Democratic Party - Random Topics
Robert, I think I summed it up when I said "Both parties blame everything on each other." Regardless, you are right when you say United we stand, divided we fall. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 19, 2009, 9:30 pm

California Dreams - TV Shows
Jumped day one -- Submitted By: (Freword) on December 19, 2009, 8:44 pm

Vanilla Ice - Celebrities
PHONY! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 6:40 pm

Paula Abdul - Celebrities
seriously i never could stand her! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 6:35 pm

Paris Hilton - Celebrities
one word SLUT! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 6:34 pm

Best Page in the Universe, The - Websites
Maddox's site was ruined when he started doing all of his other projects. What made his site great before was that he was a pissed off everyman working at a job he hated and living in a world he couldn't stand. It was something nearly all of us can relate to. Now he's a quasi-celebrity and on the rare occasions where he does update the website it's usually just about some piece of technology. He's lost touch with his fanbase. -- Submitted By: (MarkBagge) on December 19, 2009, 5:54 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! - TV Shows
i always thought the concept of this show was lame and 4kids made it worse! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 5:49 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
This was a great show in its first 3 seasons. Even then, it had a liberal slant to it, but it wasn't the whole focus of the show and it was still great watching. When it came back it was chock full of liberal bias which over time morphed into out and out hatred for Republicans, Christians, Jews, Texans, and basically anyone that isn't Seth MacFarlane. -- Submitted By: (MarkBagge) on December 19, 2009, 5:43 pm

Democratic Party - Random Topics
America would be so much better off if extremist politicians (on BOTH sides, mind you) would just learn to put aside their blind, unfounded hatred and respectfully accept the views and actions of the other party. This, in my view, is what is wrong with politics; there's just too much oneupmanship and "my way or the highway" attitudes involved. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on December 19, 2009, 2:42 pm

Dixie Chicks - Music Groups
no offense but insulting the president in 2003 was a VERY stupid thing to do! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 2:27 pm

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - TV Shows
one of the best shows ever! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 2:21 pm

iCarly - TV Shows
it was good at first but the acting sucks now! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 2:17 pm

Hannah Montana - TV Shows
it sucks! its not even funny! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 2:15 pm

Full House - TV Shows
o offense but i used to like it but now i find it to preachy sorry.... -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on December 19, 2009, 2:14 pm

Whale Wars - TV Shows
I watched this show with a friend one night. While I don't condone whaling, what the crew of the Irwin were doing was worse. What they do constitutes for piracy and terrorism. They board other ships, they throw things at the other ships and even fire upon them with rocks and even acid. They are very poor terrorists and are even ineffectual as pirates. On pirate ships there is usually some form of democracy yet on Irwin it is a strict dictatorship where the captain frequently abuses the crew and in some cases abandons them to either a raging ocean or to be captured for boarding ships. On a real pirate ship the captain would be #1 voted out of power and #2 abandoned on a deserted island. By the end of the show's marathon my friend and I were rooting for the Japanese whalers. How sad is that? I bet if Irwin crew went against Sauron or Vader I'd root for Sauron and Vader. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 19, 2009, 10:11 am

Al Gore - Celebrities
I think that's because Laura Ling and Euna Lee's captors weren't greenhouse gases. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 19, 2009, 9:49 am

Lizzie McGuire - TV Shows
The itself is ok, but the problem is Lizzie herself. She, Miranda, and Kate are too much of stock stereotypes. Lizzie a dumb blonde, Miranda the faithful sidekick, and Kate the rival snooty cheerleader. Without them this show would actually be entertaining. Lizzie's parents and her brother could each have their own seperate show. They're funny and entertaining, Lizzie is not. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 19, 2009, 9:45 am

Extreme Dinsosaurs - TV Shows
The added bonus? It was using the "extreme" marketing gimmick, just like cartoons such as "Extreme" Ghostbusters. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 19, 2009, 9:45 am

Wikipedia - Websites
Those are some of the reasons I thank God I don't have a wikipedia account. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 19, 2009, 9:39 am

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
Kate's problem with being an attention whore...attention can't get her pregnant. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 19, 2009, 9:35 am

Democratic Party - Random Topics
If both parties blame everything on each other, you've just disproven your accusation that "Whoever says that Democrats blame everything on the Republicans has been in a cave with their fingers in their ears and a blindfold." You should have said, "Whoever says that Democrats blame everything on the Republicans should realize that Republicans also blame everything on the Democrats, too." And another of my thoughts...united we stand, divided we fall. The two need to start working together or America will fail. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 19, 2009, 9:31 am

Murphy Brown - TV Shows
The thing that most disturbed me about this show was how every so often someone would walk into the office to relate a recent story in which some Republican (and it was always a Republican) became physically and violently injured. Paraphrasing "There was a bus crash and Pat Buchanan was on board!". I also seem to recall they did a storyline revolving around Newt Gingrich falling down a flight of steps and breaking his leg. You could see this was all wishful thinking in the heads of those behind the cameras that wrote up these scenarios. I imagine they would have happily filmed Republicans getting assassinated storylines if only they knew how to get away with it -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on December 19, 2009, 7:27 am

Hannah Montana - TV Shows
Ok, a show about a girl who leads two lives, one of which is a "typical normal schoolgirl", the other being "world famous pop star". Yeah, I can suspend belief on certain things, but I highly doubt any kid on this planet could pull that off for even a second, let alone crappy season after crappy season. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 19, 2009, 4:29 am

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
Can anyone say for Kate Gosselin... Attention Whore?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 19, 2009, 4:25 am

Wikipedia - Websites
Agreed with that Travoltron. A few years back, I had started making at least stub articles for local state routes around Pennsylvania, with the clear intent on building up the article down the road, and got chewed out by some power hungry editor telling me not to do such a thing, even if I planned on having information for the state route put in. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 19, 2009, 4:24 am

Wikipedia - Websites
There are really two faces to Wikipedia. If all you do is read it, I suppose it might seem really cool. But try adding in an article about something sometime. Some of the most obnoxious bullies and bureaucrats you will ever meet will immediately come out of the woodwork and try to delete your article. If these losers don't succeed in speedily deleting your article for "non-notability" or "original research", they can just put your article up for deletion repeatedly until it finally is deleted. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on December 18, 2009, 10:49 pm

Law and Order SVU - TV Shows
The svu jumped last season -- Submitted By: (Freword) on December 18, 2009, 10:23 pm

Austin Powers - Movie Series
Want to watch Goldmember without the movie itself? Here's how! Get two tvs and two vcr/dvd players. In tv 1 put International Man of Mystery. In tv 2 put The Spy Who Shagged Me. Make sure the tvs are side by side. Watch both movies at the same time and Voila! you are pretty much watching Goldmember. Goldmember is just a cheap rehash of the first two movies and it just felt forced. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 18, 2009, 9:15 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
Face it. The only reason she is famous is that her uterus is a clown car. -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on December 18, 2009, 8:24 pm

Twitter - Websites
The one internet fad I'm glad I never signed up for. -- Submitted By: (JohnCoffey) on December 18, 2009, 6:44 pm

Nip/Tuck - TV Shows
They ruined it with the future episode. They can't do much to Matt because he will be the surgeon that repairs his brothers hand. Sean and Julia will still be divorced, Christian will be like Hefner, dragging young chicks in his wake. Nah, not too much they can do now that we know the future. -- Submitted By: (JohnCoffey) on December 18, 2009, 6:33 pm

Democratic Party - Random Topics
Whoever says that Democrats blame everything on the Republicans has been in a cave with their fingers in their ears and a blindfold. Both parties blame everything on each other. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 18, 2009, 6:05 pm

Street Fighter - Random Topics
There are waaay too many remakes of 2, including Super, Special Champ. Edi., Hyper, and heck even Street Fighter 4 is essentially another remake. 4 should've been just called 3D 2 because that's what it is. 5 new silly characters doesn't make this a new game. They are now adding Alpha characters and I'm thinking, "What about 3? Where are the characters from 3?" I have a feeling this game was originally another 2 remake but at the last second they changed it to 4. Capcom boned the fish with this one and Resident Evils 4 & 5 and Megaman Battle Network. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 18, 2009, 3:24 pm

Anime - Random Topics
With the exception of a few good anime here and there, anime in general has become cliche ridden and unoriginal. I mostly blame otaku for this. They tend to like overhyped and cliche ridden anime and thus there are little to no original nime anymore. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 18, 2009, 2:56 pm

Hannah Montana - TV Shows
Some of the worst acting...EVER! If Hannah was a guy I would punch him. Her acting (HAH! Acting! Hahahaha!) is some of the worst I've ever seen on television! She makes the actors of Troll 2 look like accomplished thespians. Yes, the same "actors" that gave us classic lines such as "You can't piss on hospitality! I won't allow it!" and "Oh my goooooooooooooooood!" This show makes Lizzie McGuire look great by comparison. This show must be canceled immediantly and all records of it's existence eradicated from the face of the earth. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 18, 2009, 2:45 pm

Degrassi: The Next Generation - TV Shows
This show feels like nothing more than a cheesy knock off of the previous Degrassi shows. Plots and stories feel like cheap rehashes from the older series and the adults behave like kids. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 18, 2009, 2:36 pm

Jimmy Kimmel Live! - TV Shows
Jimmy Kimmel was funny on the man show yet he just stinks as a talk show host. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 18, 2009, 2:32 pm

Extreme Dinsosaurs - TV Shows
The show itself was ok but it was an obvious Dinosaucers/Ninja Turtles clone. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 18, 2009, 2:25 pm

Dragonball Z - TV Shows
This series had way too much filler. It was ok enough at the beginning with Goku crossing Snake Way and Gohan training but after the saiyan saga the filler started to become completely pointless. It got much worse during the cell/buu sagas. I'm normally against editing but this is one of the few times I'll say just keep the filler out of the series, just leave these episodes out. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on December 18, 2009, 2:17 pm

Hugo Chavez - Celebrities
Bush called Chavez a thug, so Chavez had the right to call him a devil? Here's the thing. Chavez IS a thug. The sulfur Chavez smelled from Bush? Chavez probably caught wind of one of his own farts. And you know these tyrants, they think their farts don't stink. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 18, 2009, 9:38 am

Law and Order SVU - TV Shows
One of the best shows ever... Benson & Stabler are like a much more realistic Mulder & Scully. Dani Beck did suck, but it was just a blip. -- Submitted By: (creatrix) on December 18, 2009, 9:35 am

Fox News - Random Topics
Both sides have their share of obnoxious representatives. Both sides are biased. But just as MSNBC has a right to their liberal slant, Fox News has a right to their conservative slant. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 18, 2009, 9:21 am

IT Department At Any Company, The - Random Topics
Don't even get me started! If you ever need help on your company computer, what's with the "I'm in IT so I'm so much smarter than you!" attitude?! I've decided it must be over-compensation for their extreme geekiness. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 18, 2009, 9:08 am

Salma Hayek - Celebrities
Have you ever seen From Dusk Till Dawn? After that performance she is on the permanent Cannot Bone list. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on December 18, 2009, 6:12 am

Fox News - Random Topics
OK it's time for me to weigh in on this one since well over 300 people say FOX sucked from the start. Let's please, please, not make this another political web site. Aren't there enough out there already? Everyone can agree that FOX leans to the right while MSNBC is probably it's polar opposite to the left. Some shows on FOX such as Glenn Beck lean further to the right than others while some shows on MSNBC lean further left such as Countdown with Keith Olbermann. I myself have given positive reviews to shows that lean strongly in both directions. Why? Because instead of looking at the shows through my own political views and beliefs I stick to the true intent of the Bone The Fish website and the criteria set forth. You don't have to agree with the views or the content of a show, you just need to recognize that they have not compromised what they stand for in an effort to gain ratings or avoid cancellation. I suggest to the editors of this page that a new category be added for the posters who bone the fish. If the editors notice anyone automatically slamming a television show, or person, or musical group, etc... because of their personal dislikes, with little or no justification, that poster should be added to the Posters Who Have Boned The Fish category. This would allow the other posters to then vote on whether they think the poster has boned or not. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on December 18, 2009, 12:09 am

Home Improvement - TV Shows
Seeing some reruns, I'd say that it definitely went downhill towards the end when the kids were older. However, I feel I should cut them a little slack. While all families and people are different, the adolescent years are rarely fun. The way the boys and Tim and Jill got is all too believable and if anything only serves to show why family sitcom/drama shows often tend to bone when the kids get older/grow up. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on December 17, 2009, 2:16 pm

Snuggy - Random Topics
Oh, my God, they even made Snuggy for dogs. FOR DOGS! What next, Snuggy for goldfish? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on December 17, 2009, 11:55 am

Led Zeppelin - Music Groups
I'm in agreement with Nature_Boy. WHAT?!! Zep could never bone!! They are one of the most influential bands of all time belonging in the "Changed the Landscape of Rock Music" category, along with The Beatles and Nirvana. Boned from Day 1. The very idea!! *storms off in a huff* -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on December 17, 2009, 6:50 am

Hugo Chavez - Celebrities
A "freedom fighter" is what you call a terrorist, if you support their cause. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on December 17, 2009, 6:49 am

Led Zeppelin - Music Groups
The fact that Led Zeppelin was a huge gang of plagiarists that stole most of their music and had to be sued into giving money or credit for the work of others is a good place to start on why Zeppelin BONED -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on December 17, 2009, 3:28 am

Addams Family, The - Movie Series
At first I didn't want to see the movies. But I found a calendar with the original comics by Charles Addams, I found that the movie is closer to the comics than the TV show was. So I like them both!! -- Submitted By: (MSmith) on December 16, 2009, 9:43 pm

Babylon 5 - TV Shows
The greatest Science Fiction show ever. Of all the characters my favorite is G'kar. HIs development is so fun to watch over 5 seasons. Even minor characters are well developed. I love Neroon, and the eventual sacrifice he makes for his people. Yes I love Star Trek TOS, but I think B5 is probably the best. Some great stand alone episodes too. Believers, where Dr. Franklin has to make a choice about saving an alien child or respecting his parent's beliefs, is incredible. It won two Hugos, definitely well deserved. -- Submitted By: (travisf) on December 16, 2009, 9:38 pm

Led Zeppelin - Music Groups
Wh-wh-wh-wh-whoa-whoa-WHOA! As I'm reading this now, out of 176 votes, 69% say Led Zeppelin...Led f-ing Zeppelin...sucked from the start? WTF?!! Really? REALLY?!! I'm totally flabbergasted! I implore you haters to have the guts to post a comment. Not so I can rip you for your ignorance, but just so I can become educated. There must be some reason why 69% think they sucked from day 1, but right now I absolutely do not get it. -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on December 16, 2009, 8:29 pm

Lord of the Rings, The - Movie Series
I prefer re-reading the book to watching the movies, but they are still a wonderful realization of Tolkien's genius. -- Submitted By: (JohnDoehner) on December 16, 2009, 2:06 pm

Hugo Chavez - Celebrities
I agree, Robert, but then His Majesty Juan Carlos had singlehanded saved Spain's post-Franco representative government from doom when he defied thugs who attempted to hold the Spanish Cortes (parliament) hostage in 1981 by stating that he supported the legit government instead of them and rallied others to vanquish the thugs. In other words, King Juan Carlos knows the difference between a REAL representative government and a thug who's propped himself up. Oh, and I wish someone would confront Sean Penn and other Chavez fans on live national television about Chavez's blatant support for Colombian terrorists who have routinely kidnapped legitimate representatives and wreaked havoc on countless innocent civilians- yet Chavez backs THEM. How is THAT being a 'freedom fighter'? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 16, 2009, 1:56 pm

Kiss - Music Groups
Sure, their concerts are great, but how many times have they had "farewell tours", or had some extremely long "farewell tour"?!? And the stuff they plaster their image on? Guess when you got a hardcore loyal following, you can get away with that. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 16, 2009, 5:14 am

Hello, Larry - TV Shows
Truly the worst sit-com ever. Only the "Micheal Richards Show" even approaches it in the BTF Hall of Fame. If only they could have had Dawn Lyn as a guest star, this show could have surely been the Worst Show Ever. -- Submitted By: (smaxie) on December 16, 2009, 12:27 am

William Shatner - Celebrities
Please,please, just go gently into that good night. -- Submitted By: (smaxie) on December 16, 2009, 12:10 am

Bill O'Reilly - Celebrities
Bill BTF when he started having Beck on. Beck is a certifiable lunatic conspiracy hack. I'm sure he wears his tinfoil hat when not on camera. Yes Glenn, we at BTF are watching YOU! HaHaHaHaHa! -- Submitted By: (smaxie) on December 15, 2009, 10:20 pm

Monster Quest - TV Shows
They did a show similar to this called Animal X. It didn't last long because they couldn't ever find anything. These kinds of shows are like watching Geraldo open Al Capone's vault on a weekly basis. I'm sure this will be canceled before too long. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on December 15, 2009, 10:04 pm

Maury - TV Shows
This is what Maury Povich has reduced himself to? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 15, 2009, 3:43 pm

Rage Against the Machine - Music Groups
Ah the Hypocrisy of RATM is timelesss, as it's stench reeks of slaw and vinegar as they dine off the capitalist table while decrying it at every opportunity- move to Cuba RATM. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on December 15, 2009, 3:17 pm

Rage Against the Machine - Music Groups
Replicant10k, I suppose you got that from the idiots at Fox News. Zack never directly said that the President should be assasinated. What he said was that George Bush should be tryed for war crimes and if found guilty, should be hung. Don't let those so called "reporters" brain wash you. PS: RATM never boned and their music is timeless! -- Submitted By: (tvfan) on December 15, 2009, 2:32 pm

Maury - TV Shows
If a blind person was watching I wonder if they would think it was the Emergency Broadcast channel with all of the beeping going on. If anyone knows morse code, maybe they could see if they're sending out secret messages. -- Submitted By: (MSmith) on December 15, 2009, 12:31 pm

Snuggy - Random Topics
Didn't the Heaven's Gate folks who committed the mass suicide to go on a ride on a spaceship hidden by a comet wear robes similiar to this? Yeah, I agree it looks stupid and if I ever go to a ballgame with more than one 'fan' wearing one of these, I'll amscray before anyone tries to recruit me for any cult! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 15, 2009, 10:29 am

Target - Random Topics
Hang in there, shanequia! I've worked retail during the Christmas season so I know where you're coming from! Great having you back! I've missed reading your inimitable commentaries! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 15, 2009, 10:25 am

Blues Brothers - Movie Series
I agree- and while John Goodman perfectly channelled Governor Huey Long, he was totally out of his element as a 'new'Blues Bro! And what's Jonny Lang done since this disaster? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on December 15, 2009, 10:21 am

Blues Brothers - Movie Series
Belushi is dead, so they decide Blues Brothers 2000 is a good idea? Ouch, pass the slaw... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on December 15, 2009, 3:25 am

My Mother The Car - TV Shows
Please go to You Tube and watch some episodes of this show. Some are really bad, but some are just hilarious! Old PZR 317 (the California plate of MMTC) and her wise cracks about the the CA governor of the day - Ronald Reagan. OK, it's an in joke, but funny regardless. OOOOH GAH! -- Submitted By: (smaxie) on December 15, 2009, 12:48 am

Austin Powers - Movie Series
The 1st one was great. The 2nd one was pretty good. The 3rd one just seemed forced, and slapped together. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 15, 2009, 12:34 am

I read somewhere where somebody said the characters had lost a lot of their humanity over the years and it became slapstick. The writer said that, "The end of one of the earlier shows would have Homer give Marge a kiss, whereas now, at the end of the show, he'd hit her over the head with a large cartoon mallet." I agree, to an extent; earlier episodes were cartoony (Sideshow Bob and the rakes), but still the overarching story was realistic. I remember watching the episode some years back where Marge got kidnapped by bikers and Homer and the head biker were supposed to "battle it out with the bikes" and they picked up the bikes and started sword-fighting with them and all I could think was, "That's pretty stupid!" Don't even get me started on the "Scream-apillar" episode. -- Submitted By: (SHABINDIGO) on December 14, 2009, 8:56 pm

WIRE, The - TV Shows
I have to admit that I was a tad bit disappointed when Mike and Dukie ended up stuck. Mike ended up being the next Omar, and Dukie ended up being the next Bubbles. I realize what they were trying to say: "Everybody doesn't live happily ever after." and "For every persons that dies or gets out of the streets, someone takes their place, but I couldn't help but feel disappointed. Speaking of Omar, WTF?! He gets shot at the whole series by everyone from police to drug-king pins, and survives a five-story fall only to get killed by a single gunshot wound by KENARD, of all people?! -- Submitted By: (SHABINDIGO) on December 14, 2009, 8:23 pm

Ed, Edd N Eddy - TV Shows
This show sucked from the Gitty up because Ed is retarded and the way he talks cuts through me like a saw -- Submitted By: (SHABINDIGO) on December 14, 2009, 6:20 pm

Swine Flu - Random Topics
Im sure SARS and West Nile Virus would have something to say about all the doom and gloomers of Swine Flu. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on December 14, 2009, 2:49 pm

FOX News - TV Shows
I can't stand misspelling - It should be "Faux News"! -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on December 14, 2009, 11:58 am

Flintstone Kids, The - TV Shows
Any cartoon consisting of the characters of a previous show as "kids" automatically comes on a platter with lemon and tartar sauce. -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on December 14, 2009, 11:57 am

Banzai - TV Shows
I never understood this stupid show. I always wondered, why not just put a Japanese game show on TV? Why would I want to see a bunch of British people making a somewhat racist attempt at recreating one? (Which they didn't do very well.) -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on December 14, 2009, 11:51 am

Hazel - TV Shows
at least they hired a white lady instead of a fat black lady in a do rag. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 10:06 am

Waffle House - Random Topics
Not a good place to eat unless you want to walk out with a menu stuck to your butt. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 10:03 am

Krispy Kreme - Random Topics
Krispy Kreme? try Krispy Air. you go and push down on one and it deflate like a balloon there aint nothing left. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 10:01 am

Love Boat - TV Shows
I tried watching this again and it torture. i kept praying for that boat to hit an iceberg and sink. who could sit through this? -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 9:58 am

Glenn Beck - Celebrities
He need a roll of socks in his mouth. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 9:54 am

Target - Random Topics
Getting through Christmas season as a checker aint no picnic. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 9:48 am

Heroes - TV Shows
It tired only people who like LSD and bad acting could sit through this turkey. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 9:46 am

Oprah Winfrey Show, The - TV Shows
She a cult. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 9:44 am

Swine Flu - Random Topics
Then you better stop sleeping with pigs. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 9:42 am

Free Willy - Movie Series
Free Willy? How about shoot Willy this boring. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on December 14, 2009, 9:39 am