New Zoo Revue - TV Shows
this one just down right creepy. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 3:54 pm

IMDB - Websites
Well, I hate to disappoint you Chubby Rain- but a celebrity, I am not. I tried- God knows I tried- but didn't make it (though there is an unverified report that one of the movies I was in has been seen on German television). Alas, I left 'the business' a little over a decade ago. I have only two acting credits to my name on imdb and the remaining few were for makeup artistry. Yes, I am now living a quiet life-away from the glam, the glitz, the big city and bright lights. All that's behind me now as I happily work in the pre-press industry. ;) -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 3:11 pm

IMDB - Websites
Hey what is your name, we should add you to BTF as a celebrity- our first celebrity member- awesome, and thanks for posting with us mere mortals! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 28, 2010, 2:50 pm

Real World, The - TV Shows
The problem with these "reality" shows is that they aren't real from the get-go. They cast these things like any other kind of TV show. They're looking for just the right kind of chemistry between the participants to make the show something people will talk about. In the case of reality shows, they use psychologists as ad hoc casting directors. They master-mind scenarios (conflict, romance, etc) by putting together just the right mixture of different types of people. Thus the shows write themselves. As for The Real World, the true downward slide was the Puck incident. After all the buzz that got, it seemed that the producers of TRW just went crazy with the conflict premise and the show became extremely negative and kinda depressing to watch- So I stopped. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 2:41 pm

Hercules: The Animated Series - TV Shows
And what is it with all of the horrible, straight-to-DVD sequels being "Instant classics"? Disney has made me hate that phrase with a passion. I cringe every time I hear some pukey announcer voice-over on one of these ads "blah blah blah AN INSTANT CLASSIC blah blah blah...." Disney, please cool it with the whole Instant Classic thing. We're onto your Jedi Marketing Mind Tricks. It's bogus and we know it. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 2:16 pm

New Zoo Revue - TV Shows
Freddie! Dude! Put on some pants! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 1:46 pm

Gary Brolsma - Celebrities
I would rather watch fat guys in bad Darth Vader costumes dancing in shopping centers than see the Numa Numa guy again. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 12:18 pm

Second City Television - TV Shows
This was was one of the more clever sketch comedy shows on the air and it launched a lot of big careers-most notably John Candy (RIP), Martin Short, Rick Moranis, and others. What was great about this show was how they tied all the sketches together with vignettes of a running gag throughout the episodes. The only time this show came close to Boning the Fish was when the popularity of the Doug & Bob MacKenzie, Great White North sketch really took off. However, the beauty (and genius) of it was that they knew were in danger of BTF (or whatever they were calling it in those days before the internet) with this bit so they turned it on it's head and totally made fun of it and then pretty much retired Great White North. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 12:07 pm

Bill Murray - Celebrities
I don't know what he's like as a person in-person, but he never fails to entertain me. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 9:50 am

Charles in Charge - TV Shows
I think the Bibleman thing was a limited gig. Seems like he ran on some more tough times after that and tried to take his own like a few years ago. I read that he's pulled his life back together, is now, more or less, out of show-business and now works as a financial consultant or something like that . http://www.kmbc.com/news/22298368/detail.html -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 9:45 am

Jefferson Starship - Music Groups
For me personally, Jefferson Starship BTF when they simplified their band name to Starship and recorded that wretched song "We Built This City- on Rooooooock and Roooooooooll....". Sorry, but I feel that when a rock band starts writing songs that are self-referential to the genre of music they are in, that's when it's time to hang up the microphone and run to the store for some malt vinegar and some coleslaw. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 9:36 am

IMDB - Websites
Yes, it does seem that IMBD.com has some priorities a little mixed up. They seem to put an enormous amount of energy into scrubbing the message boards, but yet- speaking as one who has an imdb listing, I have been trying for YEARS, unsuccessfully I will add, to have some inaccurate info removed from my listing. To date- NADA! Oh well. Though imdb.com has SOME use to me in my world (and can be entertaining at times), based on my personal experiences with it, I don't put too much faith in all of the info I read there. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 9:22 am

Chelsea Lately - TV Shows
While Chelsea can be a very funny comedienne, with her irreverent jabs at douche-bag celebrities, sometimes she crosses the line in who and what she mocks. It's as if she's the bitchy, mean girl in high school, holding court at the "popular kids" table in the lunch room, making fun of anyone and everyone who doesn't happen to serve her agenda or be of relevance to her at the moment. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on January 28, 2010, 6:45 am

Courtship of Eddie's Father, The - TV Shows
Pelirojo I couldn't agree with you more. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on January 27, 2010, 10:43 pm

Charles in Charge - TV Shows
I thought Willie Ames was a born again christian, who goes around the country doing christian shows for kids as Bibleman. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on January 27, 2010, 10:19 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
If you don't take it seriously it's perfectly tolerable as an adolescent romance, but the dialogue is possibly the clunkiest I have ever heard on celluloid. And Robert Pattinson is not attractive - I just see that hair and think of Jedward's long lost triplet brother. Having read the books (the vampire version of a Dan Brown novel, by which I mean the writing is terrible but they're strangely addictive), I will warn you that it gets worse... -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 1:07 pm

Titanic - Movie Series
Three hours of my life I'll never get back. Di Caprio can't act for love nor money and the ship takes too long to sink. The actual moment when you know it's going to be bad though is that infamous hand on the window shot in the car... -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 1:03 pm

Back to the Future - Movie Series
The ending to 3 skirts it, but I think it ended at the right point with everything tied up nicely. -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 12:58 pm

Indiana Jones - Movie Series
I could almost believe the fridge. It's Indiana Jones, it's not supposed to be believable! What got me was the use of the cheap, lazy, visible a mile away secret son plot device. I know Spielberg's films are littered with dad issues, but if they wanted to do that dynamic they should have brought Connery back. -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 12:55 pm

Seinfeld - TV Shows
A combination of Larry David leaving and Susan dying killed Seinfeld in my book. The early seasons (particularly the peak of season four) are still great though. -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 12:53 pm

CSI Miami - TV Shows
Caruso is all that's holding CSI Miami together. Once he does a Petersen, expect it to collapse completely. -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 12:44 pm

Scientology - Random Topics
Saw the $cientology vultures are down using their healing "powers" in Haiti. Disgraceful! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 27, 2010, 12:11 pm

IMDB - Websites
Just stopped in at the IMDB for flash gordon 2007's horribe remake and lo- more random "Fans appeared" out of nowhere parising the show lavishly for no reason. When we started to just punk them and post negative reviews of the show, tons of post scrubbing and the page is almost clear of any negativity again. Again, I cry paid censorship in advance of a dvd sale, or actor/media compay complaining- wierd site. And bones real hard! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 27, 2010, 12:10 pm

Jefferson Starship - Music Groups
JS was boned the moment Mickey Thomas was hired to replace Marty Balin on vocals. Now, I could have said Grace Slick boned this fish with those two infamous concerts in Germany in June 1976 (she didn't show up in the first, and compared the audience to Nazis in the second), setting off a chain-reaction of events: Balin left shortly after JS recorded "Light the Sky on Fire" without Grace, and drummer John Barbata was injured in a car accident. Mickey Thomas seemed to be a good fit to replace Balin, as his vocals sparkled on songs such as "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" for the Elvin Bishop Group. I had originally thought "Jane" was a Foreigner song whenever I listened to it on classic rock radio. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was JS. Despite Kantner's and Slick's valiant attempts to return to the classic JS message and sound, it was too late. -- Submitted By: (joeygatorman) on January 27, 2010, 11:52 am

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Random Topics
What are ya'll talkin' about? James Burton was inducted to the RR Hall of Fame back in 2001. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on January 27, 2010, 11:32 am

Ice Road Truckers - TV Shows
A good show, but it belongs on something like The Discovery Channel, not History Channel -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 27, 2010, 4:17 am

King Kong - Movie Series
Peter Jackson's King Kong was awesome. A bit long, and not as good after they left the island. The T-Rex vs. Kong fight and the scary natives were well done. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:43 am

Aerosmith - Music Groups
The Armageddon movie and that horrible song ruined Aerosmith. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:37 am

Michael Vick - Celebrities
B.T.F. back when he used the alias 'Ron Mexico' (Spreading VD and lying about his identity)....He was trash long before he started the doggie concentration camp. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:33 am

David Letterman - Celebrities
B.T.F. when he hosted the Oscars......Uma-Oprah...Uma-Oprah. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:23 am

Waltons, The - TV Shows
Great show. I thought Ralph Waite was one of the most realistic TV dads ever put on TV.....But the show B.T.F. about the time the other actor took over Richard Thomas as John-Boy, and when the Micheal Learned (the mother) left the show. Its too bad when a show overstays its welcome. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:06 am

Galaxy High School - TV Shows
funny cartoon. I really liked the theme song. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:48 am

Tour of Duty - TV Shows
Could have bin a great show on HBO or Showtime, but a Vietnam war drama was too hard edged for CBS. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:41 am

Colony, The - TV Shows
I hope the participants of this show got some counseling at the end of the show. It really seemed like they completely forgot that they were on a TV show. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:36 am

Monday Night Football - TV Shows
The Hank Williams Jr. music intro got old about 20 years ago. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:27 am

Friday Night Lights - TV Shows
Awesome show!!! Very realistic, well acted, engrossing, well written, great drama. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:17 am

Ice Road Truckers - TV Shows
Not a horrible show if there is nothing else to watch. But my complaint is nothing really happens. They build it up like a truck is gonna go through the ice after the next commercial break, but it never happens. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:10 am

Halloween (Holiday) - Random Topics
Halloween was one of my favorite holidays, and it still is, at least in the spirit it once possessed. Now, there's supposedly a razorblade in every apple and poison in every piece of candy. Of course, these are all stories made up by the mass media to scare people out of going trick-or-treating door to door, and instead crowd into malls, where they can "trick-or-treat" and feed their need for consumerism at the same time. But I don't care, I'll still go door to door no matter what the TV tries to tell me is supposedly lurking on the other side of every door. -- Submitted By: (asmariamoon) on January 26, 2010, 11:31 pm

Final Fantasy - Random Topics
I love FFVII and FFVIII, and FFIX was pretty damn good. FFX was sorta meh... I like playing Blitzball more than actually playing the game. FFX-2 just sucks. The whole plot of the game is just pointless, I realized that not even halfway through and just stopped playing it. They did better with XII (haven't played XI yet cause MMOs don't interest me enough to pay a monthly fee for them... I get into them for about a week or two, sometimes playing them for 8-12 hours a day, then I lose interest). I'm glad XIII is coming to the XBox 360, cause that's the only new console I own, so I'll give it a try. -- Submitted By: (asmariamoon) on January 26, 2010, 11:14 pm

Hope & Faith - TV Shows
The show jumped day one -- Submitted By: (Freword) on January 26, 2010, 2:30 pm

CSI - TV Shows
Three (possibly four) things wrong with CSI as it stands now: 1. Grissom leaving. The guy has been holding it together for ages, and the show needs him. Catherine's not strong enough as a lead character. If they'd given Laurence Fishburne Grissom's old job it could have just worked, but now, it's lost it. 2. As a result of this, Horatio and Mac just look better as team leaders (although Horatio is rapidly going the way of Grissom. It's only Mac who has a team I believe in as a unit and whom I like pretty much all of as individuals). 3. Grissom and Sara getting married. Multiple levels of wrong. He's been portrayed as the father figure, she has dad issues, just... no! 4. The fact that Grissom and Sara keep coming back. Either leave or stay, but don't drag your eventual exit out, exec producer or not. It isn't fair. How are we supposed to bond with new characters if you won't let us cut our ties to the old ones? -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 26, 2010, 2:21 pm

Norm Show, The - TV Shows
Norm MacDonald is HIGHLY under-rated as a funny man. Loved him on SNL and I used to watch The Norm Show when I could find it. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 26, 2010, 12:25 pm

Star Trek TNG - TV Shows
Awesome show, but how can it be on here without mention of its own contributions to television by creating the polar opposite effect of Jumping the Shark/Boning The Fish... Growing The Beard... :) -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on January 26, 2010, 8:48 am

Caillou - TV Shows
Wonderful Show...every child should learn from a show about an annoying, whiny and spoiled brat that has zero manners and throws temper tantrums with zero consequence when he doesn't get what he wants. -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on January 26, 2010, 8:44 am

Dwayne Johnson - Celebrities
In the WWF/E, he was absolutley epic, and legendary. Movies on the other hand... I know he wants to be known as an actor from here on out, but that does not mean accepting a bunch of crappy movie roles -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 26, 2010, 4:21 am

Mummy - Movie Series
The first was good, the 2nd was a bit out there, but watchable. When they decided to spring "The Scorpion King" out, that was a massive bone. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) wanted out of the WWE so he could do crap like THIS?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 26, 2010, 3:03 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Random Topics
Im sure one could of said that around 1994 or 1995, when the WWF was absolute crap, and the WCW didn't seem to take full advantage of it. A few years later, wrestling was on a peak comparable to the WWF's golden age in the 80's-early 90's. Who knows, maybe in a few years, TNA can get enough resources (they seem to be the clear #2), get a good TV deal, learn to do what the WCW did, and not do it, and then maybe then, wrestling can start peaking again. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 10:24 pm

Family Feud - TV Shows
The show has been boned. Ray Combs was a more than adequate replacement for Richard Dawson, but Louie Anderson seemed absolutely disinterested in hosting the show other than to pick up a paycheck, Richard Karn to me does not seem like a game show host, or cut out to be one. John O'Hurley, however was ok, but he will be leaving as well now. At least GSN shows Dawson and Combs Feuds from time to time. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 10:20 pm

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
When it first became huge, yeah, it was something to watch when nothing else was on, but when all the things about the fights being fake, and just the same stuff being on week after week, it got old quick. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 10:11 pm

Hotmail - Websites
Hotmail didn't suck from the start. Way back in the day it was the only webmail available to the public. So it couldn't have sucked, it was the best there was. But yeah once better alternatives emerged it did suck by comparison. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 25, 2010, 8:17 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Random Topics
Given how underwhelming January 4 was for both WWE and TNA, I envision WWE going out of business in 10-12 years (with the North American wrestling scene dying out as a result). -- Submitted By: (Indigo) on January 25, 2010, 6:38 pm

Family Feud - TV Shows
Steve Harvey is gonna host the show beginning next season. Time to get out the boning knife -- Submitted By: (tvfan) on January 25, 2010, 6:12 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action/CGI film) - Movie Series
I fear that the "Gangsta Rap" reason is slowly coming true. They've already covered "What's Hannenin'" by that talentless hack Soulja Boy. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on January 25, 2010, 6:06 pm

Krystal Restaurant - Random Topics
The squares of meat are almost deli-sliced thin and so tiny that I think it's possible that this was the inspiration for the "Where's the Beef!" way back when-and it takes quite a few to even remotely get close to a 'real' burger size! Oh, and the buns are always soggy,too. This is one fast food spot that always smells MUCH better than the food tastes, IMO. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 25, 2010, 5:48 pm

Cocoon - Movie Series
I always thought it was unfair that the aliens took the old fogies who nearly wrecked their plans (and unintentionally turned one of their comrades into a dying raisin by using his pod as a pool prop) while leaving Steve Guttenberg who had HELPED them behind to deal with being the prime suspect in the 30 odd fogies' 'disappearances'. That said, not a bad pair of movies (to say nothing of Tahnee Welch [Raquel's daughter]why she did nothing after this I don't get)! Also, great last hurrahs for many screen stars of decades past- including Don Ameche! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 25, 2010, 5:31 pm

Cosmos: A Personal Voyage - TV Shows
Anyone else get annoyed when they'd abruptly from the special effects screen of zooming through the universe- to extreme close-ups of Carl Sagan's gawking mug? UGH! Not a bad series re space, science and history but his pretentiousness got wearisome very quickly (and those closeups were a symptoms)! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 25, 2010, 5:16 pm

REO Speedwagon - Music Groups
I wish the Speedwagon would race 'Can't Fight This Feeling' off my radio and throw away the oar while they're at it! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 25, 2010, 5:01 pm

Garfield (comic strip) - Random Topics
is it just me or were the earliest strips the funniest? -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on January 25, 2010, 4:52 pm

Nanny and the Professor - TV Shows
A very sweet and charming show. I had a crush on Juliet Mills, as a kid. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on January 25, 2010, 4:32 pm

FreeCreditReport.com - Websites
Basically just a scam. You can get a truly free credit report from annualcreditreport.com which is operated by the government and the three credit agencies. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 25, 2010, 2:19 pm

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
I have watched maybe 10 episodes of this and even in that time I saw some of the "guests" were the same person with different names and haircuts. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 25, 2010, 1:49 pm

Mission: Impossible - TV Shows
I tivo'd a bunch of these episodes and at first I was like "This is pretty amazing for a 60s show" but after seeing 6 or 7 I realized it was always pretty much the same thing. It's very impressive the first time around, but quickly I realized I had seen all the tricks before and was paying more attention to how unbelievable the stories were - they go to foreign countries where everyone speaks English? They go to soviet block countries and no one is surprised to see a black guy? They base entire plans on 10 different people reacting exactly the way they want, and it always works? In the course of a few days they gracefully topple regimes and effortlessly have despots assassinated... all using a team of 5 people and modest funds? This is at the time when the US was spending billions of dollars and hundreds of lives a month to lose a war against a third world country. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 25, 2010, 1:48 pm

Today - TV Shows
What I do not like about the current "Today" show, for one thing, is the fact that its studio has windows behind the anchors, and the anchor desk is white, with the "Today" title across it. The design I most have fond memories of is when Bryant and Jane and Willard sat at a desk in the shape of "Today"'s sunburst, and that desk had flowers in front of it, and the "Today" title was stacked up in columns amid bas-relief blue squares. They updated it later in '82, but IIRC, the basic concept still existed. -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on January 25, 2010, 12:50 pm

Chuck - TV Shows
It was a good enough show for them to bring it back for a 3rd season after it had already been canceled. It has great characters, great writing and a well-deserved very solid fan base. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on January 25, 2010, 12:37 pm

Welcome Back Kotter - TV Shows
Welcome Back Kotter's best seasons were well behind them when some Mensa member somewhere decided to drop in that Southern guy played by Stephen Shortridge. I would imagine that this was a last ditch rescue stunt for the show as I'm pretty sure that 'The Dukes of Hazzard' were pretty popular by that time. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 12:23 pm

T. J. Hooker - TV Shows
I remember the episode where Leonard Nimoy guest starred as a detective whose daughter is the victim of a brutal crime. I don't recall the actual original air-date, but I'd bet this aired during 'sweeps week'. An obvious ploy to boost the numbers by pulling in the 'Trekkie' demographic who were just itching to see Kirk & Spock together again! :) -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 11:53 am

Make Way for Noddy - TV Shows
My daughter watched this show when it ran on PBS several years ago. It caught MY attention because of the cute British chick that hosted in between segments (Naomi Wilkinson, I believe). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 11:25 am

Help!...It's the Hair Bear Bunch! - TV Shows
I was a little kid when this one came out. All I really recall about this one was all the bears live at the zoo, had big 'ol 'guy from Room 222' afros, wore these funky psychedelic vests and they all rode an invisible motorcycle. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 11:00 am

Friday Night Videos - TV Shows
I used to sometimes watch this show after 'Fridays' on ABC. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 10:56 am

Michael Moore - Celebrities
I'd like to see Michael Moore do a documentary on $cientology. Why? Because they would come after him. It's easy to rip Bush/Republicans, or even health care, an Elderly Charlton Heston etc. Go after $cientology, they are dangerouse to their members, have tons of wierd secrets, and are a blight on this country. And oh yeah, they actively attack their critics- so Michael Moore, would have my respect and patronage if he went after them. But that would require courage, and balls, which I don't think Mr. Moore has. Keep on bashing Bush, it's easy, and most of all- SAFE. Your true calling is our there Mr. Moore, you are just too afraid to tackle it. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 25, 2010, 7:35 am

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action/CGI film) - Movie Series
5?!? You are probably underestimating! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 4:55 am

Youtube - Websites
Well I get certain reasons for taking down videos (If someone is posting something that you really should go out and get a dvd or cd for, and its available, I understand that), but when you have someone create an excellent video, and it gets taken down, or edited to a point where its nothing more than a hack of crap, just because of some Metallica song on there, or because a clip from Alien was a part of the video, thats just a major boning at that point. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 4:52 am

Michael Moore - Celebrities
Granted, the guy is an excellent film maker, however, the way he spins stuff, and tries to push his agenda, I just wish someone would straight up tell him to shut the hell up. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 4:49 am

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
I can't pin point it, but i think it started to decline around 2004-2005. Either all the good shows were replaced with crap, or the good shows were boning the fish themselves. ren and stimpy, invader zim, rocko, angry beavers, and more were cancelled because of stupid network decisions and over protective parents. These shows had great humor, good plots, and appealed to adults as well. it is a damn shame. pete and pete, cousin skeeter, and alex mack were also lost. They found themselves replaced by mr meaty, zoey 101 and icarly. all the shows now try too hard to be funny, rely on fart and burp jokes, morals being shoved down kid's throats, are too pc, and have stupid annoying characters. And the few good shows like Spongebob boned a long time ago. Nick's schedule has also gone to shit. they show the same 6 shows all day long now. who the hell wants to watch spongebob and Fairly oddparents 8 times a day? I sure the hell don't. No variety whatsoever. the last nick show i enjoyed was probably Avatar the last airbender, it at least tried, was funny, and didn't have farts every 5 seconds. -- Submitted By: (internet_fan) on January 24, 2010, 6:34 pm

Firefly - TV Shows
I loved Firefly from the very first episode all the way to the movie Serenity. If it ever boned, it wasn't the fault of Mr. Whedon or any of the actors. It was the fault of the network, who aired the episodes out of order, and didn't even show three of them. Thankfully, they corrected their mistakes with the DVD release. -- Submitted By: (asmariamoon) on January 24, 2010, 6:33 pm

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
It has good video games, and the food isnt bad. but the rest of it is ho-hum. The malfunction robots on stage, the loser/creep in the suit... but then again, i'm 17. -- Submitted By: (internet_fan) on January 24, 2010, 6:15 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action/CGI film) - Movie Series
again, more crappy remakes. they are crapping on our childhoods. anyway the first movie was shit, it was nothing but potty humor and crappy songs. they made a sequel?... Meh, I'm not surprised, they probably have 5 more crappy films in production. -- Submitted By: (internet_fan) on January 24, 2010, 6:10 pm

Scooby Doo - TV Shows
I loved the orginal series of this show. The hilarious "adult jokes" Scooby snacks are obviously marijuana... and of course Fred and Daphnie, the show was recycled, but the jokes and gags were solid. seeing Scrappy doo didn't suck, it was funny seeing Scooby and Shaggy cowering as a little dog stood up the monster. Yeah, the series defenatly boned when it sold out, the first few spin off shows and movies were good, but the last spinoffs from the franchise i liked were "Whats new scooby doo?" and scooby doo and the cyber chase". -- Submitted By: (internet_fan) on January 24, 2010, 6:06 pm

View, The - TV Shows
it died when Sherri Shepherd and Elizabeth Hasslebeck were introduced. one thinks the earth is flat, and the other one is a Bush worshipper. hell, this show was declining before they joined. -- Submitted By: (internet_fan) on January 24, 2010, 5:56 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
This was a very good show, you could relate to the characters, and it was a serious cartoon that we could watch to escape from the more cartoony animated programs like South Park. But it went downhill when they introduced Lucky, god he was a useless unnecessary unfunny character. It got worse when Luanne married him, and he became a regular. The final nail on the coffin was when cotton died. although the last couple episodes were ok. -- Submitted By: (internet_fan) on January 24, 2010, 5:52 pm

Youtube - Websites
Boned when the adverts took over the site. ads pasted over the videos, and now i have to watch some stupid commercial before my video. it also started to decline when the videos where taken down or muted due to copyright. but youtube is still decent. -- Submitted By: (internet_fan) on January 24, 2010, 5:45 pm

Michael Moore - Celebrities
im a democrat and you know its bad when even I cant stand him! -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on January 24, 2010, 3:42 pm

Captain Kangaroo - TV Shows
I grew up with this show. It was peaceful and funny. I loved the Captain and the rest of the cast. Mr. Moose, Bunny Rabbit, et al, I miss you and hope you are having fun wherever you are. RIP Captain and Mr. Green Jeans. You had a profound and positive effect on me, in my youth. -- Submitted By: (jonsmith) on January 24, 2010, 3:02 pm

Boston Legal - TV Shows
This show will always be one of my favorites. The acting was great, throughout, and I strongly disagree that the two leads were seen to hog the episodes to the exclusion of the supporting cast. Each and every character on this show was allowed to step into the spotlight, and the acting stayed top-notch. -- Submitted By: (jonsmith) on January 24, 2010, 2:53 pm

How I Met Your Mother - TV Shows
How many of you needed to hear about NPH coming out to know he was gay? It was so obvious, from the start, and his "womanizing" was painfully embarrassing. I honestly don't understand how this show has become so popular. It seems so stupid with the same mini-plots playing week after week. The only reason I even looked at it was because of the cute little gal in the cast who had the famous flute abuse line in that movie, a while back. She was hot, at the outset, but now she is getting older and looking like she has a lot more miles on her. -- Submitted By: (jonsmith) on January 24, 2010, 2:47 pm

Audioslave - Music Groups
A perfect example of two very good things (Rage Against the Machine and the voice of Soundgarden) adding up to one awful mess. -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on January 24, 2010, 6:06 am

Rescue Me - TV Shows
You will hear real Firefighters say a lot of things about this show..."it's not the image we want to present...etc." One thing they will never say though is this stuff doesn't happen because it does. -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on January 24, 2010, 6:00 am

Liberalism - Random Topics
As Thomas Sowell said "It was said of liberal legend Senator Hubert Humphrey that he had more solutions than there were problems. But today's liberals seem to have no solutions to anything, just carping, spin, and character-assassination." -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on January 23, 2010, 10:05 pm

X-Files - TV Shows
The "Monster of the Week" episodes were good for what they were, typical hour-long formula drama fare of the time, just adding a paranormal twist. They were good, and probably would have carried the show through a few seasons, but the "conspiracy" episodes were obviously where everyone was pulling out all the stops. These were always intended to be the best episodes of the season. And I think they're the biggest single factor in why the show developed such a passionate fanbase. Remember that the idea of a series-long storyline with mature and sweeping themes, and characters actually changing and developing over the seasons, was relatively novel in the 1990s. Mainstream dramas, prior to that, had tended to focus an endless chain of standalone episodes with no particular overall story direction or character development. A diverse group of 90s and 2000s shows, from 24 to Babylon 5 to The Sopranos, added a new dimension to dramas, and The X-Files was one of the shows that was a part of this change. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 23, 2010, 5:07 pm

Youtube - Websites
Now they even show ads BEFORE you watch the video?! What I do like is that they add why a certain video is recommended to you (favored a certain vid or watched one). It's a new feature they added but it still doesn't justify the recommendation of stupid videos. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on January 23, 2010, 12:02 pm

Fear Factor - TV Shows
Would have been better if the stuck with pure fear. The eating of live cockroaches and moldy cod-sacks is not a test of fear but of a strong stomach...why not just call it puke factor. -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on January 23, 2010, 7:06 am

Slayer - Music Groups
I respectfully disagree- I just got the new album "World painted Blood"- and It stands up to just about any old Slayer. I think you can look at Metallica for an example of an old Thrash band going "Nu Metal" and it's easy to cite the change to radio friendly songs with them- "Enter Sandman", "Fuel" etc. Please tell me what Slayer Song was their radio friendly/ Nu Metal crossover. I dont see it. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 23, 2010, 4:58 am

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Granted, MTV has some good shows come on every once in a while, but its mostly become garbage TV, and now when it seems they do show music videos, its a short clip of it, and its some crappy pop group. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 23, 2010, 4:56 am

Slayer - Music Groups
Lost their way after Seasons in the Abyss and went groove/nu-metal. They haven't regained their form at all and are nothing but a shell of their former selves. Unfortunate, but just about all of the big thrash bands suffered the same fate. -- Submitted By: (caspian88) on January 23, 2010, 2:00 am

Emergency! - TV Shows
I'm not saying Dawn Lyn didn't suck. I AM saying that just because she makes a guest appearance (or two, in Emergency's case) does NOT automatically frappin' guarantee a fish-boning. Emergency was too good a show for Dawn Lyn to single-handedly kill it just by doing a couple of guest spots. To say that she did is severely disrepecting the show, which doesn't deserve it. And it's also giving Dawn Lyn too much credit, which she also doesn't deserve. All I'm asking is take off the "I Hate Dawn Lyn" goggles and evaluate the show on its own merits, not on Ms. Lyn's failings, and THEN decide whether it sucked. It's not fair to diss a show just because Dan Lyn showed her face on it a time or two. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on January 22, 2010, 11:05 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
The other day, I was reading old issues of "Consumer Reports" in my college library: one issue was from September 1987 and the other was from September 1991. (Sorry, I don't have the links because these were print copies from waaaay back...) Anyway, the 1987 issue (page 551) had a list of 15 basic cable channels, and at the bottom of the list, MTV, listed as "35% Excellent/Very Good!" (CNN was #1 at its time.) Four years later (pp. 578-579), more channels were added over time, and still, MTV was the second only to BET as a horrible network (listed as "40% Excellent/Very Good!"); the Discovery Channel (back when it was worth watching, of course!) was the highest ranked basic channel for its time. Since MTV was ACTUALLY a music channel (for the most part) in the late 80s/early 90s, was "Consumer Reports" very critical, or did they actually predict the downfall of that channel along with all of cable TV? Whatever the case, what a coincidence! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on January 22, 2010, 3:48 pm

Nicolas Cage - Celebrities
I don't see how anybody could see him as talented. You could put anyone else in any of his roles, and it would more than likely improve the movie vastly -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 22, 2010, 3:48 pm

John Boy and Billy - Random Topics
I may have caught them on some classic rock station in some small Texas town. It was OKAY, but I like Bo and Jim better! (Google up "Lone Star 92.5" to find out.) Too bad John Boy and Billy don't do prank calls and crazy news stories like JB&B do! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on January 22, 2010, 3:25 pm

General Electric (GE) - Random Topics
I like GE because they do pretty much everything! I like their light bulbs and microwave ovens the best! The dishwashers are pretty good, mostly for their iconic motor noise (pretty much hasn't changed since the 70s/80s!), but I didn't like their detergent container SNAP until the mid-to-late 90s models. But I totally despise their garbage disposals; they sound a lot like a Blendtec blender or something. And it doesn't stop there! Hospitals, factories, the railroad, etc. I have seen GE products there as well, and they haven't skipped a beat! GE is truly a grand old American company! Never boned, never will! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on January 22, 2010, 3:23 pm

E-Mail - Random Topics
E-mail is great because that's pretty much my primary form of communication, whether it's talking to a friend, finding a job, or asking for help from one of my professors! I agree with the spam becoming "over-the-limit," though. -- Submitted By: (SVN) on January 22, 2010, 3:18 pm