Will Smith - Celebrities
Wow, apparently Will Smiff is becoming the new face of $cientology, he denies this 100% of course! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 5, 2010, 11:06 am

Bonefish Grill - Random Topics
After building this site I finally tried it. This is now my favorite restaurant in the area hands down! Had the Ahi Tuna and Bang Bang Shrimp appetizers. They were both delicious but the Bang Bang Shrimp were amazing! Highly recommended!!!! I wonder if we could get them to sponsor this site! -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on February 5, 2010, 10:48 am

Friday Night Lights - TV Shows
Great show. Great new season coming to an end. Santiago was the victim of budget cuts I think. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on February 5, 2010, 10:44 am

NFL Pro Bowl - Random Topics
This is a joke. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on February 5, 2010, 10:31 am

Vicar of Dibley, The - TV Shows
Happily, I've never seen the "Baby Poop" episode. And, perhaps, I'm glad I haven't. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 5, 2010, 10:11 am

Emily's Reasons Why Not - TV Shows
What cracks me up is how ABC spent MILLIONS to lambaste us with seemingly never-ending promotions for this stupid show (I swear that everywhere you turned there was something promoting this show) and then they canceled it after the FIRST episode! LOL! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 5, 2010, 10:04 am

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
For me, it was the singing. It was a very obvious attempt to compete with The Partidge Family. Shifting subjects- I always thought it was interesting that Sherwood Schwartzs' first choice for 'Mike Brady' was Gene Hackman. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 5, 2010, 9:57 am

Get a Life - TV Shows
My absolute favorite episode though was the 'Cousin Donald' episode. The Petersen's were hosting the annual family reunion and of course, Chris' old family nemesis, the 'successful' Cousin Donald would be there to put in an appearance and bask in the adoration of his extended family as well as, once again, rub his perceived success in Chris' face. Chris has had enough and accidentally discovers that Cousin Donald's success has been just a ruse all along and hilarity ensues as he attempts to bring Cousin Donald down a few notches- and fails miserably. Great episode. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 5, 2010, 9:49 am

Chick Tracts - Random Topics
One of my faves was a tract called "Big Daddy" where the cover featured a picture of a smiling ape holding a banana (my brother and I kinda laughed at that one because the picture reminded us a little of our Dad). Anyway, the intent of this bit o' literature was to poke holes in the whole idea of evolution. It was a laugh a minute- and as I recall, I think somebody who believed in evolution went to Hell at the end of the story. Oh well. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 5, 2010, 9:36 am

Blues Brothers - Movie Series
The whole segment in the original with the car chase through the mall to the tune of "Hold On (I'm Comin')" by Sam & Dave. CLASSIC! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 5, 2010, 9:19 am

Trix Cereal - Random Topics
So the Rabbit FINALLY got the cereal. I was in college by that time and was no longer interested in the farce. So tell me- when the rabbit tried the cereal, was it everything he dreamed it would be? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 5, 2010, 9:16 am

JumptheShark.com - Websites
I know that it's been quite some time since this comment was made (by Chrissy on July 13, 2009), but my favorite comment on the old Scottish Site was on the "TRL: Total Request Live" page, somebody said, "MTV=Marketing Television!" And, I liked it when people called Nickelodeon "MTV Jr!" Yeah, this webstie will be missed. Shame on you, Scottish Sellout. :-( -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 5, 2010, 8:43 am

Communism - Random Topics
Animal Farm warns what happens when a nation embraces Communism. Eventually, a tyrant takes control and the people suffer. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 5, 2010, 8:32 am

ACT (Action for Children's Television) - Random Topics
Thanks to these people, shows were forced to become educational. Can't kids enjoy anything anymore without moral busybodies like these interfering? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 5, 2010, 8:30 am

Grease - Movie Series
Yes, the sequel did stink (did not follow/resemble the first movie in any way), but "Grease," overall, is such a great musical! Much, much better than those stupid HSM movies, in my opinion! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 5, 2010, 8:26 am

Trix Cereal - Random Topics
I wasn't around for that vote, but my God. You guys went through all that nonsense for the right to cast votes, and they ignore them. That's so messed up. It clearly was just a scam to get you to buy their cereal. That kid taking the Rabbit's cereal was their way of saying, "PSYCHE! We weren't REALLY going to honor your vote, we just wanted you to buy our cereal! Suckers!" I think I remember either in the late 80s or early 90s that there was another vote, and this time they wisely honored the kids voting yes, and gave him the cereal. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 5, 2010, 8:25 am

Caddyshack - Movie Series
I agree that part II was a stinker! Nothing beats the first "Caddyshack" - such a funny classic! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 5, 2010, 8:24 am

Blues Brothers - Movie Series
I liked the part where the Blues Brothers crashed through the Toys R Us! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 5, 2010, 8:23 am

World Series of Poker, The - Random Topics
Yeah, I remember that fad, too. It was just as annoying as reality shows being on every channel! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 5, 2010, 8:19 am

Trix Cereal - Random Topics
Friedrich, I remember that 'Election' because it happened during the US Bicentennial . I admit that I pestered my mother into buying a box JUST so I could cast a vote and wasn't happy because not only did she insist I EAT the cereal [sorry, shanequia, I'm glad you liked it but I personally NEVER liked this stuff] but also, even though I voted to let the Rabbit EAT this stuff (and my vote was part of the MAJORITY who also voted), that rotten cartoon kid took the cereal AWAY from the Rabbit IN SPITE of the majority vote. BOO! Yep, I lost out and got ripped off TWICE- having to eat it and then having my vote being overturned by a rotten cartoon kid! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on February 5, 2010, 7:11 am

Kanjani8 - Music Groups
Zukkoke and all singles past that feel like the same song over and over. It would be nice if they would relaese some of their nicer songs (like almost any B-side) as the single rather than the other way around. They'd probably sell more too. Their image has gotten old and tired. -- Submitted By: (gsuiris) on February 5, 2010, 6:52 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
PYL- I think the whole reason that the old "Scottish Site" community is thriving here and that Jon Hein is attacked so much isnt the money- you are right, who would turn down millions of dollars?- but the fact that he is on the HOWARD STERN SHOW 25 hours a week, and NEVER mentions this. Even though he had a histroy of discussing what TV Guide did with the site after he sold it and was also introduced with the "Rich Nerd" song parody every time he was on the show which was about his website being sold. After the "Scottish Makeover" this song was dropped and the site never discussed as to what TVGuide was doing to it. If he spoke out and said TVGuide boned the fish on it- he would be spared the critical attacks, but he has shown that he has no backbone, therefore- sellout. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 5, 2010, 5:11 am

Trix Cereal - Random Topics
If I recall correctly, they did the same thing about 20 years later. JUST GIVE THE RABBIT THE DAMN CEREAL!!! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 5, 2010, 4:34 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Unless you are that devoted in your values, if someone waived quite a few million dollars in front of you, you would sell out too. I don't blame Hein for selling like that. Now not speaking about it, that is a totally different beast. That was a bone right there. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 5, 2010, 4:34 am

Chick Tracts - Random Topics
Travoltron, same here with me. I think if I remember correctly, there was some guy in the neighborhood that was giving those things out one year, found out the next morning his house got egged (then again, a few others got nailed as well, but still, funny thinking it that way) -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 5, 2010, 4:30 am

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series) - TV Shows
Ow, the animation hurts my eyes!!! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 5, 2010, 4:28 am

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series) - TV Shows
George, the franchise is dead, can you bury it already? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on February 4, 2010, 9:58 pm

World Series of Poker, The - Random Topics
Does anyone remember when in about 2004 poker became such a rage? Every channel had to show it and all of a sudden every celebrity had to do it? That was a fad that was good to see die. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on February 4, 2010, 9:56 pm

Shanequia you rock! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on February 4, 2010, 9:53 pm

Chick Tracts - Random Topics
Chick tracks suffer three things, over bearing moralistic message subplanting the Gospel of Christ, recycling the same plot with different charters and typical revivalist demon calling of Catholic church. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on February 4, 2010, 9:46 pm

Capital One - Random Topics
What a bunch of sellouts! (If you're a Texan or envy fancy shopping, you'll understand this) This insipid bank, known for their barbarian commercials, dethroned the famous Dallas store Neiman Marcus from sponsorship of their annual Christmas parade back in 2009! How un-Texan is this: the Capital One parade from Dallas, Texas! The parade makes no reference to the sponsor it replaced, the quirky Christmas commercials (along with the American Airlines commercials) are done with, not to mention most people (Dallas radio personalities, usually) don't want to use the new sponsor when talking about this parade! I have devised new nicknames to use: "The Scottish Bank," which refers to this very own bank without mentioning it by name; "The Scottish Minions," which refers to the C-1 marketing people and those who dethroned Neiman's; "The Scottish Swear," which was the clause telling Neiman's NOT to tell the reason why the sponsorship changed, and on a lighter note, "The Bank Which Shall NOT Be Named," for the same reason as the first nickname! Kudos to Mythigator for inspiration from the "Scottish Site" references! For more information on this local tragedy as well as how to help, see the "Neiman Marcus" page under "Random Topics." -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 4, 2010, 9:42 pm

FreeCreditReport.com - Websites
FreeCreditReport.com is nothing more than a tout for an expensive credit monitoring service. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on February 4, 2010, 9:32 pm

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Jon's Hein's sellout begat Bone the Fish- tell your friends and let the BTF revolution continue on! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 4, 2010, 7:23 pm

Marcia Gay Harden - Celebrities
She was great in 'the mist'. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on February 4, 2010, 6:34 pm

Trix Cereal - Random Topics
I remember back in the late 70's when they did that promotion for weeks where they were letting kids vote on whether or not to let the Rabbit have Trix. My brother and I voted. As I recall, I took the compassionate stance and voted to let the rabbit have some Trix. Then, the big day came where they began to run the commercial where they tabulated the votes. THE RABBIT WON!! we were ecstatic! We won! Our party won! It was the beginning of a new era- But then, just as the Rabbit picked up the bowl to take his first bite, some jackass kid walked up from nowhere, yanked the bowl away from him and gave him the old "Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!" line. I wanted to throw the sofa into the TV set. Talk about no payoff! Nice going Trix cereal! You could have taught my little brother and me a lesson about the importance of getting out and voting. Instead, you crushed our spirit and jaded us. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 4, 2010, 5:13 pm

Daktari - TV Shows
My favorite animal was Clarence the cross-eyed lion. He always seemed so laid back and had such a 'Who gives a s--t' attitude about everything, but yet pretty much could pull his weight to save the day when called upon. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 4, 2010, 4:54 pm

Theodore Tugboat - TV Shows
Geeeze. How many iterations of shows with humanized service vehicles do we need? 'Thomas the Train', 'JJ the Jet Plane' and this? Bob the Builder has talking, thinking construction vehicles. Even my 6 year old thinks Theodore Tugboat is overkill. What's next 'Garrett the Garbage Truck'? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 4, 2010, 4:49 pm

Soul Train - TV Shows
I used to LOVE 'Soul Train.' My best memory of it was way back in the early 70's when the song 'Rock The Boat' by Hues Corporation came out. They did a spot as guest performers and did their hit song wearing white suits sitting in a life boat. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 4, 2010, 4:19 pm

Donny and Marie (1976 TV series) - TV Shows
I actually kinda enjoyed this show but I do agree that when Jimmy came on board, the spectre of the boning knife was raised. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 4, 2010, 4:13 pm

Jon Hein - Celebrities
How sad; no one has ever thought of him abandoning the old Scottish Site, only to have it become a victim of what entertainment is like today! As a result, I have distanced myself COMPLETELY from any reference to that site that shall not be named, and I can no longer look at the Scottish Sellout with a bright eye ever again! Thank you for whoever started "Bone the Fish" for bringing back an independent ranting site--and now, it's more than just TV shows! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 4, 2010, 4:12 pm

Battleship - Random Topics
Personally, I can't wait for the "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" Re-Boot. Rumor has it, it's about how the four Hippos met and it takes place in an alternate timeline. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 4, 2010, 4:04 pm

SlapChop - Random Topics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x43YYdgFIAg Another reason to laugh out loud about one of the most amusing infomercial products since the "Boogie Bass": the SlapChop commercial, in reverse, with subtitles! Apologies for some of the assumed "bad words" as you watch; that's what finding subliminal messages in media is all about! (Yeah, and I liked the late "OxiClean" guy much better; he NEVER wore a headset during filming!) -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 4, 2010, 4:00 pm

FreeCreditReport.com - Websites
Is it just me, or is that band on the FreeCreditReport.com commercials just as silly and annoying (in a good way) as the Verizon Wireless guy? -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 4, 2010, 3:52 pm

So, keeping the below comments in mind, does that mean "Bone the Fish" will finally be as famous as that old Scottish Site? I hope so; we are tired of Wikipedia taking away that information on the "Scottish Site" article! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 4, 2010, 3:51 pm

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
Their Supercenters are a very excellent concept, but I don't like how Wal-Mart nowadays is basically "killing" the traditional supermarket and stuff. Maybe that explains why the home-grown local chains are either being gobbled up by big name companies (Safeway, Kroger, etc.) or just closing their doors! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 4, 2010, 3:47 pm

Monopoly - Random Topics
Monopoly is a fun game to play! I even like playing the McDonald's version every year (been playing that for over 15 years now!), and that's my favorite sweepstakes! BTW, for probably the most amazing and humorous Monopoly game ever, here's a Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq_A2h1_SLY&feature=related Don't worry; this is totally G-rated! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 4, 2010, 3:33 pm

Battleship - Random Topics
Whoa; the new "Battleship" is THAT bad? Thank goodness my family still has the older, better version--from the 90s! That version can be easily played on the family room floor! But, other than that, Battleship is a very good and innovative concept in family board games. -- Submitted By: (SVN) on February 4, 2010, 3:28 pm

Two and a Half Men - TV Shows
When Alan took up with Candi, I almost left. I felt more comfortable with Alan and Cloris. -- Submitted By: (rayarpt) on February 4, 2010, 1:45 pm

Care Bears, The - TV Shows
Serves no other purpose than to brainwash kids into buying the toys, like most cartoons of the 1980s. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 4, 2010, 12:56 pm

Care Bears - Random Topics
God, I really hate these things. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 4, 2010, 12:52 pm

Battleship - Random Topics
They're planning a movie based on the game. First movies based on old cartoons and TV shows, then movies based on Disney rides, now movies based on toys and classic games? What next, will there also be a movie based on Boggle? Or Scrabble? Or Perfection? Hell, why not Operation, too? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 4, 2010, 12:24 pm

Monopoly - Random Topics
IS this the dreaded "Here and Now" version I've heard about? And crappy plastic pieces instead of die cast metal ones? I've seen lots of really bad Monopoly remakes, but this one takes the crab cake. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 4, 2010, 12:19 pm

Quentin Tarantino - Celebrities
"Inglourious Bass Turds" is more like it. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 4, 2010, 12:12 pm

Insane Clown Posse - Music Groups
Inane Clown Potty. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 4, 2010, 12:08 pm

Vanilla Ice - Celebrities
I now have a new nickname for him, thanks! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 4, 2010, 12:07 pm

Global warming - Random Topics
America's not the only nation guilty of poisoning the air. The people of the United States don't say, "Gee, how can we make the world a worse place for its citizens?", Americans really do care about the rest of the world (many of us are helping the people of Haiti). And caring for the environment does not necessarily make a person a hippie. I reduce, reuse and recycle when possible or practical, and also took part in the Tropicana rainforest promotion where buying packages of orange juice gave you a code you could enter to save plots of Amazonian rainforest. Sometimes when I go shopping I use the reusable bags instead of getting plastic disposable ones. Am I a hippie? No. If we can find green solutions which work just as good or better than non-green solutions, and have no adverse effects, then we should go for them. But, I'm getting off subject, and like Chubby Rain said, this is Bone the Fish. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 4, 2010, 12:06 pm

Insane Clown Posse - Music Groups
I never understood the appeal of these two talent-less hacks. I guess even a blind fish can find a bone once in a while! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 4, 2010, 11:41 am

Vanilla Ice - Celebrities
Well, he is not the only one... -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on February 4, 2010, 10:10 am

Global warming - Random Topics
It's not the "I am not sure about the theorie"-part which irks me, it's the "I doubt the theory, so all the rules they are inventing to regulate the smog are automatically bad" or even worse the "Well, be a Hippie if you want" argumentation. I am for my part are very distrusfull of the whole "It's a lie"-propaganda, because it really smells of big companies and their interest not to pay the money to lesson the amond of crap their are blowing into the atmosphere. See, I am always very amused when the USA is bragging about their new method to be more enviromental...in reality, you are years behind. I wouldn't care if it were only about you...everybody is entilted to poison himself however he wants. But this is not only about you, because we are all breathing the same air. I don't say everyone should stop using their car, but it is really so difficult to walk once a while or to buy a car which really fits the own needs insteat of the biggest one out there? Is it really necessesary to produce piles of dump insteat of recicling whatever possible? -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on February 4, 2010, 10:08 am

Battleship - Random Topics
It was so bad, that Mrs. Chubby Rain and myself could not even play one game- it was that frustrating, then I went to Amazon to read the customer reviews- all bad. It was all to save money on the manufacture of the game, and it bones HARD. It hurts your hands to play as the new display/board is so awkward and hard to use. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 4, 2010, 10:04 am

Battleship - Random Topics
What a shame. Why does some idiot (usually a Marketing person) think they can totally re-invent a classic and THINK they can actually make it better? Back in the day, my brother and I used to spend hours taunting each other over this game until someone threw it across the room in exasperation for having their battleship sunk for the umpteenth time in a row. Yep. Good times. Good times. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 4, 2010, 9:22 am

Battleship - Random Topics
Having recently gotten this game as a gift, I was unfortunate enough to get the "revamped" version that came out a few years ago. What a travesty. The pieces all fall out of the board, and you have to put it on a table to play, and have fingers the size of a 4 year old to even try to manipulate the new (note:cheaper) cardboard and plastic display. Just a horrible cash grab at the expense of a classic board game. Truly this was a Filleting of Battleship! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 4, 2010, 8:07 am

Napster - Random Topics
Remember when this was a controversial topic? Oh the days of Metallica fighting Napster- classic -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 4, 2010, 8:03 am

Monopoly - Random Topics
I just read an article about the "New and Improved" Monopoly: Dubbed "Monopoly Revolution" ...http://chattahbox.com/entertainment/2010/02/03/monopoly-board-game-goes-round-for-75th-anniversary/ .... If this isnt a Bone the Fish idea, I dont know what is!! I wonder if TV Guide had a hand in this idea? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 4, 2010, 7:38 am

Jackson 5, The - Music Groups
The Jackson 5 never boned. The jacksons were another incarnation of the group without second lead singer Jermaine therefor really just Michael and four backup singers as non of the rest of them had a lead voice. The Jacksons obviously boned with Michael's departure. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 4, 2010, 1:17 am

Eagles - Music Groups
I Still remember this as one of the greatest ever bands. They cranked out hit after hit in their heyday, and some of those songs are timeless. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 4, 2010, 1:06 am

Philadelphia Eagles - Random Topics
Let's go Cowboys! How about that THREE-GAME SEASON SWEEP we laid on Philly's ass? JK, it's all in good fun. But seriously, I can't stand their fanbase. What with their throwing snowballs at a man dressed in a Santa suit and savagely beating the Redskins' "superfan", there is not one fanbase I can think of that (overall) is worse than that of the Eagles. Hell, even the Raiders fans are more tame than this. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on February 3, 2010, 5:35 pm

Congrats to shanequia for being so funny and so popular. :-) -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on February 3, 2010, 5:29 pm

Late Night with Conan O'Brien - TV Shows
I always found O'Brien to be much better than Leno to begin with. For Leno to treat Conan like he did, I hope that Leno's return to late night is a short one. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 3, 2010, 4:02 pm

Rob Liefeld - Celebrities
Like Picasso to Modern Art, Aristotle to Philosophy, Rob Liefeld is to making BAD comic books. Starting with his improbable run (see Emperor with No Clothes) of best selling comics (New Mutants- Youngblood) that had bad writing, bad art, and nothing of substance (year later the comics have no value to anyone) you have to wonder, how in the hell did this guy get work, and then sell millions of comics? If anyone ever sold his soul to the devil, it was this man. You couldnt see an artist that had less talent do more with it, in that respect he is an amazing person, in that he has for a long time fooled the comic buying public into shilling out anything for his ego fueld garbage art and comics. And on top of that, HE SWIPES ARTWORK regularly from other artists! Rob Liefeld, you boned the fish from day one. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 3, 2010, 11:05 am

Time Tunnel, The - TV Shows
This show, even as a kid, really tested my 'suspension of disbelief' at time, but over all is was a pretty watchable show. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 3, 2010, 10:57 am

Tron - Movie Series
The TRON Sequel is coming this fall, so far the trailers and promo art look great. Lets's hope it doesnt BONE the LEGACY of FLYNN!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 3, 2010, 10:53 am

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea - TV Shows
This show was actually a pretty cool show until the fourth season. Looking back at the fourth season- sometimes I couldn't tell if I was watching 'Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea' or 'Sigmund & the Sea-Monsters.' -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 3, 2010, 10:53 am

We tried to forward this info to Shanequia, but her email is no good- if you get this message Shanequia, please send a note to our BTF mailbox under our contact page! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 3, 2010, 10:50 am

Land of the Giants - TV Shows
I watched this show as a kid. I hated that conniving Mr. Fitzhugh with a passion. They should have put his character and that Dr. Smith from 'Lost In Space' on a raft together and set it adrift off the coast of Somalia. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 3, 2010, 10:49 am

A hearty Yabba Dabba Dooooooo! to Shanequia! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 3, 2010, 10:35 am

People of Walmart - Websites
Unless they can claim the "Free Speech" defense- A lawsuit is inevitable. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 3, 2010, 10:11 am

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman - TV Shows
Vinnie Barbarino on 'Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman': Yeah, so like this girlfriend I had used to watch this show a lot called Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Like, I think it was about the time that Martha Quinn left MTV to become a Doctor and so she moves off to this Amish community out in Colorado- but these are like technologically advanced Amishes, or something, because they, you know, use trains and stuff like that. So anyway, Martha Quinn is like out there getting all up in peoples business and making trouble for the local pimp and stuff when finally she hooks up with Fabio's redneck brother- you know, the one who didn't get hit in the face with a duck on that roller coaster? Well, Fabio's brother is all cool and everything so he and Martha Quinn hook up. But then, I think she starts trying to get him to get all serious about his modeling career and maybe get his own butter commercial. So she starts riding him about his friends he hangs out with, particularly this Indian dude who wears this really bad Star Trek uniform all the time. This dude is always getting Fabio's brother in trouble like every other show and Martha Quin puts her foot down and tells him that if they want to keep going out and hooking up, he's gonna have to quit hanging out with that clown because it's starting to affect her doctor business. So Fabios's brother pretends to fall off a cliff one day so that the Star Trek Indian will think he's like, you know, dead and that maybe he'll leave town or something. So I don't know what happens next because that's when my girlfriend and me broke up. Ba ba baaaaahhh ba ba Barieeeeeeno! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 3, 2010, 10:07 am

Classmates.com - Websites
So true. The ONLY reason I once paid to "go Gold" was that, since at the time I wasn't hurting for cash, all of the planning for my 20 year HS reunion was being orchestrated through Classmates.com. I figured what the heck. Now we just plan EVERYTHING through Facebook. So, PIECE OF ADVICE TO CLASSMATES.COM: If you expect to survive in the age of Facebook you MUST go back to your roots and re-invent yourself as a FREE site. Otherwise, "Love the dress. Hope you win." -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 3, 2010, 9:21 am

Late Night with Conan O'Brien - TV Shows
It's just a disgrace how NBC and Jay Leno's shenanigans ended this show and in general treated Conan like crap. But this show boned when Andy Richter left, too bad he has become the albatross of any show he went on to later! Including getting on the Tonight Show just before Conan got sacked there- Sorry Andy, you may become your own Bone the Fish reason soon! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 3, 2010, 9:14 am

Hats off to all of the BTF users for kicking so much ass in their own ways. I know JTS gave an old cod bone about the people that made their site popular, the BTF users are what makes this site awesome. Thanks to everyone that makes it possible! Slaw and Vinegar for everyone!! And Shanequia's posts, while short and sweet, are hilarious. Her commentary and Brewmaster's are both always cutting, and honest! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 3, 2010, 7:19 am

Mama's Family - TV Shows
I can't say I thought it was high-quality television nor something worth seeking out, but I always like seeing it if I happen to catch it when it's on- especially if it's in the Syndication Years with Beverly Archer played Iola Boylen the next door busybody who's more entertaining than Rue McClanahan's Aunt Fran (and she herself freely admits hating the character). Let's just say that I'm not unacquainted with ANY of these characters in Raytown! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on February 3, 2010, 7:14 am

Even if it's one of those navel-gazing blog deals, congratulations, shanequia, for having such outstanding posts as to get someone else's attention enough for them to consider you YouTube worthy material. I hope he/she respects you! I've always thought your posts were intriguing! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on February 3, 2010, 6:57 am

Philadelphia Eagles - Random Topics
Rowdy passionate fan base, but not the worst. I think some of it is nothing more than jackasses who think it is cool to "uphold Philly's reputation", and some of it is media driven, just so they got something to compare to when fans go nuts. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 3, 2010, 4:14 am

Philadelphia Eagles - Random Topics
They have the worst fan base in all of sports. They deserve to lose. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on February 2, 2010, 11:53 pm

Burger King - Random Topics
Should not have changed the fries. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on February 2, 2010, 11:47 pm

MoveOn.org - Websites
You can compare Stalin to Hitler, you can compare Mao to Hitler, you can compare Pol Pot to Hitler, but last I checked, Bush did not go off on some genocidal run that killed millions. MoveOn is nothing more than an extremist Left organization. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 2, 2010, 4:33 pm

Osbournes, The - TV Shows
One has to wonder if the Ozzy of 40 years ago would look upon this favorably. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 2, 2010, 4:26 pm

People of Walmart - Websites
A girl named Megan Meier committed suicide over cyberbullying. Why would anyone make a site dedicated to, and encouraging, cyberbullying? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 2, 2010, 3:14 pm

Freeganism - Random Topics
Mmmm...garbage. Oh, look! I found a fish bone! Yummy. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 2, 2010, 2:59 pm

MoveOn.org - Websites
Bush = Hitler? Really? Bush rounded up Muslims and slaughtered them in horrible ways with the goal of wiping them off the face of the Earth and creating a new Aryan nation? It's really a new low to compare ANYONE to Hitler. He was one of the most evil people ever to live. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 2, 2010, 2:45 pm

Classmates.com - Websites
It boned when it was no longer free. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on February 2, 2010, 2:43 pm

Go shanequia! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 2, 2010, 2:42 pm

Cable TV - Random Topics
I remember The Simpsons episode where Homer stole cable. The family read a pamphlet of myths vs facts to alleviate their guilt about stealing cable. One was: "MYTH: It's only fair to pay for quality entertainment. FACT: Most shows get two stars or less and are repeated ad nauseum." That episode is over 20 years old. And that particular myth vs fact still holds true. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 2, 2010, 2:41 pm

Jacob Two-Two - TV Shows
A few days ago, I caught one episode where Jacob was supposed to give a report on the "birds and the bees". I have no doubt in my mind that it was the first time I ever heard the words "ovaries" and "fallopian tube" on a children's show. What were they thinking, putting sex ed stuff on a kid's show?! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 2, 2010, 2:30 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
I have never visited that Cod-omized site again. I haven't been there in months, and I will never go there again. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 2, 2010, 2:14 pm

Global warming - Random Topics
Doubting global warming doesn't mean a person doesn't care about the Earth. Can you blame people for doubting global warming when it's getting colder than usual? The rename of "climate change" to include unseasonable coldness along with warmth doesn't really convince skeptics; it just makes them think they're changing their story. Add in the climategate scandal: what's up with destroying/editing evidence against global warming/climate change. If something is true, you don't usually need to get rid of evidence proving otherwise. Every time a human or animal exhales, they pump greenhouse gases into the air. How is this countered in nature? Plants. They turn CO2 into oxygen. And as I said before, my town became warmer as trees were cut down and replaced with buildings and roads. The temperature in my area is back to being warm/lukewarm again, and it will soon get hot (it's only cold in wintertime down here). My stance on global warming? I don't know. Only the scientists do, and some are willing to compromise their integrity in the name of pushing political goals. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 2, 2010, 2:12 pm

Emergency! - TV Shows
Ok, Shanequia, you made your point. Dawn Lyn is the patron saint of this website so everyone must piss on her in any way possible. It's old now. I've been watching Emergency! on reruns now and think it would be pretty cool to do an updated remake. There were some pretty cool guest stars back in the day and I could see a lot of cool cameos of big celebrities being treated by the paramedics. That might be fun. -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on February 2, 2010, 1:45 pm

Batman (1966) - TV Shows
Batgirl wasn't really the problem...yes, she was a little bit "girly" at times, but don't forget when the show aired. Comparing to the other "girls" on TV, she was the epitome of a strong woman. But they changed too much for the last season. Beforehand, every story went on for at least two half an hour episode, with a big cliff hanger at the end of the first one. In the third season they had half an hour cases with a little bit from the next case at the end. The narrator crying "What is Joker doing in town?" is definitly less exiting than "Will Batman and Robin drown in the big cake?". Likewise the cases got more and more riddiculus, partly because they had to cramp to much into this half hour, but also because they went overboard...the cardboard version of Batman, Robin and Batgirl are a sad testimony of this. And on top of this, many of the really good villians, like Catwoman and Riddler left the show, and the new ones (who had nothing to do with the comics) were simply boring. I also missed the batclimp-scenes, where someone was looking out of the window. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on February 2, 2010, 1:36 pm

Cosmos: A Personal Voyage - TV Shows
You should see "Carl Sagan vs. the Matrix" on Youtube. -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on February 2, 2010, 1:34 pm