Dora the Explorer - TV Shows
Give us an example of the Dora lampooning, Friedrich? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 28, 2010, 5:48 pm

Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin, The - TV Shows
Don't forget the Care Bears, they're evil, too! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 28, 2010, 5:45 pm

Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin, The - TV Shows
What an evil toy and show, I hated the commercials even as a kid, thank god I never got it as a gift!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 28, 2010, 5:29 pm

Kristen Bell - Celebrities
Well, I'm really not that into blondes (redheads and brunettes are more my style), but despite being a blonde, I think she's kinda cute. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 5:06 pm

IMDB - Websites
Well if you are in the pre-press- get our site some press to it gets bigger- glad to have you! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 28, 2010, 4:49 pm

Kristen Bell - Celebrities
this girl a cheap imitation of Reece witherspoon only not half as pretty. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:37 pm

CSI Miami - TV Shows
This season is bad -- Submitted By: (Freword) on January 28, 2010, 4:37 pm

Whoopi Goldberg - Celebrities
i think she loose her marbles. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:34 pm

Lost - TV Shows
this one LOST me at the end of season one cause they never wrap up anything. i am glad it is going to end. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:31 pm

Krystal Restaurant - Random Topics
i trust yo pellirojo so i run the other way if i ever come across this place. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:29 pm

Madonna - Music Groups
she old enough to be lady gagas grandma. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:25 pm

Janet Jackson - Celebrities
she is the best. i love her music and she pretty too. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:24 pm

Martha Stewart - Celebrities
she always going to be famous for going to jail. i wonder if they let her cook in there. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:23 pm

Underdog - TV Shows
this a cute one. i watch it when i was a kid. i love how that dog fly with his little cape on and rescue sweet polly. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:19 pm

Dora the Explorer - TV Shows
My 6 year old falls over laughing when I start lampooning this show. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 4:18 pm

Numb3rs - TV Shows
it cancelled. i think it got old. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:18 pm

Dwayne Johnson - Celebrities
i think he good. i like him in his movies and he seem real nice too. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:17 pm

Hayden Panettiere - Celebrities
she might be a big movie star if silent movies come back. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:15 pm

Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures - TV Shows
His show is great. However, when he makes appearances on other shows, like Letterman or something, the man is in serious need of some ritalin. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 4:13 pm

Doobie Brothers, The - Music Groups
his voice sound like he singing with a full mouth of mashed potatos. it was too garbally for my taste. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:12 pm

REO Speedwagon - Music Groups
that song pure torture.they make my ears bleed when he hit the high notes. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:11 pm

Big Brother - TV Shows
it sucks but that posted below need to wash his mouth out with soap for cursing -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:09 pm

A-Team, The - TV Shows
to think i thought that mr t was cute. what was i thinking he aint no denzel. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:07 pm

Shasta McNasty/Shasta - TV Shows
With a title like 'Shasta McNasty' I had a feeling this was going to be a one season salmon. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 4:06 pm

Miss America Pageant - Random Topics
it rigged. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:03 pm

Dunkin' Donuts - Random Topics
come to think of it they encourage you to dunk them cause they stale. that way it called dunkin donuts. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:03 pm

Emergency! - TV Shows
I liked the show too but that grunge dawn Lyn was the low point. you just rent season one and watch. her acting stiff as can be and you cant even tell if she a girl or not. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 4:01 pm

T. J. Hooker - TV Shows
i never seen this one. i remember it in the tv guide though. i think william shatner TJ and heather lockleer be the hooker. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 3:57 pm

Scientology - Random Topics
this a cult. you go in and see if you come out brainwashed -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 3:56 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
It tired. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 3:54 pm

New Zoo Revue - TV Shows
this one just down right creepy. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on January 28, 2010, 3:54 pm

IMDB - Websites
Well, I hate to disappoint you Chubby Rain- but a celebrity, I am not. I tried- God knows I tried- but didn't make it (though there is an unverified report that one of the movies I was in has been seen on German television). Alas, I left 'the business' a little over a decade ago. I have only two acting credits to my name on imdb and the remaining few were for makeup artistry. Yes, I am now living a quiet life-away from the glam, the glitz, the big city and bright lights. All that's behind me now as I happily work in the pre-press industry. ;) -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 3:11 pm

IMDB - Websites
Hey what is your name, we should add you to BTF as a celebrity- our first celebrity member- awesome, and thanks for posting with us mere mortals! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 28, 2010, 2:50 pm

Real World, The - TV Shows
The problem with these "reality" shows is that they aren't real from the get-go. They cast these things like any other kind of TV show. They're looking for just the right kind of chemistry between the participants to make the show something people will talk about. In the case of reality shows, they use psychologists as ad hoc casting directors. They master-mind scenarios (conflict, romance, etc) by putting together just the right mixture of different types of people. Thus the shows write themselves. As for The Real World, the true downward slide was the Puck incident. After all the buzz that got, it seemed that the producers of TRW just went crazy with the conflict premise and the show became extremely negative and kinda depressing to watch- So I stopped. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 2:41 pm

Hercules: The Animated Series - TV Shows
And what is it with all of the horrible, straight-to-DVD sequels being "Instant classics"? Disney has made me hate that phrase with a passion. I cringe every time I hear some pukey announcer voice-over on one of these ads "blah blah blah AN INSTANT CLASSIC blah blah blah...." Disney, please cool it with the whole Instant Classic thing. We're onto your Jedi Marketing Mind Tricks. It's bogus and we know it. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 2:16 pm

New Zoo Revue - TV Shows
Freddie! Dude! Put on some pants! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 1:46 pm

Gary Brolsma - Celebrities
I would rather watch fat guys in bad Darth Vader costumes dancing in shopping centers than see the Numa Numa guy again. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 12:18 pm

Second City Television - TV Shows
This was was one of the more clever sketch comedy shows on the air and it launched a lot of big careers-most notably John Candy (RIP), Martin Short, Rick Moranis, and others. What was great about this show was how they tied all the sketches together with vignettes of a running gag throughout the episodes. The only time this show came close to Boning the Fish was when the popularity of the Doug & Bob MacKenzie, Great White North sketch really took off. However, the beauty (and genius) of it was that they knew were in danger of BTF (or whatever they were calling it in those days before the internet) with this bit so they turned it on it's head and totally made fun of it and then pretty much retired Great White North. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 12:07 pm

Bill Murray - Celebrities
I don't know what he's like as a person in-person, but he never fails to entertain me. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 9:50 am

Charles in Charge - TV Shows
I think the Bibleman thing was a limited gig. Seems like he ran on some more tough times after that and tried to take his own like a few years ago. I read that he's pulled his life back together, is now, more or less, out of show-business and now works as a financial consultant or something like that . http://www.kmbc.com/news/22298368/detail.html -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 9:45 am

Jefferson Starship - Music Groups
For me personally, Jefferson Starship BTF when they simplified their band name to Starship and recorded that wretched song "We Built This City- on Rooooooock and Roooooooooll....". Sorry, but I feel that when a rock band starts writing songs that are self-referential to the genre of music they are in, that's when it's time to hang up the microphone and run to the store for some malt vinegar and some coleslaw. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 9:36 am

IMDB - Websites
Yes, it does seem that IMBD.com has some priorities a little mixed up. They seem to put an enormous amount of energy into scrubbing the message boards, but yet- speaking as one who has an imdb listing, I have been trying for YEARS, unsuccessfully I will add, to have some inaccurate info removed from my listing. To date- NADA! Oh well. Though imdb.com has SOME use to me in my world (and can be entertaining at times), based on my personal experiences with it, I don't put too much faith in all of the info I read there. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 28, 2010, 9:22 am

Chelsea Lately - TV Shows
While Chelsea can be a very funny comedienne, with her irreverent jabs at douche-bag celebrities, sometimes she crosses the line in who and what she mocks. It's as if she's the bitchy, mean girl in high school, holding court at the "popular kids" table in the lunch room, making fun of anyone and everyone who doesn't happen to serve her agenda or be of relevance to her at the moment. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on January 28, 2010, 6:45 am

Courtship of Eddie's Father, The - TV Shows
Pelirojo I couldn't agree with you more. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on January 27, 2010, 10:43 pm

Charles in Charge - TV Shows
I thought Willie Ames was a born again christian, who goes around the country doing christian shows for kids as Bibleman. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on January 27, 2010, 10:19 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
If you don't take it seriously it's perfectly tolerable as an adolescent romance, but the dialogue is possibly the clunkiest I have ever heard on celluloid. And Robert Pattinson is not attractive - I just see that hair and think of Jedward's long lost triplet brother. Having read the books (the vampire version of a Dan Brown novel, by which I mean the writing is terrible but they're strangely addictive), I will warn you that it gets worse... -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 1:07 pm

Titanic - Movie Series
Three hours of my life I'll never get back. Di Caprio can't act for love nor money and the ship takes too long to sink. The actual moment when you know it's going to be bad though is that infamous hand on the window shot in the car... -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 1:03 pm

Back to the Future - Movie Series
The ending to 3 skirts it, but I think it ended at the right point with everything tied up nicely. -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 12:58 pm

Indiana Jones - Movie Series
I could almost believe the fridge. It's Indiana Jones, it's not supposed to be believable! What got me was the use of the cheap, lazy, visible a mile away secret son plot device. I know Spielberg's films are littered with dad issues, but if they wanted to do that dynamic they should have brought Connery back. -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 12:55 pm

Seinfeld - TV Shows
A combination of Larry David leaving and Susan dying killed Seinfeld in my book. The early seasons (particularly the peak of season four) are still great though. -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 12:53 pm

CSI Miami - TV Shows
Caruso is all that's holding CSI Miami together. Once he does a Petersen, expect it to collapse completely. -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 27, 2010, 12:44 pm

Scientology - Random Topics
Saw the $cientology vultures are down using their healing "powers" in Haiti. Disgraceful! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 27, 2010, 12:11 pm

IMDB - Websites
Just stopped in at the IMDB for flash gordon 2007's horribe remake and lo- more random "Fans appeared" out of nowhere parising the show lavishly for no reason. When we started to just punk them and post negative reviews of the show, tons of post scrubbing and the page is almost clear of any negativity again. Again, I cry paid censorship in advance of a dvd sale, or actor/media compay complaining- wierd site. And bones real hard! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 27, 2010, 12:10 pm

Jefferson Starship - Music Groups
JS was boned the moment Mickey Thomas was hired to replace Marty Balin on vocals. Now, I could have said Grace Slick boned this fish with those two infamous concerts in Germany in June 1976 (she didn't show up in the first, and compared the audience to Nazis in the second), setting off a chain-reaction of events: Balin left shortly after JS recorded "Light the Sky on Fire" without Grace, and drummer John Barbata was injured in a car accident. Mickey Thomas seemed to be a good fit to replace Balin, as his vocals sparkled on songs such as "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" for the Elvin Bishop Group. I had originally thought "Jane" was a Foreigner song whenever I listened to it on classic rock radio. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was JS. Despite Kantner's and Slick's valiant attempts to return to the classic JS message and sound, it was too late. -- Submitted By: (joeygatorman) on January 27, 2010, 11:52 am

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Random Topics
What are ya'll talkin' about? James Burton was inducted to the RR Hall of Fame back in 2001. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on January 27, 2010, 11:32 am

Ice Road Truckers - TV Shows
A good show, but it belongs on something like The Discovery Channel, not History Channel -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 27, 2010, 4:17 am

King Kong - Movie Series
Peter Jackson's King Kong was awesome. A bit long, and not as good after they left the island. The T-Rex vs. Kong fight and the scary natives were well done. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:43 am

Aerosmith - Music Groups
The Armageddon movie and that horrible song ruined Aerosmith. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:37 am

Michael Vick - Celebrities
B.T.F. back when he used the alias 'Ron Mexico' (Spreading VD and lying about his identity)....He was trash long before he started the doggie concentration camp. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:33 am

David Letterman - Celebrities
B.T.F. when he hosted the Oscars......Uma-Oprah...Uma-Oprah. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:23 am

Waltons, The - TV Shows
Great show. I thought Ralph Waite was one of the most realistic TV dads ever put on TV.....But the show B.T.F. about the time the other actor took over Richard Thomas as John-Boy, and when the Micheal Learned (the mother) left the show. Its too bad when a show overstays its welcome. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 1:06 am

Galaxy High School - TV Shows
funny cartoon. I really liked the theme song. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:48 am

Tour of Duty - TV Shows
Could have bin a great show on HBO or Showtime, but a Vietnam war drama was too hard edged for CBS. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:41 am

Colony, The - TV Shows
I hope the participants of this show got some counseling at the end of the show. It really seemed like they completely forgot that they were on a TV show. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:36 am

Monday Night Football - TV Shows
The Hank Williams Jr. music intro got old about 20 years ago. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:27 am

Friday Night Lights - TV Shows
Awesome show!!! Very realistic, well acted, engrossing, well written, great drama. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:17 am

Ice Road Truckers - TV Shows
Not a horrible show if there is nothing else to watch. But my complaint is nothing really happens. They build it up like a truck is gonna go through the ice after the next commercial break, but it never happens. -- Submitted By: (rodduling) on January 27, 2010, 12:10 am

Halloween (Holiday) - Random Topics
Halloween was one of my favorite holidays, and it still is, at least in the spirit it once possessed. Now, there's supposedly a razorblade in every apple and poison in every piece of candy. Of course, these are all stories made up by the mass media to scare people out of going trick-or-treating door to door, and instead crowd into malls, where they can "trick-or-treat" and feed their need for consumerism at the same time. But I don't care, I'll still go door to door no matter what the TV tries to tell me is supposedly lurking on the other side of every door. -- Submitted By: (asmariamoon) on January 26, 2010, 11:31 pm

Final Fantasy - Random Topics
I love FFVII and FFVIII, and FFIX was pretty damn good. FFX was sorta meh... I like playing Blitzball more than actually playing the game. FFX-2 just sucks. The whole plot of the game is just pointless, I realized that not even halfway through and just stopped playing it. They did better with XII (haven't played XI yet cause MMOs don't interest me enough to pay a monthly fee for them... I get into them for about a week or two, sometimes playing them for 8-12 hours a day, then I lose interest). I'm glad XIII is coming to the XBox 360, cause that's the only new console I own, so I'll give it a try. -- Submitted By: (asmariamoon) on January 26, 2010, 11:14 pm

Hope & Faith - TV Shows
The show jumped day one -- Submitted By: (Freword) on January 26, 2010, 2:30 pm

CSI - TV Shows
Three (possibly four) things wrong with CSI as it stands now: 1. Grissom leaving. The guy has been holding it together for ages, and the show needs him. Catherine's not strong enough as a lead character. If they'd given Laurence Fishburne Grissom's old job it could have just worked, but now, it's lost it. 2. As a result of this, Horatio and Mac just look better as team leaders (although Horatio is rapidly going the way of Grissom. It's only Mac who has a team I believe in as a unit and whom I like pretty much all of as individuals). 3. Grissom and Sara getting married. Multiple levels of wrong. He's been portrayed as the father figure, she has dad issues, just... no! 4. The fact that Grissom and Sara keep coming back. Either leave or stay, but don't drag your eventual exit out, exec producer or not. It isn't fair. How are we supposed to bond with new characters if you won't let us cut our ties to the old ones? -- Submitted By: (tyorkshirelass) on January 26, 2010, 2:21 pm

Norm Show, The - TV Shows
Norm MacDonald is HIGHLY under-rated as a funny man. Loved him on SNL and I used to watch The Norm Show when I could find it. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 26, 2010, 12:25 pm

Star Trek TNG - TV Shows
Awesome show, but how can it be on here without mention of its own contributions to television by creating the polar opposite effect of Jumping the Shark/Boning The Fish... Growing The Beard... :) -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on January 26, 2010, 8:48 am

Caillou - TV Shows
Wonderful Show...every child should learn from a show about an annoying, whiny and spoiled brat that has zero manners and throws temper tantrums with zero consequence when he doesn't get what he wants. -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on January 26, 2010, 8:44 am

Dwayne Johnson - Celebrities
In the WWF/E, he was absolutley epic, and legendary. Movies on the other hand... I know he wants to be known as an actor from here on out, but that does not mean accepting a bunch of crappy movie roles -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 26, 2010, 4:21 am

Mummy - Movie Series
The first was good, the 2nd was a bit out there, but watchable. When they decided to spring "The Scorpion King" out, that was a massive bone. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) wanted out of the WWE so he could do crap like THIS?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 26, 2010, 3:03 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Random Topics
Im sure one could of said that around 1994 or 1995, when the WWF was absolute crap, and the WCW didn't seem to take full advantage of it. A few years later, wrestling was on a peak comparable to the WWF's golden age in the 80's-early 90's. Who knows, maybe in a few years, TNA can get enough resources (they seem to be the clear #2), get a good TV deal, learn to do what the WCW did, and not do it, and then maybe then, wrestling can start peaking again. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 10:24 pm

Family Feud - TV Shows
The show has been boned. Ray Combs was a more than adequate replacement for Richard Dawson, but Louie Anderson seemed absolutely disinterested in hosting the show other than to pick up a paycheck, Richard Karn to me does not seem like a game show host, or cut out to be one. John O'Hurley, however was ok, but he will be leaving as well now. At least GSN shows Dawson and Combs Feuds from time to time. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 10:20 pm

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
When it first became huge, yeah, it was something to watch when nothing else was on, but when all the things about the fights being fake, and just the same stuff being on week after week, it got old quick. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 25, 2010, 10:11 pm

Hotmail - Websites
Hotmail didn't suck from the start. Way back in the day it was the only webmail available to the public. So it couldn't have sucked, it was the best there was. But yeah once better alternatives emerged it did suck by comparison. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 25, 2010, 8:17 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Random Topics
Given how underwhelming January 4 was for both WWE and TNA, I envision WWE going out of business in 10-12 years (with the North American wrestling scene dying out as a result). -- Submitted By: (Indigo) on January 25, 2010, 6:38 pm

Family Feud - TV Shows
Steve Harvey is gonna host the show beginning next season. Time to get out the boning knife -- Submitted By: (tvfan) on January 25, 2010, 6:12 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action/CGI film) - Movie Series
I fear that the "Gangsta Rap" reason is slowly coming true. They've already covered "What's Hannenin'" by that talentless hack Soulja Boy. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on January 25, 2010, 6:06 pm

Krystal Restaurant - Random Topics
The squares of meat are almost deli-sliced thin and so tiny that I think it's possible that this was the inspiration for the "Where's the Beef!" way back when-and it takes quite a few to even remotely get close to a 'real' burger size! Oh, and the buns are always soggy,too. This is one fast food spot that always smells MUCH better than the food tastes, IMO. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 25, 2010, 5:48 pm

Cocoon - Movie Series
I always thought it was unfair that the aliens took the old fogies who nearly wrecked their plans (and unintentionally turned one of their comrades into a dying raisin by using his pod as a pool prop) while leaving Steve Guttenberg who had HELPED them behind to deal with being the prime suspect in the 30 odd fogies' 'disappearances'. That said, not a bad pair of movies (to say nothing of Tahnee Welch [Raquel's daughter]why she did nothing after this I don't get)! Also, great last hurrahs for many screen stars of decades past- including Don Ameche! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 25, 2010, 5:31 pm

Cosmos: A Personal Voyage - TV Shows
Anyone else get annoyed when they'd abruptly from the special effects screen of zooming through the universe- to extreme close-ups of Carl Sagan's gawking mug? UGH! Not a bad series re space, science and history but his pretentiousness got wearisome very quickly (and those closeups were a symptoms)! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 25, 2010, 5:16 pm

REO Speedwagon - Music Groups
I wish the Speedwagon would race 'Can't Fight This Feeling' off my radio and throw away the oar while they're at it! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 25, 2010, 5:01 pm

Garfield (comic strip) - Random Topics
is it just me or were the earliest strips the funniest? -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on January 25, 2010, 4:52 pm

Nanny and the Professor - TV Shows
A very sweet and charming show. I had a crush on Juliet Mills, as a kid. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on January 25, 2010, 4:32 pm

FreeCreditReport.com - Websites
Basically just a scam. You can get a truly free credit report from annualcreditreport.com which is operated by the government and the three credit agencies. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 25, 2010, 2:19 pm

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
I have watched maybe 10 episodes of this and even in that time I saw some of the "guests" were the same person with different names and haircuts. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 25, 2010, 1:49 pm

Mission: Impossible - TV Shows
I tivo'd a bunch of these episodes and at first I was like "This is pretty amazing for a 60s show" but after seeing 6 or 7 I realized it was always pretty much the same thing. It's very impressive the first time around, but quickly I realized I had seen all the tricks before and was paying more attention to how unbelievable the stories were - they go to foreign countries where everyone speaks English? They go to soviet block countries and no one is surprised to see a black guy? They base entire plans on 10 different people reacting exactly the way they want, and it always works? In the course of a few days they gracefully topple regimes and effortlessly have despots assassinated... all using a team of 5 people and modest funds? This is at the time when the US was spending billions of dollars and hundreds of lives a month to lose a war against a third world country. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on January 25, 2010, 1:48 pm

Today - TV Shows
What I do not like about the current "Today" show, for one thing, is the fact that its studio has windows behind the anchors, and the anchor desk is white, with the "Today" title across it. The design I most have fond memories of is when Bryant and Jane and Willard sat at a desk in the shape of "Today"'s sunburst, and that desk had flowers in front of it, and the "Today" title was stacked up in columns amid bas-relief blue squares. They updated it later in '82, but IIRC, the basic concept still existed. -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on January 25, 2010, 12:50 pm

Chuck - TV Shows
It was a good enough show for them to bring it back for a 3rd season after it had already been canceled. It has great characters, great writing and a well-deserved very solid fan base. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on January 25, 2010, 12:37 pm

Welcome Back Kotter - TV Shows
Welcome Back Kotter's best seasons were well behind them when some Mensa member somewhere decided to drop in that Southern guy played by Stephen Shortridge. I would imagine that this was a last ditch rescue stunt for the show as I'm pretty sure that 'The Dukes of Hazzard' were pretty popular by that time. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 12:23 pm

T. J. Hooker - TV Shows
I remember the episode where Leonard Nimoy guest starred as a detective whose daughter is the victim of a brutal crime. I don't recall the actual original air-date, but I'd bet this aired during 'sweeps week'. An obvious ploy to boost the numbers by pulling in the 'Trekkie' demographic who were just itching to see Kirk & Spock together again! :) -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 11:53 am

Make Way for Noddy - TV Shows
My daughter watched this show when it ran on PBS several years ago. It caught MY attention because of the cute British chick that hosted in between segments (Naomi Wilkinson, I believe). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 11:25 am

Help!...It's the Hair Bear Bunch! - TV Shows
I was a little kid when this one came out. All I really recall about this one was all the bears live at the zoo, had big 'ol 'guy from Room 222' afros, wore these funky psychedelic vests and they all rode an invisible motorcycle. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 11:00 am

Friday Night Videos - TV Shows
I used to sometimes watch this show after 'Fridays' on ABC. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 25, 2010, 10:56 am

Michael Moore - Celebrities
I'd like to see Michael Moore do a documentary on $cientology. Why? Because they would come after him. It's easy to rip Bush/Republicans, or even health care, an Elderly Charlton Heston etc. Go after $cientology, they are dangerouse to their members, have tons of wierd secrets, and are a blight on this country. And oh yeah, they actively attack their critics- so Michael Moore, would have my respect and patronage if he went after them. But that would require courage, and balls, which I don't think Mr. Moore has. Keep on bashing Bush, it's easy, and most of all- SAFE. Your true calling is our there Mr. Moore, you are just too afraid to tackle it. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 25, 2010, 7:35 am