Vegetarianism - Random Topics
Amen, Kitchenbreak! -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on April 20, 2010, 11:39 am

Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - TV Shows
Anyone else remember (or have seen replayed) the famous Tomahawk Incident? Johnny threw a tomahawk at the painted outline of an opponent- and it landed at a VERY vulnerable spot! What was REALLY hilarious about this is that the audience could see that there were a zillion wisecracks going through Johnny's head at that moment but he could say NONE of them on the air [back then] and they were struggling to try to keep this clever but tasteful as possible. Ah, can anyone imagine TV going to that kind of effort nowadays? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 20, 2010, 9:50 am

Obesity - Random Topics
Yeah, it's quite a connumdrum, Exploding Console, re how one should react to the morbidly obese. One the one hand taunting and dissing them for something they are [often painfully] aware of every moment of the day doesn't help matters but saying and doing nothing isn't effective either. Good point about how extreme overeating is often like alcohol or drugs to the morbidly obese. Unfortunately, unlike alcohol or drugs, everyone MUST keep consuming nourishment to survive so it's not as though one can ask someone to stop eating altogether . Then, too, as one gastric bypass operation survivor who then became addicted to illegal drugs put it, the surgery takes off the weight but it doesn't take away the underlying demons for the obesity. There are friends and family in my life who are slowly killing themselves this way and I wish I could think of a definitive answer as to how to help. I guess the best way is to show encouraging examples and to seek out less destructive means to deal with the underlying demons. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 20, 2010, 9:44 am

Obesity - Random Topics
Barring those that are obese due to health issues beyond their control, I think it's totally fair to compare obesity to alcoholism. There are indeed, "food addicts" out there. It all falls under GLUTTONY. What gets me are the ones that are mad at the world because they are fat and they hate anyone and everyone who isn't as fat as they are. They waddle around in their self-pity and project their unhappiness onto everyone else, instead of taking personal responsibility. Boo freakin' hoo. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on April 20, 2010, 9:06 am

Stargate Universe - TV Shows
Okay, so they apparently aren't smart enough to figure out how to operate the ship. Alright, they weren't the ones who were supposed to be sent to this ship, so I guess I can buy that they aren't smart enough. But when they use the communication stones that allow them to switch bodies with someone on Earth, do they switch with the smarter people that have vast quantities of experience in solving problems involving Ancient technology? No. They switch with people who are painfully unhelpful, and proceed to have sex with their significant others in someone else's body. Can we say eew? -- Submitted By: (Miah) on April 19, 2010, 11:41 pm

Father's Day - Random Topics
Unfortunately, when someone mentions Father's Day, many kids say "what father?" -- Submitted By: (norsemustang) on April 19, 2010, 5:45 pm

Subway (Restaurant) - Random Topics
Split decision: As a business strategy I say never boned, as a product from day one. The six inch subs are healthy because there hardly any meat on them. I want more than just breadand vegies on my sub. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on April 19, 2010, 2:23 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
I understand that with some people, they can try whatever diet or lifestyle they want and they still might not lose weight. Likewise, there are people that can eat like crazy and never seem to gain any real weight. There are all sorts that are somewhere in between. I get that it isn't fair that some people have to watch what they eat, lest they gain a lot of weight and be unable to lose it. It's also unfair that some people are born with great intelligence and others are born disabled in that way (or whatever term society asks we use now). It's unfair that some are born into wealth and others poverty and so forth with whatever example one wishes to use. I know it feels wrong to look down upon obese people and I understand this. However, there is a difference between being obese because of health issues and/or being unable to maintain even a half decent weight even with good eating habits and exercise and being obese because of a lack of exercise and poor eating habits. I think part of the problem is we're so afraid to say that no, it isn't good to be that way, it isn't healthy and it doesn't look good. Mocking people for being overweight isn't right either of course. However, there must be some way to get through without being insensitive. I mean, if someone is alcoholic, you don't stand by and do nothing. Is right to compare being obese to being alcoholic? I dunno. However, the health risks are certainly nasty enough that saying nothing and allowing the situation to worsen seems equally as cruel. I don't know, I just don't know. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on April 19, 2010, 2:15 pm

Pokemon - Random Topics
Every time a new system is released by Nintendo, you must start your Pokemon collection all over in order to "Catch em all". It started with Red and Blue on the Game Boy Color. Then came Gold and Silver, which added a new batch. When the Game Boy Color went obsolete, it was time for the Game Boy Advance. Ruby and Sapphire were released with another new batch, and the game itself was missing many of the Pokemon from the previous games. The only way to get them all was to buy Colosseum for the Gamecube, AND FireRed and LeafGreen for the Game Boy Advance. Now that the DS is out, there's a new batch in Pearl and Diamond, and it doesn't have all of the Pokemon from the previous games in it. You can put the Pokemon you need from Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed and LeafGreen onto Diamond or Pearl through "Pal Park", but once you do, you can never get them back on the GBA game paks again, so you wind up ruining the collection you worked so hard on in those game paks. And once they're in Pal Park, you must go through the rigmarole of catching them all over again. Even if you decide to trade with friends or use a cheat code rather than buy all the games to collect them all, there are now a total of 493 Pokemon. And once the Nintendo systems after the DS and Wii are released, how much do you want to bet that you'll have to do this all over again, this time with well over 500 Pokemon to collect? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 19, 2010, 1:19 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
Using the logic seen in Super Size Me, I could easily prove water is unhealthy and dangerous by eating and drinking nothing but 20 gallons of water every day for a month. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 19, 2010, 12:44 pm

Bridezillas - TV Shows
Bridezillas: Bachelorhood never looked so good! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 19, 2010, 12:40 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
Don't get me started on that Super Size Me "crapumentry". Morgan Spurlock made Michael Moore look legit with that crap. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 19, 2010, 8:12 am

Power Rangers (original) - TV Shows
I think Lord Zee or whatever his name was really took the show down a notch. Saban know that they had a huge hit on their hands but they ran out of stock footage from the Japanese show it was based off of. So they had to replace the mechas and film their own fights scences in the US. They tired but most fans enjoy the changes or they were starting to get bored with the series. The World Peace Summit was possibly the last nail in the coffin. Know something was wrong when I was little when they started to show stock footage of the three from previous episodes. They thought in the three new people into the mix and they were bland and uninteresting since the writers didn't care to develop them right straight away to hook viewers expect for Kat who was a brainwashed servant and who suffered from the fear of heights due to a diving accident. But Saban knew they had a stinker and tired to bring back Rita as a wife to Lord Zee to draw back viewers. Stop watching the show for awhile till the new yearly segments with new plot and cast members. Saban should have done that from the beginnning -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 19, 2010, 4:09 am

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - TV Shows
Never Boned because the new episodes are still funny and watchable. But I am pissed that Dr Weird is gone -- Submitted By: (Rape_Factory) on April 19, 2010, 1:22 am

Color of Change.org - Websites
I had a feeling, but I just wanted to make sure. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 18, 2010, 7:23 pm

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
Five stores in one area? Who do they think they are, Starbucks? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 18, 2010, 7:19 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
If you're fat, don't blame everyone else. While I'm at it, don't blame McDonald's for your extra cargo. Ronald didn't kidnap you at knifepoint, take you to his restaurant, and feed you Big Macs until your stomach nearly burst. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 18, 2010, 7:17 pm

Marmaduke - Random Topics
Unfortunately, the dollar will never be worthless enough to discourage people from ruining our favorites. A pox on the people responsible for putting fish bones in Marm's doggie dish. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 18, 2010, 7:15 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
When that stupid kid tired to sue McDonald's for making him overweight and that documentary, Super Size Me, came out, everybody started going on the "eating junk food and fast food is evil" attack fad like it was something new or scary. And anti-obesity people make it sound like those items cause extreme weight gain only. Agree with other posters that mental illness, discrimination and not taking personal responsibility are faults but the lack of proper education of what makes good nutrition, the high cost of healthy foods, and the modern inactive activities we do (such as typing on the net all day) makes it also a problem. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 18, 2010, 4:44 pm

Titanic - Movie Series
I have to admit it was a great movie when it came out and is possibly one of the greatest movies of all time with its great plot, interesting characters, the action, and the music. But then there was hype from the media and the fans. Either it was Leo, Leo, Leo with millions of screaming fangirls chasing after him, the stupid repeating of catch phrases, or the Dion being played over and over again every where that you wanted to kill yourself. It seemed that when my junior high choir was affected by it with a mess of out of tune girls singing it; thinking it was the cutest fad ever. God I think very choir in 1997 was possibly singing that song that year. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 18, 2010, 4:14 pm

Sailor Moon - TV Shows
Rini wasn't a really bad character in my opinion. She was great as a side character and sort of drove the mystery as to who she was. I liked her as a villian also when she was brainwashed into serving for the Black Moon group. Totally awesome. When the show started to go downhill was when DiC lose the English rights to Cloveway. I think the DeadBusters arc (or the Heart Snatchers arc as I like to call it)was the greatest arc next to the Black Moon with dark and grainly story, the Scouts fighting among themselves and life/death decisions if they could save Haruha when through her sexy, alterative demon personality could destroy the whole world. Pegawsus and Dead Cirsus were the point of no return. With excellenting DeadBusters Pegasus arc was boring by comparsion and Dead Cirus I didn't watch. When I did watch it, it was weird and stupid. Then Sailor Stars did to the point where men transformed into women which sounds like a neat plot device but no American programmer of kiddy shows is going to show that due to the "don't ask, don't tell" of anything homosexual on kiddie shows. Sailor Moon is worth the time but acquiring the English rights to the show is so murky that I don't see the show anytime soon. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 18, 2010, 3:55 pm

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
Since these people want all illegal immigrants deported, I'm never going to shop here again. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 18, 2010, 3:30 pm

Oprah - Celebrities
I'm convinced she's the anti-Christ. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on April 18, 2010, 1:37 pm

Oprah Winfrey Show, The - TV Shows
I'm convinced the is the Anti-Christ. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on April 18, 2010, 1:34 pm

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
I don't think the employees are mean and hateful because they hate their jobs; they would be mean and hateful on ANY job. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on April 18, 2010, 1:28 pm

Leave It To Beaver - TV Shows
DolFan, you nailed it! "Kinda reminds me of most of the American population today." How true, how true! -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on April 18, 2010, 1:24 pm

Hey Arnold! - TV Shows
It didn't really remember the show being deboned. Maybe where Gerald had his voice changed due to puberty. At least they didn't change the actor, and the episode said that it was OK to change and still do the stuff you love (the singing). But every Nick Toon seemed to suffer the "Motion Picture Movie" kiss of death where the movie version comes out and the series disappears afterwards or is forgotten. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 18, 2010, 1:17 am

Wild and Crazy Kids - TV Shows
I thought it never jumped. I thought it was very good show. They could make a updated version but I don't think it would be as good as the original -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 18, 2010, 12:39 am

Mythbusters - TV Shows
I didn't mind Tori, Greg, Scotty, or Carrie being added onto the show. They were fun. I think where the show boned was when they started to do the TV or movie specials. They weren't really all that great and started to get gimmacky. Also when they started to post myths on the net. I was bad at the time because I didn't have the net. They should have shown the stuff they did for the net on the show. It was unfair. Also the explosions and destruction starting to get abit boring. Sorry but that is the way it is -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 18, 2010, 12:03 am

Family Matters - TV Shows
Agree with the Nutty Professor rip-off of Steve Urikel. Very odd and weird. I remember him and Laura going to Dinseyland episode. Maybe that was when the show fell through -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 11:53 pm

Snopes - Websites
Very great site through abit boring somethings. Great for urban legends and popular myth fans -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 11:42 pm

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
I think Wal-Mart boned when they started putting in five stores in one area. Talk about being monopoly hog. I think the worst part about it is the actual stores. Stores are never clean (junk in the aisles), the workers seem moody or mean (meaning that they hate their jobs), and that they are crowded and full of people that are strange to everybody. It is a good store to shop in casually but I prefer Target more than anything -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 11:11 pm

Mike, Lu, & Og - TV Shows
I remember the animation for the show was crap. Also the humor was very much dry and not as hyper as most kids' shows. The only thing I liked about it was Lu and how she was screaming at her turtle to get her to help her with her scams -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 11:05 pm

Road Rovers - TV Shows
I heard the rumor that the Sonavinch song was the reason why the WB decided to cancel the show. I kinda remember that song and I didn't think it was offensive. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 11:01 pm

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? - TV Shows
When they did Time. I don't think it was bad but not as enjoyable or rememberable as World. I think also the show was starting to get tired and people were not watching anymore. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 10:57 pm

Daria - TV Shows
Yeah I think when Tom was added too. I think he was here from the beginning of the show, people would have gotten use to him and they wouldn't be as uncomfortable with a new person coming in (For example, like a peason who she hates but still hangs around or friends who have love interest in each other but don't push the curb). Some of the early Tom episodes were funny (like where Daria trys to dye Jane's hair and she screws it up) but Tom was more of a moody, whining jerk than to Daria. When they declare their love for each other in the car and kissed was the boned the fish point -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 10:54 pm

I think when they moved to Sundays from Thursdays. I never really got back into that show after Fox moved the time shot. I think the crusher was the "Who Shot Mr. Burns" two-parters. Reuse of a old TV episode (Remember Dallas?) and a publicity stunt contest to boost ratings. Stop watching it after that. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 10:46 pm

Nintendo (company) - Random Topics
I think Nintendo's downfall was when they continued to use cartigdeds for their games instead of using CDs. Well Nintendo is right in one point. CD-based game consoles before the Playstation did suck very bad and nobody could afford them. Playstation did improve everything that was wrong with CD console and made them popular. Also Nintendo tended to be a pain for third party game developer and rigidlly controlled them to the point where they could not take Nintendo's demands anymore. So most of the good games went to Playstation. Nintendo haves improved alot but they are not the mammoth they once were. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 10:32 pm

Marmaduke - Random Topics
I'm not quite sure, since the Wikipedia article says Marmaduke will be CGI. But I did once see a real dog on TV which was supposed to be Marmaduke. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 17, 2010, 9:05 pm

Pizza Hut - Random Topics
Glad to see I'm not the only one. Did the restaurant you went into look like it had decor from the 80s as well? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on April 17, 2010, 6:42 pm

Murphy Brown - TV Shows
Say what you want, I'm sticking with my thought. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on April 17, 2010, 6:40 pm

Marmaduke - Random Topics
*facepalm* Please god, when will Hollywood stop doing that?!? When the Dollar is worthless?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 6:23 pm

Color of Change.org - Websites
I think that was meant as Darfur, Rwanda as two seperate areas, rather than 1 location (as if I was refering to New York, Pennsylvania as two states, rather than being stupid and saying New York is in Pennsylvania) -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 6:22 pm

Charlie Brown Specials - TV Shows
Agreed. The first ones were legendary and classics, but as more and more came on, they just seemed to go out on a limb, and pick anything for specials. That last one you described did it in and then some. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 6:17 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
I agree that they need help, but still, when you are 400+ pounds, and nothing but what seems like lumps of fat, don't go blaming anybody or anything for it, and if its a health issue, that should mean you should of taken extra precautions (aka, watching what you eat) so you don't end up looking like the Michelin Man. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 6:08 pm

Scooby-Doo (CGI/Live action films) - Movie Series
Scooby-Doo 3 has caused a grave continuity error. If you've seen A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, you would know that the gang were already solving mysteries when they were kids, yet Scooby-Doo 3 says they didn't meet until high school. Talk about contradiction. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 17, 2010, 3:51 pm

All Creatures Great and Small - TV Shows
Still love this programme. I don't particularly like the series where Tristan left and Callum took over, but it is still very enjoyable. -- Submitted By: (Nyssa) on April 17, 2010, 2:38 pm

Newhart! - TV Shows
Yes Best Finale Ever - the most creative ending to any TV series in history. Brilliant!! -- Submitted By: (BobNYC) on April 17, 2010, 1:47 pm

Northern Exposure - TV Shows
Another example of a great show destroyed by its star's ego. Rob Morrow took bad advice and withheld his services, destroying one the best shows ever on TV. Its to his eternal shame. -- Submitted By: (BobNYC) on April 17, 2010, 1:44 pm

My So-Called Life - TV Shows
Claire Danes destroyed one of the best shows ever on TV because of her out-of-control ego. She quit the show because she believed she was a great movie actress, too big for TV. How'd that work out for ya? Without her, the Net had no show and canceled it. The "not enough ratings" was a ploy to disguise the real reason: Danes selfish ego. -- Submitted By: (BobNYC) on April 17, 2010, 1:43 pm

Star Trek: Enterprise - TV Shows
Two clues in the first episode: How bad is the writing when the main character keeps using the word "ass?" How many times does any intelligent, thinking person...let alone a star ship captain(!)... use that word in one hour? More importantly, the theme song set the tone for a dumbed-down cheap show. All the previous ST themes soared. This one... -- Submitted By: (BobNYC) on April 17, 2010, 1:12 pm

Body Piercing - Random Topics
It's really repulsive to see piercings on certain areas of the body (belly buttons, feet, etc.). There are even butt piercings. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 12:02 pm

Marmaduke - Random Topics
There's going to be a live-action/CGI movie of Marmaduke. Why are there people out there who feel they must turn every single cartoon, comic strip, etc. into a live-action movie? At least they cast Marmaduke by a real dog, as opposed to a CGI one...probably saw how crappy Scooby Doo looked. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:53 am

Short Circuit - Movie Series
The first Short Circuit was good, but the second one had problems. Granted, it wasn't horrible, but it did lack a lot of what made the first movie great. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:44 am

Color of Change.org - Websites
Darfur is in Sudan, not Rwanda. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:41 am

Spiderman Comics - Random Topics
Ugh, I hate retcons, and the Brand New Day thing sounds TERRIBLE. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:36 am

Muppet Babies - TV Shows
Is nothing sacred? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:29 am

What a Cartoon! Show - TV Shows
An interesting tidbit: if you watched What a Cartoon!, you may have caught two shows called "The Life of Larry" and "Larry and Steve". These cartoons were created by Seth MacFarlane, and would later serve as the inspiration for Family Guy. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:28 am

Charlie Brown Specials - TV Shows
Charlie Brown specials are classics. It's hard to say which one is my favorite, but it's easy to say which one is my least favorite: "It's the Pied Piper, Charlie Brown!" In it, Snoopy has a cell phone. Yes, you heard right: a CELL PHONE. When the story of the Pied Piper is told, not only do you SEE adults, but they TALK. Not the classic "Wah-wah-wah" way, but real, honest-to-goodness talking. (I've been told that seeing and hearing adults on a Peanuts cartoon has been done before, but that's besides the point). And even with those complaints, believe me when I warn you that I haven't even begun to scratch the surface. This show was released after Charles Schultz died. He was around to supervise it, but they probably brow-beated him into doing it. It was a disgrace to the classic Peanuts cartoons. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:12 am

Bodhi Elfman - Celebrities
How many celebrities out there are Scientologists? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:01 am

Mr. Bean - TV Shows
Mr. Bean is hilarious. But God, I really didn't like the cartoon. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 10:57 am

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? - TV Shows
I loved this show, too. The theme song was catchy and always got stuck in my head. Do it, Rockapella! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 10:56 am

According to Jim - TV Shows
Choking on a shrimp puff and going to purgatory as the grand finale. *shakes head* I'm glad I missed that episode. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 10:54 am

Obesity - Random Topics
All this progress we've made in learning to accept people of different colors, races, creeds, religions, sexual orientations, etc., and it seems little, if any, progress has been made when it comes to accepting people who are overweight or obese. Why is there always so much hatred towards fat people? What have they ever done to you? Yes, obesity is really unhealthy, I'm not saying it isn't (being slightly overweight is OK, but obesity is the state of being super-overweight). Some people are overweight because they're depressed or stressed out. They eat to calm down, gain weight, see they're fat, get depressed, and eat to comfort themselves. Insulting or attacking them for being fat just makes this vicious cycle even worse. If someone is super-obese (like 400+ pounds), they need help ASAP. Their life is in grave danger. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 10:10 am

Obesity - Random Topics
Agreed. I myself am a bit overweight (about 265 at about 6'1"), but I play lots of hockey in my free time, and for my weight, I do have a little build on me. I would love to be more around 200 or 225, but in my case, I am happy with who I am, though I do try to lose weight. I would never, even if I was skinny, bust on someone who has a bit of a gut on them. The way I see it, its far more healthier to be a little bit overweight, and be happy with yourself, rather than worrying about trying to lose every single pound. If you are 400 pounds though, I don't care if you have a health issue, you and you yourself is at fault. No one ordered you to eat that 5th Double Quarter Pounder. No one ordered you to take on a 3rd dessert. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 3:07 am

Manny Pacquiao - Celebrities
The guy is a beast, but when he was refusing the steroid/PED tests that Mayweather wanted, even if it was a mind game, that was a big huge question mark for me. Come on, even if it bugs you, if you are clean, man up, take the tests, then whip his ass in the boxing ring. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 3:00 am

NASA - Random Topics
Wow. Talk about egotism! Cheers to Travoltron for his great comments! -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 16, 2010, 6:25 pm

Real People - TV Shows
Real people was probably one of the earliest "Reality show" I agree the problem is was the show about unusual people, laughing at unusual people or a vehicle for publicity whores. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on April 16, 2010, 2:17 pm

NASA - Random Topics
It's basically just a presidential pissing contest at this point. Obama scraps Bush's 2020 moon landings because Bush would get credit. Now he's apparently got his own plans for Mars in 2030 so he can get the credit. The next President will probably scrap those plans for his own pet project. In other words, it won't ever happen in our lifetimes. If only the Executive Branch could be cut out of the equation. Somebody needs to pick a plan and STICK WITH IT. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 16, 2010, 1:50 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
Yeah, I agree that unhealthy eating's a bad thing but, put it this way, anyone who's morbidly obese with more than 50 extra pounds has far more serious issues than a love of cheeseburgers and fries! No one gets to be 400 pounds overnight and no stable person would choose to barricade themselves in a [barely] portable prison with seemingly the entire world gawking and dissing them. Considering the many debilitatingly serious health problems (e.g. diabetes, early onset arthritis, heart disease,etc.)that often result from it, this is rather serious for the morbidly obese themselves as well as all their friends, families and co-workers. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 16, 2010, 12:05 pm

Grace Jones - Music Groups
DolFan, If memory serves me correctly, I believe she recorded them sometime in the 1980's but don't ask me to name any of them. Sorry, no can do even with half a Wikipedia tied behind my back! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 16, 2010, 11:52 am

MSNBC - Random Topics
Leftist socialist statist propaganda outlet, not real news. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 2:22 am

Obesity - Random Topics
Eat more, you fatties. Have another dessert, wash it down with a couple litres of soda. Light up a smoke while you're at it. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 1:39 am

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Burmy, there is letting a legend going out on his terms, and then there is abusing that privilege. Farve has long crossed that line. Ted Thompson handled that as best as he could, and really, I think there would of been nothing else that could be done without pissing someone off. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 16, 2010, 12:26 am

Fred (YouTube) - Celebrities
One of the bad reasons for YouTube's existence. For those truly funny out there, you run across these pieces of crap. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 16, 2010, 12:23 am

Harold & Kumar movies - Movie Series
Agreed. When I saw the ads for the 2nd one, I knew it was screwed right then and there, jumping on the bandwagon of "Bash Bush". I still figured I would give it a shot, as they had a great first movie. Might of gotten a chuckle here and there, but the Bush bashing, like Clinton sex jokes, can only last so long. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 16, 2010, 12:20 am

Edsel - Random Topics
Too hip for the room. Still a striking car more than 40 years later. Attributing it's lack of success to styling is erroneous. Lead time on car production was several years back then, and an economic recession hit just as this luxury car was introduced. Had it been available earlier it would have been a huge hit. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:19 am

Best Buy - Random Topics
Crooked lying snakes and thieves. Never buy anything from these scumbags. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:13 am

Artie Lange - Celebrities
He was a great replacement for Jackie Martling on Howard's show, but it seemed like, leading up to his suicide attempt, no matter how hard he tried to clean up, he just kept on having problems. He is a great, funny guy, but I (and anyone else for that matter) could tell that he was in bad need of help at times. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 16, 2010, 12:13 am

AARP - Random Topics
Socialist dupes. Geezers beware. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:12 am

JPMorgan Chase - Random Topics
Lying snakes from hell. Never do business with these scumbags. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:10 am

Firm, The - Music Groups
Never really clicked like you would think a Rogers/Page collaboration would have. Kind of slow out of the gate and then fizzled out altogether, but never quite boned either. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:01 am

Lenny Dykstra - Celebrities
Was my favorite player as a kid, but seeing how his life has gone the past few years... ouch -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 15, 2010, 11:59 pm

Rolling Stones, The - Music Groups
The previous post should read "DolFan316 is nothing but a complete bone head." You are so clever to notice that K Richards is old and ugly. You should live so long or look so good. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 15, 2010, 11:52 pm

Leave It To Beaver - TV Shows
I never watched this show much, but when I did, I had always thought the same thing. Sure, maybe once or twice, you could get duped into something, but not every friggin time! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 15, 2010, 11:09 pm

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
Their music is legendary, however, thank Yoko for breaking up a good thing. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 15, 2010, 11:07 pm

Grateful Dead - Music Groups
Boring old hippies who were boring when they were young hippies. B O R I N G ! ! ! -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 15, 2010, 10:58 pm

John Denver - Music Groups
No talent frog face flying drunk. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 15, 2010, 10:55 pm

Sopranos, The - TV Shows
Just Wrapped Season 3- the show held up well, but you can see the threads of it's boning. Storylines like the Russian/Pine Barrens that will go nowhere are setup, and Janice- can't they write her off the show? Richie Aprile, now Ralph? and then Baccala? Why would these men all like this fat manipulative Pig? Why would Tony stand for it? They ALL DIE, so they will do this stupid process three times, with Richie it made sense, then write Janice off the show for god's sake. Also the Ralph Character just appearing makes no sense for the whole of the third season- who is this guy- too shoe horned in. Im getting ready to start season 4 on DVD soon! More reports on my BTF re-watch of the show as I get through them. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 15, 2010, 8:58 pm

Larry King - Celebrities
The 8th Divorce- really? Who are these gold diggers? Larry King- stop marrying women- NOW! Boned a long time ago. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 15, 2010, 8:54 pm

Type O Negative - Music Groups
My Generation's Black Sabbath died today- RIP Peter Steele- you were a great musician and person, huge loss. I love this band, and if you dont know them, check them out, Peter and his crew were truly incredible musicians and people. I can't believe I won't get to hear a new Type O Negative album again. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 15, 2010, 8:51 pm

Chia Pets - Random Topics
I have yet to see the Chia Obama at stores. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:57 pm

Furry fandom - Random Topics
I don't understand why there are teens and adults who have fetishes for this kind of thing. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:53 pm

Buzz Aldrin - Celebrities
Praising Obama's cuts to NASA? Isn't that like praising someone for biting the hand that fed you? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:50 pm

Rude Customers - Random Topics
Recently, I went to McDonald's with a friend of mine to dine in for lunch. The men behind me also were planning to dine in. Their order was finished first, and one of them went to pick up his food. When he received the meals in a bag, he requested a tray. When given the tray, he angrily dumped the food onto the tray, tossed the bag aside on the counter, then went to his table. I thought of this topic when I saw what a jerk he was. When I went to get my tray, I learned that I wasn't the only one there to think he was a jerk. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:48 pm

Californication - TV Shows
I'm not exactly sure when it boned the fish. I think it was a gradual process as we realized that the show was little more than David Duchovny boning any woman with a pulse. -- Submitted By: (JoelP) on April 15, 2010, 7:44 pm

According to Jim - TV Shows
Wow. I had no idea THAT was how it ended. That's got to be one of the lamest endings for a sitcom ever. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 15, 2010, 7:43 pm

Grace Jones - Music Groups
Wait a minute, are you telling me Grace Jones actually recorded songs??? Since when??? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 15, 2010, 7:42 pm

Buzz Aldrin - Celebrities
Okay, Dancing With The Has Been Pseudo Stars" was bad enough, but sucking up to Obama for making cuts to NASA is just WRONG. Buzz Aldrin, you SUCK!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 15, 2010, 7:41 pm

Daylight Saving Time - Random Topics
Well, whenever the new start and end times are, it's annoying as hell. Can we all agree on that? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 15, 2010, 7:39 pm