Daria - TV Shows
Yeah I think when Tom was added too. I think he was here from the beginning of the show, people would have gotten use to him and they wouldn't be as uncomfortable with a new person coming in (For example, like a peason who she hates but still hangs around or friends who have love interest in each other but don't push the curb). Some of the early Tom episodes were funny (like where Daria trys to dye Jane's hair and she screws it up) but Tom was more of a moody, whining jerk than to Daria. When they declare their love for each other in the car and kissed was the boned the fish point -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 10:54 pm

I think when they moved to Sundays from Thursdays. I never really got back into that show after Fox moved the time shot. I think the crusher was the "Who Shot Mr. Burns" two-parters. Reuse of a old TV episode (Remember Dallas?) and a publicity stunt contest to boost ratings. Stop watching it after that. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 10:46 pm

Nintendo (company) - Random Topics
I think Nintendo's downfall was when they continued to use cartigdeds for their games instead of using CDs. Well Nintendo is right in one point. CD-based game consoles before the Playstation did suck very bad and nobody could afford them. Playstation did improve everything that was wrong with CD console and made them popular. Also Nintendo tended to be a pain for third party game developer and rigidlly controlled them to the point where they could not take Nintendo's demands anymore. So most of the good games went to Playstation. Nintendo haves improved alot but they are not the mammoth they once were. -- Submitted By: (Ani) on April 17, 2010, 10:32 pm

Marmaduke - Random Topics
I'm not quite sure, since the Wikipedia article says Marmaduke will be CGI. But I did once see a real dog on TV which was supposed to be Marmaduke. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 17, 2010, 9:05 pm

Pizza Hut - Random Topics
Glad to see I'm not the only one. Did the restaurant you went into look like it had decor from the 80s as well? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on April 17, 2010, 6:42 pm

Murphy Brown - TV Shows
Say what you want, I'm sticking with my thought. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on April 17, 2010, 6:40 pm

Marmaduke - Random Topics
*facepalm* Please god, when will Hollywood stop doing that?!? When the Dollar is worthless?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 6:23 pm

Color of Change.org - Websites
I think that was meant as Darfur, Rwanda as two seperate areas, rather than 1 location (as if I was refering to New York, Pennsylvania as two states, rather than being stupid and saying New York is in Pennsylvania) -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 6:22 pm

Charlie Brown Specials - TV Shows
Agreed. The first ones were legendary and classics, but as more and more came on, they just seemed to go out on a limb, and pick anything for specials. That last one you described did it in and then some. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 6:17 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
I agree that they need help, but still, when you are 400+ pounds, and nothing but what seems like lumps of fat, don't go blaming anybody or anything for it, and if its a health issue, that should mean you should of taken extra precautions (aka, watching what you eat) so you don't end up looking like the Michelin Man. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 6:08 pm

Scooby-Doo (CGI/Live action films) - Movie Series
Scooby-Doo 3 has caused a grave continuity error. If you've seen A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, you would know that the gang were already solving mysteries when they were kids, yet Scooby-Doo 3 says they didn't meet until high school. Talk about contradiction. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 17, 2010, 3:51 pm

All Creatures Great and Small - TV Shows
Still love this programme. I don't particularly like the series where Tristan left and Callum took over, but it is still very enjoyable. -- Submitted By: (Nyssa) on April 17, 2010, 2:38 pm

Newhart! - TV Shows
Yes Best Finale Ever - the most creative ending to any TV series in history. Brilliant!! -- Submitted By: (BobNYC) on April 17, 2010, 1:47 pm

Northern Exposure - TV Shows
Another example of a great show destroyed by its star's ego. Rob Morrow took bad advice and withheld his services, destroying one the best shows ever on TV. Its to his eternal shame. -- Submitted By: (BobNYC) on April 17, 2010, 1:44 pm

My So-Called Life - TV Shows
Claire Danes destroyed one of the best shows ever on TV because of her out-of-control ego. She quit the show because she believed she was a great movie actress, too big for TV. How'd that work out for ya? Without her, the Net had no show and canceled it. The "not enough ratings" was a ploy to disguise the real reason: Danes selfish ego. -- Submitted By: (BobNYC) on April 17, 2010, 1:43 pm

Star Trek: Enterprise - TV Shows
Two clues in the first episode: How bad is the writing when the main character keeps using the word "ass?" How many times does any intelligent, thinking person...let alone a star ship captain(!)... use that word in one hour? More importantly, the theme song set the tone for a dumbed-down cheap show. All the previous ST themes soared. This one... -- Submitted By: (BobNYC) on April 17, 2010, 1:12 pm

Body Piercing - Random Topics
It's really repulsive to see piercings on certain areas of the body (belly buttons, feet, etc.). There are even butt piercings. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 12:02 pm

Marmaduke - Random Topics
There's going to be a live-action/CGI movie of Marmaduke. Why are there people out there who feel they must turn every single cartoon, comic strip, etc. into a live-action movie? At least they cast Marmaduke by a real dog, as opposed to a CGI one...probably saw how crappy Scooby Doo looked. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:53 am

Short Circuit - Movie Series
The first Short Circuit was good, but the second one had problems. Granted, it wasn't horrible, but it did lack a lot of what made the first movie great. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:44 am

Color of Change.org - Websites
Darfur is in Sudan, not Rwanda. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:41 am

Spiderman Comics - Random Topics
Ugh, I hate retcons, and the Brand New Day thing sounds TERRIBLE. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:36 am

Muppet Babies - TV Shows
Is nothing sacred? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:29 am

What a Cartoon! Show - TV Shows
An interesting tidbit: if you watched What a Cartoon!, you may have caught two shows called "The Life of Larry" and "Larry and Steve". These cartoons were created by Seth MacFarlane, and would later serve as the inspiration for Family Guy. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:28 am

Charlie Brown Specials - TV Shows
Charlie Brown specials are classics. It's hard to say which one is my favorite, but it's easy to say which one is my least favorite: "It's the Pied Piper, Charlie Brown!" In it, Snoopy has a cell phone. Yes, you heard right: a CELL PHONE. When the story of the Pied Piper is told, not only do you SEE adults, but they TALK. Not the classic "Wah-wah-wah" way, but real, honest-to-goodness talking. (I've been told that seeing and hearing adults on a Peanuts cartoon has been done before, but that's besides the point). And even with those complaints, believe me when I warn you that I haven't even begun to scratch the surface. This show was released after Charles Schultz died. He was around to supervise it, but they probably brow-beated him into doing it. It was a disgrace to the classic Peanuts cartoons. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:12 am

Bodhi Elfman - Celebrities
How many celebrities out there are Scientologists? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 11:01 am

Mr. Bean - TV Shows
Mr. Bean is hilarious. But God, I really didn't like the cartoon. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 10:57 am

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? - TV Shows
I loved this show, too. The theme song was catchy and always got stuck in my head. Do it, Rockapella! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 10:56 am

According to Jim - TV Shows
Choking on a shrimp puff and going to purgatory as the grand finale. *shakes head* I'm glad I missed that episode. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 10:54 am

Obesity - Random Topics
All this progress we've made in learning to accept people of different colors, races, creeds, religions, sexual orientations, etc., and it seems little, if any, progress has been made when it comes to accepting people who are overweight or obese. Why is there always so much hatred towards fat people? What have they ever done to you? Yes, obesity is really unhealthy, I'm not saying it isn't (being slightly overweight is OK, but obesity is the state of being super-overweight). Some people are overweight because they're depressed or stressed out. They eat to calm down, gain weight, see they're fat, get depressed, and eat to comfort themselves. Insulting or attacking them for being fat just makes this vicious cycle even worse. If someone is super-obese (like 400+ pounds), they need help ASAP. Their life is in grave danger. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 17, 2010, 10:10 am

Obesity - Random Topics
Agreed. I myself am a bit overweight (about 265 at about 6'1"), but I play lots of hockey in my free time, and for my weight, I do have a little build on me. I would love to be more around 200 or 225, but in my case, I am happy with who I am, though I do try to lose weight. I would never, even if I was skinny, bust on someone who has a bit of a gut on them. The way I see it, its far more healthier to be a little bit overweight, and be happy with yourself, rather than worrying about trying to lose every single pound. If you are 400 pounds though, I don't care if you have a health issue, you and you yourself is at fault. No one ordered you to eat that 5th Double Quarter Pounder. No one ordered you to take on a 3rd dessert. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 3:07 am

Manny Pacquiao - Celebrities
The guy is a beast, but when he was refusing the steroid/PED tests that Mayweather wanted, even if it was a mind game, that was a big huge question mark for me. Come on, even if it bugs you, if you are clean, man up, take the tests, then whip his ass in the boxing ring. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 17, 2010, 3:00 am

NASA - Random Topics
Wow. Talk about egotism! Cheers to Travoltron for his great comments! -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 16, 2010, 6:25 pm

Real People - TV Shows
Real people was probably one of the earliest "Reality show" I agree the problem is was the show about unusual people, laughing at unusual people or a vehicle for publicity whores. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on April 16, 2010, 2:17 pm

NASA - Random Topics
It's basically just a presidential pissing contest at this point. Obama scraps Bush's 2020 moon landings because Bush would get credit. Now he's apparently got his own plans for Mars in 2030 so he can get the credit. The next President will probably scrap those plans for his own pet project. In other words, it won't ever happen in our lifetimes. If only the Executive Branch could be cut out of the equation. Somebody needs to pick a plan and STICK WITH IT. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 16, 2010, 1:50 pm

Obesity - Random Topics
Yeah, I agree that unhealthy eating's a bad thing but, put it this way, anyone who's morbidly obese with more than 50 extra pounds has far more serious issues than a love of cheeseburgers and fries! No one gets to be 400 pounds overnight and no stable person would choose to barricade themselves in a [barely] portable prison with seemingly the entire world gawking and dissing them. Considering the many debilitatingly serious health problems (e.g. diabetes, early onset arthritis, heart disease,etc.)that often result from it, this is rather serious for the morbidly obese themselves as well as all their friends, families and co-workers. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 16, 2010, 12:05 pm

Grace Jones - Music Groups
DolFan, If memory serves me correctly, I believe she recorded them sometime in the 1980's but don't ask me to name any of them. Sorry, no can do even with half a Wikipedia tied behind my back! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 16, 2010, 11:52 am

MSNBC - Random Topics
Leftist socialist statist propaganda outlet, not real news. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 2:22 am

Obesity - Random Topics
Eat more, you fatties. Have another dessert, wash it down with a couple litres of soda. Light up a smoke while you're at it. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 1:39 am

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Burmy, there is letting a legend going out on his terms, and then there is abusing that privilege. Farve has long crossed that line. Ted Thompson handled that as best as he could, and really, I think there would of been nothing else that could be done without pissing someone off. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 16, 2010, 12:26 am

Fred (YouTube) - Celebrities
One of the bad reasons for YouTube's existence. For those truly funny out there, you run across these pieces of crap. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 16, 2010, 12:23 am

Harold & Kumar movies - Movie Series
Agreed. When I saw the ads for the 2nd one, I knew it was screwed right then and there, jumping on the bandwagon of "Bash Bush". I still figured I would give it a shot, as they had a great first movie. Might of gotten a chuckle here and there, but the Bush bashing, like Clinton sex jokes, can only last so long. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 16, 2010, 12:20 am

Edsel - Random Topics
Too hip for the room. Still a striking car more than 40 years later. Attributing it's lack of success to styling is erroneous. Lead time on car production was several years back then, and an economic recession hit just as this luxury car was introduced. Had it been available earlier it would have been a huge hit. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:19 am

Best Buy - Random Topics
Crooked lying snakes and thieves. Never buy anything from these scumbags. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:13 am

Artie Lange - Celebrities
He was a great replacement for Jackie Martling on Howard's show, but it seemed like, leading up to his suicide attempt, no matter how hard he tried to clean up, he just kept on having problems. He is a great, funny guy, but I (and anyone else for that matter) could tell that he was in bad need of help at times. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 16, 2010, 12:13 am

AARP - Random Topics
Socialist dupes. Geezers beware. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:12 am

JPMorgan Chase - Random Topics
Lying snakes from hell. Never do business with these scumbags. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:10 am

Firm, The - Music Groups
Never really clicked like you would think a Rogers/Page collaboration would have. Kind of slow out of the gate and then fizzled out altogether, but never quite boned either. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 16, 2010, 12:01 am

Lenny Dykstra - Celebrities
Was my favorite player as a kid, but seeing how his life has gone the past few years... ouch -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 15, 2010, 11:59 pm

Rolling Stones, The - Music Groups
The previous post should read "DolFan316 is nothing but a complete bone head." You are so clever to notice that K Richards is old and ugly. You should live so long or look so good. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 15, 2010, 11:52 pm

Leave It To Beaver - TV Shows
I never watched this show much, but when I did, I had always thought the same thing. Sure, maybe once or twice, you could get duped into something, but not every friggin time! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 15, 2010, 11:09 pm

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
Their music is legendary, however, thank Yoko for breaking up a good thing. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 15, 2010, 11:07 pm

Grateful Dead - Music Groups
Boring old hippies who were boring when they were young hippies. B O R I N G ! ! ! -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 15, 2010, 10:58 pm

John Denver - Music Groups
No talent frog face flying drunk. -- Submitted By: (CharlesKim) on April 15, 2010, 10:55 pm

Sopranos, The - TV Shows
Just Wrapped Season 3- the show held up well, but you can see the threads of it's boning. Storylines like the Russian/Pine Barrens that will go nowhere are setup, and Janice- can't they write her off the show? Richie Aprile, now Ralph? and then Baccala? Why would these men all like this fat manipulative Pig? Why would Tony stand for it? They ALL DIE, so they will do this stupid process three times, with Richie it made sense, then write Janice off the show for god's sake. Also the Ralph Character just appearing makes no sense for the whole of the third season- who is this guy- too shoe horned in. Im getting ready to start season 4 on DVD soon! More reports on my BTF re-watch of the show as I get through them. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 15, 2010, 8:58 pm

Larry King - Celebrities
The 8th Divorce- really? Who are these gold diggers? Larry King- stop marrying women- NOW! Boned a long time ago. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 15, 2010, 8:54 pm

Type O Negative - Music Groups
My Generation's Black Sabbath died today- RIP Peter Steele- you were a great musician and person, huge loss. I love this band, and if you dont know them, check them out, Peter and his crew were truly incredible musicians and people. I can't believe I won't get to hear a new Type O Negative album again. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 15, 2010, 8:51 pm

Chia Pets - Random Topics
I have yet to see the Chia Obama at stores. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:57 pm

Furry fandom - Random Topics
I don't understand why there are teens and adults who have fetishes for this kind of thing. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:53 pm

Buzz Aldrin - Celebrities
Praising Obama's cuts to NASA? Isn't that like praising someone for biting the hand that fed you? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:50 pm

Rude Customers - Random Topics
Recently, I went to McDonald's with a friend of mine to dine in for lunch. The men behind me also were planning to dine in. Their order was finished first, and one of them went to pick up his food. When he received the meals in a bag, he requested a tray. When given the tray, he angrily dumped the food onto the tray, tossed the bag aside on the counter, then went to his table. I thought of this topic when I saw what a jerk he was. When I went to get my tray, I learned that I wasn't the only one there to think he was a jerk. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:48 pm

Californication - TV Shows
I'm not exactly sure when it boned the fish. I think it was a gradual process as we realized that the show was little more than David Duchovny boning any woman with a pulse. -- Submitted By: (JoelP) on April 15, 2010, 7:44 pm

According to Jim - TV Shows
Wow. I had no idea THAT was how it ended. That's got to be one of the lamest endings for a sitcom ever. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 15, 2010, 7:43 pm

Grace Jones - Music Groups
Wait a minute, are you telling me Grace Jones actually recorded songs??? Since when??? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 15, 2010, 7:42 pm

Buzz Aldrin - Celebrities
Okay, Dancing With The Has Been Pseudo Stars" was bad enough, but sucking up to Obama for making cuts to NASA is just WRONG. Buzz Aldrin, you SUCK!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 15, 2010, 7:41 pm

Daylight Saving Time - Random Topics
Well, whenever the new start and end times are, it's annoying as hell. Can we all agree on that? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 15, 2010, 7:39 pm

Calvin and Hobbes - Random Topics
You know, speaking of the Calvin pissing stickers, I saw a different kind of sticker: Calvin praying to a cross. Why, of all people to have praying before a cross, would anyone choose Calvin? Anyone who's read the comic strip would know he's a devil. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:34 pm

Shrek - Movie Series
Ugh. Shrek has been slaw-tered. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 15, 2010, 7:25 pm

Daylight Saving Time - Random Topics
And it begins in March. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 15, 2010, 6:14 pm

Daylight Saving Time - Random Topics
DolFan, DST actually ends in November! -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on April 15, 2010, 6:11 pm

Baywatch - TV Shows
I always thought it was weird how (at the time) he seemed so ashamed about Knight Rider and so proud of this show. Really David, Knight Rider was the better of the two. I don't care what the Germans tell you. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 15, 2010, 3:38 pm

Shrek - Movie Series
If you think Shrek hasn't boned, check out this officially licensed fashion spread: http://www.vman.com/fashion/shrek-of-a-guy/ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 15, 2010, 12:32 pm

Daylight Saving Time - Random Topics
You really can blame Bush for the Daylight Savings Time extension: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Policy_Act_of_2005#Change_to_daylight_saving_time -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 15, 2010, 12:26 pm

Buzz Aldrin - Celebrities
It's not getting the press because of that Dancing With The Stars garbage, but he also went against his fellow astronauts Neil Armstrong, Jim Lovell, and Gene Cernanand by praising Obama's cuts to NASA. Obama rewarded him with a flight on Air Force One today. http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/15/buzz.aldrin.obama/ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 15, 2010, 12:21 pm

Frank's Place - TV Shows
I seemed to be one of the few folks who found this show about a group of quirky restaraunteurs and their customers in pre-Katrina New Orleans. I think it captured many of the charming nuances of the city well (without dwelling on the serious issues)- and I liked the idea of there being a 'Waitress Emeritus' an elderly semi-retired server who was would hang out at the restaurant ready to serve her favorite longtime customers. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 15, 2010, 12:11 pm

Baywatch - TV Shows
I thought it was hilarious how David Hasselhoff would get offended if anyone thought the show was about 'T and A'- as if this was watched due to family values and there were NO slow-mo shots of lifeguards running and bouncing! LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 15, 2010, 12:06 pm

Grace Jones - Music Groups
Everyone knows what she looks like and who she is but how many folks can remember the title or even the melody any song she performed? That's what I thought. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 15, 2010, 12:01 pm

According to Jim - TV Shows
Yeah, DolFan, it did. Jim choked on some snack and died and then went to Purgatory where they had Kimberly Williams-Paisley come back (after having left the show for a year or so to bear her and Brad Paisley's firstborn son) to play Dana. ..as the Devil who battled over Jim's soul with Andy as Jim's Advocate (never mind that both these sibs-in-law were supposed to be alive)- and then Jim woke up and the last thing seen was a shot of a snack getting caught in his windpipe. The end. As you say, it seems like it's been on for 20 years so why bother with something so stupid as that finale. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 15, 2010, 11:57 am

Chevy Chase - Celebrities
I've seen recently seen him reprise his Clark Griswold role on commercials for an alternative to hotels. One may think he's getting desperate to have agreed to do that but consider that at least he gets to SPEAK while Beverly D'Angelo reprising her role as his wife spends the whole time silently cringing. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 15, 2010, 11:50 am

Parallel Parking - Random Topics
Agreed, Robert. Of course, what's especially aggravating about it is that most spots actually CHARGE for the 'priviledge'. Parking METERS actually may be a good topic to consider re boning. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 15, 2010, 11:46 am

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
Charles Kim, Sorry for not spelling 'cacophony' correctly. I've heard that tag quite a few times on manual records and CD's before and after I was 12 and I think I do 'get it'(and am thankful to those radio stations that actually cut that part out when playing 'Day in the Life' .If you think that tag was brilliant, that's your deal. Speaking strictly for myself, I think it was a pretentious and pompous act towards their fans in which the Beatles believed the fans would buy any and ALL sounds out of their mouths/instruments and consider them genius. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 15, 2010, 11:44 am

Political Correctness - Random Topics
Ugh, political correctness. The two words in the English language when used together in that context make me want to throw up. It's nothing but thinly-disguised Newspeak from 1984 by George Orwell. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on April 15, 2010, 10:48 am

Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, The - TV Shows
The live-action stuff with Captain Lou Albano (R.I.P.) was so-so. When it went to Club Mario and I saw the opening that involved that, my first thought was "What the hell is this crap?" Club Mario was an epic fail in terms of being "hip". -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on April 15, 2010, 10:39 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
I sometimes wonder about Fred Phelps...were his parents related BEFORE they were married? The only other thing I'll say about this bunch of inbred dips is this: http://cheezburger.com/View.aspx?aid=1796066560 -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on April 15, 2010, 10:37 am

Rolling Stones, The - Music Groups
The previous post should read "Keith Richards is nothing but a bag of bones". LOL And MCS, 1986??? You do realize that people born then are 23-24 and have likely graduated or are about to graduate college now, right? That doesn't exactly prove the Stones' relevance today. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 11:11 pm

Parallel Parking - Random Topics
All I can say is, it's a good thing I wasn't asked to parallel park during my driver's test! LOL I'm still not sure I can actually do it right. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 11:06 pm

Leave It To Beaver - TV Shows
The Beaver really was a complete sheep, wasn't he? He could be (and was) misled, duped, fooled, tricked, hoodwinked and bamboozled by pretty much everybody else on the show! Kinda reminds me of most of the American population today. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 11:03 pm

Murphy Brown - TV Shows
BTW, we're talking about a show that turned family values into a phrase to be mocked forevermore when in fact the destruction of said values was the one thing Quayle was actually right about and has reached tipping point level today! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:57 pm

Murphy Brown - TV Shows
MCS, it's not paranoia when everyone's actually out to get you, and has been for at least the last 20 years. Right before Obama was elected you'd have thought Republicans were some evil group of aliens in human disguise like the lizards from V! Now I think people are finally seeing where the TRUE problem lies, but unfortunately it's probably too late since these sheep gave the Dems control of the presidency *and* Congress first. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:54 pm

Domino's Pizza - Random Topics
Wait, let me get this straight--their old recipe sucked, so they changed it and actually made it WORSE??? LOL -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:51 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
Ah, Baptists. Let me tell you a little something about Baptists. My last 2 years of high school I moved to a Baptist-dominated town. If you weren't Baptist, you didn't matter in any way shape or form, adult or child. If you weren't Baptist, or at least friends with them, you were considered worthless at school. These people could quote you any Bible verse from memory but come the weekend they were out drinking and screwing in the backseats of cars like everybody else. But it was okay, because--and one of them actually told me this--all they had to do was have a "private conversation" with God and all their sins would instantly be forgiven, just like that! As a Catholic I was jealous since I had to actually go to confession and admit my sins to a priest. I got roped into going to one of their vacation Bible school things and was told that Gandhi was in hell because he wasn't Baptist! Seriously! One of them actually wrote a letter to the paper saying Baptists were around before Catholics because of John the Baptist! These people are the ultimate hypocrites, and this Westboro group is just dumb enough to get caught. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:49 pm

Pizza Hut - Random Topics
MCS, I remember!!! My family used to go to Pizza Hut all the time back then just for fun! And they always had killer buffets too! Now it's a joke. The last time I was in a Pizza Hut the place was just about dead. No buffet, no nothing. I only went for nostagia purposes but as usual, sometimes it's best just to fondly remember the past. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:43 pm

Star Wars - Movie Series
The prequels reflect not just a pathetic money grab by Lucas, but also the changes in society from when the original trilogy occurred. Back in the late 70s/early 80s there'd have been no way a whiny emo-type character would've been seriously considered to be in a movie like these. That personality type pretty much didn't exist back then. Also, the completely chemistry-free "relationship" between Anakin and Padme accurately reflects the real life chemistry free nature of most "relationships". Decades from now, people will definitely be able to identify which time periods the first and second trilogies were made just by the way the characters act. Art does imitate life you know. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:37 pm

Def Leppard - Music Groups
Def Leppard (who made me wish I WAS deaf in the late 80s) followed the career path of so many other 80s rock bands. First album rocks, even though apparently nobody knows about it. Second album has some songs that still rock but also some ballads and this album becomes so popular most people think it's their first. Third album on is nothing but ballad badness. Rinse, lather, repeat. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:30 pm

Chevy Chase - Celebrities
I will say Chevy Chase in his prime was ten times funnier than any comedy wannabe these days. It's probably best that he *doesn't* come back lest he make like Buzz Aldrin and become yet another "reality TV" joke. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:26 pm

Buzz Aldrin - Celebrities
Buzz Aldrin's appearance on "Dancing With The Has Been/Never Were Stars" is to me the nadir of the whole "senior citizens suddenly trying to act like they're 21 again" craze. It's bad enough I have to be bombarded with ED drug ads aimed for these people and rock bands around before I was born still milking the cash cow, but now THIS??? Buzz Aldrin comes out of the woodwork after 40 years for THIS??? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:23 pm

Adult Swim - Random Topics
I too remember the good old days of '01. Now every new show they've put out in the past 6 years or so is nothing but juvenile dreck even juveniles would get bored with, and the old shows that used to be genuinely clever are just as bad. It's become unwatchable for me now. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:18 pm

According to Jim - TV Shows
Wait, you mean this show finally had a finale? It seemed to be on the air for the past 20 years! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:16 pm

Pirates - Random Topics
I may be in the minority, but I never did like pirates, not even as a kid. I just always saw them as the morally bankrupt people they always and still are. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:13 pm

American Chopper - TV Shows
I don't even watch the show, but it BTF for me when I started seeing ads for it that highlighted the fact the father and son were suddenly no longer on speaking terms. Or was that just more staged "reality TV" drama? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:11 pm

Tiger Woods - Celebrities
Thank God the Masters is over and the right guy won--the guy who's been faithful to his wife through breast cancer when Tiger would've dropped her like a hot potato seconds after hearing the news. Now maybe I won't have to hear about this bum any more for a few weeks at least. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 14, 2010, 10:09 pm