Jefferson Starship - Music Groups
It boned even before 'We Built This City'. Anyone else remember their Slick-free appearance as holograms in the "Star Wars Holiday Special"? UGH! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 27, 2010, 2:28 pm

Steven Seagal: Lawman - TV Shows
Didnt this show get halted due to Steven Seagal attacking some of the women he worked with? Well, one less reality show the better! Pass the slaw! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 27, 2010, 7:50 am

Sopranos, The - TV Shows
Wrapped up watching season five, and the show seemed to get a bit better with the two tony's storyline, Feech LaManna as well as Phil Leotardo joining the cast. However, storylines like Gay Vito are launched as well as things that are never picked up again like the Dead? Russian in the forest. Also too much Janice Soprano (should have left after season 2) and too much AJ and meadow- they kill the show and send it screeching to a halt whenever they are on screen. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 27, 2010, 7:48 am

Motel 6 - Random Topics
The last Motel 6 I stayed in was so nasty. It made the cockroach hotels we stayed in in Costa Rica look like Hiltons. This one seemed like an hourly rate motel. I also miss Tom Bodet. I loved his commercials. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 6:15 pm

1980s - Random Topics
I don't think a decade can really bone. Once there are too many changes you can say the decade has passed, even if it is not at the official end of the decade. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 6:12 pm

Jonas Brothers - Music Groups
Just ride it out, these guys will go away. Look at what happened with Hansen. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 6:09 pm

John Mellencamp - Celebrities
I like how he sang about farmers in the Midwest. If you go there you can see the effects of rural flight. That being said, the name changes are annoying. Is it going to be JCM soon? Or is he going to pick some other feline name? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 6:09 pm

Jefferson Starship - Music Groups
This group had too many name changes. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 6:06 pm

Clerks/"View Askewniverse" series - Movie Series
With the exception of Dogma, I liked this franchise. It was something fresh. Ordinary people doing things that often were plausible. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 6:05 pm

Pizza Hut - Random Topics
Our Pizza Hut is sad also. The one in the town where my grandparents live looks identical to the way I remember it in the 80s, complete with a Pac Man game. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 5:58 pm

Atkins Diet, the - Random Topics
I like that idea johnny. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 5:54 pm

Head of the Class - TV Shows
Is every show political? Come on! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 5:51 pm

Unsolved Mysteries - TV Shows
Honestly, when I was little I found Robert Stack and the music scary. But I loved his appearance on Baseketball spoofing the show. Did anyone else see that? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 26, 2010, 5:36 pm

George Lopez - TV Shows
The show BTFed when it became the "Carmen's Drama of the Week" show and Masiela Lusha left. Bringing in Veronica was a vain attempt to undo the damage. Veronica turned out to be almost as much of a drama queen as Carmen was, and an airhead to boot. Aimee Garcia was fortunate that playing Veronica didn't bone her acting career! -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 26, 2010, 7:22 am

Vuvuzela - Random Topics
I can understand blowing them to celebrate a goal (hell, yes, OF COURSE blow the horns for a goal!) and when someone on the team does something spectacular. I see similar horns all the time at major junior hockey games. Blowing them at those times (for a goal, or in hockey, for a big hit or a fight) makes perfect sense, and when they're used that way, I don't mind them much. (Also, coming from a fanbase that rings cowbells at games, I'm not in any position to get overly critical about the noise.) But what's the deal with blowing them for the ENTIRE game? That's what doesn't make any sense, and that's the point at which they might as well make the things out of fish bones. If a swarm of bees were to enter the stadium, the people blowing the horns would be the LAST to know about it! -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 26, 2010, 7:10 am

Michael Moore - Celebrities
Agreed. Question for all. Bigger hypocrite, Rage Against the Machine, or Michael Moore? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 26, 2010, 4:21 am

Vuvuzela - Random Topics
I go to Hershey Bears games, and for years before this years World Cup, the Bears sold horns that were very much like Vuvuzelas. Im half afraid of what will happen at games this year. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 26, 2010, 4:17 am

Vuvuzela - Random Topics
The vuvuzela was just a speck in the passing fad that is the FIFA World Cup... then it was exported overseas. Well, it was nice having eardrums. I shall miss them dearly. -- Submitted By: (doctorwhorox) on June 25, 2010, 7:51 pm

Muppet Show, The - TV Shows
Since Jim Henson died well after the last episode of the Muppet Show went to air, I say never boned. The show actually got better as it went on- more mature humour, better guests etc. -- Submitted By: (doctorwhorox) on June 25, 2010, 7:42 pm

Vuvuzela - Random Topics
Murphy's law comes to mind. Speaking of which, Youtube now has a soccer ball icon on videos. Click on it, and you can listen to vuvuzelas blaring as you watch the video. O_o -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 25, 2010, 7:04 pm

Stana Katic - Celebrities
She's awesome on Castle. Tough, intelligent and beautiful to boot. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 25, 2010, 11:30 am

Paul McCartney - Celebrities
The Holocaust was horrific human suffering, torture, and murder. There is concrete evidence to prove it really did happen. When it comes to Global Warming (or Climate Change or whatever they call it now), there is evidence proving otherwise, and the climategate scandal created possibilities that findings were either fabricated or exaggerated. Being skeptical about global warming is NOT comparable to Holocaust denial at all. Paul's boned before this embarrassingly stupid remark, though, so this is just the icing on the crab cake. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 25, 2010, 9:03 am

Hugo Chavez - Celebrities
88 votes for Never Boned? Does Sean Penn have a BTF account? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 25, 2010, 8:45 am

Vuvuzela - Random Topics
The most boring sport in the world coupled with the most annoying sound in the world. What could possibly go wrong? -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on June 24, 2010, 10:53 pm

Michael Moore - Celebrities
Michael Moore is a loudmouthed hypocrite. He whines and kvetches about capitalism being so "evil" - newsflash, lardball...capitalism was WHAT MADE YOU SO FILTHY RICH IN THE FIRST PLACE! -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 24, 2010, 9:14 pm

Hugo Chavez - Celebrities
Chavez is a windbag who loves the smell of his own farts and is blind to the reality in front of him. I was glad when his bid to be president-for-life was shot down by the will of the people - there may still be hope for Valenzuela after all. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 24, 2010, 9:10 pm

Paul McCartney - Celebrities
Regarding Travoltron's latest post, I have to say...wow, Paul, way to compare apples and oranges there. Global warming has been proven as a myth - the Holocaust, on the other hand, was very real. That idiotic statement of Paul's lends more ammo to the argument that a vegan diet causes brain shrinkage. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 24, 2010, 9:03 pm

Paul McCartney - Celebrities
Paul McCartney's comment of the day: "Some people don't believe in climate warning -- like those who don't believe there was a Holocaust." http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/24/paul-mccartney-global-warming-holocaust-deniers -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 24, 2010, 4:22 pm

GameFAQs - Websites
My only complaint about GameFAQs is the Character Battles. It ALWAYS ends up with the same four finalists - Mario, Link, Cloud, and Sephiroth. Retire those four and give other characters a chance to win...fuhgeddaboudit! -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 24, 2010, 12:37 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
I'd rather have someone different like Lady Gaga leading the world of mainstream music than Pixie Lott who is dragging pop back into the fifties. -- Submitted By: (doctorwhorox) on June 24, 2010, 5:29 am

Headbangers Ball - TV Shows
Show died after the Ricki Rachtman Era- the place for daily metal news, and the center of all metal music now is channel 27 on Sirius Radio, all metal, all the time. Just heard the new Iron Maiden yessterday, as well as a Ronnie James Dio interview. If you have never listened to their shows like "Blood Roots of Metal" "Devil's Dozen" and "Jose's Hard Files"- as a metal fan, you dont know what you are missing. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 24, 2010, 3:25 am

Headbangers Ball - TV Shows
Headbangers Ball has always been a great source to watch heavy metal music videos for whatever generation was watching. But since Jamey Jasta left, MTV2 has decimated Headbangers Ball by shortening it from 3 hours to 1 hour and moving it later and later into the night. Now it's on at Tuesday at like, 1 in the morning, and that's inexcusable. I know MTV hates anything that associates themselves with "music", but can't they let us metalheads have our metal at a decent hour on a decent day? Now when I want to catch metal, I watch VH1 Classic. At least THEY still care about good music. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 23, 2010, 9:18 pm

Pac-Man - TV Shows
Of all the settings they could have, why school? School is one of the most boring settings when it comes to shows or movies. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 23, 2010, 6:20 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Wow, is the Obama ship sinking or what... and I regretfully voted for the guy, but man... His terrible response to the BP incident, in which he went over his powers and put a stop to all offshore oil drilling to compensate for not responding at all, which only lead to it being overturned by the court, to suing the state of Arizona for supporting a federal law that stops illegal immigration when the law is supported by most people, to his rash and terrible judgment call on the General McChrystal incident, which shows to me he has no control over his military as Commander-in-Chief. That is almost an impeachable offense. Top it off with the healthcare "plan" and his racist response in the "beer summit" event and you have the looks of a one-term Presidency in the works. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 23, 2010, 4:49 pm

Critic, The - TV Shows
Still rocks today, and some of the jokes still hold up. I still get a laugh out of the Escape From the Big Apple video game from the first episode. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 23, 2010, 4:32 pm

Ticketmaster - Random Topics
I'd rather go to the box office and get the tickets rather than deal with Ticketmaster's inflated prices. I spent $45 at the box office to see "Weird Al" Yankovic in July...I shudder to think how much that ticket would've cost me if I used Ticketmaster. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 23, 2010, 4:28 pm

Monty Python's Flying Circus - TV Shows
Never boned, not by a long shot. Granted, the fourth season wasn't as great without John Cleese, but they managed to make do all the same. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 23, 2010, 4:23 pm

Al Gore - Celebrities
Wow. If the headline on nationalenquirer.com right now is true, this guy might be finished. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 23, 2010, 1:12 pm

Pup Named Sccoby-Doo, A - TV Shows
Sucked because Fred was an irrational bigmouth, Daphne was a vain snob, and Velma said "Jenkies" way too often. End of each episode...Fred accuses Red Herring even when there is NO EVIDENCE that he was involved. Yawn. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 22, 2010, 11:26 pm

Whoopi Goldberg - Celebrities
I didn't think highly of her at first, but now that I know where she stands politically and the fact she defended that slimebag Polanski affirmed one thing - she's not worth watching. She demonstrated she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box after saying McCain would bring slavery back. Does she honestly think either party would up and repeal the 13th Amendment? Whatever "medications" she is using, she better reduce the dosage. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 22, 2010, 11:16 pm

4Kids Entertainment - Random Topics
I didn't know what 4Kids was all about until I saw this: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145 To do what they did to an anime is awful, but telling irate fans where to stick it is arrogance of the worst kind. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 22, 2010, 11:11 pm

Pac-Man - TV Shows
Travoltron, that is messed up! At least HB was smart enough to know the four (plus Sue) ghosts were his enemies, even though they got the personalities wrong. But yeah, a HIGH SCHOOLER? Like we don't have enough shows about high school giving a generation of pre-teens a false view of their future? I guess it's officially time to lose hope for the entertainment business. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on June 22, 2010, 5:10 pm

George Lopez - TV Shows
Day one. Formulaic and dull. George Lopez is just another modern day comedian full of snarky remarks that annoy the heck out of me. Not only that, but I agree with Stephanie. It's people like Lopez etc. that make our country seem a lot more racist than it is. If you don't let go, nothing ever changes. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 22, 2010, 4:50 pm

Forgive or Forget - TV Shows
I remember Forgive or Forget - it was a lot better when Mother Love was the host. Robin Givens couldn't hold a candle to Mother Love, not by a long shot. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 22, 2010, 2:23 pm

9/11 Truth Movement - Random Topics
Seeing that more people believe that Jews were behind 9/11 reinforces my belief that people are mostly mindless sheep that are easily led. Whatever garbage the mass media spoon-feeds them, they accept with open arms. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 22, 2010, 2:17 pm

Hotmail - Websites
I had a Hotmail e-mail address a long time ago - it served me well at first, but it soon devolved to nonstop spam. I got tired of the spam, so I switched to Yahoo. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 22, 2010, 2:12 pm

Sporcle - Websites
Agreed about Sporcle - it's a site where one can certainly use their heads. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 22, 2010, 2:10 pm

Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) - Random Topics
Just about every movie shown on LMN portrays men as the scummiest form of life to ever walk the Earth. God forbid any of those movies ever show a man as generous, empathic, or willing to work things out. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 22, 2010, 2:08 pm

Lamb Chop's Play-Along - TV Shows
She wrote the TOS episode "The Lights of Zetar" with her husband. She wanted to play the female guest star in the episode, too. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 22, 2010, 1:21 pm

Pac-Man - TV Shows
I think I may have to change my vote to "Never Boned". Avi Arad is planning on making a new Pac-Man cartoon and it sounds terrible. Pac-Man will now be a hip high-school dude and the four ghosts will be his _friends_. http://tv.ign.com/articles/109/1099961p1.html -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 22, 2010, 1:19 pm

George Lopez - TV Shows
This has got to be one of the most racist shows! Everytime they show a white person, they portray them as shallow and stupid. Then there's George's abusive sorry-ass excuse for a mother. The episode where he redecorated her bathroom for her and she didn't say "thank you" then she starts whining about her "hard" life and how she got pregnant at 15, was on her own, had to work hard as a single mom, blah blah blah... ad nauseum just made me want to throw up. As if Mexicans are the only people that have had it hard. Give me a break. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on June 22, 2010, 9:07 am

Lamb Chop's Play-Along - TV Shows
I read somewhere that Shari Lewis wrote a Star Trek (TOS) episode. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 21, 2010, 5:01 pm

Ingrid Newkirk - Celebrities
@Robert. Her and PETA supporters. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on June 21, 2010, 4:57 pm

Land of the Lost - TV Shows
"Cha-Ka all alone" -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on June 21, 2010, 4:53 pm

Land of the Lost - TV Shows
Remakes are almost always doomed to bone from the get-go, and this was no exception. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 21, 2010, 11:17 am

Ingrid Newkirk - Celebrities
56 votes for Never Boned. All right, who did that?! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 21, 2010, 11:14 am

Ashlee Simpson - Celebrities
Isn't life fair? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 21, 2010, 11:12 am

TheTruth.com - Websites
The commercials are absolutley stupid, the "truth" they preach (and that's using the term lightly) is bogus... it makes me want to go out and smoke to. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 20, 2010, 11:31 pm

Land of the Lost - TV Shows
The original 1970s version boned when Spencer Milligan (Rick Marshall) left - the third season was nowhere near as good as the previous two seasons (though I admit Timestop was a good episode). The 1990s remake boned from the get-go. I mean, living in a tree house? They might as well slather BBQ sauce all over themselves and scream "Eat me" at Scarface (the name of the T-rex in the 1990s remake). -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 20, 2010, 9:21 pm

Ashlee Simpson - Celebrities
Ashlee's career was OVER when she was caught lip-syncing on SNL. Seriously, Milli Vanilli was crucified (figuratively) for lip-synching, but she gets a slap on the wrist? What the hell's the deal? -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 20, 2010, 9:18 pm

Onion, The - Websites
It's true that people take articles put forth by The Onion as real. I remember seeing this letter in Reader's Digest long ago where the writer complained about her letter regarding J. K. Rowling and Harry Potter not being published in full. That writer went on and on in saying Rowling was a Satan worshiper...then came the kicker. The writer got the info from The Onion! -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 20, 2010, 9:11 pm

Netdisaster - Websites
I remember Netdisaster - I had it in my bookmarks some time ago. Man, it was great fun. Shame it's gone now. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 20, 2010, 9:08 pm

Ingrid Newkirk - Celebrities
I think we got some libbie vote-stackers over here - 56 votes for Never Boned? Nobody in their right mind would think that Newkirk the Loony never boned the fish. I said it in the PETA comments, and I'll say it again...Newkirk sterilizing herself so she couldn't have kids was the only smart move she ever did in her life by keeping her inferior genetic material out of the gene pool. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 20, 2010, 9:06 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
I hate the new TV Guide JTS site. I can't even find anything now! -- Submitted By: (MorbidDuck) on June 20, 2010, 7:52 am

Ren and Stimpy - TV Shows
This show was truly awesome, but I think it boned when John K left. :( -- Submitted By: (MorbidDuck) on June 20, 2010, 7:35 am

Doctor Who - TV Shows
Perhaps the biggest boning moment had to be when Russell T Davies turned it from a solid sci fi drama to a platform for touting interspecies romances and gay rights. -- Submitted By: (doctorwhorox) on June 20, 2010, 2:45 am

Dora the Explorer - TV Shows
Dora The Explorer doesn't work at all. It says it teaches Spanish but it mostly hammers the same annoying songs into your head repeatedly and tried to hard to be interactive by making every simple task worth asking the audience to say where something is, while Dora waits for way too long. I could learn more in Spanish from a day of Grade 1 Spanish class than I could from a full season of this show. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 2:08 am

MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) - TV Shows
It's mindless entertainment, and I expected nothing more! It's amazing to think that half of the voice actors (Christopher Darga and John Cervenka) were party responsible for the abysmal garbage that was Burt Luddin's Love Buffet on GSN, cause they totally redeemed themselves on MXC! Sure, fans of Takeshi's Castle will probably be dumbfounded by what was done to the original show, but it's for a different audience, and luckily, it was well recieved enough for a four year run. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 1:53 am

Family Feud - TV Shows
If you'd asked me when Family Fued boned in the early 2000s, I'd have said when Louie Anderson became the host, no questions asked. His voice was grating, he never really seemed like he wanted to be there, and he was never particularly funny or witty, despite his funny stand-up material. But when Family Fued dropped Louie for Richard Karn, things improved and improved fast. Richard Karn definitely had no game show experience, but he was warm, friendly, and visibly enjoyed hosting the show. Plus, the set got better and the double point round returned, both I welcomed! So it's definitely jumped back, John O'Hurley also proved to be a great host, though the jury's out on Steve Harvey until we see him in action. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 1:48 am

Match Game - TV Shows
Match Game was always an entertaining show in it's classic daytime/syndicated runs of the 70s and early 80s. However, when they had the bright idea to morph Match Game and Hollywood Squares into The Match Game/Hollywood Squares Hour, it would never recover. It wasn't even Match Game's fault, the Jon Bauman-hosted joke answer-less Hollywood Squares sunk it, but even if it was as good as the Peter Marshall era, the show would still have left me scratching my head over why they were merged together. Nothing's saved it since either, Match Game 90 was too bland and had a horrible timeslot, and Match Game 98...the less I say, the better. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 1:42 am

American Idol - TV Shows
The auditions are the best part because we get the trainwreck horrible singers and we get the good singers before they get a television/record label polish. The best judges of talent to me are how they sing as themselves in the audition stage, when it's just them alone singing what they know and want. I'd love to see a singing talent show where the contestants can pick their own songs for the WHOLE run of the show, or sing their own original material if they choose, without outside influence. I'd also love to see more heavy metal singers actually advance, cause I bet some very talented ones have auditioned before, but knowing the commercial appeal of this show, I can't see it ever happening. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 1:36 am

Hell's Kitchen (U.S.) - TV Shows
The anti-climactic cliffhangers don't bother me, they're just a way to try and get fans to tune in next week, and even if we know it likely won't lead somewhere, it must work on some people. That being said, I like Hell's Kitchen, I like how Gordon Ramsay has total control to run the kitchen and to judge and eliminate contestants. The show presents everything well, and we really get to know the contestants. And of course, seeing Gordon yell and get angry is always fun. It may not be the best method of finding a great new chef, but I'd take this over Top Chef any day, it's just an entertaining summer show! -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 1:29 am

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - TV Shows
WWTBAM was perfectly fine the way it was until producers started tinkering with the syndicated format. Stuff like dumping the classic lifelines, adding a time limit to a show that didn't need to be sped up, overcomplicating the show with unneeded graphics and additions, and of course, the completely dispensable "Tournament of Ten", which to me sounded like a desperation move to force a millionaire cause they hadn't had one in 6 years. WWTBAM was at it's best when Regis hosted the ABC version, and if it wasn't for airing it too much and all the celebrity episodes, it would have lasted a LOT longer. It was simple, fun, suspenseful, and engaging. A lot of that appeal has dried up in the last few years thanks to the changes that have been made. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 1:23 am

Real TV - TV Shows
Real TV boned when Ahmad Rashad replaced John Daly. Ahmad's a nice enough guy, I found him underrated as the host of Caesar's Challenge, and he's great as a sports host, but he definitely didn't fit on Real TV. He seemed somewhat wooden, where John Daly was a well-versed perfect host for the material. I didn't mind Kristin Eykel either as a co-host, though she was dispensible. Real TV went from generally amazing and interesting home video to mostly extreme sport mishaps after Ahmad took over too, it's like they wanted to appeal to a younger audience and not try as hard at the same time. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 1:16 am

Family Guy - TV Shows
Family Guy gives me mixed feelings. I find the show hilarious, but the structure and characters make me dislike it at the same time. Since the third season, things seem to have gotten worse. The stories went from actually trying (with some cutaway gags) to an over reliance on cutaway gags and unneeded character development that made most of the main characters less likeable, ESPECIALLY Stewie, whose world-domination matricidal bent is sorely missed. The stories are worse too. I still find the show very funny, but only if you strip the cutaway gags from the story itself. Without them, it feels empty and not as fun as it was in the first two seasons. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 1:07 am

Jeopardy! - TV Shows
Jeopardy has never jumped or boned, it's as entertaining as it's ever been. I have nitpicks, like the unnecessary Clue Crew, the set not turning red in Double Jeopardy like in the 1990s, and the old "board-turns-on" music being replaced, but those are all minor. Jeopardy is classic, they know not to screw with what works, and it's worked for 26 years and counting! If it ain't broke, don't fix it! -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 12:42 am

Hills, The - TV Shows
Scripted or not, I have no interest in these preppy high class 20-somethings with no noticeable talent, unless being a "reality TV star" is talent in the new millennium. Reality shows are best when the people/family being followed have an interesting back story, profession, or situation to be wrapped in, and there's not enough of those. I'd bring up the fact that this airs on "Music Television" and isn't a music program, but MTV buried that long ago. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 20, 2010, 12:33 am

At the Movies - TV Shows
Siskel and Ebert were a great team, they played off each other well, they genuinely loved films to the point that they'd fight over them to defend their ratings. They made "thumbs up/down" a household term. After Gene died, it was never the same. Richard Roeper grew on me, but he's no Gene Siskel. The set got worse too. It was never quite as good during the "Ebert & Roeper" years, though I still watched.Ebert losing his voice, the celebrity guest hosts, and the two Bens sunk it further. It's jumping back with Scott & Phillips, but not enough to save the show. -- Submitted By: (robfrules) on June 19, 2010, 5:50 pm

Sporcle - Websites
Great website! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 19, 2010, 3:49 pm

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
I was listening to some Beatles songs the other day, and I just don't get it. Now, I'm a great lover of music, from all over the world, in all pockets of time. But I just don't understand this worldwide obsession with this group. Am I missing something? Is my brain not functioning properly from preferring Elvis to this group? To my ears, their songs are boring, nonsensical, they jump from style to style with no explanation. Or maybe it was the marijuana talking. This is my opinion, if people like their then I respect that. I know if someone said this about ABBA I wouldn't go so far as to make them a pariah. Sadly, that's what many Beatles fans do as they expect every living human being to love and respect them even if they broke wind into a microphone. They are not gods. They are just a rock band, like all the other rock bands. People don't need to feel guilty or hurt because of public majority. Unfortunately, as long as there will be music, there will be crazed Beatles fanatics. -- Submitted By: (doctorwhorox) on June 19, 2010, 2:43 pm

Law and Order - TV Shows
Ani that's so dead on. L&O did get annoying over time as so many episodes fell into that mold. You just knew the first 10 minutes of the police investigation was going to be revealed to be an amusing but misguided romp, then Van Buren would make some smart crack and send them on the path of the real killer. It just got so repetitive. -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on June 18, 2010, 6:52 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
Holy $#^&, I thought I was going to puke when I first saw the CGI incarnations of the Smurfs. Good God almighty, why? Haven't the Smurfs been tortured enough with the Smurflings? With the impending arrival of this disgrace, it is now unfalsifiable: Hollywood's ultimate goal is to make CGI/live action versions out of every single cartoon, movie, game, etc. known to man. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 18, 2010, 5:12 pm

Askmen.com - Websites
When I came across these top ten lists and looked them over, I noticed the results coincided with the opinions of BTF members. Top ten most irritating 90's cartoon characters: http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment_200/234_top_10_list.html and the top ten most irritating 80's cartoon characters: http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment_200/231_top_10_list.html -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 18, 2010, 4:57 pm

Griefer (internet) - Random Topics
Dol, with no internet, Griefers might actually have a life -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 18, 2010, 3:33 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
Anybody seen the new trailer for The Smurfs movie. Imagine the worst possible way Hollywood would botch it up. And that's how exactly how they did it. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 18, 2010, 2:37 pm

Nancy Pelosi - Celebrities
I'm not making any political comments, I'm just letting you all know this topic page featured an ad for Terminex, complete with images of cockroaches. I kid you not. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 18, 2010, 2:11 pm

Salma Hayek - Celebrities
She was scared by a snake, but Salma Hayek is just HOT! -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on June 18, 2010, 11:08 am

Dave Barry - Celebrities
Okay, so she's a sportswriter. I read the south Florida papers online all the time for Dolphins news, and I've never heard of her. Still doesn't change the fact that Dave Barry, after talking about Beth nonstop in his books and columns for years, apparently dropped her like a bad habit (we never get to see or hear her side of the story do we?) and decided to have a baby at age 49 (!) with someone 18 years younger. Can we say mid life crisis? I hope I never start acting that way when I get to be in that age range. It's just so cliched. He's just another 50-plus guy with a trophy wife. Somehow I don't think he married Michelle for her professional credentials. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2010, 7:40 pm

Dharma & Greg - TV Shows
I never cared for the show. All I know is that when I do one of those celebrity match things for fun Jenna Elfman's name keeps coming up as one of my best matches :-) -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2010, 7:33 pm

Realtors - Random Topics
Every time I see a show where people are buying a house a realtor is always talking them into getting the one that's over their preset budget. You know, because buying expensive things like houses one couldn't actually afford didn't already cripple the economy or anything. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2010, 7:29 pm

Garfield (comic strip) - Random Topics
I agree with the people who voted for Liz and Jon dating as the reason. It's just too unbelievable even by newspaper comic standards. Dorks like Jon do NOT get dates like Liz in real life, EVER. Plus now I have to actually think about the two of them having sex which is just...awkward. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2010, 7:25 pm

Now that the libbie vote stackers are gone, this site's even better than it already was :-) -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2010, 7:19 pm

Griefer (internet) - Random Topics
The worst part is that if it wasn't for the internet these people would be doing who knows what to everyone else in real life. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2010, 7:14 pm

Comcast - Random Topics
People call them "Comcrap" for a reason. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2010, 7:11 pm

Nancy Pelosi - Celebrities
Her...extreme eagerness to have anyone without Obamacare thrown in jail was more frightening than the scariest horror movie. And people thought BUSH was going to take away all our rights??? HA!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 17, 2010, 7:09 pm

Smart Car - Random Topics
This car makes me cringe more than the Prius. Whenever I see one on the road the person driving it looks like a clown. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 17, 2010, 4:32 pm

Dharma & Greg - TV Shows
Mythigator, that would be so perfect. Jenna Elfman guest-starring as the "unsub"! -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on June 17, 2010, 12:46 pm

Fraggle Rock - TV Shows
Not a big shock with the trends being what they are these days, but the Weinsteins are making a movie out of this. But the screenwriter has been ordered (against his will) to make the movie hip and "edgy". Here's the screenwriter's blog: http://coryscuriosities.blogspot.com/2010/06/edgy-alert.html -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 17, 2010, 12:42 pm

Smart Car - Random Topics
The Smart gets 41 Hwy/33 City A Toyota Yaris gets 35 Hwy/29 city. Not much difference and you can carry 2 more people and some luggage. -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on June 17, 2010, 8:20 am

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Movie Series
I **have** read the book, and I say Burton owes Dahl an apology. Or would if Dahl were still alive -- maybe he should make amends via seance. The musical numbers in the original actually **do** fit with the book: In the book, after each of the children leaves the tour (due to falling victim to his/her vice), the Oompa-Loompas come out and sing a sing about it, delivering a lesson in the process. The idea of singing and dancing Oompa-Loompas didn't just spring from Mel Stuart's skull! -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 17, 2010, 7:04 am