Star Trek TNG - TV Shows
I loved the show(still do). The first season was a bit iffy but, there were some really great episodes(I liked the Inner Light and the episode where picard shouts'There are 4 Lights!!!'. The tv series were much better than the TNG movies which is a shame. Miss this show -- Submitted By: (chickidee) on July 24, 2010, 7:43 pm

Mike Myers - Celebrities
Mike Myers is another SNL comedian who had a lot longer and more prominent career than he probably should have (Rob Schneider, Adam Sandler, David Spade, etc.) Travelton, I agree with your statements on the Eastern religion thing. That's a big pet peeve of mine, not because I'm against Eastern religion per say, but it seems to be one of those religious things people do to be different for the sake of being different. That bugs me. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 24, 2010, 4:47 pm

FIFA World Cup - Random Topics
But keep in mind that in US Football, you have to wear a whole bunch of protective gear, while in the other football, you don't wear any of that protective gear, not to mention that you actually use your feet. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 24, 2010, 4:28 pm

Futurama - TV Shows
I can't say this show ever BTF, I can say the first three seasons were the best. They must haved changed writers, directors or something for the fourth season because the story plots and writing was that same. Even the direct-to-DVD movie's and the new episodes don't have that wit and freshness that the first three season's had. -- Submitted By: (workstoomuch) on July 24, 2010, 1:44 pm

Transformers - Movie Series
Transformers is not going to have Megan Fox! ;( -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on July 24, 2010, 11:14 am

Criminal Minds - TV Shows
One of the most intense shows on TV! -- Submitted By: (Toprank) on July 23, 2010, 10:09 pm

Da Ali G. Show - TV Shows
I hope the guy, that decided to put this clown on TV, got fired. -- Submitted By: (Toprank) on July 23, 2010, 10:07 pm

Closer, The - TV Shows
One of the best shows on TV, that no one watches. -- Submitted By: (Toprank) on July 23, 2010, 10:06 pm

FIFA World Cup - Random Topics
It's Soccer around here. Football is a game that men play, as opposed to the sissy-boy, euro-trash kickball game played on the other side of the pond. -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on July 23, 2010, 7:29 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! - TV Shows
Screw the rules, I have- eh, let's not. A 4(No)Kids(InThisDayAndAge) is an automatic bone... but at least LittleKuriboo's Abridged Series is tolerable.... -- Submitted By: (NotABot55) on July 23, 2010, 12:46 am

FIFA World Cup - Random Topics
It's football; soccer was some made-up word the Brits forced on us way back when, and we were dumb enough to believe them! Calling it 'soccer' around a Man U or Arsenal game is a sure way to get your arse beat! FIFA can never bone, even with the hooligans and the vuvuzelas... something the No Fun League can never claim! -- Submitted By: (NotABot55) on July 22, 2010, 9:41 pm

Star Trek: Voyager - TV Shows
During the "Year of Hell" episodes Janeway cuts off her hair than when the timeline is Restored, the ship is perfect, the crew are resurrected ,but oops Janeway's hair doesn't COME BAAAAAACK! UH OH maybe some hair extensions 4 a few episodes 4 continuity! THIS IS a defining BTF 4 the whole ST FRANCHISE!!!!! -- Submitted By: (ChrissyM) on July 22, 2010, 7:47 pm

Soap - TV Shows
Jimmy Baio was awesome as Billy, exspecially trying to dump his hot teacher, Funny! -- Submitted By: (ChrissyM) on July 22, 2010, 7:39 pm

Farscape - TV Shows
John dressing in drag almost BTF 4 me but he pulled it off" -- Submitted By: (ChrissyM) on July 22, 2010, 7:35 pm

Transformers - Movie Series
I can't wait for the inevitable reboot so we can get a real Transformers movie. Not a bunch of soldiers running around shooting at indistinguishable robotic monsters whilst college kids make sexual innuendos. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 22, 2010, 2:14 pm

Mike Myers - Celebrities
I read an interview with him right before Love Guru came out. He was so in love with himself and with Deepak Chopra. He basically said he doesn't even try to be funny anymore because he already knows he is. He is at one with funny, or something. And that he cared more about "educating" people in Indian spirituality than entertaining them. Is it just me, or does pursuit of Indian spirituality=automatic fishboning? (The Beatles come to mind.) -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 22, 2010, 2:09 pm

Austin Powers - Movie Series
Mike Meyers is by all accounts a very arrogant and self-obsessed guy. I think that might have been the sequels' downfall-- Mike wanted to play all the roles. Austin Powers and Dr. Evil were good characters, but Fat Bastard and Goldmember were just stupid. Mike Meyers in a fat suit with a Scottish accent? That's not funny, it's just stupid. Same goes for Goldmember, what a stupid character. Also, this is the one time a prequel would have been a better idea than a sequel. Instead we got nonsense with time travel and Austin's wife being a robot. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 22, 2010, 1:58 pm

Isaac Hayes - Celebrities
Becoming a $cientologist is an instant-boning in my book. Hayes quitting South Park because of the episode that poked fun at $cientology was his final boning. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 22, 2010, 8:15 am

Sonic the Hedgehog - Random Topics
I didn't care one way or another about Sonic - around the time he was Sega's mascot was when Sega was badmouthing Nintendo. Said badmouthing turned me away from Sega and turned me into a Nintendo fanboy. Now that the Nintendo/Sega feud is for the most part finished...Sonic means nothing to me. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 22, 2010, 8:04 am

Google - Websites
When you started seeing ads as the top results for the search. Also, it seems that around the same time, Google started going overboard with "Are you sure you didn't mean ___?" questions. -- Submitted By: (mjb1124) on July 22, 2010, 6:46 am

Onions - Random Topics
Onions, really? Is there anyway that they can change that can cause them to be but shadows of their former selves hence they jump the shark, bone the fish or nuke the fridge and thus never be liked as much again? This is a ridiculous topic, never boned will be those who like onions, day 1 will be ones allergic to onions or who do not like them and the crying thing is nitpicking. Onions never boned to me, the taste great. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on July 22, 2010, 1:11 am

NickelBack - Music Groups
He does look like a hound dog with SARS. Seriously, he has quite the mug. And his grating singing voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. And yes, their songs all suck. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 21, 2010, 11:04 pm

Weird Al Yankovic - Music Groups
A Weird Al show is very entertaining. He has several costume changes, including the fat suit he wears during "Fat." He even comes into the audience during one song. I can't wait for his next album and he's suppose to make fun of Lady Gaga, so expect "Polka Face" to be on it, or maybe a parody of Queen's "Radio Gaga." -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 21, 2010, 10:45 pm

1990's - Random Topics
The 1990s was a decade of change. Granted, one could say the same for almost any decade. The 1990s saw major changes in communication and computers with the Internet becoming public and mainstream. That was of course only one way in which the 90s changed everything. In some ways, the 1990s was a 60s wanabe. That does make sense however, given that the 90s was the decade in which at least some of the Baby Boomers kids' were teenagers. The 1990s saw entertainment want to be darker and edgier. In some ways, this paved the way for far higher quality entertainment. In other ways, it also gave some characters (and I know how strange that might sound) a sense of entitlement that it was okay and perhaps mandatory to be edgy simply because it was the 90s. The 1990s also saw a sharp increase in one annoying trend, that being parenting issues. That however, is a whole different post. The 1990s did have another annoying issue. That being the obsession with being politically correct. This is an issue I've been hesitant to point out of because of the concern that it's wrong for me to say this. However, it was something I noticed. One effect of wanting to be more politically correct was the idea that being anything but a white male somehow made you cool. Ending racism and sexism (or at least trying to) is good. However, giving preference to someone because of their race or gender is still discrimination. The difference being that it's just taking a different form. I understand that this was an effect of a society that gave preference to white males and that people were trying to even the playing field. However, I think it ended up punishing people for discrimination in which they never participated. That's not fair either. Having said that, I do feel that the 90s was an important decade. It was a decade of change that changed things in ways that we still feel today and generally for the better. The main issue of the 90s was that it was a decade that perhaps took the various trends and themes of the decade a little too seriously. It was as though it had the attitude that it was the 90s and the 90s are cool and edgy and people felt a need to be that way simply because it was the 90s. It was however, an important decade in my life given I was a teenager. It was awesome in ways yet obnoxious in others. Perhaps both at the same time. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on July 21, 2010, 5:24 pm

Seinfeld - TV Shows
I relaized that george is the Loser of the show or the gang he always gets a bad hand but Loser style -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on July 21, 2010, 1:45 pm

Everybody loves Raymond - TV Shows
yesterday (7/20/2010) I saw the rerun of ELR where marie interpts amy and robert's wedding and when robert became upset what id ray (aka nippieboy) do he didn't do anything and ask if robert got his gun and also sit down if I was ray I tell marie to sit down and shut up! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on July 21, 2010, 1:40 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
I first heard of Jenny McCarthy when she was working on Singled Out - she seemed full of energy and pep, and was probably one of the reasons I tuned in time and time again. After she left Singled Out, she faded into the background - I almost never hear anything about her. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 21, 2010, 12:21 pm

In Living Color - TV Shows
I didn't get into In Living Color till its last season - I was doubled over laughing at the Dirty Dozens game show (got me into "yo mama" insults). I watched it in reruns and eventually developed a liking for Homey the Clown, Fire Marshal Bill, and other recurring skits. I daresay it didn't feel the same after Damon Wayans left, but after Keenan left, the humor seemed forced at times. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 21, 2010, 12:13 pm

Weird Al Yankovic - Music Groups
Saw him in concert July 20th...he's as good as ever, if not better! I'm thinking of a certain four-letter word right now, and anybody who says Weird Al sucked from the start is full of said four-letter word. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 21, 2010, 12:09 pm

Jack Nicklaus - Celebrities
The Golden Bear kept his act clean while he was winning all those majors. Never boned, IMHO. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 21, 2010, 12:05 pm

Lileks.com - Websites
AAARGH!!! MY EYES!!! THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 20, 2010, 8:38 pm

Christina Hendricks - Celebrities
I finally saw a few minutes of a Mad Men episode just flipping through channels out of boredom and HOLY GUACAMOLE those things are massive! Her breasts enter a room about 2 minutes before she does! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 20, 2010, 8:26 pm

Jack Nicklaus - Celebrities
Tiger's been too busy boning women other than his wife to catch Nicklaus now. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 20, 2010, 8:24 pm

Monday Night Football - TV Shows
Kingbk, you might as well have had a hammer when you made that post, because you NAILED it! At this point Monday night football's about as relevant as the institution of marriage! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 20, 2010, 8:22 pm

1970's - Random Topics
All I remember about the 70s is disco and Star Wars figures (born in '73). But that still makes it better than the 80s in my book! Well, the mid to late 80s anyway. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 20, 2010, 8:20 pm

1990's - Random Topics
The 90s ROCKED! Better than the cheesy and lame 80s and WORLDS better than the last abomination of a decade! I was too young to really remember all of the 70s so it comes in second. The 90s will be the last time any form of entertainment isn't completely juvenile or corporate controlled. These days it's all about conformity while pretending to be a rebellious 14-year old. Best years of my life! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on July 20, 2010, 8:18 pm

Wayne's World - Movie Series
Don't forget Wayne's World taught us the phrase "Sphincter boy"! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 20, 2010, 7:23 pm

M. Night Shyamalan - Celebrities
Homeboy got owned on a foreign publicity tour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C76QBg2p78 -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 20, 2010, 6:04 pm

Wayne's World - Movie Series
Both films were great fun and had a lot of good jokes. The second one was not as good, but come on! It gave mention to Charlton Heston and how good of an actor he is, that is all kinds of great. Aside from that, so many good quotes to use in everyday life, not, NOT! -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on July 20, 2010, 3:59 pm

Lileks.com - Websites
Check out the pictures from the 1973 Sears catalog on the site and experience first hand the total lack of taste that defines the '70s. Lileks commentary is hilarious! -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on July 20, 2010, 9:19 am

Sean Penn - Celebrities
Good actor, but please shut up with the ultra-left wing protest. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on July 20, 2010, 5:36 am

Tim Allen - Celebrities
His best is in animation, that is sad. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on July 20, 2010, 5:31 am

Tim Allen - Celebrities
The Toy Story trilogy. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 19, 2010, 10:20 pm

Tim Allen - Celebrities
Toy Story, but he was technically just the voice in that movie, not an actor. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 19, 2010, 10:10 pm

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
Twenty years from now, fans of this show will come across it in reruns. They'll say to themselves 'I remember this show, it was great'...Then, when it's over they'll sit on their couch, stock still. One thought will bubble to the surface, just one. And it is this: "What the hell was I thinking when I was watching this crap?" -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on July 19, 2010, 7:56 pm

Weird Al Yankovic - Music Groups
Anyone who thinks that Weird Al sucked from the start needs to be severely beaten about the face, neck and shoulders with a metal pipe. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on July 19, 2010, 7:47 pm

Christina Hendricks - Celebrities
She's a redhead with a curvy, voluptous figure and massive succulent breasts. It is therefore impossible for this woman to Jump the Shark or Bone the Fish...ever. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on July 19, 2010, 7:44 pm

George Carlin - Celebrities
Carlin was good, even great, for a while. The more political he got the less relevant he became. He ended his career as one of the last 60's hippie counterculture dinosaurs to stumble on into the tar pit. He ended up being the shining example of everything wrong and hypocritical about the 60's. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on July 19, 2010, 7:41 pm

Jack Nicklaus - Celebrities
I still think he's the best golfer of all time and has never boned like a certain other golfer. His record of 18 majors should be safe for awhile. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 19, 2010, 5:14 pm

Jessica Simpson - Celebrities
It seems that everytime I hear about her, she has a new boyfriend. Is she still going out with that Smashing Pumpkins guy? And who are all these people who bought her crappy albums anyway? -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 19, 2010, 5:03 pm

1990's - Random Topics
Ah the 90s... the decade I grew up in... grunge, OJ, Oklahoma City bombing, Bush Sr., MC Hammer, Nirvana, Vanilla Ice, Clinton, Gulf War, Michael Jordan was king, Dream Team, MTV aimed for college kids, Nickleodeon was still hip and edgy, Third Eye Blind, Monica Lewinsky, Newt Gringrich, The Internet revolution, Instant Messenger, Cell phones, gangsta rap, East Coast vs. West Coast, L.A. riots, The Simpsons, Y2K, the beginning of the dot com boom... Not as good as some decades, but lots better than the 2000s. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 19, 2010, 4:26 pm

Girlfriends - TV Shows
i usually hate these shows but found myself strangely addicted to this one -- Submitted By: (twigletmania) on July 19, 2010, 2:20 pm

Tim Allen - Celebrities
Name one decent movie this guy did? Go on, I dare ya! -- Submitted By: (twigletmania) on July 19, 2010, 2:17 pm

Mel Gibson - Celebrities
He did, it's called Australia. -- Submitted By: (twigletmania) on July 19, 2010, 2:02 pm

Indy Mogul - Websites
The older episodes of Backyard FX were pure awesomeness. The episodes were consistently entertaining, even when they moved the show to New York. But things changed when BFX hit Season Two. The show felt too high budget for it's own good. Sure, there were still some interesting episodes that kept me coming back, but then Erik Beck stopped hosting BFX. That's when I decided that I have had it. Like I said, I love the older episodes, especially the Season One episodes! I miss Erik and Gary. -- Submitted By: (MorbidDuck) on July 19, 2010, 11:46 am

1970's - Random Topics
I suppose I'm so fond of the 70's because I was between the ages of 4 & 14 in that decade. Some of the fondest memories of my life occurred in that decade. No responsibilities, no worries, not a care in the world. The popular music and the TV shows were great! I will say that the only thing that really boned in the 70's (IMO) were 'Elephant Bells'. Those jeans/slacks with the MASSIVE bells at the cuff. Any time I rode my bike (metallic purple with the high handle bars and the 'banana seat' with the 'sissy bar'), I had to roll up one leg of my pants to keep from getting them caught in the chain. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 19, 2010, 10:42 am

Monday Night Football - TV Shows
Monday Night Football is a product of the past that just doesn't have the relevance it once had. The program was meant for three channel television, when you were lucky to get two football games on TV a week. Today, there is football on multiple channels on multiple days a week. It's one of those things people just need to hang on to hang on to, like Dick Clark doing New Years, Saturday Morning Cartoons and other relics that should be retired. The show was always Howard Cosell's show, and though Frank Gifford and Al Michaels both did commendable jobs taking over, you sensed it was never their show. You knew it was past its prime when they tried putting Dennis Miller on it and then Tony Kornheiser. The celebrity worship, crass commercialism and lopsided games are other reasons this boned this fish. This game could be on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday for all I care anymore. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 18, 2010, 6:29 pm

1990's - Random Topics
True, 90s music wasn't as great as the ones from the decades before it. However, in other aspects pop culturally, the 90s was very good. IMO, the 90s had better animated shows and animated movies than the 80s did, and it was also the decade when the internet became popular. It did have its flaws, but then again, what decade didn't? -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 18, 2010, 6:16 pm

NBA on ABC - TV Shows
There's no comparison between the NBA on ABC today and the NBA on CBS/NBC from the 80s and 90s. First off, the NBA was in its golden age in the 80s up until the mid 90s. Bird, Magic, MJ, Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Isiah, Ewing, Robinson, Olajuwon, Drexler, Pippen etc. Today's NBA is ruled by Kobe and LeBron. Sure, we hear about Nash, Nowitzki, Wade, Duncan, etc, but TV and analysts emphasize these two players, and sorry, they just don't have the same aura that players like Magic, Bird and MJ had. Also, the game is watered down now. In the 80s and 90s players played team ball with fundamentals, tough work ethics, and never back down attitudes. Today the players are too buddy buddy with each other, complain too much about calls, showboat, and the rules have made the game softer with more focus on the refs and calling fouls. Some of this has to do with players being allowed into the NBA right after high school and not playing college ball and getting strong there (which they switched, thank God), but some of this also has to do with Stern. He rode the coat tails of Magic, Bird and MJ making the NBA a gold mine, but after MJ retired teams have moved and the game isn't the same. Most true sports fans I know could care less about the NBA, except for maybe the Lakers and Celtics. NBA coverage is terrible now. I hate Stuart Scott. He makes me long for Bob Costas and his dramatic build ups. They don't have a theme song that works. There aren't many games over the season. The same four teams play every weekend. Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy are trying to revive the whole Bill Walton-Snapper Jones dynamic, but it doesn't work as well this time. Mike Breen, a holdover from the NBA on NBC, is good, but Al Michaels sounded about as bored as a kid in a library on a summer afternoon. I think it's a good thing he's no longer doing it. The NBA when it was on NBC/CBS was just more likable, dramatic, and fun to watch. It just isn't that way anymore. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 18, 2010, 6:01 pm

Sean Penn - Celebrities
All the whining and complaining he does about the USA, and the fact he hangs around with dictators leads me to say...you don't like it here, Penn, GET THE F*** OUT! If Venezuela or North Korea or Iran is more your liking, THEN MOVE THERE AND SHUT THE F*** UP! I'll bet you if he does move to any of those places, he'll be screaming to be let back in the USA within 3 months. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 18, 2010, 4:03 pm

Sonic Drive-In - Random Topics
Sonic has quite a variety of food worth eating - my favorite would have to be the cheesy tater tots. I never ate there during breakfast hours, so I have no opinion on that. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 18, 2010, 3:59 pm

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - TV Shows
Hawk really should have been cool, he had all of the ingedients for it, but somehow he was more of a turkey. The second season did try to be more serious but did they ever find any 'lost tribles of humanity'? They seemed to spend most weeks either ferrying aliens about or searching for fuel. Gerrard's hair was funnier by the week and when he turned into a 'Satyr' in one episode it was actually an improvement, although the curly wig he wore near the end of that episode was the funniest thing I have ever seen on television. -- Submitted By: (thegorillaismine) on July 18, 2010, 11:44 am

1990's - Random Topics
Musically, the 90s sucked compared to the 60s, 70s, and even the 80s. However they were still way better than the 2000s. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 18, 2010, 12:02 am

1970's - Random Topics
The 1970s had the best of everything: music, TV, and movies. From Abba to ZZ Top, the seventies rocked in more ways than one. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 17, 2010, 11:56 pm

1960's - Random Topics
Pop culturally, the 1960s rocked. Great music. Great TV. And great movies too. Historically though, it was indeed turbulent. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 17, 2010, 11:49 pm

Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo - Movie Series
Schneider even provided a voice in a CGI movie called "Shark Bait", which rips off Finding Nemo, Shark Tale, and The Little Mermaid! What a fitting role! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2010, 8:25 pm

Sonic Drive-In - Random Topics
It's a nice change of pace to eat tater tots instead of french fries with your meal. The food there is good. I don't eat breakfast there, so I can't say anything about that. But the stuff printed on the tater tot box made me furrow an eyebrow: "If french fries come from France, Tater tots come from Awesome, because they are awesome". It makes no sense at all. It's probably a subtle way of saying "Your tater tots are getting cold because you're wasting time reading this box!" I honestly think THAT would have been better! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 17, 2010, 8:15 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
156 votes for never boned? Obvious vote-stuffing if you ask me. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 17, 2010, 7:12 pm

Bagpipes - Random Topics
JayD: Are you sure they're not playing "Scotland the Brave"? The opening notes of "Scotland the Brave" and the Old Spice jingle are VERY similar. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on July 17, 2010, 2:34 pm

Michael Jordan - Celebrities
Huge MJ fan. Loved watching him play. The Bird-Magic-MJ-Barkley-Malone-Thomas-Drexler etc. era was the golden age of the NBA (from 79-97). The baseball stint was forgivable as I think we'd all lose our mind a little bit if someone in our family was murdered. The HOF speech I actually thought was good. Jordan was just being Jordan and saying what made him competitive. He wasn't throwing people under the bus (except maybe Jerry Krause), he said they motivated him to be a better player. LeBron and Kobe aren't even close to being MJ. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 17, 2010, 1:30 pm

Homework - Random Topics
I don't think any student has ever much liked getting homework. However, when it started getting to the point where even elementary school students started getting homework, it was getting out of hand. By homework, I don't mean having to read a chapter or two of a book by the next week or using flash cards to help learn math. I'm talking serious homework assignments the likes of which one might associate with High School or College. I think There's something wrong when it gets to the point where a 1st grader comes homes with hours of homework a night. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on July 17, 2010, 11:54 am

Superman - Movie Series
I remember watching the fourth movie once, and wondered why anyone would want to associate themselves with that. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 17, 2010, 5:00 am

Lance Armstrong - Celebrities
Ok then Sarah, I want to see you go across France in the time these guys do it. If you can, then you may continue with that argument. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 17, 2010, 4:47 am

Michael Bolton - Celebrities
Office Space (and Michael Bolton) put this guy best. A No-Talent Ass Clown -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 17, 2010, 4:43 am

Carrot Top - Celebrities
Too bad they don't steroid test comedians. Then maybe we could be rid of this talentless hack -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 17, 2010, 4:37 am

House of Pain - Music Groups
I never liked "Jump Around" especially with its annoying dentist drill sound, and it seems to turn up in a lot of commercials. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 16, 2010, 11:54 pm

Bagpipes - Random Topics
I like the use of bagpipes on "In A Big Country" by Big Country, but this was probably done on a synthesizer. The problem with bagpipes is that there are very few songs that you can play on them. A bagpipe player invariably plays "Amazing Grace" and the Old Spice song. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 16, 2010, 11:33 pm

Communist Party USA - Random Topics
The CPUSA is a bit superfluous, as the Democrats have pushed the same agenda for over a decade now. -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on July 16, 2010, 7:50 pm

Bagpipes - Random Topics
In defense of bagpipes, any instrument will sound worse than a goose being strangled if played badly. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 16, 2010, 6:39 pm

Homework - Random Topics
Being forced to do schoolwork at time when you're supposed to be relaxing sucks. It's so much fun to come home with a back-breakingly heavy bookbag because your teachers gave you an astronomical amount of homework, all of which require textbooks. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 16, 2010, 6:34 pm

Wikipedia - Websites
When I criticize Wikipedia or its members, I am NOT slamming all of Wikipedia's members. I'm only slamming the WikiNazis. If Bone the Fish gets bigger and gets mentioned in a news outlet (one which fits their description of "Reliable sources"), they'll eventually run out of excuses to keep BTF off Wikipedia. I think we should hold off trying to put BonetheFish on Wikipedia at this moment in time. It would be wise to wait. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 16, 2010, 6:23 pm

Laura Schlessinger - Celebrities
Do as I say, not as I do. What a hypocrite. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 16, 2010, 6:09 pm

Scorpions - Music Groups
Winds of Change is one of the most beautiful songs in existence. Why would a band bone the fish for making a song about the fall of the Berlin Wall? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on July 16, 2010, 4:41 pm

Bewitched - TV Shows
A something just occurred to me: Did Samantha go to Hogwarts? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 16, 2010, 11:18 am

Laura Schlessinger - Celebrities
This show is awful. I listened to it once while flipping for something to listen to during my lunch break and could only tolerate it for about five minutes before turning the station. This lady is a hypocrite of the worst kind (yells at people for having children out of wedlock and moving in with a boyfriend before marriage, when she did the same thing), treats her callers like crap, and is a thinly veiled mouthpiece for the Republican party. Why anyone would ask her for advice beats me. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 16, 2010, 8:07 am

Wikipedia - Websites
I just read their "Page" for this black listing. The douchebaggery and tech talk is amazingingly sad. "Off Wiki Canvassing has occured" - Imagine that, people are talking outside your sad realm. Hey "ThemFromSpace" have fun working the corners when you are out cross-dressing this weekend, maybe you can whisper some German in your client's ears! Now how can you write that complaint up in wikispeak- "transgender admin mockery cited off-wiki, denotes new blacklist paradigm", or maybe ThemFromSpace and SheffieldSteel can team up and look at pictures of human beings together and dream of the day they will interact with them in real time. Oh the world of being a Wikipedian,... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on July 16, 2010, 3:37 am

Rate My Teachers - Websites
The fact that it says easiness is why this site cannot be taken seriously. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on July 15, 2010, 11:53 pm

Uwe Boll - Celebrities
If it's one thing Uwe Boll does well, it's make a movie that sucks from the get-go. There's not enough money in the world to remotely make me consider watching one of his silver-screen eyesores. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 15, 2010, 11:51 pm

Child's Play - Movie Series
This series is like the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street series. They exist as franchises for camp value. I don't think you can really take them too seriously, just enjoy! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on July 15, 2010, 11:47 pm

Wikipedia - Websites
Well, for now, the blacklisting isn't happening, but I say to make it notable, just keep on doing what has been suggested, and get Bone The Fish's name out there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_talk:Spam-blacklist#bonethefish.com -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on July 15, 2010, 3:47 pm

Mel Gibson - Celebrities
Sounds like Mel just needs to buy a remote island somewhere and retire. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 15, 2010, 3:04 pm

IMDB - Websites
Okay. Never mind my last comment. I think something was awry with my browser. Erase, erase, erase. :) -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 15, 2010, 3:02 pm

IMDB - Websites
Has anyone been to imdb.com recently? I just went there to look up some info on an actor- AND THEY'VE REFORMATTED THE FREAKING SITE!!! And from what I can tell, you can no longer do an actor search. W-T-F?????!!!! I mean this reformat appears to be something on the order of what TV Guide did to 'The Site Which Shall Not Be Named.' Tell me I'm dreaming. Am I just looking in the wrong place for what I'm needing? Is the function still there just well hidden? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on July 15, 2010, 12:27 pm

Drake - Celebrities
Drake would be nothing without all those collaborators, most of whom are a lot more talented than he is, even Lil Wayne who I hate with a passion. He should have stuck to acting rather than becoming yet another non-descript rapper. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 15, 2010, 9:50 am

Wikipedia - Websites
Yes, I get this...but why make such a fuss about it? The owners of Wikipedia can blacklist whoever they want, just like every shop can "bann" their customers if they like to do it. If they make a good sell if they do it too often is another matter. It's the same with Wikipedia. They either learn sooner or later, or they will hang themselfes. The issue has been mentioned here, it isn't necessary to discuss it to death. It is also not necessary to judge all the admins of Wikipedia at the standarts of some. I am sure, there are still some left who are simply trying to di their best. But with a site of this size, there will always be problems. And to answer the question: I am actually not sure if Bone the fish deserves an own lemma yet. Jump the Shark got one, because the site even manage to create a new term. Is the term "bone the fish" widely spread yet? Are here as many visitors as "jump the shark" had? From my perspective, it is just a new forum...it may end up being just as big as jump the shark or even bigger, but at the moment, I don't think I would integrate it into wikipedia. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on July 15, 2010, 5:28 am

Drake - Celebrities
First vote....sucked from the start. This guy right here: Jimmy from Degrassi, is faker than a 1,000,000,000,000 bill that the federal reserve can come up with. Disciple of Jay-Z he is establishing himself by using the fakest methods a can of sprite can recognize, like smoking weed and cigarettes and drinking all kinds of alcohol. Dating big booty black chicks its like come on, literally. He is exerting himself to stupid extremes to make himself seem hardcore. I bet there are more Ghost writers in his closet than gays in Florida texting rhymes to his blackberry. A genuine Jay-Z over hyped product to the idiotic masses. -- Submitted By: (LockeandMasenko) on July 14, 2010, 11:47 pm

Jay-Z - Celebrities
He truly sucks now. He has managed to brainwash millions. Wow. He boned the fish around Hard Knock Life/Blueprint album and the fame went to his head because he was celebrating his satanic initiation with the devil and the money that came with it. -- Submitted By: (LockeandMasenko) on July 14, 2010, 11:29 pm

Hannah Montana - TV Shows
This show boned the fish but not (in my opinion) for any of the reasons listed. Let me tell you when this show went down hill. The start of the first season was the awkward "getting to know you" stage where its obvious to even a duck that Miley Cyrus is in her awkward teen years. The later of season 1 gets good and is setting the stage for the perfection that is season 2. Now season 2 marks Hannah Montana coming into her own, her style is unique and truly like a superstar, funny story lines and such. Now lets talk about the wigs that Hannah(Miley) and Lola(Lilly) wore, they will play an important role later on. Hannah's wig was long and became her signature look besides her clothes and Lola's wigs were in a cute bob like style in many gorgeous colors resembling an anime character. Season 3 is a drastic change and is marked as the Bone The Fish/Jump The Shark moment. This is when Miley Cyrus started complaining about the weight of the wig, and just complaining in general about what made her AFFORD who she is today. This is a classic sign that when the main actor/actress does not like what what he/she is doing, the performance and dedication is always gonna go down the toilet along with the show. Anyways, because of the complaining, Hannah's wig was curled and that was like making Barney brown instead of purple.....it just was not right. They must have burned all of Lola's wigs because when season 3 started, she just wears this long morbid and trashy blue wig which destroys her whole look. Speaking of looks, Hannah's look changed during season 3 and onwards. In season 3 specifically her clothes no longer sparkle and glisten, but are 80's inspired getups. Not even an innovative version of the 80's clothes, but the mockery of the fashion in the 80's and its really sad and makes Hannah look like she is trying too hard. Thats all I can think of. -- Submitted By: (LockeandMasenko) on July 14, 2010, 11:21 pm

Wikipedia - Websites
Swanpride, it's not about Bone the Fish having its own page. Some loser Wikicrusaders want it so BTF can't even be linked to or even mentioned on Wikipedia anywhere. They've blacklisted plenty of perfectly good websites in the past and once they're blacklisted, it's hard or impossible to get undone. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 14, 2010, 9:26 pm

Wikipedia - Websites
Nice to see old members come back! I too read the email about BTF's entry in Wikipedia, but I don't understand why it annoyed you. It was only asking if you think BTF is notable on Wikipedia. While you make good points, our gripe isn't limited to their refusal to acknowledge BonetheFish...it's other things, too. Try to put in subject matter which is negative but true about someone or something whose topic a deletionist wants to keep clean, and BAM! It's gone. Try to put it back, and they'll just delete it again. If you go to the discussion page and ask why it was removed, you'll get one or more of the following responses: "I can think of a million reasons why your post deserved to be deleted, it was spam, you're a troll, you're a sockpuppet, you're self-promoting, I'm an admin and I make the rules, your source is unreliable (translation: I don't like it, and my opinion is FACT)" and so on. Well, if we try everything and it fails, all we can do is "get over it". Wikipedia would go back to being great once more if we can just curb these people. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 14, 2010, 8:11 pm