Moesha - TV Shows
This show is really unwatchable. I tried watching it, but Moesha is really getting on my nerves. One BTF moment is when Moesha tried to get in the concert to see Brandy. Brandy who play as Moesha who tried to see Brandy who play herself but they the same person, WTF? But the biggest BTF moment in the history of what I saw in this show was Moesha turned down a car. Her dad works really hard to earn enough money for the car for her brithday. that car isn't one of those cheap used car either, it looked like a brand new sports car or a convertable. What did she do? She whines about it telling her dad that, she wanted a jeep instead? I wanted to scream so loud and throw the remote, it's not even funny. Thoughout the whole episode, she whines, cries, and complains that this isn't what she want and she wanted a jeep. If any our parents ever buy us even an used convertable, we so grateful and happy to our parents, but not Moesha though. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 16, 2011, 8:38 am

Maury - TV Shows
This show is funny to watch sometimes when there nothing else on. Between Marisol and Geogretta, they had sex with over half of the American population. South Park is so right on when they make fun of Maury. Especially Cartman acted like a wild teen saying, "whateva, I do what I want" and the wild teens on Maury in real life keep saying "whateva", very lol funny. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 16, 2011, 8:05 am

Zula Patrol, The - TV Shows
The show is alright except for that talking hairpiece. Way it looks, it freak the crap out of me, I couldn't even watch the show now with that thing in it. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 6:25 am

Kirby: Right Back At Ya! - TV Shows
It's one those another reason why some video games shoudn't be a cartoon show or this case an anime. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 6:12 am

Insider, The - TV Shows
I saw a clip on Youtube when they have that idiot ambulance chaser, Lisa Bloom screaming at Gary Coleman for no reason. He answered the question already and she still asked the same thing! He so got mad when he left that he had a stroke, only a few months later, he died of another stroke. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 6:03 am

Keeping Up With The Kardashians - TV Shows
I can't believe this crap is so popular that it spawns spin-offs like Kim goes to NY, Kourtney in Miami, etc. It shows what America has very low standards nowadays when it comes to watch shows to entertain. What's next for a spinoff Kris Jenner in the toilet. Thanks Ryan Seacrest for dumbing down America entertainment value further than it is already is. -- Submitted By: () on January 15, 2011, 5:49 am

Big Bad Beetleborgs - TV Shows
I thought it be corny at first but it turn out to be a fairl decent show. I definely remembered flabber though, he looks like Jay Leno, Ronald Mcdonald, and Elvis all rolled into one. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 5:34 am

Mucha Lucha! - TV Shows
A cartoon about annoying loud hyperactive mexicans sterotypes,no thanks. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 14, 2011, 9:42 pm

Modern Family - TV Shows
Sophomore slump? I still watch and enjoy the show, but it's not nearly as good as it was last year. In fact, the laughs over the last 3-4 episodes have been sparse. I have to say the episode with James Marsden was maybe the worst episode so far in the series. His character added nothing whatsoever to the episode and felt almost tacked on at the last second. The storyline with Phil/Claire and the fast driver was predictable. Jay and Gloria's storyline with the bike felt totally forced. That's the problem with this season. Last season, it seemed to all come naturally. Now, the jokes and storylines seem forced and trying way too hard to be cute or funny. I don't think the show has boned the fish officially yet, but if the quality of writing doesn't pick up in the second half of this season, I might have to revisit that notion. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 14, 2011, 4:09 pm

Heroes - TV Shows
Really enjoyed the first season. Human emotion and complex plots were perfectly tangled together. Second season, the writer's strike killed this show. It was obvious the writers on the show knew the strike was happening, so in place of a solid story and strong writing it was almost as if they wrote like they were flinging spaghetti to the wall and whatever stuck stayed and everything else magically disappeared. Too many plots, storylines and more turned it into one huge ball of mass confusion. When it came back after the strike, I, like most people, stopped caring. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 14, 2011, 4:00 pm

Freakazoid! - TV Shows
Freakazoid never boned - whoever pulled the plug on it was the one who boned big time. Freakazoid was crazy, funny, and very entertaining. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 14, 2011, 9:58 am

South Park - TV Shows
I thought South Park was okay when it first started, drifted away from it and its been on fire the past 3 years with its best episodes, hasn't boned the fish yet. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:53 pm

Justice League - TV Shows
Excellent Show ! Justice League was an hour long and focused on the 7 characters ( Superman, Batman , Wonder Woman , Green Lantern, Flash , Hawkgirl , Martian Manhunter ). Good character depth and action. The show switched to Justice League Unlimited and became 30 minutes long and streamlined the story and focused on many different characters instead of the main 7. JLU was pretty much perfect and I think I could watch at least another 3 years worth of episodes if they kept going. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:49 pm

Quantum Leap - TV Shows
Great show. Seasons 2-3 are gold. Season 5 was kinda disappointing because they started jumping into "famous" people which they stayed away from previously. Great ending episode and strong overall quality throughout the series = never boned the fish. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:45 pm

X-Files - TV Shows
Seasons 3-5 are gold. I kinda "loled" at the Krycheck comment because he was an amazing character. I own all of them but Season 8 is terrible. The new agents actually were really good but the stories weren't nearly as good as the earlier episodes. I voted didn't bone the fish because Season 9 does have a few episodes of magic and season 8 is the only major mis-step. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:40 pm

Scrubs - TV Shows
Great show. The show continued to evolve and change and was great through Season 8. I remember liking Seasons 3, 5, and 8 a lot. It seems a lot of people like Seasons 1-3 and then started checking out as the show got more dramatic, aside from the J.D./Elliott twist going on a little too long it was all great. Season 9 had too many changes and lost a lot of the feel from the earlier seasons. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:34 pm

Teletubbies - TV Shows
As soon the baby sun god shows up. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:49 pm

NewsRadio - TV Shows
Hate to say this but Phil Hartman death really affected the show. It's not the show's nor Jon Lovitz's fault. Same thing happen to 8 Simple Rules when John Ritter died. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:43 pm

Just Shoot Me - TV Shows
It's a overall funny show but it boned when they added a new character on the show. The girl with the brooklyn accent add nothing to the show, she's a real-life Poochi. Haven't they learned from the Simpsons -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:29 pm

PJs, The - TV Shows
I love the PJs, it's one of the brillant show on TV. Too bad FOX is such a douche to take this off and keep crap like Glee and American Idol. I hope they come out with the DVDs. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 1:17 pm

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
It already boning with the same fake fights, but with the bell ringing, it adds insult with injury. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 1:05 pm

Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, The - TV Shows
This show give me a headache. I couldn't last even one episode without feeling like punching Jimmy Neutron in the head. Like the poster said below me, it's just plain stupid. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 12:54 pm

Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog - TV Shows
They turn Sonic into a Bugs Bunny ripoff, the only thing good about this is youtube poops like PINGAS. FYI, Jaeel White aka Steve Urkel was the voice of Sonic in this series and Soinc AM. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 12:47 pm

Tour of Duty - TV Shows
RIP, John Dye. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on January 12, 2011, 12:42 pm

Hey Vern, It's Ernest! - TV Shows
Ernest P Whorl was cool. And I'm not just saying that because I live in his home town, Lexington Ky. I remember when the character was nothing more that a guy in a bunch of commercials back in the 70s. I think his peak was something called "Ernest's Family Album." It was probably the only thing besides the early commercials that was actually funny. -- Submitted By: (Joebob) on January 11, 2011, 7:22 pm

Office, The - TV Shows
The Wedding episodes were ridiculous, and not in a good way. -- Submitted By: (cambiot) on January 11, 2011, 3:43 pm

Perils of Penelope Pitstop, The - TV Shows
it jumped where penelope pit stop don't figure out her friend is the actully the hooded claw! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on January 11, 2011, 10:31 am

TaleSpin - TV Shows
Exactly bk, I could watch the Disney afternoons for literally hours on end. So many great shows, so much diversity. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on January 10, 2011, 11:21 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
I'm sick of Fox's obsession with animation on Sundays. This, Family Guy and the way overplayed The Simpsons can all disappear and some live action faire could come in their place. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 10:51 pm

Malcolm in the Middle - TV Shows
This keep me laughing from the beginning to the end. I like it when shows like this don't take itself so seriously, and it never fall for "A very special" epusodes. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:50 pm

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood - TV Shows
Thank God Mr. Rodgers never sold out like seasme street has and watered it down. I remembered the comments in the original website where it said that it used to have a primetime version but it's a little different, I want to know is it true or not? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:20 pm

Thomas and Friends - TV Shows
The last time I watch it was a very long time ago when Geogre Carlin was narrating, I didn't know they still show it or now but I saw it last year and it was like it's not even the same show anymore. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:01 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
FOX took off American Dad for this crap? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 8:43 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
This is a new show that just came on. Horrible!!! This is the worst, bad animation, bad writing, what are they thinking. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 10, 2011, 6:37 pm

George Lopez - TV Shows
It was a great show, but it started getting annoying with Carmen's bloated angst, then Georges niece coming in from nowhere was a bad move. To stephanie, THANK YOU! Someone else agree's with me that the episode with the bathroom renovation was horrible. Bennie is a heartless bitch who blamed all her problems on her own son. How is it Georges fault she couldn't keep her legs closed? -- Submitted By: (Mr.Zimpy) on January 10, 2011, 5:05 pm

TaleSpin - TV Shows
How I miss the Disney Afternoon! Nothing better than coming home, grabbing a Coke from the fridge and some Oreos and watching some great cartoons. What I really loved were the theme songs. They all were great, but this one might be my favorite of them all. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 4:46 pm

Glee - TV Shows
Extremely overrated show that is a media darling because it's overly gay and promoting everything gay is the "in" thing to do right now. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 11:54 am

Green Acres - TV Shows
I loved this show as a child (my parents never cared for it), but I only developed a true appreciation for this show when I revisited it as an adult (college student). To echo what others have said, this sitcom was way ahead of it's time. I loved how it, in so many ways, poked fun at itself and had this seeming self-awareness of itself being a television show (ie: last portion of opening credits are superimposed over a scene of Lisa and Oliver sleeping in their bedroom. As the last name fades out, Lisa wakes up, sits up in the bed and awakens Oliver to tell him that she had just had the strangest dream. Oliver inquires about it and she continues 'I just dreamt that the name was floating above our bed'). The writers were also very skilled at taking a gag at the beginning of the show and repeatedly blindside you with it for the remainder of the episode and never wear it out (ie: the Hotcakes bubbling the tune 'Auld Lang Syne'). One of these days, I will probably buy a DVD set of this show (assuming it's available). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 10, 2011, 10:35 am

Sarah Palin's Alaska - TV Shows
I liked Sara better when she was Peggy on King Of The Hill. -- Submitted By: (Understated) on January 9, 2011, 10:07 pm

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
Loved him. Have no idea how he was related to Uncle Scrooge McDuck, though. Never saw the pilot episode. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:39 pm

TaleSpin - TV Shows
Should have gotten at least another season or two. It still had alot of heart left as best as I remember when it stopped airing new episodes, but I was young when it was at it's prime. I loved how the Jungle Book characters came to life living like humans, but still in the wild world of pirates and smuggling, cannons and airplanes. Awesome show IMO. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:38 pm

Charmed - TV Shows
Not one of the four Charmed girls could really act, so I just didn't believe it, since it was clear they didn't believe it. So mediocre for the Fantasy genre. Sad stain on television history. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:35 pm

South Park - TV Shows
So much has happened to change this cartoon over the years, but it still does what it did over a decade ago for me. It made me laugh at the current state of affairs. If you're really young, you might not even get the significance of the earlier season's, but you will probably still enjoy the new episodes. Yes, tons of controversy. That's what made so many people watch over the years. None of that controversy has killed the show. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:33 pm

Tales from the Crypt - TV Shows
I thought the Crypt Keeper was a woman when I was young. He/she was the creepiest thing I ever saw at bedtime when I was younger than 5. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:31 pm

7th heaven - TV Shows
It boned day one, I only watch this when there is nothing on back then. It's too melodramaic, I mean the parents and his siblings overreacted when Matt smoking weed, they treated them like he killed somebody. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:41 am

Full House - TV Shows
I would say Day 1, but it wasn't half crappy until Michelle became the star of the show and it became fully crap. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:31 am

TaleSpin - TV Shows
One of the best cartoons of the '90s. TaleSpin rules! -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:22 am

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
That is the show that defines the '90s of my childhood. Darkwing Duck rules! Too bad today cartoons is not even close to good, it's either too annoying, pointless, or just plain unfunny because of of the sake of being PC. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:18 am

Adventures from the Book of Virtues - TV Shows
I remember that show, it seems to be a decent show. It's lot better than today cartoons, that for sure. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:08 am

Prison Break - TV Shows
You hit right on the nail cfc2011, they should have ended it sailing to the sunset with his girlfriend on his arms on something like that. But they got greedy and instead make that crap called season 3. Now we got recycled plots, death of Sarah with a head in a box. After that I stopped watching, although I checked season 4 for a peek and I saw they brought back Sarah again, don't care how because season 4 going suck anyways. Thanks FOX for ruining another great show. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 8:27 am

American Idol - TV Shows
Why would anyone watch this trash -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:08 am

Tom and Jerry - TV Shows
Tom & Jerry was originally made for movie theaters. During the 70s cartoon violence and political correctness reared its ugly head. cartoons like Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry got censored. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:36 am

Extreme Trains - TV Shows
The host of this show was just so annoying. And they never showed anything that I would consider extreme -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:15 am

Office, The - TV Shows
The only thing worse then a reality show is a show pretending to be a reality show. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:09 am

Modern Family - TV Shows
This show sucks I dont get it Ed O Neil is better then this -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:08 am

Samantha Who? - TV Shows
This is a very good show I dont understand why it got canceled -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:05 am

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
Rachel Maddow is an idiot. She has no clue. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:02 am

Ashes to Ashes - TV Shows
I would say that this show initially jumped the shark, and then reverse-jumped the shark. Series 1 was pretty dreadful, but series 2 was great and series 3 was fantastic. The series finale made my top 10 series finales. -- Submitted By: (tabenx) on January 8, 2011, 9:51 am

Nanny, The - TV Shows
So funny, never boned! I didn't really mind the marriage episode. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 8, 2011, 9:42 am

Hot In Cleveland - TV Shows
It seems a bit cutesy at times but their is a likeable chemistry between the stars. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 7:44 am

S#*! My Dad Says - TV Shows
This is one of the funniest new shows -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:42 pm

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
Dr Phil the quack -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:39 pm

Daily Show, The - TV Shows
The Daily Show boned the fish in 2006 when Stephen Colbert, Rod Coddry, Steve Carell and Ed Helms went off for bigger and better things. Around this time, the show ceased being a fake news show. Such recurring segments like "Even Stevphen" "We Love Showbiz" "This Week In God" and "Produce Pete" were discontinued and now each night is the same. Jon does two segments on how bad the Republicans and the media are by showing videoclips, make a fuuny face, make a joke, and repeat. And today's correspondents aren't as good as the previous crew with the exception to Samatha Bee. And they are hardly even around too. Maybe the occasional field report and maybe a in studio appeaerance here and there, but that is about it. Why couldn't the writers make up some new segments for the current cast? Only proves they just want Jon's face on there at all times. -- Submitted By: (tvfan) on January 7, 2011, 4:56 pm

Legends of the Hidden Temple - TV Shows
Loved this show as a kid. Always cheered on the Red Jaguars for some reason, though the Silver Snakes always seemed to win. Kirk Fogg was awful as a host, but people tuned in to watch Olmec and see the temple runs. The variety on this show was great. Sometimes you'd cross the moat on an inner tube, other times you'd have to climb across a cargo ladder upside down. No one ever seemed to win the temple runs. I always felt bad for the kids that got stuck with the Universal Studios grand prize instead of the trip to the Caribbean or something cool like that. The guards used to scare the crap out of me. Nickelodeon needs to bring back some of these game shows. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 7, 2011, 4:40 pm

Care Bears, The - TV Shows
Made a Grumpy bear stuffed toy back in the day- the thing was so darn cute I still have it to this day! Care bears --esp. Grumpy -- still rock! -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on January 7, 2011, 11:51 am

Detriot 1-8-7 - TV Shows
Yeah, another cop show, but it has something most of the others don't: cinematography. That, plus crisp, somewhat understated direction, a talented cast, and the gritty Detroit visuals make it very watchable, at least for me... -- Submitted By: (JohnWest) on January 7, 2011, 5:25 am

Samson and Goliath - TV Shows
Hanna-Barbera made a number of good cartoon series, but they made a number of bad ones as well. This series aired alongside Space Kidettes, which was more appealing for the younger set. Samson was more of an action series for the older set. But this was pretty cheesy from the start. The dog turns into a lion with laser eye beams?!? Either they should have made him a regular cat that turns into a lion, or made him a dog that changes to a wolf. Either alternative would have made more sense. I'm not even sure there were any female characters in this series. Even the Space Kidettes had at least one girl in their group. Overall, Samson was the routine superhero beating giant creatures and opponents show. Nothing all that special here. -- Submitted By: (TVvuer69) on January 6, 2011, 9:36 pm

T. J. Hooker - TV Shows
The only reason i would watch is Heather Locklear other than that it sucked -- Submitted By: (hammer) on January 6, 2011, 9:25 pm

Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
That's cool Pelirojo. I personally knew several families where the oldest child literally could've been a parent of the youngest child, and sometimes you'd have nephews OLDER than their uncles. Yes, it's possible. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 6, 2011, 5:51 pm

Popeye - TV Shows
When Popeye switched shirts. Popeye with the black shirt was a bad ass sailor who continuously kicked Bluto's butt for Olive Oil. Popeye with the white shirt was a watered down family-friendly version who was too happy and not edgy enough. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 6, 2011, 3:24 pm

Legend of Tarzan, The - TV Shows
I loved this show. It picked right up where the movie left off and showed Tarzan and Jane's budding relationship as well as her and Archie's adjustment to life among the gorillas. I loved watching Turk and Tantor's interactions and how they "helped" Archie with his experiments, usually with disastrous results. I also loved Jane's closeness with Kala and how Kala was able to give her insight into Tarzan's personality when she had trouble understanding him sometimes. -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on January 6, 2011, 3:08 pm

Project G.e.e.K.e.R. - TV Shows
As far as I'm concerned, Project Geeker never boned the fish. It had awesome characters and a compelling story line from start to finish and, as I remember, ended quite well. Noah ruled! -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on January 6, 2011, 3:05 pm

Arthur - TV Shows
Thank you! I was hoping I wasn't the only one who approved of Arthur hitting DW. But they undo any sense of justice being served by having Binky hit Arthur later on! And everyone coming down with diverse diseases? It's a parade of "Very Special" episodes. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 6, 2011, 12:56 pm

Toddlers & Tiaras - TV Shows
God, why can't these people just let their kids be kids? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 6, 2011, 12:53 pm

Pinky and the Brain - TV Shows
The episode with Larry was actually a protest by the creators. The network demanded a third character, but the creators refused because it would destroy the chemistry between Pinky and Brain. As a form of protest, they made this episode, as a form of parody on Jump The Shark. It's the only episode with Larry, as he also was temporarily added to the main credits. -- Submitted By: (Steven1991) on January 6, 2011, 9:27 am

Stargate SG-1 - TV Shows
Jonas Quinn was a good character, though i"m glad Daniel returned. It totally boned for me when O'Neill left, from that moment, the serie went totally down. The new characters are terrible, Teal'c grows hair, and the plots are becoming more and more terrible. The Ori are lame villians, what happened to the Goa'uld? The 200 episode was sick, the serie was just parodying itself. Thank God the serie stopped after season 10. -- Submitted By: (Steven1991) on January 6, 2011, 9:22 am

Popeye - TV Shows
Friedrich, As best I can make out, there was some confusion as to whether the newer producers of the cartoon series owned the original character of Bluto outright so they made a more obese rendition and called him Brutus for a time but they're supposed to be the same character. Now, why they'd think they owned Popeye, Olive, Swea' pea and the Sea Hag but NOT Bluto makes me wonder if what kind of spinach they may have been smoking! LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:48 am

Roman Holidays, The - TV Shows
I'm not exactly sure but the Hanna-Barbera deal of transferring then-contemporary suburban sitcom family antics to Romans just didn't work as well as it did with cavemen or a futuristic settings! Why I was far more willing to suspend belief re dinosaurs living at the same time as humans in "The Flintstones" than I was a teen being able to chisel a 'record' album on a stone disc, defies logic. Perhaps HB had simply gone to the well one too many times with that formula or maybe I was more interested in seeing Romans at least vaguely realistically portrayed than I was in cavemen or future folk! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:43 am

New Zoo Revue - TV Shows
It was weird enough even without the knowledge of that outtake! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:16 am

Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
DolFan, My parents had me somewhat late in life long before it became trendy . Since it's not smart to say too much about oneself on the 'Net, I'll do a ballpark deal and just say that around the time I was born, "Bonanza", "The Andy Griffith Show" and "The Lucy Show" were all prime time network shows- and all of them infinitely more entertaining than "Lawrence Welk"!LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 6, 2011, 8:12 am

Hey Arnold! - TV Shows
Never boned. Arnold was a down-to-earth kid with his heart in the right place, and there were lots of good episodes. Personal favorite would be when they had a snow day - I still smile at the line "I hate the snow, I hate the snow..." -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 5, 2011, 10:43 pm

Crocodile Hunter, The - TV Shows
It boned when he did the "kid as a Milk Bone" dangle with a crocodile. Somebody with half a brain would know better than to pull a stunt like that. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 5, 2011, 10:41 pm

Fear Factor - TV Shows
Gross-out takes my vote. Ugh! -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 5, 2011, 10:38 pm

Nanny 911 - TV Shows
If you don't discipline your kids, don't whine about them being out of control. As a parent, it's YOUR responsibility (not the government's, not the school's, not anybody else's) to set limits and enforce them as the kid gets older. It's not rocket science. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 5, 2011, 10:35 pm

Whitest Kids U' Know, The - TV Shows
From what I've seen, some WKUK stuff is quite funny (I like Wheel of Money as well as Pizza Bagels). I'd have to see a lot more than just a few random clips on YouTube before I know for sure if they're still going strong or boned the fish. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 5, 2011, 10:26 pm

Attack of the Show - TV Shows
It realied too much on the sex factor, every joke is a tit, butt, porn, beer joke. It gets boring when your supposed to show technology and video games. Plus I hate that terribly unfunny Zack Selwyn, he boned the show so hard it was actually funny trying to watch him attempt acting. -- Submitted By: (Mr.Zimpy) on January 5, 2011, 4:39 pm

Mommies, The - TV Shows
what ever happend to carolyn and marylyn or the mommies boy they were huge during the late 80's to the early 90's then they not there anymore! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on January 5, 2011, 1:25 pm

Mike & Molly - TV Shows
that showed sucked! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on January 5, 2011, 1:23 pm

Sabrina the Teenage Witch - TV Shows
exit..stage left dreama she was on the second season then last we saw her she was checking on sabrina but the first show of the new season POOF gone! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on January 5, 2011, 1:21 pm

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
Darkwing Duck kicked ass! -- Submitted By: (Mr.Zimpy) on January 5, 2011, 5:33 am

Clifford the Big Red Dog - TV Shows
I remember a comment on the site which shall not be named in which the commentor said it JTS for him when his daughter asked him, "Daddy, where does Clifford go poop?" Hilarious! -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 5, 2011, 1:36 am

Wonderbug - TV Shows
Ahhhhhh The Wonderbug. Always enjoyed the theme song to that one. As I recall, there was this one character on the show who, when they got into a jam, would start concocting some wildly fantastic plan only to be interrupted by one of the other characters who has a more rational plan. The guy would always start out something like this: "I have an idea! All we need is 16 garbage cans. A bowling ball. 8000 feet of dental floss, 3 cross-eyed chimpanzees and a roller rink. What we'll do is...." Just once, I actually wanted to hear how one of these insane plans would play out. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 4, 2011, 9:03 pm

New Zoo Revue - TV Shows
Yep. It's still out there on YouTube. I'm not going to provide a link considering the rather crude nature of the humor. Not what you'd call 'PC'. But, it's still out there. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 4, 2011, 8:50 pm

O'Reilly Factor, The - TV Shows
O'Reilly has been pretty boring and predictable lately. His guests are almost all limited to Fox personalities and contributors and it's pretty yawn inducing. I don't know why he still has Dick Morris on since he's now come out as a Republican cheerleader so having him along with Karl Rove is redundant. O'Reilly used to have diverse guests(both from the left and right) who were usually knowledgeable about the topic and brought there own perspective and there would be robust debate. Now, he might land a good guest occaisionally and then have the usual cast of characters analyze his interview. He's pretty much been on cruise control the last couple of years. -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on January 4, 2011, 7:10 pm

Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
Wait a minute...if Pelirojo's parents were born in the 20s, how old does that make him??? LOL -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 4, 2011, 6:00 pm

Hee Haw - TV Shows
True story: in college I was in a frat with Lulu's son. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on January 4, 2011, 5:58 pm

Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
Pelirojo- LOL!!! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 4, 2011, 3:24 pm

Hee Haw - TV Shows
This was required Saturday evening viewing in my grandparents house when I was a kid. First Lawrence Welk (that was my Grandmothers favorite) then Hee-Haw (my grandfathers fave). One did not dare even THINK of asking to change the channel while either of these were on the air. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 4, 2011, 3:22 pm

New Zoo Revue - TV Shows
Found some funny stuff on YouTube several years ago regarding this show. Story is: Supposedly the actors who played the animals were some old-school off-off-Broadway actors who had the raunchiest senses of humor and would do little improvised skits to entertain the crew between set-ups. LOL funny stuff if you can find it still. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 4, 2011, 3:19 pm

Rifleman, The - TV Shows
Yes, going in, you know that ol' Lucas McCain's gonna shoot somebody before the show ends, but all in all it's still a pretty watchable show. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 4, 2011, 2:59 pm