Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) - TV Shows
I saw an old episode of TMNT and I can't get over why April always wore that ugly yellow outfit all the time. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on April 15, 2012, 12:52 am

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Series
I saw an old episode of TMNT, and can't get over why April wore that ugly yellow outfit all the time. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on April 15, 2012, 12:46 am

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
I can definitely agree, Robert. This is the first presidential election that I'm eligible to vote in, and I'll probably vote for Obama, because, while I do have a few criticisms for Obama (such as his spending), I do have a few compliments (such as the killing of Bin Laden), not to mention that I feel that most of the criticisms that I have with Obama also apply to Romney (and I already have several criticisms for Romney). I also feel that it would be more fair to compare 8 years of Obama to 8 years of Bush than 4 years of Obama to 8 years of Bush. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on April 15, 2012, 12:03 am

Munsters, The - TV Shows
I always felt there were two kinds of people, those who like the Addams Family and those who like the Munsters. Personally I've always been in the Munster category. I know they changed up the Marilyn character a few times but her role was really minimal, the ugly duckling of the family. I simply thing the chemistry between Herman and Grandpa was more than enough to counteract any shortcomings the series may have had. As I stated earlier they were only on for two seasons so there couldn't be enough time to bone. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 14, 2012, 11:42 pm

Three Stooges, The - TV Shows
Joe Bag of Donuts, I knew that Moe, Shemp and Curly Howard had been brothers originally named Moses, Samuel and Jerome 'Babe' Horwitz. Curly [NOT Curly Joe] was easily the best of the six but he proved to be an unhappy clown. In order to get the part, he actually shaved his own wavy,chestnut locks but ever after would consider himself unattractive and would grow out his hair whenever they were out of production. Ironically though, as innocent and awkward as he seemed in character, he was quite the ladies' man offscreen who'd marry four times [Moe, Shemp and Larry each only had one spouse and none of them divorced]. Yeah, Shemp was an okay sub but his character wasn't an innocent like Curly and he seemed more manic and annoying. Shemp had had a steady movie career as a supporting comedic player for quite a few years before Curly's stroke caused him to rally to save the family enterprise. Moe also once disclosed that as fearless as Shemp was re comedy, he was a 'fraidy cat' offscreen who never learned to drive. The two Curly Joes are better simply skipped, IMO. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 14, 2012, 4:10 pm

Beverly Hillbillies - TV Shows
Joe Bag of Donuts, And did you ever consider that during that time, Elvis WAS a bona fide Beverly Hillbilly even if he spent the bulk of his time in Memphis? LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Green Acres - TV Shows
Joe Bag of Donuts, I liked your post here. I myself have subscribed to a third theory- that Oliver won the initial battle getting Lisa to Hooterville but Lisa has continuously won the war by adjusting to Hooterville via treating her fellow citizens like visiting dignitaries while Oliver keeps losing it (in every way possible) by being so condescending. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 14, 2012, 3:43 pm

Food Allergies - Random Topics
Stephanie, While I agree that hypochondria re so many physical and mental health issues is encouraged more than ever, there are folks who DO genuinely have the condition of food allergies so let's not dis actual sufferers. If I know someone's allergic to something, a momentary inconvenience on my part of finding safe,edible substitutes is worth ensuring their continued good health- not to mention good manners. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 14, 2012, 3:37 pm

Three Stooges, The - TV Shows
If anyone should see the new movie, please don't start a reason here that the movie caused them to bone. Instead, start a new topic altogether and call it The Three Stooges (2012) or something. I hate seeing new actors cause a classic series to bone. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 14, 2012, 3:03 am

Rush - Music Groups
Rush has consistently done what few other bands have managed to do. Be unique. Rush doesn't follow trends, they make trends. They don't worry about what the latest sound is and try to imitate it. They don't bone, they roll the bones. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 14, 2012, 2:54 am

M*A*S*H - TV Shows
Reading over the comments and reasons for boning, quite a few people think MASH boned for quite a few various reasons. They cite Col Blake dying and everyone from Radar to Trapper and Major Burns leaving. As I stated way back in an earlier comment, this is a military unit and moves do happen. Furthermore, this is wartime so deaths happen as well. I absolutely loved the first three seasons when they had Trapper, Burns, and Col Blake, but I think the replacements worked because each didn't try to replace the character. Col Potter was a career soldier vs. Col Blake who was a draftee. Winchester was an uppercrust snobby Boston native vs. Burns who was a butt kissing career soldier, and BJ was more of a family man and father vs. the freewheeling Trapper. Klinger wasn't as funny when he took off the dresses and started playing soldier. Poor Hawkeye, Hotlips, and Father Mulcahey couldn't leave Korea if their lives depended on it. All in all though, for an eleven year show I'd say they kept it pretty fresh with the scrips and didn't seem to rehash ideas. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 14, 2012, 12:19 am

I Dream of Jeannie - TV Shows
Another classic that hasn't been on TV Land or anywhere else for years now. I think a few people need to go reread the reasons for boning the fish which were carried over from the old jump the shark days. Boning means the show has run it's course and they ran out of ideas which is why they usually marry someone off, or a new kid shows up, or they move, or maybe jump over a tank with a shark in it. One of the categories on this show is the fact the censors wouldn't let Barbara Eden show her navel. That wasn't her decision, it was the television censors. That is not a valid reason for boning. You could say her and Tony Nelson marrying is a reason, or maybe the color episodes, or the 4th season or something like that, but the navel censorship. That's like saying Barack Obama boned the fish because he's black, or John Goodman boned because he's a man. Get it? -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 13, 2012, 11:19 pm

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution - TV Shows
Self-Righteous Food Nazi takes on the Big Bad Evil Corporations *yawn* -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on April 13, 2012, 8:49 am

Madonna - Music Groups
Her most recent album debuted at #1 but it's already falling fast off the charts. I think she is alienating her long time fans by trying to be trendy, like collaborating with talentless rappers and using the F-word in her songs. I don't think she is getting too many new fans either. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on April 12, 2012, 1:37 pm

Food Allergies - Random Topics
I notice that. Everything "gluten free" flaunts it in big red letters. What's with the sudden gluten allergy epidemic? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 12, 2012, 1:30 pm

Burger King - Random Topics
As far as burgers go, BK beats Wendy's (though Wendy's is OK). But when it comes to chicken sandwiches, Wendy's spicy chicken fillet beats any of BK's chicken choices (though their tendercrisp is tasty). -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 12, 2012, 1:24 pm

Amazing World of Gumball, The - TV Shows
A dysfunctional family. A harried housewife. A stupid, lazy father. A smart yet misunderstood sister. A hyperactive trouble making brother. Hmmm...where have I seen this formula before? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 12, 2012, 1:06 pm

Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - Random Topics
It's not the kids' fault. They're so used to crap that it's considered normal to them. Then again, they didn't really have that much to choose from this year. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 12, 2012, 1:01 pm

Shirt Tales - TV Shows
Lame storylines, lame jokes (or no jokes at all), and boring. What would anyone expect from a show based on characters from greeting cards? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 12, 2012, 12:59 pm

Regular Show - TV Shows
On your advice, "()", I decided to give this show a try. Glad I did: it's actually pretty good. And funny. A lot of commercials for it make it look stupid, so I guess you should never judge a show based on its commercials. I was surprised to learn Rigby's actually a raccoon. I always thought he was some sort of lemur...or a red panda. Cartoon Network has a lot of gum-themed characters lately: Adventure Time's Princess Bubblegum, Regular Show's Benson the gumball machine, and The Amazing World of Gumball's Gumball the cat. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 12, 2012, 12:57 pm

Two and a Half Men - TV Shows
No Charlie, not funny! End of story. -- Submitted By: (jimdcarter) on April 11, 2012, 10:52 pm

Food Allergies - Random Topics
The "thing" now is to have a gluten allergy (which is an oxymoron in and of itself - there's no such thing - it's called Celiac Disease.) but to have to shop organic only. I think it's a trend created by the organic grocers! -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on April 11, 2012, 3:33 pm

Whataburger - Random Topics
I just thought Whataburger was in Texas only. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on April 11, 2012, 3:31 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Well, looks like Santorum is out of the race (mainly due to his daughter's illness), so it now seems that Romney will likely get the GOP nomination. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on April 10, 2012, 4:56 pm

John Lennon - Music Groups
Never boned the fish except when he got whipped by Yoko Ono -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on April 10, 2012, 3:15 pm

Three Stooges, The - TV Shows
Curly was hands down the best, but even most of the Shemp shorts made up to 1952 are watchable, after which the shorts were recycled, except for a few scenes. Most of the Joe shorts sucked, but there were some i liked -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on April 10, 2012, 3:13 pm

Green Acres - TV Shows
An absolute classic that never boned. A classic "fish out of water" formula with two theories. One was that since Lisa never wanted to move to the farm, she recruited the people of Hooterville to do what they could through bizarre behavior to drive Oliver crazy so that he would give up his dream of being a farmer and move back to the city. The second theory is that all of those things really did occur. Arnold the pig really did communicate with everyone. Mr Haney really did happen to show up with exactly what you needed on his truck. Personally, I like the second theory. It's a lot more fun. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 10, 2012, 1:19 am

Gomer Pyle USMC - TV Shows
An absolute classic that I haven't seen shown anywhere for at least 10 years. Luckily all episodes are on DVD and in my collection I might add. I don't think this show ever came close to boning at all. Of course it's not a true representation of the Marines. It was never intended to be. The strict environment of the Marine Corps served as a contrast to the character of Gomer Pyle. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 10, 2012, 1:14 am

Beverly Hillbillies - TV Shows
A classic "fish out of water" sitcom. Great acting, great scripts, what more can you say? It's really everyone's fantasy to come upon a huge sum of money and move into a mansion. The show ran a little thin on ideas the last couple of seasons but it's still better than nearly every show in prime time today. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 10, 2012, 1:10 am

Cannonball Run, The - Movie Series
I don't think you can bone when you really don't take yourself too serious in the first place. These guys looked like they drank all day during filming and made up stuff as they went along. I don't think they were thinking Oscar at any point. It would have been fun to be on that set. No boning here. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 9, 2012, 11:22 pm

George Carlin - Celebrities
Somewhere in the world there is the world's worst doctor and somebody has an appointment with him tomorrow. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 9, 2012, 6:01 pm

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
I agree with you, Joe, actually. They should've left the old H50 rest. Unless, as you they bring back the original actors, which in this case is pretty much impossible. the new one I can watch sometimes, but as I said the idea of Steve and Danny trading one-liners is just not right. I saw an episode the other night and every time Steve and Danny are in the car together the one-liners start. the first time or two this wasn't so bad but it really gets lame after a while. I miss Jack Lord and James McArthur. there was a winning team. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on April 9, 2012, 12:56 pm

Battlestar Galactica 2004 - TV Shows
I see that now "Blood and Chrome" was deep sixed by SfFy. The comparisons between this show and the Matrix Films- Great premise, started off great- tons of fan interest- writers cant find out what to do, go in odd directions that make no sense to get to an ending that is only enjoyed by the most ardent (read: stupid) fanboys is quite shocking- this could have been the greatest sci-fi show of all time, and it ended up not being close. Boned after New Caprica into Boned oblivion. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 8, 2012, 8:33 pm

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
Has anyone submitted the new show? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 8, 2012, 8:30 pm

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
Lrbloom, I was talking about the description. Anyway, I just don't think it's fair for any show to be victim to a silly remake. Say what you will about an original show but once they wrap it should be a done deal unless the original actors are coming back. I tried watching the new one and I didn't make it through an episode. The new version has nothing to do with the old one except Hawaii. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 8, 2012, 6:10 am

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
The wikipedia does refer to both shows - however the text copied anpasted herein may have been edited slightly to save space. The artical about the 2010 remake reboot is shorter. However it is inevitable that comparisons between the new and the old should take place and as long as nothing vulgar is printed it would likely make no difference whether they were seperately listed or not since there will be no way to stop people from coimparing the two -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on April 7, 2012, 4:22 pm

Three Stooges, The - TV Shows
The stooges are classics, almost canonical since they first started filming shorts in the early 30's, some 80 plus years ago. How many knew that Moe, Shemp, & Curly were brothers? How many knew that Shemp was with the stooges before Curly, then came back to replace Curly as the third stooge after Curly's stroke? How many people knew there were six total stooges? There was Moe & Larry, then four different "third" stooges; Shemp, Curly, Joe, and Curly Joe. Great trivia for a classic show and pretty decent movies. The stooges rock. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 7, 2012, 6:22 am

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
Read the description of the show and nowhere does it ever mention the 2010 version of the show, yet this is the current number 2 reason people are citing that it boned. Please, whenever a show is remade such as this one, instead of going to the original show and starting a reason it boned was the remake, just start a new show altogether and put the year afterwards. This should be two different shows, Hawaii Five-O, then Hawaii Five-O (2010). The original Five-O did not bone but the 2010 version was BOA (Boned on Arrival). -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 7, 2012, 3:26 am

Is it just me, or has there been a lot of vote stuffing lately? -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on April 7, 2012, 12:13 am

Matrix - Movie Series
the matrix reloaded was the ONLY time I ever fell asleep in a movie theater. that should say something -- Submitted By: (wambamsam) on April 6, 2012, 11:16 pm

Charles Manson - Celebrities
I agree. He should have been offed YEARS ago. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 6, 2012, 6:20 pm

Whataburger - Random Topics
Best burgers ever, that a chain can produce! DolFan, I don't know where you live but apparently Whataburger's are only in the Southern States. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on April 6, 2012, 1:52 pm

Cable TV - Random Topics
They raise their rates so just pick up the phone and call them. Ask for a better rate and they'll usually give it to you. If not, threaten to leave and they will give you a better deal. They still suck though. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 5, 2012, 8:03 pm

Charles Manson - Celebrities
What is the purpose of keeping vermin such as this alive? Curiosity? California is just too liberal sometimes for it's own good. We love talking about all the bad stuff this guy did years ago but we let him live well in prison and let him spout off his nonsense every couple of years when a reporter needs to boost his ratings with an interview. The Devil is looking up at us from the depths of hell saying, would you please send him down already. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 5, 2012, 6:33 pm

Lisa Robin Kelly - Celebrities
SSM I agree with your 1st entry. It's a damn shame, I liked her too. I hope she doesn't end up like Dana Plato. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on April 5, 2012, 6:19 pm

Jack Lord - Celebrities
He made Hawaii 5-0 the classic that it is. He was always calm and played it cool when everyone else was trying to make sense of something. He would just say..Kono, go check out the beach, Danno..Bring in Mr. X, and you (looking at the secretary), get me a cup of coffee, it's going to be a long night. This guy was cool before Fonzie even knew what cool was. NEVER, EVER, BONED. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 5, 2012, 6:19 pm

Chuck Norris - Celebrities
How in heaven's name do people say Chuck Norris has boned the fish? I'm assuming those individuals who voted for him boning the fish are now dead. How do Chuck Norris jokes make him bone the fish? He didn't write them and had nothing to do with them. Seven people said he boned because he wants creationism taught in schools. I never knew he said that but what's the problem there? I am all for teaching various theories of all subjects which enriches discussion and encourages critical thinking. Do we want students to be simply taught straight from a textbook and that's it. Accept this and nothing else? That's not education, that's indoctrination. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 5, 2012, 6:00 pm

Food Allergies - Random Topics
I'm allergic to PC BS. -- Submitted By: (Locutus) on April 5, 2012, 2:30 pm

Food Allergies - Random Topics
I'm allergic to PC BS. -- Submitted By: (Locutus) on April 5, 2012, 2:28 pm

Mariah Carey - Music Groups
She went from being a white-ish pop star to a black ghetto rapper. Big time bone. -- Submitted By: (Locutus) on April 5, 2012, 2:27 pm

West Wing, The - TV Shows
Googalash, I don't care if shows make fun of politicians. Lord knows they ALL deserve it. What I am tired of is the left leaning writers and producers behind the shows constantly writing stuff that reflects their own views. I've always watched SNL skits and laughed just as hard when they poke fun and Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and both Bushes as I do when they make fun of Clinton and Obama. The West Wing was just like the movie "The American President" where every Democrat is noble with good intentions, but just needs to grow a little spine now and then to stand up to the evil, arrogant Republicans. Give me just one example of a Republican on TV doing noble things while the evil Democrat is always trying to thwart him. Just one example. It just gets old. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 5, 2012, 11:16 am

Lucille Ball - Celebrities
How anyone could ever say Lucy boned is beyond me. To me there were only ever two great female comedians, Lucille Ball and Carol Burnett. There are no real female comedians today and I blame the feminist movement. Let me explain. Comedians take one of two paths, they either poke fun at themselves or they make fun of others. Weak comedians make fun of their audience members because they have nothing else. If you walk into a waiting room at the doctors office and fart, instinctively the first thing others will do is laugh, then they'll move away. That's how easy it is to make people laugh. If you fall on your arse people will want to laugh but they'll try not to or else everyone will think they have no empathy. A comedian who just curses for his entire act or makes fun of the fat guy on the front row is no better than the above example. He'll get the easy laugh because he's appealing to the lowest level of comedy. Now for the comedians who poke fun at themselves. This is hard to do because it makes you vulnerable in front of everyone. Most people go through their entire lives trying to avoid situations where others will laugh at them or think they are stupid. These comedians intentionally open themselves up for ridicule, then laugh along with everyone else at themselves. Women today are afraid to do this because the feminist movement has convinced everyone that women are equal to men in every way and shouldn't do anything to make us think otherwise. All we have today are crude female comedians such as Roseanne Barr, Cathy Griffin, Wanda Sykes, etc... Lucy and Carol Burnett were not afraid to make themselves vulnerable and poke a little fun at themselves in the process. That's why they are the only two classics so far. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 5, 2012, 11:07 am

Pokemon - TV Shows
I have been a fan of Pokemon for many years. Even when the show started getting a bit repetitive, I still watched it for the development of Ash\'s character and skills. That is why Unova is the \'jump the shark/bone the fish\' moment for me. Despite several improvements, specifically new pokemon and Team Rocket FINALLY being a serious threat again (always said they could do it if they got over their obsession with Pikachu), all the good things go out the window when Ash goes from semi-pro to novice over the course of a plane trip. For the last two major arcs (Hoenn and Sinnoh), Ash has been the mentor of the group (Brock was more the caretaker). Now he\'s forgetting basic elemental match ups and constantly ignoring the influence of gender. Recently, he even brought only a single pokemon to a three pokemon match because he thought he had an ace in the hole. I\'m too invested to stop watching, and I hold out hope that the writers will see the error of their ways, but it\'s hard for me to enjoy the show as much as I used to. -- Submitted By: (LegionaireB) on April 5, 2012, 10:52 am

Matrix - Movie Series
My patience had already been worn to the max when during the first part of the first movie when it kept changing the premises and what was 'reality' like every five minutes but when that had that revolting metalic spine thing pulled out of Keanu's stomach? Just. No. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 5, 2012, 9:43 am

Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - Random Topics
JayD, I don't agree that all kids have no taste . However; it wouldn't be surprised if the kids who voted that movie tops had been raised by two generations of folks who couldn't be bothered to attempt to teach any manners or taste much less have any respect for their kids re what they said or did in front of them. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 5, 2012, 9:37 am

Charles Lane - Celebrities
Joe Bag of Donuts, He's actually a fairly good nominee. Mr. Lane was a genius at playing mean, but funny skinflints. Oh, and he seemed to have found a warped kind of fountain of youth in that he looked like he was sixty for about sixty years until his death at 102! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 5, 2012, 9:32 am

GEICO Gecko, The - Celebrities
Mr. or Ms.(), The original GEICO Gecko was voiced by Kelsey Grammer not the person who did Morris the Cat[ and, yeah, I remember those commercials]. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 5, 2012, 9:28 am

Valerie Bertinelli - Celebrities
JoeBagofDonuts, So you think being a member of Van Halen is equivilant to being a President of the United States? Hmm, I don't recall voting in any national elections for them! LOL All kidding aside, even though she seems to be more of a flake now than she did when she first became famous as a teen, I have to admit that I'm still charmed by her! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 5, 2012, 9:26 am

Lisa Robin Kelly - Celebrities
There goes her chances being at 'That 70s Show' reuinon special. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on April 4, 2012, 7:45 pm

Spike Lee - Celebrities
Seconded. Gotta love how certain people responded to the Travon Martin shooting by openly encouraging violence towards the person responsible, without even caring if they had the right guy or even noticing the irony. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 4, 2012, 7:41 pm

Burger King - Random Topics
Jp, I never even heard of Whataburger before seeing your post. Now I'm curious. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 4, 2012, 7:27 pm

Alyssa Milano - Celebrities
HA!!! PREACH IT BRUTHA!!! I hate it when female celebs do this. If someone took photos of them nude in their bedroom from a distance without their knowledge or permission that's one thing, trying to get rid of those is perfectly understandable. But don't make a big show of posing nude to get more fame and money, then suddenly pretend you're a nun who would never do such a thing, that's just weak sauce. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 4, 2012, 7:24 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
If Obama didn't bone before, he has now after authorizing the government to seize pretty much anything of yours they want in a "national emergency" which could be declared at any time for any reason. It's the closest America has ever come to a dictatorship, and it's happening on his watch. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/executive-doomsday-order-obama-authorizes-gov-to-seize-farms-food-processing-plants-energy-resources-transportation-skilled-laborers-during-national-emergency_03182012 -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on April 4, 2012, 7:18 pm

John Boy and Billy - Random Topics
I can't believe people say they've sucked from the start. No they don't do prank calls. Prank calls are for immature 12 year old boys and comedians who have no material so they just resort to making fun of innocent people who just happen to answer the phone. These guys support the troops and do almost all of the voices you hear on the show. Ike Tirner, Reverend and Goober, Murrey, Hoyt and Delbert, Sean Connery and Sulu, Married Man, Marvin Webster, and the list goes on and on. If you know these skits you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, sorry. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 4, 2012, 6:56 pm

Alyssa Milano - Celebrities
She is also a PETA freak, from what I read -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 4, 2012, 5:47 pm

Lisa Robin Kelly - Celebrities
Arrested again. New Mugshot. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 3, 2012, 8:52 pm

Burger King - Random Topics
Apparently, Burger King isn't #2 any more. That prestigious rank has gone to Wendy's. (for some reason) I don't really like them myself, as a matter of fact, I'd rather have BK) Now that tells me Whataburger isn't nation wide. Certainly not world wide. If it was, I'm pretty positive Whataburger would be #2 maybe even #1. They have the best burger(s) that a fast food chain can produce IMO. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on April 3, 2012, 6:51 pm

General Motors (GM) - Random Topics
It's a damn shame Chevy, no, GM cars are not what they used to be. But I suppose, like everything else, nothing is built like it once was. By the way, who the hell wants a Volt? Remember American Muscle? I'll take them over a Volt any day. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on April 3, 2012, 6:25 pm

Netflix - Random Topics
Their lame radio commercials that spoof quiz game shows. I didn't think these things were funny the first time they aired, yet Netflix continues to bring out new ones. F you Netflix, your promotion department should be canned. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on April 3, 2012, 11:18 am

Led Zeppelin - Music Groups
I don't get everyone saying they copied everyone else. If they did, then they took a little here and a little there and put it all together in the right way. The Beatles took stuff from Chuck Berry and Elvis, Elvis took stuff from the old gospel singers, all musicians do it. It's called being influenced by someone. To me, Jimmy Page is the greatest guitarist of all time. Better than Eddie Van Halen, Eric Clapton, or Jimi Hendrix. Robert Plant is one of the greatest vocalists ever. John Bonham goes down as one of the greatest drummers. He kept it simple but heavy. I read somewhere that he used bigger drumsticks than most drummers and I believe it. John Paul Jones' keyboard and bassist licks were unique as well. Led Zeppelin did not ever bone. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 3, 2012, 1:19 am

Alyssa Milano - Celebrities
Me thinks she boned when she went on that hissy fit rampage to get all the nude photos off of the internet. Alyssa, if you don't want nude photos of yourself circulating on the internet, don't pose nude for photos or don't take your clothes off in movies. If you do, you are fair game. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 3, 2012, 1:12 am

Quiet Riot - Music Groups
To Soggy9000, No one said the quality of your lyrics means you boned the fish. Cum on feel the noize, girls rock your boys... Now that's a line. Quiet Riot was one of the earlier bands to actually dare to make a hard rock video while all the other videos were new wave, big hair, guys wearing make up stuff. Duran Duran, Culture Club, Adam Ant...that was what was hot at the time. Quiet Riot was before Bon Jovi, before Twisted Sister, before all of those other rock bands. Quiet Riot rocked and didn't bone. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 3, 2012, 1:08 am

Valerie Bertinelli - Celebrities
Valerie is a modern day Abigail Adams and Barbara Bush. Confused? I'll explain. Abigail Adams and Barbara Bush are the only two people in American history to be married to a president and give birth to a president. Valerie was married to Eddie Van Halen and gave birth to Wolfgang who is now the bassist for Van Halen. Besides all that, she was always the hot one on One Day at a Time and just as she was entering the "Where are they now?" territory she took off the weight and is now on one of the hottest shows on TV today, Hot in Cleveland. Valerie, you rock! -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 3, 2012, 12:27 am

Newhart! - TV Shows
I don't think it's possible for a show to have a better finale than this one. "Dallas" fumbled the dream concept, "Newhart" used it brilliantly. -- Submitted By: (HailHail) on April 2, 2012, 3:59 pm

Sabrina the Teenage Witch - TV Shows
The problem with shows involving kids is that the kids grow up and the show doesn't easily transition into their adult years. -- Submitted By: (HailHail) on April 2, 2012, 3:54 pm

GEICO Gecko, The - Celebrities
I remember the first Geico commercial with the Gecko, he sounded like Morris the Cat from Nine Lives Catfood. Completely different accent than today. Of course a lot of readers are too young to remember Morris! -- Submitted By: () on April 2, 2012, 3:01 pm

Keith Olbermann - Celebrities
Even Al Gore can't stand him! -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 2, 2012, 2:54 pm

Underworld - Movie Series
The thing is, the first Underworld had a LOT of promise, though it did suffer from poor pacing (most of the best exposition/action was jammed into the last quarter of the film) but I remember being impressed at the start and after the movie was over, thought it would have made a great soap opera. If only they had focused more on the other vampires! But, yeah, the biggest problem I had with the series (which was mostly ok if not riveting) was that if Michael is such a badass half vampire/half lycan, the first of his kind, why does he spend most of every movie getting his ass beat/saved by Selene? -- Submitted By: () on April 2, 2012, 2:22 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
The way it is with Santorum, I doubt he would be elected anyway. As for voting, you know there are other options. Voting for "the lesser of two evils" just keeps on giving the big two power. If people started voting with their heads, I'd guarantee you some real work would be done -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on April 1, 2012, 1:35 pm

Bill Hicks - Celebrities
Robert- you should listen to Bill if you havent- Check out "Arizona Bay" for starters. He was a prophet of things to come. Literally. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 1, 2012, 8:33 am

Charles Lane - Celebrities
In addition to the negative BTF patron saint, I feel we should have a more positive icon to honor. The category could be the person who never seemed to have a regular role, but they managed to show up everywhere anyway. If you don't know who Charles Lane is just Google him and you'll recognize him. If you've ever seen sitcoms from the 50's, 60's, and 70's and some pretty major movies you'll recognize him and probably even hear his voice. He was always the old cranky guy who hated Christmas and just about everything else. It was neat back in 2005 when TV Land gave him a special award when he turned 100. He died a couple of years later but of course just like all of our sitcom legends, he lives on every time you watch one of the many episodes he appeared in. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 1, 2012, 12:13 am

Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - Random Topics
That horrible Chipwrecked won for best picture and Adam Sandler won for best actor for that awful Jack and Jill movie. Proof that kids have bad taste. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on March 31, 2012, 11:29 pm

Hawaii Five-O - TV Shows
The new H50 is now including bad jokes between Steve and Danny making them look like a couple of clowns. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on March 31, 2012, 4:25 pm

Assy McGee - TV Shows
Something tells me I don't want to watch him eat. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2012, 2:04 pm

Ben & Jerry's - Random Topics
I'm guessing polygamy could be already covered by "Everything But the...". -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2012, 1:59 pm

Bill Hicks - Celebrities
I never knew about Bill Hicks until now. However, something struck me when I read the description: "He often criticized mediocrity and banality within the media and popular culture, describing them as oppressive tools of the ruling class, meant to "keep people stupid and apathetic." Almost 20 years after his death, these words ring truer than ever. Shows have gotten worse, and people are so used to it that it's considered "normal". It may be a clue as to what he might have said about the Scottish site. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2012, 1:57 pm

World War II - Random Topics
There were a tiny number of people who openly opposed WWII, but the media put them right where they belong: buried. What a difference between today and 60 years ago. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2012, 1:35 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
That reminds me of something from when Bush was in office, seeking a second term: on a forum, a friend of mine said he'd consider moving to Canada if Bush was re-elected. Another friend on the forum (who was from Canada!), warned him that Canada wouldn't let him in. Anyhow, when it comes to candidates, the best you can do is vote for the lesser of two evils. And if they win, hope they ARE the lesser of two evils. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 31, 2012, 1:33 pm

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Random Topics
Recent Cracked article; http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-people-cheated-out-rock-roll-hall-fame/ Says it all, really. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on March 31, 2012, 8:44 am

Lucky Charms - Random Topics
Anybody who votes Day 1 is a fool. Lucky Charms is the best cereal out of them all! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 30, 2012, 6:18 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Series
Supposedly, he wants to make the storyline as such that the Turtles are aliens. What the hell?!? Almost makes making the Munsters a drama sound like a good idea.... ALMOST -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 30, 2012, 6:18 pm

Spike Lee - Celebrities
Sent a lynch mob via Tweet to the wrong address. What an ass. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 30, 2012, 2:30 pm

Mobbed - TV Shows
I saw a clip of this show on FOX's New Year's broadcast. It looks like a strong contender for dumbest show of the year. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 30, 2012, 3:02 am

Lucky Charms - Random Topics
Lucky is not looking too good these days. I saw this creepy looking box at Target about a month ago. For some reason, the further away from the box you are the more perverted he looks. http://ablogaboutideas.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/lucky-charms-diabolically-evil/ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 30, 2012, 1:52 am

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Series
Travoltron, I heard about Bay rebooting TMNT. It supposed to be more in tune with the original comic book from what I understand. However, I might just be the only guy on earth that can't stand what he did to the Transformers movies. For this reason and so much more, I doubt I would watch a Michael Bay version of "Ninja Turles". Unless it came on TV one boring ass Sunday. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on March 29, 2012, 10:34 pm

"Simpson, Homer Simpson. He's the greatest guy in hist-o-ryyy. From the town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree. AHHH!" -- Submitted By: (Jp) on March 29, 2012, 10:20 pm

Lucky Charms - Random Topics
I love Lucky Charms. They truly are magically delicious. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on March 29, 2012, 8:11 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Series
Why do I get the feeling the Michael Bay-produced Ninja Turtles film will make Secret of the Ooze look like a masterpiece? -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 28, 2012, 5:08 pm

Hens love goose geese love ganders everyone else loves Ned Flanders. LMFAO!!! -- Submitted By: () on March 28, 2012, 2:39 pm

Justin Bieber - Celebrities
It seems that all the entertainment sites are praising his latest single, "Boyfriend." I think it's a horrible song full of dopey lyrics. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on March 28, 2012, 12:05 pm