L.L. Bean - Random Topics
My family and I love ordering things off of the L.L. Bean catalog. Always something interesting! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 25, 2009, 7:33 pm

Guinness World Records - Random Topics
Never boned. The "Guinness Book of World Records" is the silliest, funniest, most entertaining, informative, and eye-popping (hint, hint!) book ever made! I like reading some of the more unusual entries, such as the guy who ate an entire Cessna airplane! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 25, 2009, 7:32 pm

Dairy Queen - Random Topics
Never entered/boned. Dairy Queen is a staple here in Texas! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 25, 2009, 7:28 pm

America's Funniest Home Videos - TV Shows
You know, when I watch America's Funniest Home Videos, I expect to see THE funniest home video win. There are so many videos that are hilarious that lose just because the powers that be chose a baby for the top three. Some are actually funny, but most of the time, they're just sitting there doing baby things which are not that funny at all. If a baby is among three choices for the grand champion, prepare to see it win the grand prize. Unless, of course, it's not the only baby among the top three. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 25, 2009, 7:18 pm

Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, The - TV Shows
I would have voted Day One, but the over-the-top live action segments and the once-weekly Zelda cartoon made up for the animated Mario, which was dreadful to say the least. -- Submitted By: (LoyalPigeon) on April 25, 2009, 6:57 pm

Ghostbusters - Movie Series
Ghostbusters II played out like an episode from one of the later seasons of "The Real Ghostbusters" Saturday morning cartoon, loaded with ridiculous ideas like "mood slime", the Statue of Liberty walking through Manhattan, and Rick Moranis suiting up as a Ghostbuster, and completely lacked the darkness, edginess, and sense of doom of the original. -- Submitted By: (LoyalPigeon) on April 25, 2009, 6:54 pm

Bands Reunited - TV Shows
I loved this show and would like to see them bring it back. There are plenty of bands they could bring back together. The best part of the show was that some bands actually reunited and some didn't. The one that did reunite actually sounded as good as, or better than they did before. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 25, 2009, 4:15 pm

Sean Penn - Celebrities
I agree that Sean Penn does help our enemies. He is a modern day Jane Fonda. Sure, he can have his opinion but do we have to hear it? Just because he has a stage to preach from, by being a celebrity, doesn't mean his opinion is better than yours or mine. Actors, shut up and act. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 25, 2009, 3:53 pm

Three Stooges Short Films - Movie Series
I vote that the stooges never boned the fish and here is my rationale. I know that Shemp was no Curley but he was still funny. A lot of people don't realize that Shemp was actually the first 3rd stooge and was replaced by Curley. When Curley suffered his stroke and could not perform Shemp stepped up to the plate. Sure, they did remake some of the shorts with Shemp that had originally been done with Curley, but I give them props for sticking with it. When Shemp had a fatal heart attack there were still two years remaining on their contract to produce the shorts so they hired Joe Besser to fill in as the 3rd stooge. This is not boning a fish either because they had no control over it. After Joe Besser they hired Curley Joe DeRita for the movies. They were now in their 60's and had to cut down on a lot of the physical comedy they were known for. Still, I respect the fact that they stuck it out and did what they loved doing. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 25, 2009, 3:49 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) - TV Shows
The dark, dangerous gritty debut five-parter was the pinnacle of the series, but the show remained somewhat watchable until the Shredder was turned into a complete idiot and then replaced by some unknown villain. -- Submitted By: (LoyalPigeon) on April 25, 2009, 3:43 pm

Lion King - Movie Series
Castaghast, do some research before you say we don't know what we're talking about. Disney DID rip off Kimba...knowingly, and ON PURPOSE. If you go onto wikipedia, you'll see the original design for Simba called for him to be WHITE! Just like Kimba. And, if you visit this site: http://www.kimbawlion.com/rant2.htm you'll see for yourself that, beyond the shadow of a doubt, Disney DID rip Tezuka. I didn't say the movie sucked, but that the fact that I've been praising a ripoff sucks. And the fact that the movie is a ripoff sucks. I went through the stage you're going through now: refusing to believe it, doubting it, and so forth. Then I learned the truth...and, that Kimba is FAR superior to the Lion King, a good movie marred with the stains of plagiarism. -- Submitted By: () on April 25, 2009, 12:02 pm

Youtube - Websites
Totally agree with the copright reason. I don't know when they started all this but now they disable the audio of a whole video because some music is coprighted. I don't think it's the fault of Youtube but they could at least try to disable the certain section which it applies to. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on April 25, 2009, 11:52 am

Cat Deeley - Celebrities
I like her as a host it's like she is born to do that work. She presents the show so naturally and there is nothing fake about her. I also think she connects well with the contestans on So you think you can dance. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on April 25, 2009, 11:43 am

Sims, The - Random Topics
I used to play this game for hours cooking, dating sleeping, shopping ,working etcetera. I could have done that all in my real life. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on April 25, 2009, 11:41 am

Taylor Kitsch - Celebrities
If they ever make a spin-off of Friday Night Lights they should do it with Riggins. This guy is funny and I would definitly watch! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on April 25, 2009, 11:38 am

Ted McGinley - Celebrities
Day one! Ted McGinley brings bad luck to any and every TV show! I sure hope he guests on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon so that these channels as they are right now can be put out of their misery! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:39 pm

Jay Leno - Celebrities
Day one. I like Letterman better! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:35 pm

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman - Celebrities
Sorry, but this is all I hear about on the news. Ugh! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:34 pm

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - TV Shows
Day one for me! At first, I watched a few episodes because I very stupidly assumed this would be like New Yankee, This Old House, Bob Vila, Tool Time, etc. all those genius home shows! Silly little me. Instead, I've been bitten by the reality bug...AGAIN! Hey, someday, there should be a "game show" called "Quest for the Million Dollar Prize" and it's actually a reality show about the next great game show host! LOL -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:32 pm

Monkees, The - Music Groups
The Monkees rule! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:27 pm

Lion King - Movie Series
Never Nuked/Boned, at least for part 1! I do agree on part 2 being an eyesore, however. Anyways, this is a Golden Age of Disney movie, and I loved it! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:18 pm

Saturday Night Live - TV Shows
I remember two skits growing up which were my favorites: the Church Lady with Dana Carvey, and "Celebrity Jeopardy!" with Will Ferrell as the Fake Alex Trebek and Darrell Hammond as the Fake Sean Connery ("Tra-beck!") I'd say the show got bad about 10 years ago, but these two stand out as the best of the best in terms of skits. -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:14 pm

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Special - TV Shows
Great show. This and Frosty were great (I'm only referring to the Rankin/Bass Christmas specials here)! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:11 pm

Perfect Strangers - TV Shows
Wow! No votes for "Perfect Strangers"? Okay, then, I'll add one: I loved this show and anything from TGIF growing up! The piano episode was the best! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:10 pm

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood - TV Shows
Great show! Boy, do we miss Mr. Rogers! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:07 pm

Martial Law - TV Shows
My family and I were bummed when Season 2 came out! It just wasn't the same afterwards! I wanted to see this show last for 8 to 10 years! How could they! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:06 pm

Happy Days - TV Shows
I enjoyed watching this show in reruns! It was good the whole series, but just for fun, I'll say it "Jumped the Shark" when...well, when Fonzie jumped the shark! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:03 pm

Dancing With the Stars - TV Shows
Yes! Everyone votes Day One for this show! This is the reason why ABC isn't the good old station anymore! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 9:01 pm

Nicolas Cage - Celebrities
I'm fairly certain I could do a better job than Nicholas Cage's agent. Next? Knowing? 8mm? Are you kidding? If you're reading this, Nick, call me. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 24, 2009, 8:57 pm

Dell - Random Topics
Dell computers are high quality and are found everywhere! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 8:41 pm

American Airlines - Random Topics
Never entered the neighborhood/boned the fish. American Airlines is my all-time favorite airline! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on April 24, 2009, 8:41 pm

Fear Factor - TV Shows
I don't know if I am the only one but is it just me or are there some annoying contestants who always seem to progress in the competition, and even worse...win? -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on April 24, 2009, 4:54 pm

Ted McGinley - Celebrities
And on the pale horse sat Ted McGinley, and he brought death to every series. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 24, 2009, 4:45 pm

Just Shoot Me - TV Shows
Mmmmm. Laura San Giacamomomo.... -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 24, 2009, 4:38 pm

Soup, The - TV Shows
Joel McHale is the best host since Kinnear. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 24, 2009, 4:25 pm

Army Wives - TV Shows
I love Catherine's Bells! -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 24, 2009, 4:14 pm

Gaius Charles - Celebrities
I don't know how he does it but he plays the obnoxious Brian Smash Williams very well on Friday Night Lights. I think his character is annoying and that meas the actor is doing a good job. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on April 24, 2009, 3:55 pm

Dora the Explorer - TV Shows
Cute and educational program for kids. The show hasn't boned yet. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on April 24, 2009, 3:47 pm

Lost - TV Shows
This show was interesting and exciting at first, but by the end of the first season I had pretty much burnt out on it. I just wanted answers and for the story to wrap up. I wish this had been a mini-series. -- Submitted By: (Spooky) on April 24, 2009, 2:49 pm

Frasier - TV Shows
This show boned the fish when it started losing that tight, rich writing and it dumbed down. Around season 5. A lot of people have compared it to Three's Company after a certain point, which unfortunately I can agree with. But even worse was how melodramatic it became! When the realization of Nile's and Daphne's romance FINALLY came, it was horrible soap opera. Also the characters had no chemistry once they were together. All the characters lost their integrity. What can I say, like so many other shows it took a nose dive and just kept plummeting. -- Submitted By: (Spooky) on April 24, 2009, 2:37 pm

X-Files - TV Shows
This show really hit the point of no return with the move to LA, but it was already on the decline. Season 5 was a weak season. Seasons 4 and even season 3 weren't as strong as 1 and 2, the classic years. With LA it just got worse and worse. This show started out really interesting, with a lot of promise, and before the end it was mind blowingly bad! -- Submitted By: (Spooky) on April 24, 2009, 2:32 pm

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - TV Shows
I voted for Pearl and The Monkey men were lame, because they were, but the show was still good in the theater segments. The host segments started to suck with Joel leaving, but the theater riffing was still funny (in fact I found it more consistantly funny because it was more accessable to me). So in a way it jumped the -- er, boned the fish and in another way it was still good. -- Submitted By: (Spooky) on April 24, 2009, 2:29 pm

Fixx, The - Music Groups
I've never heard of these cats. They probably are boning something right now. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on April 24, 2009, 1:57 pm

TV Guide - Random Topics
They jumped, er, boned the fish when they took the Jump The Shark site and deleted every single good thing on it for no reason at all. -- Submitted By: (Spooky) on April 24, 2009, 1:41 pm

Star Trek: Enterprise - TV Shows
I look at this show as where Star Trek as a franchise really went to an all time low. Ret-conning, silly plots, shoe-horning in stuff and bad writing and acting made for some of the worst Trek to ever grace the small screen. I hope the enw Movie this summer can bring it back, but it needs to stay off TV for a loooooong time to get the Fish Boning Stench of Enterprise off the franchise!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 24, 2009, 12:32 pm

M. Night Shyamalan - Celebrities
-- Submitted By: () on June 11, 2009, 11:45 am

Beverly Hillbillies - TV Shows
I think it went on several years too long! Not only was it straining all belief that the Clampetts could still be that naive about city slicker ways having lived there nine whole years, but when they had Shorty cheat THEM and them still coming back for more, it wasn't funny anymore. Plus, it had long since become a cartoon instead of the original idea of naive but smart country folks keeping their ways while spoofing modern society! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 24, 2009, 11:40 am

Home Depot - Random Topics
First they cut down the hours so we can no longer rely on being able to go there to get tools to take care of our plumbing,electrical, home improvement emergencies at 3AM- and now they're closing stores nationwide so we have no choice but to go to the other side of the county! Thanks a LOT, Home Depot! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 24, 2009, 11:32 am

Lost - TV Shows
MaggieWessel, Just because you've comitted so much time to something you regret watching doesn't mean you are obligated to keep wasting more time. Sometimes, it's better just to accept you made a mistake and cut your losses instead of continue to keep making the same mistake! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 24, 2009, 11:25 am

CSI - TV Shows
I really didn't like last night's episode of CSI. First of all, it was too focused on Catherine, but mostly I just didn't like the science. To try to make the evidence indicate a particular suspect, which is unarguably what they were doing, is what is wrong with the system and just bad scientific method. -- Submitted By: (rainbowjane) on April 24, 2009, 11:07 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
Mc Rib Sandwich...I think this sandwich qualifies as a unique Bone The Fish Moment!! Or should I say the McFish Sandwich!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 24, 2009, 10:16 am

Dukes of Hazzard, The - TV Shows
While I still love the series overall, the first BTF moment came in the first season when after 5 episodes they changed from filming part of the show on location in Georgia. I guess the studio discovered that it was more economical to shoot the series closer to home entirely on a backlot in Hollywood. And Coy and Vance definitely is BTF. I read somewhere that they didnt even bother changing the scripts to accomodate Coy and Vance, they just replaced the names "Bo and Luke" to "Coy and Vance". This is quite evident in one episode where Boss Hogg needed a place to hide out for a while and chooses the Duke farm. When Coy and Vance objects, Boss Hogg points out that their Uncle Jesse would want the boys to help him because, as Boss Hogg says: "Thats the way your Uncle Jesse raised you". And I'm thinking, "when did Uncle Jesse ever raise these guys?". -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on April 24, 2009, 9:44 am

Shia LaBeouf - Celebrities
I love that he goes crazy drunk into Wal-greens...lord knows I probably have -- Submitted By: (MaggieWessel) on April 24, 2009, 9:14 am

Animaniacs - TV Shows
My favorite was Pinky and the Brain -- Submitted By: (MaggieWessel) on April 24, 2009, 9:13 am

Lost - TV Shows
Seriously....I am ready to bow out of this show...if Ihadn't committed so much time I would be OUT...it's just moving too slow -- Submitted By: (MaggieWessel) on April 24, 2009, 9:12 am

Life - TV Shows
I heard do to poor ratings that this show isn't getting renewed...it's a shame but the season finale did wrap it all up somewhat -- Submitted By: (MaggieWessel) on April 24, 2009, 9:11 am

Married with Children - TV Shows
Next to Happy Days, this show had more Bone The Fish moments than it had a right to. The addition of Seven, the trip to England where they get involved in some sort of foreign intrigue (didnt every other 1980s sitcom, the kind MWC made fun of, have a similar episode to that?), the absence of Steve Rhoades (played by David Garrison who left the series to do theater), the three times they tried to use MWC as a platform for 3 different spin off series (all flops)and the quality of writing going downhill in its last few years on the air. Though overall, the series did provide plenty of belly laughs through most years, and even its worst episodes still had a clever line or two. -- Submitted By: () on April 24, 2009, 8:38 am

Andy Griffith Show - TV Shows
I've got to agree with the first poster. While The Andy Griffth show did lose something special when Don Knotts left, it really gave the other characters of Mayberry their chance to shine. And the color episodes arent half bad. They're fine, pleasing entertainment, especially compared to anything thats put out on tv today. -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on April 24, 2009, 8:06 am

Three Stooges Short Films - Movie Series
JoebagofDonuts- I altered my reason- thanks for the heads up! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 24, 2009, 5:16 am

Dixie Chicks - Music Groups
I totally agree with the comment that the Dixie Chicks have every right to say what they. I also have the right to disagree with them and force them to have a nice plate of freshly boned fish....with tarter sauce. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 24, 2009, 5:14 am

Three Stooges Short Films - Movie Series
One of the reasons above is factually incorrect. It states that Shemp left and was followed by Curley Joe. Not quite. Joe Besser followed shemp (Don't hit me!) and was only a stooge for 2 years while the guys fulfilled the remaining 2 years on their contract. Curley Joe DeRita was hired immediately afterwards and only appeared in full length movies. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 24, 2009, 5:12 am

I Love Lucy - TV Shows
Easily one of the top 5 greatest sitcoms of all time along with The Andy Griffith Show, Seinfeld, All In The Family, and MASH. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 24, 2009, 5:08 am

Domino's Pizza - Random Topics
Didn't bone yet I think. The whole gross debacle isn't Dominos fault. It can happen at any restaurant or fast food chain. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on April 24, 2009, 3:44 am

GANTZ - TV Shows
Simply an amazing crazy violent show that is a one of kind from japan. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 23, 2009, 9:34 pm

Iron Chef America - TV Shows
The Chairman rocks! -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 23, 2009, 8:59 pm

It's Garry Shandling's Show - TV Shows
Very funny show- where is the dvd release? -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 23, 2009, 8:51 pm

Lion King - Movie Series
I have to disagree with the comment about Disney ripping off the Lion King from Kimba. I'm going to grant that Disney has made some deplorable animation over the years. However, people who say that the Lion King sucks because Disney stole it from Tezuka don't really know what they're talking about. On the one hand, I will grant that the two shows have extremely similar characters, so similar as to invite the possibility of plagiarism on that count. However, if you watch the two shows, you'll see that they are nothing alike so far as story goes: The Lion King really did deal mostly with Simba's journey to find himself, brought about by his exile resulting from Scar's lie. Kimba was about Kimba and his struggle to reconcile humans and animals, as well as his attempts to "civilize" some of the animals by getting them to eat bugs. People who talk about the Kimba/Simba controversy make like if you're watching the Lion King, you're just watching an inferior version of Kimba the White Lion and you're getting ripped off. In fact this isn't true, I've seen both, and I can tell you, outside of the nostalgia value you really aren't missing anything if you haven't seen Kimba but you have seen The Lion King. They are two different stories, and the main characters have two completely different motivations that overlap in parts, but are different enough to drive the two different stories. Lion King may have boned, and Disney may have boned, but it wasn't because of Kimba. -- Submitted By: (castaghast) on April 23, 2009, 7:22 pm

Ren and Stimpy - TV Shows
Once Nickelodeon Screwed over John K. This show was just...awful. Nick thought they could just run the characters without him, but it was woeful without the brains behind Stimpson J. Cat and Ren Hoek- the First dozen or so episodes are still true classics. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 23, 2009, 2:54 pm

Hall and Oates - Music Groups
If you have the opportunity to see them again, do it. It is like the soundtrack of your life- you will recognize every song. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 23, 2009, 2:39 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
People whop say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit have obviously never seen Family Guy. It can get much lower, guys. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 23, 2009, 2:07 pm

Burger King - Random Topics
When they changed the french fries in 1997. They advertised it like it was the second coming of Christ. They even had a claymation Mr. Potato Head pitch the new fries on their commercials. They were trying to compete with McDonald's, whose fries are said to be the best. But these new fries they have are AWFUL. Burger King has, hands down, the WORST fries of any fast food restaurant I have ever eaten at. Free tip, BK: If your fries aren't as good as McDonald's, do yourself a favor...don't make them WORSE. I'm sure McDonald's is thanking BK for changing the recipe, because they effectively sabotaged themselves in the competition over who has the best fries. -- Submitted By: () on April 23, 2009, 2:02 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
In the beginning, it was OK, if you could look past the reputation of being a "Simpsons rip-off". When it came back, it was different. Now, it's just "You think THAT's bad? Remember the time I..." pointless interchangeable pop culture references, as South Park put it. I get it. The 80's was full of memorable pop culture references that make for great manatee gags. Add in bashing of religion, the cruel mistreatment of Meg, Brian and his romance for (human) women, gay innuendo between Brian and Stewie (he's supposed to be a matricidal maniac!), having politics rammed down your throat (how many times do we need to hear how much you hate Bush?!), weak and pathetic plotlines buried among manatee gags, copying Beavis and Butt-head's laughing at naughty words, sex and poop jokes, and the fact that the Simpsons has been emulating Family Guy's style for their storylines and jokes...and you'll see that this fish has been boned. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 23, 2009, 1:43 pm

Matt Houston - TV Shows
I had the hots for CJ, although looking back on the 80's hair and makeup, I can't think why. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 23, 2009, 1:21 pm

Lion King - Movie Series
Long in the past, I loved the Lion King. It was original, at least according to Disney, with themes from Hamlet. Then I learned the awful truth. It was NOT original. It was a blatant ripoff of Kimba the White Lion. If you watch it, you'll see Disney ripped them off... Kimba has Daniel, a mandrill mistaken for a baboon. Disney has Rafiki, a mandrill mistaken for a baboon! Kimba has Pauley Cracker, a parrot in charge of watching over Kimba. Disney has Zazu, a hornbill in charge of watching over Simba. Kimba has Claw, the scarred lion missing an eye. Disney has Scar, the scarred lion (but NOT missing an eye). Yep. Original, all right. NOT! Just Kimba the White Lion with themes and elements from Hamlet mixed in. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on April 23, 2009, 1:02 pm

Lisa going vegetarian was what caused the show to go downhill. It was the moment when she went from encouraging people to agree with her beliefs to forcing people to agree with her beliefs. If Flanders rammed his beliefs down everyone's throats, he'd be labelled intolerant and they'd get down on him for forcing his ideas onto everyone. Yet Lisa can do it? She would force more ideas onto people as well, including antireligious ones, as seen with the fake fossil angel. Yes, it was fake, but why couldn't she just let people think it was real, especially when it was filling everyone with hope and inspiration? She overlooked telling the truth about Jebediah to the people when she saw how it brought out the best in them, why couldn't she do the same with the fake angel skeleton? What happened to the girl who said God was a more powerful force than Mom and Dad put together, or used zen to help Bart with miniature golf, or told Bart that the soul was the symbol of each of us? I can't stand how self-righteous and holier-than-thou she is now. It doesn't help that her newfound vegetarianism was done to get Paul McCartney to provide voice acting services. I mean, what if they had to permanently change the show from a sitcom to a fantasy show just so J.K. Rowling would agree to guest star? The show just kept going downhill from then. -- Submitted By: () on April 23, 2009, 12:42 pm

OJ Simpson - Celebrities
His most recent conviction in Las Vegas. A retroactive bone the fish moment in that it justified all of the hate and derision thrown at him before that he avoided because of his acquittal. I wanted to believe that OJ didn't do it, and if after being acquitted, OJ had went on to live an uninteresting, ordinary life, I might have actually brought that this was a generally decent guy who got a bad rap off a false accusation. However this wasn't the case: OJ was in trouble with the law every 5 minutes, and getting in fights with girlfriends and his daughter. Given that, it's not a stretch to assume that he killed his ex wife: most people would say "who would be stupid enough to kill your ex wife the way OJ did," but then who would be stupid enough to do all of the stuff that OJ has been seen doing, save OJ himself? -- Submitted By: (castaghast) on April 23, 2009, 12:07 pm

Fixx, The - Music Groups
After all these years, I still love these guys- maybe even more now. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 23, 2009, 12:07 pm

Mythbusters - TV Shows
http://mythbustersresults.com/episode46 With regards to my previous comment, here is an example of myths that have supposedly been "busted" that actually were true because the experiment was done wrong, or was rushed in order to "make" a conclusion happen. http://www.tmth.edu.gr/en/aet/1/13.html Doing a search for this on the internet, there's enough corroborating evidence (as well as several other people who tried the same experiment under identical conditions and made it work) such that we can conclude that it was Mythbusters who screwed up performing the experiment, and that the myth is actually true. -- Submitted By: (castaghast) on April 23, 2009, 11:45 am

Mythbusters - TV Shows
This show kind of jumped for me when I saw how informal the hosts were with their experiments, and how they sort of "rigged" them to get the outcome that they wanted. Example 1) Adam and Jamie test the myth of the man being electrocuted by urinating on a subway rail. Basically, they go out to a rail yard, electrify a rail, and then proceed to stream various amounts of urine (or uric acid or something) on it to see if the stream can conduct electricity. The outcome is that they don't get a a charge conducted until they put the stream about 2 or 3 inches from the rail and dump it out all at once. This is supposed to prove to the audience that you can't electrocute yourself by peeing on a subway rail, because look at all the trouble the hosts had getting the stream to conduct by setting up circumstances that would never occur in real life. Problem is, I'm not really convinced: peeing in a dark, enclosed subway is much different than doing the same on an exposed rail in an exposed rail yard with a good breeze where no one else has urinated before. What about vapor from urine and other liquids floating around that might conduct electricity that would hang around in an enclosed area like a subway? Granted, Adam and Jamie are probably (as in virtually certainly with a 99.999999999% probability) right about this, however the way the experiment was done just seemed sloppy, sloppy enough to leave a real question about the question of the counterclaim. 2) Proving that getting thrown through/jumping a glass window is generally a bad idea. For this experiment, the hosts made a mold of a torso with the consistency of the human body, and covered it with a fake skin that had about the texture and toughness of human skin. Then they put clothes on it, and ran it through a glass window they had set up. The idea was, the model was supposed to be filled with glass, thus proving that running through glass is a bad idea. However it didn't work out like that, as there were only minor cuts to the model. They repeated the experiment several times, making changes such as taking the model's clothes off, running it through faster, etc. Finally they took the model's skin off, at which point they got a result where the model's body was filled with glass. This was supposed to "prove" that running through glass windows is fatal. Once again, I have no issue with the conclusion, as there are enough documented cases of people doing this in real life and killing/injuring themselves to dissuade anyone from actually trying this. However all the above experiment proved was that if I'm going to jump through a glass window, don't do it with no clothes and no skin on, and really, when is THAT ever going to happen? These are just two examples, but a lot of the experiments I have seen on this show could cause the show to be called "MythReenforcers" as opposed to "MythBusters." (The Tesla vibration experiment was another one of those). -- Submitted By: () on April 23, 2009, 11:27 am

Elvis Presley - Celebrities
Sorry, but since this is the BoneTheFish Site and NOT an Elvis Presley Worship Site, I'm going to have to be honest and say that I believe Elvis Boned then got De-Boned. How? Growing up in the South in the 1970's, I can testify that for the last 5+ years of his life, he was considered a has-been and a loser who'd made some cool songs and a few so-so movies WAY back when but, by and large, was believed to have had his best days behind him as he seemed to be doomed to be zooming towards middleaged mediocrity while holed up in Graceland- popping out every so often to do rehashes of his songs in Vegas. Oh, yeah, every so often there was a story of some deluded fan who'd take out marriage licenses and claim he was going to marry them but, surprise, he'd not show up because he'd never heard of them. And, even to admit to being a fan at that time was to invite folks to mock you as a yahoo and loser. But then, it happened! August, 1977- The King Left The Building for the Last Time! Suddenly, everyone remembered how talented he was! Suddenly, he was transformed into this eternally young superstar who could do no wrong! Now, folks were PROUD to be his fans,Graceland became a New Mecca and A Cult Was Born- the likes of which I'd never seen before and would never see again until Princess Diana's death 20 years later! Even as stories of his shadow side became public knowledge, they seemed to only enhance rather than dim the ardor for All Things Elvis! And, of course, there came all The Post-August,1977 Sightings eagerly printed by tabloids that the many fans happily accepted as proof that the King was alive! As one of the categories says, only with Lisa Marie's short-lived marriage to Michael Jackson did many of them realize that Elvis was no longer alive. One can be sure that if Elvis was anywhere on this planet with a breath left in him, EVERYONE would have heard his outrage over that union -even if it may not have been for the 'right' reasons! The fans even managed to get the US Postal Service to quit being so stodgy and stuffy with its old rules for stamps and have Elvis stamps issued that sold faster than hotcakes. The US Postal Service learned a major lesson from that and stamp subjects have never been the same since! When did he originally bone? I'd say when he signed up with Colonel Tom Parker who Pat'Mr. Haney' Buttram said had run a dancing chicken carney stand using an electrified grid! One might say this proved somewhat prophetic for how he may have treated Elvis. Of course, it didn't help that many of his family and so-called friends were eagerly willing to sponge off him for so many years! The tragedy is that Elvis DID have phenomenal talent and could have done so much more had he dumped/kept out so many users. And spending decades not being able to set foot out of a door without screaming 'fans' ambushing him can't have helped anything! So, now visiting Memphis and seeing everyone lined up around Graceland and even crossing themselves in front of his grave as though he was an Apostle, it's easy for me to see that Elvis DeBoned when he was able to go to the next world AWAY from all the exploiters, users and fans- and I'd like to think has been having a good laugh ever since where ever he is! -- Submitted By: () on April 23, 2009, 10:06 am

Stan Lee - Celebrities
I used to think Stan Lee was awesome, until I realized that he was riding off real greats like Jack Kirby, and Steve Ditko with the classic creations from Marvel. Ironically, Stan "The Man" Lee has had such great ideas as "Ravage 2099" and the Pam Anderson inspired "Stripperella" comics ever since. Wow Stan, without the great Kirby and Ditko to ride on their coat-tails, it's pretty hard to steal, I mean "create" any new ideas... what a hack. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 23, 2009, 6:32 am

Sci Fi Network - Random Topics
Oh where to start on this Fish Bone Filet? Changing the name to "SyFy", which is Polish slang for Syphilis? Showing "Wrasslin" which has nothing to do with Sci Fi? Bonnie Hammer calling the fans "Nerds living in their parent's basement?" Reality shows like "Ghost Hunters" and "Who want to be a Superhero?" The silly thing is how easy it would be to make a great SCI FI Channel, which the "SyFy" Channel doesnt seem capable of doing!!!! Star Trek's from the 60's Outer Limits twilight zones old BSG, new BSG the prisoner roundtable discussions of sci fi books and movies feature movie of the week with specials and interviews - take a pick of any cool SCI FI movie from the last 90 years- from Metropolis to Jurassic park Anime Sliders even take popular websites and make them into shows (AICN, CHUD, BTF!!) to move that content to television for cross support an "AT THE MOVIES" with sci fi- review new and old sci fi films etc. etc. And we get wrasslin and ghost hunters and reality shows now- I hate you Bonnie Hammer!! LAME -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 23, 2009, 6:22 am

Otherworld - TV Shows
Man, talk about OBSCURE, I had to dig to find this show, and I almost thought I had imagined it- what a really off beat 80's sci fi network show about a family that is sent to a bizarre parallel universe. I'd love to watch it again sometime. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 23, 2009, 6:07 am

Shield, The - TV Shows
The more I look back on this show, the more I realize that it was almost a perfect show- took chances, and won almost everytime, rewarded the long time viewers as well. Plot threads ALWAYS came back into play, writing always was sharp, unexpected plot twists didnt suck and the ending (unlike Battlestar and Sopranos) left you shocked and disturbed, just like the show did for 7 seasons. Thanks F/X for giving us a show that showed us how NOT to "Bone the Fish"!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 23, 2009, 5:04 am

Ted McGinley - Celebrities
When Ted joined the Married with Children cast, it went from a good show to a great show. -- Submitted By: (drewza89) on April 23, 2009, 12:20 am

Monkees, The - Music Groups
To whoever said the Monkees are a bad Beatles clone, I'm sorry but you don't know much about this show or group. After the success of A Hard Days Night the idea of a TV version of the Beatles was hatched. All of the members had various musical experience but were hired on appearance and acting abilities. After being denied initially to play their own instruments the guys banded together and stood up to the powers that be, threatening to walk if they weren't given musical control. The powers that be allowed it and the Monkees set about making their music their own way. After the second season the network wanted to do a third season but the guys nixed the idea because they felt the scripts were getting a little old and they wanted to try new things, namely, television variety specials, movies, and recording and touring. The very definition of boning the fish is basically not knowing when to walk away or running out of ideas, then making changes in an attempt to shake things up. These guys walked away from a successful show as well as a heaping plate of fish. No boning went on here. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on April 22, 2009, 11:38 pm

Evil Dead - Movie Series
With the exception of the Ash double in the windmill scene in Army of Darkness, it is still a really funny movie. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 8:47 pm

Star Trek TNG - TV Shows
I enjoy this show much more than the original series. There are some clunkers here and there and the occasional morality play, but overall great storytelling. Patrick Stewart is a great actor, it would be nice to see him get a serious piece of work for a change. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 8:42 pm

Waltons, The - TV Shows
This is a tough one to vote on. I still love this show, but it went on just one season too long. Fake John Boy, no parents or grand parents and Elizabeth's sex life were too much to bear. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 8:01 pm

Shield, The - TV Shows
I agree with that- the Vic confession is among best all time tv moments. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 7:56 pm

Once and Again - TV Shows
God help me, but I liked this show. It was a bit weepy, but somehow satisfying. Gone before its time. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 7:54 pm

Dixie Chicks - Music Groups
I don't like Bush or country music. But the people that listen to their music do. These idiot Chicks basically spit in the faces of their entire demographic. It would be like Streisand coming out against gay marriage. Also, IIRC, Natalie Maines said she was "ashamed to be from Texas"-- which is much, much worse (to her demographic) than dissing the President! -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on April 22, 2009, 5:55 pm

Doctor Who - TV Shows
I didn't start getting into this show until the 2005 revival. I have vague recollections of it on PBS years ago, but it seemed strange and British to me then. The current version is terrific, very well written and often quite touching. Might be a bit too sci-fi for some, maybe it is a guy thing. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 5:30 pm

Coronation Street - TV Shows
I watch this show in the States through Canadian television and it is a British soap. Been on for years and years there, but I'm only familiar with the last ten or so. It seems much more authentic than American soaps, and doesn't suffer from the contrived plot devices either. No evil twins or character resurrections, just life in a northern town. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 5:19 pm

One Tree Hill - TV Shows
I really like this show, I will be sad to see it go. I am glad however that Dan is gone. -- Submitted By: (cryskelley78) on April 22, 2009, 4:13 pm

Jim Carrey - Celebrities
I just heard this pretentious ass relased a 3 page statement that he believes that vaccinating children is bad for public health. Thanks Jim, where did you get your medical training from? It's sad when balloon head actors best known for making their asses talk decide that they need to "educate" the public with whatever brainwashed nonsense they fall into. Im glad that Jim Carrey decided that one of the greatest public health successes of all time is bad, I had no idea. Glad to see Jenny McCarthy is sucking what little levity there is out of this no talent hack. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on April 22, 2009, 2:39 pm

Green Acres - TV Shows
Since today's Earth Day, it's as good a time as any to salute this show! Why? Because it also happened to have been Eddie Albert's birthday and he himself really DID have green acres of his own with an organic vegetable garden in Los Angeles decades before it was trendy to do so! More importantly, he was instrumental in getting rid of DDT from the US after having seen its effects on sea birds while frequenting the California beaches. He was one of the speakers at the very first Earth Day back in 1970,too- and he would live to be a very healthy 99! But enough of the blah-blah! This show really ROCKED because it was in its own alternate universe where illogical logic ruled that Oliver never 'got' but that Lisa, the Hooterville denizens and we viewers enjoyed at his expense! Among my fave moments? When Lisa's visiting pet duck Lazlo started quacking at Arnold the Pig who oinked in response, Oliver commented that those two couldn't possible understand each other- to which Lisa said "Of course not. Arnold speaks English while Laslo speaks Hungarian!" What was also odd that it was set in the very same town as "Petticoat Junction" yet it was its staid sister show's cutting edge cousin! Think about it. The closest to anything odd happening in "PJ" was when the unimaginatively named Dog would seem to understand what the human characters were saying. And "Beverly Hillbillies" started out sharp with its country folk striking it rich and outsmarting the folks in Beverly but soon devolved into a live action cartoon! But even with all three shows characters knowing and interacting with each other, "Green Acres" was easily able to outpace the others. Heck, even Sam Drucker was a zillion times more offbeat when Lisa and Oliver visited in "Green Acres" than when Kate, Uncle Joe or the Bradley Girls did in "Petticoat Junction" -despite being in virtually every episode of both series! And he seemed to have much more fun with the Douglasses than he did on the other show! Two more footnotes: Pat Butram admitted that he based his character of Mr. Haney on none other than Colonel Tom Parker of Elvis fame who Buttram had (pre-Elvis) claimed to have seen him operate a carney stand that had dancing chickens ' who'd 'dance' as long as he pushed on a switch under the table that electrified the metal grid beneath the sawdust under their feet! And the 'Green Acres' farm in the opening credits? Long since disappeared under LA 'burb spread. Better take that penthouse view, instead. Happy Earth Day and Happy Birthday, Eddie/Oliver! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 22, 2009, 11:44 am

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
I have always wondered why, as the show progressed, that as the kids aged they brought in new younger kids as opposed to giving Carrie something to do. Sure, she'd occassionally fall into a balloon gondola or mumble something unintelligible, but was she (they) really that bad at acting? -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 8:19 am

Match Game - TV Shows
I have to admit that when this show originally aired, I didn't understand it. I just thought it was a 'dirty' show. In reruns now, however, I appreciate how funny it was, and how brilliant Gene Rayburn was. -- Submitted By: (ClanMcLeod) on April 22, 2009, 8:15 am

Carol Burnett and Friends - TV Shows
What's seldom been mentioned in its many retrospectives and cast reunions is the fact that the late Harvey Korman left the show before the final season and they attempted to fill in the void by inviting Dick Van Dyke to be a regular! Despite the fact that he was a legend due to the success of his own show a decade earlier, Van Dyke just wasn't able to mesh with the rest of the performers even with the fanfare and build up Carol tried to give him in welcoming him to the show. They even had him try to be part of ' The Family' recurring skits in which Van Dyke played Eunice's boarder who took up residence after Ed abandoned her. Why a boarder? Possibly because Van Dyke may not have been able to muster an even halfway convincing Southern accent but Roddy McDowell didn't attempt one either but he did play Mama's son (and Eunice's brother) Phillip! In any case, Van Dyke just didn't work out so he and the show parted company quietly but abruptly parted ways and they didn't attempt to have any regulars besides Carol, Vicki Lawrence or Tim Conway for the remainder of the final season and the show just ran out of steam. However; Burnett was shrewd enough to have it end with a rather memorable retrospective Finale which ended with her climbing the stage in her Cleaning Woman costume and singing a poignant rendition of her theme song! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on April 22, 2009, 7:23 am