Nintendo Wii - Random Topics
That rocks. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 19, 2009, 1:07 pm

That 90's show, one of the worst episodes ever.period. -- Submitted By: (hifi81) on May 19, 2009, 12:25 pm

Dane Cook - Celebrities
Dane Cook was my favorite comedian....last year. Of late, his act consists of nothing but masturbation stories. Boooorrrriiinnng. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on May 19, 2009, 11:52 am

Monkees, The - Music Groups
The Monkees rocked! No, really. They did. I would know. I've been a fan since 1968. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on May 19, 2009, 11:49 am

Cube - Movie Series
The sequels were no half as good as the first, perhaps if they had kept the same simplistic quality, this series would not have jumped the shark. First, we get killer cube, next, a whole bunch of depressing "government-is-evil" fare, interpersed with drastically less cool traps and characters. -- Submitted By: (MrBriggsInc) on May 19, 2009, 8:56 am

IMDB - Websites
Why was my comment not added?! You are infringing my freedom of speech here. Anyway, people who think it never boned and that it still rocks are idiots! This site has tons of inaccurate and unproven information, and it deleted some of my posts for no good reason. If IMDb never boned, Pope John Paul II never died in 2005. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 19, 2009, 7:29 am

World of Warcraft - Random Topics
Probably the best computer game ever created. Started going down hill when the expansion packs became more of the same. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 19, 2009, 7:05 am

IMDB - Websites
Who thinks IMDb still rocks? He is an idiot! Why do you think the site never boned when it is an unreliable source that has been corrupted and contains tons of inaccurate information? Plus, a while back, they deleted some posts of mine for no good reason! What are you?! If IMDb never boned, Pope John Paul II never died in 2005. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 19, 2009, 6:18 am

Happy Days - TV Shows
Happy Days started out as such a great show...Then it degraded into the all-Fonzie prime-time 1/2 hour. People went nuts over this character & I still can't see why. It really boned when Fonzie moved in with that chick with the little blonde girl from Poltergiest -oh God, I wanted to gouge out my eyes and stick a Swiss Army knife into my ears so I would not have to watch/hear them anymore! -- Submitted By: (syzygy) on May 18, 2009, 7:37 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
This show stopped being funny when people started just coming up with random, soulless situations, sticking "The usual suspects" in it, and making all the scripts "How would the characters react in this situation?"... They started being mostly lame around season 10, and now there are almost no consistantly entertaining episodes. Every episode is like a bland "King of the Hill fanfic", some of them inane, some of them ridiculously monumental, and unlike when stuff was inane or monumental before, it's all done in a horribly stiff, unnatural manner... -- Submitted By: (MrBriggsInc) on May 18, 2009, 7:01 pm

David Beckham - Celebrities
David Beckham will always be Mr. Posh Spice here in the USA. Soccer is a European sport and always will be. Unless he suits up in a football, basketball, or baseball uniform, he'll always just be Posh's old man. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on May 18, 2009, 6:55 pm

Denny's - Random Topics
OK, back when I was a fan of Tim Allen's, I saw "The Santa Clause" and in that movie epitomized when Denny's boned. Right before he bumps the legit Santa off the roof, Tim's character is stuck with his young son on Christmas Eve and the divorced dad is so unprepared that the only way he can think to feed the kid is to take him to Denny's! No surprise that the kid looked like he wanted to cry and who could blame him? It would be very hard for many people to think of a worse eatery for Christmas Eve dinner than Denny's! What truly amazed me was that Denny's let Disney use its name and materials throughout the entire scene instead of forcing Disney to change it to something unrecognizable ! It was as if they themselves knew that there was good reason why no one who had any other option would want to eat there on Christmas Eve and they didn't mind themselves being portrayed as the LOWEST point of a dad and kid's sucky Christmas Eve! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 18, 2009, 2:14 pm

Scott Patterson - Celebrities
Yeah- "Celebrity" is a bit of a stretch.... we should ask him to be BTF's website mascot- "Hey you may know me from such films as... and BONE THE FISH!!" -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 18, 2009, 8:00 am

Scott Patterson - Celebrities
Geez, his wiki page doesn't even have a picture. Have some self-respect man and get your people on this! -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 17, 2009, 9:25 pm

Scott Patterson - Celebrities
Who? -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 17, 2009, 9:24 pm

Batman - Movie Series
This series boned when Danny DeVito portrayed the Penguin. It deboned with Batman Begins and Dark Knight. Should the latest two movies even be considered to be in the same series at the first ones??? -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 17, 2009, 9:23 pm

Avril Lavigne - Celebrities
It seems like it's been awhile since I've heard of a 'hit single' from her. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 17, 2009, 9:21 pm

IMDB - Websites
Amazon.com now owns IMDB.com? -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 17, 2009, 9:19 pm

Spooks (USA: MI-5) - TV Shows
This was a very cool show for the first 2-3 seasons, but got muddled down in a lot of cast changes. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 17, 2009, 9:19 pm

Family Matters - TV Shows
1. When characters like Judy disappeared and it was never explained why. 2. When the original actress for Hariette was replaced. 3. When it focust too much on Steve Erkel. -- Submitted By: (Ken) on May 17, 2009, 5:01 pm

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
I can't believe this show is still on the air. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 17, 2009, 4:09 pm

Nintendo Wii - Random Topics
It's still possible to play the old games on the Wii you can download some old classics for a certain price on the Wii channel. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 17, 2009, 3:53 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
the first becky is a brat to her parents and she has an attitude also -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on May 17, 2009, 1:53 pm

3rd Rock from the Sun - TV Shows
Had to have one the best endings EVER for a sitcom! They all went home and wiped out the memories of EVERYTHING they did from all Earthlings' brains the previous five years after throwing an incredible party for their friends ! And how they got zapped into invisiblity from their convertable car with the studio audience loudly (and spontaneously) applauding, is something that has to be seen to be believed! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 17, 2009, 12:26 pm

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern - TV Shows
Well fed big, bald guy goes to some exotic locale and gets offered something most American viewers would never consider edible even if we were starving, will he eat it? Of course. Repeat theme. Every. Single. Episode. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 17, 2009, 12:17 pm

Lowe's - Random Topics
I concur. Blue and white are much easier on the eyes than orange. Lowe's > Home Depot. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 17, 2009, 12:12 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Movie Series
They shouldn't release sequels unless they are good. And to be on the safe side, REALLY good. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 17, 2009, 12:01 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Movie Series
SVN, this is about the movie series, not the movie itself. The film itself never boned, but the movie series did. Remember the first sequel, The Enchanted Christmas? It was lame in comparison to the first movie. What should Disney do to please Jews, The Enchanted Hanukkah? For the sequels to BatB, what a waste of time! -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 17, 2009, 7:30 am

Aladdin - TV Shows
SVN, Jafar was by far the best villain the show could ever have, and you seem biased when you say things like "it's old-school Disney." Look at the big picture for God's sake. Other than the ones Robert mentioned, and perhaps a few others, the rest were absolutely LAME. Once Disney killed Jafar, they ruined the Aladdin franchise. If you're not partially blind (mentally, not physically), Bruce Springsteen is Jewish. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 17, 2009, 7:24 am

Rush Limbaugh - Celebrities
I think BTF has done it's very best to remain a-political, and It would be great if anyone opened up an Arlen Specter Topic! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 17, 2009, 5:55 am

Lance Armstrong - Celebrities
Why would dating Ashley Olsen make him bone the fish. It's perfectly sensible if you think about it. He could put her on his bicycle and still race because there wouldn't be enough of a weight addition to affect anything. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on May 16, 2009, 7:42 pm

Rush Limbaugh - Celebrities
You guys need to take off your political glasses and look at Rush Limbaugh just as you would a TV show, or a rock group. Rush is paid millions of dollars to host a daily talk show. He is passionate about what he does and if you ever listen to his show, he treats his callers the way they treat him. Let's not make Bone The Fish another political site because we have too many of those already. You bone the fish if you run out of ideas and keep rehashing old tired ideas, or you compromise your principles for whatever you think will win you more popularity. Arlen Specter boned the fish when he switched parties because he knew he was getting his butt kicked if he ran again as a Republican for Senator. He compromised his principles and abandoned everything he stood for by doing what's in his interest as opposed to the interests of the citizens he's supposed to be representing. Arlen boned, Rush has not. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on May 16, 2009, 7:24 pm

Bill O'Reilly - Celebrities
Let's not make this another political site. We have enough of those already. Take out the conservative vs. liberal, the Republican vs. Democrat and what's left? The style of the show, the content, the presentation, the guests, the topics. I watch Bill O'Reilly and I watch Countdown with Keith Olberman. These two shows are polar opposites but I like the passion that both of these individuals bring. Neither one has boned the fish because they believe so deeply in what they do and they haven't changed their format to try to win over viewers. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on May 16, 2009, 7:11 pm

Hotels - Random Topics
I never expected to see hotels as a topic. I currently work at the front desk of a local hotel and I'll throw out a couple of tips for my bone the fish buds. First, the people at the hotels, just like any service job, are people. They don't like to be yelled at or talked down to. Be nice to us and we'll be nice back, and maybe we'll throw in something extra like a small discount or something for free. If you yell or ridicule us of course we'll do the minimum for you. If you go to our website and check the prices, call the desk as well to see if the price is the same or better. Don't just assume online is the same or better because it can be different. Don't assume a travel agency or expedia is cheaper because they may not be. When you book with something like expedia they guarantee you a rate, then they send us an e-mail with the rate they gave you and we MUST give you that rate. I can tell you that I've had to adjust more rates UP than DOWN to match the guaranteed rate. I've seen people pay nearly $100 more for two nights because they went with a travel website and never called us. If you are driving in and you call for directions and I give them to you, don't argue with me. I think I know where I work. I drive here at least 5 times a week. I live here in the town I work in. I know my way around. I don't care what your precious GPS is telling you. One last tip. I do get busy checking people in and out and I may not have time to check availability and answer questions at that moment, but I will jot down your name and number and I will return your call, I promise. If you call and I tell you this, don't insist that I help you right now. I'll put you on hold for probably longer than you want to hold. I simply want to be able to call you back and have the time to help you get what you want. It's hard to do that properly when I have a lobby full of people breathing down my neck trying to check in, or out. Just a few nice tips for all you BTF fans out there. Hotels rock if you let them. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on May 16, 2009, 6:57 pm

Prison Break - TV Shows
It was a fun show. Ran a bit to long but I still liked it. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 16, 2009, 5:24 pm

Dirty Jobs - TV Shows
Tired of Mike Rowe begging for show ideas. -- Submitted By: (chinsan) on May 16, 2009, 2:43 pm

Dragon Ball - TV Shows
Need to distinguish Dragon ball and Dragon Ball "Z" in the listings.Dragon ball Goku was a kid-comidy.In "Z" Goku grew up(classic bone the fish move)and just be came adrawn out fight show for Bandai to sell toys. -- Submitted By: (chinsan) on May 16, 2009, 2:40 pm

TaleSpin - TV Shows
Was a cartoon ver. of "Tales of the Gold Monkey". -- Submitted By: (chinsan) on May 16, 2009, 2:28 pm

Youtube - Websites
I went back to a video I posted a year or so ago and it has now been muted. Fuckers. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 16, 2009, 2:16 pm

Prison Break - TV Shows
I can't believe they ended the show THAT way. What a series finale unbelievable!! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on May 16, 2009, 2:14 pm

Prison Break - TV Shows
I really liked Prison Break until just before the hiatus of Season 4, when agent Self turned on the team right outta the blue. Everyone in the show that the main characters team up with turn out to be evil and the cycle repeats. I got tired of it and stopped recording/watching. Although, I did just check out the finale, at least there was some closure in the end. -- Submitted By: (steelprime) on May 15, 2009, 8:46 pm

Grey's Anatomy - TV Shows
The season finale rocked. I can not wait until next season. The last two episodes were the best I have seen in awhile. -- Submitted By: (cryskelley78) on May 15, 2009, 8:24 pm

Loverboy - Music Groups
I saw Mike Reno perform with a USO tour in Korea in 2000 and he's gained quite a bit of weight but still tries to stuff himself into his leather pants. His belly actually hung out of his shirt when he sang. I got his autograph but he acted like he was a little too good to talk to me. It was after the show and they were going to get something to eat so I guess my error was getting between him and a meal. Anyway, I guess he still rocks because he did something for the troops. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on May 15, 2009, 5:23 pm

Fairly OddParents, The - TV Shows
Sucked from the start?! No! It is one of the greatest shows on Earth. What sucked from the start was "The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest". How lame! If the person who voted that way isn't an idiot, Luther Vandross was a British singer. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on May 15, 2009, 3:25 pm

McDonalds - Random Topics
McDumpster's is and always has been awful, though I have to agree with the general feeling here that they really boned when they got rid of the mascots and replaced them with these awful attempts at reaching out to the "urban" demographic. -- Submitted By: (neo11) on May 15, 2009, 3:21 pm

George W. Bush - Celebrities
Actually, he still does. Just because he was replaced with another terrible president, it doesn't make him any better. -- Submitted By: (neo11) on May 15, 2009, 3:17 pm

Geraldo Rivera - Celebrities
There was nothing in Al Capone's vault, but it wasn't Geraldo's fault... - Homer Simpson -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 15, 2009, 11:45 am

Flintstones, The - Movie Series
One of many movies in which a classic cartoon is turned into a live-action movie. This one was not bad, especially when it's compared to a lot of the insufferable cartoon-to-live action movies they have now. We could have lived without Viva Rock Vegas, though. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 15, 2009, 11:32 am

Shrek - Movie Series
The first movie was very good. The second was good. The third was the boning moment. So, why are they planning a fourth movie? Oh right, they want the money. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 15, 2009, 11:28 am

Jesse Jackson - Celebrities
Ah one of our modern day race baiters- you gotta love this guy- one of the best shake down artists this country has ever seen! Tammany Hall would be proud! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 15, 2009, 6:27 am

Saved by the Bell - TV Shows
This show was great until the original gang graduated from Bayside High School. The series clearly jumped during Saved By The Bell: the New Class when Dustin Diamond returned to the show as Principal Belding's assistant. I not sure whether it was intentional, but there were several storylines with homoerotic overtones between Screech and Belding during the New Class years when the writers for the show ran out of other ideas. -- Submitted By: (Kurt_Steinberg) on May 15, 2009, 3:31 am

Lost - TV Shows
Any doubts I had about this show were completely quashed with the Season 5 finale. That was easily the best episode I've seen in 5 years of this show being on the air. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on May 14, 2009, 11:06 pm

Big Brother - TV Shows
Goddammit. 1984 wasn't a motherfucking instruction manual. Get it through your stupid, middle-American, backwoods skulls. Big Brother is a BAD thing. Well, at least the creators of this show got one thing right. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on May 14, 2009, 11:04 pm

Oprah Winfrey Show, The - TV Shows
If I wrote a book, I'd want it on her show. Those retards will buy ANYTHING she talks about. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 14, 2009, 9:38 pm

George W. Bush - Celebrities
Doesn't seem so bad now, does he? -- Submitted By: (rick283) on May 14, 2009, 9:36 pm

Rainbow - Music Groups
After Ronnie James Dio and then Graham Bonnet departed, this band became just another typical 80s radio rock-sounding band. -- Submitted By: (LoyalPigeon) on May 14, 2009, 4:46 pm

Bones - TV Shows
Ugh... I thought last week's episode ending with Booth speaking directly to Stewie Griffin (Family Guy character) was bad enough... then this week's coma-fantasy just made it worse. Though I felt what they did to Zach was already quite a bone-the-fish moment at the time, the potential assistants they've rotated around with have all been good actors and nice refresh, since all of them have their own quirks and personalities. But I may have to give up on this show soon. This last episode felt as out of place as the Boreanaz directed Angel, "Soul Purpose", which was also a fantasy dream ep. -- Submitted By: (bk) on May 14, 2009, 3:26 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Series
The first movie was great. The second one had its problems, but was still good. The third one, with its stupid time-travelling plot and ridiculous slapstick, was the boning point of the series. -- Submitted By: (LoyalPigeon) on May 14, 2009, 2:26 pm

Harry Potter - Movie Series
The fifth book spanned over 700 pages and took several hours to read from cover to cover. The movie was less than 3 hours long. It was a super-abridged version of the book. You can't fit a gallon of water into a bottle that holds a pint. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 14, 2009, 12:22 pm

Wonder Pets - TV Shows
Wonderpets is a very cute show. No bones about it. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 14, 2009, 11:33 am

My Hero - TV Shows
Great sitcom, but WHY OH WHY did they replace the main character's actor?! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 14, 2009, 11:25 am

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) - TV Shows
Only thing that was loyal to the comic book was the names.(April the comic seemed to be black chick.) -- Submitted By: (chinsan) on May 14, 2009, 1:25 am

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
I feel for our youth, they'll never know the wonder of GOOD kids shows... I miss the old days of nick, but hey what do you expect from a channel who has MTV as a sister, of course It would lose its way to repetitive, forgettable, faddish programming. -- Submitted By: (joeyschmoey) on May 13, 2009, 11:24 pm

Quiet Riot - Music Groups
Quiet Riot rocked till the end. They dared to make a heavy metal video in the early 80's when we were being overrun by all the English new wave bands. I had the opportunity to see them live in 2000 when I was stationed in Korea. They absolutely rocked the house that night. I had the opportunity to meet Kevin DuBrow before this show and he was such a nice and personable guy. I was saddened when he recently passed away. Kevin, I assure you that neither you or your bandmates ever tasted any fish whatsoever. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on May 13, 2009, 8:46 pm

Frugal Gourmet, The - TV Shows
The sexual harassment, definitely. Check out the Smoking Gun archive on "The Frug"'s adventures: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/frugal1.html -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on May 13, 2009, 5:56 pm

Scooby Doo - TV Shows
Boned when they started messing with the cast. Scrappy was a little bearable at first, but once all the humans except Shaggy mysteriously vanished, he seemed to become more annoying. Then Daphne inexplicably returned, but none of the others. Then there was some annoying little kid. Only the classic crew of characters really made this show work. -- Submitted By: (LoyalPigeon) on May 13, 2009, 3:56 pm

McDonalds - Random Topics
I visited a McDonald's I haven't been to in a while. It was gone. In its place was a McCafe. It looks like McDonald's bought a Starbucks restaurant, transported it to where the McDonald's restaurant once sat, and filled it with McDonald's logos. W...T...F?! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 2:06 pm

America's Funniest Home Videos - TV Shows
Some videos are really mean and stupid. These idiots are more concerned about winning $10,000 than their grandma's welfare. Disgusting. These kinds of videos should be dumped in Vin Di Bona's trash can, not aired. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 1:44 pm

MADtv - TV Shows
I'd rather have SNL. Back when it was good. MadTV jumped day one with jokes that are not funny and get dragged out like there's no tomorrow. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 1:37 pm

Starbucks Coffee - Random Topics
Overpriced coffee in cheapo plastic cups instead of sturdy ceramic mugs is a hit? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 1:35 pm

Smurfs, The - TV Shows
Why did they have to add those smurflings? Ugh! They were just as bad as Scrappy Doo! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 1:06 pm

DuckTales - TV Shows
While I agree that Bubba and Gizmoduck did not really "belong", I don't think Ducktales boned with them. At least Gizmoduck was cool. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 1:05 pm

National Treasure - Movie Series
Book of Secrets had a hidden Aztec Temple near Mt. Rushmore. Hello?! The Aztecs were in Mexico, and Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota! You know, IN THE NORTH? If they make a third movie, what's it going to be about, a secret Tibetan temple in the Statue of Liberty? The first National Treasure was pretty good, though. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 12:31 pm

McDonalds - Random Topics
hee hee! these comments are great! I like Mcdonalds food -their hamburgers and fries are my favorites. but I agree 100% with these comments about the current advertising. I also grew up with the really cool mascots (ie. Ronald McDonald, the Hamburgler, and Grimace and the others) in the ads all the time. and I kind of miss them too. I don't know what it is about these new ads of theirs, I can't even figure them out half the time. oh well. -- Submitted By: (Riley2009) on May 13, 2009, 12:22 pm

Muppet Show, The - TV Shows
Muppets was meant for an adult audience...but it was safe to let the kids watch. Never boned! A classic in its own right. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 12:20 pm

Quiznos - Random Topics
I'm getting tired of advertisements that treat people like idiots or fans of crap. Anyone else agree with me? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 12:19 pm

Quack Pack - TV Shows
Teen versions of Huey, Dewey, and Louie? Riiiiiight... -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 12:03 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
SVN, you helped me remember all those old Nick shows! Thank you! So many childhood memories. Don't forget "Salute Your Shorts"! I always remember Budnick's take on the theme song: "Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our heart, and when we think about you, IT MAKES ME WANNA FART!" The kids would laugh and Ug the counseler would go, "It's 'I hope we never part'! Now get it right or pay the price!" -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 12:02 pm

Ed, Edd N Eddy - TV Shows
The squiggle vision gave my cousin a headache. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on May 13, 2009, 11:53 am

National Treasure - Movie Series
I,too, really liked watching 'National Treasure' in that so many legit puzzles re the US Founding Fathers and the Masons got speculated about in a rather fascinating approach and it had an incredible pay off of having virtually every lost treasure of history being rediscovered at the end! Unfortunately, the sequel was incredibly BAD! First off, the motivations for the new goose chase were less noble than the first one- finding a lost temple first would somehow vindicate the rep of an ancestor that neither Ben nor any of the family he DID know had ever met. I mean, a true detective is supposed to seek evidence of the truth and be ready to accept it even if it proves hurtful to his or her ego. Many other things just didn't wash here but since I don't want to make this too long, I'll skip most of my objections and just say that the idea of the Aztecs building a gigantic waterworld underground temple in the Black Hills of South Dakota was incredibly bogus. Even if one refuses to accept the idea that the Aztecs didn't have wheeled transport, why would they BOTHER going so far away from their own empire to do this? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on May 13, 2009, 7:18 am

Star Trek - Movie Series
I went last night. I'm not a star trek fan but it was a blast. Hope they do another one are they planning it? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on May 13, 2009, 6:36 am

Daisy of Love - TV Shows
I saw this abomination on TV yesterday while I was eating dinner and flipping channels. I thought to myself "would anyone even put this on BTF?" well apparently someone did! Boned the first second I laid eyes upon it. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 13, 2009, 5:01 am

America's Funniest Home Videos - TV Shows
Never really understood the appeal of this show. Grandma falls off the roof and presumably shatters her pelvis - Oh yeah, funny. A cat coughing up a furball on somebody in his sleep, oh boy. A 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum in Wal-Mart because they bought him the wrong toy, oh right, Hilarious. And the 5,000th shot to the groin.. A few funny ones thrown in, like Grandma's snoring sound like a crying baby, A dog getting spooked and jumping in the air, but too many stuipd ones. -- Submitted By: (Ken) on May 13, 2009, 2:29 am

Ed, Edd N Eddy - TV Shows
Boned the Fish with the 5th season. The whole show originally had an "Endless Summer" plot, but the whole going to School/autumn thing defeated the whole purpose of the show. Guess they did have a few good later episodes though, like The flash-back one was good. -- Submitted By: (Ken) on May 13, 2009, 2:18 am

History (History Channel) - Random Topics
I don't think it ever has. Yeah, some of the newer shows don't really fit in, like, Ufo Hunters, MonsterQuest and Life after humans and the others, they probably belong on the Science or Discovery channels, but they are interesting and all around good shows. They mostly show History as well, but most of it has gone to the other History channels like "Hist. International". I don't know if the possible second Bone "The Hitler Channel" counts or not anymore due to the "Military Channel" being launched (Never really minded the WWII Documentary marathons myself, though). Still wonder what happened to some of the other shows that got pushed aside... like what happened to "Mail Call"? -- Submitted By: (Ken) on May 13, 2009, 2:12 am

Daisy of Love - TV Shows
This show is awful. It proves that networks are so addicted to making instant celebrities out of reality "stars" who don't know when their 15 minutes of fame is over. This show is one of the worst with this silicone filled bimbo. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 12, 2009, 10:02 pm

Small Wonder - TV Shows
I agree, that voice was hideous. Worse than a tiger sharpening its claws on a blackboard. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 12, 2009, 9:59 pm

Rosie O'Donnell - Celebrities
Boned when she got her talk show. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 12, 2009, 9:58 pm

Godfather Trilogy - Movie Series
I know I am in the minority, but I think this one sucked from the start. I tried watching the first one but fell asleep for the whole second hour. I was too lost then. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 12, 2009, 9:55 pm

Hall and Oates - Music Groups
Their 80's songs are the best! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:41 pm

Duran Duran - Music Groups
I enjoy Duran Duran so much! Never boned! Their songs were cool! And how can the James Bond film DD did the theme song for be bad, anyway? (See my comment in "James Bond" for a better reason why.) -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:40 pm

Flock of Seagulls, A - Music Groups
Never boned! I love 80's music! My faves from this band are "I Ran So Far Away" and "Space Age Love Song"! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:39 pm

Zac Efron - Celebrities
Day one, all right! I despise a certain TV movie series he is in, and he is of the guilty party for ruining an already-ruined family studio even more!!!!! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:37 pm

Jonathan Taylor Thomas - Celebrities
Just whatever happened to the guys that played the "Taylor Boys" in "Home Improvement", huh? -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:36 pm

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - Celebrities
Whatever happened to these two? What kind of road did the Olsen Twins decide to go down after '04 or so?!?!?? Oh man, and I was really looking forward to the 2051 direct-to-Blu release of "The Olsen Twins Retire From Acting and Take Up Golfing in Florida"! LOL Oh well, there's always Dylan and Cole...no, wait, that's the Bad Disney... -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:33 pm

Adam Sandler - Celebrities
My favorite movie with him is "Happy Gilmore" and the part where he fights with Bob Barker! "The Price is Wrong, Buddy!" -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:27 pm

Doctor Who - TV Shows
Uh, I've seen what appeared to be the pilot of the new version a few weeks ago on my local PBS station. It makes the old "Star Treks" look like romance stories in comparison! Besides, with 40+ years of episodes for this show, how can anyone (and I mean anyone) keep up? How do I know where to start? Is it even possible to find ALL episodes and play them in order????? -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:25 pm

Family Matters - TV Shows
Sure, I know the other characters: Carl, Harriet, Laura, Richie, etc.! Besides, being a Miller/Boyett sitcom, this show "never jumped!" (or "never boned" if that makes you happy) -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:22 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
Oh boy, let's harken back to the good ol' days of "Jump the Shark" for my Nickelodeon rant: Back in the days this channel started, we watched shows like "Pinwheel", "You Can't Do That On Television", "Danger Mouse", "Rugrats", "Clarissa", "Double Dare", "OLD (and I mean OLD) All That", and "Kenan and Kel". (There are other shows, too, but these are the good ones from looking at old JTS posts) Now we got STUPID shows like "NEW All That", "Catdog", "Spongebob", "Fairly Oddparents", plus (guess what) teenage shows similar in fashion to what killed "The Disney Channel"!!!!! First it was a smart, intelligent PBS-like channel, now it's MTV JUNIOR!!!!! OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand it!!!!! Insert your own crazy rants on this channel here; I hate the new Nick!!!!! Urggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:19 pm

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
I agree! Never boned! Never jumped! Period! The Disney Afternoon cartoons WERE my childhood! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on May 12, 2009, 7:07 pm