McDonalds - Random Topics
First it was the ads trying to convince us that the people who worked there were all really winners in life who were just doing the Mickey D's thing until they became successful. Then it was the ads trying to convince us that their food somehow wasn't a national symbol of unhealthy diet anymore. Now it's the ads trying to convince us that they've somehow magically transformed into a place where highbrow coffee snobs go (since apparently being this sort of person is trendy). None of these ads succeeded in getting me to actually go inside BTW. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:29 pm

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
If it's not all the thugs strutting around with a massive sense of entitlement it's the clearly corrupt officials. If it's not the clearly corrupt officials it's the endlessly tedious, boring and meaningless regular season. If it's not that it's the ridiculous star treatment by ESPN. If it's not that...well, you get the point. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:25 pm

New York Yankees - Random Topics
Most well known team in baseball? Yes. Most loved? That's HIGHLY debatable. BTW anyone else notice that the Yanks haven't won a World Series in nearly ten years? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:22 pm

Boston Red Sox - Random Topics
The Sox rocked when they finally overcame their curse in a dramatic comeback over the villainous Yankees that would make the Rocky movies look tame. Then they boned the fish by winning the most boring, anticlimactic World Series of all time and becoming exactly like the Yankees in every way. Now they're the Evil Empire Lite. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:20 pm

Burn Notice - TV Shows
Burn Notice is one of the VERY few new shows that's actually good, although it's showing signs of taking itself too seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:17 pm

High School - Random Topics
Is it just me, or is all of American society just like high school now? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:13 pm

High School Musical - Movie Series
The horror...My God, the horror!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:10 pm

Beastie Boys, The - Music Groups
This site's kinda scary sometimes in that I keep finding out bad stuff about celebs I never knew before. One of my friends had leukemia, I wonder how he'd feel knowing the info in the previous comment? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:10 pm

Ben Affleck - Celebrities
Is he still alive or did J-Ho eat him like female black widow spider eats the male after mating? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:08 pm

Michael Richards - Celebrities
"He's a N****A !!! He's a N****A!!!" Gotta love that racist Kramer!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 11, 2009, 11:46 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
There are a growing list of nominees, a worthy Patron Saint will be found....... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 11, 2009, 11:32 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
I was just joking. I have no desire to reward him for doing the wrong thing. Finding someone worthy to be our patron saint is going to be a challenge. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 11, 2009, 11:30 am

Beastie Boys, The - Music Groups
At the height of their intial fame, they blew off a cancer ward at a children's hospital by dissing them as 'baldies and cripples'! I've never been able to stand them after that. Send the snotty creeps back to the obscurity they so richly deserved for the intervening decades! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 11, 2009, 10:10 am

Joy of Painting, The - TV Shows
such a "happy" litte show..... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:25 am

Ben Affleck - Celebrities
one of the worst actors in history....I cant stand to watch his films. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:07 am

Peanuts (comic strip) - Random Topics
this is still ,in my opinion, the GREATEST comic strip ever. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:04 am

NickelBack - Music Groups
such a crappy band.... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 7:56 am

Late Show with David Letterman - TV Shows
I followed Dave from his old days at NBC and I continued to follow him to CBS. I liked the fact that he was a bit more hip and quirkier than the Tonight Show. I never minded him making fun of Reagan or George H.W. Bush or Clinton. He was always funny in a respectable way. Dave crossed the line with George W. Bush, especially in his 2nd term. Like I said, I don't mind him making fun of someone I happen to support and voted for, as long as he does it in a lighthearted and respectable way. With George W. Bush his attacks became more vicious and tasteless. I just can't watch his show anymore. He's gone from being a well respected talk show host to just another New York liberal elitist. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 10, 2009, 9:01 pm

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Jon Hein isn't worthy of that sort of honor, he's no Ted McGinley. Jon Hein is just a huge sellout, and one with no balls to boot, it would be an insult to BTF to have him honored in anyway except to get voted on like every other topic. Where is the discussion of what happened to the site that shall not be named Mr Hein- we are waiting for you to show that you are capable of talking trash on your huge failure while you criticize all other forms of entertainment. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:33 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
I realize players are eligible for the Hall of Fame after 5 years. Brett is not coming back this year. Five years from this August which will be 2014, Brett Favre will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 10, 2009, 6:56 pm

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Maybe Jon Hein could be Bone the Fish's patron saint! After all, his selling out and TV Guide's evisceration of the once great site is what inpsired the creation of this site! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 10, 2009, 6:54 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
DolFan; the BTF is a great web community, and we all dont agree, but it is always with respect despite our viewpoints! Kudos for the great comments on the site, love to read your thoughts, keep it up, and in the words of Cube- "We Be Clubbin'" -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 5:48 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
Thanks ChubbyRain for not taking my previous post personally. I can see what you're saying, I just don't think getting away from gangsta rap in and of itself deserves a skewering. But selling out definitely would. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 5:01 pm

Matrix - Movie Series
I vote the sex scene between Trinity and Neo during the infamous rave as the worst in cinematic history. Absolutely ZERO chemistry, and both their haircuts were so short I literally couldn't tell who was who after a while. I believe actual robots would've shown more passion. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 4:57 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Um, you do realize a player must be retired for four years before he's eligible for the NFL Hall Of Fame, right? According to your timetable that means Favre would come back for this season and this season only. I just refuse to believe it. He'll play for the Vikes, convince them he's "retiring" after he flops yet again just like he did to the Jets, then suddenly decide he can "still play" and go to some other team. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 4:53 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Five years from now Brett will be getting ready to be enshrined in Canton. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 10, 2009, 4:48 pm

Weber Barbeques - Random Topics
Quality product, get what you pay for. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 10, 2009, 1:42 pm

50 Cent - Music Groups
50 is a cool guy. Styled after biggy and 2pac. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 10, 2009, 1:37 pm

Taylor Swift - Celebrities
As American as the US Flag! -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on June 10, 2009, 1:31 pm

Kid Rock - Music Groups
what a poser....... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 10, 2009, 12:47 pm

Al Sharpton - Celebrities
What a horrible human being, a lifetime supply of fish sticks and slaw awaits him wherever he goes.... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:29 am

Ice Cube - Celebrities
DolFan, I agree with acting your age, but in this case, it's beyond that into the "super sellout" category of "Bone the Fish", Ice Cube deserves an extra helping of Slaw for his recent career moves. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:28 am

IMDB - Websites
Sadly DolFan- it's all true! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:23 am

Howard Stern - Celebrities
DolFan- the show this week has been great, well either it's been that damn funny, or the brainwashing is working for the last 17 years. Give it a listen if you get a minute, I have great laughs every weekday with Howard and the Gang! -- Submitted By: () on June 10, 2009, 8:19 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Just to follow up; Still no mention from Jon Hein on "The Howard Stern Show" or the "Wrap Up Show" about "the site that shall not be named". How much extra did they pay for his silence in addition to the purchase price of the website? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 8:00 am

JumptheShark.com - Websites
The funny thing is that Metallica hasn't had a song worth stealing in years and years. In fact, you couldnt pay me to listen to the "Faux Metal" that "Alternica" puts out under the guise of "Metal" these last two decades (since 1988). Is Lars Ulrich's jail for downloading music only one tenth the BS than "the site that shall not be named" being raped by TV Guide? That's an interesting premise for a debate. One item of note, isnt it amazing how there isnt one mainstream press item talking about the Rape of "The site that shall not be named"? Looks like the corporate media whores are all having hushspuppies, slaw and 3 pieces of deep fried fish while not criticizing their peer's horrible destruction of a webclassic. But what else is new in the media these days? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 10, 2009, 7:55 am

Quiznos - Random Topics
Robert, unfortunately almost all people these days ARE idiots and fans of crap. If they weren't what you see and hear in the media would be a whole lot different. And by different I mean infinitely better. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:43 am

Wendy's - Random Topics
Wendy's, you are NOT "way better than fast food", you ARE fast food! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:40 am

Global warming - Random Topics
Haha, ChubbyRain is right on the money!!! And of course now that it's all been exposed as the farce it always was, you don't hear any mention of it at all from the liberal media. Now there's supposed to be some *other* mysterious reason why we all have to buy twisty lightbulbs. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:39 am

France - Random Topics
I LOVE the fact that the main reason for France boning the fish was the exact same thing I had been thinking all along! I guess great minds think alike :-) I have a theory that because the language sounds so effeminate it's actually caused French men to subconsciously act effeminate, yet at the same time be so promiscuous since when spoken by women it's a huge turn on. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:27 am

Twitter - Websites
The most superfluous use of technology in human history, and that's a huge statement. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:10 am

TV Tropes - Websites
TV Tropes may possibly be the best site ever. Seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:07 am

IMDB - Websites
Wow...if what Chubbyrain says is true than IMDB is right up there with Wal Mart, TV Guide and Al Queda in the pantheon of evil organizations. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:04 am

Zac Efron - Celebrities
I am convinced that Zac Efron is the AntiChrist. Seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 3:02 am

Will Farrell - Celebrities
Just another celeb my age or older who acts like he's in junior high. It's SO not funny. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:59 am

Kimbo Slice - Celebrities
The day when this Youtube created, overhyped MMA fraud was finally exposed on national TV by a journeyman too mediocre for the UFC was a great day indeed. Unfortunately he didn't learn his lesson and is actually being allowed by the UFC to be in their reality show. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:49 am

Keith Olbermann - Celebrities
Like everything and everyone else, Olbermann was much better in the 90s when he was just an ESPN anchor. Genuinely witty and funny. Then he decided to become yet another libbie in the media and there you go. To his credit I think he actually did so before it became fashionable but still. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:45 am

Ice Cube - Celebrities
Yeah, let's bash someone for deciding to actually grow up and act his age (rolls eyes). I suppose you think everyone who starts off in "gangsta rap" (it's called hip hop now, get with the program dog) should just keep acting "hard" into their 60s, right? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:43 am

Howard Stern - Celebrities
Never got the hype over Howard Stern. Just another spewer of obscenity that people have been brainwashed into somehow thinking is funny. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:39 am

Shia LaBeouf - Celebrities
I'm amazed they even have Wallgreens in Hollywood. Don't really care about him but his mom was fine as hell on the Cosby Show. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:32 am

George Clooney - Celebrities
Not only is he yet another overly libbie celeb who I'm convinced wants America destroyed, but he's getting too old to be the playboy in his movies now. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:28 am

Jessica Simpson - Celebrities
Jessica Simpson got fat??? When was this??? No wonder she hasn't been shoved down my throat recently... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:17 am

Jesse Jackson - Celebrities
Jesse Jackson is more racist than anyone in America. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:16 am

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
Man oh man...when I first saw her in Playboy I was wowed. She actually managed to pull off being sultry as a blonde and that's almost impossible to do. I think I was in love. And then she had to go on TV and try to act. As soon as I saw her "acting" I went off her faster than Usain Bolt running an Olympic race. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:15 am

Jennifer Aniston - Celebrities
Surely Jen's not been dumped any more than the average female celeb. The only explanations I can think of as to why her dumpings are always shoved down my throat is that she's either really needy or really bad in bed. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:12 am

Jane Fonda - Celebrities
The entry on this page says Hanoi Jane's been a Christian since 2001, but I don't believe it. It can't possibly be true. There's no way her far left friends would ever tolerate her joining "the enemy". -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:08 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
Jon Hein is the biggest sellout in human history. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 2:06 am

Terrell Owens - Celebrities
The day this turd finally retires, I will go on a partying spree that will put anything done by celebrities to shame! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:58 am

Tom Brady - Celebrities
I see the Patriot fans certainly know about this site. It takes a real class act to get one women pregnant, then dump her to do it again to someone else. If he was black everyone would be calling him a jerk but since he's Tom Brady it's perfectly fine to have 2 kids by 2 different women (sighs). -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:56 am

Martha Stewart - Celebrities
I genuinely believe Martha Stewart is one of the most evil people on the planet. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:53 am

Elvis Presley - Celebrities
I've lived an hour or less away from Memphis for nearly my entire life and have never understood the big deal about Elvis. Okay, I get why he was famous back in his youth (although he was never that good looking IMO) but to have this level of slavish devotion over 30 years after his death from being a fat drugged up slob??? It's a complete mystery to me. Even if he DID have charisma all he really did was sing a few decent songs in the 50s and make some lame movies in the 60s. I just don't get the hype. My theory is that Elvis is the most famous person who ever came out of Memphis by far and since the city has a HUGE inferiority complex it clings to him like Katie Holmes to Tom Cruise and always will. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:48 am

Don Imus - Celebrities
The irony is that Imus was an offensive jerk all along and when he finally gets called on it, it's in such a lame over the top PC manner that it actually made me sympathetic to him. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:41 am

Adam Sandler - Celebrities
Huh??? Since when did he become a serious actor? I missed it. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:39 am

Sam Kinison - Celebrities
Why??? So he could be yet ANOTHER media figure bashing Bush? I'd like to think Kinison would've been more original than that. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:36 am

Al Gore - Celebrities
It gets better. Gore also flies around in an energy-sucking jumbo jet that wastes more power than an entire block could in a year. It's painfully obvious he was a legit megalomaniac who only wanted to be president for the sake of being president and would've probably brought about the end of America as we know it had he actually succeeded. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:34 am

George W. Bush - Celebrities
I find it very telling there are now more votes for never boned than there is boned from the start. Bush wasn't the worst president ever, not even close. It's just that the liberal media brainwashed the American sheep into thinking so. The most evil man of all time? Give me a break! I'm not saying he was great mind you, just that he didn't suck. And right now I'd give anything for a president who doesn't suck. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:31 am

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Bretney Favre is one of the biggest attention whores in human history. Five years from now he'll be pondering retirement AGAIN for the tenth straight time. Just wait and see. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:27 am

Britney Spears - Celebrities
Britney is why terrorists want us all dead. I'm actually rooting for her career to be shattered once and for all just to get her out of my life for good. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:24 am

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Unlike some people who seem to be surprised at the libbie media licking Obama's boots I knew this would happen all along. What I didn't know would happen was him spending more money in 4 months than every other president COMBINED. Boy, he sure was tough on all those CEOs who ruined the world economy through pure greed wasn't he? All those trillions in bailout money will sure show 'em! And don't be shocked WHEN he raises taxes after this big spending spree. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:22 am

Leonardo DiCaprio - Celebrities
I can't believe this guy is only a year younger than I am. He made such a terrible first impression with me that I haven't cared about him at all or taken him seriously for the last 15 years. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:19 am

LeBron James - Celebrities
Gotta love how the media kept yammering about how "Lebron" was a lock to reach the Finals for months, only to blame his teammates when it doesn't happen--even though these same teammates helped Cleveland to the NBA's best regular season record. Sure is strange how none of them were bums then! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:17 am

Lindsay Lohan - Celebrities
I couldn't care less if she's a lesbian. Exactly what the hell has she actually DONE to justify her money and celeb status this decade? Herbie The Love Bug and Mean Girls just doesn't quite cut it. It's so obvious she only turned gay for the attention since she was "boned" by seemingly half the American male population before that. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:14 am

Paris Hilton - Celebrities
Paris Hilton is a living symbol of American societal decline. 'Nuff said. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:11 am

Miley Cyrus - Celebrities
Miley Cyrus is pure evil. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:05 am

Futurama - TV Shows
Say what you want, but Futurama was a hundred times better than Family Guy is now. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:04 am

JumptheShark.com - Websites
As far as I'm concerned, the selling of the site to TV Guide is ten times worse than Lars Ulrich openly calling for anybody downloading music to be sued/jailed at the beginning of the decade. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 1:02 am

View, The - TV Shows
Made me lose faith in the entire female gender. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:46 am

Rock of Love - TV Shows
My friend and I watched every episode of the first one. It was like a car wreck, we just couldn't turn away, even though we were bashing the show nonstop the entire time. It didn't shock either of us to find out the "winner" and Bret parted ways almost immediately after the show ended. Neither of us had the strength or the will to watch any more after that. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:43 am

Beavis and Butthead - TV Shows
Pure comedic genius. That is all. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:38 am

Boondocks, The - TV Shows
The most racist show on TV, taking the already racist comic and ramping it up ten notches. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:31 am

FOX News - TV Shows
An island of conservatism in the sea of American liberal media. Are they biased? Absolutely. But what everyone conveniently chooses to forget/ignore is that every other form of media these days is biased towards the other direction. I think ONE station should be allowed not to be far left cheerleaders. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:27 am

Family Guy - TV Shows
This show actually used to be genuinely funny its first few seasons believe it or not. Then suddenly Stewie goes from plotting world domination to becoming just another gay guy, Brian goes from being hilariously snarky and having depth to some God bashing alkie, Lois goes from the straight woman to being as casually malicious as the rest of them, and don't even get me started on Meg. And the whole show developed this sudden extreme far left libbie agenda that they'd just beat you over the head with ad nauseum. Just like every other form of media 5 years ago. How original--NOT. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:21 am

American Idol - TV Shows
American Idol is a symbol of the decline and rapidly coming fall of America. 'Nuff said. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:12 am

Monday Night Football - TV Shows
The sudden celebrity worship--as if America needed any MORE of that. And most of the time the people they picked to chatter on mindlessly with while the game was going on weren't even that famous at that moment in time. Hey, forget about this football stuff, let's talk with Christian Slater for 10 minutes!!! Yeah!!! Leave the celebs to TMZ, Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight and give me back my football, dammit!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:06 am

How I Met Your Mother - TV Shows
Feh. Just another show full of smarmy actors in their 30s playing young hip 20somethings in one big circle jerk of "cooler than thou". It's impossible to believe any of these shallow, self absorbed porn star wannabes could stay married to anyone for more than a week. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 10, 2009, 12:02 am

Heroes - TV Shows
I admit I'm just not into this show. Seems to me to be a bunch of people with superpowers acting like they're still in junior high. Which in and of itself seems to be the latest insufferable trend. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:59 pm

Home Improvement - TV Shows
Notable for being one of the first in the horrific trend of shows featuring a hot wife married to an average looking dumb guy, who expresses nothing but contempt for him the entire time (except when she wants sex) which makes you wonder why the hell she married him to begin with. At least the looks gap between Jill and Tim wasn't as huge as it would be in every later show with this theme. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:56 pm

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - TV Shows
Firestar was sexy as hell. There, I said it. She was in fact the only reason I even watched. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:53 pm

Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The - TV Shows
Definitely the changing of the Vivs. The old Viv was sassy without overdoing it, smart and had, for lack of a better word, spirit. The new Viv was a bit wooden and never could capture the spark of the old. It just wasn't believable that the new Viv and Phil could ever get married, let alone stay that way. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:51 pm

Maury - TV Shows
One of the biggest man hating shows out there, and that's a huge statement. If the guy really was the father he was scum. If the guy wasn't the father, we were supposed to forget all about him being dragged through the mud on national TV and feel sorry for the slut who slept with so many guys she couldn't even tell who the father of her child was. Whatever. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:49 pm

WKRP in Cincinnati - TV Shows
I hardly ever watch(ed) this show but whenever I did I always thought the actress playing Bailey Quarters was hotter than Loni Anderson. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:45 pm

Stargate SG-1 - TV Shows
Okay, so they spend the first few seasons fighting the Gua'uld, who seem like a good enough threat (despite the fact their troops make the stormtroopers from Star Wars seem elite). And then they win!!! Hooray!!! BUT WAIT!!! Here come the Ori, who are basically the evil faction of the Ancients, who were the most powerful beings in the universe way back when! They were built up to be so powerful the only way our intrepid band of heroes could possibly beat them was by some cheesy deus ex machina, like, oh for example, Daniel Jackson suddenly transforming--I mean, "ascending"--into an Ancient himself! I think. Kinda made me wonder how, if the Ori were so big and bad, why they conveniently left Earth and the Milky Way galaxy alone until the Gua'uld were defeated. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:37 pm

Survivor - TV Shows
Travoltron is right. This is the show that started the Reality TV mind sludge that is extremely likely to be one of the main causes for America's destruction. Sure there were reality shows before Survivor, but this was the one that caused *everybody* to start worshipping at the altar of the genre and spawned what seems like hundreds of trashy imitations. I can't even believe it's still going to be honest. I never hear about it anymore or even run across it on my DirecTV guide. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:27 pm

Sabrina the Teenage Witch - TV Shows
Not sure if this is a reason for boning the fish but I thought aunt Zelda was hotter than Sabrina and I don't think I was supposed to think that. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:18 pm

Seinfeld - TV Shows
The finale...oh God, the horror!!! Let me get this straight. They get arrested for not helping some guy who was being robbed at gunpoint??? What were they supposed to do, charge across the street and hope the armed robber didn't shoot them all??? Not to mention we're actually supposed to buy that they're going to be in jail for 5-10 years when in real life the armed robber himself wouldn't have gotten anywhere near that kind of time. NOBODY gets that kind of time anymore even if they commit the most heinous felonies. And the trial itself was a complete farce seeing as the gang actually tried to HELP most of the people they "wronged" and it just didn't work out. So that makes them horrible people??? I cope by just pretending the finale never happened and enjoying the rest of the shows. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:17 pm

Mad About You - TV Shows
It was the baby no doubt. The Big Divorce Tease was bad, but I still watched through that. But after the baby came along (and the whole "trying" drama) that was the last straw for me. And naming the kid MABEL??? Are you KIDDING me??? Also around this time Jamie went from being pretty cool with a mischievous side to outright hating Paul. It's as if the writers woke up one day and suddenly realized she wasn't a nagging man hating shrew like virtually every other woman on TV so they'd better make her one fast. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:08 pm

Malcolm in the Middle - TV Shows
I thought this show was good the first few times I watched but then the mom became so insufferable that I can't bring myself to watch it ever again. In real life Malcolm, his dad and his brothers (even the baby) would've all gotten together and killed her. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 11:02 pm

Best Buy - Random Topics
Best Buy is the electronics store equivalent of Wal Mart, an Evil Empire that's somehow driven all their competition out of business despite having HIGHER prices than everyone else. Okay, that part's not like Wal Mart but still... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 10:59 pm

Bill Clinton - Celebrities
When I wondered how getting a blowjob at work qualified him to be the leader of my country and concluded that it didn't. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 9, 2009, 10:51 pm

Donkey Kong Country - Random Topics
Donkey Kong's popularity was starting to go down a little in the early 90's, but thanks to Donkey Kong Country, DK is cool again. DKC never boned. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 9, 2009, 7:06 pm