Ellen (TV series) - TV Shows
Hey Ellen, people didn't stop watching because you came out as a lesbian, it's because you just weren't funny. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 6:37 pm

Two and a Half Men - TV Shows
Two and a half men??? More like three brats in men's bodies! yes, I said three--I don;t think you can call the rapidly maturing son a kid anymore. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 6:35 pm

Married with Children - TV Shows
Seinfeld will always be my #1 show but married with Children is a strong #2. But did anyone else notice that in the last couple of seasons Al went from snarky to borderline brain dead? His decline in basic sense seemed to correlate with the gradual loss of his hair. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 6:33 pm

Seinfeld - TV Shows
One great big EFF you was how I and clearly many others interpreted it. Other than seeing virtually everyone who'd ever appeared on the show the finale had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 6:27 pm

Sports Illustrated - Random Topics
I used to subscribe to this rag even though I couldn't care less about tennis, golf or baseball meaning that for a third of the year SI was useless to me. I finally gave it up when the articles became as liberal as the rest of the media these days and I realized I could get news quicker and presented much better from the net for free. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 6:24 pm

April Fools' Day - Random Topics
It's gotten so bad I don't even bother leaving the house on this day anymore, lest I be lied to approximately a thousand times in the guise of a "joke". -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 6:17 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Sorry for not replying sooner. Okay here's the situation: I searched the JTS archives and they only go up to September of '07, but almost none of those links actually work. If I go back a few months all the comments are there but are not attributed to anyone, it's just a big ol' jumble of comments with no idea who wrote which ones. I know I made comments but I cannot find them and now I'm thinking I made them later than September of '07, or at least some of them. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 6:06 pm

Youtube - Websites
Youtube has officially Boned The Fish!!! What's the point if all the GOOD videos keep getting yanked or having all the sound removed??? I don't go there to watch vids of teens acting like complete morons and thinking they're hilarious. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 5:58 pm

Hip hop music - Random Topics
AMEN BRUTHA!!! And to think, back in the 70s and 80s people thought "satanic" rock music was going to cause the destruction of America..."Hip hop" is ten times worse than rock ever dreamed of being!!! It only started being called "hip hop" about a decade ago because "gangsta rap" sounded too threatening while "hip hop" sounds like some innocent form of dancing. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2009, 5:55 pm

George W. Bush - Celebrities
Hey Dolfan316 looks like you jumped to a conclusion before all the votes were counted, but then again republicans are good at that -- Submitted By: (Vincent441) on June 16, 2009, 4:59 pm

David Carradine - Celebrities
"Grasshopper, what is the sound of no hands fapping?" -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 16, 2009, 4:03 pm

Rugrats Movie, The - Movie Series
Great job, adding Dil as Tommy's little brother. Adding a new baby is always a great way to bone the fish. And oh! Would you look at that? In the next movie, Chuckie gets a sister when his dad remarries! Will Phil and Lil become older siblings to a set of quadruplets? Or maybe Angelica's parents adopt a teenager so Angelica can have a brother? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2009, 12:51 pm

Michael Moore - Celebrities
Boned when I grew up and realized he was not a hero, but a fraud. I started taking video editing classes in high school when his TV Nation show was on the air. I then started noticing there was significant editing going on. Sometimes they would ADR (dub) in Moore dialogue in post making it look like he had delivered a witty zinger right to some CEO's oblivious face when in fact he hadn't said anything. I started to realize that everything Moore does is being manipulated to look like he's a genius hero and those he disagrees with are fools. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 16, 2009, 12:48 pm

Real Time with Bill Maher - TV Shows
Here, here! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2009, 12:34 pm

Tiny Toon Adventures - TV Shows
When Charlie Adler, the original voice actor for Buster, got upset with WB studios, he quit. They replaced him with John Kassir, who did the voice of the Cryptkeeper in Tales from the Crypt. IIRC, they even had a tongue-in-cheek reference by having Buster as the Cryptkeeper in one episode. Kassir was definitely a worthy replacement, but it just wasn't the same. Also, from the site-which-must-not-be-named, one of the reasons TTA jumped was that Buster and Babs "did it". WTF? LMAO. I guess that's just one of the many examples of how the old site "made us laugh". -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 16, 2009, 12:32 pm

Back to the Future - Movie Series
It's one of the rare film series that manages to maintain a level of quality from beginning to end. And the creators wisely decided not to go ahead with a fourth installment. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 16, 2009, 11:30 am

Dungeons and Dragons - Random Topics
Wizards of the Coast released Fourth Edition too early, and it turned out to be a dumbed down video game on paper. It resembles nothing published previously under the Dungeons and Dragons brand. And I've been an avid D&D gamer since First Edition. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 16, 2009, 10:55 am

Hip hop music - Random Topics
This was supposed to fizzle out like a bad fart 15 years ago. Hip Hop isn't a form of music, it's a cultural disease. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 16, 2009, 10:52 am

Countdown with Keith Olbermann - TV Shows
Olbermann, like Michael Moore, is merely another lying, propagandist mouthpiece. He's complete vermin. He's also an emotionally unstable train wreck waiting to happen. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 16, 2009, 6:55 am

That '70s Show - TV Shows
Topher Grace's departure is the definitive Bone the Fish moment. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 10:20 pm

Superman: The Animated Series - TV Shows
Fans of Smallville should be forced to watch every epsiode of this show, to see the Man of Steel done right. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 10:18 pm

Star Trek: Deep Space 9 - TV Shows
This remains the best incarnation of Star Trek. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 10:15 pm

Smallville - TV Shows
I decided to boycott this show from the moment I found out it would be about Superman, but they'd never have him in costume. This show Boned before it even aired. If you're gonna do Superman, then DO Superman. Give me Luthor and Brainiac, Bizarro and Metallo. Give me Perry, Lois, Jimmy and Ma and Pa Kent. Don't give me Dawsons Creek with kryptonite! -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 10:13 pm

Small Wonder - TV Shows
So, does anybody know whatever happened to the cast of this show? I think they all disappeared. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 10:08 pm

I think the definitive JTS/BTF moment for The Simpsons was when Phil Hartman died and we lost Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz. Hartman's death was the beginning of the end. And turning Lisa from a thre dimensional believable idealistic 8 year old to a cardboard mouthpiece for Groening's leftist politics just made matters worse. I guess I would say that the fish boning process began with Hartman dying and ended with Lisa becoming a Bhuudist, with a few cringe inducing spots along the way (the real Seymour Skinner, celebrity cameos that made no sense). Seasons 1 thru 9 remain classics, though. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 10:06 pm

Seinfeld - TV Shows
I guess I'm one of the folks who understood what the finale was all about. To me it was a great big "Thank you" to everyone who had been watching the show from the beginning. I really enjoyed it and I think it still holds up. Seinfeld never boned. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 9:57 pm

Real Time with Bill Maher - TV Shows
The man is a vile, anti-religious bigot. No more, no less. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 9:53 pm

Desperate Housewives - TV Shows
I don't know any males who watch it that's for sure. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 15, 2009, 9:46 pm

I agree with Mythigator's comment. I think that The Simpsons boned the fish around the time Maude Flanders died, but was still watchable until the Gump Roast episode. I pretend that episode was the end of the show and any episodes made after it don't exist. I do, however, like the Simpsons Hit & Run video game, the movie, and the ride at Universal Studios, which all came out after the show itself became unbearable. -- Submitted By: (GranApp) on June 15, 2009, 9:38 pm

Flintstones, The - TV Shows
Barney Rubble was played by Mel Blanc through the entire run of the series. He simply changed the type of voice for Barney. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 9:30 pm

Doctor Who - TV Shows
The Daleks found some clever ways around the whole stairwell thing... -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 9:27 pm

Ally McBeal - TV Shows
Will someone please give Calista Flockhart a nourishing meal? -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 9:22 pm

Michael Moore - Celebrities
Bottom line: Moore is a liar, propogandist and fraud. All of the 'facts' in his films, and books have been totally debunked. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 8:05 pm

Rolling Stones, The - Music Groups
Three words: Best. Band. Ever. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 8:02 pm

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
Without question the most overrated band of all time. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 8:01 pm

Rage Against the Machine - Music Groups
Three words: Godless. Commie. Scum. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 8:00 pm

Eminem - Music Groups
Standards of any type lost all meaning the moment this talentless, vulgar, classless vermin was referred to as a genius. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 7:59 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
Rap/Hip Hop is nothing more than the illegitimate child of Disco. It should've fizzled out like a bad fart 15 years ago. There were some fun jams back in the late 80's/early 90's, but after that it was just unbearable. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 7:58 pm

Robot Chicken - TV Shows
Robot Chicken is one of Adult Swim's best shows. It is a fine example of a good animated series. -- Submitted By: (Jason_M_Majors) on June 15, 2009, 5:00 pm

Sean Hannity - Celebrities
Hannity deserves kudos for his charity work on behalf of soldier's families. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 3:14 pm

Sarah Silverman - Celebrities
This one turned scraping the bottom of the barrel into an art form...disgusting to say the least. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 3:12 pm

Salma Hayek - Celebrities
I just can't get enough of her delightfully large, supple luscious breasts. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on June 15, 2009, 3:10 pm

Bill Cosby - Celebrities
NEVER BONED! I wish we saw more of him. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 14, 2009, 8:46 pm

Michael Moore - Celebrities
While I do not agree with everything that he says, in his defense I have to say that he is not the only person to profit from paranoia by a long shot. There are plenty of people on both sides of the political spectrum who have done this. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 14, 2009, 8:45 pm

Geico Commercials - Random Topics
How often do I see a commercial for Geico car insurance? Every single commercial break. Read that carefully: EVERY. SINGLE. COMMERCIAL. BREAK! The only way you could miss their commercials is if you're watching PBS or one of those commercial-free movie channels on cable, or avoiding TV altogether. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 14, 2009, 6:53 pm

Anastasia - Movie Series
I remember during the time of the direct-to-video sequel's upcoming release, they had a commercial trying to tell parents that the kids would love it better than Pokemon, which was wildly popular at the time. I'm sure you know what happens to shows, movies or the like that try to pass themselves off as better than a something that's wildly popular. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 14, 2009, 12:16 pm

Toy Story - Movie Series
So Dinosaur was. Sorry for the mixup. In light of this new evidence, I hereby assert that there are no bad Pixar movies to date. And I also acknowledge that I forgot to put The Incredibles on the list, so I'm putting them there now. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 14, 2009, 10:47 am

Rockford Files, The - TV Shows
I have watched every episode. Not one is poorly done. Money is the cause of the death of this entertaining series. I expect the government to suppress shows of that era on grounds they subvert the morals of the young. Until then, watch and enjoy. -- Submitted By: (johbru) on June 14, 2009, 8:41 am

Jaws - Movie Series
Similar to "Highlander" JAWS was a lightning in a bottle film that was a SELF CONTAINED STORY and was almost perfect as a movie. The sequels were at best stupid, and at worst explotative and awful. Hollywood just whoring out for a few bucks- sad, pass the slaw and vinegar.... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 14, 2009, 8:19 am

Futurama - TV Shows
Yes they will be back. I wonder how the ratings will be. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 13, 2009, 4:20 pm

Steve-O - Celebrities
Don't hold your breath, natural selection's being a little too merciful nowadays. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 13, 2009, 2:05 pm

Rocko's Modern Life - TV Shows
The egg with Filbert's kids had me thinking: he's a turtle and that's where the baby turtles came from. His wife is a cat and that's where the baby cats came from. All Heffer did was sit on the egg to keep it warm. So, how did the baby steer that looks like Heffer come from the egg? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 13, 2009, 12:25 pm

FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Movie Series
A great movie from when I was younger. Then they ruined it by making a sequel. It was awful, and loaded with problems. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 13, 2009, 12:14 pm

Second Life - Websites
I barely have time for my first life... -- Submitted By: (rick283) on June 13, 2009, 11:56 am

Anthony Anderson - Celebrities
Best role is Antwon Mitchell on The Shield. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on June 13, 2009, 11:55 am

Futurama - TV Shows
Did Futurama just un-bone? Fox has announced 26 new episodes!!!! It will be back next year. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on June 13, 2009, 11:53 am

Friday Night Lights - TV Shows
Who wants to watch and relive high school? F that -- Submitted By: (rick283) on June 13, 2009, 11:53 am

My Three Sons - TV Shows
Dear (JoeBagODonuts) your post was quite humorous. I am very sorry to disappoint you, but unlike yourself, I have a job. I have no access to a computer at work so I couldn't possibly vote for Dodie every five minutes all day long as you claimed. Hundreds of people ran her up just like the site that shall remain nameless because they also know Dodie sucked. Since you have had the time to write over 100 reviews in just a few weeks, it's obvious that you are unemployed. You might consider changing your ID to (JoblessBagOCrap). Here's a word of friendly advice. Turn off the computer, take off that pizza and beer stained bathrobe, take a shower (With Soap), dig through your soiled couch for some change, then take the bus to a news stand and buy a newspaper (One of those large paper objects that comes out daily with writing on it.) Now, go through the "Help Wanted" section. Maybe Dawn Lyn has an ad for a manager and you can apply since you seem to be the only one in the world that can spot true talent. Keep in mind that she hasn't had an acting job in over 30 years. If that doesn't work out, go back online, write another 100 reviews then look up the definition of O.C.D. Good Luck! -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on June 13, 2009, 11:39 am

Karate Kid, The - Movie Series
The whole thing is just WRONG, i.e. a kid gets bullied, but he wins against the bullies and thugs, only because some old karate-master comes along and helps him become more violent than they are; any victim of bullying, will tell you that's not how it works in the real world: and so this ends up a fantasy that insults your intelligence. At least the end was realistic, i.e. when you fight back against bullies then they don't always give up and become your friends, they take revenge and just get more ruthless-- like happened in Karate Kid II and III; but those sequels sucked because he doesn't learn anything in them. -- Submitted By: (SarahGoodwich) on June 13, 2009, 9:51 am

Once again, I'm repeating myself from a comment I posted on the "Scottish site," said repetition made necessary by the wholesale slaughter carried out by the "Scottish rag" ... The BTF moment for the Simpsons was the "Gump Roast" episode, where one of the images in the end credits was Homer literally jumping over a shark on water skis. The writers may have intended it as a thumb-in-the-eye to the "Scottish site," but IMO it confirmed what I'd been suspecting up until then: The quality was falling off, and while it had been going on for some time already, this episode made it loud and clear. Also, I don't expect highbrow entertainment from The Simpsons, but Dan Castellanteta's singing (in a snotty accent, no less) "Sorry for the clip show" and then "Have no fears, we've got stories for years" in the next breath was the last straw. "Get out the lemon juice and tartar sauce, Grandma, The Simpsons has BONED THE FISH!!" -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 12, 2009, 11:18 pm

Silver Spoons - TV Shows
Jason Bateman was great on this show,much funnier than the other kids. It was still an ok show without him though. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 12, 2009, 8:08 pm

Full House - TV Shows
This was the most unfunny sitcom ever put on television. Of course ,pretty much all of the "TGIF" shows that were aired with this one were horribly unfunny as well. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 12, 2009, 7:53 pm

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
The Beatles probably boned with Yoko sitting in the studio and trying to control everything, and Paul marrying Linda and trying to bring in his own team to control the Beatles. They all basically grew up and grew apart from each other. It was basically finished by they time they did Let It Be and Abbey Road but they were convinced to stick it out. They had already stopped touring and they were clearly not enjoying it anymore. Any band is lucky to have a member that could be considered a musical genius. The Beatles had two in Lennon and McCartney. It was really only a matter of time before it blew up. If John hadn't been killed in 1980 I'm sure he would have reunited with the other Beatles in the 90's because Yoko did give the other 3 two unfinished Lennon Songs to complete. If he would have been alive he would have taken her advice and participated. -- Submitted By: (JoeBagODonuts) on June 12, 2009, 7:43 pm

Facebook - Websites
If I haven't spoken to or seen people from high school in nearly 20 years, why the hell would I sign up to Facebook and look for them now? All my real friends keep in contact with me on a regular basis. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 12, 2009, 6:41 pm

Conan O'Brien - Celebrities
I like his hair and he is doing a good job on his new gig. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 6:27 pm

Facebook - Websites
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=94259580582 http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=94259580582#/bonethefish/?_fb_q=1&_fb_qsub=apps.facebook.com -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 12, 2009, 5:54 pm

Friday Night Lights - TV Shows
I agree with the fact that season 2 wasn't like season 1. When I saw the first ep of season 2 I didn't get the "Clear eyes full hearts" feeling. They picked up the season 1 quality back in season 3. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 5:46 pm

Facebook - Websites
Does anyone have the BTF Facebook link? (seriously). -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 5:42 pm

TV Guide - Random Topics
2008 was not so great in the fan perspective: TV Guide podcast canceled, Michael Ausiello left, Message boards gone "temporarily", Matt Roush left (the website), The ruin JTS, Great year TV Guide thanks a lot! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 5:29 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
I don't know if I should laugh or cry because of this. The ARCHIVES?! That's pathetic. Luckily we are adding the old content to BTF. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on June 12, 2009, 5:23 pm

Michael Vick - Celebrities
So let me get this straight...In the worst economy since the Great Depression, with millions of people losing jobs from all areas, the sports media is actually trying to convince me that someone who went to jail for setting up dog fights (and if a famous person these days goes to jail you KNOW what they did was heinous) now DESERVES to be paid a minimum of six figures a year?!?! What?!?! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 12, 2009, 4:16 pm

Naomi Campbell - Celebrities
As skinny as she is, I'm just wondering how this waif can beat *anybody* up... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 12, 2009, 4:12 pm

Friends - TV Shows
Two things: one, I never got the appeal either and two, I actually loved the 90s far better than this decade. IMO the main purpose of Friends was setting the template for the "generically hot people living in apartments/houses they'd never come close to affording in real life" sitcoms, none of which I liked, all of which I avoided like the plague. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 12, 2009, 4:10 pm

Naomi Campbell - Celebrities
I agree with the comment on beating up her staff. Lock this psycho up already! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on June 12, 2009, 2:35 pm

Viva Laughlin - TV Shows
exit stage left...this show and it got paradied by the soup -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on June 12, 2009, 12:48 pm

Calvin and Hobbes - Random Topics
It looks like Bill Watterson was right all along: turning his comic into other goods really DID detract from the comic strip. In a cruel twist of fate, it was not the licensed stuffed dolls, bedsheets, or cartoon series which Bill fought tooth and nail against that ruined the comic's reputation, but the bootlegs which neither Bill nor his bosses have control over. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 12, 2009, 12:22 pm

Late Show with David Letterman - TV Shows
Dave was hip, edgy and had BALLS when he was on NBC; he squared off against the corporate execs and never backed down, particularly after they cheated him out of his "Tonight Show" deal and threw in that lame-ass Leno. Once Dave got to CBS, however, he lost his edge and instantly became a total schmuck. -- Submitted By: (SarahGoodwich) on June 12, 2009, 12:20 pm

Lance Armstrong - Celebrities
So he rides a bike, big dieal! I don't think anything should be considered a "sport" if a chimp could do it better. -- Submitted By: (SarahGoodwich) on June 12, 2009, 12:12 pm

Super Nintendo - Random Topics
I still own my super nintendo,and still have fun playing it. It also has one of the greatest libraries of games of all video game systems. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 12, 2009, 9:52 am

Captain Planet and the Planeteers - TV Shows
Quick planeteers,we need your help to save the earth! wait a minute, only one of you showed up? and your power is.....heart....we're screwed. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:58 pm

Toy Story - Movie Series
One of the rare instances where a sequel is as good as the first movie. I have high hopes for Toy Story 3- Pixar hasn't let me down yet! (FYI, Dinosaur was made by Disney, not Pixar.) -- Submitted By: (GranApp) on June 11, 2009, 8:56 pm

3-2-1 Contact - TV Shows
This show had one of the best theme songs ever.I wish it still aired. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:54 pm

Friends - TV Shows
I never saw what the big deal was with this show...I tried to get into it, but I realised that it sucked. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:50 pm

Alice - TV Shows
Tommy was a goon... and vera made me wanna puke. -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:46 pm

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - TV Shows
I watched this show every saturday morning.remember the episode with the X-men in it? wolverine had an australian accent,and later,when the juggernaut attacks the X-mansion,he gets thrown in the air and ends up with his claws stuck in the ground,pretty funny stuff. Even to this day,when I read a spider-man comic,his voice from this show is the one I hear in my head when I read the word baloons. They just don't make 'em like they used to...sigh.... -- Submitted By: (EricP) on June 11, 2009, 8:44 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Dolfan, come on, you know you want to spew that MTV hate one more time!! go to the wayback archive website, you may find some of your old comments there, if you cant find that, post on here you cant and Ill show you how to get at those old MTV gems you wrote! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 11, 2009, 7:57 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
Dolfan- thanks for finding us, your commentary on ICE CUBE and others is really great! Bring a friend over sometime! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 11, 2009, 7:56 pm

I Dream of Jeannie - TV Shows
Yeah really!!! If I had a genie, one of my three wishes would be winning the biggest jackpot in lottery history. And yet he NEVER thought of that? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:48 pm

Carson Daley - Celebrities
I'd at least understand this guy acting like a tool if he was born in the 80s like so many other worthless celebs who suddenly became famous this last decade with no talent. But Carson Daly's about my age (I'm 36) so there's NO excuse. As far as I'm concerned, he's a traitor to my generation. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:44 pm

Ice Cube - Celebrities
I actually found out about this site from ihatecommercials.com where I read some of your posts. I thought about registering there but I'm not quite sure yet. And to make sure this is Ice Cube related in some way, I thought he should've stopped doing the Friday movies after the first one. Okay, maybe the second one wasn't *too* bad but the third one? Ugh... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:38 pm

Brett Favre - Celebrities
Yeah right!!! He's making yet another lame comeback with the Vikings this time like he originally wanted to do last year. Better put off that induction until at least 2020 the way he's hanging on. Seriously, I wouldn't be shocked in the least if Bretney didn't insist on playing until age 50. I'd be shocked if he didn't. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:34 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
The one aspect of the sale of the original JTS site I'm most angry about is that all my bashing of MTV was apparently for nothing, and now I don't have the energy to list all the ways I despise them all over again. It was a sizeable list I tell you! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:31 pm

McDonalds - Random Topics
First it was the ads trying to convince us that the people who worked there were all really winners in life who were just doing the Mickey D's thing until they became successful. Then it was the ads trying to convince us that their food somehow wasn't a national symbol of unhealthy diet anymore. Now it's the ads trying to convince us that they've somehow magically transformed into a place where highbrow coffee snobs go (since apparently being this sort of person is trendy). None of these ads succeeded in getting me to actually go inside BTW. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:29 pm

National Basketball Association (NBA) - Random Topics
If it's not all the thugs strutting around with a massive sense of entitlement it's the clearly corrupt officials. If it's not the clearly corrupt officials it's the endlessly tedious, boring and meaningless regular season. If it's not that it's the ridiculous star treatment by ESPN. If it's not that...well, you get the point. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:25 pm

New York Yankees - Random Topics
Most well known team in baseball? Yes. Most loved? That's HIGHLY debatable. BTW anyone else notice that the Yanks haven't won a World Series in nearly ten years? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:22 pm

Boston Red Sox - Random Topics
The Sox rocked when they finally overcame their curse in a dramatic comeback over the villainous Yankees that would make the Rocky movies look tame. Then they boned the fish by winning the most boring, anticlimactic World Series of all time and becoming exactly like the Yankees in every way. Now they're the Evil Empire Lite. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:20 pm

Burn Notice - TV Shows
Burn Notice is one of the VERY few new shows that's actually good, although it's showing signs of taking itself too seriously. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:17 pm

High School - Random Topics
Is it just me, or is all of American society just like high school now? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:13 pm

High School Musical - Movie Series
The horror...My God, the horror!!! -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:10 pm

Beastie Boys, The - Music Groups
This site's kinda scary sometimes in that I keep finding out bad stuff about celebs I never knew before. One of my friends had leukemia, I wonder how he'd feel knowing the info in the previous comment? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 11, 2009, 4:10 pm