Batman: The Animated Series - TV Shows
I loved this show up until they simplified the character design, making them look more cartoonish than real. -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on August 7, 2009, 8:40 pm

Beavis and Butthead - TV Shows
My boyfriend told me you can't even get the old episodes where Beavis cried "fire fire" anymore because they were deleted. Is there anywhere to find them? -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on August 7, 2009, 8:24 pm

Sesame Street - TV Shows
When that little crack baby Elmo replaced Grover. -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on August 7, 2009, 8:19 pm

Perfect Strangers - TV Shows
I'd say in the latter seasons, such as when L and B imagined themselves as babies. It went from heartwarming and funny to bizarre and stupid. -- Submitted By: (SilverFang) on August 7, 2009, 8:11 pm

Hannah Montana - TV Shows
Pure, uncut EVIL. It must be destroyed. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on August 7, 2009, 6:56 pm

Sims, The - Random Topics
Kitchenbreak, how did you find this code and is it available for all Sims games? If so, maybe I might give the series a second chance. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on August 7, 2009, 6:53 pm

Billy Mays - Celebrities
Just revealed today that Billy Mays had cocaine in his system when he died. That explains his on-air persona. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 7, 2009, 4:04 pm

Head of the Class - TV Shows
I tried to be a regular watcher of Head of the Class, but Howard Hessman sometimes used the tv show as a vehicle to promote his left wing platform. I really dont care what political side of the fence Howard Hessman is on (I loved him in WKRP in Cincinatti). But I dont want his, or anyone elses, politics mixed in with my entertainment. Very often they'd cut to Charlie (Hessman) teaching the kids in the classroom about how the big, bad Republicans were ruining the nation and/or the whole world. About some Republican scandal (But never about any Democrat scandal that I can recall. Apparently such a thing didnt exist in his world). And all about the joy and happiness and problem solving that was brought about by Democrat legislation. In one episode they go to Moscow, Russia for an academic competition. The school principal gets obsessed with looking for hidden bugs in his hotel room that the KGB might have planted (and knowing the KGB, they probably did just that in real life to the cast and crew of the tv show). He tears his hotel room apart, finally finding a metal plate under the carpet, bolted to the floor. He finds a way to undo the bolts, which was holding the chandelier in place to the conference room below where the kids were having their competition. Naturally the chandeleir comes undone and crashes to the kids table, just missing all of them by inches. So, according to this, anti-communist hysteria can get people killed. Yeah, I get the message Howard. Very subtle there. I stopped watching Head of the Class because I got tired of the occasional political indoctrination. -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on August 7, 2009, 3:59 pm

SPAM - Random Topics
"I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!" -Mrs. Bun, from Monty Python's Flying Circus -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 7, 2009, 1:47 pm

Monty Python's Flying Circus - TV Shows
Hilariously random. A classic in its own right. The pythons are comedic geniuses. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 7, 2009, 1:42 pm

Al Gore - Celebrities
Laura Ling and Euna Lee were captured by the North Koreans while working for Al Gore, yet he did _nothing_ to help free them. Bill Clinton did what Al Gore should have done. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 7, 2009, 1:40 pm

M. Night Shyamalan - Celebrities
Most of Signs was great. The way that the paranoia was manipulated in the buildup was fantastic. But then, the payoff is pathetic - fake looking aliens who can be defeated with water? Aliens who are brilliant enough to be able to travel between the stars, but not smart enough to know what all that blue stuff on the surface of this planet is? Please. (And don't get me started on "The Village") -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 7, 2009, 12:06 pm

Golden Raspberry Awards/The Razzies - Random Topics
This counter to those rigged Academy Awards is more entertaining. And funnier, too! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 7, 2009, 11:49 am

Sims, The - Random Topics
Yes the maintenance part can be frustrating and I think it got blown out of proportion game wise. Yes we know it's a simulation game and we know people eat, drink, etc etc. I got tired of that so I got a code to disable the "I'm hungry I'm tired" stuff. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on August 7, 2009, 11:45 am

Troll Dolls - Random Topics
Why where they naked? -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on August 7, 2009, 11:40 am

Nancy Cartwright - Celebrities
What a shame; she's such a talented voice actress. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 7, 2009, 11:39 am

Grey's Anatomy - TV Shows
Saw some reruns again and it was good back then with medical story lines. They can bring Burke back if they could bring back Hallucination? Denny. It\'s Nay Anatomy for me right now PLEASE write better and watchable storylines please! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on August 7, 2009, 11:31 am

Fantasia - Movie Series
Amazing...ANOTHER Disney sequel that was great, along with The Rescuers Down Under! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 7, 2009, 11:31 am

Jon Hein - Celebrities
I agree nobody can blame him for cashing in. JTS is just a term he came up with and years later became a hit. The only weird thing is that he didn't mention anything about it. Maybe it's TVguide telling him not to say anything? Does he have a blog? Can we e-mail him? I don't want JTS back I just want to know his opinion. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on August 7, 2009, 10:19 am

Jesse Jackson - Celebrities
I totally agree! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on August 7, 2009, 10:13 am

Leave It To Beaver - TV Shows
This show was first launched into the airwaves on October 4,1957- the EXACT same day as the Soviet Sputnik satellite! I wonder if Ward ever thought Beaver somehow was responsible? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 6, 2009, 5:37 pm

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
you a sweet person pelirojo but we must remember back then folk like me was not alowed to do important jobs. they just trying to keep it real for history sake.Hester sue had to be just the help. now look who president of the United States. times change and now we all the same. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 5:37 pm

Brooklyn Bridge - TV Shows
Actually, I think it worked quite well! I really enjoyed this one but it always felt as though I was the only one who was watching it. Perhaps, it was fitting that the final episode had to do with the family dealing with two potential catastrophes in the outside world that they thought would shake their lives forever- the Brooklyn Dodgers moving to LA and the Soviets launching the Sputnik into space! The latter one they showed the family watching actual 'live' news coverage of it with the anchors 'tracking' its course using a black magic marker that lost its tip! LOL. Ironically enough, the only 'adult' family member who lived to see this show was Mr. Goldberg's real life grandmother who was in her 90's but very vocal about the discrepencies! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 6, 2009, 5:33 pm

Flintstones, The - TV Shows
you crack me up pelirojo i think you right. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 5:30 pm

Roc (TV series) - TV Shows
This a cute one i watch it sometime. everyone really good on this one. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 5:26 pm

Q-Tip - Music Groups
I pray that i get a lot of ear wax build up to shut Q-tip out. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 5:24 pm

Jada Pinkett Smith - Celebrities
she still cool i seen her in lots of movies and she always good. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 5:22 pm

Vanessa L. Williams - Celebrities
I think she pretty and she sing real good too. you know someting i just remember she miss america once and they take her crown away for posing nude. today they wouldn't take no crown away for that. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 5:21 pm

Arsenio Hall Show, The - TV Shows
he ok back then but he old news now. I watch him sometime but just cause Noina turn it on when i be over at her house. She drool every time she see him like he Denzel or something. then again Noina think Eddie murphy cute. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 5:17 pm

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - TV Shows
Amen, Eugene! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 6, 2009, 5:16 pm

Emergency! - TV Shows
I guess Ms. Lyn must have been too obscure for me in non "My Three Sons" roles for me to even notice. Anyway, only two episodes boning but the rest of the show rocking works for me as a perfectly good compromise, shanequia! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 6, 2009, 5:15 pm

My Mother The Car - TV Shows
To think, this was considered the high point of Jerry Van Dyke's career until he played the sidekick on "Coach" and it proved to be the last regular TV series role for the prolific Ann Sothern! I agree it was very bad, shanequia, but the worst show of all time? Have you seen "Life with Lucy" or "AfterM*A*S*H" -not to mention too many un-reality shows to bother listing? I rest my case. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 6, 2009, 5:12 pm

Flintstones, The - TV Shows
Good question, shanequia! I guess the best answer to that would that Africans knew better than to live in caves back then! Still, the ONLY good thing in the live-action movie version was Halle Berry playing the sneaky receptionist called 'Sharon Stone'. Believe it or not, they'd originally considered calling her 'Rosetta Stone' but the dorks thought that too few folks would 'get' it! Come on! I mean, Sharon Stone's nowadays is hardly headline news anymore- whereas the Rosetta Stone language software's making a killing! Considering that Miss Berry's character was the ONLY multifaceted character in the entire movie (and someone whose dialogue had more than one meaning), naming her after the discarded piece of rock that proved to be the key to unlocking Ancient Egyptian heiroglyphics would have been PERFECT! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 6, 2009, 5:08 pm

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
I liked Hester Sue,too, and was sorry they had her become Mrs. Oleson's 'help' after the Blind School closed for the last time. She'd run her own blind school so why not have her be the teacher instead of Miss Plumb (Michael Landon's daughter) or have her run the post office? I thought 'LHTOP' was supposed to be 'progressive' but it sure didn't turn out that way for Mrs. Turhune! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 6, 2009, 5:02 pm

Whitney Houston - Celebrities
Thanks, shanequia. I'll never forget seeing that pic at those awards and thinking 'Tina Turner's not looking so good these days'- then finding out it was Miss Houston! Yikes! And to think, not only does Tina Turner look better than Whitney these days, she also has saved her voice much better- same with Dolly Parton who originated 'I'll Always Love You!' and can still hit those high notes! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 6, 2009, 4:58 pm

Aladdin - Movie Series
If they didn't kill off Jafar, he could have been a great antagonist in the cartoon series. Him being turned into a genie made an interesting situation for a villain. The second movie had problems, like Dan Castellaneta instead of Robin Williams. And what gets me the most is that an evil genius like Jafar became a borderline idiot: instead of letting Aladdin fall to his death over the waterfall, he rescues him so he gets the death penalty from the royal guards...but Aladdin winds up being rescued when Iago frees the Genie. Aladdin's death was practically guaranteed if he fell over the waterfall, and there would be nothing or nobody to save him. Saving Aladdin from the waterfall just increased the chances of him being rescued again. And, why did Jafar leave Iago (whom he knew befriended Aladdin and his friends) ALONE with his prisoners? Why didn't he have Abis Maal watch over the prisoners and/or Iago? Why didn't he lock Iago in a cage so he wouldn't be tempted to help his new friends? And when Jafar captured everyone, why didn't he just rule Agrabah then and there? Maybe I am nitpicking, but Jafar's an evil genius. If Aladdin could survive Jafar's evil genius in the first movie, he could surely have survived his evil genius in the second. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 6, 2009, 1:59 pm

Shark Week - TV Shows
It features Sharks (ah-hem) or large fish, if you will. Pass the tartar sauce please. -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on August 6, 2009, 12:00 pm

Emergency! - TV Shows
Emergency was a good show it boned cause they brought her back as somebody else. that dawn Lyn was on two times you think they would learn there lesson the first time. the second time she sucked just as bad. lets just call it a two time bonnin. the rest of the epissodes was good. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 11:53 am

That's So Raven - TV Shows
this a cute one i watch it sometime but i never rush home to catch it. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 11:46 am

Flintstones, The - TV Shows
how come no one black ever live in bedrock? this cartoon need some soul. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 11:45 am

Andy Griffith Show - TV Shows
mama always changed the chanel she say who wants to watch a show about a bunch of white folk who just go fishin. I see it a few times and it cute. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 11:44 am

Tales from the Crypt - TV Shows
Oooh that crypt keeper scare me. then he open his mouth and his purse come flyin out. is it only me or do anyone else think he talk like bruno or anyone on queer eye for the strait guy? -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 11:42 am

My Mother The Car - TV Shows
Who thought up this dumb idea? what next my father the lawnmower? This got to be the worst tv show of all time. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 11:39 am

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
The best thing about this one was Hester Sue, she my favorite on this one cause she look like my mamma back when she be sort of skinny . she was a good actress and always looked like she cried for real during the emotional scenes. wait a minuite the entire show was emotional scenes they all cry during every show no wonder why i stopped watching this one I never seen so many tears in all my life that must be where that creek come from. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 6, 2009, 11:34 am

Miley Cyrus - Celebrities
This year's model from the Disney Tween Starlet factory. When her star begins to wane, will she just fade out, or will she have a Britney-like breakdown? Stay tuned! Meanwhile, Disney has several more in final assembly waiting for their turn. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 6, 2009, 10:54 am

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - TV Shows
Pelirojo - Well, if we can make requests, I'd prefer that the show never got on the air in the first place! -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 6, 2009, 5:41 am

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Movie Series
Couldn't have said it better myself, Panda. -- Submitted By: (Indigo) on August 6, 2009, 2:00 am

Evanescence - Music Groups
Ben Moody made the band. After he left, it all went down hill. Sorry Evanescence, once my love, but alas, we do depart. Especially after your whiny stint, Amy Lee, about how everyone is now paying attention to The Fallen and not to you anymore. -- Submitted By: (Asuyuka) on August 5, 2009, 11:11 pm

Adam-12 - TV Shows
As with my comment on Emergency!, Adam-12 is too good a show for Dawn Lyn to be single-handedly responsible for making it bone, no matter HOW sucky a child actress she was. Not having information to the contrary, I'll accept the majority (or at least most-frequently-voted) opinion that she did indeed suck. However, saying she's solely responsible for killing so many shows is giving her too much credit. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on August 5, 2009, 7:38 pm

Emergency! - TV Shows
Still rocks. Emergency! was a good enough show that it takes more than a Dawn Lyn guest appearance to make it bone. C'mon folks ... did Emergency REALLY bone or are ya'll just using Dawn Lyn's guest appearance as an excuse to hate on her some more? For the record, I don't have any opinion about her either way. I've never been into My Three Sons; it was a little before my time and the reruns don't show up on any channels I get. That said, I'll take everyone's word on Ms. Lyn where My Three Sons is concerned, but dissing every show she showed her face on is ridiculous. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on August 5, 2009, 7:27 pm

TV Land - Random Topics
Its sad to see this channel go down the tubes so soon. What really burns me is that I missed the golden years of TV Land. That is its first few years on the air when they aired real classics and retromercials. Because my cable company dragged its feet in adding TV Land to its lineup. As a matter of fact, they didnt add it until 2003, only MONTHS after I lost my cable tv (couldnt afforsd it anymore). I got my cable tv back in 2006 and by that time they had already begun its downhill slide (and had long since stopped airing "retromercials). Now its sad to see whats become of it. -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on August 5, 2009, 7:04 pm

Second Life - Websites
I'm not into the social scene online or off but I joined Second Life a year and a half ago out of sheer curiosity. At first the whole thing blew my mind. Its a really BIG world. Lots to explore and see. But after a few months, the novelty wore off and I became quite bored then just quit the whole thing. One time I flew over a yacht and some lovely female was on board, sunbathing topless (Yes I went in for a closer look. Was I embarrassed when the avatar that was "away", came to life and looked in my direction. I got out of there in a hurry). There are indeed strange things to see. One time I followed some train tracks just to see where they took me and I came upon a giant insect frozen in place on a paved highway (now why would anyone build a giant insect, place it on a highway and then just leave it there???), houses to rent, a prison devoid of prisoners and guards. One time I came upon a castle on an island. The doors were locked, but I could hear the audio of a couple inside having sex and talking dirty to each other. It is indeed weird as to why people would actually rent out a house or apartment in Second Life. I would point out to these renters that their avatars do not need housing, so they're spending their money (Linden dollars) for nothing. And its kind of hard to sneer at some residents of Second Life as I have learned that some of them have started their own Second Life businesses and do indeed earn comfortable real life incomes in various ways. Clothes designers, employment agencies, real estate developers, real estate owners and agents, etc. Apparently the Second Life currency, Linden dollars, can be exchanged for real life money. Sure, people are buying virtual (read: fake) real estate with real money, but they are turning around and renting out and/or selling out that same property for a real world profit! The thing that really bothered me about Second Life was how under populated it is. I mean, you have all these cities, towns, suburbs, and structures of all shapes and sizes, but nobody is around. Everywhere is like a ghost town. And it gets pretty lonely. I went to Times Square in New York, and theres NOBODY around. I'd go to London, England, and nobody around (except maybe in the local nightclub). I'd go to an amusement park, and all the rides are there: roller coaster, merry go round, games, food vendor stalls, etc. And still, nobody around. I'd go into shop after shop, and nobody is around. Car dealerships, nobody around. I'd go to the movie theaters and nobody around. I once went to Rockefeller Plaza, to see the NBC building, and the office building was completely empty. No people. (rather than go down back the way I came inside the building, I jumped off the roof...over 30 floors. Your avatar cant die or get injured from falling from such heights). In my explorations I'd fly from place to place (its faster and easier than walking) and I could fly for miles, and nobody would be there (You have a radar and map and there would be little dots on your radar indicating people). Oh, sometimes there would be people around. But only a small handful. I occasionally make a return to Second Life, but its not long before the emptiness and the lonliness overwhelms me, and I leave and return to real life. Its like the old saying: Its a nice place to visit, but I wouldnt want to live there. -- Submitted By: (bmovies) on August 5, 2009, 6:31 pm

TLC - Music Groups
i like their music but i wouldn't be going and burning down somebody house. that just wrong. she a piro or something for doing that. i am surprised she dont do comericals for sizzler. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 5, 2009, 5:36 pm

Diddy - Music Groups
how we suposed to keep up with him if he change his name every week? changing your name dont mean you can erases all your flops. hell next week he be calling himself the king of siam. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 5, 2009, 5:32 pm

N Sync - Music Groups
In my house they known as N Stank. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 5, 2009, 5:29 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
I dont know nothing about no shark no more. he old news now that bone the fish come along. bone the fish always post my coments when that old site ignore some of my posting. that shark turn into tuna without no spine. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 5, 2009, 5:27 pm

Whitney Houston - Celebrities
Amen Pelijoro, you always right on track with your comments with what you be saying and all. i liked Whitney too before she show up in public with what look like she be eating a powdered donut and got it in her nostril. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 5, 2009, 5:21 pm

Sanford - TV Shows
Oooh Thank You Pelirojo, i wanted to know about this one and from what you describe it sound like somebody in the writing department got a hold of some bad mushrooms. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 5, 2009, 5:12 pm

Video Games - Random Topics
I find myself of two minds as to when (or if) Video Games boned. Some say things were better back in the 8 and 16 bit days. I think a lot of people will end up saying things were best when they were at the age where they enjoyed video games the most. Some say video games are too violent now. Video games were always violent. Just like movies were always violent. It's just that graphics and special effects are good enough now as to make the portrayal of violence much more graphic. Kids tend not to let violence in video games and movies bother them. It's the adults that get all upset all over it and are thinking stuff like "If that were real, think of all the people that would have died" or "Imagine being that guy (that they just showed get killed or horribly injured)." Some say video games are to dark or depressing now. Again, you'll probably find that they always were. It's just that you might notice it more now if you're older and can understand what they're portraying. That and perhaps you can't can't relate to the main characters as much and perhaps it's easier to see yourself as one of the characters that has something horrible happen to them and thus, the reality of it (so to speak) is that much more sad/horrible. Having said that, I do feel that when games made the jump to 3D and graphics started getting much better that something changed. Suddenly, it was all about graphics and cut scenes that felt more like movies. I think it was around then that games started going from being a hobby to a lifestyle (not all games of course but at least some). With Internet access starting to become more common, online play with PC Games and Mods were growing to be a norm. Instead of playing with your friends and the game being just what came in the box, suddenly, the vanilla single player game was just the beginning. Console games with Internet access are the norm now. In the 8 and 16 bit era, games had to stand on their own without mods or online play. People cared about graphics but game play was what made or broke the game. Graphics and/or cute or cool looking characters could draw you to a game, but if you played the game and it wasen't fun, I doubt you'd be playing it for long. It was more then that though. Back then, games were games. Something you had as a distraction. The jump to 3D made games more then just games. Suddenly, playing video games all day wasen't a bad thing (or at least, people didn't frown upon it as much). Suddenly, even adults were getting into them at the level kids and teens were. Granted, some of those adults used to be the kids and teens of the 8 and 16 bit eras. Okay, maybe nothing has changed. Maybe video games really were always like this (albeit without the online play and mods). Maybe it's just that there are so many of them now and releases so much more frequent that the problems that have always been there are that much more obvious as a result. If however, there was a point this started, it seemed to be around the end of the 8 and 16 bit era and the beginning of the 3D era. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on August 5, 2009, 3:10 pm

Emergency! - TV Shows
How about subtracting that one episode guest starring Uno Hoo and judging the REST of the series? I don't recall that episode at all but I remember most of the rest of the episodes and considering the number of viewers who watching it and got inspired to become rescue personel and medics, I think this show ROCKED! Only draggy parts were when they'd do dumb stuff at the fire station between calls, but I could live with that because they were showing (then) cutting edge medical technology and rescue techniques. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 5, 2009, 11:36 am

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - TV Shows
Eugene, I'd prefer they'd rename it CANCELLED DUE TO VIEWER APATHY! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 5, 2009, 11:31 am

Sanford - TV Shows
shanequia, You didn't miss much! Between Fred getting a Southern redneck new 'son' then him courting and marrying a wealthy Beverly Hills widow, it was downright painful to watch. Worst episodes had to do with them finding out that, instead of the late beloved Elizabeth, Fred had mistakenly married. ..Aunt Esther and the two of them had to fly to St. Louis to get the marriage annulled (and somehow get their marriages to their late spouses retroactively recognized). LaWanda Page did as outstanding a job here as always but it was just a rotten thing to pull on these characters the viewers had always rooted for! I prefer to think the whole series was something Fred dreamt up after quaffing bad muscatelle! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 5, 2009, 11:29 am

Brett Favre - Celebrities
I have to agree with Dollfan316, Brett Favre is the most overrated pro athelete ever. He Sucked. -- Submitted By: (AlanJames) on August 5, 2009, 9:47 am

Brett Favre - Celebrities
-- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on August 5, 2009, 2:50 pm

Michael Bolton - Celebrities
'Everybody's Crazy' was a very highly-regarded hard rock album - then he totally turns into the 'housewife favourite'- first hint of the bone meeting the fish was with 'The hunger' then by 'Soul Provider' the boning was complete. A great hard rock voice totally wasted in MOR slop! -- Submitted By: (ronster500) on August 5, 2009, 7:29 am

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - TV Shows
Maybe they should rename the show Jon minus Kate plus attorneys? -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 5, 2009, 6:17 am

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The - Random Topics
HHGG boned after the third book, but really took the plunge with the movie. It may not be coincidence that a movie of HHGG was in Hollywood "development hell" for twenty years when Douglas Adams was alive, and didn't actually get made until after he was dead. I feel that the people that finally turned this into a movie really didn't understand why the original material was funny, and largely ruined it in the attempt to adapt it. I would like to think that if Douglas had still been around, he would have been able to prevent this spoliation of his most cherished creation. The movie left an obvious hook for a sequel, but fortunately, I've heard nothing further about one. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 5, 2009, 5:47 am

Krispy Kreme - Random Topics
Krispy Kreme boned when they tried going up against Tim Hortons in Canada and got clobbered. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 5, 2009, 5:41 am

What's Happening Now!! - TV Shows
I watch this one sometime. they bring back the whole cast from the first one and it still like watching the same show. It cute. I like Rodg and dee the best. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 10:24 pm

Sanford - TV Shows
I only remember the one with the son. I never even heard of this on which is strange cause when i was a little girl i glued to the tv. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 10:22 pm

H.R. Pufnstuf - TV Shows
This one still scare the hell out of me. I dont know why but that puffnstuff give me the creeps. i use to dream about that big yellow thing chasing me and tryin to eat me or something. no thanks i dont be catching no reruns on this one. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 10:19 pm

Wipeout - TV Shows
I'd love to be on Wipeout someday. The Big Balls, coupled with the Motivator if contestants take too long, make for an exciting hour of thrills, chills, and spills. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on August 4, 2009, 9:50 pm

Internet Archive, The (aka the Wayback Machine) - Websites
It's not the Wayback Machine's fault that TV Guide blocked the old JTS content. TV Guide needs to be destroyed, along with Jon Hein's money and fame. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on August 4, 2009, 9:47 pm

South Park - TV Shows
The episode when scott tenorman killed his parents was the best of the series, come on!. I think it has gotten a little too preachy but it's still funny. -- Submitted By: (chrisisaaaaaaaa) on August 4, 2009, 9:32 pm

Golden Raspberry Awards/The Razzies - Random Topics
I love the razzies. Hollywood (and the Academy Awards) are too full of hot air, and it's nice to see someone spoof the whole process. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 4, 2009, 6:18 pm

Olympics, The - TV Shows
I actually feel that any Olympic event for which the winner is decided by something other than an objective number (e.g. any event in which judges award marks, rather than the event being decided by a time, distance, game score, etc.) should be classified as an *art* rather than a sport. I'm not claiming that it doesn't take talent to dive, ice dance, do gymnastics, etc., but I feel that if there's subjective judging or artistic interpretation (rather than the judges merely checking to ensure that the contestants aren't cheating) involved in the scoring, then it's an art rather than a sport. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 4, 2009, 6:13 pm

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
Exactly, Pelirojo. People will believe anything these days. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on August 4, 2009, 5:05 pm

Wonder Woman - TV Shows
I recently watched the Dawn Lyn episode on DVD (Episode 1, Season 3) and have to say that it Boned The Fish for Wonder Woman. Why would her parents let her play a girl in Love with her own brother Leif Garrett? I wonder if that was (JoeBagODonuts) on the "I married My Sister" episode of "Jerry Springer"? Garrett and Lyn had to be the very worst guest stars to ever appear on Wonder Woman. -- Submitted By: (AlanJames) on August 4, 2009, 2:36 pm

Liam Neeson - Celebrities
Liam Neeson is a class act, pure and simple, and he brings it to anything he works in, even if the project is otherwise entirely forgettable. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on August 4, 2009, 2:16 pm

Wonder Woman - TV Shows
somebody better tell joebagodonuts to keep away from his brothers sisters and cousins if he dont see nothing wrong with messing with them. that Dawn Lyn played a girl who was lookin all googoo eyed over her brother leif garett. dont your mamma ever tell you thats wrong. what parts of the back woods you born in? it still make my stomach do flip flops to watch this. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 2:02 pm

Nancy Cartwright - Celebrities
Oh boy another $cientologist, wow is Xenu possessing Poor Bart Simpson now? Ms Cartwright used her Bart Simpson Voice to help raise money for the good cult, what a clam boning... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on August 4, 2009, 1:52 pm

Oprah Winfrey Show, The - TV Shows
I have to agree she promote all kind of bad books like the Secret which is for greedy people. that book just evil. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 1:51 pm

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
I see this one and i change the channel. He boring. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 1:49 pm

Indiana Jones - Movie Series
I don't think that "Crystal Skull" was an awful movie. It did, however, suffer from an overdose of CGI. Many of the sequences seemed to be as if they had been storyboarded by video game designers, so that it would be easy to convert them into the "Licensed Videogame" of the movie afterwards. In essence, it felt too much like a videogame, and not enough like a movie. -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 4, 2009, 1:49 pm

Cosby - TV Shows
I love Bill Cosby. he so funny. I enjoy him all the time i see him. he good in everything. I aint seeing much of him theese days. where he go? -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 1:46 pm

Streets Of San Francisco, The - TV Shows
How you know that Dawn Lyn did not bone this show if you never seen her or the show? you got to be a relative of some kind of hers joebagodonuts cause you be the only one sticking up for her. i did see her on this one and she seem borderline retarded. she clearly a teenager playin a little girl. This a website for posting why shows bone the fish not tryin to convince people that your homely relative had talent. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 1:41 pm

Batman (1966) - TV Shows
GregEichelberger, do you know that the Disney company made the same kind of mistake with the Hercules myth? I mean, Disney made their movie so unlike the original Greek myth, it's like doing a live action film about the life of Bruce Springsteen; and in it, he's Jewish, is the son of a Jewish cantor, and he celebrates his bar mitzvah early in the film. By the way, just like it may have seemed to you that a 60s audience wasn't ready for a Batman ala Dark Knight, it seemed that the Western world in the 1790s wasn't ready for the "haunting" introduction of Beethoven's "Pathetique" sonata! But guess what, it was a hit. Face it Greg, the creators of the 1966 Batman show didn't make it the right way. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on August 4, 2009, 1:25 pm

Charlie's Angels - TV Shows
I loved this show, but could never figure out why Shelley Hack ironed her hair. I think she still does iron her hair, but now I hope she uses a flat iron instead of wax paper and a clothes iron. -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on August 4, 2009, 1:20 pm

Wayans Bros., The - TV Shows
This a cute show i think the wayans brothers were all very good looking, i would not kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 1:19 pm

Emergency! - TV Shows
No i would have not taken the role if I was as butt ugly and untalented as Dawn Lyn. She do nothing but make a fool out of herself every time she open her mouth. this a child who did my three sons wearing a diaper til she be nine. -- Submitted By: (shanequia) on August 4, 2009, 1:14 pm

Wal-Mart - Random Topics
You obviously called it Stephanie. With JoeBagODonuts shopping there, it is a convention of "white trash". -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on August 4, 2009, 1:03 pm

Jeopardy! - TV Shows
Jeopardy! never boned the fish at all. I mean like, I was so upset when Ken Jennings lost. He's so intelligent. But then again, they might have had to rig the show that time to make him lose, in order to give other people a chance to win big. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on August 4, 2009, 1:00 pm

Wonder Woman - TV Shows
How appropriate. Dawn Lyn's only fan (JoeBagODonuts) is a person who finds nothing wrong with incest. She played a girl in love with her real life brother. No, I would not have even considered playing such a disgusting part, but thanks for thinking of me! -- Submitted By: (Rebecca) on August 4, 2009, 12:58 pm

Doug - TV Shows
Hello? Has the person who voted "Never Boned" never heard of the Disney revival of Doug? If that person is not an idiot, Ringo Starr is Jewish. I didn't really mind the addition of Doug's baby sister, but those Disney morons introduced changes to the show that made it suck. The Disney version was very overrated. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on August 4, 2009, 12:55 pm

Legend of Zelda, The - Random Topics
:( I liked Wind Waker. It's definitely different from the other games in the Zelda series, but despite its problems (too few dungeons, limited areas to explore, no real background stories on the characters, etc.), I enjoyed it. The soundtrack was nice. I agree that collecting the Triforce pieces was a chore; they should have had you enter dungeons to collect them, since it would have been a terrific homage to the first game. It would have also been more exciting than going to a glowing area over the water, making sure your boat is RIGHT ON TOP, using the claw to grab the underwater treasure chest, miss it, then turn around and try again until you finally get it. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 4, 2009, 12:50 pm

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
A Mesoamerican Y2K? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 4, 2009, 12:25 pm

Netdisaster - Websites
I never visited Netdisaster, but after hearing they were destroyed by Yahoo, I'm disappointed. Phishing, indeed. Yahoo just saw how they're a giant corporation against a mere mortal they felt was violating them, then did what big companies do best if they felt they were being violated (whether it's true or not): crush the little guy underneath their heel. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on August 4, 2009, 12:22 pm

Second Life - Websites
Second Life is for people that don't have a "first life". -- Submitted By: (Eugene) on August 4, 2009, 12:20 pm

Streets Of San Francisco, The - TV Shows
Karl Malden proved to be the cool one here! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 4, 2009, 11:48 am

As Time Goes By - TV Shows
That was a cool series- and who wouldn't like to live in their London townhouse or English country estate with virtually no real problems to deal with? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 4, 2009, 11:47 am