Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin, The - TV Shows
I agree with the sentiments below. This really was bad for the kids imaginative processes, our kids will all be zombies soon. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:47 am

Arsenio Hall Show, The - TV Shows
O.K., you guys or girls or whatever, that voted sucked from day 1 please comment on why you feel that way. Thank you. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:41 am

Jack Black - Celebrities
OK, what exactly is this guy suppose to be? He's not a stand-up comedian, cause he sucks at that. He's not a musician, cause he sucks at that. His acting is subpar as he is not convincing in any role that I've seen him in. Give me a reason to like this guy as a celebrity please. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:36 am

Destiny's Child - Music Groups
Those of you that voted this group down, could you please give a reason? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:31 am

Shirley Jones - Celebrities
Stephanie, I must agree with you, her voice was fantastic in Oklahoma, and yes, that was actually her singing. If that had been her pursuit instead of acting, she would be as big as Barbra Streisand. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:29 am

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
I beg to differ with the comment made by shanequia, Times have indeed changed, but we are not all the same yet. The justice system still don't see us the same. Just try to cuss out a cop, you'll feel me. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:14 am

Just Shoot Me - TV Shows
Hmmm. so many sucks from day 1 votes, wanna tell us why you feel that way? I thought it was quite funny. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:10 am

Midnight Special, The - TV Shows
Live Concerts, something that's rare these days. I miss this show. If you can't perform live you are exposed here. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:07 am

Van Halen - Music Groups
I only liked this group during the David Lee Roth era in the 80s, so I can't speak on the earlier incarnation of the group. All I know is that after DLR departed, I have not heard another song from them that I liked. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 11, 2010, 12:05 am

Bar-Kays - Music Groups
Great band with many hits. They lasted for about 3 decades, there aren't too many funk bands that can make this claim. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:59 pm

New Leave It To Beaver, The - TV Shows
criskity, I agree with your statement. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:52 pm

Shazam! - TV Shows
Sucked, too campy. I like Marvel comic superheroes as opposed to DC comic heroes. DC never really flesh out their superheroes and therefore they usually, (with the exception of superman and batman), are silly like this one. In my opinion. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:49 pm

Spice Girls - Music Groups
If they had a hit, what was it? Tell me why you thought this group was viable please. I thought they boned day 1. All I ever heard is Wannabe, I thought it sucked. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:43 pm

Who, The - Music Groups
Will anyone comment on why you feel the way you do? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:40 pm

Mighty Mouse - TV Shows
Well, it's a cartoon. When I was a kid, I loved it. Now that I'm an adult, I like the nostalgia. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:35 pm

Lassie (1954) - TV Shows
Who could help getting a dose of this syrup, in heaping helpings in the 50s and 60s? There was only 2 network channels at the time. Still, it was a charming and sweet show, with life being oh so simple. If the kids never got themselves into things for the dog to rescue them from, there would be no show. Still liked it though. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:32 pm

Starsky & Hutch - TV Shows
This was a good show, if it got boned, I missed it. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:25 pm

Chris Rock - Celebrities
Chris does focus on race a lot, but that does not make the jokes he tell any less true. Chris Rock, much like Richard Pryor, is a truth telling comedian. The truth sometimes hurts, but it can bring the most humor. Never Boned imo. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:18 pm

Denzel Washington - Celebrities
An actor with great range. Denzel can adapt to any style and situation. Denzel has had some unfortunate choices in roles but he even played those to the hilt. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:14 pm

Spike Lee - Celebrities
From his first low budget movie (She's gotta have it) to his Epic movie (Malcolm X), and beyond, I have followed this director's career. Spike is a great writer, playwright, and film director. I have only been disappointed in a few of his productions , -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:10 pm

CHiPs - TV Shows
This was a show for women who like guys in tight pants, and men who like motorcycles. It Stunk from the page to the screen. Bone day 1. that's my opinion, of course -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 7:08 pm

Makin' It - TV Shows
No kidding Fiedrich, too bad it was David Naughton's swan song. I don't think this guy ever had a hit TV show. I did like American Werewolf in London though. As for this show, Bone,bone,bone,bone,bone. day1. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 7:04 pm

Greatest American Hero, The - TV Shows
Greg, that song went to number 2? In the U.S.? It was O.K. but that's helluva for a TV title track. Anyway the show was fun to watch. I don't think it ever boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:56 pm

Baretta - TV Shows
Even if you have issues with Robert Blake blasting that whore, (he was acquitted by the way), you have to admit that Baretta was one of the best shows on TV from 1975 to 1978. Never boned. In my opinion of course. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:52 pm

Rifleman, The - TV Shows
Not a show went by without old Lucasboy gunning down someone, then explaining to Mark how some folks are just meant to get shot. He then would maybe quote a verse from the Bible and hug his kid. Praise God and pass the Ammo. Good show though, stayed true to itself. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:47 pm

Cavemen - TV Shows
What was this experiment meant to accomplish? Were they just trying to see what the American public would accept as entertainment? Were they trying to see how much dumbing down of the population that they had achieved? Were they trying to see how many sheep are out there? What? This made no sense at all. boned before day 1. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:41 pm

New Woody Woodpecker Show, The - TV Shows
They should have left Woody be. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:35 pm

Barnaby Jones - TV Shows
A guest appearance by Dawn Lyn or anybody else didn't kill this show, the premise itself did that before it started. Come now, a geriatric detective running down young criminals with obvious stunt doubles and bad dialog is what did it. The show Stunk. period. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:34 pm

Space Ghost Coast to Coast - TV Shows
This show was surprisingly good. Where did it go? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:27 pm

Joe Satriani - Music Groups
Master of the guitar. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:20 pm

Golden Girls, The - TV Shows
I'm of two minds on this one. While the writing of the show was definitely above average, the casting left much to be desired. I can understand geriatric women wanting to live full lives, I just never understood the way they attracted so many suitors. Though made-up as much as the studio could make them up, none of them, except Betty White, who was the eldest of them looked anything like attractive. They kept trying to make Sophia a hot and horny granny, No, No, and No. A good roll in the sack would break granma's back. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:17 pm

Roots (TV miniseries) - TV Shows
This miniseries was epic. I just don't think that I could sit through it again. never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 6:07 pm

Dennis Rodman - Celebrities
Is this guy still a celebrity, or is he an inmate? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:58 pm

Sanford - TV Shows
I think the purpose of casting that big fat ass slug Cal was an attempt to cross over to a larger audience. What they didn't realize was that Sanford and Son was a success, and there would be no success without Son. Demond Wilson took the magic with him when he left. this was tragic. boned before day 1. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:57 pm

Living Single - TV Shows
Could not get over old boy Kyle being...you know. good show through 3 or 4 seasons. Kinda petered out and lost focus. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:51 pm

Alice - TV Shows
diezman, That was a cold comment. Funny as hell, but cold still. "3 tooth, marlboro red smoking trailer trash." I'll remember that the next time I get mad at a waitress in the waffle house. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:48 pm

Kim Basinger - Celebrities
Sexy lady. nuff said. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:42 pm

Surreal Life, The - TV Shows
The only good reality show, is a dead reality show. Bring back creativity and let's stop all of this scripted voyeurism. Isn't voyeurism a crime anyway? BD-1 -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:40 pm

Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, The - TV Shows
I can't bash this squeaky clean white bread show because, as a youth I watched it religiously. There was nothing better in the late 60s on network TV. There was only 3 channels at the time. I have fond memories of this show. I do know this, that I don't believe that there is no such family in America. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:33 pm

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
Will whoever it is that voted sucked from the start tell me why they feel that way. Just a little dialogue if you don't mind. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:27 pm

Kolchak: The Night Stalker - TV Shows
This show was a guilty pleasure until they ran out of ideas. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:19 pm

Munsters, The - TV Shows
I notice that there are votes to bone the Munsters for Same Character Different Actor Marylin. Well Pat Priest and Beverly Owens were so interchangeable it wasn't funny. The Marylin character had such a minor role that she could have disappeared completely and not effect the charm of this show. Herman and Grandpa were the stars of this show. They never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:18 pm

Murder, She Wrote - TV Shows
I hate this show. Do Cops and detectives really allow old ladies to contaminate crime scenes just because she's a writer? Would they not tell the old bag to get the hell out of the way?, if you have any information pertaining to this case give me a call at the precinct? Would she not be suspect no 1 for knowing too damn much all the time? I just don't think that they would roll over an let her get credit for doing their job and smile. Don't they care about their rep and the rep of their department. Obviously not. Boned day 1. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 5:05 pm

Matlock - TV Shows
I have never known a lawyer to get themselves so deeply involved in a case as this guy. Detectives are paid to take those types of risks, not high paid lawyers. In reality, they never do. Compile your facts, make your case and keep your old ass out of the investigation process. BD1 for unbelievability. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:56 pm

Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show,The - TV Shows
Why malign the great Flintstones series with this pap? If you were targeting a younger and hipper audience then create younger and hipper characters. I mean a new show. Leave the Flintstones alone. BD1 -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:50 pm

Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, The - TV Shows
Just like Dexter he has a lab and innovative gadgets, except unlike Dexter he is annoying. With his bad Jim Carrey hair style, poor attempt at an accent, a fat and obnoxious sidekick at his side, he entered into the world just to annoy us. Every episode the stupid twit would invent something that would backfire on him. Every episode, more or less. With Dexter though, you had a much larger variety of story plots such as keeping his sister from destroying his lab, his rivalry with Mandark, saving the world, etc. Also during Dexter they had a show parody of super heros that would more or less serve as a precursor to Aqua Teen Hunger Force. You also had a show with a monkey with super powers (sounds lame but here they made it work and it comes out as pretty cool). -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on February 10, 2010, 4:46 pm

Judging Amy - TV Shows
Actually a good show. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:40 pm

Steve Harvey Show, The - TV Shows
This man is just not funny to me. BD-1 -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:38 pm

Amos 'n' Andy - TV Shows
This show was created in the 1920s. It was funny as hell, and I'm a black man. I see it for what it is. It was common to be shiftless and street smart when that's about all that the country had to offer you in those days. It wasn't like they were able to pursue their dreams in this country at that time, so they hustled and schemed, and tried to make it the best way they knew how, and usually due to their lack of education failed miserably. Even today it is funny to see someone trying to do something that they just aren't equipped for. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:37 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
Most working class families that do not have any drug issues generally have a better handle on their children. I might even go so far as to say a better relationship with them than most of the well to do as they generally spend more time with them. The Becky Brat thing made me feel as if though she thought that she did not belong there. A certain amount of rebellion is understandable, but she knew her parent's situation, and her words and actions seemed inappropriate. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:27 pm

Cold Case Files - TV Shows
Not a whole lot to be said about a true life crime solving show except, very interesting and Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:16 pm

New Casper Cartoon Show, The (1963-1969) - TV Shows
Casper, the friendly ghost, The friendliest ghost you know. Though grown-ups might Look at him with fright, The children all love him so. He always says hello (Hello), and he's really glad to meetcha. Wherever he may go, He's kind to every living creature. Grown-ups don't understand Why children love him the most. But kids all know That he loves them so, Casper the friendly ghost. Gotta love it. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:14 pm

Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher - TV Shows
Bill put foot in mouth. Still rocks though. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:11 pm

Avengers, The - TV Shows
It happens sometimes, but very rarely that you can replace a main character and maintain the flavor of a series. Some Characters like Emma Peel are irreplaceable, therefor this one was boned with the departure of Dianna Rigg. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:08 pm

Walker, Texas Ranger - TV Shows
Stephanie, be it Dallas or Austin, the facts remain the same for the state of Texas. All I can say about this show is that "This is bullshi.... Boned Day 1. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 4:04 pm

Bob Newhart Show, The - TV Shows
Well I don't know about funniest man alive, but this show didn't hurt his bid for funniest on TV at the time. This was a brilliant show, with well fleshed out characters, so it worked on all levels. The subsequent show newhart on the other hand, not so much. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 3:58 pm

Lidsville - TV Shows
I was around 7 when this crap came on the air in 71, Never liked it. There was already too many shows on the air of this ilk. b1. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 3:54 pm

Queen Latifah Show, The - TV Shows
A cross between Oprah, and Ricki Lake, too many catch phrases, and too preachy. Love the Queen, just not this show. Bone bone bone bone bone. day 1 -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 3:50 pm

Judge Judy - TV Shows
Judy is a judge that is supposed to be impartial but, all of her prejudices are too apparent. boned from day 1 in my book. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 3:48 pm

This Old House - TV Shows
To piggyback on what Pelirojo said, this is no longer a show for the everyday home repair guy. They are incorporating too many high priced specialty tools into the mix, so after you finish watching the show you'll still be better off trying to find an honest contractor. Hard to do in these troubled times. The show is no longer worth watching for the do it yourselfer. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 2:52 pm

Inside the Actor's Studio - TV Shows
Great show with some great guests giving insights on their experiences in the business. I like it. never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 2:47 pm

77 Sunset Strip - TV Shows
I don't remember too much about this old show. The theme song is unforgettable, but that's about it. I won't vote on this one until I watch it again, if that's possible. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 2:45 pm

Last Comic Standing - TV Shows
Nope, the definition of comic is of, pertaining to, or characterized by comedy. Find some comics and try this again. Boned for lack of humor. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 2:03 pm

Dumb and Dumber (TV series) - TV Shows
This one ran for only 1 year because, it never should have been greenlighted in the first place. TV producers always think that they can cash in on the popularity of a movie. They are usually wrong. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:58 pm

Beverly Hillbillies - TV Shows
I must say that I loved the B&w episodes. with color came changes in the characters' character. The Clampets had been in Beverly Hills for at least five years now, and they only seemed to get dumber. The color episodes boned this fun show. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:54 pm

Life Unexpected - TV Shows
The only reason I started to watch this show is they promoted it as something like 'the next Gilmore Girls'. This show isn't anything like Gilmore Girls but it's a fun show. This show definitely stands out from the 90210 type of shows on the CW. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on February 10, 2010, 1:54 pm

Parent 'Hood, The - TV Shows
I generally like Robert Townsend's products, but not this one. Robert is better in movies and variety shows. The sit-com did not fit him well. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:43 pm

Life With Lucy - TV Shows
Lucille Ball tried to bring the magic back with dismal results. Did she not realize that times had changed and that the antics that she pulled off in the infancy of television would not work on a younger, more sophisticated audience. Apparently not, as she was too old to pull it off convincingly and it had all been done before. Poor Lucy. Boned on day 1. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:38 pm

That's My Mama - TV Shows
This was one of my favorite shows for the short time it lasted. I can't remember though, did Clifton have a steady girlfriend or was he jumping from one girl to the next? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:34 pm

Sailor Moon - TV Shows
I thought this was Hentia animated porno. Am I wrong? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:16 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Oh yeah, and the singing made me turn off the TV and read a book. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:14 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Some people use the curly perms of Mike and Greg as an excuse to bone the Brady Bunch. That was the style of the time, an honestly I think it was an improvement for both of them. They were just too straight and white bread to begin with. The show still sucked though. Cheesy and corny but I watched it because there was nothing else worth watching on the networks. Thank God for Cable and Dish. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:13 pm

F Troop - TV Shows
I like sexual tension in a comedy but, much like the I dream Of Jeanie series, it always frustrates me to see a beautiful girl chasing some idiot that shows no interest in them at all. That don't happen in real life, especially when both parties are single. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:07 pm

Gidget - TV Shows
They adapted this one from the movie Gidget starring Sandra Dee. Sandra fit the role much better than Sally Field did. They probably should have cast another petite blond in this role rather than a thick brunette. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 1:01 pm

Too Close for Comfort (TV series) - TV Shows
Monroe? Why was he there? Was Mr Rush Bum rushing him or what? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:57 pm

Room 222 - TV Shows
Karen Valentine sure was cute. I watched this one all the time, just to see her. never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:54 pm

Intervention - TV Shows
I'm not going to vote on this one yet, I have to do further evaluation. I'm not sure if this is real or scripted yet. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:52 pm

Maude (TV series) - TV Shows
It always bothered me that she had a maid (Florida Evans) that reminded me of Butterfly McQueen in gone with the wind. I thought she was such a flaming liberal, yet had her maid acting like a freaking slave. Yes Mrs Finley, No Mrs Finley, making snide remarks under her breath like Rochester and Mr. Benny. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:50 pm

Simple Life, The - TV Shows
I always wondered what was the point of this show. Are these rich folks patronizing the working class or what? We know that these spoiled brats don't need to ever work. Screw them both. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:43 pm

Romper Room - TV Shows
Loved it, when I was a Kid. never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:40 pm

Maury - TV Shows
I wonder what Connie Chung thinks about this garbage. She was serious about her work as a journalist as Maury used to be about his work. Hey, where is she anyway? Is she still working? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:39 pm

Law and Order: Criminal Intent - TV Shows
I think they they made Goren too smart to be believable, no one that I have ever met has that much knowledge on such a vast array of topics. This guy knows too much about everything. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:36 pm

T. J. Hooker - TV Shows
By the way shanequia, if you have never seen it. Please don't vote on it until you do. Hell you might or might not like the joint. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:31 pm

T. J. Hooker - TV Shows
shanequia, that was one of the funniest comments, that I've read today. Thanks for the laugh. This show boned from day 1 though. Look it up on youtube. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:29 pm

Perry Mason (TV series) - TV Shows
Oh. I still love and watch this show when I can find it. Never Boned, good drama. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:23 pm

Perry Mason (TV series) - TV Shows
Pelirojo, Great critique of a great old show. I think though, the Perry had Paul on retainer for life and he owned Della outright. (joke). -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:21 pm

Flip Wilson Show, The - TV Shows
This was a great show, too bad Flip got so demanding that he forced the network to cancel it. Flip tried to cross over into the sitcom arena with the dismal Charlie & Co. Too bad that his image just didn't seem to fit the dad role. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:14 pm

Chico and the Man - TV Shows
I agree with both comments below. This show should have been discontinued with Freddy's passing. It was his show after all. It was Chico and the man, not the man and any Mexican that I can get to work in my garage. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:08 pm

Anthony Anderson - Celebrities
Something about this guy's acting that makes me not believe in any of his characters. Didn't he use to do stand-up? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 12:02 pm

Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - TV Shows
I agree with you Pelirojo, she became a bit whorish also, which switched my sympathies away from the main character to her unsuspecting husband Tom. Or am remembering this accurately? She was the cheater, right? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:59 am

Operation Repo - TV Shows
It would have been cool if they had not try to act as if it was real life. This is obviously purely scripted entertainment. It should not be on Tru-Tv. Their slogan is not reality, actuality. Lies Lies Lies. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:54 am

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - TV Shows
Robert, That depends on the School or School district that you are in, not to mention Private schools. The Education system in the U.S. is not Equal. The more money you or your parents have the better education it affords you in most cases. In other words there are some elite and advanced schools in America, the questions that they use on this show come from samplings of their curriculum. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:48 am

George Takei - Celebrities
I was shocked to find out that helmsman Sulu was as flaming as he is. I have nothing against gay people, just don't fool me like that. Come clean with your shi... , then I know how to perceive you without being surprised. I won't ask, but would you please tell. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:41 am

David Cassidy: Man Under Cover - TV Shows
I co-sign on that Pelirojo, I think he did an after school special or something at the height of his Teen Beat celebrity era. He took this to mean that he could tackle adult roles while still looking like Keith Partridge. Nope, should have tried to shake that image first. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:35 am

Flo (Progressive Insurance) - TV Shows
She reminds me of those "quirky" drama majors in college. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on February 10, 2010, 11:30 am

Glenn Beck - Celebrities
Most of this guys rants are so ridiculous, I wonder why anyone with any sense of reasoning would listen to this tripe. Bone Bone Bone Bone Bone. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:28 am

Sex and the City - TV Shows
Like Mr. Big would've ever left Natasha in the first place and then traveled to Paris and rescue Carrie from mean 'ol Russian guy and then say: "You're the one, Carrie." *gag* I'm a die-hard romantic and even I was like, "Puhleeze!! As if!" -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on February 10, 2010, 11:28 am

Olivia Newton-John - Celebrities
Alot of us old geezers on here remember that ONJ got her start in Nashville. Yes-siree, Bob. She was in on the whole "Country/Rock" craze of the early-mid 70's with songs like "Let It Shine", and "If You Love Me, Let Me Know". Then by 1978, she played "Sandy" in Grease and IMHO, that when her sweet, pure-as-the-driven-snow image somehow, BTF. By the 1980's her music became edgier and more Pat Benetar-ish. ("Let's Get Physical" anyone?) -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on February 10, 2010, 11:25 am

Jerry Seinfeld - Celebrities
Unfunny stand up comedian. His routine was always stale. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 10, 2010, 11:22 am

Bonefish Grill - Random Topics
I need to get out to this place and check it out, have any other BTF users been there? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 10, 2010, 11:12 am