Keeping Up With The Kardashians - TV Shows
I can't believe this crap is so popular that it spawns spin-offs like Kim goes to NY, Kourtney in Miami, etc. It shows what America has very low standards nowadays when it comes to watch shows to entertain. What's next for a spinoff Kris Jenner in the toilet. Thanks Ryan Seacrest for dumbing down America entertainment value further than it is already is. -- Submitted By: () on January 15, 2011, 5:49 am

Big Bad Beetleborgs - TV Shows
I thought it be corny at first but it turn out to be a fairl decent show. I definely remembered flabber though, he looks like Jay Leno, Ronald Mcdonald, and Elvis all rolled into one. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 15, 2011, 5:34 am

Twitter - Websites
I didn't know twitter existed back then in 2006, lol. Nobody even uses it that much until celebs like Ashton Kutcher and Lindsay Lohan discovered it and it become popular, now everyone uses that crap. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 14, 2011, 10:05 pm

Mucha Lucha! - TV Shows
A cartoon about annoying loud hyperactive mexicans sterotypes,no thanks. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 14, 2011, 9:42 pm

Modern Family - TV Shows
Sophomore slump? I still watch and enjoy the show, but it's not nearly as good as it was last year. In fact, the laughs over the last 3-4 episodes have been sparse. I have to say the episode with James Marsden was maybe the worst episode so far in the series. His character added nothing whatsoever to the episode and felt almost tacked on at the last second. The storyline with Phil/Claire and the fast driver was predictable. Jay and Gloria's storyline with the bike felt totally forced. That's the problem with this season. Last season, it seemed to all come naturally. Now, the jokes and storylines seem forced and trying way too hard to be cute or funny. I don't think the show has boned the fish officially yet, but if the quality of writing doesn't pick up in the second half of this season, I might have to revisit that notion. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 14, 2011, 4:09 pm

Heroes - TV Shows
Really enjoyed the first season. Human emotion and complex plots were perfectly tangled together. Second season, the writer's strike killed this show. It was obvious the writers on the show knew the strike was happening, so in place of a solid story and strong writing it was almost as if they wrote like they were flinging spaghetti to the wall and whatever stuck stayed and everything else magically disappeared. Too many plots, storylines and more turned it into one huge ball of mass confusion. When it came back after the strike, I, like most people, stopped caring. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 14, 2011, 4:00 pm

Problem Child - Movie Series
First two are worth watching - third one is a big "don't go there". For those who came up with Problem Child 3...what were they thinking? There was no need to keep the series going when just about everything was wrapped up with the second one. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 14, 2011, 10:08 am

Final Fantasy - Random Topics
I agree with Mr. Zimpy's assessment - FF6 was the last great one. There are lots of moments and musical numbers that get me misty-eyed (Forever Rachel is a case in point). I might have enjoyed FF7 if my brother didn't get so addicted he would speak of nothing but FF7 - it drove me crazy. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 14, 2011, 10:05 am

Freakazoid! - TV Shows
Freakazoid never boned - whoever pulled the plug on it was the one who boned big time. Freakazoid was crazy, funny, and very entertaining. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 14, 2011, 9:58 am

South Park - TV Shows
I thought South Park was okay when it first started, drifted away from it and its been on fire the past 3 years with its best episodes, hasn't boned the fish yet. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:53 pm

Justice League - TV Shows
Excellent Show ! Justice League was an hour long and focused on the 7 characters ( Superman, Batman , Wonder Woman , Green Lantern, Flash , Hawkgirl , Martian Manhunter ). Good character depth and action. The show switched to Justice League Unlimited and became 30 minutes long and streamlined the story and focused on many different characters instead of the main 7. JLU was pretty much perfect and I think I could watch at least another 3 years worth of episodes if they kept going. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:49 pm

Quantum Leap - TV Shows
Great show. Seasons 2-3 are gold. Season 5 was kinda disappointing because they started jumping into "famous" people which they stayed away from previously. Great ending episode and strong overall quality throughout the series = never boned the fish. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:45 pm

X-Files - TV Shows
Seasons 3-5 are gold. I kinda "loled" at the Krycheck comment because he was an amazing character. I own all of them but Season 8 is terrible. The new agents actually were really good but the stories weren't nearly as good as the earlier episodes. I voted didn't bone the fish because Season 9 does have a few episodes of magic and season 8 is the only major mis-step. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:40 pm

Scrubs - TV Shows
Great show. The show continued to evolve and change and was great through Season 8. I remember liking Seasons 3, 5, and 8 a lot. It seems a lot of people like Seasons 1-3 and then started checking out as the show got more dramatic, aside from the J.D./Elliott twist going on a little too long it was all great. Season 9 had too many changes and lost a lot of the feel from the earlier seasons. -- Submitted By: (neopavlik) on January 13, 2011, 8:34 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
His speech the other night actually changed my opinion of him somewhat for the better. For the first time in his presidency, he actually looked and sounded like a leader.Great speech, Mr. President. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 13, 2011, 5:26 pm

Twitter - Websites
Twitter: turning men into gossiping girls since 2006 -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 12, 2011, 10:00 pm

Quarterflash - Music Groups
I have to disagree on "Harden My Heart" Rindy Ross' great saxophone hook made the song. "Williams Avenue" was the best track on their debut album, but their second album was pretty forgettable. -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on January 12, 2011, 6:07 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9KcGPzFc8 Nothing surprises me about these guys anymore, except the fact that they haven't been shot. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 12, 2011, 3:35 pm

Eddie Murphy - Celebrities
After The Nutty Professor, most everything seemed to have gone downhill for Eddie, except for a few bright spots here are there (PJ's, Shrek) -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 12, 2011, 3:25 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
The best thing the media and everyone else can do is ignore these fools. These guys are nothing more than screamers for attention, and every time they do this, they end up getting their attention. I wouldn't mind though if some "unfortunate accident" happened to these guys though -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 12, 2011, 3:21 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
You know, to call these people 'Neanderthals' would be a slap in the face to Neanderthals. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 12, 2011, 3:20 pm

Teletubbies - TV Shows
As soon the baby sun god shows up. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:49 pm

NewsRadio - TV Shows
Hate to say this but Phil Hartman death really affected the show. It's not the show's nor Jon Lovitz's fault. Same thing happen to 8 Simple Rules when John Ritter died. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:43 pm

Just Shoot Me - TV Shows
It's a overall funny show but it boned when they added a new character on the show. The girl with the brooklyn accent add nothing to the show, she's a real-life Poochi. Haven't they learned from the Simpsons -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 2:29 pm

Grammy Awards - Random Topics
I think the grammys has sold out a long while ago just to be another clone of the MTV awards. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 1:27 pm

PJs, The - TV Shows
I love the PJs, it's one of the brillant show on TV. Too bad FOX is such a douche to take this off and keep crap like Glee and American Idol. I hope they come out with the DVDs. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 1:17 pm

Jerry Springer Show, The - TV Shows
It already boning with the same fake fights, but with the bell ringing, it adds insult with injury. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 1:05 pm

Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, The - TV Shows
This show give me a headache. I couldn't last even one episode without feeling like punching Jimmy Neutron in the head. Like the poster said below me, it's just plain stupid. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 12:54 pm

Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog - TV Shows
They turn Sonic into a Bugs Bunny ripoff, the only thing good about this is youtube poops like PINGAS. FYI, Jaeel White aka Steve Urkel was the voice of Sonic in this series and Soinc AM. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 12:47 pm

Tour of Duty - TV Shows
RIP, John Dye. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on January 12, 2011, 12:42 pm

Bert is Evil - Websites
I remember this site - I loved Bert's mug shot. That aside, I agree with Robert - why Bert and not Elmo? -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 12, 2011, 9:50 am

Grease - Movie Series
Grease was another one that did not require any sequel whatsoever. As always, Hollywood is desperate for a few extra bucks, so they do a sequel of Grease and fail to see that sequels are rarely (if ever) just as successful as the first one. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 12, 2011, 9:47 am

Robocop - Movie Series
First one was indeed great, second one was corny, but not bad. Third one...yeesh! -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 12, 2011, 9:42 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
Guess they didn't get it after that incident in Oklahoma where a couple tires on their minivan were slashed and local tire shops refused to help them out. Fred Phelps and the WBC are like school during spring break - no class. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on January 12, 2011, 9:38 am

Planet Fitness - Random Topics
I couldn't take their slogan, "judgement free zone" so seriously when their have the "lunk alarm" to kick out bodybuilders. The commerials are petty funny though. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 12, 2011, 6:27 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
I am surprised that people are not out just harrassing the bat-shit out of these folks. ANother question I have, do these people work? Who pays for them to travel around the country to random funerals? Hotel, airfare, gas, food, it adds up, do they have jobs? If they have jobs, who lets them take all this time off for various funerals? It's just bizarre to me more and more when I think about it. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 12, 2011, 5:31 am

Eddie Murphy - Celebrities
Exactly kingbk. But let's face one more obvious fact-that Bill Cosby would never have associated himself with some of the crapola that Eddie has and that Bill has more or less never strayed from what made him famous in the first place. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 12, 2011, 12:59 am

Hey Vern, It's Ernest! - TV Shows
Ernest P Whorl was cool. And I'm not just saying that because I live in his home town, Lexington Ky. I remember when the character was nothing more that a guy in a bunch of commercials back in the 70s. I think his peak was something called "Ernest's Family Album." It was probably the only thing besides the early commercials that was actually funny. -- Submitted By: (Joebob) on January 11, 2011, 7:22 pm

Indiana Jones - Movie Series
I tried to make sense of the convoluted backstory to Crystal Skull. 1) Pan-dimensional aliens come to earth thousands of years ago and educate primitive people. 2) These people happen to change the shape of their skulls (to emulate the aliens?) 3) We know the alien isn't dead (he's alive at the end of the movie), so for some reason the alien decides to split into 13 alien skeletons(?) and just sit around in chairs. 4) Some Spanish dude is apparently able to get in to the alien's pad (don't you need an alien's head to do this?) and decides to take one of the aliens' skulls, and the aliens let him do it. Apparently the Spaniard croaks and is cocooned with the skull (I think I missed the how or why here) and some guys sit around and guard the grave, but never return the skull themselves. 5) A completely different (albeit distantly related) race of aliens crashes at Roswell. The wreckage is witnessed by Indy and the Feds lock up the bodies at Area 51. Apparently others of this "type 2" alien are found around the world, and other Crystal Skulls (now where did those other Crystal Skulls come from, the type 2 aliens? Not the "Mayan" aliens, because those guys had all their heads.) 6) The Soviet Union forces Indy to steal the Area 51 alien, even though they apparently already have aliens of this type. 7) The skull is reattached to the crystal skeleton. For some reason this makes the 13 skeletons merge into one, living alien. They fry the chick's brain and then decide to go home for no reason after all those millennia. Ridiculous, isn't it? The mess of a plot far worse of a problem than the fridge scene, IMHO. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 11, 2011, 4:30 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
Unbelievable! I just read that they want to protest the funeral of that girl that died in that shooting in Arizona. The Government there is apparently trying to pass a bill to forbid such protests. I just can't believe anyone could do such a thing to another human being. Protesting any funeral is a despicable act. But to protest at the funeral of a child? What is wrong with these people? I am in disbelief ... I just cannot understand how anyone could do such a thing and still be able to sleep at night or not feel horrible guilt. I just don't understand it at all. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on January 11, 2011, 3:59 pm

Office, The - TV Shows
The Wedding episodes were ridiculous, and not in a good way. -- Submitted By: (cambiot) on January 11, 2011, 3:43 pm

Body Piercing - Random Topics
Ear piercings I'm okay with and really only on women. Every other piercing bugs me and looks repulsive. Maybe I'm really square, but I still don't understand men who get piercings or really any jewelry besides a wedding ring and maybe a small chain around the neck. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 11, 2011, 3:10 pm

Perils of Penelope Pitstop, The - TV Shows
it jumped where penelope pit stop don't figure out her friend is the actully the hooded claw! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on January 11, 2011, 10:31 am

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
WBC idiots are going to protest the 9 year old's funral if you may remember the 9 yeard got shot and killed by the crazed gunman in tucson az and they will protest her funural I had it with the WBC morons how they liked it we protested there funural or church service? -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on January 11, 2011, 10:26 am

TaleSpin - TV Shows
Exactly bk, I could watch the Disney afternoons for literally hours on end. So many great shows, so much diversity. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on January 10, 2011, 11:21 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
I'm sick of Fox's obsession with animation on Sundays. This, Family Guy and the way overplayed The Simpsons can all disappear and some live action faire could come in their place. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 10:51 pm

Body Piercing - Random Topics
I'm fine with an ear piercing 9my mom has had one of those before), but certain piercings (such as uvula piercings, genital piercings, tongue piercings, or piercings all over one's body/face) just make me sick. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 10, 2011, 10:38 pm

Hootie and the Blowfish - Music Groups
Yes he did. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 10, 2011, 10:33 pm

Malcolm in the Middle - TV Shows
This keep me laughing from the beginning to the end. I like it when shows like this don't take itself so seriously, and it never fall for "A very special" epusodes. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:50 pm

Rick James - Music Groups
I'm Rick James, bitch! -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:41 pm

Noah Gray-Cabey - Celebrities
I didn't like him in "my wife and kids" for some reason, but I like better in Heroes. I think he better in dramanic role in the future if he's still acting. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:28 pm

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood - TV Shows
Thank God Mr. Rodgers never sold out like seasme street has and watered it down. I remembered the comments in the original website where it said that it used to have a primetime version but it's a little different, I want to know is it true or not? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:20 pm

Thomas and Friends - TV Shows
The last time I watch it was a very long time ago when Geogre Carlin was narrating, I didn't know they still show it or now but I saw it last year and it was like it's not even the same show anymore. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:01 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
FOX took off American Dad for this crap? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 8:43 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
This is a new show that just came on. Horrible!!! This is the worst, bad animation, bad writing, what are they thinking. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 10, 2011, 6:37 pm

George Lopez - TV Shows
It was a great show, but it started getting annoying with Carmen's bloated angst, then Georges niece coming in from nowhere was a bad move. To stephanie, THANK YOU! Someone else agree's with me that the episode with the bathroom renovation was horrible. Bennie is a heartless bitch who blamed all her problems on her own son. How is it Georges fault she couldn't keep her legs closed? -- Submitted By: (Mr.Zimpy) on January 10, 2011, 5:05 pm

Hootie and the Blowfish - Music Groups
Didn't 'Hootie' go country? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 10, 2011, 4:49 pm

TaleSpin - TV Shows
How I miss the Disney Afternoon! Nothing better than coming home, grabbing a Coke from the fridge and some Oreos and watching some great cartoons. What I really loved were the theme songs. They all were great, but this one might be my favorite of them all. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 4:46 pm

Britney Spears - Music Groups
Playboy? With the internet she can have a DIY nude shot. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on January 10, 2011, 4:17 pm

Glee - TV Shows
Extremely overrated show that is a media darling because it's overly gay and promoting everything gay is the "in" thing to do right now. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 11:54 am

Lea Michele - Celebrities
Her pompous self-righteousness is aggravating. Glee is extremely overrated and a media darling because of it's overly gay nature. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 11:52 am

Green Acres - TV Shows
I loved this show as a child (my parents never cared for it), but I only developed a true appreciation for this show when I revisited it as an adult (college student). To echo what others have said, this sitcom was way ahead of it's time. I loved how it, in so many ways, poked fun at itself and had this seeming self-awareness of itself being a television show (ie: last portion of opening credits are superimposed over a scene of Lisa and Oliver sleeping in their bedroom. As the last name fades out, Lisa wakes up, sits up in the bed and awakens Oliver to tell him that she had just had the strangest dream. Oliver inquires about it and she continues 'I just dreamt that the name was floating above our bed'). The writers were also very skilled at taking a gag at the beginning of the show and repeatedly blindside you with it for the remainder of the episode and never wear it out (ie: the Hotcakes bubbling the tune 'Auld Lang Syne'). One of these days, I will probably buy a DVD set of this show (assuming it's available). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 10, 2011, 10:35 am

Britney Spears - Music Groups
How long before Britney decides it's time to pose for Playboy for her comeback tour? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 10, 2011, 12:07 am

Wizard of Oz, The - Movie Series
Everybody needs to remember that the 1939 version of The Wizard of Oz is a remake of several silent movies. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 10:29 pm

Nutty Professor, The (1963 film) - Movie Series
The Nutty Professor isnt an original movie, its a remake of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 10:23 pm

Napoleon Dynamite - Movie Series
Napoleon Dynamite was a horrible movie. I dont know if a movie could be any more boring -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 10:21 pm

Ovaltine - Random Topics
The commercials is kinda dumb, I remember drinking this long time ago. It tastes kinda good. It always me of "Seinfeld" though with Banter saying at the end, "It's gold, Jerry, GOLD!" -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 10:17 pm

Halloween - Movie Series
I liked all the Halloween movies including Halloween 3 -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 10:15 pm

Magic: the Gathering TCG - Random Topics
I wondering if anybody stills play this game? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 10:08 pm

Sarah Palin's Alaska - TV Shows
I liked Sara better when she was Peggy on King Of The Hill. -- Submitted By: (Understated) on January 9, 2011, 10:07 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
Nice Body -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:57 pm

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - Celebrities
They are billionares, you think that they eat more to gain a little weight. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:57 pm

Wendy's - Random Topics
The food is cold -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:50 pm

Sarah Michelle Gellar - Celebrities
I wonder what happen to her? I mean I don't see her much in movies anymore. It's like she disappeared on the face of earth. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:47 pm

DeviantArt - Websites
Perverts unite -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:45 pm

Hall and Oates - Music Groups
Seriously -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:43 pm

Exorcist, The - Movie Series
Sequels -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:38 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Not weird just mediocre gimmick - done before and better- -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:36 pm

Howard Stern - Celebrities
I may be alone here but I've never understood what all the fuss was about in the first place. I heard Howard on DC101 only because my brother thought he was great or something. He was annoying then and still is. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:28 pm

Lea Michele - Celebrities
And to boot, she is a PETA freak -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 9, 2011, 8:29 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
I think it's some weird ego thing these people have. Instead of accepting they gave birth to an autistic child, they'd rather "blame" somebody else for their situation. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 9, 2011, 7:42 pm

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
Loved him. Have no idea how he was related to Uncle Scrooge McDuck, though. Never saw the pilot episode. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:39 pm

Army of Darkness - Movie Series
I agree; we don't need this entry, there is already an Evil Dead entry. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 9, 2011, 6:39 pm

TaleSpin - TV Shows
Should have gotten at least another season or two. It still had alot of heart left as best as I remember when it stopped airing new episodes, but I was young when it was at it's prime. I loved how the Jungle Book characters came to life living like humans, but still in the wild world of pirates and smuggling, cannons and airplanes. Awesome show IMO. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:38 pm

Charmed - TV Shows
Not one of the four Charmed girls could really act, so I just didn't believe it, since it was clear they didn't believe it. So mediocre for the Fantasy genre. Sad stain on television history. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:35 pm

South Park - TV Shows
So much has happened to change this cartoon over the years, but it still does what it did over a decade ago for me. It made me laugh at the current state of affairs. If you're really young, you might not even get the significance of the earlier season's, but you will probably still enjoy the new episodes. Yes, tons of controversy. That's what made so many people watch over the years. None of that controversy has killed the show. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:33 pm

Tales from the Crypt - TV Shows
I thought the Crypt Keeper was a woman when I was young. He/she was the creepiest thing I ever saw at bedtime when I was younger than 5. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:31 pm

Jason Statham - Celebrities
After Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, he became typecast as the typical British tough guy that Americans love to root for. This is the only film where he shines without being all up in your face about it. Snatch was alright, but still he was already getting egotistic. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:28 pm

National Lampoon's Family Vacation - Movie Series
Made me laugh many times and that's not an easy accomplishment. So, no bone. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:24 pm

Craigslist - Websites
When most ads are posted by companies in some sections, it's killed it's simple guy needing to sell a simple something feel. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:23 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
God knows how I miss the original site. This site will never reach everyone who was a member there and grow as fast as it did. I hope this one continues to uphold it's memory. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:21 pm

Velvet Revolver - Music Groups
This combination of powerhouse 90's rockers is one hell of a good band. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:19 pm

Hootie and the Blowfish - Music Groups
I just loved that broken mirror album they released. Every song was good on the entire thing. I don't they released anything else that I heard, but for the time, they were great and simple. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:14 pm

Insanity pleas - Random Topics
I just want to say that we need to start locking up crazy people again... BEFORE they hurt people, not afterward. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 9, 2011, 6:08 pm

7th heaven - TV Shows
It boned day one, I only watch this when there is nothing on back then. It's too melodramaic, I mean the parents and his siblings overreacted when Matt smoking weed, they treated them like he killed somebody. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:41 am

Full House - TV Shows
I would say Day 1, but it wasn't half crappy until Michelle became the star of the show and it became fully crap. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:31 am

TaleSpin - TV Shows
One of the best cartoons of the '90s. TaleSpin rules! -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:22 am

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
That is the show that defines the '90s of my childhood. Darkwing Duck rules! Too bad today cartoons is not even close to good, it's either too annoying, pointless, or just plain unfunny because of of the sake of being PC. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:18 am

Adventures from the Book of Virtues - TV Shows
I remember that show, it seems to be a decent show. It's lot better than today cartoons, that for sure. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:08 am

MUGEN - Random Topics
I love Mugen, you can have Marvel, Capcom, DC, Mortal Kombat, Nintendo, and even Dragonball Z all fight each other. But it's getting too much when people created broken or cheap characters that is impossible to beat. It's even more ridicous when there is too many of them and gotten to the point when 2 unbalance characters faces off and nobody wins. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:02 am