NCIS - TV Shows
I'm gonna make a prediction, Ziva's Exit Stage Left is gonna ruin this show... Cote de Pablo's move is gonna hurt both her career and the show. I suspect it will be gone within the next two years anyway #1 because she'll disappear and #2 CBS typically likes to end their popular series while they are on top on average around the 10th season. -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on August 15, 2013, 8:04 am

Morgan Freeman - Celebrities
I don't believe Morgan Freeman has ever btf. imo -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 15, 2013, 12:11 am

Peter Falk - Celebrities
I don't know why but for whatever reason, I've always liked characters that are awkward and socially inept, however they're the smartest person in the room: Monk, House, Columbo, etc. I very much enjoyed Columbo, back in the day. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 15, 2013, 12:04 am

Texting - Random Topics
I've finally seen idiots texting while biking like you guy described. The first guy had both hands on the phone while on a bridge. The second was a kid that was doing it one-handed, but almost crashed into us because he was looking at the screen. "Distracted driving" is now against the law in my state and yet I still see it all the time. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 12, 2013, 7:02 pm

Trix Cereal - Random Topics
I recall an election in the 80s. I voted for the rabbit and he won again. It's hard to remember, but I think he did get to eat a spoonful of Trix before getting the box taken away. I've heard that they do this election gimmick once a decade, thus people remembering different dates. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 12, 2013, 6:43 pm

Macaulay Culkin - Celebrities
Travoltron, didn't they almost nearly clean out what money he had made when he was a kid as well?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on August 12, 2013, 12:48 am

Transformers: Prime - TV Shows
Even with the original voices of Prime & Megatron returning, I could never really get into this show. Maybe it's the CGI, or more likely it's the damn kids. I've heard people diss Spike from the '80s cartoon as "never doing anything." Well that's the point. The show should be about the Transformers. Spike served his purpose, giving the Transformers someone to deliver exposition to (and occasionally rescue). These kids are just obnoxious. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 11, 2013, 12:49 pm

Kristen Bell - Celebrities
Her movie stink, but I like her . She is funny when she is on with Craig Ferguson and with Jimmy Kimmel. She is another Sarah Chalke or Kaley Cuoco mixed with a dash of Heather Graham. -- Submitted By: (AlanVallazza) on August 11, 2013, 12:41 pm

Battlestar Galactica 2004 - TV Shows
I never did watch this show. I was put off by the producers pretending the original never happened instead of doing a "Galactica: The Next Generation". After hearing how badly this show BTF'd, I may never watch it. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 11, 2013, 12:40 pm

FOX News - TV Shows
One thing that Fox News has not been doing is reporting on Obama's background and his identity. They don't mention The Cold Case Posse that started out trying to verify Obama's 2011 version of his Birth Certificate and then expanded to so much more as they have been tracking Obama's background. Or that Congressmen Ted Yoho and Steve Stockman have been in contact with Chief Investigator Mike Zullo and Sheriff Arpaio. They also don't mention much about some other topics brought up in right leaning sites. Especially the voter fraud in the 2012 election. They half-assed it, by trying to do a series on voting fraud during the lead up to the election day and they then dropped it after it was a proven fact there were both some odd occurrences in the voting totals in some areas of the country and people were arrested for voting multiple times, plus some voting machines had errors. They also never mentioned about how a network the RNC set up to get people out to the polls vis computer and mobile device was hacked or how people from both the RNC, tea party and True The Vote were kicked out of polling stations and precincts in various cities. All in all they did a poor job with that election. So now there is two outlets on the right trying to challenge Fox in the form of tv news channels. The Blaze and One America News. They don't think Fox News is doing a good enough job or that there is enough outlets on the right on TV. -- Submitted By: () on August 11, 2013, 12:15 pm

TheTruth.com - Websites
One of the dumbest commercials I ever saw about truth. Is that they had a commercial of waving bop-it looking wives with actual people singing this obnoxious song. Part of the lyrics and the message they were trying to send was that "Smoking will beat your wife." and at the end one of the kids asks "Smoking will beat your wife?" Kindof like my reaction, only except, that Alcohol is more prone to do more damage than cigarettes, bar none. -- Submitted By: (Infyrin) on August 10, 2013, 11:03 pm

Kidz Bop - Music Groups
"Harlem Shake?" really? How is it even possible to sing it? There is a lot of disposable pop songs these days, and there is nothing more disposable than Kidz Bop singing these disposable pop songs. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 10, 2013, 11:40 am

Macaulay Culkin - Celebrities
He kind of reminds me of a ventriloquist's dummy. Apart from the original Home Alone, his movies are more or less forgettable. I forgot he was in that lame Richie Rich movie. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 10, 2013, 11:32 am

Will Smith - Celebrities
I can't get over how Will Smith is exploiting his kids. Does he really think they have actual talent? Willow as Annie? Gimme a break. And I noticed an ad for scientology within the comments. I guess he must be a scientologist. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 10, 2013, 11:25 am

Solid Gold (TV series) - TV Shows
Solid Gold was the K-Tel of Music TV -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on August 9, 2013, 11:30 pm

Nicki Minaj - Music Groups
I know a lot of people bash Stupid Hoe (and they should), but personally, I think her song "Beez in Da Trap" is a lot worse, to the point where it's one of the few songs that I can't finish. At least with Ke$ha, it was pretty obvious that she was just trolling the music industry. With Nicki Minaj, I'm not too sure. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on August 9, 2013, 4:13 pm

Cap'n Crunch - Random Topics
Nothing but pure sugar basically. Gums never hated something so much. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on August 9, 2013, 1:07 pm

Macaulay Culkin - Celebrities
IIRC, his parents were scumbags back in the day and got in fights over his money and then divorced. (This happens all the time with child stars' parents; see Olsen Twins and Miley Cyrus for proof.) So it wouldn't surprise me if the parents are still greedy scumbags. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 9, 2013, 10:07 am

Macaulay Culkin - Celebrities
@stryker73: Don't forget about Amanda Bynes. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on August 9, 2013, 2:29 am

Pixar Animation Studios - Random Topics
Before anyone thinks about putting "Planes" (the "Cars"-type animated film that just came out) as a boning reason for Pixar, I want to point out the Planes was NOT made by Pixar, but was instead made by DisneyToon Studios. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on August 8, 2013, 10:31 pm

Ain't It Cool News - Websites
Harry had a short-lived talk show on YouTube. It flopped and his sponsors cancelled it. Now he's running a Kickstarter for a minimum of $100,000 to continue it. Oh, and (probably not) coincidentally an article came out a few months ago about Harry owing the IRS $300,000. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 8, 2013, 6:04 pm

Red Lobster - Random Topics
Overrated! -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 8, 2013, 3:40 pm

Cap'n Crunch - Random Topics
Never liked the cereal itself but the cartoon ads were a blast and I always thought it funny how he had eyebrows that floated ABOVE his captain's hat. LOL -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 8, 2013, 10:35 am

Monkees, The - Music Groups
Just to let everyone know, I saw them in concert when they came to my town last month and they ROCKED! Not only did they flawlessly perform their standards but it was good seeing Michael Nesmith and Peter Tork being given more chances to shine individually and collectively than in the past. Oh and while Peter Tork showed his incredible talent re playing a very wide variety of instruments [even simultaneously], I think his singing has definitely IMPROVED from the days of the show. Yeah, all of them are on the far side of 65 but the energy and enthusiasm they showed for their work and the audience was unbounded and I like that all of them truly seem to appreciate this chance to connect with the audience and they gave proper due to the historic venue where they played. I also like that they seemed to have put aside whatever past conflicts they may have had and have re- bonded as brothers. Speaking of family, Mike's son Christian and Micky's sister Coco were a good help to them and definitely worth seeing perform with their more famous kin [and Christian Nesmith and his talented companion Circe Link have some excellent works on You Tube, etc. worth seeking out]. If anyone on the West Coast who is a fan has the chance to see them, I urge you to see if any tickets are still available before the tour ends by the end of the month. In any case, it was good seeing them all healthy and happy again even if they were missing their most famous bandmate Davy Jones. Yes, they did a good tribute to him and it didn't overwhelm the rest of the show. The only downside to this was that they showed more of "Head" than I would have liked [IMO, Davy's song 'Daddy's Song' was the only truly entertaining part of that mess]. If any fan reading this on the West Coast has the chance to see them, I urge you to seek out tickets before the tour ends by the end of August [and there seem to be no plans for overseas tours at this time]. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 8, 2013, 10:33 am

Macaulay Culkin - Celebrities
I can't say I was ever a fan but it's horrible to see what's become of him. Is there any adult relative out there who could do an intervention? Where's his mother and what about his aunt Bonnie Bedelia? Surely the 'Parenthood' production could allow her some time off to try to save her nephew! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on August 8, 2013, 10:14 am

Call of Duty - Random Topics
The biggest problems that I have with Call of Duty is that Activision keeps releasing it every year and overexposes it, and the fact that many of the people who play the games tend to be extremely immature. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on August 7, 2013, 8:13 pm

Kidz Bop - Music Groups
Kidz Bop boned day 1, but I think they've reached a new low with their cover of "Harlem Shake." -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on August 7, 2013, 7:46 pm

Guitar Hero (series) - Random Topics
If you had good hand-eye coordination, this game would be ok for you. My hand-eye coordination sucks, so this game wasn't for me. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on August 7, 2013, 6:48 pm

Howard Stern - Celebrities
Howard is on vacation this week after a 2 day work week last week... that he did after coming back from a vacation the prior week. Hang it up Howard, the fish is coming for you. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on August 7, 2013, 6:08 am

Howard Stern - Celebrities
I took some time to listen to clips of Howard's show... Yeah Howie, it's time to ride off into the sunset. Keep your channel on Sirius, so we can be able to listen to the man when he was a legend with "Best Of" type clips -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on August 7, 2013, 5:43 am

Alex "A-Rod" Rodriguez - Celebrities
I lost all respect for him when he left the Mariners for more money. If he wasn't so greedy, he may have brought the Mariners to a world series win. Right now he's going to appeal his year and a half suspension for steroid use. In the meantime, he is allowed to play! I don't expect the appeal to be quick because I think he's stalling so he can collect his undeserved millions. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 6, 2013, 7:09 pm

Kidz Bop - Music Groups
Corny sanitized versions of songs kids shouldn't be listening to anyway. -- Submitted By: (sonicreducer12) on August 6, 2013, 6:35 pm

Barenaked Ladies - Music Groups
The band never boned, they still have some great songs in them. If anything, Steven Page boned and got caught inhaling cocaine, forgetting the words to songs, and walking out of the band. -- Submitted By: (sonicreducer12) on August 6, 2013, 6:21 pm

Macaulay Culkin - Celebrities
Have you seen this guy lately? If you ever contemplate a drug habit (especially cocaine/meth), before you experiment put this guy's mug as your desktop on your pc and when you get on, it'll be a constant reminder that drugs are not a good idea! I wonder if 'ol Macauley looks in the mirror nowadays with that familiar "Home Alone" expression and says 'What happened to my face?' Lindsay Lohan needs to put the crackpipe down as well, before it's too late -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on August 6, 2013, 11:03 am

Google - Websites
If Google glasses become the next big thing, and everybody's wearing them, even while driving, i don't think I'd want to be out on the road.. shouldn't the states be considering laws right now about this? -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on August 6, 2013, 10:54 am

Dukes of Hazzard, The - TV Shows
The first few seasons (especially the first 6 episodes filmed in Georgia) will always stand out as my favorites.. it did get dumbed down big time near the end. 3 & 4 were tolerable but the Coy & Vance episodes were the death knell of the show for me -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on August 6, 2013, 10:51 am

James Cameron - Celebrities
yea i heard he was a real hardass to work with -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on August 6, 2013, 10:48 am

Alex "A-Rod" Rodriguez - Celebrities
Buh-Bye A-Fraud. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on August 6, 2013, 10:02 am

Justice League - TV Shows
I miss this show and Bruce Timm's DCAU. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 5, 2013, 9:46 am

Guitar Hero (series) - Random Topics
I'm glad the series is dead. It's amusing all the former Rock Band/Guitar Hero players in my area trying to sell their worthless plastic guitars, drums, mics for all the money they've wasted spending on this crap when it was new. I never bought into the hype that much, I knew from the beginning that this series was trash. I even had the audacity to try and play some Guitar Hero and I never felt like I was really playing guitar. I was only taught how to HOLD a guitar, but that was it and nothing beyond. I would later try to play a friend's real guitar with actual strings. Know what? Buttons can't save you now! There's a lot more involved in playing a real guitar than whatever the guys at Activision thought there was. I'm sure though there were some smart buyers who understand the differences between the two and found some fun in these series. Even if it lasts for a month at most. However, I shake my head at the millions who initially thought this was ever a key into playing a real guitar. Glad the series is dead and stay dead. -- Submitted By: (Infyrin) on August 5, 2013, 2:07 am

Second Life - Websites
My gripe(s) with Second Life is that it was geared, supposedly, to represent some aspects from our reality. Like it was meant to be a "Second Life" for us to live in while in this vast virtual world. However, as years came by after it's initial release. What it has become was nearly nothing like it promised. It feels like you're controlling a Sim-like avatar in a Sim-like world with some exceptional differences. It's graphics are out of date, the GUI is cluttered, and customizing is only based on how well one knows how to make an item to implement in Second Life. I've had some items that have well-made options for customization. Then I've had others where, well, leaves to be desired. It is 2013 right now and Second Life barely has taken advantage of or used the technology presented today. Consoles and PCs are geared to take graphic levels up to newer heights and Second Life plays out like it's 2003/2004. I am glad though we don't have to pick obscure, random gibberish names like in the earlier days. They were so garbled I can't remember a single one, I can only remember a letter and it started with "X". I mean, geez. I agree that people have became selective of where they hang out now, which leaves many buildings and lands practically ghost towns of former populace from the early days. My biggest gripe of all is, that there's barely any realism. Everything realism is based on how many animations or, "AO"s they're called, of what your avatar can do. There is no free movement past walking, running, and flying. I also don't get and I've always had this small complaint throughout any avatar or virtual worlds I've been in. Why have food, when you can't eat it? All you do in Second Life when it comes to food is put it in your inventory. Why would you want it there? What use does it have being there other than for poses? And another thing in regards to free movement. You can't pick something up like an item out in the open or a pet you've bought to cuddle or play with it. Everything has to be prompt in Second Life with a little dialogue window popping up and asking you whether or not you want to proceed. That gets annoying after a while. Nobody can die either so we're all immortal. I mean, the way I would see it if someone died in Second Life was whether their avatar just dies. Now it may seem that I'm hating Second Life because it doesn't feel like a video game. That's not my point. My point is, why prop up something like Second Life and promise like it'd be similar to reality? Instead, people are too busy comparing fashions with each other, seeing who's got the more money to afford expensive virtual housing or items to make their avatars better, and people overly clingy to the false-reality representation Second Life presents. It may have some uses, like for RP-ing and whatnot. But, c,mon. If we're meant to have a "Second Life", what's wrong with putting some realism in it? -- Submitted By: (Infyrin) on August 4, 2013, 7:46 pm

Bones - TV Shows
IIRC, this show was advertised as being based on a real person. I tried watching the pilot and it featured a hologram projector. I checked out right then and there. I've been told by family members that they have since done away with the hologram projector, but I don't care. It is and always was a cheesy show. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 4, 2013, 3:04 pm

James Cameron - Celebrities
Well this is easy-- Titanic. I liked everything he did before that and hated Titanic and everything after. Now he's talking about THREE Avatar sequels. Ugh. The sad thing is, his later works have brought out flaws in his older stuff. James Cameron's characters, especially his villains, are always 2-dimensional cliches. It didn't really stand out when those villains were aliens or terminators, but when he transitioned into human villains it became obvious. And you can see his "military are bad" themes as far back as The Abyss and maybe further. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 3, 2013, 10:49 am

Lone Gunmen, The - TV Shows
That was my main problem with the show, too. It just reeked of studio interference. "Nobody's gonna wanna watch three geeks; add a babe and a hunk!" I watched most of the episodes and those two characters really dragged things down. The show flopped and was cancelled and then Chris Carter, like a spoiled brat, decided to kill off the Lone Gunmen in an X-Files episode to punish the fans for not watching the show. The episode was even named Jump the Shark. As for the 9/11 parallels, I can't explain it. It's the weirdest, most bizarre coincidence that I've ever experienced. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on August 3, 2013, 10:41 am

Dukes of Hazzard, The - TV Shows
Our kids loved this show; and what 4 and 6 year olds wouldn't? The scripts were dumbed down for the "target audience" being kids. There was "Dukes" products all over the place. From 3 wheeler bikes to lunch boxes to games to cards to etc... I loved this show for Daisy. I think that even my wife was turned on by her. -- Submitted By: (Pete) on August 3, 2013, 6:00 am

Daniel Boone - TV Shows
Your summary above left out the most important reason I would watch the show: Patricia Blair! She's a great actress and was "very easy on the eyes". I envy both Fess Parker; Chuck Connors and anyone else lucky enough to have worked with and/or known her. -- Submitted By: (Pete) on August 3, 2013, 5:46 am

Bones - TV Shows
This show "boned" when the "short funny lines", (noted by the harp playing), starting taking up more time than the original plot. I would say the first 2 seasons were the best and then it started going downhill. My wife still likes this show so it was on last night. And of course I could tell that the episode was a "special episode" depicting another of life's social tragedies. And don't get me going on the "baby side of this show". -- Submitted By: (Pete) on August 3, 2013, 5:31 am

Lone Gunmen, The - TV Shows
I always thought that the Lone Gunmen should have their own show. But the show sucked. They add a "beautiful woman" and "hunk" to the cast, why? The writing was horrible. -- Submitted By: (Dunestrider) on August 2, 2013, 8:28 pm

Bones - TV Shows
There are too many robots on this show. Dr. Brennan acts like an emotionless robot... actually makes Mr. Data on Star Trek: The Next Generation seem human. -- Submitted By: (Dunestrider) on August 2, 2013, 8:13 pm

Nostalgia - Random Topics
I'm nostalgic for the 70s and 80s because I was going to school at the time. For me, nostalgia ends at the turn of the 90s. Nothing from that decade seems old fashioned enough to be considered nostalgic. For instance, a show like Seinfeld, a show from the 90s, could easily have been set in the present day. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on August 2, 2013, 7:24 pm

Howard Stern - Celebrities
I agree, Chubby Rain. I don't even think this is debatable. Stern has boned over and over again. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 2, 2013, 4:55 pm

Cap'n Crunch - Random Topics
I like Cap'n Crunch! At least, the 3 that I always remember being around anyway. PB and the original are my favorite of the 3. I've never really liked artificially fruit flavored cereals. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on August 2, 2013, 4:51 pm

Lance Armstrong - Celebrities
When I heard of the accusations regarding Lance, my first thought was it was the French being a bunch of sore losers and crybabies once again - but when the truth came out, I was terribly ashamed of having supported Lance in the first place. It wouldn't surprise me if he knew all along that the truth would eventually come to light but went ahead and used that stuff anyway. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on August 1, 2013, 7:09 am

Leah Remini - Celebrities
Boned - embraced $cientology. Un-boned - broke away from $cientology. Congrats to her for breaking away from one of the biggest pseudo-religions this side of the Milky Way. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on August 1, 2013, 6:57 am

Howard Stern - Celebrities
Whining over his 30 million dollar bonus, 2 day a week work weeks, not replacing Artie.... the show is a shell of what it once was, Howard should be ashamed. Boned hard- 2013. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on July 31, 2013, 7:30 pm

Al Sharpton - Celebrities
Similar to JoeBagOfDonuts' assessment, I tend to refer to Mr. Sharpton as "The Irreverent Al Sharpie". For a while in the 90s, when Sharpton was calling for boycotts seemingly at the drop of a hat, I would go out of my way to support whatever product or organization was his "bug-up-the-@$$-of-the-week". -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on July 29, 2013, 8:51 pm

Gravity Falls - TV Shows
I wasn't expecting much from this show, but when I watched it, I was pleasantly surprised. It reminds me of stuff you might see on Cartoon Network (in a good way), and is also one of the only Disney Channel shows that I'll watch. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 24, 2013, 11:17 pm

Nostalgia - Random Topics
Nostalgia is something that I think we all have, in one way or another. Of course, one problem with it is that it tends to make the past be better than it actually was. For example, if this chart (http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm) is anything to go by, the overall crime rate in the US is at its lowest since the 1970s, and the murder rate is at its lowest since the 1960s. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 24, 2013, 10:19 pm

Flip Flops (Footwear) - Random Topics
Flip flops are okay if you are going to the beach, the pool, showering at a gym, or going to grab your mail. Other than these places, I think they are tacky to wear. They cause a ton of foot injuries, they expose your feet to grim and other dirt, and they look rather sloppy. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 24, 2013, 12:42 pm

Rockabilly - Random Topics
Just like anything else some of it was pretty good, others not so good. It's hard to imagine this sound on today's media outlets though. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 23, 2013, 3:04 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
I must admit when she came onto the scene in early 90s she was hot, strange, but hot. Even now I wouldn't exactly kick her out of bed, but her views on vaccinations are a little too weird for me. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 23, 2013, 3:00 pm

Leah Remini - Celebrities
Good for her for getting out of one of the most asinine religions out there. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 23, 2013, 2:53 pm

Rolling Stone magazine - Random Topics
Rolling Stone has always sucked. I don't know why anyone would give 2 sh*ts about this magazine, ever. Now, they have celebritized a terrorist. RSM can go to hell where they probably spawned from in the first place. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 23, 2013, 2:52 pm

Ross Geller - Random Topics
he whines every single time "we on a break" on every show and never sees his son! in real life Ross whould been called a deadbeat dad! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on July 23, 2013, 2:27 pm

Adolf Hitler - Celebrities
I'm going to assume that the vote for "Never boned" was either a misclick or trolling. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 22, 2013, 4:24 pm

Courage the Cowardly Dog - TV Shows
Robert, I couldn't have said it better myself. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 22, 2013, 2:15 am

Community - TV Shows
As far as shows based around nerds go, I'll go as far to say that this is even better than The Big Bang Theory (and certainly a better representation of nerd culture). -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 22, 2013, 2:14 am

Rolling Stone magazine - Random Topics
Let's also not forget that they once had Charles Manson on the cover. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 21, 2013, 5:14 pm

Yelp - Websites
Yep biggest problem is the lack of updating their listing. I know two restaurants that closed in 2012 still listed as open on Yelp. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on July 20, 2013, 2:55 pm

Ain't It Cool News - Websites
The site boned because it was my about Harry Knowles. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on July 20, 2013, 2:51 pm

Westboro Baptist Church - Random Topics
Recently, a Satanist group gave Fred Phelps a taste of his own medicine by doing a ritual that they believe would turn Phelps' dead mother a lesbian in the afterlife over her grave. For more, go here: http://www.examiner.com/article/satanists-poke-westboro-baptist-church-turn-fred-phelps-dead-mother-lesbian -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 20, 2013, 9:09 am

Designated Hitter - Random Topics
I'm on the fence on this matter - on one hand, most pitchers aren't great hitters and would probably kill/endanger the rally (if one is going on). But, on the other hand, crazy things have happened with a pitcher coming to bat (case in point - Rick Camp of the Atlanta Braves tying up an extra-innings game between the Braves and Mets with a solo homer in 1985, and he wasn't a great hitter from what I've heard). -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 20, 2013, 9:05 am

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
I recently heard she's going to be a new panelist or whatever on The View (not that I care). She boned long ago and continues to be in lemon-wedges-and-tartar-sauce turf as long as she continues with that garbage about childhood vaccines. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on July 20, 2013, 9:01 am

Lance Armstrong - Celebrities
When I was growing up I had one hero: Lance Armstrong. I always wore a Livestrong wrist band, had posters of him completely covering my walls and actively recruited other kids to support the Livestrong Foundation and raise money for it. Lance was everything a hero should be, strong, courageous, generous, noble, and he always told the truth! I guess it was the boy scout in me that made be believe in him, I desperately wanted to know that there were some people out there who rose above the crowd and had pure souls. Now I know the truth. Lance Armstrong not only is a cheat and a liar but a horrible, terrible, sick, pathetic, worthless, low life piece of crap. If I saw him I would not hesitate to spit in his face and slap him. Thank you, Lance for destroying my faith in humanity and thank you for making my life as a child completely ridiculous. -- Submitted By: (spacer) on July 20, 2013, 8:18 am

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
Jenny McCarthy continues to fail upward as she's now joined that bastion of female intelligentsia, The View. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 19, 2013, 4:40 pm

Leah Remini - Celebrities
Leah has unboned. Quitting that sick cult is commendable. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 19, 2013, 2:45 pm

Ross Geller - Random Topics
From King of the Hill episode 2-- Bobby: [Bobby and Joseph are playing with toy figures] You want my Chandler or my Ross? Joseph: Can I shoot him full of BBs? Bobby: Okay. Joseph: Then Ross. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 19, 2013, 2:13 pm

Pepsi - Random Topics
Sorry, but HFCS isn't good. Those commercials where they say "sugar is sugar" is just corn farmers trying to spin it in a positive light. Sugar in general isn't good for you, but HFCS is digested in the human body differently than regular sugar. That's where the health issues lie. HFCS is much more fattening than regular sugar. The truth is there really is no nutritional value at all in soda. You drink it regularly, you will get fat, rot your teeth, and potentially get diabetes no matter if it's HFCS or sugar. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 19, 2013, 12:17 pm

Rolling Stone magazine - Random Topics
This magazine boned long before the cover controversy. When they started promoting the trashy pop culture of today (MTV reality shows, Bieber, etc.) is when they boned the fish. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on July 19, 2013, 12:00 pm

Dennis the Menace (1959 sitcom) - TV Shows
I just read a portion of Jay North's account of his days as Dennis. This has also been confirmed by Jeannie Russell who played Margaret and remained close friends with Jay to the present day, just like Pelirojo said. His mother worked full time and could not supervise Jay on the set so she got her sister to go with him to the studio every day and look out for his interests. Apparently Jay's dad was out of the picture. His aunt was a monster who slapped and hit the boy when he flubbed a scene or was not giving his best performance. Of course this took place away from the director, cast and crew. According to Jay, she would hit him "where it didn't show," so no one on set would become alarmed. Jeannie Russell confirmed this went on for years and saw bruises and red marks on Jay's back. Remember she was a child herself at the time and was scared to speak up. Jay himself was terrified of the aunt who promised to severely hurt him if he told anyone. Of course this was well before the days when California had social workers on the set where children were working. It is truly amazing that Jay turned out to be a happry, well adjusted adult. He gave up acting in his teens and leads a quiet life with his family in Florida. I'll never be able to see a picture of jay during those years without my heart breaking for him. -- Submitted By: (jmac9909) on July 19, 2013, 9:31 am

Ross Geller - Random Topics
During the first few episodes of "Friends", Ross' ex-wife and her new girlfriend decided to tack the latter's last name to his (their) new son.. I would've dragged her ass to court over that! He just put his balls between his legs and..let it happen. (And don't get me started on him saying the wrong name on his wedding day!) Day One! -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 19, 2013, 7:17 am

Rolling Stone magazine - Random Topics
That little punk actually has groupies. I guess they were hoping to cash in on that. This worthless rag Boned the Fish a long time ago, but this really is a new low. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 18, 2013, 8:53 pm

Commercials - Random Topics
I don't know if anyone recall this or not but when Chuck Woolery would go to a commercial break he would always say "we'll be back in 2 and 2". That would be great if today's tv would only be that long/short. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on July 18, 2013, 7:35 pm

Chris Brown - Celebrities
I'll just leave this here: (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqbf9phJVx1qe1ikpo13_r1_500.jpg) -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on July 18, 2013, 4:03 pm

Monsters, Inc. - Movie Series
That's good news, Randall's not a nerd for long. It's just, I don't buy that. Nothing about him says, "I used to be a nerd once": he's evil, Machiavellian, and murderous (he tried to kill Sully near the end). Mike or Sully, on the other hand...wouldn't it have been funny that big tough Sully was once a quiet, shy nerd? I'll watch M.U. when it hits video, and when I do, I can give an accurate opinion. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 18, 2013, 12:47 pm

Pepsi - Random Topics
I heard that HFCS is not the demon they make it out to be, as sugar is sugar; they just get it from corn instead of sugarcane. Sort of like using honey instead of sugarcane when making tea or coffee. Ironically, the food police demanded HFCS be used because sugar was evil. Now they backpedal, saying HFCS is evil. Either way, too much sugar is bad for anyone. That said, I tried Throwback Pepsi as well. I like both versions: regular versions' syrupy texture, and Throwback's sugar and spicy flavor. Sometimes, I drink Mexican Pepsi (sugarcane instead of HFCS), which is delicious. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 18, 2013, 12:45 pm

Home Improvement - TV Shows
Thank God for BTF. Without it, we'd never find out this kind of stuff. So this is what Buzz Lightyear is really like. I wonder what he was like behind the scenes of Toy Story. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 18, 2013, 12:38 pm

Rolling Stone magazine - Random Topics
Unbelievable. I'm glad I don't subscribe to this magazine. If you're going to put a villain on your cover, stick to the fictional villains. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 18, 2013, 12:31 pm

Google - Websites
Cell phones, texting, now Google glasses. Does someone in the technology industry have stock in car insurance? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on July 18, 2013, 12:24 pm

Tejano Music - Random Topics
Hey Baby Que Paso! That's probably the only Tejano song i like -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 17, 2013, 4:18 pm

Ritchie Valens - Music Groups
Whilst their deaths were tragic, if that had not happened, who would've really remembered them, except for Buddy Holly who was already an accomplished singer and songwriter. The Big Bopper ("J. P." Richardson) would've been just another forgettable act from the doo-wop era, but that tragedy immortalized him. Valens probably would be remembered if he kept making records -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 17, 2013, 4:16 pm

History (History Channel) - Random Topics
just a bunch of reality shows.. at least the Bible was different and interesting, whether you believe in that stuff or not.. the alien series is more humorous than not (especially that guy with the wild hair lol) -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 17, 2013, 4:08 pm

Rock music - Random Topics
I like rock, and a lot of alternative (rock) music as well.. can't stand modern hip-hop, electronica, and this 'new' country.. i heard someone blaring Taylor Swift the other day, and i almost had to run to the restroom -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 17, 2013, 4:05 pm

Pepsi - Random Topics
i hardly drink sodas anymore, but Pepsi Throwback is the only one i'll occasionally drink.. good stuff. Y'all can have that high fructose corn syrup -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 17, 2013, 4:00 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
stopped being funny during the 7th season, even though it survived the Becky switch -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 17, 2013, 3:58 pm

Mork & Mindy - TV Shows
What do you expect from the makers of expert shark-jumper Happy Days? At least, when that show ended, Williams proved he really was comedic -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 17, 2013, 3:56 pm

Rolling Stone magazine - Random Topics
They put Boston Marathon bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, on their August 2013 cover. It's one thing to do a story about a once-promising kid's fall from grace, but to put a Jim Morrison-like picture of him on their cover is just totally disrespectable for the victims of that tragedy and their families, and others affected.. To say they boned the fish is putting it mildly -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on July 17, 2013, 3:51 pm

Rhoda - TV Shows
This show was a bit before my time and I'm finally getting to see it on MeTV. It co-stars Marge Simpson and Garfield the Cat, so I had to check it out. What on odd history this show had. Initially it was a huge hit. The wedding episode broke all kinds of Nielsen records. Then the producers ran out of ideas and decided to have Rhoda get divorced in the 3rd season. I don't know why they thought viewers would want to see that. Ratings dropped like a stone overnight and it never recovered. Now the show is regarded as a flop due to the fallout, although it did last five seasons. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 17, 2013, 1:50 pm

Batman: The Brave and the Bold - TV Shows
Well, I said it was a good show. And it's Shakespeare compared to Beware the Batman. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on July 17, 2013, 1:35 pm

Leah Remini - Celebrities
She just left the Church of Scientology and I applaud her for breaking away from this cult. Hopefully others will follow. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on July 16, 2013, 7:26 pm