WWE Friday Night Smackdown - TV Shows
Too much shouting! Shut the hell up and fight already! It's like watching a soap opera on testosterone. Snore -- Submitted By: (diezman) on November 18, 2009, 10:05 pm

Queen - Music Groups
Even though Brian and Roger formed the group, the thing is whoever becomes the lead singer will be known as the voice of the group and that's what became of Freddy Mercury. Paul Rogers is not the same, in fact I think Queen should have taken a cue from Led Zeppelin and face the fact that people are not replaceable after they die. Music groups are better remembered for what they were then rather than how they are now. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on November 18, 2009, 7:32 pm

Communism - Random Topics
How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin - Ronald Reagan -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on November 18, 2009, 7:04 pm

Democratic Socialists of America - Random Topics
What..the Democrats we already have aren't socialist enough??? -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on November 18, 2009, 6:57 pm

If I can think of any reason why I stopped watching the Simpsons, it's because I think the show is getting old. Lets face it, it's been on the air for 20 years and while there have been periods in which the writing quality wasn't so good, seasons 9-12 specifically, it seems as though the luster of shock value that it had has been lost. Lately I cannot even bring myself to watch new episodes, I didn't even care about Treehouse of Horror this year. Fox needs to hang this show up, and actually considering their ratings success with American Idol and other shows, God knows why they feel it necessary to keep this show on the air. Even in today's sea of reality TV, it seems like the time has come, it's not like there aren't any other good shows to watch. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on November 18, 2009, 6:52 pm

Sesame Street - TV Shows
1. When Elmo took over. Yeah, he was cute and cuddly at first, but now he has taken over the enitre show. The other Muppets have either been killed off or have been pushed to 2nd place. 2. When the show stopped showing skits randomly, and now it just shows segments. -- Submitted By: (Johnny_T._Bird) on November 18, 2009, 2:27 pm

Three Stooges Short Films - Movie Series
"Joe" and "Curly Joe" were two different people. "Joe" was the one who replaced Shemp in the 1950s when Shemp passed away. He's pretty much the least liked stooge, even by the other stooges (he actually considered himself too good to take a pie in the face). Curly Joe was the third stooge for the 1960s feature length films and was better liked, by fans, the other stooges and even critics. Leonard Maltin will tell you the 1960s stooge films are all highly underrated. -- Submitted By: (dwayne) on November 18, 2009, 12:18 pm

People of Walmart - Websites
Liberal Elitism on parade. "Look at all these people who are not as urbane and sophisticated as we are". -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on November 18, 2009, 11:43 am

Mac vs. PC Commercials - Random Topics
So who am I going to buy my computer from, the responsible adult or the greasy-haired slacker kid? -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on November 18, 2009, 11:33 am

Van Halen - Music Groups
Getting rid of Michael Anthony is a joke and an insult. Don't even give me the whole "the band is called Van Halen" yeah - before that is was called Mammoth. Michael was there with them on EVERY hit - EVERY concert - EVERYTHING. How many hits have they had with his son? Just as I thought. The kid is good, I'll give you that - but front him in his own group. After all - he is as old as Ed was when he and Alex started. Far as I am concern - Van Halen can suck it now - Dave or no Dave - it's never going to be Van Halen without all four ORIGINAL members. Go Chickenfoot!!! -- Submitted By: (JenniferEdwardsHart) on November 18, 2009, 9:25 am

Hell's Kitchen (U.S.) - TV Shows
The first couple season were cool to watch - how he would get on the chef's cases about stuff - the constant beeping out of his over dramatic cursing and all. But now - I think there should be a rule imposed on all the contestants that they are NOT allowed to curse or smoke at all - make it more like a proper British boarding school. They all take the cursing to a cartoonish state - "She better watch her F*#$*$@ A$&%) cuz I wil F$()#*% the B(%&@# up when she's not F#(#%#_ watching me!!" Whatever. Gordon should be the only one to curse as it truly adds nothing to the show and makes me figure out who the true losers are. And quit saying each new episode is shocking!! It's not. It's just as boring as the one that just ended!!! -- Submitted By: (JenniferEdwardsHart) on November 18, 2009, 9:18 am

More to Love - TV Shows
What's worse than pretty bimbos fighting over some personality-less Ken doll dude? A bunch of "real women" (i.e. loudmouthed obese women) fighting over some fat guy. Day one. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 18, 2009, 6:55 am

Martha Stewart - Celebrities
My mother was a big fan of her pre-incarceration TV show. I'm going to have to say that by Showbiz standards, she got royally screwed over. Other celebs drink and drive, get high, assail, rape, and even murder and just get a slap on the wrist. What did Martha do? Ohh, she LIED to an investigator. The reality is that most celebs victimize regular people whereas Martha's crime affected some extremely wealthy individuals' $$$$. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 18, 2009, 3:13 am

Oprah Winfrey Show, The - TV Shows
Oprah Winfrey is amazing! She's a true inspiration and she had humble beginnings so she always gives back. She's the most charitable out of most celebs. (Hello, my favorite things? And that school in Africa?)Alotta the topics on her show are interesting and hard hitting, some more than others, but yeah. Plus, whoever goes on her show, gets their on show! She's just that powerful. If you don't like Oprah, you're just a hater. And whether she's fat or skinny, she's still pretty. -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 18, 2009, 2:53 am

Girlfriends - TV Shows
One of my favorite shows of all time! -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 18, 2009, 2:48 am

Rickrolling - Random Topics
The reason Rickrolling BTF'd was November 27, 2008. He appeared on the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends float at the annual Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade to do to the cast what has been done April Fools Day 2007 at YouTube. -- Submitted By: (JamesCraven) on November 17, 2009, 5:07 pm

Maximum Exposure - TV Shows
I loved how smart-aleck announcer dude used the telestrator to point out all the sweet mullets! -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on November 17, 2009, 3:49 pm

Maury - TV Shows
Hey now, Maury DOES mix in the sporadic disturbing moments caught on video, transgender 'is it a man or a woman' and teenage boot-camp episodes! LOL! Seriously, I know the drill. You've seen one episode; you've seen them all. But somebody must care, as the show has been renewed through 2012. Oh snap, at least 3 more years of 'Murray, Murray, MURRAY, I am 3000% sure he da father!' Anybody who still gets fooled by the "sexy decoy" deserves what's coming to them. OH SURE, random sober hot female strangers come up to me ALL THE TIME in a waiting room and grind themselves into me! Puh-leeze. -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on November 17, 2009, 3:31 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Has he done anything other than read a teleprompter very well? -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on November 17, 2009, 2:48 pm

N Sync - Music Groups
All I need is the name of this group to be reminded as to why I often find myself more interested in music recorded before 1998. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on November 17, 2009, 2:37 pm

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
I think it's irresponsible to place all the blame of the break-up on Yoko. Thing is, she and John were in love and Paul simply didn't get along with her, much less approve her constant presence in the studio during their 1968 recording sessions. But that was only problem one. Problem two was Paul was unwilling to make music as studio musicians only, he wanted the band to tour but could not get the other three to agree to it. Third was that George wanted more recognition as a songwriter and he was the first to quit the group because of it, he thought it was time for him to become a solo artist. In short, the band members simply realized that it was time to go separate ways. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on November 17, 2009, 2:24 pm

Rupert - TV Shows
I'm actually surprised to see this show listed on this site, considering how many seem to have forgotten about it. This was a great show and a big step ahead of the comparable Arthur in it's use of creative story lines involving fantasy and mystery. Almost all of the episodes are worth watching, even though it is noticeable that each season of episodes appeared to be produced differently. In one season it appeared as if they were attempting to replace a number of voice actors but failed, resulting in Podgy becoming the only usable friend of Rupert. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on November 17, 2009, 1:02 pm

OJ Simpson - Celebrities
He did it! -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 16, 2009, 9:35 pm

Two and a Half Men - TV Shows
When Charlie and Chelsea became a couple the show got too unfunny -- Submitted By: (pdfortune) on November 16, 2009, 9:21 pm

Sesame Street - TV Shows
The BTF moment for me was the segement featuring POX NEWS!! I wish I was making that up. Come on people, there kids cant the creators put there hatred of conservitives sp? away for children's sake, my child won't be watching this show again -- Submitted By: (CobraCommander1) on November 16, 2009, 8:19 pm

Maury - TV Shows
Don't forget how the sluts ALWAYS run offstage crying when it turns out that their (usually wanna-be gangsta) boyfriend isn't the father. That being said, I am SO FREAKIN' SICK of the "cheating lovers" and paternity testing episodes. Show something else already! -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on November 16, 2009, 6:19 pm

Oblongs, The - TV Shows
The show is surprisingly addictive! -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 16, 2009, 4:53 pm

Medium - TV Shows
Isn't the plot for Medium pretty much just like Ghost Whisperer? An attractive, young or middle aged married woman, maybe with kids who has a normal life, but they have a special gift to talk to the dead? -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 16, 2009, 4:51 pm

Maury - TV Shows
lol I used to love Maury when his show had substance and talked about outta control teens and real, relevant issues. Now all it is is the world's sluttiest women swearing up and down that anywhere from 1 to 10 guys are the father knowing they've probably cheated or slept with a whole bunch of people before they even got with their current lover. lmao it's hilarious when loads of guys are on the show and none of them are the father! -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 16, 2009, 4:49 pm

Kyle XY - TV Shows
lame show...surprising that ABD produced something like this. most of their stuff is good. -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 16, 2009, 4:38 pm

Invader Zim - TV Shows
Zim was cute! -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 16, 2009, 4:34 pm

Charmed - TV Shows
I am a guy and I still watched this show semi-religiously. When they killed Prue and replaced her with some other chick, I never watched again past that episode. Great way to Bone the Fish! -- Submitted By: (Lefton4ya) on November 16, 2009, 3:33 pm

Sliders - TV Shows
Here are all the 13 ways it boned the fish and when: * (1) Season 2 ep 12 - Introduction of Kromaggs and start of recurring plots where every episode before was stand-alone. * (2) Season 3 ep 1 - Season 1-2 episodes were more based on Alternative histories (What if the British won the civil war or men are almost extinct) to Sci-fi based (wizards & witches, fire-based lifeforms, bubble universes) * Season 3 ep 16-17 - Triple Jump the shark: -- (3) Exit Stage left John Rhys-Davies (Uhh.) -- (4) The new Kid Kari Wuhrer (Uhhhh!) -- (5) Change of premise to go after brain eating morphing slider (Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!) * Season 4 ep 1 - Double Jump -- (6) Exit Stage left Sabrina Lloyd -- (7) Change of premise to friend Quinn's newly realized brother from another dimension and go to Earth Prime to stop Kromaggs * (8) Season 4 ep 6 - The new Kid Charlie O'Connell (both character Quinn's and actor Jerry O'Connel's brother. * Season 5 ep 1 - Nuked the Fridge x 4! -- (9) Exit Stage left both O'Connell brothers -- (10) Same character different actor - Mallory now played by Robert Floyd -- (11) The new Kid Diana Davis -- (12) Change of premise of trying to separate Mallory, go after insane slider Dr. Geiger, find Maggie. -- (13) Changed production for horrible special effects and almost every episode was in same location with small stage of hotel and front street. * (14) Season 5 ep 18 - Unresolved ending episode that parodies how bad the show is. -- Submitted By: (Lefton4ya) on November 16, 2009, 2:27 pm

Eric Braeden - Celebrities
I loved him as John Jacob Astor in "Titanic". That was great casting. He even looked a bit like the real J.J. Astor. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on November 16, 2009, 9:14 am

Rush Limbaugh - Celebrities
I think it is more fair to say that BTF goes through swings where we have more vocal liberal posters, and then more vocal conservative posters. The site takes no stance either way, and for the most part it seems to just take the course of where the members choose to take it without editorial restraint/ censorship. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 16, 2009, 9:11 am

Star Wars - Movie Series
You guys haven't given Clone Wars a chance, I hadn't seen it myself, but I hear good things. What's wrong with animation anyway? It's just another way to interpret one's vision, doesn't mean it's for children. Walt Disney himself intended for all of his films to be an art form for everyone, it's unfortunate with a terrible reputation animation has gotten over the years. More people ought to give it a chance. -- Submitted By: (Niggarachi) on November 16, 2009, 8:43 am

TheTruth.com - Websites
Should let people kill themselves over a period of 30-50 years. Who says we have to live til 90? When someone is carting us around half brain-dead. -- Submitted By: (Niggarachi) on November 16, 2009, 8:36 am

Republican Party - Random Topics
If you spend your entire day watching television your opinion of everything is not applicable at all. How does being politically aware involve agreeing with everything you are told? Why can there only be Liberal and Conservative? I sit back and laugh, I get a bit uncomfortable of course, it is why I post my opinion. But I can enjoy life and carry on a conversation without conforming to being one or the other. I feel people are too tightly wound to racism/religion/politics. Did anyone see a large transition when Clinton/Bush/Obama became president? All these guys that get worshiped, Rush/Hannity/Olbermann/O'Reilly/Moore/Stewert they're laughing all the way to the bank. Do these people speak for us? Do they really understand, it's a television show, they all have writers and reporters. Stubborn people are unaffected anyway :p -- Submitted By: (Niggarachi) on November 16, 2009, 8:26 am

Rap (music) - Random Topics
Rap Music is still a valuable form of entertainment. -- Submitted By: (Niggarachi) on November 16, 2009, 8:07 am

Rush Limbaugh - Celebrities
It's fair to assume that this website attracts a politically conservative older audience. -- Submitted By: (Niggarachi) on November 16, 2009, 7:59 am

18 Kids and Counting - TV Shows
That woman seems to be the living embodiment of Groucho Marx's infamous (but probably apocryphal) punchline! As the story goes, when he was hosting the game show of "You Bet Your Life", each contestant would tell him a somewhat distinguishing characteristic of themselves so he could joke on it. Anyway, supposedly, one contestant told him that she was the mother of 20 children which supposedly prompted Groucho to ask her why she had so many to which she answered because she loved her husband. This allegedly prompted Groucho to say "Lady, I love my cigar a great deal,too, but even I take it out of my mouth every now and then!" Yeah, of course, it boned when they decided to put their kids in front of those 'reality show' cameras to exploit their situation! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on November 16, 2009, 7:46 am

Rats - Random Topics
I really hate rats! Yes, there are other animals which spread deseases (or have the fleas whith the deseases), but those animals don't tend to seek out humans. Other Animals don't traps through the sewers before going through our stocks. Other animals aren't so bold to take a walk direktly in front of the eyes of humans. A rat would even eat a defenceless body, even if the human isn't death yet. Do they even have some use beside being a food resource? -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on November 16, 2009, 2:43 am

Facts of Life, The - TV Shows
I liked this show but it felt like they really dragged it out longer than they needed to. When they graduated they were helping out with Mrs. Garrett's catering company and worked at Graceland...I mean, they were really grasping at straws. -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 16, 2009, 2:31 am

Wikipedia - Websites
Well, there is a link to "Bone the Fish" at the "Jump the Shark" site. No offense, but personally I think it is a little to early to give "bone the fish" an own site. When it has been around longer and people begin using "Bone the fish" as an idiom it will surely be added. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on November 16, 2009, 2:27 am

All of Us - TV Shows
I liked it, very entertaining! Even better with Elise Neal (Tia) but overall a really good show. -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on November 16, 2009, 1:58 am

USA Cartoon Express - TV Shows
A wonderful part of my childhood. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on November 15, 2009, 9:10 pm

Wikipedia - Websites
Wiki rejected the BRF page that was submitted- please if any fans of BTF want to try it again- go for it!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 15, 2009, 6:01 pm

iCarly - TV Shows
Yeesh...Is it just me, or has the show's acting steadily declined over the past few episodes? -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on November 15, 2009, 5:35 pm

Wikipedia - Websites
Why is "No Bone the Fish" even an option? Just go there and add it yourself! -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on November 15, 2009, 5:23 pm

Bill Cosby - Celebrities
Bill Cosby OWNS, plain and simple. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on November 15, 2009, 5:21 pm

Cat Stevens - Music Groups
MadTV summed "Yusef Islam" up well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz68vipCPjQ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 15, 2009, 2:38 pm

SpongeBob SquarePants - TV Shows
Spongebob JTS somewhere around the latter half of season 3. Before that, the show was charming and funny. Then episodes like "The Sponge Who Could Fly", "The Camping Episode", and "Krabby Land" happened, which were just awful. They were obnoxious, annoying, and NOT charming or funny. Seasons 4 and up were just plain garbage. The show went from cute, charming, and funny to loud, obnoxious, hyperactive, and not funny. -- Submitted By: (TheFNG) on November 15, 2009, 12:15 pm

Television Without Pity - Websites
Bone the Fish encourages funny fanboy names for users... Just Sayin' -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 15, 2009, 12:05 pm

Television Without Pity - Websites
From looking on the forums it seems it used to be the case that anyone could post, whether they were members or lurking guests. Boy things seem to have changed now. Then I tried to register from my Yahoo account and the number/letter verification thing took about three goes before it worked, then I got no confirmation email, clicked to request another one numerous times and still nothing, so I tried from a different email. Got verified and yet now I've been waiting almost a day before my account can be approved by some administrator when he/she can be bothered before I can post anything. I just feel inherently that any site that so dictated by shadowy admin approval is bad news and likely to be very elitist. The fact that it specifies on usernames 'no annoying fanboy names' is so petty a rule it hints that someone on there has gotten far too much power to idulge. -- Submitted By: (Tanlee) on November 15, 2009, 11:56 am

Mac vs. PC Commercials - Random Topics
The Mac guy always comes off as a total douchebag. The PC guy is actually really clever and funny when he comes up with comebacks in the commercial. -- Submitted By: (Skelly) on November 15, 2009, 9:36 am

Coldplay - Music Groups
Ugh....the ultimate "Buy a Mac" band....horrible. -- Submitted By: (Skelly) on November 15, 2009, 9:32 am

Leave It To Beaver - TV Shows
One of two spots. Beaver giving a locket to a crummy old girl is one possibility. The other is the episode where Wally gets laid, titled "Eddie's Sweater." "Putting on" the sweater is a clear metaphore for "getting it on" with Cindy Adams, who never let Eddie get beyond second base. -- Submitted By: (HenryFletcher) on November 15, 2009, 8:51 am

Woodstock - Random Topics
MCS- really? Hippies were fighting to avoid responsibility and get high off of mind altering substances. To paint them as some vanguard of a crusade against intolerance defames people like MLK and Ghandhi that actually had to "fight" something. I think you can actually sum up hippies perfectly with the South Park Episode "Die Hippie Die" from season 8 of that show. Lazy Drug Using Parasites that need to be driven off. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 15, 2009, 5:48 am

Youtube - Websites
The commercials before videos are ridiculous. WTF? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on November 15, 2009, 12:36 am

VH1 - Random Topics
Pop-up video was my favorite show. Behind the Music was good until they started showing bands that were new and had no problems at all. Then they boned about 2005 with Fabulous Life Of, Best Week Ever, and all those reality shows. The last vestige of the old VH1 is when they show the I love the 70s, 80s, and 90s specials. At least they discuss music on those. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on November 15, 2009, 12:32 am

Woodstock - Random Topics
While I am not a hippie myself, I can see that they were fighting against certain intolerant people like are on this particular area of the web site. I'm glad I don't know some of you people in real life. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on November 15, 2009, 12:24 am

Weather Channel, The - TV Shows
Talking about global warming does not make a channel political. For those of you who did not pass junior high science, global warming and/or climate change (whatever you want to call it) are aspects of WEATHER. The deal with things like warmer winters. Winter has to do with weather. This is not politics. The fact that they have documentaries on it about anything does make this channel bone, I will agree with that. They should just tell the weather. That is why I am grateful for their website. You don't have to wait for all their commercials and other crap to see what the weather will be in your area. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on November 15, 2009, 12:20 am

Burn Notice - TV Shows
The narration is the best part of the show. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on November 14, 2009, 10:55 pm

Colony, The - TV Shows
I could only get through about 5 minutes of one show... -- Submitted By: (rick283) on November 14, 2009, 10:54 pm

Ramones, The - Music Groups
It's been eight years since Joey died, seven years since Dee Dee died and five years since Johnny died. I was lucky enough to see The Ramones 11 times and even caught Dee Dee Ramone and the Chinese Dragons in a small club once. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on November 14, 2009, 10:53 pm

Airplane! - Movie Series
When I first saw the Airplane! movies many years ago, I didn't know they were spoofs of other movies. I thought they were just hilarious on their own. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on November 14, 2009, 10:47 pm

New England Patriots - Random Topics
........and welcome back to SportsCenter. This just in, the Patriots won! They beat a no-name less important team by a score of 31 to 17! Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback ever! Bill Belichick is a GENIUS! Patriots this, Patriots that! Go Patriots! We're so fair and balanced, and totally bias-free! Let's see some highlights from the Patriots game..................................Oh, and some other teams from No-Man's Land (i.e. anywhere outside New England) played, blah blah, blah. But go Patriots!...........Thanks for watching ESPN (Extra Special Patriots Network), and don't forget to tune in Friday night for Red Sox highlights. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on November 14, 2009, 7:52 pm

National Football League (NFL) - Random Topics
Roger Goodell absolutely SUCKS for what he's doing. Get this guy out of here once football season ends. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on November 14, 2009, 7:45 pm

LeBron James - Celebrities
Now he's changing his number next season in order to honor Michael Jordan, and he's trying to get the other players in the NBA who wear #23 to follow him. How exactly is getting rid of all the #23 jerseys in the NBA supposed to honor Michael Jordan? He didn't play for every team, so why would the other #23s change? Besides, I think this "Superstar" status is going to LeBron's head. You're not David Stern, you don't get to make rules. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on November 14, 2009, 7:42 pm

Olympics, The - TV Shows
I remember the Sydney olympics being too short, and it was on in September and October! I know the Southern Hemisphere was starting to get their Spring and Summer, but it felt inconvenient for us American viewers! I am looking forward to Vancouver and London; not looking forward to Rio too much (I wanted Chicago to win, but oh well, Vancouver's pretty close). -- Submitted By: (SVN) on November 14, 2009, 7:29 pm

Weather Channel, The - TV Shows
The Weather Channel boned the fish when they went down the "TV show" path circa 2000. Their early shows were "Atmospheres" and "Storm Stories". As time went on, it got worse and worse; more episodes and newer shows were showing up, and less emphasis was being placed on the weather! Around 2007 or so, Landmark (the old parent company) wanted to sell off TWC to NBC Universal probably because "it became too political", always talking about global warming, etc. I even remember on the old Scottish Site that "TWC was going to [go back to normal]!" I was excited at first, but was then none too excited a few months later! The Weather Channel is now "The News Channel"!!!!! Most of their stories are like watching the regular news, there are forecasts for all events (including Michael Jackson's memorial in LA!), and even a documentary on Death Valley had a "scary" content warning! What the heck! When Al Roker came to "The News Channel", he went from being the best meteorologist on TV to the worst meteorologist on TV!!!!! And thank goodness I haven't witnessed the movies being played on "The News and Movie Channel"!!!!! The only weather-related thing from NBC Uni now worth watching is KXAS 5-2, my over-the-air radar channel! That, and weather and traffic on 5-1. (Those youngens who live in the KXAS viewing area will probably know what I mean!!!!!) Anyways, I don't care for "The News and Movie Channel" anymore! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on November 14, 2009, 7:25 pm

IMDB - Websites
I agree with the posts reason. Sure, I like IMDB because this is my primary resource for movie information, but I used to remember back in '05 or '06, every "Bottom 100" movie had a "500 Things To Do While Watching ('Manos', for example)" with silly and unlikely stunts and "Click here if you liked this movie!" (e.g. a "Baby Geniuses" movie) followed by a threat or a silly phrase. I was laughing so hard just like on The Scottish Site! All of that information disappeared within a year! I never wanted to post on IMDB again! I still use the site for my serious reason: to look up movie and TV stats! (BTW, I HONESTLY like watching good movies, like on the "Top 250".) -- Submitted By: (SVN) on November 14, 2009, 7:10 pm

Orbitz.com - Websites
Orbitz.com, in addition to travel planning, also has some really cool online games! I like billiards and "O-Fling-O"! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on November 14, 2009, 7:04 pm

VH1 - Random Topics
http://www.petitiononline.com/kidsafe/petition.html Hey, check out signature #6978 on this petition asking to clean up in-flight movies. She has a point - the stuff shown on VH1 really is "lurid" and "obscene"! 99.9% of the stuff on this station appears to be reality (most of which everyone will forget in half the time) - and nothing else! Thank goodness everyone (like me) has the option to cancel their cable and go ANTENNA!!!!! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on November 14, 2009, 7:00 pm

18 Kids and Counting - TV Shows
18 Kids. AND COUNTING? Number 19 on the way?! Good God, the woman must be a masochist for labor pains or something! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 14, 2009, 3:28 pm

18 Kids and Counting - TV Shows
Doesn't anyone realize that without this show, we the taxpayers would probably be supporting them? This is the case with most big families. It is asinine to have that many kids in this day and age. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on November 14, 2009, 3:07 pm

Degrassi: The Next Generation - TV Shows
I really liked Rick, actually, and I didn't like the whole way that was handled. It had a bad message attached to it. Not that Rick was a totally good person, but he wasn't a stereotype and his character had layers. That being said, I stopped watching after season 7 was over. The plots are just rehashes of old plots from before season 8 and none of the original, more compelling characters are there except Spinner, who got turned into a total joke. I can't empathize with any of the characters. It's just stupid nowadays. -- Submitted By: (Kaybelf) on November 14, 2009, 2:57 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
My job is near Forks, Washington. The people in my office often have to deal with Twitards looking for directions to places that the author just made up. I agree; somebody should make a parody where VanHelsing kills these emo vampires. Maybe those _____ Movie guys could do it. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 14, 2009, 2:57 pm

Global cooling - Random Topics
The Snow we had in Pennsylvania in October, 2009 and the incredibly cool summers and brutally cold winters we have been having with the heating bills to go along with them have started me believing in this global cooling. Literally- 20 thousand homes in central PA were without power as 7 inches of snow tore green trees down upon the power lines with the weight of their leaves with snow on them- IN OCTOBER. Global warming indeed. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 14, 2009, 2:18 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
Barlow, hell -- IMO what the "Twi-verse" needs is a visit from Van Helsing, Blade, or even Buffy. "Sucked from the start" is my vote for Twilight, but it's as much because of the obsessed and irrational fanbase as it is because of the movie's shortcomings. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on November 14, 2009, 2:07 pm

Global warming - Random Topics
All I have to say to anyone who thinks this is a myth is have you been in a cave for the last decade with no access to the outside? -- Submitted By: (MCS) on November 14, 2009, 2:04 pm

Global cooling - Random Topics
Who thinks this is actually occurring? We have had record warmth all over the nation for a long time. Anyone who thinks this is true and global warming is a myth has obviously never been outside in the last decade. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on November 14, 2009, 2:03 pm

Seaquest DSV - TV Shows
Boned the fish after the first season. You can tell they were trying to dumb down the show based on the ending credits. In the first season, the ending credits discussed marine and other technology. In the second season, the ending credits showed cute marine animals, to appeal to kids. The third season with Michael Ironside was better than the second, but by that time the damage was done. -- Submitted By: (Dennis) on November 14, 2009, 1:51 pm

Colbert Report, The - TV Shows
I am surprised any conservatives are able to figure out that this show is real seeing how that demographic is prone to being overloaded with morons easily convinced of anything. -- Submitted By: (seriously) on November 14, 2009, 1:26 pm

Alex "A-Rod" Rodriguez - Celebrities
The "Chokes in the Clutch" reason is now null and void after A-Rod's 2009 playoff production. You can call him......MR. NOVEMBER. The New York Yankees are back on top, baby! -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on November 14, 2009, 1:09 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
I repeat- Where is the head Vampire from "Salem's Lot" when you need him? This Twilight just sounds more and more silly all the time! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on November 14, 2009, 11:56 am

Rats - Random Topics
I think it's not so much that rats are being singled out for spreading disease. All creatures that spread disease are reviled (mosquitoes, flies, fleas, ticks, cockroaches, etc.), even if they're people. There's a stigma against people with HIV or AIDS, and in the middle ages, there was a stigma against people with Leprosy. It's not because people are mean, but because they are afraid of contracting their diseases. But rats also make good pets. Someone I know once had pet rats, and they're not only easy to take care of but very friendly. No hantaviruses or bubonic plague in them. The rat's reputation is not damaged beyond repair, though. The Secret of NIMH had rats as good guys (but only one as a bad guy). -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 14, 2009, 9:27 am

Twilight - Movie Series
Wait, wait, wait. Vampires shining in the sun? Vampires DIE from sunlight! Anyone even a little bit familiar with vampires knows that! Twilight's "vampires" (I'm going to use quotation marks when I refer to vampires in Twilight from now on) are also impervious to garlic and crucifixes. It's clear that the writer of this series, Stephanie Meyer, knew nothing about vampires except apparently for their diet of blood. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on November 14, 2009, 9:08 am

Twilight - Movie Series
But in all seriousness... I think my wife is the only woman I know that isn't in love with this garbage. And that's exactly what it is... GARBAGE!!!!!!!! -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on November 14, 2009, 2:46 am

Twilight - Movie Series
Edward: You don't want to see me in the sun... Bella: Oh, but I do. Edward: But, I'm soooooooo shiny! -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on November 14, 2009, 2:45 am

Michael Jackson - Celebrities
SHAMON! HEE HEE! -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on November 14, 2009, 2:32 am

Nine Inch Nails - Music Groups
Who's Johnny Cash? Lulz. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on November 14, 2009, 2:31 am

Metalocalypse - TV Shows
Hey Chubby... even if you can't watch the show (it's not for everyone), you should check out the new album. It's fucking brutal! -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on November 14, 2009, 2:30 am

Rats - Random Topics
The moronic Pope Gregory IX declared cats to be the Devil's Familiars and ordered that all cats be killed. With few cats, the rat population soared. Also people at that time were not bathing because of superstition and thus more fleas. The Plague was Darwinism in action, if you ask me. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on November 14, 2009, 1:31 am

MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) - TV Shows
The show boned for the start for idiotic dubbing and taking Tawsha's Castle out of context. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on November 13, 2009, 11:08 pm

Sanford and Son - TV Shows
The problem with Sanford and Son was after four season the show became the same comic shtick different day. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on November 13, 2009, 10:58 pm

Exosquad - TV Shows
One of the best sci-fi cartoons ever ... and pre-CGI, at that. -- Submitted By: (creton4) on November 13, 2009, 10:07 pm

Cavemen - TV Shows
I understand that the somewhat bold themes of the insurance commercials were toned down by ABC -- i.e. the themes of racial discrimination were eliminated, and ... uh ... I guess that was enough to kill the entire schtick! -- Submitted By: (creton4) on November 13, 2009, 9:57 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
Show synopsis: "Oh my God" (repeat 30 times). The end. -- Submitted By: (creton4) on November 13, 2009, 9:42 pm

New Lassie, The - TV Shows
It was good, but all the actors mumbled their lines! -- Submitted By: (creton4) on November 13, 2009, 9:31 pm