GEICO Gecko, The - Celebrities
I'll take a show about this guy over those stale unfunny cavemen any day. He had never been boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 7:26 am

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern - TV Shows
I find the show quite interesting in that, you get to see some of the stuff that people consider normal foods in other countries. Their are a lot of Countries that consider a lot of the food that we eat as inedible also. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 7:16 am

Ohio Players - Music Groups
This group Boned from lack of growth. They couldn't change with the times like EWF or the Bar-Kays into the 80s. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 7:11 am

Time Tunnel, The - TV Shows
This was a fun show, Sci-Fi usually were back in the 60s, this one is no exception. I hope one of the oldies stations pick it up in my area. It would be fun to watch again. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 7:03 am

Forensic Files - TV Shows
Great show. cannot be boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 6:57 am

Thing, The - Movie Series
From AICN user Jinste- great comment!! "Is very simple-Political Correctness.This movie will simply reflect the times we live in-so as well as the girl,there will also be black,hispanic,oriental and gay Norwegians.You have to cover every base so you dont offend anyone.This,as Childs said in 82,is"a crock of shit".The cast in the Carpenter movie were a fairly diverse bunch,racially,but not to the point of obsession as is the norm today.The trouble is,when you try to please everybody,you often wind up pleasing nobody.And the end result is often bland and tedious.I hope that doesnt happen here.However,I am expecting the worst.I havent seen RDMs Battlestar,so I dont know what thats like.But you can bet your bottom dollar the suits will be wondering why,exactly,the 82 movie flopped.Suits,being mainly over-educated,underworked University graduates with no experience of real life,will over-analyse it.They wont think-well,Carpenters movie was up against ET.Nope,thats too simple and obvious.They will think-not enough teenagers,hot females,ethnic/sexual minorities,nudity,car chases,explosions,fist fights.We simply MUST have people wearing baseball caps back-to-front and calling each other homeys,motherf***er,and threatening to pop a cap in the Things ass.This movie is gonna suck.And you know the REALLY bad thing(pun intended) about it?The Thing Begins will probably be a HUGE,HUGE hit-leading to endless shitty sequels.God help us all." -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 9, 2010, 5:40 am

Thing, The - Movie Series
So take one pointless prequel for a stand alone story and Add in RDM. Based on his track record I predict the following. 1- The thing will be used to highlight current political issues, and criticism of the US. 2- The Writing will be stilted so we will feel the Thing is the hero, and that the humans are the bad guys 3- Humans will try other humans for treason for not helping the Thing 4- after writing themselves in the corner, the writing team & Moore will just explain the Thing away as an angel, and it will disappear, no explanation given. Yeah, that's the RDM style, and, of course add this in to a totally pointless and un-necessary prequel of a stand alone horror classic. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 9, 2010, 5:39 am

Thing, The - Movie Series
From AICN user Stegman84...from every snippet revealed so far. I mean what would be so wrong with putting together a great ensemble cast that could pass as 'hollywood norwegians', people who could actually act and be convincing in the roles, and play the whole thing straight and serious. But instead it seems that this is going to be a typical "sexed up" version, with a few pretty, young cast members, who will be american no less (at a soverign territory norwegian camp!), and it'll likely be filled with cgi and a pg-13 rating to boot. sigh... I mean I know it's not very new hollywood to do so, but what would be so wrong with putting together a cast that consisted of actors of appropriate age and who could pass as 'hollywood norwegian', guys like Rutger Hauer, Stellan Skarsgard, Alexander Skarsgard, Jurgen Prochnow, Charlie Hunnam, Dolph Lundgren, Vladimir Kulich, Max von Sydow, Ron Perlman and Peter Stormare, have them actually speak norwegian for the first couple of minutes, and then do a 'Hunt for Red October' zoom and have them change to english (so the entire film isn't subtitled, but also letting the audience know that technically, they are still supposed to be speaking in Norwegian), and film the whole thing old school, with a focus on practical effects work, with an unflinching r rating. That way, the prequel might actually be something worthwhile, but alas, smells more likely to be yet another hollywood cash in instead. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 9, 2010, 5:38 am

Thing, The - Movie Series
The new MTV stlyed prequel being made in 2010- for a 2011 release to the 1982 John Carpenter Classic - has an American Female PHd hanging with the Norwegian base camp... thank god for the soulless zombies in Hollywood. I saw a great comment online about the new sexy and politically correct direction this film is taking- Ill post it on here. Also Ronald D Moore of Battlestar Galactica is writing- so the THING, just might turn out to be an Angel or something!! Pass the Slaw on this one! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 9, 2010, 5:36 am

Gilligan's Island - TV Shows
Mary Ann was sooo hot. That island would have been as populated as the Philippines had I been stuck on it with her and Ginger. Hell Lovey Howell could get some too. This show was good clean fun, a humorous escape from the hustles and bustles of everyday life, frustrating as heck though. There were too many easy ways for these dummies to get off that island. Cheesy and cheap looking show. Loved it anyway. never Boned -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 5:35 am

Bonanza - TV Shows
When Hoss died and Little Joe's hair got long and grey, it was time to leave pa's house. This show just went on too long. Candy replacing Adam was OK but when Joe was so old that they had to bring in Jamie the show was just BONED. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 5:17 am

Yes - Music Groups
Owner of a lonely heart. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 12:10 am

Jim Croce - Music Groups
Great singer and songwriter, never boned. R.I.P. Jim Croce. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 12:09 am

Erykah Badu - Music Groups
There is something so sexy about this woman's voice. I can listen to her for hours on end. Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 12:07 am

Anita Baker - Music Groups
This great singer has been so overlooked. Anita is the shiznit. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 12:05 am

Snoop Dogg - Music Groups
Snoop is a cool dude. I saw him interviewed on Bio recently, and all I can say is snoop is a cool bro. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 9, 2010, 12:02 am

Joan Rivers - Celebrities
To me, this lady was never funny as a comedienne. I will say though, after that first plastic surgery, SHE WAS HOT! I'd probably still do her right now, even though she's about as old as my grandma. Boned from the start. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 11:59 pm

Hall and Oates - Music Groups
I think that I own every album of this soul duo. Hit after Hit they would crank out. Never bone. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 11:54 pm

New Edition - Music Groups
In the 80s, singing groups would come and they would go, the hip hop revolution had taken over the spotlight, only the best could take their stuff into the 90s and New Edition was in the mix. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 11:52 pm

Toto (band) - Music Groups
Helluva 80s band. Had some very strong hits in Rosanna, Africa, Hold the line and others. They just couldn't bring that soft stuff into the next millennium, so they boned right there. their good stuff is very good, and their bad stuff is very bad. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 11:34 pm

Benson - TV Shows
Benson could be funny at times, but when your reality gene kicks in you think, this is fucki... ridiculous. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 11:27 pm

run dmc - Music Groups
I realize that Run is the younger brother of def jam CEO Russell Simmons, but I think they were the worst rap group on the label. Kurtis Blow gave you tunes that you could dance to, while Run DMC gave you tunes to chant to, or just bob your head to. LL Cool J was way better than these cats. I just didn't feel it. They rapped really slow and their rhymes were elementary,and their beats sucked, so in other words they BONED from the start. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 11:22 pm

Jetsons, The - TV Shows
The original Jetsons still rock! Never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 11:12 pm

Amen - TV Shows
This show started it seems with no direction, but when they decided that it would be that the spinster daughter of Deacon Frye would be pursuing the bachelor Rev. Rubin, then when she finally caught him the show should have ended. They could have made a spin-off or something, but no, they beat the show down with off beat antics. not a bad show though, funny most times. Boned by teetering out. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 11:10 pm

John Denver - Music Groups
Being a city guy from Detroit, I was not big into country music, but this guy made me sing along with him when he sang thank God I'm a country boy. That along with annie's song made me take notice. Denver was damn good at what he did, and I am a proud fan. R.I.P John Denver. Never Boned the Fish. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:51 pm

Tears for Fears - Music Groups
This duo had some powerful hits, give them a listen sometime. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:46 pm

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Music Groups
This was one of my favorite MTV groups in the 80s. I am not saying that the songs or the singing was great. I'm saying that they made entertaining videos. They never boned in that respect. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:44 pm

Kid Rock - Music Groups
This is a hack that has the nuts to get up and get it. See how far he made it with no talent? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:42 pm

Eurythmics - Music Groups
There was something about that woman. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:40 pm

Bionic Woman, The - TV Shows
This and the six million dollar man might not have been the worst that the 70s gave us, but they are in the top 4. The slow mo camera damn near made me sick. I wanted action and they gave me slow-mo. fuc..... this crap. Lindsey Wagner had a flat butt too. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:39 pm

Jimi Hendrix - Music Groups
I think that he played sloppy guitar, I know that there are those who think that he was a guitar GOD, but I don't. I liked some of his songs but most sounded like shi....! In my opinion of course. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:34 pm

Webster - TV Shows
This is bull....!! -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:31 pm

Batman (1966) - TV Shows
This show is to much fun to watch to even have a beef about any of the cheese therein. We already know there is heavy camp and cheese, so it is a guilty pleasure. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:29 pm

Tony Shalhoub - Celebrities
The one and only Adrian Monk, former detective. His acting abilities are superb, hope he brings Monk back though. The ending of that great show was unsatisfactory. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:26 pm

J. Geils Band, The - Music Groups
I liked them in the 80s. The Jeopardy song has turned out to be a timeless hit. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:23 pm

Newhart! - TV Shows
I loved the Bob Newhart Show, this one, not so much. Hell not at all. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:19 pm

PJs, The - TV Shows
Great show. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:17 pm

Bewitched - TV Shows
They replaced an irreplaceable character in Darren. Dick York had established himself as Samantha's husband, then you bring in some tall goofy looking guy to replace him. As a kid I was never comfortable with that guy touching her and kissing her like that. Right in front of me even. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:15 pm

Michael Franks - Music Groups
Michael Franks is as smooth as silk. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:10 pm

Three's Company - TV Shows
Hey maybe it's just me, but I could not conceptualize John Ritter as a girl magnet, not where I come from. I think he was way too effeminate even when he wasn't trying to be. The show was boned from the start. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:05 pm

Win Ben Stein's Money - TV Shows
To hell with Ben Stein. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 9:53 pm

Barney Miller - TV Shows
I thought that this was a very funny show. I liked Steve Landesberg's Character Arthur P. Dietrich, his wise ass wit fit right in with the cast of misfits. good show. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 9:51 pm

Ernest movies - Movie Series
Jim Varney as Ernest was funny to Me. I liked the series. R.I.P. Jim Varney. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 9:26 pm

Nutty Professor, The (1963 film) - Movie Series
The reason that Eddie Murphy remade this movie is because it was so damn good. I like the original better, but I like both versions. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 9:23 pm

Mike Myers - Celebrities
Agreed. It's almost as if in his mind that he thought that being like Austin Powers, just with different roles, was the way to go. Was funny, but boned a long time ago. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 8, 2010, 8:07 pm

Dave Chappelle - Celebrities
You could say that, but at the same time, that show, in his opinion, was starting to go to a direction even he was uncomfortable with. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 8, 2010, 8:04 pm

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) - Random Topics
I think for the most part, they do care about America, I just think there are a few in that group that are absolutely misguided. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 8, 2010, 7:57 pm

Monty Python's Flying Circus - TV Shows
Creative, Funny and Irreverant, Never boned. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 5:30 pm

If you think of a reason, nominate it, maybe some of the ballot stuffers will vote for it! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 3:50 pm

I don't know if I should put it up as a reason yet, but this left-wing "ballot stuffing" that's been going on is a real drag. I'd like to see results of what many people believe, not just one moonbat kook with too much spare time. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on February 8, 2010, 3:24 pm

Joy of Painting, The - TV Shows
Very nice, laid back show. Not like that other painting show with that angry German man who yells at everyone. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 8, 2010, 2:17 pm

MC Hammer - Music Groups
Hammer was a bad man on the stage. His rapping abilities were not so hot, but an entertainer he definitely was. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:26 pm

Rick James - Music Groups
That cocaine is a hell of a drug. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:23 pm

Hardball with Chris Matthews - TV Shows
This freaking guy is as annoying as Bill O'Reilly in the way he never lets anyone finish a damn sentence. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:22 pm

McMillan & Wife - TV Shows
I liked this show and I never boned imo. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:19 pm

Marcus Welby, M.D. - TV Shows
Pioneering medical drama. Young and Brolin were a great cast in this. I never missed and episode if I could help it. Sure he cured everyone, much like Perry Mason never lost a case, but winning was the rule in those days. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:17 pm

Maverick (TV series) - TV Shows
This show was a lot of fun to watch, especially when James Garner was on. His episodes were always infused with humor. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:12 pm

Roc (TV series) - TV Shows
This was one of the best shows on TV. When Roc got angry, he was down right frightening. You could feel the tension right through the set when confronted the drug dealer. I loved me some Elenore though. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:04 pm

Kimba the White Lion - TV Shows
Would never miss it. It was one of my favorite cartoons. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:59 pm

That Girl - TV Shows
Man, When I was a kid I wanted some of that sooo bad. I could have killed that punk azz Donald without a second thought. Glad I grew out of it. Good show for it's time, didn't have many choices back then. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:58 pm

Joy of Painting, The - TV Shows
You can't bone Bob Ross. Other than the great Buddha This was the most serene man on the planet. He always amazed me with his art talent, especially those "happy little trees". Never Boned. R.I.P Bob Ross. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:49 pm

Dragnet - TV Shows
This show was way to serious for it's own good. It made police detectives appear to be ultra-serious, humorless a-holes. nobody in the show even cracks a smile even when something stupid is going on. Now I know where Law and Order SVU got their formula from. Still a great show in it's time. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:43 pm

Jimmy Carter - Celebrities
I laugh when I see any topic on this site get tons of votes, and not a single comment. Jimmy Carter was not a good president, and he boned almost right out of the shoot when he let the Iranians run all over us, and the economy was driven into the ground. And he won the Nobel peace prize and bashes America when he gets the opportunity. Will any Jimmy Carter fans even leave a comment? If there are any? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 12:32 pm

Mike Myers - Celebrities
After all the bad films, I'm wondering how I ever found this hack funny in the first place, he is just painful to watch anymore. Sad. Pass the Slaw for Mike Myers. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 12:29 pm

Dave Chappelle - Celebrities
When this mentally challeneged comedian quit the gig at Comedy Central and left 40 million dollars on the table, you knew the slaw was fresh and the vinegar was at warm temperature, and he goes to Africa to "find himself"? Wow. You know this guy is out there.... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 12:26 pm

Wayne's World - Movie Series
One of the few SNL skit parodies that translated well to the big screen, the Blues Brothers being the only other I can think of- and just the the Blues Brothers, only the first one had any merit- the sequel to this fell flat. You can't catch lightning in a bottle twice, and Waynes World only worked once- it's odd combination of Mike and Dana and some music and pop cultural references and a style of comedy that balances on funny and suck, they hit it dead on, for a time. The sequel didnt hit any of that, and some would say was the start of a long decline of lame non funny films for Mr. "Love Guru" Myers -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 12:23 pm

227 - TV Shows
Almost forgot about this one. It was cool, Jackee, did something to me. Now I like meaty girls/women. Lots o boooooooty. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:22 pm

Kojak - TV Shows
Bone. A bald-headed, lollipop liking, old man chasing crooks. I bet he would never have caught me. Reminiscent of old Barnaby Jones and old Old azz Matlock. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:18 pm

Rawhide - TV Shows
Can't go wrong when you have Clint Eastwood. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:14 pm

Rock Hudson - TV Shows
I'll Tell you what, while Rock was certifiably gay, I could never tell from watching his movies or even his tv show Mcmillen and wife, or any interview I saw him give like on the tonight show or something. I heard that he was flaming in Hollywood, but he was such a good actor that he even fooled other actors. Rock Hudson was a terrific actor. nuff said -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:12 pm

World's Most Amazing Videos - TV Shows
Boy o Boy. These Video shows need to Quit. I have seen more amazing videos online than any network would be allowed to show. The Vids on this show while sometimes amusing, was never quite amazing. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:06 pm

Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo, The - TV Shows
This show was actually kind of funny. I liked Claude Akins in this role. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:02 pm

Samuel L. Jackson - Celebrities
Agreed, some movies he is in are not the greatest, but with him in some of the movies, it makes some movies a lot more watchable. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 8, 2010, 5:04 am

O'Reilly Factor, The - TV Shows
I really can't stand this guy -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 4:28 am

Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns - TV Shows
Freaking ridiculous. Tyler Fairy Has gots to go. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 4:22 am

Car 54, Where Are You? - TV Shows
Fred Gwynne was funny in everything he did. Good Show. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 4:20 am

Richard Pryor - Celebrities
R.I.P. One of the greatest comedians of all time. He didn't always choose the best movie roles, like The Toy and others, mostly his latter stuff when he was phoning it in just for the paycheck. As a stand up comedian though, he could not be touched. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:40 am

Nanny and the Professor - TV Shows
I use to watch this as a kid but, I haven't seen it in a number of years. My memories of this show are pleasant. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:22 am

Oceans 11 - Movie Series
I saw Oceans 11, I did not bother with 12 or 13. The previews didn't look so hot. 11 was just OK. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:19 am

Krystal Restaurant - Random Topics
this must be meat that's created in a lab. I have never seen beef look or taste like that. Barf. this is not food fit for human consumption. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:03 am

Pinball Machines - Random Topics
Wish I could find one. Are they now obsolete? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:00 am

Travelocity - Websites
Use it all the time. Great site. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:52 am

Gmail - Websites
Love the free pop3 email. I use Outlook. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:50 am

Samuel L. Jackson - Celebrities
Sure he's made some bad movie choices, but he's good even in a bad move. Sam has great acting chops. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:30 am

Jack Nicklaus - Celebrities
He's ok I guess if golf is your thing. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:28 am

Homeboys in Outer Space - TV Shows
Bad premise, bad outcome. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:24 am

Ice-T - Celebrities
Terribly unconvincing so called gangster rapper. Boned from day one. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:14 am

Culture Club - Music Groups
Survived on nothing but image for what? two or three albums, then fillet O sole. Had a few catchy tunes though. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:12 am

Temptations, The - Music Groups
Legendary Motown group. Can never bone the fish. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:09 am

Morton Downey, Jr. - Celebrities
Well this was an entertaining show. R.I.P. Mort. Mort is chain smoking in purgatory. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 11:51 pm

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - Celebrities
Floyd will beat Mosley and Pac-Man and then retire for good. My prediction. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 11:47 pm

Time, The - Music Groups
Great Band with some Great Hits. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:29 pm

Earth, Wind & Fire - Music Groups
One of the best ensemble groups ever. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:21 pm

Isley Brothers, The - Music Groups
It has been said that Ernie Isley learned to play Guitar from Jimi Hendrix, I think that he has a much cleaner sound. Cleaner is better to me. Ronald could just sing anything and make it sound great. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:18 pm

Patti LaBelle - Music Groups
Lovely high octane pipes, natural singer, nothing artificial. This is one of the greatest singers of my time in my opinion. She can hit the high notes and she can do it live. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:14 pm

Child's Play - Movie Series
This series was fun. Chucky use to scare the heck out of my kids. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:00 pm

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) - Random Topics
Gotta love how they supported two men who molested and killed a 10-year-old boy in addition to supporting 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. I am utterly convinced that this despicable organization hates America and everything it stands for. These people need to get the hell out of a country they so clearly loathe. The Founding Fathers would be ashamed to live in the same country with such disgraceful scum. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on February 7, 2010, 8:57 pm

Lost in Space - TV Shows
The reason that I watched this show was because of Dr. Smith's antics. Entertainment at the highest level. R.I.P. Johnathan Harris. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 8:27 pm

NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) - Random Topics
Never boned. I know some people think it boned with the Wii, but this...is the classic 8-bit NES we're talking about. Stil rocks. Mine's still hooked up. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 6:29 pm

Beanie Babies - Random Topics
Like the Cabbage Patch dolls years before them, Beanie Babies also had people fighting each other to collect them all. Now that the fad has faded, I see shelves at my local stores with Beanie Babies...and nobody cares about them. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 6:21 pm