Newhart! - TV Shows
I loved the Bob Newhart Show, this one, not so much. Hell not at all. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:19 pm

PJs, The - TV Shows
Great show. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:17 pm

Bewitched - TV Shows
They replaced an irreplaceable character in Darren. Dick York had established himself as Samantha's husband, then you bring in some tall goofy looking guy to replace him. As a kid I was never comfortable with that guy touching her and kissing her like that. Right in front of me even. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:15 pm

Michael Franks - Music Groups
Michael Franks is as smooth as silk. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:10 pm

Three's Company - TV Shows
Hey maybe it's just me, but I could not conceptualize John Ritter as a girl magnet, not where I come from. I think he was way too effeminate even when he wasn't trying to be. The show was boned from the start. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 10:05 pm

Win Ben Stein's Money - TV Shows
To hell with Ben Stein. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 9:53 pm

Barney Miller - TV Shows
I thought that this was a very funny show. I liked Steve Landesberg's Character Arthur P. Dietrich, his wise ass wit fit right in with the cast of misfits. good show. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 9:51 pm

Ernest movies - Movie Series
Jim Varney as Ernest was funny to Me. I liked the series. R.I.P. Jim Varney. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 9:26 pm

Nutty Professor, The (1963 film) - Movie Series
The reason that Eddie Murphy remade this movie is because it was so damn good. I like the original better, but I like both versions. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 9:23 pm

Mike Myers - Celebrities
Agreed. It's almost as if in his mind that he thought that being like Austin Powers, just with different roles, was the way to go. Was funny, but boned a long time ago. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 8, 2010, 8:07 pm

Dave Chappelle - Celebrities
You could say that, but at the same time, that show, in his opinion, was starting to go to a direction even he was uncomfortable with. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 8, 2010, 8:04 pm

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) - Random Topics
I think for the most part, they do care about America, I just think there are a few in that group that are absolutely misguided. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 8, 2010, 7:57 pm

Monty Python's Flying Circus - TV Shows
Creative, Funny and Irreverant, Never boned. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 5:30 pm

If you think of a reason, nominate it, maybe some of the ballot stuffers will vote for it! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 3:50 pm

I don't know if I should put it up as a reason yet, but this left-wing "ballot stuffing" that's been going on is a real drag. I'd like to see results of what many people believe, not just one moonbat kook with too much spare time. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on February 8, 2010, 3:24 pm

Joy of Painting, The - TV Shows
Very nice, laid back show. Not like that other painting show with that angry German man who yells at everyone. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on February 8, 2010, 2:17 pm

MC Hammer - Music Groups
Hammer was a bad man on the stage. His rapping abilities were not so hot, but an entertainer he definitely was. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:26 pm

Rick James - Music Groups
That cocaine is a hell of a drug. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:23 pm

Hardball with Chris Matthews - TV Shows
This freaking guy is as annoying as Bill O'Reilly in the way he never lets anyone finish a damn sentence. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:22 pm

McMillan & Wife - TV Shows
I liked this show and I never boned imo. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:19 pm

Marcus Welby, M.D. - TV Shows
Pioneering medical drama. Young and Brolin were a great cast in this. I never missed and episode if I could help it. Sure he cured everyone, much like Perry Mason never lost a case, but winning was the rule in those days. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:17 pm

Maverick (TV series) - TV Shows
This show was a lot of fun to watch, especially when James Garner was on. His episodes were always infused with humor. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:12 pm

Roc (TV series) - TV Shows
This was one of the best shows on TV. When Roc got angry, he was down right frightening. You could feel the tension right through the set when confronted the drug dealer. I loved me some Elenore though. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:04 pm

Kimba the White Lion - TV Shows
Would never miss it. It was one of my favorite cartoons. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:59 pm

That Girl - TV Shows
Man, When I was a kid I wanted some of that sooo bad. I could have killed that punk azz Donald without a second thought. Glad I grew out of it. Good show for it's time, didn't have many choices back then. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:58 pm

Joy of Painting, The - TV Shows
You can't bone Bob Ross. Other than the great Buddha This was the most serene man on the planet. He always amazed me with his art talent, especially those "happy little trees". Never Boned. R.I.P Bob Ross. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:49 pm

Dragnet - TV Shows
This show was way to serious for it's own good. It made police detectives appear to be ultra-serious, humorless a-holes. nobody in the show even cracks a smile even when something stupid is going on. Now I know where Law and Order SVU got their formula from. Still a great show in it's time. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:43 pm

Jimmy Carter - Celebrities
I laugh when I see any topic on this site get tons of votes, and not a single comment. Jimmy Carter was not a good president, and he boned almost right out of the shoot when he let the Iranians run all over us, and the economy was driven into the ground. And he won the Nobel peace prize and bashes America when he gets the opportunity. Will any Jimmy Carter fans even leave a comment? If there are any? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 12:32 pm

Mike Myers - Celebrities
After all the bad films, I'm wondering how I ever found this hack funny in the first place, he is just painful to watch anymore. Sad. Pass the Slaw for Mike Myers. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 12:29 pm

Dave Chappelle - Celebrities
When this mentally challeneged comedian quit the gig at Comedy Central and left 40 million dollars on the table, you knew the slaw was fresh and the vinegar was at warm temperature, and he goes to Africa to "find himself"? Wow. You know this guy is out there.... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 12:26 pm

Wayne's World - Movie Series
One of the few SNL skit parodies that translated well to the big screen, the Blues Brothers being the only other I can think of- and just the the Blues Brothers, only the first one had any merit- the sequel to this fell flat. You can't catch lightning in a bottle twice, and Waynes World only worked once- it's odd combination of Mike and Dana and some music and pop cultural references and a style of comedy that balances on funny and suck, they hit it dead on, for a time. The sequel didnt hit any of that, and some would say was the start of a long decline of lame non funny films for Mr. "Love Guru" Myers -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 8, 2010, 12:23 pm

227 - TV Shows
Almost forgot about this one. It was cool, Jackee, did something to me. Now I like meaty girls/women. Lots o boooooooty. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:22 pm

Kojak - TV Shows
Bone. A bald-headed, lollipop liking, old man chasing crooks. I bet he would never have caught me. Reminiscent of old Barnaby Jones and old Old azz Matlock. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:18 pm

Rawhide - TV Shows
Can't go wrong when you have Clint Eastwood. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:14 pm

Rock Hudson - TV Shows
I'll Tell you what, while Rock was certifiably gay, I could never tell from watching his movies or even his tv show Mcmillen and wife, or any interview I saw him give like on the tonight show or something. I heard that he was flaming in Hollywood, but he was such a good actor that he even fooled other actors. Rock Hudson was a terrific actor. nuff said -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:12 pm

World's Most Amazing Videos - TV Shows
Boy o Boy. These Video shows need to Quit. I have seen more amazing videos online than any network would be allowed to show. The Vids on this show while sometimes amusing, was never quite amazing. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:06 pm

Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo, The - TV Shows
This show was actually kind of funny. I liked Claude Akins in this role. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:02 pm

Samuel L. Jackson - Celebrities
Agreed, some movies he is in are not the greatest, but with him in some of the movies, it makes some movies a lot more watchable. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on February 8, 2010, 5:04 am

O'Reilly Factor, The - TV Shows
I really can't stand this guy -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 4:28 am

Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns - TV Shows
Freaking ridiculous. Tyler Fairy Has gots to go. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 4:22 am

Car 54, Where Are You? - TV Shows
Fred Gwynne was funny in everything he did. Good Show. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 4:20 am

Richard Pryor - Celebrities
R.I.P. One of the greatest comedians of all time. He didn't always choose the best movie roles, like The Toy and others, mostly his latter stuff when he was phoning it in just for the paycheck. As a stand up comedian though, he could not be touched. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:40 am

Nanny and the Professor - TV Shows
I use to watch this as a kid but, I haven't seen it in a number of years. My memories of this show are pleasant. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:22 am

Oceans 11 - Movie Series
I saw Oceans 11, I did not bother with 12 or 13. The previews didn't look so hot. 11 was just OK. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:19 am

Krystal Restaurant - Random Topics
this must be meat that's created in a lab. I have never seen beef look or taste like that. Barf. this is not food fit for human consumption. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:03 am

Pinball Machines - Random Topics
Wish I could find one. Are they now obsolete? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 1:00 am

Travelocity - Websites
Use it all the time. Great site. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:52 am

Gmail - Websites
Love the free pop3 email. I use Outlook. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:50 am

Samuel L. Jackson - Celebrities
Sure he's made some bad movie choices, but he's good even in a bad move. Sam has great acting chops. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:30 am

Jack Nicklaus - Celebrities
He's ok I guess if golf is your thing. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:28 am

Homeboys in Outer Space - TV Shows
Bad premise, bad outcome. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:24 am

Ice-T - Celebrities
Terribly unconvincing so called gangster rapper. Boned from day one. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:14 am

Culture Club - Music Groups
Survived on nothing but image for what? two or three albums, then fillet O sole. Had a few catchy tunes though. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:12 am

Temptations, The - Music Groups
Legendary Motown group. Can never bone the fish. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 8, 2010, 12:09 am

Morton Downey, Jr. - Celebrities
Well this was an entertaining show. R.I.P. Mort. Mort is chain smoking in purgatory. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 11:51 pm

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - Celebrities
Floyd will beat Mosley and Pac-Man and then retire for good. My prediction. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 11:47 pm

Time, The - Music Groups
Great Band with some Great Hits. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:29 pm

Earth, Wind & Fire - Music Groups
One of the best ensemble groups ever. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:21 pm

Isley Brothers, The - Music Groups
It has been said that Ernie Isley learned to play Guitar from Jimi Hendrix, I think that he has a much cleaner sound. Cleaner is better to me. Ronald could just sing anything and make it sound great. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:18 pm

Patti LaBelle - Music Groups
Lovely high octane pipes, natural singer, nothing artificial. This is one of the greatest singers of my time in my opinion. She can hit the high notes and she can do it live. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:14 pm

Child's Play - Movie Series
This series was fun. Chucky use to scare the heck out of my kids. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:00 pm

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) - Random Topics
Gotta love how they supported two men who molested and killed a 10-year-old boy in addition to supporting 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. I am utterly convinced that this despicable organization hates America and everything it stands for. These people need to get the hell out of a country they so clearly loathe. The Founding Fathers would be ashamed to live in the same country with such disgraceful scum. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on February 7, 2010, 8:57 pm

Lost in Space - TV Shows
The reason that I watched this show was because of Dr. Smith's antics. Entertainment at the highest level. R.I.P. Johnathan Harris. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 8:27 pm

NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) - Random Topics
Never boned. I know some people think it boned with the Wii, but this...is the classic 8-bit NES we're talking about. Stil rocks. Mine's still hooked up. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 6:29 pm

Beanie Babies - Random Topics
Like the Cabbage Patch dolls years before them, Beanie Babies also had people fighting each other to collect them all. Now that the fad has faded, I see shelves at my local stores with Beanie Babies...and nobody cares about them. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 6:21 pm

Squirrels - Random Topics
Destructive rodents is right. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 6:18 pm

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) - Random Topics
When they fight for things which are actually good and beneficial to America, it's usually rare and in between. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 6:10 pm

Danny Bonaduce - Celebrities
I find Danny quite witty, and seemingly totally fearless. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 6:06 pm

National Enquirer - Random Topics
As was mentioned in the Paparazzi topic, if you buy tabloids like the National Enquirer, then you are doing what it takes to make the Paparazzi breed. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 6:04 pm

Political Correctness - Random Topics
It's a strange world we live in where religious expression is "politically incorrect", while things which are worse such as sex, violence, etc. are not. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 5:50 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
The South Park parody was hardly a parody. It was so accurate to the actual show itself that you could mistake it for--No, scratch that, it WAS--a Family Guy episode written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. It was so spot-on that Seth MacFarlane should owe them a check for writing a Family Guy episode. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 5:46 pm

Monk - TV Shows
I was disappointed with the last season, It was kind of piecemeal going in all types of directions until the final 2 episodes and then Monk still ends up with no woman to love, just a daughter figure. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 5:45 pm

Whale Wars - TV Shows
Totally agree with you all. Terrorizing people, destroying their property, and putting their lives in grave danger because you don't believe what they're doing should be legal. Isn't this the same mentality used by extreme anti-abortionists who resort to violence against people who work at planned parenthood clinics? Second, why give a group of extremists their own show? What next, a reality show called "Fetus Wars" which follows a violent anti-abortion group who uses violence and murder to attain their goals? A reality show that follows a group of Klansmen or Skinheads as they terrorize their innocent victims? Animal Planet feebly attempts to deflect accusations of promoting eco-terrorism with the disclaimer: "The following program contains commentary and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Animal Planet." Baloney. They wouldn't have dared to air it unless they agreed at least a little bit with their message in some way. If you think I'm mistaken in that last sentence, let me ask you this: Has animal planet aired anything promoting circuses, bullfights, dogfights, etc.? No. Why not? Because they do not agree with those things. I am against animal cruelty, but what these people are doing to the whalers is worse. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on February 7, 2010, 5:30 pm

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Music Groups
Positive Vibrations Ye ah. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 2:19 pm

Sandra Bernhard - Celebrities
What exactly does this woman do other than just be famous? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:49 pm

Pink Panther Show, The - TV Shows
Very entertaining show and funny as heck. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:47 pm

Deal Or No Deal - TV Shows
It's a freaking guessing game. All luck. Sucks! -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:46 pm

Stan Lee - Celebrities
Stan the Man Lee. Creator of the Marvel Comics Group. They had all the best writers and artists in all Comicbookdom. There is not and will never be one greater in all the comic cosmos. That is my opinion of course. D. C. Comics were like the old funnypapers comic strips compared to them. their stories were more along the Dick Tracy vein. Marvel on the other hand created new galaxies and universes and made a comic book collecting kid like I was, interested in all types of sciences. You just can't diss Stan the Man. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:39 pm

Michael Bolton - Music Groups
Who? What? When did this joke start? And when will it end. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:22 pm

2 Live Crew - Music Groups
No talent, nasty azz, putrid azz fools. How did we let this even happen? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:21 pm

David Hasselhoff - Celebrities
He's big in Germany like I'm big in Japan...I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:06 pm

David Hasselhoff - Celebrities
A big gump. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:04 pm

Jeopardy! - TV Shows
The Ken Jennings marathon run was quite painful but, Jeopardy could never bone. How else can you show all off all of the worthless trivia knowledge that you have to your family and friends. There really aren't enough question and answer game shows on the air these days. Keep Going Trebek! -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 1:01 pm

Boz Scaggs - Music Groups
Close the window, calm the light And it will be all right No need to bother now Let it out. let it all begin Still love that one. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 12:54 pm

Ministry - Music Groups
Ministry's Anti-Bush Act after not being able to put out a decent album after Psalm 69 in 1991 was an entire Era of Boning for them. The post Psalm 69 era 1992-2001 and then the 2002- present era of Bush basing in every song... Really a sad state of affairs after making a few great albums in the late 80's and early 90's, pass the trout to Al Jourgenson... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 7, 2010, 12:29 pm

Jada Pinkett Smith - Celebrities
Another Closeted $cientologist, her and Will Smiff are working on Taking Tom Cruise's chairmanship of the cult away. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on February 7, 2010, 12:24 pm

Dwayne Johnson - Celebrities
His choices for roles leave a lot to be desired, but He like Vin Deisel it seems are trying to broaden their range and show that they are capable of being more than just a big ass brute. Not working though in my opinion. People's Eyebrow, People's Elbow anyone? anyone? -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 12:23 pm

Robin Williams - Celebrities
Never liked this guys shtick, you know the manic comic sans comedy. He was never funny in my opinion. His acting is even worse than his comedy with the perpetual smile even when in a dramatic scene. Damn you Hollywood! Awakenings though was an excellent movie, but that was due to Robert De Niro's wonderful performance. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 12:12 pm

Steely Dan - Music Groups
These are two very talented guys that have never boned in my humble opinion. I have every album and non suck. Donald Fagen has a very unique voice and style. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 11:16 am

Alice Cooper - Music Groups
I believe that Alice Cooper was the first of the shock rock era, made me think white folks was crazy when I was a kid. I think that artist that gain their fame from an image should really retire with that image in tact, now old Alice just looks like a clown like so many others who just won't quit and enjoy their money and memories. Get out from in front of the camera Alice! -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 11:12 am

Bobby Brown - Music Groups
Two bomb albums, the BOOM! He wasn't only boned, he was shredded. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 11:06 am

Jersey Shore - TV Shows
Season 2 is coming go figure. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on February 7, 2010, 11:03 am

Bruce Lee - Celebrities
Bruce made cheesy movies but they were the flavor of the day, he did not live long enough to bone. Oh yes if he had lived age would have boned him like it has the great Jackie Chan and all of the other physical action stars. Their acting skills usually cannot carry them to the next level relying too much on youth strength and physical abilities. I'm not saying that he definitely would not have been able to hone his acting chops, I just doubt it. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 10:53 am

JumptheShark.com - Websites
Yes I have the account 'jumpedthesharkcommenttaker' and used it last year to get some comments but don't remember the account settings or the email I used for it. If someone emails me the email address of that account I will know the password. Thanks! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on February 7, 2010, 10:46 am

Nicole Richie - Celebrities
This one has no talent, but knows the right people to become a celeb. Sometimes that's all it takes. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 10:43 am

Glenn Close - Celebrities
I feel that it is an insult to my sensibilities when Hollywood attempts to portray these ugly ass women as beauty queens and expect me to accept it. I have never found this transvestite looking female attractive. She's not good at playing those parts either, she always appears to have a look on her face like "do they really think i'm all that? Her unemotional face also makes her a bad actress. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 10:39 am

R. Kelly - Music Groups
This cat has a boatload of talent. He may be a freaking child molester, but his musical talent can't be denied. That said,why isn't this scumbag doing time? I saw that nasty ass video, looked just like him to me. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 10:02 am

Funkadelic - Music Groups
One Nation Under A Groove, Getting down just for the funk of it. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:52 am

Great site I have a blast on BTF. The comments are very witty and humorous at times. I like all the differing opinions on the various topics. -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:49 am

Destiny's Child - Music Groups
This group had it all, sex appeal, style and a bumping sound. Their sound of course was all Beyonce but still, as a group they looked and sounded great. I thing that Kelly was the most sexy. I love dark, slim, sexy women like that. COME HERE GIRL! -- Submitted By: (fletch000) on February 7, 2010, 9:36 am