Domino's Pizza - Random Topics
Takes some cajones to admit people hate your product and you will change it and offer 100% money back if you dont like it. TV Guide should take a lesson from Dominoes on www.jumptheshark.com!! Dominoes un-boned with this move! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 18, 2010, 9:40 am

Twin Peaks - TV Shows
I saw this on DVD years later- and man was it BAAAD. Sort of like modern art that you get lectured on how incredible it, when you know it is just junk in a nice wrapping. Pass the slaw on this 90's salmon special ASAP! Log Lady my ass! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 18, 2010, 9:37 am

Space:Above and Beyond - TV Shows
One of the last of the wave of network/ syndicated Sci Fi shows that began with Star Trek the Next Generation and ended with Enterprise (B5, Earth2, War of the Worlds, Andromeda etc.) that was on FOX, I saw a few episodes of this, and it was interesting, then it seemed to fade off into oblivion. Did anyone else ever see this? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on July 11, 2010, 6:09 am

Global warming - Random Topics
Swan- When Preirojo brings up anecdotal evidence that you like- you say it proves your point, When I bring up anecdotal evidence that you dont like, you shove it to the side. Then the next thing is regulating who gets an SUV... who makes the regulations? Who decides who gets what? And therein lies the rub that people dont like with Global warming- you havent proved anything, and now want to regulate people's legal choices. Should we all try to conserve and be efficient- certainly, but the immediate government regulation based on theories, that have been riddled with fraud and politics stinks like old slaw! Again, I'll treat you guys to lunch when the ice age and glaciers slam into us! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 18, 2010, 5:44 am

Global warming - Random Topics
Thanks! You worded it better than I could. And just for the record: I am not a fanatist, but I think everyone could change a little bit if he would just think. I own a car, too, but I try to be resonable about it. Do I need it to get to work? Yes, because I would need at least half an hour longer to get there and had trouble to transport everything I need. Do I need it to buy groceries? Depends on how much I need...if possible, I walk. And that is exactly the issue...I don't expect miracles, but one should be resonable. Nobody has to drive a SUV undless he really has to transport a lot of things regulary, and especially not to put something into a dustbin just at the end of the street (yes, I have seen someone done exactly that). And even if the clima change should be overhyped, it is good to create rules for the companies to make sure that they tone down the pollution as much as possible. Or do you really want a polluted air? People who are saying that the Clima Change issue is just propaganda of the politic and pride themself to be resonable should begin to think about who has such an interest in doing the Antipropaganda. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on January 16, 2010, 6:23 pm

Global warming - Random Topics
I've thought about whether to do this for a long time and I've decided that it's better to put my thoughts to cyberspace than to let folks think that my silence means I'm going along with the flow (and since this is the Bone the Fish Site where folks of all beliefs can express ourselves and NOT North Korea where only ONE opinion is allowed) . This is gonna be long so I hope you all can bear with me here! I'm old enough to have parents who remember the Dust Bowl of the 1930's in which in just a few generations of wreckless farming techniques and overtaxing of virgin prairie sod turned what had been the U.S.A's and Canada's bread basket into a desolate wasteland tormented by dust storms so violent that the dust from the distant prairies fell like snow in Chicago and was carried all the way across the Atlantic to London- and, in the meantime, many farmers and their families choked outright, got blinded or died from pneumonia due to 'dust lung' caused by breathing in what had only recently been the topsoil. Even those who stayed indoors weren't safe from incredible amounts of dust blowing into window/wall joints and through door cracks! This would lead to over 2 million farm family members leaving their homes as 'Okies' (since some of the worst devastation took place in Oklahoma) and resettling in California,etc. Why have I brought up the Dust Bowl? To demonstrate that it IS possible for nature for the worse to be altered via human choice. Do I think every single scientific claim re global warming is irrefutable? Not at all but if one looks at virtually every subject out there, one can find at least one person trying to advance their own agenda but that doesn't mean that all other data need be discarded due to the odd bogus statement! Yes, there are cycles of nature but the recent extremes of droughts,heat and storms seem to be at a far excellerated rate compared with how the cycles had played out in pre-human millenia! As to recent cold spells? Put it this way. If one drives from Gatlinburg, Tennessee to the top of Clingman's Dome , the elevation STILL increases from 1200 feet to over 6600 feet in 29 miles- despite the fact that there are a few steep downward slopes on the way to Tennessee's highest peak! And speaking of mountains? One thing that's gotten me to believe that global warming needs to at least be considered instead of instantly dismissed is that not too long ago I flew over the Alps and noticed far fewer glaciers than had been visible over the SAME terrain that had been filmed for the opening of "Sound of Music" back in 1964 (the opening Alpine shots is the ONLY part of the movie I liked but that's another topic)- and I've also noticed that the Rockies don't have as much snow as they did decades earlier. Curse photography if you like but photographers loved taking Alpine shots almost as soon as cameras were invented back in the 1840's they were able to safely bring glass plates up to the foothills to photograph. Anyway, thanks to those 19th century photographs, we have a visual document of the glaciers melting at a rate far faster than one would expect in 'natural' cycles. Eventually most folks came to realize that there had been human mistakes made that contributed to the Dust Bowl's creation without having to study ice core samples,tree rings or satelite images. The good news it that through very hands on teamwork covering a wide scope of people, the Dust Bowl was able to be stopped and the areas became habitable even though all the effects weren't able to reversed. I don't claim to be all green (I drive a car and drink bottled water,etc.) but I'm willing to at least consider what I've seen around me re the environment and think about what might be best re our planet with six billion people (and counting) and less resources every day to sustain ourselves. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 16, 2010, 5:30 pm

Jay Leno - Celebrities
Ironically, I initially LIKED Jay and was rooting for him when he and Letterman were at it re taking over for Carson. Yeah, it didn't take long for my patience with his shtick to wane and to consider the show something to be tolerated at best when nothing else was on. Oh, and I had a friend who attended a taping and he said that every SYLLABLE of the show followed a script- even the 'spontaneous' banter between Jay, the band and guests. Long-short is that by the time Jay said he was leaving (the first time), I had long since quit bothering with the show so my reaction was 'meh' to that announcement- and, though I considered Conan only marginally better, I believed he could have improved the slump had he been given a fair chance. Now? Two things: One is that I have newfound admiration for Conan for NOT playing 'happy family' when the suits announced taking off Jay from his sinking ship and insisting he pilot Conan's ship part of the time. Not only do I believe was it wrong for the suits to appearantly pander to Jay like that (instead of telling him 'too bad, you had your chance and you BLEW IT. Goodbye already!)but it was bogus that they didn't even have the decency of discussing this with Conan himself BEFORE they publically made their announcement. Good for Conan for actually publically rebuking the lot and telling them that he wasn't going to play along! I'm also wondering if there might possibly be a Mama Carlson motivation behind all this re the network ,etc. ("WKRP" fans know what I'm referring to- if that's the case here). As for Jay? I'm not giving him or NBC the satisfaction of watching him EVER (not even the opening night) and I hope there's some backlash re the entertainment industry against him (as in studios and celebs deliberately[and publically] refuse to go anywhere near his show)! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 16, 2010, 4:40 pm

Seth McFarlane - Celebrities
Really, is the "'Forces' Atheism?" reason (#7) necessary? Isn't that something that could be stated in a comment, rather than making it into a reason? -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on January 16, 2010, 1:36 pm

Pink Panther - TV Shows
I think this entry was supposed to be in the movies section. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 16, 2010, 11:11 am

Communism - Random Topics
A good idea on paper, but once implemented... yikes! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 16, 2010, 8:38 am

Democratic Party - Random Topics
Brian, none of the big two give a damn about the people for the longest time. Short of some philosophical and ideological differences, they are both the same damn thing. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 16, 2010, 8:38 am

Angelina Jolie - Celebrities
The way I see it, she is adopting kids that otherwise would be living in a life of total squalor. That being said, there is too much of a good thing, and Angelina has crossed that point with that. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 16, 2010, 8:37 am

Danny Bonaduce - Celebrities
I had originally called Bonaduce "Bonadouche" since he seemed to be a real dick. But chucking Johnny Fairplay like he did, and having a pretty good radio show has made me change my opinions on him some. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 16, 2010, 8:31 am

Rush Limbaugh - Celebrities
More like a voice of true hypocracy -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 16, 2010, 8:29 am

Rock music - Random Topics
Rock died with the disease called Grunge infected it and slowly killed it. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:51 pm

Rats - Random Topics
Rats are snake food, no more, no less. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:48 pm

Peanuts (comic strip) - Random Topics
Shultz was an undeniable genius. Rest in peace, Sparky. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:41 pm

Communism - Random Topics
The death toll for people murdered by communist governments in the 20th century is at least 100,000,000. You read that right. One. Hundred. Million. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:34 pm

Animal Liberation Front (ALF) - Random Topics
These people are eco-terrorists and should be dealt with accordingly. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:31 pm

Democratic Party - Random Topics
The Democrat Party used to be center-left. It was hijacked in 1968 by socialist radicals and it hasn't given a damn about middle class America since. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:29 pm

Angelina Jolie - Celebrities
Why can't she adopt any American kids? -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:25 pm

Sasha Baron Cohen - Celebrities
This guy is already on minute 17... -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:24 pm

Jimmy Kimmel - Celebrities
Kimmel worked when telling masturbation jokes and making fun of Oprah on The Man Show. Whoever thought this guy could do late night must have been high. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:22 pm

Harrison Ford - Celebrities
I think 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade' was the last flick Ford did that wasn't complete crap. And that was 1989. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:19 pm

Ann Coulter - Celebrities
Awesome, simply awesome. Anyone who aggrivates the treasonous left the way Ann does is on to something. Godspeed Ann, keep it up. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:16 pm

Jesse Ventura - Celebrities
Jesse Boned an entire ocean of Fishies when he put on the tinfoil hat and hopped on the paranoid conspiracy theory bandwagon. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:14 pm

George W. Bush - Celebrities
With Obama in office now for a full year, ol Dubya doesn't seem so bad now, does he? -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:13 pm

David Letterman - Celebrities
Letterman's vicious attacks on Sarah Palin's family reveal him for the vermin he is. Gap-toothed bastard. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:10 pm

Andy Kaufman - Celebrities
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. Kaufman repeatedly jumped over it and back again. He was truly unique. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:08 pm

Al Gore - Celebrities
I think this dimwit could also be the biggest loser on the planet. First, his wife forms the PMRC, which ended up irrelevant. Later, he runs for President on the coattails of his adulterous, rapist, incompetent boss. He fails to win even while obviously trying to cheat. Then, realizing he'll never be president he hops on the Anthropogenic Global Warming bandwagon. And that ended up being a hoax. The poor bastard just can't win. I'd feel sorry for him if he didn't deserve it. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:06 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Let's face it. Obama is the biggest disappointment since the breakup of the Swedish Bikini Team. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:02 pm

Danny Bonaduce - Celebrities
I've never met Danny, but his radio show broadcasts here in Philly and it's quite good. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 8:00 pm

Rush Limbaugh - Celebrities
Man, myth, legend, leader. Rush remains the voice of true American patriots eveywhere. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 7:58 pm

Sarah Palin - Celebrities
The awesomeness of Sarah Palin cannot be measured in normal human terms. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 7:56 pm

Pink Floyd - Music Groups
Waters may be arrogant, whining, socialist Eurotrash, but he was the main creative force behind a once great band. Floyd was much less without him, even if they were more commercially successful. -- Submitted By: (BrianBuck) on January 15, 2010, 7:53 pm

Mama's Family - TV Shows
Now the Mama sketches on the Carol Burnett Show were funny (and some were just down right classic, particularly when Tim Conway and Harvey Korman would start cracking up), but as the basis for a sitcom... you can smell the fish a mile away on this one. There was no need to bone it, it should have gone straight to the chum bucket. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 15, 2010, 1:54 pm

Wings - TV Shows
Never was all that interested in the plots or stories on this show. I only watched it to see Crystal Bernard and Amy Yasbeck. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 15, 2010, 1:47 pm

Blackadder - TV Shows
I voted that it "Never Boned", but I have to say that I wasn't as impressed with the 'World War I series'. The concept was beginning to show its fatigue in that one, but it was still pretty funny, for the most part. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 15, 2010, 1:03 pm

WKRP in Cincinnati - TV Shows
I never actually watched this show during it's primetime run. I only discovered it years later in syndication. By that time, I actually worked at a two-bit radiostation, and boy let me tell you- whoever created and wrote for this show must have actually had some real experience at a radio station because this comedy was VERY believable. Virtually every single one of my co-workers and supervisors had an analogue on WKRP. From anal-retentive news directors to the somewhat out-of-step but enthusiastic sales guy, I could really relate to this show. I will admit that the Who Stampede episode was a bit of a bring down (and I am frequently annoyed by sit-coms that want to get serious take on causes), but this show did fine until the end. It was only years later when they tried to bring the show back that it Boned, but that's another show altogether. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 15, 2010, 12:20 pm

Six Million Dollar Man - TV Shows
The minute they brought in Sasquatch and the Space Aliens, I slapped my knees, stood up and said "I'm done here." I knew then that I had officially outgrown this show. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 15, 2010, 12:03 pm

Robot Chicken - TV Shows
Call me immature, but I have at least one 'laugh-out-loud' moment with every episode. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 15, 2010, 11:57 am

Axl Rose - Celebrities
Agreed. Sad that he is such a nut, and a jackass, but then again, I guess when fame hits some people, they just don't know how to handle it, or just completely abuse it. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 15, 2010, 4:44 am

Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve - TV Shows
I could get that argument, with Dick Clark being like the 100 year old grandfather who is a fixture at a party, but then again, at the same time, with Clark's celebrity, its just way painful seeing him make those yearly appearances and blabbering about whatever and completely screwing up on the countdown. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 15, 2010, 4:37 am

eBaum's World - Websites
So I can create a website, rip off content, and end up getting paid for it. Where do I sign up? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 15, 2010, 4:35 am

Jay Leno - Celebrities
I've hardly ever believed it to begin with -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 15, 2010, 4:32 am

Seth McFarlane - Celebrities
A pact with Satan?!? At the rate Seth is going, that pact will end up stating that he will be FOX -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 15, 2010, 4:31 am

eBaum's World - Websites
No original content, enough said. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on January 14, 2010, 11:11 pm

Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - Random Topics
its rigged case closed -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on January 14, 2010, 7:48 pm

Tila Tequila - Celebrities
shes a whore -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on January 14, 2010, 7:43 pm

Sanford and Son - TV Shows
The show really started to lose steam in the last two seasons. One of the highlights of the show was the ongoing feud between Fred and Aunt Esther. For the first few seasons, IMO, no two battles were the same, and the jibes came fast and furious. Now they seemed to be going through the motions. As to the Grady episodes, I felt they were all right; in fact, "Aunt Esther and Uncle Woodrow Pffttt..." and "Tyranny, Thy Name is Grady" are my favorites of the bunch. I dare you to see Grady point his rifle off-camera at Lamont thrice in the episode, or watch Aunt Esther infiltrate Lamont's date and not enjoy yourself. This show was a successful meld of "Steptoe and Son" and the West Coast comedy circuit, with Leroy Daniels, Slappy White et al. joining Redd Foxx and LaWanda Page in all the fun. -- Submitted By: (joeygatorman) on January 14, 2010, 6:15 pm

Ernie Kovacks Show, The - TV Shows
The man was WAY ahead of his time. Not only was he a great television comedy innovator - his stuff is STILL funny. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on January 14, 2010, 5:59 pm

House of the Dead - Movie Series
This mess of a movie series is NOTHING like the games I knew and loved. Story and game characters are thrown out for bad teen plot and awful characters. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on January 14, 2010, 5:19 pm

Jay Leno - Celebrities
TMZ has reported that Jay has officially stolen The Tonight Show from Conan. Anybody going to believe Jay's "nice guy" act now? -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 14, 2010, 4:44 pm

Seth McFarlane - Celebrities
Don't believe he entered a pact with Satan yet? Seth is working on a FOURTH show for FOX. http://ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=9151 -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 14, 2010, 3:12 pm

Now and Again - TV Shows
This was a GREAT show that was canceled way too soon. Good action, interesting and poignant. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on January 14, 2010, 1:24 pm

Star Trek: Enterprise - TV Shows
I'm a long time Star Trek fan dating back to the 70's (my Dad turned me on to Star Trek) and I actually liked Star Trek: Enterprise. However, I do believe it could have been written more carefully and better (particularly in the first 3 seasons). My biggest pet peeve with the show was it's continuous reliance on multi-episode story arcs. Hard to win new fans, when you practically have to see the show from the beginning of the season (or worse the previous season) to know whats going on. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 14, 2010, 11:49 am

Love Boat - TV Shows
I think the worst moment of this show was the episode where they had a bunch of old Broadway stars guesting as passengers and, yeeeees, there were musical numbers. Then suddenly, Gopher started singing some romantic song to one of the guests- and I freaking left the room. I never watched another episode. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 14, 2010, 11:42 am

Walker, Texas Ranger - TV Shows
Well, sometimes they were in Fort Worth too. My wife used to watch this show every week and I'd sit next to her and (as previously suggested) MST3K it at every opportunity. She was never amused. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 14, 2010, 10:53 am

Get a Life - TV Shows
Truly one of the funniest shows ever. It turned the idea of the warm and fuzzy family sitcom totally on its head. I completely agree that the decision to move Chris out of his parents house and into Brian Doyle Murray's character's garage was not quite the best move, but the show was still funny regardless (in fact, in the moving episode, as I recall, Chris wanted to move back in with his folks but he couldn't because his mom & dad had filled his room with cement. Classic!!). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 14, 2010, 10:39 am

Star Blazers - TV Shows
Yeah. It was pretty much over for me when Capt. Avatar, Derek and the gang got the "Cosmo DNA" (or whatever it was called) and saved the Earth. I tried to watch the Comet Empire episodes, but just couldn't get into it. That Desslock was a cool villain though! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 14, 2010, 10:17 am

Ropers, The - TV Shows
The characters were a mildly amusing side gag on Three's Company (even though it was always the same shtick with them every week), but even as a kid, I knew these characters were not strong enough to carry their own show. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 14, 2010, 10:09 am

Addams Family, The - TV Shows
Well ahead of its' time. I watched this show when I was a kid (in the 60's) - it has never lost its' humor value. Simply, the best. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on January 14, 2010, 6:20 am

Tonight Show, The - TV Shows
Agreed. I would love to know how Leno did what he did to get the job to begin with. I would love it within a year or two, the Tonight Show dies off due to Leno's greed and such. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 14, 2010, 1:20 am

Scary Movie - Movie Series
I think the 1st SM was 10/10, the 2nd SM was 8/10, the 3rd SM was 6/10 and the 4th SM was 3/10. It just declined after the awesome 1st movie. They took away the Wayans Bros. (and other actors/actresses that made the 1st 2 movies good) and added some random ppl and made it less funny. -- Submitted By: (LauDor08) on January 13, 2010, 11:38 pm

Tonight Show, The - TV Shows
Jay Leno is a disgrace- he sold out Carson, Letterman, and now Conan O'Brien. How this talentless fish loving hack has wormed his humourless way around NBC is amazing. Pass some slaw and vinegar to this show, it's done- go back to Ripping off Stern Leno! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 13, 2010, 6:40 pm

George and Junior - TV Shows
This had no time to bone. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on January 13, 2010, 5:59 pm

Robocop - Movie Series
The sad thing with 2 is you change a few things around with the storyline (like making the old man who ran the company go senile instead of all of a sudden being evil, as one big example), and it would of been a way better movie. Hopefully, if they do make this new Robocop like I have been hearing, they do a much better job with it if they plan on making 2 or more Robocop movies -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 13, 2010, 5:29 pm

Queer Eye For The Straight Guy - TV Shows
This show is completely bogus and overrated. Many times I wondered if these guys really were homosexual 'cause in several episodes they really seemed to be enjoying looking at women and I don't recall them ever checking out the guys they were helping. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on January 13, 2010, 5:23 pm

World Series of Poker, The - Random Topics
Now granted, I like playing poker from time to time, but the popularity of it, and the way poker has turned into what it is now. It's almost like some Beer League skater, or some Work Place Baseball player all of a sudden getting a NHL or MLB contract just because they, the player, thinks they can be good. Yeah, you do have one of these types that are actually good, and comes up with a big win, but its surge in popularity, and all these people who think they could play boned it. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 13, 2010, 4:59 pm

Shrek - Movie Series
exactly if their is a fifth i am pickiting the studio -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on January 13, 2010, 4:38 pm

Political Correctness - Random Topics
\"The purpose of Newspeak was not only to provide a medium of expression for the world-view and mental habits proper to the devotees of Ingsoc, but to make all other modes of thought impossible.\" - 1984 (Nineteen Eighty-Four) -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on January 13, 2010, 6:47 am

Conan O'Brien - Celebrities
I think saying Conan got screwed over is an understatement. If he stays on NBC, ok, I will applaud him for his loyalty, but the way NBC just treated Conan with the whole Leno deal, he has every right to walk. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 12, 2010, 7:10 pm

Recently Channel 4 did the 20 Greatest TV Shows of the Noughties... and The Simpsons was in the top ten, and yet the various Z-list celebrities and talking heads kept saying how the quality has declined but the better earlier stuff ensures its place on the list. The funny thing is The Simpsons seem to be keeping a tight reign on their copyrights (hence episodes deleted from youtube), and it might not have helped that the interviews were pretty negative about the show, but they didn't seem to be allowed to use any actual footage to demonstrate either points about the quality of the golden age, or the current creative slump. All they could show was clips from the Bartman music video. -- Submitted By: (Tanlee) on January 12, 2010, 5:20 pm

Conan O'Brien - Celebrities
Conan's going to walk. Good for him. NBC really screwed him over. It's going to be the shortest Tonight Show tenure ever. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 12, 2010, 4:16 pm

Jay Leno Show, The - TV Shows
It's official now. Leno is going to 11.30. They are negotiating with Conan and Jimmy right now. I wouldn't blame Conan for leaving to FOX. They said they would be happy to get him on board. The man just got a new set and moved! -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on January 11, 2010, 5:17 am

Well I think its just popular enough, and still enough of a money maker that it gives FOX that good enough excuse to keep it on. Any other show, like King of the Hill, and its already taken off. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 11, 2010, 4:08 am

Led Zeppelin - Music Groups
I voted NEVER! even though John's death put a damper on the project. Is there some twitter troll pushing the wrong button? -- Submitted By: (GJ) on January 10, 2010, 9:11 pm

Yahoo! - Websites
Yahoo was an important site my family and I visited for searching back in the 90s, but when the page became cluttered with embarassing news reports and useless features, combined with my love for all things Google, I've thrown in the towel for Yahoo! -- Submitted By: (SVN) on January 10, 2010, 8:52 pm

Thank you for creating this website! I like laughing at peoples' rants about TV shows and more! It's too bad "The Scottish Site" went away, and that guilty website still hasn't done anything after a whole year! (And my favorite page? "Live Action Network" [Cartoon Network], of course! "Nick" was the old site; LAN [CN] is this one!) -- Submitted By: (SVN) on January 10, 2010, 8:49 pm

I just finished watching the Simpsons 20th anniversary special. I only caught the last half hour but almost all of the highlights they showed were from the golden years between 1992 and 1997. Interesting that was what they chose to show. Makes you wonder who is keeping it on. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on January 10, 2010, 8:46 pm

Patrick Stewart - Celebrities
I caught a sample of his one-man show. Imagine him doing an entire play all by himself, all the characters, and you only see the story and not the gymnastics. More skill than all the casts of all the amateur productions I've had to sit through, and even a Shakespearean accent that doesn't sound phony. -- Submitted By: (GJ) on January 10, 2010, 8:44 pm

Zac Efron - Celebrities
he probably is i hope i never see him in another movie -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on January 10, 2010, 6:58 pm

Twilight - Movie Series
lol i stopped taking it seriously at the "shining in the sun part" i mean WTF??? -- Submitted By: (NanaOsakifan200) on January 10, 2010, 6:54 pm

Super Mario Bros. - Random Topics
Marcus, I would assume that Super Mario World is part of the series. I think since then it has been hard to tell what is part of the series since there is so much change to it. That is why I think the franchise should just be retired. As far as the pipe to Democrat's faces, I can forgive that. You are entitled to your opinion as am I. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on January 10, 2010, 5:52 pm

Global warming - Random Topics
Swanpride, you are free to discard all of your modern possessions and live off the land, this would help ease the burden the rest of us evil modern people are having on your global warming beliefs. And again, I say beliefs because since it has been exposed that many of this studies are falsified and contrary evidence has been squashed, or hidden that global warming caused by man is a theory just like any other, now with the stink of controversy wafting it's slaw and vinegar smell over the whole thing! WHen the ice age hits us, we can share an igloo together! Cheers! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on January 10, 2010, 2:17 pm

Hills, The - TV Shows
It's not reality TV it's scripted. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on January 10, 2010, 1:12 pm

Jersey Shore - TV Shows
No this is another dark side. I haven't seen one episode but only some promos and interviews with the cast. Maybe I am just being hopeful but I think (some) of the cast are dumbing themselves down to get on TV. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on January 10, 2010, 1:06 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
When I got on the site minutes ago, the count for "Never Boned" was up to 1410. Now, it's up to 1413. Cease and decist or I'll completely destroy your computer and scream in your ear: If you're not mentally ill, Bruce Springsteen is Jewish!!!!" -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on January 10, 2010, 12:30 pm

Hillary Clinton - Celebrities
If those who voted "Never Boned" aren't a bunch of assholes, Luther Vandross was a British singer!!!! Hillary Clinton is EVIL!! -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on January 10, 2010, 12:08 pm

Video Games - Random Topics
Not only is it true that video games boned the fish, but it's quite obvious. By voting that it didn't bone the fish, you're an idiot or ignorant person who THINKS he's entitled to his opinion. But I say your opinion is WRONG. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on January 10, 2010, 11:53 am

Red Lobster - Random Topics
Their seafood is not fresh and tastes TERRIBLE! I wouldn't recommend this place. Rather, I would recommend Legal Sea Foods (chain) or The Barking Crab (located in Boston and Newport, Rhode Island). -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on January 10, 2010, 11:49 am

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
What good is he?!?!?! If you vote "Never Boned" and don't post a comment explaining why, you are a severely mentally retarded person. Don't you know Barack Obama is evil????!!!! -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on January 10, 2010, 11:35 am

Super Mario Bros. - Random Topics
MCS, Super Mario Land takes place after Super Mario Bros. So does that make Super Mario Land part of the series? Also, please forgive me for my "lead pipe to Democrats" facet. I also posted it partially out of anger, and I now regret it. -- Submitted By: (Marcus) on January 10, 2010, 11:13 am

Dallas Cowboys - Random Topics
Reason #5 can kiss itself goodbye. "Haven't won a playoff game since.....2010!!" THE STREAK IS SNAPPED! Go Cowboys!!!!!!!! -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on January 10, 2010, 9:55 am

ShamWow - Random Topics
I'm not, MCS. They leave me saying WOW every time. :-P -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on January 10, 2010, 9:53 am

My Big Fat Greek Life - TV Shows
I could only think of one movie (and maybe there might be one or two others that I cant think of at the moment) that was actually successful as a television show, that being M*A*S*H. Why so many people think a movie could equal a good television series more times than not, I dont know. Guess some execs gotta whore out the product and squeeze every last penny out of it. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 10, 2010, 9:10 am

Thanksgiving - Random Topics
What MCS said. If it wasnt for Football and Black Friday, Thanksgiving would be nothing more than a blip on the holiday radar. I just wish some people could enjoy Thanksgiving first before even thinking about Christmas. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 10, 2010, 9:06 am

Jay Leno Show, The - TV Shows
And if that ends up happening, I would not blame Conan O'Brien if he wanted to go to Fox, which I have heard about. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 10, 2010, 9:03 am

Global warming - Random Topics
Again, I am aware that those changes can happen and have happend in the past, but not this extreme (at least not since the ice age). The melting polcaps are a problem, and that they are melting is a sad fact. And that is only one aspect of the problems the clima change brings. In california, the time for fires begins one day earlier and ends one day later every year. In Asia there are one flood after another. In africa they fight the droughts. In Germany there are suddenly more and more storms (which is not normal for this part of europe). And at places where nobody is prepared for something like that is suddenly gets really cold. Just because you are not affected (yet) does not mean that is doesn't exist. Yes, the weather was allways unpredictable, and we will never be able to change this. But that is no reason to blissfully destroy our enviroment. No money can pay for the air I have to breath. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on January 10, 2010, 7:21 am

My Big Fat Greek Life - TV Shows
That "Big Fat Greek" obsession got so annoying. Does anyone else hate it when movie titles or parts of them become annoying catch phrases? Think of things like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Titanic. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on January 9, 2010, 7:39 pm