Open Season - Movie Series
I'd give that a pass, as its a kids movie, but the rest of it in general... what garbage -_- -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 21, 2010, 10:53 pm

Everybody loves Raymond - TV Shows
If I saw anyone rip up Super Bowl tickets, it should be completely legal for anyone to beat the person to a bloody pulp, and then some. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 21, 2010, 10:52 pm

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
Oh yay! That one sounds like Y2K all over again. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 21, 2010, 10:48 pm

Magic: the Gathering TCG - Random Topics
My brother and his friend were into this game at one time, so I figured I would give it a try. Ugh, never cared for it since! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 21, 2010, 10:46 pm

Bowl Championship Series (BCS) - Random Topics
I think that is something a BCS hater is just throwing out there (though some voters do stupidly go by past performance/history in their votes. Why else is Notre Dame so overrated at the start of every season?). The system, even with that not being true, as it is, is a joke. The only reason this, and the bowls are still around is because bowls like the Orange, Rose, etc. want to make their money, and fear becoming irrelevant if a playoff was created (and look at the Basketball tourney. If you think that is huge, imagine a NCAA Football tourney!). The BCS for rankings I would keep around for seeding for such a tourney, but the BCS only works if your two best teams have the fewest losses. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 21, 2010, 10:42 pm

Bowl Championship Series (BCS) - Random Topics
I remember reading somewhere that part of the criteria for determining a team's ranking is how well that team has performed throughout that team's existence. Maybe that's why USC or Oklahoma could lose FOUR TIMES in one season and still be ranked. Past success should have absolutely nothing to do with a team's CURRENT ranking. The only time the past should be considered is when the BCS committee is evaluating a team's improvements or declination from the previous season. I find it ridiculous that USC's national championship from 2004 should have ANY bearing on their CURRENT ranking. On another note, there is definitely an unfair balance in the current BCS system. If a powerhouse like Florida, Alabama, or Texas were to lose a game, they would probably still be in contention for a BCS bowl AND a national championship berth. Hell, an LSU team who had lost TWICE in the 2007 regular season still competed in-and won-the national championship game. However, if a mid-major like Boise State were to lose just ONE game, not only would their shot at ANY BCS game be gone, they would also likely be dropped from the Top 25, no matter how high they were ranked before the loss. This difference in margin of error just isn't right. -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on March 21, 2010, 1:02 pm

TIME Magazine - Random Topics
You have a good point, MCS, who can predict when a person goes bad? However, some Men of the Year were chosen after they went bad. Osama Bin Laden was nominated...post 9/11. Luckily, they wised up, and chose not to give him that honor. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 21, 2010, 9:56 am

Taco Bell - Random Topics
LOL! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 21, 2010, 9:55 am

Genesis - Music Groups
It takes a strong taste for music to be able to appreciate both eras of this rock group. The Gabriel-era Genesis produced their best material on the albums Nursery Cryme and Foxtrot. And yes, it's true that Collins favored a more mainstream direction, but I think the album Invisible Touch is one of the best albums of the 1980's and I'm not going to dismiss it simply because of what Genesis became. But the thing is, it was because of them originally being a prog rock group that Gabriel and Collins found themselves having growing creative differences and ultimately Collins would turn the band against Gabriel who was forced to leave. And when you consider what became of Peter Gabriel as a solo artist, even he was going into a more mainstream direction himself and largely it was because the times were changing. I see the same thing out of people who talk about the Beatles, there's a division between those who liked the mid-decade moptops but not the long-haired hippies they later became, but it was the same thing, times were changing. So even if Gabriel remained with Genesis they may not have sounded too much different. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on March 21, 2010, 8:48 am

Mad Magazine - Random Topics
I agree. Mad Magazine is something you outgrow. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 20, 2010, 10:09 pm

Magic: the Gathering TCG - Random Topics
Lame! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 20, 2010, 10:08 pm

Calvin and Hobbes - Random Topics
Chubby Rain, I sure hope that trend died. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 20, 2010, 9:56 pm

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
It's just another Y2K thing. Ride it out like we did the first time. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 20, 2010, 9:54 pm

Taco Bell - Random Topics
Shanequia, I think your dog or cat would be OK, just don't let you hamster or gerbil near there. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 20, 2010, 9:50 pm

TBS (TV channel) - Random Topics
This channel is one of the few which has gotten better. They actually show sitcoms. It's like a little window into the past. The movies they show are usually pretty good as well! -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 20, 2010, 9:49 pm

TIME Magazine - Random Topics
OK people, the Man of the Year choices were made when they thought these were good people. Hindsight is 20-20. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 20, 2010, 9:48 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
As far as the saying of Happy Holidays, GET OVER IT! There are several holidays that occur around Christmas. Happy Holidays can imply the whole holiday season which would also include New Years. And for the record I do celebrate Christmas so no, I am not trying to be "PC." -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 20, 2010, 9:46 pm

Miss Congeniality - Movie Series
Aww, I wanna vote for the sequel, but not because of the absence of Bratt. I wasn't crazy about his character in the first movie, so I didn't miss him in the second. The second just had a so-so plot, the classic friction between the main character and the new sidekick and an entirely-too-predictable ending. -- Submitted By: (ReginaPhalange) on March 20, 2010, 6:17 pm

Blair Witch Project, The - Movie Series
Blair Witch 2 was like Nightmare on Elm Street 2 and Halloween 3: never shoulda happened. -- Submitted By: (ReginaPhalange) on March 20, 2010, 6:11 pm

Go-Go's, The - Music Groups
Never boned, IMO. The Go-go's were among the first "all-girl" bands and one of the few to enjoy any success in the U.S. They've gone through the same ups and downs that any other band has (male or female) and helped pave the way for bands like The Bangles and Vixen; who knows, maybe even The Dixie Chicks (whether you like 'em or not :) ). And were it not for the Go-Go's we might never have learned that Heaven is a Place on Earth. ;) -- Submitted By: (ReginaPhalange) on March 20, 2010, 6:04 pm

Kiss - Music Groups
Bah. When did Kiss not bone? I've always reffered to them as merchandising whores. Then there's Gene. I remember reading an article that claimed that he doesn't (or didn't at the time, anyway) believe women could play instruments and had treated a female aspiring bass player like dirt. Paul Stanley gives me the creeps; there's something so feminine about his look at the same time that he's trying to be macho sexy. *shudders* Plus they abused my name in a song. I've got nothing good to say. -- Submitted By: (ReginaPhalange) on March 20, 2010, 5:52 pm

Garth Brooks - Music Groups
I kinda liked Garth for a while, despite the fact that I don't like country music. Then he cheated on his wife. Then he did it again. I can't stand the sound of his music anymore. -- Submitted By: (ReginaPhalange) on March 20, 2010, 5:47 pm

Everybody loves Raymond - TV Shows
it btf when raymond rips up super bowl tickets and if I were his friend I whould kick his butt for rip super bowl tickets that whould be a man card revoke -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on March 20, 2010, 4:53 pm

Bagpipes - Random Topics
There are bagpipes from all around the world, not just Scotland: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bagpipes -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 20, 2010, 12:25 pm

Pirates - Random Topics
Probably because pirates are a part of pop culture. Plus, the truth about about them (they're maritime terrorists, not the fun-loving seafarers depicted in works of fiction) can come out this way. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 20, 2010, 12:23 pm

Open Season - Movie Series
The deer points to his antlers: one is short, one is long, and says, "I'm a doe, I'm a buck, I'm a duck!" It's definitely one of the worst jokes I've ever heard. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 20, 2010, 11:52 am

Chipmunk Adventure, The (Animated film) - Movie Series
To anyone who wants to watch the live action chipmunk movies...skip them! Watch this instead! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 20, 2010, 11:45 am

Beethoven - Movie Series
The first sequel was mostly recycled jokes and plots from the first movie. The other sequels? Pointless. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 20, 2010, 11:40 am

Humane Society of the United States, The (HSUS) - Random Topics
It seems they really are an animal rights group just like Peta. Luckily, where I live, the only HSUS ads are ones encouraging people to adopt pets from shelters. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 20, 2010, 11:21 am

101 Dalmatians: The Series - TV Shows
Most movie-to-cartoon series (especially Disney ones) end up sucking. This cartoon was no exception, and was unique in that it was based on the live-action movie based on the classic Disney movie, rather than being based on the classic animated film. But I have one nice thing to say about it: I've seen worse. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 20, 2010, 10:49 am

Lindsay Lohan - Celebrities
miss lohan is now a Z-level celeb she is now trying to sue e-trade over there super bowl ad -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on March 20, 2010, 10:48 am

Malcolm in the Middle - TV Shows
the mother on malicom in the middle was a bitch/nagger she always yells at every little thing -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on March 20, 2010, 10:42 am

Christmas - Random Topics
I must've accidentally hit the enter button before I finished my post. It should have read: "South Park hit the issue right on the mark. They always do with most issues they cover." -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 20, 2010, 10:35 am

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
PYLrulz, I think this might be the next "doomsday fad" you were talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem -- Submitted By: (ScottyB) on March 20, 2010, 10:16 am

Til Death - TV Shows
This show was never that good occasionally they have good moments, but its just mostly bad. The only thing that Til Death has going for it is Joely Fishers hooters. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on March 19, 2010, 7:34 pm

Law and Order - TV Shows
This show is too political and preachy to the left. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on March 19, 2010, 7:31 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
South Park hit the issue right on the mark. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 19, 2010, 1:25 pm

Exedrin - Random Topics
Luckily having never suffered a migraine myself, I still know how debilitating it can be. I too hate the ads because they treat the sufferers like they're being selfish for coming down with the illness. And Stephanie, wishing upon them 2-3 days of migraines? That's too lenient. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 19, 2010, 10:40 am

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
Probably just like Y2K. They will come up with some bullcrap on "oh, this or that happened", but it will be nothing more than uneasy silence from the nuts, and everyone moves on with their lives, until the next doomsday fad comes along. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 19, 2010, 4:26 am

M.A.S.K. - TV Shows
Damn I miss 80's cartoons!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 18, 2010, 8:28 pm

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
I wonder what they will come up with when 'the thing' doesn't happen. What will be the explanation? Unlike Global warming this thing has a date... -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 18, 2010, 10:28 am

Exedrin - Random Topics
I agree that is NOT okay. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 18, 2010, 10:25 am

FlashForward - TV Shows
It's back on today please let it be good. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 18, 2010, 10:03 am

Office, The - TV Shows
The Megadesk episode was pretty good. I hope the baby doesn't ruin the show. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 18, 2010, 10:01 am

Christmas - Random Topics
I remember South Park had an episode about people getting offended by Christmas they hit the nail on that one. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 18, 2010, 9:57 am

Exedrin - Random Topics
I hope the assholes who came up with the slogan "Don't Let Your Migraine Become Someone Else's Migraine" get a migraine that lasts for 2-3 days where they can't go to work because the pain is so excruciating that they are vomiting repeatedly, seeing spots and have to get in a dark room with no light or noise. Then, when their employer yells at them for not being able to come to work, then maybe they will understand just how offensive that damn commercial is. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on March 18, 2010, 9:09 am

Christmas - Random Topics
Robert, im cool with, for instance, stores saying Happy Holidays, since Christmas is packed in with tons of other holidays that fall around that time, its just the idiots out there who see that, and think a store is being "PC" -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 17, 2010, 8:36 pm

Calvin and Hobbes - Random Topics
Blame rednecks for that. Seemed like an awful lot were of Calvin sporting whatever the person's favorite car brand (Chevy or Ford), or driver's number (2, 3, 24, etc.) taking a leak on its rival. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 17, 2010, 8:34 pm

Calvin and Hobbes - Random Topics
I have the book "Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons". He always made such weird snowmen. I always wished his parents were more supportive of his creativity rather than being grossed out by weird snowmen. On another note, if the peeing sticker fad has died off, GOOD RIDDANCE. Please, drive a wooden stake through its heart so it doesn't come back to life. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 17, 2010, 7:13 pm

ACRU (American Civil Rights Union) - Random Topics
Finally, a civil rights group to counter the ACLU! Oddly, the ACRU's Wikipedia entry says it's "arguably a "conservative" civil liberties advocacy group", while its entry for the ACLU says nothing about it being "arguably liberal". Instead, it has the line "Conservatives and Republicans have frequently criticized the ACLU." (Oops! Looks like Wikipedia forgot to acknowledge that Independents, Democrats, and Liberals have also criticized the ACLU. I'd add it, but the deletionists certainly wouldn't like that.) Wikipedia also says nothing about their liberal stance. See for yourself: go to Wikipedia's ACLU page. While there, move your cursor to the top of the window, click EDIT, and drag down to FIND (on this page). Enter the word, "liberal" and click the find button. You'll only find the word once, but it's not in a sentence describing the ACLU...it's from a quote about Dukakis. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 17, 2010, 6:34 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
I think the reason people have a beef with people saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" is NOT because the majority of Christians are offended by other religious holidays, but rather because Happy Holidays is used as censorship to protect the ears of those who are offended by other people's religions. Now THAT is intolerance. If you're a Jew, I don't get offended if you wish someone within my earshot (or me) a "Happy Hannukah", and if you celebrate Kwanzaa I don't hit the roof upon hearing the words "Happy Kwanzaa" exit your lips. However, if the greeting "Happy Holidays" is being used as a one size fits all, inclusive greeting for all the winter holidays, there's nothing wrong with that. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 17, 2010, 6:14 pm

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
I meant over 5000 years. Durr. -- Submitted By: (Lillith) on March 17, 2010, 2:29 pm

Christmas - Random Topics
Christmas in private will never bone as long as there are people who understand the real meaning of it...I celebrate it every year with a lot of joy, mostly ignoring all the people getting stressed around me. Actually, stressed people are the only thing at all which can stress me around christmas, are stressed people...but Christmas in public is another matter altogether. I remember a time, where it was normal to wait until after St. Martin (a German Holliday which gets celebrated around the 11.11) before breaking out in Christmas cheer. Considering that the Germans have to begun to celebrate Halloween (for whatever reason...I think, they watched to many american TV-Shows) and that Christmas begins earlier and earlier each year, last year I had the riddiculus situation that there was an aisel for Halloween beside one for Christmas beside one for St. Martin in the big shops...each decoratet according to the season. -- Submitted By: (Swanpride) on March 17, 2010, 12:43 pm

Red Lobster - Random Topics
While I don't mean to insult you Marcus. But not all of us live on the eastern seaboard, so we don't have access to fresh seafood. So for many people this is the closest to seafood that they will ever get. It's not the best but if your 12 hours from the sea then you take it where you can get it. -- Submitted By: (CobraCommander1) on March 17, 2010, 12:31 pm

Humane Society of the United States, The (HSUS) - Random Topics
If you thought that was bad in Indiana we are starting to get commercials and in addition to showing dogs, cats and other such pets, they then go on a tirade about Slaughter houses and how we can stop such EVIL acts. I refuse to send them my money it will go to my local shelter thank you. -- Submitted By: (CobraCommander1) on March 17, 2010, 11:59 am

Christmas - Random Topics
Christmas itself still rocks, **in spite** of overcommercialization, "shopping season" starting at the first of November, and the political correctness BS with people getting a case of knotty knickers over "Merry Christmas" vs. "Happy Holidays." My personal take is that neither one is offenseive; they're both OK. If "Merry Christmas" offends you, too bad. But similarly, "Happy Holidays" is a classic Christmas tune, and I've never heard about anyone getting offended when Irving Berlin wrote it or Bing Crosby performed it. People who are firmly planted on either side of *that* fence need to untwist their panties, reach across to the other side, and shake hands. P.S.: Lilith and PYL, I like your style. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on March 17, 2010, 6:58 am

Christmas - Random Topics
Then when you say "Happy Holidays" you offend the people you didn't offend with a "Merry Christmas". Some people should just get the f*ck over it, and treat Christmas like it's supposed to be, a time to be with loved ones, being happy, and exchanging gifts, no matter what your belief. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 17, 2010, 4:13 am

People of Walmart - Websites
Agreed. Yeah, there are a few pictures on there that are worthy of laughing at, but there are tons more where for the most part, its just cruel bullcrap. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 17, 2010, 4:12 am

Christmas - Random Topics
I am surprised nobody commented on not being able to Merry Christmas. I am agnostic and I couldn't care less weither someone says Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays and whenever I see a Santa display or Nativity scene displayed at a church I don't think the "dam Christians are trying to force their views on me. I can't believe that there are people who actually offended by Merry Christmas. Many Non-Christians celebrate Christmas and aren't bothered by Merry Christmas. -- Submitted By: (Lillith) on March 17, 2010, 2:22 am

People of Walmart - Websites
This site was created by self-hating douchebags who are so insecure with themselves that have to post other people's flaws, clothing styles, etc to get an ounce of self-esteem. -- Submitted By: (Lillith) on March 17, 2010, 1:04 am

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
What I think happened is that after writing 2000 years worth of dates in to stone they got carpal tunnel and was like ah fuck it's far enough. -- Submitted By: (Lillith) on March 17, 2010, 12:10 am

Office, The - TV Shows
Hillary Swank is hot? Worst. Episode. Ever. -- Submitted By: (KFord) on March 16, 2010, 8:06 pm

Al Gore - Celebrities
I stumbled across this. 35 Inconvenient Truths: http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/monckton/goreerrors.html -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 16, 2010, 7:19 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
Listen to Josh Groban's I am a gangster. It hit the nail on the head what rap music sounds like. -- Submitted By: (Lillith) on March 16, 2010, 7:10 pm

Captain Planet and the Planeteers - TV Shows
Superman being allergic to crime? LOL! :D -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 16, 2010, 6:54 pm

Happy 1st Birthday BTF! -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on March 16, 2010, 5:45 pm

North Korea - Random Topics
I am guessing it was Kim Jong Il who voted still rocks. -- Submitted By: (Lillith) on March 16, 2010, 5:43 pm

Charlie's Angels (movie series) - Movie Series
It's just like most remakes or such nowadays. Just in it to make money off the name, rather than actually try. I could guarantee you if they actually try, they would make an absolute killing, with a good movie, and a name people like, but sadly, some do not see it that way. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 16, 2010, 3:55 pm

Captain N: The Game Master - TV Shows
I REALLY think they could remake this series... most of the people who played the NES games are adults now with fond memories of the NES and the original series of Captain N. They could remake it to be a lot darker, more mature, and insert lots of more hilarious jokes. "Nigga stole my bike" and "Its dangerous to go alone! Take this....... old man with you! :(" 4chan type jokes would be hilarious to see in a new remake of the series. -- Submitted By: (KaseyAkira) on March 16, 2010, 3:22 pm

Captain Planet and the Planeteers - TV Shows
Gea's power (sorry if I'm not spelling these right) of water only worked if they were NEAR water. I mean Linka can summon hurricanes and gale force winds at will, and Quami can move mountains... Wheeler's stuck with that useless lazer beam, Gea has to be near an ocean, and Ma Tee gets a goddam Care Bear Stare as his power. And Gaea, the spirit of the earth, has powers just as weak as Ma Tee's. She was being attacked once by some guy (cant remember) and what does she do? Raise her hands and release untold apocalyptic destruction that you would expect coming from THE SPIRIT OF THE GODDAM EARTH??? Nope. She summons a gang of chimps to come to her rescue by attacking the bad guy. Ugh... and her solution, Captain Planet, is allergic to all the things he's supposed to stop. Its like superman being allergic to crime. They need to remake this series with a few MAJOR adjustments. -- Submitted By: (KaseyAkira) on March 16, 2010, 3:02 pm

Captain Planet and the Planeteers - TV Shows
The powers are terribly unbalanced. Everyone's bagging on Ma'Tee's power of heart being useless, but Wheeler's power was just as useless. Come on, when did FIRE ever help them? If they were trapped in a cage, the locks were fire proof. If a wall of ice trapped them in a cave, the ice had pollution in it and his ring wouldn't work. If they needed to burn a hole through a wall, there was gas in the air and his fire might set it off. If they were in a forest, his ring might burn the forest down... dear god WHEN IS WHEELER GOOD FOR ANYTHING except acting overly stereotypically American??? I mean a ray of concentrated heat in the form of a lazer might even be good for shooting down a bad guy's plane or something but that would be too violent and we cant show that either. The only time Wheeler ever did anything good was in the opening credits... when he managed to melt a road way and made someone's car fall into the liquid tar. -- Submitted By: (KaseyAkira) on March 16, 2010, 2:56 pm

Richie Rich (1980 series) - TV Shows
For me it jumped when Richie had that uncle or cousin or whatever that was absolutely terrified of EVERYTHING - including his own shadow! So Richie has professor Keen Bean come up with a patented 'shadow eraser',that would remove his uncle's shadow anytime it came up so he wont get scared. I was 10 when I saw this and remember thinking "Um... you're the richest kid in the world... cant you afford to give your uncle THERAPY or something???" I mean really, today he'd probably be put on Zoloft or something. Why not hire a psychologist to help your uncle deal with these fears? Or do you just like fucking with him cuz you know he's got some sort of extreme anxiety disorder? You can tell him all kinds of shit, he'll believe it, then you can charge him to come up with some fancy invention to get rid of it. Sick sadistic kid. -- Submitted By: (KaseyAkira) on March 16, 2010, 2:43 pm

World Series of Poker, The - Random Topics
I can't believe people watch this crap. What's next televised monopoly. -- Submitted By: (Lillith) on March 16, 2010, 12:53 am

Rocky - Movie Series
Call me crazy but the last of the series, Rocky Balboa, blew away the previous five. But I'd be willing to admit that my assessment likely has something to do with my initial expectations of it, which were basically zero. Suppose I could go back and watch the original Rocky, then reassess. Anyway, I love the "Reverse Boned" reason! -- Submitted By: (Nature_Boy) on March 15, 2010, 6:49 pm

Murder, She Wrote - TV Shows
Yeah I have to agree that the premise, while implausible, didn't really bone the show. I mean, a lot of people just said "I'm gonna suspend my disbelief and enjoy some good mystery TV". The show did start go go downhill when half the episodes were Jessica relating a story in which she appeared for maybe 5 minutes and other people were on screen most of the time. I mean, it's not like people were watching because they loved the inept nephew character and wanted to see a whole hour of him, you know? -- Submitted By: (doctor_awesome) on March 15, 2010, 7:42 am

Charlie's Angels (movie series) - Movie Series
Did they even try with these cruddy movies? They are god awful and a disgrace to the series they are supposedly based on. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 14, 2010, 9:09 pm

King Kong - Movie Series
The 70's version was awful! Political correctness and a man in a monkey suit. This movie is a through and through disgrace to anything King Kong! -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 14, 2010, 9:06 pm

All Dogs Go To Heaven - Movie Series
After the first movie the series just went right down the toilet. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 14, 2010, 8:53 pm

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2002) - TV Shows
Chubby Rain did part of a Pod Cast on the 2002 MOTU Series- check it out, Dean Stefan is also interviewed!! Episode 8 featuring Dean Stefan is now available to listen to and hope you all enjoy it! Click here to listen - http://popculturenetwork.com/article.php?story=20100314045947548 -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 14, 2010, 8:47 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
With all of the crap they have it should just be renamed Dickelodeon. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 14, 2010, 8:05 pm

101 Dalmatians: The Series - TV Shows
This piece of monkey pork is a disgrace to the Dalmations as well as to decent cartoons. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 14, 2010, 8:01 pm

George of the Jungle (2007 cartoon series) - TV Shows
This piece of crapola was based of the classical 60's version? To the garbage heap with this! -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 14, 2010, 8:00 pm

President of the United States - Random Topics
Well, now that the Obama and Bush reasons are gone, I think that the first reason is a good reason why this boned. You aren't generally hated when you're just a normal person, but when you become president, that's when the hate rolls in. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on March 14, 2010, 5:19 pm

When will The Simpsons end? -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on March 14, 2010, 4:53 pm

Uwe Boll - Celebrities
Custer's Revenge made into a movie? Oh, God. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 14, 2010, 12:35 pm

Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire - TV Shows
I agree. Could there be a spinoff named Who Wants to Divorce a Phony Multi-Millionaire coming soon? Let's hope not! -- Submitted By: (Robert) on March 14, 2010, 12:11 pm

Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire - TV Shows
What a bucket of chum! I can guarantee you every woman that was on that show was on there for one reason only, to become some millionaire's leech. What was even worse was it turned out the millionaire was a fraud. This show should of never seen the light of day. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 13, 2010, 11:14 pm

Flash Gordon (2007) - TV Shows
Check ou the message board for this clunker on IMDB.com- they wont let you criticize the show!!! Hilarious- look at all the deleted comments for poor ole' Faux Gordon!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 13, 2010, 5:56 pm

Jack in the Box (restaurant) - Random Topics
JLer2562, by your logic we should be pissed off at just about every company in the world. If you look at records from almost any company there are probably deaths, illnesses, or injuries caused in some way by at least one product. Yes, the deaths were a tragedy, but let's face it, these things do happen at times, we need to move on. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on March 13, 2010, 5:52 pm

Sean Penn - Celebrities
Sean Penn got owned by this reporter: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/03/reporter_clashes_with_hosts_at.html -- Submitted By: () on March 13, 2010, 3:45 pm

Critters - Movie Series
First movie was excellent. Second movie had it's moments but fell short. The third, while not as memorable as 1 it was better than 2. Part 4 was when it all went down the toilet. -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 13, 2010, 2:57 pm

The Simpsons jumped the shark in the season 9 episode "The Principal and the Pauper." Look it up, Matt Groening even called the episode a mistake. -- Submitted By: (JohnSmithNoSpaces) on March 13, 2010, 2:55 pm

Flash Gordon (2007) - TV Shows
I barely saw a few minutes of this worthless tripe and I almost vomited. Everything was just so wrong. Look what they did to Ming! -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 13, 2010, 2:15 pm

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - TV Shows
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? + time limit - Phone-A-Friend = Jeopardy! ripoff -- Submitted By: (BRB_TheFireball) on March 13, 2010, 8:27 am

Fame (1982 series) - TV Shows
"Fame" was one of the very first shows I remember watching as a young child. I loved the singing and dancing. It was a fun show to watch. I still love watching the show today in reruns and on DVD, at age 29. The quality of the show started to decline after executive producer William Blinn left the show at the end of Season 3 and Doris (Valerie Landsburg) left the show at the end of Season 4. But as far I was concerned, as long as Debbie Allen, Gene Anthony Ray (God rest his soul), and Carlo Imperato were still on the show, it would never bone the fish and deserved to continue on the air. So it was only appropriate that the final episode of Season 6, where Leroy (Ray) leaves the School of the Arts, was the final episode of "Fame". -- Submitted By: (BRB_TheFireball) on March 13, 2010, 8:16 am

Rocky - Movie Series
Jon, actually, that can be believable. Look at some of these boxers out there who were raking in the cash, and then afterwords have all these money troubles, even the ones that were marketable back in their day. The storyline in 5 though... ugh, thankfully, the 6th one more than redeemed the franchise -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on March 13, 2010, 5:55 am

Muppet Babies - TV Shows
Jeffrey Scott admitted inserting Scientology themes into this show. http://www.reocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/4173/scott.html -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 13, 2010, 1:08 am

Super Friends - TV Shows
There was an episode of SuperFriends called "Doomsday" in which Scientologist writer Jeffrey Scott snuck in an "Admiral Hubbard". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0776306/ -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 12, 2010, 10:58 pm

Histeria! - TV Shows
As a history major during the time this show came out and looked forward to it since I was a fan of Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain. I thought the Histeria! would have the humor put into history in the classic Warner Bros style. Boy, was I wrong. WB totally flopped this one. It was not funny and not very informative. The characters seemed forced to be zany for zaniness sake without any context. Someone who is a big animation fan and knows inside stuff told me that some new executive took over WB cartoons and created this abombination basically running kids WB into the ground. I don't remember the name of this person but this is the person you should blame for this. -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on March 12, 2010, 10:10 pm

Scooby-Doo (CGI/Live action films) - Movie Series
These movies are horrible abominations and a disgrace to cinema! -- Submitted By: (Acobjum) on March 12, 2010, 9:17 pm