Hootie and the Blowfish - Music Groups
Yes he did. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on January 10, 2011, 10:33 pm

Malcolm in the Middle - TV Shows
This keep me laughing from the beginning to the end. I like it when shows like this don't take itself so seriously, and it never fall for "A very special" epusodes. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:50 pm

Rick James - Music Groups
I'm Rick James, bitch! -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:41 pm

Noah Gray-Cabey - Celebrities
I didn't like him in "my wife and kids" for some reason, but I like better in Heroes. I think he better in dramanic role in the future if he's still acting. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:28 pm

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood - TV Shows
Thank God Mr. Rodgers never sold out like seasme street has and watered it down. I remembered the comments in the original website where it said that it used to have a primetime version but it's a little different, I want to know is it true or not? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:20 pm

Thomas and Friends - TV Shows
The last time I watch it was a very long time ago when Geogre Carlin was narrating, I didn't know they still show it or now but I saw it last year and it was like it's not even the same show anymore. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 9:01 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
FOX took off American Dad for this crap? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 10, 2011, 8:43 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
This is a new show that just came on. Horrible!!! This is the worst, bad animation, bad writing, what are they thinking. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 10, 2011, 6:37 pm

George Lopez - TV Shows
It was a great show, but it started getting annoying with Carmen's bloated angst, then Georges niece coming in from nowhere was a bad move. To stephanie, THANK YOU! Someone else agree's with me that the episode with the bathroom renovation was horrible. Bennie is a heartless bitch who blamed all her problems on her own son. How is it Georges fault she couldn't keep her legs closed? -- Submitted By: (Mr.Zimpy) on January 10, 2011, 5:05 pm

Hootie and the Blowfish - Music Groups
Didn't 'Hootie' go country? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 10, 2011, 4:49 pm

TaleSpin - TV Shows
How I miss the Disney Afternoon! Nothing better than coming home, grabbing a Coke from the fridge and some Oreos and watching some great cartoons. What I really loved were the theme songs. They all were great, but this one might be my favorite of them all. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 4:46 pm

Britney Spears - Music Groups
Playboy? With the internet she can have a DIY nude shot. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on January 10, 2011, 4:17 pm

Glee - TV Shows
Extremely overrated show that is a media darling because it's overly gay and promoting everything gay is the "in" thing to do right now. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 11:54 am

Lea Michele - Celebrities
Her pompous self-righteousness is aggravating. Glee is extremely overrated and a media darling because of it's overly gay nature. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 10, 2011, 11:52 am

Green Acres - TV Shows
I loved this show as a child (my parents never cared for it), but I only developed a true appreciation for this show when I revisited it as an adult (college student). To echo what others have said, this sitcom was way ahead of it's time. I loved how it, in so many ways, poked fun at itself and had this seeming self-awareness of itself being a television show (ie: last portion of opening credits are superimposed over a scene of Lisa and Oliver sleeping in their bedroom. As the last name fades out, Lisa wakes up, sits up in the bed and awakens Oliver to tell him that she had just had the strangest dream. Oliver inquires about it and she continues 'I just dreamt that the name was floating above our bed'). The writers were also very skilled at taking a gag at the beginning of the show and repeatedly blindside you with it for the remainder of the episode and never wear it out (ie: the Hotcakes bubbling the tune 'Auld Lang Syne'). One of these days, I will probably buy a DVD set of this show (assuming it's available). -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 10, 2011, 10:35 am

Britney Spears - Music Groups
How long before Britney decides it's time to pose for Playboy for her comeback tour? -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 10, 2011, 12:07 am

Wizard of Oz, The - Movie Series
Everybody needs to remember that the 1939 version of The Wizard of Oz is a remake of several silent movies. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 10:29 pm

Nutty Professor, The (1963 film) - Movie Series
The Nutty Professor isnt an original movie, its a remake of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 10:23 pm

Napoleon Dynamite - Movie Series
Napoleon Dynamite was a horrible movie. I dont know if a movie could be any more boring -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 10:21 pm

Ovaltine - Random Topics
The commercials is kinda dumb, I remember drinking this long time ago. It tastes kinda good. It always me of "Seinfeld" though with Banter saying at the end, "It's gold, Jerry, GOLD!" -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 10:17 pm

Halloween - Movie Series
I liked all the Halloween movies including Halloween 3 -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 10:15 pm

Magic: the Gathering TCG - Random Topics
I wondering if anybody stills play this game? -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 10:08 pm

Sarah Palin's Alaska - TV Shows
I liked Sara better when she was Peggy on King Of The Hill. -- Submitted By: (Understated) on January 9, 2011, 10:07 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
Nice Body -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:57 pm

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - Celebrities
They are billionares, you think that they eat more to gain a little weight. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:57 pm

Wendy's - Random Topics
The food is cold -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:50 pm

Sarah Michelle Gellar - Celebrities
I wonder what happen to her? I mean I don't see her much in movies anymore. It's like she disappeared on the face of earth. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:47 pm

DeviantArt - Websites
Perverts unite -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:45 pm

Hall and Oates - Music Groups
Seriously -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:43 pm

Exorcist, The - Movie Series
Sequels -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:38 pm

Lady Gaga - Music Groups
Not weird just mediocre gimmick - done before and better- -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:36 pm

Howard Stern - Celebrities
I may be alone here but I've never understood what all the fuss was about in the first place. I heard Howard on DC101 only because my brother thought he was great or something. He was annoying then and still is. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 9, 2011, 9:28 pm

Lea Michele - Celebrities
And to boot, she is a PETA freak -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on January 9, 2011, 8:29 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
I think it's some weird ego thing these people have. Instead of accepting they gave birth to an autistic child, they'd rather "blame" somebody else for their situation. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 9, 2011, 7:42 pm

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
Loved him. Have no idea how he was related to Uncle Scrooge McDuck, though. Never saw the pilot episode. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:39 pm

Army of Darkness - Movie Series
I agree; we don't need this entry, there is already an Evil Dead entry. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 9, 2011, 6:39 pm

TaleSpin - TV Shows
Should have gotten at least another season or two. It still had alot of heart left as best as I remember when it stopped airing new episodes, but I was young when it was at it's prime. I loved how the Jungle Book characters came to life living like humans, but still in the wild world of pirates and smuggling, cannons and airplanes. Awesome show IMO. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:38 pm

Charmed - TV Shows
Not one of the four Charmed girls could really act, so I just didn't believe it, since it was clear they didn't believe it. So mediocre for the Fantasy genre. Sad stain on television history. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:35 pm

South Park - TV Shows
So much has happened to change this cartoon over the years, but it still does what it did over a decade ago for me. It made me laugh at the current state of affairs. If you're really young, you might not even get the significance of the earlier season's, but you will probably still enjoy the new episodes. Yes, tons of controversy. That's what made so many people watch over the years. None of that controversy has killed the show. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:33 pm

Tales from the Crypt - TV Shows
I thought the Crypt Keeper was a woman when I was young. He/she was the creepiest thing I ever saw at bedtime when I was younger than 5. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:31 pm

Jason Statham - Celebrities
After Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, he became typecast as the typical British tough guy that Americans love to root for. This is the only film where he shines without being all up in your face about it. Snatch was alright, but still he was already getting egotistic. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:28 pm

National Lampoon's Family Vacation - Movie Series
Made me laugh many times and that's not an easy accomplishment. So, no bone. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:24 pm

Craigslist - Websites
When most ads are posted by companies in some sections, it's killed it's simple guy needing to sell a simple something feel. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:23 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
God knows how I miss the original site. This site will never reach everyone who was a member there and grow as fast as it did. I hope this one continues to uphold it's memory. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:21 pm

Velvet Revolver - Music Groups
This combination of powerhouse 90's rockers is one hell of a good band. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:19 pm

Hootie and the Blowfish - Music Groups
I just loved that broken mirror album they released. Every song was good on the entire thing. I don't they released anything else that I heard, but for the time, they were great and simple. -- Submitted By: (Shiddy_Smell) on January 9, 2011, 6:14 pm

Insanity pleas - Random Topics
I just want to say that we need to start locking up crazy people again... BEFORE they hurt people, not afterward. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 9, 2011, 6:08 pm

7th heaven - TV Shows
It boned day one, I only watch this when there is nothing on back then. It's too melodramaic, I mean the parents and his siblings overreacted when Matt smoking weed, they treated them like he killed somebody. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:41 am

Full House - TV Shows
I would say Day 1, but it wasn't half crappy until Michelle became the star of the show and it became fully crap. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:31 am

TaleSpin - TV Shows
One of the best cartoons of the '90s. TaleSpin rules! -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:22 am

Darkwing Duck - TV Shows
That is the show that defines the '90s of my childhood. Darkwing Duck rules! Too bad today cartoons is not even close to good, it's either too annoying, pointless, or just plain unfunny because of of the sake of being PC. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:18 am

Adventures from the Book of Virtues - TV Shows
I remember that show, it seems to be a decent show. It's lot better than today cartoons, that for sure. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:08 am

MUGEN - Random Topics
I love Mugen, you can have Marvel, Capcom, DC, Mortal Kombat, Nintendo, and even Dragonball Z all fight each other. But it's getting too much when people created broken or cheap characters that is impossible to beat. It's even more ridicous when there is too many of them and gotten to the point when 2 unbalance characters faces off and nobody wins. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 9:02 am

Lea Michele - Celebrities
She is one of those hollyweird types that she thinks that her shit doesn't stinks. She even snubbed that littie girl from "True Grit" who wanted an autograph for crying out loud.I understand that you don't have to sign every autograph, but you don't have your bodyguard talk for you. She could have talk for herself saying, "sorry, i'm running late" or whatever but took the coward's way out. Glee going to be yesterdays news anyways and her 15 minutes be over and back to a nobody. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 8:44 am

Prison Break - TV Shows
You hit right on the nail cfc2011, they should have ended it sailing to the sunset with his girlfriend on his arms on something like that. But they got greedy and instead make that crap called season 3. Now we got recycled plots, death of Sarah with a head in a box. After that I stopped watching, although I checked season 4 for a peek and I saw they brought back Sarah again, don't care how because season 4 going suck anyways. Thanks FOX for ruining another great show. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 8:27 am

Child's Play - Movie Series
Child's Play rules, especially the first two. I agree Bride and Seed became too campy but it's still better than most of today's horror movies. -- Submitted By: (SSM) on January 9, 2011, 8:02 am

Danny Bonaduce - Celebrities
What can you say about a celebrity who has nothing to hide. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:14 am

Roger Ebert - Celebrities
I met Roger Ebert once while I was working in a Wendys. Decent enough guy I can do without his holier then thou attitude about movies. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:12 am

Gary Coleman - Celebrities
I cant say nothing bad about Gary Colman. I think he meant well. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:09 am

American Idol - TV Shows
Why would anyone watch this trash -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:08 am

Kelly Clarkson - Celebrities
Wins one contest and thinks she is a singer -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:07 am

Larry King - Celebrities
This guy lost me when he started taking psychics seriously. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:06 am

Molly Ringwald - Celebrities
Cant say nothing bad about her loved her from day 1 -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:04 am

Minnie Driver - Celebrities
Shes too hot I cant say nothing bad about her. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:02 am

Nancy Pelosi - Celebrities
The wicked witch is gone -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 7:00 am

Pauly Shore - Celebrities
untalented hack -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:58 am

Tara Reid - Celebrities
Untalented hack -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:54 am

Wanda Sykes - Celebrities
Not funny -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:53 am

Yasmine Bleeth - Celebrities
Destroyed her career with drugs. Never mind doing that horrible Baywatch -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:52 am

Yeardley Smith - Celebrities
Im in love with Yeardley Smith. She cant do wrong with me. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:51 am

Ron Howard - Celebrities
How can anyone hate how the Grinch Stole Christmas -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:41 am

Ashton Kutcher - Celebrities
Kutcher is loud and annoying. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:37 am

Tom and Jerry - TV Shows
Tom & Jerry was originally made for movie theaters. During the 70s cartoon violence and political correctness reared its ugly head. cartoons like Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry got censored. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:36 am

Army of Darkness - Movie Series
This is actually called The Evil Dead trilogy. Three of the best horror movies I ever saw. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:28 am

Garfield Minus Garfield - Websites
Ive always loved Garfield and this is just as good. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:25 am

Rate My Teachers - Websites
I wish they had this when I was in high school at the same time how do you know if anyone is telling the truth or being honest in their assessment of a teacher. a student could be pissed off that they got a bad grade and say something nasty. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:21 am

Google - Websites
I hate it when people use Google as a verb -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:18 am

Extreme Trains - TV Shows
The host of this show was just so annoying. And they never showed anything that I would consider extreme -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:15 am

Office, The - TV Shows
The only thing worse then a reality show is a show pretending to be a reality show. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:09 am

Modern Family - TV Shows
This show sucks I dont get it Ed O Neil is better then this -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:08 am

Samantha Who? - TV Shows
This is a very good show I dont understand why it got canceled -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:05 am

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
Rachel Maddow is an idiot. She has no clue. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 6:02 am

Roseanne Barr - Celebrities
I just saw Roseanne Barr on a talk show. she sounded really stupid I did like her before her TV show after she got her own series she was actually funny I never did understand why her show was so popular it totally sucked then she got too full of herself. and stopped being funny. -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 9, 2011, 5:58 am

Ashes to Ashes - TV Shows
I would say that this show initially jumped the shark, and then reverse-jumped the shark. Series 1 was pretty dreadful, but series 2 was great and series 3 was fantastic. The series finale made my top 10 series finales. -- Submitted By: (tabenx) on January 8, 2011, 9:51 am

Nanny, The - TV Shows
So funny, never boned! I didn't really mind the marriage episode. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 8, 2011, 9:42 am

Child's Play - Movie Series
When the sequels tried to be horror comedy. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 8:20 am

Sarah Palin - Celebrities
Another lame-ass reality show. Ugh! -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 8:15 am

Tim Allen - Celebrities
I may be all alone but I liked "For Richer Or Poorer" -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 8:10 am

Rap (music) - Random Topics
It became just another fad that was turned into commercial crap and then run into the ground. It really wasn't that great in the first place. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 7:51 am

Valerie Bertinelli - Celebrities
Never really boned but am glad she got off the Jenny Craig thing and appears to be doing well on her own. There is life after Eddie -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 7:46 am

Hot In Cleveland - TV Shows
It seems a bit cutesy at times but their is a likeable chemistry between the stars. -- Submitted By: (lrbloom) on January 8, 2011, 7:44 am

Jack Black - Celebrities
Jack Black is massively untalented at everything -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:46 pm

Jenny McCarthy - Celebrities
Jenny McCarthy is the most untalented and dumbest women around I even suspect shes mentally ill with this whole autism thing There is even a website called Stop Jenny -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:45 pm

S#*! My Dad Says - TV Shows
This is one of the funniest new shows -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:42 pm

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
Dr Phil the quack -- Submitted By: (quimbyt) on January 7, 2011, 9:39 pm

Van Halen - Music Groups
Van Halen BTF when their pirate leader left (or was fired, depending on which interview with Ed you read back in the day). I was a Sammy fan way before he stepped in to try and fill Dave's shoes. But face it - it ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth! Sammy may bring the party, but Dave IS the party! -- Submitted By: (JAFO) on January 7, 2011, 7:51 pm

Warner Music Group - Random Topics
I recently uploaded a video to YouTube and it told me the song in it belonged to some record company (Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society). Thank goodness it wasn't WMG. -- Submitted By: (MacFan95) on January 7, 2011, 5:24 pm

Daily Show, The - TV Shows
The Daily Show boned the fish in 2006 when Stephen Colbert, Rod Coddry, Steve Carell and Ed Helms went off for bigger and better things. Around this time, the show ceased being a fake news show. Such recurring segments like "Even Stevphen" "We Love Showbiz" "This Week In God" and "Produce Pete" were discontinued and now each night is the same. Jon does two segments on how bad the Republicans and the media are by showing videoclips, make a fuuny face, make a joke, and repeat. And today's correspondents aren't as good as the previous crew with the exception to Samatha Bee. And they are hardly even around too. Maybe the occasional field report and maybe a in studio appeaerance here and there, but that is about it. Why couldn't the writers make up some new segments for the current cast? Only proves they just want Jon's face on there at all times. -- Submitted By: (tvfan) on January 7, 2011, 4:56 pm

Legends of the Hidden Temple - TV Shows
Loved this show as a kid. Always cheered on the Red Jaguars for some reason, though the Silver Snakes always seemed to win. Kirk Fogg was awful as a host, but people tuned in to watch Olmec and see the temple runs. The variety on this show was great. Sometimes you'd cross the moat on an inner tube, other times you'd have to climb across a cargo ladder upside down. No one ever seemed to win the temple runs. I always felt bad for the kids that got stuck with the Universal Studios grand prize instead of the trip to the Caribbean or something cool like that. The guards used to scare the crap out of me. Nickelodeon needs to bring back some of these game shows. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on January 7, 2011, 4:40 pm

Steely Dan - Music Groups
Never, never boned. Not even close to boning, even later in their career! -- Submitted By: (earmark72) on January 7, 2011, 12:46 pm