Sheryl Crow - Music Groups
DolFan, I'm far from a fan of Ms. Crow's but, to be fair, Mr. Armstrong had already been in remission for the cancer for a few years by the time they'd met. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 22, 2012, 8:15 am

Republican Party - Random Topics
Gary Johnson eh? Never heard of him. But he already seems like the best possible candidate given the other choices. I think I'll vote for him too now. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 21, 2012, 6:57 pm

Pepsi - Random Topics
Pepsi *clearly* tastes worse than Coke. It's not even a matter of debate. Not that either should be consumed on a regular basis. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 21, 2012, 6:52 pm

Sheryl Crow - Music Groups
I never liked that little sneer she always did in her early videos, it just seemed really arrogant and got on my nerves. And didn't she dump Lance Armstrong after he got testicular cancer? If so, way to show support for your man there, Sheryl! (Rolls eyes.) -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 21, 2012, 6:50 pm

Bob Seger - Music Groups
Never Boned! I like listening to Bob Segar. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on June 21, 2012, 6:03 pm

RollerCoaster Tycoon - Random Topics
This was the start of the Tycoon craze, where suddenly there was a huge flood of entrepreneur-based "Tycoon" games. Zoo Tycoon was the only one that really came close to this one in terms of fun. -- Submitted By: () on June 21, 2012, 12:19 pm

FoxTrot - Random Topics
I just remembered one strip (and a collection named after it) with Jason and Marcus as "Encyclopedias Brown and White." I'm amazed Bill Amend never got any flack over that, even though I don't find it offensive at all. -- Submitted By: () on June 21, 2012, 12:03 pm

D.C. Follies - TV Shows
This was Syd and Marty Krofft's foray into political satire, and appealing to a more grown up audience after spending most of the 1970s doing children\'s shows. Great stuff, starring Fred Willard as a live action bartender serving puppets of various famous politicians and celebrities of the time. I often wonder if this show didn\'t have much of an audience because grown ups didn\'t want to watch a \"Syd & Marty Kroft\" show, while kids weren\'t getting the sofisticated humor. I found a similar effect on Malcolm In The Middle......humor geared toward grown people who may not want to watch a show about kids. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 21, 2012, 11:52 am

D.C. Follies - TV Shows
This was Syd and Marty Krofft's foray into political satire, and appealing to a more grown up audience after spending most of the 1970s doing children's shows. Great stuff, starring Fred Willard as a live action bartender serving puppets of various famous politicians and celebrities of the time. I often wonder if this show didn't have much of an audience because grown ups didn't want to watch a "Syd & Marty Kroft" show, while kids weren't getting the sofisticated humor. I found a similar effect on Malcolm In The Middle......humor geared toward grown people who may not want to watch a show about kids. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 21, 2012, 11:52 am

Lost in Space - TV Shows
If you view the "Time Merchant" episode, apparently Smith's excess weight on the Jupiter 2 prevented it from being destroyed by an asteroid, so his sabotage actually backfired and saved all their lives even though he got them lost in space. Knowing this, he has the chance to do it over again, avoid stowing away, save himself and let them die, but decides he can't let that happen and stows away all over again. Maybe it boned then, but that was Smith's "redemption". -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 21, 2012, 11:32 am

Republican Party - Random Topics
Yep, exactly why I'm leaning towards voting for Gary Johnson for President. I see the positive things he's doing in New Mexico and the fact that he believes in fiscal conservatism, social libertarianism aligns very closely with my own independent political views. As a moderate, the last thing I want is a religious nut job or froot loop liberal making my decisions for me. Both the main parties are about taking control away from the people in different yet very similar ways and it's gotta stop. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 21, 2012, 1:44 am

Grounded for Life - TV Shows
Dolfan, I absolutely agree. Megyn Price was definitely the only reason to watch this train wreck of a show. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on June 20, 2012, 9:53 pm

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Movie Series
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." -- Submitted By: (Jp) on June 20, 2012, 9:48 pm

Pepsi - Random Topics
One word describes Pepsi, Yuck! -- Submitted By: (Jp) on June 20, 2012, 9:45 pm

RollerCoaster Tycoon - Random Topics
I remember this game. I enjoyed it too. Not real sure about the other Tycoon games but this one was decent. -- Submitted By: (Jp) on June 20, 2012, 9:38 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
Might have been the case years ago, but the only people that would say that now are Family Guy fan boys who don't get real humor -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Republican Party - Random Topics
And yet there will be people voting for them (along with Democrats). This country is indeed going to hell in a handbasket, yet the people don't realize with a few good votes, that can be changed. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 20, 2012, 1:40 pm

Sarah Jessica Parker - Celebrities
Hey Jbird - sounds like Star Wars, ala Plinkett - really funny, too, Shanequia. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 10:34 am

Shia LaBeouf - Celebrities
An astute observation, Shanequia. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 10:29 am

Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve - TV Shows
I'm glad that Dick Clark was there till the very end. Truly fitting and appropriate for a legend. I don't care if he was "on the bounce" (Starship Troopers reference) or not. It's the least that could be afforded to someone of his stature. RIP Dick Clark. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 9:37 am

Sheryl Crow - Music Groups
The only song that I liked from her was "Soak Up The Sun." Her voice is too grating and scratchy for me to enjoy. Not to mention hearing "First Cup Is The Deepest" amongst others on my crappy FM station every day was beyond annoying. -- Submitted By: (BBulaga75) on June 20, 2012, 8:55 am

RollerCoaster Tycoon - Random Topics
Who didn't love setting up incomplete coasters to crash off the track and kill their guests? -- Submitted By: (BBulaga75) on June 20, 2012, 8:51 am

Ed Asner - Celebrities
Sadly, Ed is not a nice guy like Lou Grant. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/conservative-actors-reveal-life-secrecy-94421 -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 20, 2012, 3:38 am

Hayden Panettiere - Celebrities
I agree with you, Shanequia. Funny comment. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 2:51 am

Flip Wilson Show, The - TV Shows
Another hysterical comment, Shanequia. The humor lies in its brevity. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 1:33 am

Lost in Space - TV Shows
I thought that it was really odd how they changed the Dr. Smith character. But I guess they couldn't keep him as a dangerous/murderous saboteur. The only thing about the movie was his compassion for Will (for example, not letting him see the graves of his parents). I think if they had developed that aspect of the Dr. Smith character more in the TV series, it would have given a lot more depth to the show. Still interesting, though. I particularly liked the episode where they encountered a "hillbilly" family consisting of supernatural characters (werewolf, witch, etc) -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 1:31 am

SPAM - Random Topics
You're right about Spam, Shanequia. But, for some reason, it's really popular in Japan (I lived on Okinawa for two and a half years). I imagine selling Spam to the Japanese is further punishment for World War II. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 1:12 am

Pet Rock - Random Topics
Man, that was funny, Shanequia! -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 1:04 am

McDonalds - Random Topics
Amazingly funny comments, Shanequia! -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 12:49 am

Jessica Simpson - Celebrities
Super funny comment, Shanequia. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 12:46 am

Jessica Simpson - Celebrities
Hysterical comment, Shanequia! -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 12:37 am

Cigarettes - Random Topics
Funny comment, Shanequia. And, no, you don't sound "beyond dumb" - you definitely sound "beyond clever". I enjoyed reading all the comments on your profile. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 12:32 am

Liberace - Celebrities
Really funny comment, Shanequia. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 12:26 am

Madonna - Music Groups
Shanequia is one of the funniest commenters on this site. The African-American dialect just makes her comments even more humorous. A big "thumbs up", Shanequia! -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 12:22 am

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Special - TV Shows
Shanequia's stuff is quite humorous. You should check out her profile. A lot of her comments actually made me laugh out loud (and that's a hard thing to do). But you shouldn't give her a negative vote (or look down on her) just because she speaks in a more simplistic African-American dialect. This type of speaking is the direct result of slavery in the U.S. If you look past the dialect, you will see how funny her comments really are. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 20, 2012, 12:13 am

Republican Party - Random Topics
Over the last few months, the GOP has been doing stuff that's basically causing me to not take them seriously on their "smaller government" stance. It seems hypocritical to me that they "want the government to stay out of people's lives," and yet many of the politicians in the party want to make stuff like same-sex marriage and abortion illegal. In addition, the fact that some Michigan republicans got offended when a woman used the word "vagina" in an abortion debate makes me remember why I'm hardly taking them seriously lately. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on June 19, 2012, 10:50 pm

Lindsay Lohan - Celebrities
It won't be long until we read the headlines, "Lindsay Lohan Dead!" She simply has to get herself together but I don't think she will unfortunately. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 19, 2012, 5:58 pm

Sheryl Crow - Music Groups
I got really tired of hearing her version of "First Cut is the Deepest." And I think she boned big time when she wore that yellow outfit to an award ceremony, you know the one that looked like a shark took a bite out of it? -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 19, 2012, 5:50 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
I can't believe the writers of this show demand to be nominated for the best comedy show emmy. Best comedy show? It's not even the best animated show. Not by a longshot. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 19, 2012, 5:39 pm

Outkast - Music Groups
So what ever happened to Outkast? You know, the Hey Ya guys? They haven't had a hit or memorable song in years. The movie they made a few years back was a flop. I don't even remember its title. I'd say that was their boning moment. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on June 19, 2012, 5:24 pm

Bath salts - Random Topics
I, too, never heard of bath salts being used as recreational drugs until recently. It's a good thing I don't use bath salts, either for baths or other stuff I'd rather not say. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 17, 2012, 10:15 am

FoxTrot - Random Topics
I, too, liked FoxTrot back in its heyday - then the old gags were being recycled and reused to the point it got predictable. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 17, 2012, 10:12 am

GEICO Gecko, The - Celebrities
He was funny when he was flustered at everyone calling him, but ever since he "changed over" to being a PC, cockney, spokesman for the company, I can't take him anymore. -- Submitted By: (BBulaga75) on June 16, 2012, 7:51 pm

Journey - Music Groups
When "Don't Stop Believing" became a karaoke staple and the national anthem for every rich collar-popping, spoiled frat-boy in America. I cannot take that song at all. -- Submitted By: () on June 16, 2012, 7:45 pm

Mad Men - TV Shows
Loved this show..NEVER boned! But hopefully, i won't have to wait another year and a half for the next season -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on June 16, 2012, 7:41 pm

Incredible Hulk, The - TV Shows
I didn't think the TV movies were that bad, although 'Trial Of..' was my least favorite. The ending could've been better, unless they were planning on making a sequel involving Kingpin. CBS boned when they cancelled this show abruptly, rather than just allowing a final 13-episode season, and that would've made the movies unnecessary -- Submitted By: (stryker73) on June 16, 2012, 7:38 pm

2000s - Random Topics
Worst decade ever? Time magazine seemed to think so. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1942973,00.html -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2012, 6:52 pm

Bank of America - Random Topics
DOWN WITH BANKS!!! FIGHT THE POWER!!! Seriously, these days you'd be better off just burying your money in the back yard. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2012, 6:47 pm

FoxTrot - Random Topics
I enjoyed this strip up until the early 2000s. When all the characters had an equal role, this strip was at its strongest. However, around the early 2000s, the focus went mostly to Jason, with the rest of the Fox family only playing a side role, and the stories got really geek focused with talk of movies, video games, and computer stuff that appeals to geeks but probably no one else. Also, the jokes began to get recycled. You just saw the quality take a decline, which is why I'm not surprised at all that Bill Amend semi-retired and made it a Sunday only strip. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 16, 2012, 6:33 pm

New England Patriots - Random Topics
I can't believe I haven't commented on this team yet. The media drools over them so much you'd never even know they haven't actually won a title in seven seasons. No, that's not a typo. And these days they only win their division because the other three teams keep taking turns self-destructing. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2012, 6:30 pm

Bath salts - Random Topics
I never even heard of this until just now. Makes me even more proud of myself for refusing to be trendy like everyone else. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2012, 6:23 pm

Philadelphia Eagles - Random Topics
I'm glad the Dream Team thing blew up in their faces. And I no longer call them the Eagles, I call them the Dog Killers. At least they should be glad the Saints have replaced them as the NFL's most morally bankrupt team. I did root for them when they beat the Jets last year though >:-D -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 16, 2012, 6:22 pm

I Can Has Cheezburger? - Websites
The early 4chan-based macros were hilarious, these ones from the past few years...ehhh, not good. The cats might be funny, but the captions and meme rip-offs are just middle-aged potty humor. And yes, the comments section for any Cheezburger/Memebase page should be avoided at all costs. -- Submitted By: () on June 16, 2012, 6:15 pm

Dukes of Hazzard, The - TV Shows
I really wonder what the hell was going on behind the scenes with this show. Besides the Coy & Vance thing, there were also a few episodes with fake Rosco and fake Cooter. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 16, 2012, 6:08 pm

Little House on the Prairie - TV Shows
Parker, The REALLY warped thing about 'Albert' was that it's been since revealed Landon created him as a tribute to the recently deceased son of family friends whom he even bestowed the boy's real name- and yet he had the character strongly implied as having died young. I wonder how the parents must have felt seeing their son's namesake die all over again? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 16, 2012, 5:48 pm

Lone Ranger, The - TV Shows
Parker, And 'Luigi' may be why Clayton Moore ALWAYS wore a mask in public long after this show ended -even going to court to fight for the 'right'. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 16, 2012, 5:39 pm

Bath salts - Random Topics
And I thought REAL bath salts were annoying enough to have to mess with re scraping the tub and worrying about the plumbing. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 16, 2012, 5:36 pm

Philadelphia Eagles - Random Topics
1. Vick should still be in jail, but he did his time. What else do you want him to do? 2. It was Vince Young that threw on that Dream Team label, and ESPN that ran with it. Nobody else on that team even considered that. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 16, 2012, 12:47 pm

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? - TV Shows
Too young to see Where in the World, but I loved Time. It was my introduction to the Carmen Sandiego world and inspired my love of history and geography. Loved Dr. Belljar and at the age of 6, had a huge crush on Jacqueline Hyde. (Looking back, I'm quite sure she was based on some poor writer's ex). -- Submitted By: () on June 16, 2012, 11:48 am

Bath salts - Random Topics
One of the wierdest thiings I can recall. Bath Salt Frenzy... -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 16, 2012, 9:00 am

Jim Norton - Celebrities
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMOOOOOOONE!!!! SOMEONE TELL JON HEIN TO EAT A BULLET! -- Submitted By: (BBulaga75) on June 16, 2012, 8:11 am

Bath salts - Random Topics
The Bath Salts/Zombie Apocalypse media frenzy will likely go down as the most annoying thing about 2012. -- Submitted By: (BBulaga75) on June 16, 2012, 8:09 am

Larry Sanders Show, The - TV Shows
This was one of the funniest shows ever. If you get a chance get the DVD - you won't regret it - trust me. -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on June 16, 2012, 4:43 am

Golden Girls, The - TV Shows
I think they used that same plot in a M*A*S*H episode, where Hotlips accidentally kills a a General that way. And again in the live-action The Tick. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 16, 2012, 2:07 am

Incredible Hulk, The - TV Shows
Yeah, I saw "Death". Hulk/Banner die at the end. They say they that the death wasn't meant to be permanent, but then Bixby ironically died in real life. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 16, 2012, 2:03 am

House - TV Shows
@PT: There's a general consensus among mental health professionals that House has Asperger's syndrome or a similar diagnosis on the autism spectrum. One typical thought-process quirk among Aspies and others on the spectrum is the need to categorize everything, even if it's according to a category that seems off-the-wall or irrelevant to other folks. So it's likely that same quirk plays into House's thought process for arriving at medical diagnoses. Because of how his brain processes information, for him the starting point has to be categorizing his patients as either having or not having sarcoidosis. Hence, House always asks if sarcoidosis has been ruled out. Once that question has been answered, he's good to go. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 16, 2012, 12:14 am

Weather Channel, The - TV Shows
I do not understand the point of this channel, nor do I understand why people watch it for hours on end. If you want a local forecast, go to your local news station, or the internet. Am I missing something? -- Submitted By: () on June 15, 2012, 5:02 pm

Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - TV Shows
I've seen reruns in syndication and was disappointed, and that had nothing to do with me believing any hype. I saw many of these when they were first run. I was pre-schoo and grade-school age at the time and thought it was the most hilarious thing on TV then. Being only 7 when it was cancelled, I was heartbroken, and couldn't for the life of me understand why for years after its cancellation it was never re-run anywhere. Then in the early to middle 1980, Channel 9 in NY (then WOR, now WWOR) started showing reruns. I was lost. I barely cracked a smile. All those "Watergate" jokes were no longer funny, mainly because Watergate was a very drawn out scandal that brought down two Presidents (including Ford who failed to win the election of 1976 in part because he pardoned Nixon). By the mid-1980s people had grown weary of kicking Nixon who had been out of public life for a decade. Also, many of their popular culture references were passing references to people you wouldn't have heard of or events that made news at the time but meant little in passing as of the rerun date. It never boned, because you can't predict how your reruns are going to be received by a future audience, but as another person pointed out, those reruns are good for little more than nostalgia, and you'll have to google much of that to know what they mean lol. Believe me, I hate writing this. One of my very first favorite shows in life doesn't appeal to me in the least anymore, and that SUCKS! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 4:51 pm

Ropers, The - TV Shows
What I don't get is....WHY does Antenna TV continue to show this and that other LAME Three's Company spin-off "Three's A Crowd"? Time was it was very rare for a show to get a 2nd life in ruruns without at least being renewed for a 2nd season, and that's ORIGINAL shows. Spin-offs that last less than one season deserve syndicated re-runs even less, because they had some semblance of a core audience going in yet STILL failed. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 4:34 pm

Rockford Files, The - TV Shows
Never boned, but I think his Firebird had to be a "same character / different actor" deal. That car would literally be exploded by a bomb one week, and he would be back driving it the next! Now THAT'S cartoonish, but it was the 70s....everyone was doing it. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 4:22 pm

Rockford Files, The - TV Shows
As long as I commented on "The Real World" earlier, I might as well say this now.....I think I'm in love with Beth Davenport. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 4:19 pm

Rock Hudson - TV Shows
Staying in the closet was a very understandable move at the time he did it. I don't think he "boned" because of that. He didn't get to be gay in 2012.....that's what people need to understand. A romantic lead like him "coming out" in those days would have been a death knell for his career. Would he have gotten the Dynasty gig? Hell, it wrecked Ellen's sitcom, and everyone including the kitchen sink had a "you go gay girl" attitude going into that. Bottom line, even today, once you "come out" people more closely scrutinize the characters you play, and the moment you're asked to play a "straight" you're going to be under a microsope from people looking for wooden or contrived acting in that situation. Looking back on it, how awkward is it to see Robert Reed nuzzling Florence Henderson? How painful is it to watch Dick Sargent kissing Elizabeth Montgomery? Rock Hudson was actually a way better actor along those lines, but he was also helped by the ambiguity about his personal life (until he got sick). He was an exception. By and large, gays aren't very good at playing straights. That's why Jim Parsons' "coming out" was a mere formality for anyone paying attention. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 4:17 pm

@DolFan316, maybe so, some things aren't good from the start, but the point of this website isn't to go search up everything you don't like and announce to the world that you don't like it. The point of JTS is to talk about things that were once good but then started to go downhill. -- Submitted By: () on June 15, 2012, 4:09 pm

Rhoda - TV Shows
A classic example of a show that couldn't figure out what direction it wanted to go in, so we have: Season 1 - Rhoda single, then dating, then married Season 2 - Rhoda separated but working on it Season 3 - Rhoda divorced....mind you no specific reason is ever given why she and Joe are incompatible. Season 4 - Rhoda changes jobs, begins dating a doctor seriously, makes one wonder what the point was in divorcing her in the first place. I believe this season was also incomplete as it was cancelled mid-way. Bottom line, when you conceive of a show, it's generally a good idea to have a clue what you want to do with it, although in a way this approach was clever in a "car wreck you can't take your eyes off" kind of way. After all, they did manage to dupe viewers who wondered if Rhoda and Joe were ever going to work things out, into watching for 3 plus seasons. Hell, they even mocked this in the final MTM episode with the purportedly future (and very old) Mary saying she just got a letter from Rhoda who's still waiting for Joe to come back. Show was pretty much a con job, and it was the viewers being conned. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 4:01 pm

Ren and Stimpy - TV Shows
"Stimpy's Cartoon Show", which introduced the "Wilbur Cobb" character was a pretty good post-John K episode, but for the most part seasons 1 and 2 were classic. Love the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen ep......and song! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 3:48 pm

Remote Control - TV Shows
If you liked this show, fine, but I voted sucked from the start because of what this show represented to me. It was the beginning of MTV putting music videos on the back burner in favor of "programming". It wasn't the beginning of the end for MTV playing good tunes. Them caving on showing Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" was and sent them hurtling toward Top-40 land. However, this was worse. It was MTV acknowledging that the end was inevitable. I did not tune into MTV to watch quiz shows. I watched it because I liked the original concept of showing rock videos and sometimes alternative vids for music you generally didn't hear on mainsteam radio. Michael soon fixed that, and shows like "Remote Control" made it clear this network was going to be all about bells, whistles and pop, and less about music going forward. It sure has turned out that way. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 3:42 pm

Real World, The - TV Shows
I voted "Staged" but the truth is it sucked from the start, because it was staged from the start. The best thing about this show was the episode of "Laroquette" it spawned that spoofed it with Chill Mitchell being in something called "The Reality House", which was funny because as ridiculous as they made it on Laroquette, it was amazingly true to what it was satirizing, namely highly mutable post-teeny boppers thrown together without a care or a clue in the world. Both a guy and girl in the "reality house" go from having all kinds of problems with Chill's antics, to thinking they're in love with Chill the next time they speak on camera. Yes, it was assinine, but yes, that was "The Real World".....and that's why this "Laroquette" ep was funny. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 3:34 pm

Real Housewifes of Orange County. - TV Shows
Any show with the word "Housewives" (plural) in it is an automatic Day 1 boning. For one thing, their ain't that many anymore that aren't filthy rich, which I am not, so why do I want to throw ratings (read: more money) at some non-working sponges that are all but extinct to the poor and middle classes? The answer is I don't. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 3:28 pm

Quincy M.E. - TV Shows
It boned when Quincy accidentally refers to the Gary Walberg character as "Speed".....and they let it air! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 3:21 pm

Queen Latifah Show, The - TV Shows
Oh I could "watch" her all day long. Take it off QL! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 3:15 pm

Popeye - TV Shows
The Sea Hag is an old bag! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 3:11 pm

Pee-Wee's Playhouse - TV Shows
I don't suppose any of y'all has seen Apocalypse Now, which "Larry" Fishburne appeared in long before his part on this show. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 2:47 pm

Partridge Family, The - TV Shows
Probably true about Ricky only appearing in a few shows. Probably just seems like more in reruns, but it was still more than we needed. I wonder if he was put on there to shut up the fans who still had their panties in a knot over Jeremy Gelbwaks, who by many accounts was all but begging to be canned with his off camera hyjinx. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 2:39 pm

Not Necessarily the News - TV Shows
The best was the stuff they were able to do with all that stock film of Reagan. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 1:43 pm

My Two Dads - TV Shows
Even if this show was good from beginning to end, which it wasn't as it boned on day 1, it still would have boned by now as the entire meaning of "My Two Dads" has changed since the 1980s. In fact, even IN the 1980s this title brought about snickers and "are they for real?" type comments. Can't say I like the premise of not knowing who the real dad is because both were using mom as a "test tube" in the 1960s either. Why not just call it "My Dead Mother The Petrie Dish"? -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 11:34 am

Alcatraz - TV Shows
Alcatraz attempted to ride off the coattails of a successful franchise, in this case Lost. It could never measure up. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on June 15, 2012, 11:25 am

My Mother The Car - TV Shows
I agree not every episode of this one season wonder was bad. I think the real problem was the title. Too gimmicky and cartoonish....wasn't going to attract grown people much. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 11:19 am

Munsters Today, The - TV Shows
"Popular with international audiences".....and people wonder why Americans are so damned arrogant. Could it be the rest of the world is just completely daft? -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 11:11 am

Whale Wars - TV Shows
I only saw a few episodes, I do not like how Animal planet condoning criminal activity and intimation. I wash the whaling ships had a 50 cal. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on June 15, 2012, 11:11 am

Morton Downey, Jr. Show, The - TV Shows
When the show started MDJ was an unapologetic Conservative. As it went along, he began pandering to the left, showing segments of him doing raps with "bruthas" as such. Seemed phony to me and not the reason I originally started watching him. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 10:59 am

Monty Python's Flying Circus - TV Shows
How can anyone view one of those awful John Cleese-less episodes and say this never boned? From what I recall, the only one that was semi-funny was the one about Eric Idle buying the ant named Marcus, and apparently John Cleese did some of the writing in that one. "Hamlet", "Mr. Neutron" and "The Golden Age of Ballooning" were as unfunny and overdone as it gets. Big fan of seasons 1-3, but no John in season 4 = few laughs. They also took out Michael Palin's old man who always introduced the show with "it's..." Blasphemy! How could they do that to a show staple! It's like they wanted it to be thought of as a different show without Cleese.....and it was....an outright bummer. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 10:52 am

Mission: Impossible - TV Shows
Am I the only one that remembers the episode where Rollin Hand first appears wearing these glasses with big bulging eyes on them....and then for some reason turns evil and against his friends? Was so young when I saw it that I can't remember exactly how it ended, but I'm sure there was an ep like that. Is that how they wrote him out of the show? I remember hearing Martin Landau supposedly wanted more money and mocked Leonard Nimoy's Spock character when he was picked to replace him. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 10:35 am

Maude (TV series) - TV Shows
God will get you for being a Republican Arthur! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 10:19 am

Match Game - TV Shows
Gene Rayburn's "Godfather" impersonations......priceless! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 10:15 am

Malcolm in the Middle - TV Shows
With the comings and goings of so many recurring characters, like all of Malcolm's friends other than Stevie being gone the last season (sure sign of a budget cut), it could have boned lots of times, but oddly it never did. Episodes were always funny. Gotta vote never boned....and I'm mad as hell at FX for taking this off my morning reruns and replacing it with Home Confinement, I mean Improvement. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 15, 2012, 9:44 am

M*A*S*H - TV Shows
Along the lines of "St. Hawkeye", the episode where the helicopter pilot was paying kids to collect "gadgets", and indirectly causing them to be blown up by land mines, was on the other day. I decided I'd seen that one enough. Honestly, how do issues like this even OCCUR to comedy writers? -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 14, 2012, 1:15 pm

Love Sidney - TV Shows
How much time do you have? Sidney's glossed-over homosexuality was the worst. If you're going to do THIS show, be honest about the lead character as you were in the movie it was spun off from. Then there's that kid. Everything about her right on down to the actress' name was annoying. Couldn't act. Couldn't sing. What kind of a name is "Kaleena Kiff"? Maybe her middle name was Kristina, so her initials can be K.K.K.? The brilliant parents of child actresses.....again! Getting back to her singing, in the opening theme, at one point she sings "friends forever" so shrill that I though I was listening to Edith Bunker at the wrong speed. Bad....BAD stuff. The original "Sidney Shorr" movie was well done, but this was a terrible follow up to it. Swoosie Kurtz held her own for what that's worth considering the material was so bad. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 14, 2012, 11:29 am

Lou Grant - TV Shows
I think the point was to show an "other side" to the Lou Grant character. Having lost his gig at WJM and the independent network news show he produced there he moved on to a more serious job at a newspaper and became a more serious guy. I also don't think he drank as much on this show as he did on MTM, when he was frequently drowning his sorrows (his divorce, bad ratings, etc.), and even ends up in bed with Sue Ann as a result once. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 14, 2012, 11:22 am

Lost in Space - TV Shows
How DARE YOU say this show boned.....YOOOOOOUUUUUU NINNIES!!!!!! WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 14, 2012, 11:15 am

Lone Ranger, The - TV Shows
It boned when "Lone" impersonated an Italian immigrant named "Luigi", and used this accent that was straight out of Joe Dolce's "shappappa-you-face". He was also constantly referring to himself in the 3rd person...."a-yessa....Luigi she fix-a for you." It was so over the top it was actually funny, but I really doubt they were trying to be. This rivaled Fred Flintstone's alter-ego "Goggles Pizano", which WAS supposed to be funny. -- Submitted By: (ParkerTillman) on June 14, 2012, 11:13 am