Matrix - Movie Series
The Third film was so bad, that it has effectively taken away from the first and really only good film of the series. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 18, 2009, 7:02 am

Tales of the Gold Monkey - TV Shows
Who? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 17, 2009, 7:51 am

Jennifer Aniston - Celebrities
When they did Office Space's 10th anniversary this talentless hack was too good to show up and take a bow with the rest of the cast- Wow maybe another Hollywood star will dump you to get back in the headlines. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 17, 2009, 7:10 am

Will Smith - Celebrities
Wild Wild West- was this the worst movie of all time? WOW -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 17, 2009, 7:06 am

Family Guy - TV Shows
South Park hit the nail on the head with this one- nothing but a mindless series of pop culture skits that have no plot beyond 25 seconds. Do manatees really write this show by randomly selecting big beach balls with words on them? -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 17, 2009, 7:05 am

A-Team, The - TV Shows
Wow can they build a new contraption every episode- and hwo does nobody die!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 17, 2009, 6:47 am

Pushing Daisies - TV Shows
Never Boned. Canceled waaaaaaay too early. So many more good stories to tell.... holding out hope for the comic book idea that has been batted around! -- Submitted By: (NormanB) on March 17, 2009, 6:39 am

Babylon 5 - TV Shows
Season 5 was a kick in the ass because the networks jerked this around so the writers ended it for all intents and purposes with season 4, then renewed it for antoher season, so you can see that the fifth season doesnt fit in, except for the last episode which was made earlier to end the series, whenever it ended- too bad. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 17, 2009, 5:28 am

Dexter - TV Shows
This show is amazing. It's even better than the books, and how often do you hear that? -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 16, 2009, 5:17 pm

Coolio - Celebrities
I love this guy. Used to listen to this CD on shuffle repeat. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 16, 2009, 4:59 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
Cousin Oliver. He was... (waiting for the wild applause and cheering to die down) He was unnecessary and even though he was in only 5 episodes, his being signed on was proof that The Bunch was on its last legs, all 18 of them. It would have been fun to see them go on to another season or two, even if it had been without Robert Reed... -- Submitted By: (Jeff) on March 16, 2009, 8:48 am

Battlestar Galactica 2004 - TV Shows
The show went off into left field when established characters all became Cylons at the end of Season 3, it's been one long lame-fest ever since- go watch your season 1 and 2 dvd's- you'll still get your money's worth there. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 15, 2009, 8:52 pm

James Bond - Movie Series
Go back and watch the Roger Moore movies- wow, they are worse than Austin Powers!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 15, 2009, 8:51 pm

Slayer - Music Groups
Real hard core metal- never sold out (like Metallica) stayed true to their vision of evil music -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 15, 2009, 8:47 pm

Friday Night Lights - TV Shows
This shows rocks!!!Must see TV! -- Submitted By: (Steelraptors) on March 15, 2009, 6:16 pm

OC, The - TV Shows
Miss this show- the last season was kind of drawn out but I always thought it was a good show. -- Submitted By: (cryskelley78) on March 15, 2009, 2:29 pm

Brothers and Sisters - TV Shows
Gotta love the dramatic drama of this family. -- Submitted By: (cryskelley78) on March 15, 2009, 2:28 pm

Futurama - TV Shows
In all likelyhood, this show was probably boned before it was cancelled the first time, but when it came back in 2008, it was finished. Bender's Last Score took all of the bad things that had plagued the series on FOX, and focused on them for 2 hours. Over-reliance on cameo appearances that are "supposed" to be funny in and of themselves (IE Al Gore), high brow super techie "jokes" that aren't funny even if you do get them, leaning on the time travel crutch yet again, continuing this story arc with Leela and Fry that no one cares about and is only ruining the story. Groening can't seem to figure out if he wants a serious sci-fi epic or a piss take on the present's view on the future, and watching BLS and the later Futurama episodes leading up to it, it's clear that he isn't capable of doing both. I haven't watched the other two Futurama movies yet, I have no plans to. BLS confirmed for me what I had suspected for some time: Futurama didn't get cancelled because it had a bad time slot, Futurama got cancelled because it just was not funny. -- Submitted By: (castaghast) on March 15, 2009, 1:28 am

Sopranos, The - TV Shows
Just thought that I would say... the show was pretty good throughout, but AJ was always a chump. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 14, 2009, 6:22 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
Roseanne, at least during the first 6-7 seasons, was a show that the working-class American could relate to. While the humor was never on the sophisticated side of things (reaching new depths during the Halloween episodes), Roseanne's wisecracks and independent attitude made her a hero for the working class. The show tackled many issues throughout its time, and unlike Full House and shows of that ilk, it didn't pull any punches and told it like it was. Once the Conners won the lottery, though, it not only boned the fish, it boned the shark, the dolphin, the octopus, and every other aquatic lifeform out there. In one moment, 7 seasons worth of buildup went right down the drain. Who can relate to millionaires (besides other millionaires)? Basically, that one moment killed off the show for good. Hearing Roseanne say "money is no object for us" was kinda like rubbing our faces in it. Well, they're rich now, so there goes any sympathy the viewing audience may have had for them, as part of the appeal to the show was seeing how the Conners would manage through tight financial times. No problem is too big that throwing money at it can't fix it. Is it any coincidence that once the Conners struck it rich, the show's numbers plummeted? The finale, where Roseanne came out and said everything from the final season was all part of a book she was writing and that the actual show ended after Season 8 with Dan dying from his heart attack, that Becky and Darlene in real life ended up with the other's boyfriend, that Jackie was the lesbian and not her mom, and other contradictions that we were supposed to believe because Roseanne said it in the final episode, was a game try at salvaging the dignity of the show, but it ultimately didn't work. For the first eight seasons, it was a good enough sitcom, but the ninth season ruined pretty much everything the show had ever accomplished. -- Submitted By: () on March 13, 2009, 3:06 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
I can honestly say I do not like this show one bit. Not worthy of TV IMO. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 13, 2009, 2:43 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
This show caters to the lowest possible common denominator. My friends have tried to get me to like it, and aside from very few chuckle-worthy moments between Brian and Stewie, I find absolutely nothing funny about this show. Peter Griffin has to be the most unlikeable character on television. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities...terrible father, total moron, and an all-around unsavory human being. People find this guy funny because...? Some funny moments between Brian and Stewie don't even come close to saving this dreck of a show. The day Family Guy leaves airwaves is the day when America's collective IQ jumps up 15 points. -- Submitted By: (ChiSoxFan913) on March 13, 2009, 2:29 pm

24 - TV Shows
Another ridiculous, but highly entertaining show from FOX. This show is fun, because ANYTHING can happen at any time. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 13, 2009, 11:34 am

Joaquin Phoenix - Celebrities
All this rap stuff has to be a goof... -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 13, 2009, 11:33 am

Commander in Chief - TV Shows
I only ever watched one episode of this show - as a goof - and it was actually a pretty decent show. Not decent enough to ever get me to watch it again, but much better than I thought it would be. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 13, 2009, 11:32 am

Pirates of the Caribbean - Movie Series
The first movie is quite enjoyable, but part 2 drags on waaaaaayyy too long. I haven't even watched part 3. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 13, 2009, 11:30 am

BEATLES, The - Music Groups
I like the early Beatles the best, but they have some great songs throughout the entire catalog. The hippy shit is more miss than hit. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 13, 2009, 11:29 am

Godfather Trilogy - Movie Series
The movies have to be split up. The Godfather is possibly the best movie of all time -- BUT, part II is better. Part III is just a shill to get more money from the fans. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 13, 2009, 11:27 am

Prison Break - TV Shows
You have to take Prison Break for what it is. The premise and most everything that occurs is ridiculous. But, it's a fun show. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 13, 2009, 11:24 am

Blade: The Series - TV Shows
Why would you even bother to try and make this a TV series? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 13, 2009, 6:48 am

Family Guy - TV Shows
Wait until the FCC complaints come in. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 13, 2009, 6:23 am

King of the Hill - TV Shows
They keep going back to the same lame joke that the wife is a Spanish teacher who can't speak Spnanish... -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 12, 2009, 10:43 pm

Family Guy - TV Shows
Stewie just ate sperm...hilarious. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 12, 2009, 10:42 pm

House - TV Shows
I've never been able to get into this show. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 12, 2009, 10:41 pm

X-Files - TV Shows
I stopped caring right before the first movie. Then season 6 and seven were almost alright... not quite up to par, but watchable. After that, the abduction. Mulder got kidnapped by "aliens" and we got stuck with T-1000. John Doggett BONED THE FISH! -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 7:00 pm

House - TV Shows
We need a subheading for this show, because I know the exact moment when it boned the fish... ...when the new team came in. Kumar, Taub, and 13 can all go the hell back where they came from and give me back my good show. Even Hugh Laurie isn't as good as he was back in the first (4?) seasons with the old team. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:24 pm

When Maude Flanders died from a Tee Shirt- BONED THE FISH!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 12, 2009, 6:24 pm

Grey's Anatomy - TV Shows
My manhood is on the line, but my wife got me into this show when it started. It was always a little bit gayer than the typical hospital drama, but it was better than reality shows... ...until Denny (2 years dead) had sex with Izzy. Honestly people, what is the key demographic of this show at this point? (literally)Retarded romance novel addicts? -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:22 pm

Dancing With the Stars - TV Shows
To think, people come out of the woodwork when this piece of shit is back on the air. Which z-lister is going to dance this year? Who gives a shit. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:19 pm

American Idol - TV Shows
Some days, I feel like I'm the only one on the planet that has NEVER seen an episode of this abortion. This show is one of the reasons, in my humble opinion, that the music industry is imploding. Cookie cutter, pop, bullshit! -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:17 pm

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Music Groups
I saw them from the front row in '03, or '04. Bryce Jordan Center in State College. Simply put, amazing. They put on one hell of a show. Sadly, they are currently on hiatus, but good things are worth waiting for. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:16 pm

This show is always going to be a classic for me. However, after 20 years on television (and I was there from the start on Tracey Ullman), The Simpsons need to go away already. Matt Groening needs to bring back his other/better show... Futurama. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:09 pm

Lost - TV Shows
This is the best show on television right now, and possibly of all time. It has a little bit for everyone. Sci-fi, Survival Horror, Drama, etc. The mythology is the most elaborate that I have ever been witness to on a show, and it literally draws you into the world of Lost. To all the haters that said, "Fuck Lost," after seeing the Polar Bear (In the second episode I might add), I have to tell you that it was explained later in the show. It was actually explained better than I could have imagined. All in all, I have to say that the writers have this ALL figured out in their deranged heads, as evidence points out later in the series. Every episode is better than the last, with the exception of "Expose." They have had a couple stumbles... "Expose, Nikki and Paulo, etc." but all in all, this show rocks. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:05 pm

Heroes - TV Shows
If not for Hiro, this show might not be as bad as it is. I mean, honestly people... how do you take a show seriously if Mr.Paradox himself (Hiro) can UNDO every goddamn thing that is done. If you haven't seen the show, this guy can shift time/space however he deems fit, and the ensuing chaos is the basis of the show. The first time you see this character do what he does best was the moment the fish was boned. Oh, and the fact that Claire (the cheerleader) and her miracle blood can fucking turn everyone into Wolverine for Christ's sake! Season one, sans Hiro, had SO MUCH potential for a comic geek like me... but the show has really shat the bed in the last two seasons. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 5:45 pm

Jonas Brothers - Music Groups
Nice to See South Park take a shot at these clowns!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 12, 2009, 3:09 pm

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
Just saw my first episode the other week- great show. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 12, 2009, 3:05 pm

Mythbusters - TV Shows
I love these guys. What a job. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 12, 2009, 2:39 pm

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
Terrific show, season 2 started last Sunday. It is on 10/9c on AMC. Great plot line, not just another "drug" show. -- Submitted By: (Just_Osmo) on March 12, 2009, 2:35 pm

Weeds - TV Shows
Hilarious show that makes fun of suburban America in it's own way via pot humor. -- Submitted By: (Just_Osmo) on March 12, 2009, 2:33 pm

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
Honestly I've never even heard of this show. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 12, 2009, 2:32 pm

M*A*S*H - TV Shows
One of the greatest Television Shows in American History. A gem that to this day is still a hit with viewers through reruns. -- Submitted By: (Just_Osmo) on March 12, 2009, 2:32 pm

Terrell Owens - Celebrities
Buffalo Bills. lol -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 12, 2009, 2:24 pm

Metallica - Music Groups
If this argument were being held a year ago even I, an ardent Metallica fan would have to concede that the band seemed to have passed it's prime. I'm in the minority in liking every release they have put out. However, with Death Magnetic, Metallica has regained it's mojo and after seeing them live in January I believe they have many years of relevance left on the metal/rock scene. -- Submitted By: (crow09) on March 12, 2009, 9:46 am

Heroes - TV Shows
Honestly I never miss this show. Probably one of the best ones on TV today. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 12, 2009, 8:53 am

Britney Spears - Celebrities
Britney was done when she and K-Fed had that TV show and we could actually hear her dumb hillbilly drawl... -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 11, 2009, 8:52 pm

Shield, The - TV Shows
Sad to See Shane Go like that! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 11, 2009, 4:32 pm

Dungeons and Dragons - TV Shows
Uni was the single worst element of this show- Ugh when it "bleated" it was like fingernails on a chalkboard! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 11, 2009, 4:14 pm

Two and a Half Men - TV Shows
I really enjoy this show! I think it's especially funny how the characters play off each other so well. I don't think it ever boned the fish (BTF)!!! -- Submitted By: (Riley2009) on March 11, 2009, 4:04 pm

Lost - TV Shows
I like this show can't wait to watch it weekly. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 11, 2009, 3:41 pm

Heroes - TV Shows
Season 1 was great! Season 2 not so great as 1 and they made some mistakes. I am reading a lot of negative things about season 3 so haven't watched it yet. I might start watching if Bryan Fuller makes it better again. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 11, 2009, 3:39 pm

Howard Stern - Celebrities
BA-BA Booey!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 11, 2009, 2:53 pm

Howard Stern - Celebrities
Day 1! This guy is just plain dumb. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 11, 2009, 2:35 pm

Michael Jackson - Celebrities
I love this cat. lol -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 11, 2009, 12:41 pm

Lost - TV Shows
Are the creators of the televison series "Lost" just as lost as the people on the jungle island with polar bears? It may look that way. And will it be "X-Files"-Redux? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 11, 2009, 9:51 am

Prison Break - TV Shows
I just got done watching 'Prison Break.' Actually, truth be told I just got done deleting the season pass from my DVR after not even finishing the episode. I'm in shock and can't understand how FOX and the creative team behind 'Prison Break' thought putting Sara's severed head in a box ( Seven anyone?) was the best way to advance season 3. While Michael and Linc and their relationship drives the story Michael and Sara were the heart of 'Prison Break' and they jut ripped the heart out of the series. No matter what happens from here on out I won't be around for the ride. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 10, 2009, 1:54 pm