Hulk Hogan - Celebrities
Suing Post cereal over a parody? That's funny. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 4, 2010, 11:44 am

Bagpipes - Random Topics
Surprisingly, there really are people out there who hate the sounds of bagpipes. How can anyone hate such a cool-sounding instrument? -- Submitted By: (Robert) on June 4, 2010, 11:36 am

Bagpipes - Random Topics
Robert, that's interesting. I never realized that. Anyway, they are one of the coolest instruments around, IMHO. -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on June 4, 2010, 6:52 am

Limp Bizkit - Music Groups
Slightly relevant. The point they became irrelevant was the minute Fred Durst claimed that he had boned Brittney Spears. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 4, 2010, 4:19 am

Dixie Chicks - Music Groups
@Robert. Because liberals are (generally) assholes, plain and simple. Their mentality is "we are never wrong". -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on June 4, 2010, 12:46 am

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
The movie will be nothing but the butt of a huge joke by the end of it all. Remember the Y2K scare, now all the stuff on TV about it is nothing but pitiful. This was asking for ridicule since its inception. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on June 4, 2010, 12:37 am

Sesame Street - TV Shows
I don't know if this counts as jumping but I grew up in Canada with no cable, and they stopped airing the american version on CBC and started showing "Sesame Park". I was only six and I knew it was a completely shitty Canadian version. -- Submitted By: (dontstopmenow) on June 3, 2010, 9:50 pm

Arthur - TV Shows
How I loved this show as a kid! Not long ago I tried watching a recent episode and the voices for some of the characters (like Arthur himself) had been changed. And it just seemed all different...not funny like the older episodes. -- Submitted By: (dontstopmenow) on June 3, 2010, 9:39 pm

Clone High - TV Shows
It was such a great show, and in a way I'm glad it ended early because there was no chance for it to jump. -- Submitted By: (dontstopmenow) on June 3, 2010, 9:37 pm

30 Rock - TV Shows
I really love this show. However I worry that the new cast member they added could be a sign of a "new kid in town"? -- Submitted By: (dontstopmenow) on June 3, 2010, 9:31 pm

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
This show hasn't boned yet, but I wish they hadn't written out the character of Leslie Winkle. Apparently they couldn't think of good storylines with her in them? Come on. I loved the rivalry between her and Sheldon. -- Submitted By: (dontstopmenow) on June 3, 2010, 9:29 pm

Office, The - TV Shows
All this Sabre stuff...I just don't really care. Whenever I see that Gavin guy I just want him to go away. However I actually like the Erin and Andy storyline, even though it's just trying to recreate the dramatic Jim and Pam romance from the first few seasons. But I definitely thought Michael dating Pam's mom was waaaaaayy over the line. -- Submitted By: (dontstopmenow) on June 3, 2010, 9:22 pm

Mad Men - TV Shows
I love this show. Can't wait for the upcoming season. The only thing that really bugged me about last one was Don's teacher girlfriend...I just didn't see why he was with someone so needy. You'd think he'd try to avoid someone who was too much like Betty. -- Submitted By: (dontstopmenow) on June 3, 2010, 9:16 pm

FreeCreditReport.com - Websites
They've now ditched the band and there's an open casting call for a new one to do their insipid ads, how sad/hilarious is that? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 3, 2010, 7:59 pm

Zac Efron - Celebrities
Johnnydough, the AntiChrist is supposed to be charismatic too. Hmmm... -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 3, 2010, 7:58 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
I heard the show is now just Kate plus 8. I guess all that flouncing around acting like she was the real victim paid off. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 3, 2010, 7:53 pm

Limp Bizkit - Music Groups
Are they still relevant? Were they ever? -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 3, 2010, 7:47 pm

Underworld - Movie Series
ChubbyRain, if you thought the first one was bad, the sequels make it look like Citizen Kane! Not that I didn;t love how, in the first one, they spent the whole movie hyping up the so-called "ultimate mix" of vampire and werewolf--sorry, Lyacan--only to have this alleged ultimate creature get his ass kicked at the end by the head vampire and only being saved by the hot asskicker chick. Yeah. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on June 3, 2010, 7:46 pm

Daylight Saving Time - Random Topics
Anytime we spring forward and fall back, like clockwork (no pun intended), there's a flood of letters to my local newspaper complaining about DST. Frankly, I don't see any reason for this anymore, all it does is throw everybody's internal clocks off-sync for several days. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 3, 2010, 9:24 am

2012 doomsday prediction - Random Topics
Oh brother, here we go again - another "world will end" load of nonsense which will undoubtedly NOT happen. I'll be one of those laughing at those stupid enough to believe that nonsense when nothing happens yet again. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on June 3, 2010, 9:20 am

Tattoos - Random Topics
Guys: OK Girls: trashy -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on June 3, 2010, 8:05 am

Kim Zimmer - Celebrities
Can't believe there aren't comments on Kim Zimmer! Her portrayal as "Reva Shane" on Guiding Light was timeless! -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on June 3, 2010, 8:03 am

Zac Efron - Celebrities
He's hot. Oh and he's also a pretty decent actor. Did I mention he was hot? -- Submitted By: (Stephanie) on June 3, 2010, 8:01 am

Zac Efron - Celebrities
I have not seen High School Musical so I cannot say anything on that. However, Efron is surprisingly charismatic and he might have potential to be a good actor, 17 Again was good I reckon. I'll wait to decide on this guy. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on June 3, 2010, 4:34 am

War of the Worlds (1989 Series) - TV Shows
The show boned form the first episode. The show was the old and tired secret alien invasion conspiracy plot with only a few fighters knew what was going on. The alien attempts was laughable at best. Rent the war original war of the worlds to see a real alien invasion. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on June 2, 2010, 9:25 pm

Flintstone Kids, The - TV Shows
The Flintstones Kids as poor attempt to recycle the Flintstones. Accept no substitutes. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on June 2, 2010, 9:15 pm

Pink Floyd - Music Groups
diezman, you may feel strongly that the later Pink Floyd albums were too reflective of Gilmour, but did it ever occur to you that Roger Walters was using the group to launch a solo career of his own in his late tenure with the band? The albums Animals, Wall, and Final Cut are mostly all Waters songwriting. And while The Wall in it's right was a great album, the preceding Animals album wasn't anything that lived up to the band's past efforts, likewise the Final Cut was rather weak. And after Final Cut was released Roger decided that Pink Floyd outlived it's purpose and had the group disbanded. With that said, the Final Cut was the BTF for this group because in spite of the great sounding non-Waters albums that would come later on, the band's glory days were pretty much over. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on June 2, 2010, 6:54 pm

Hulk Hogan - Celebrities
Who can take him seriously anymore after the reality TV show? It does that to you. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on June 2, 2010, 5:36 pm

Hulk Hogan - Celebrities
Does not surprise me. The guy would literally screw over many fellow wrestlers from opportunities. Lets face it, if it wasn't for Hogan's ego, guys like Ted DiBiase, Curt Henning, and countless many WCW wrestlers would of been given more shots at stardom, or championships. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on June 2, 2010, 4:03 pm

America's Funniest Home Videos - TV Shows
Granted a shot to the pills is always funny, however not when accompanied by the stupid narration of a has been/never was failed standup comedian from another crappy TV show. If you have to add your own commentary to make a video funny, chances are it's not that funny. Also sick of the baby vids winning all the time. This show was a great concept but the direction it took sucks. -- Submitted By: (squrrelco3) on June 2, 2010, 11:02 am

Hulk Hogan - Celebrities
Guess what, Hulk Hogan's suing Post Cereal! Why? Cos they made a Pebbles Cereal commercial in which a wrestler character that looked somewhat like him with a similiar name gets beaten up by Bamm Bamm! Come on, Hulk what rep is there left to protect?! -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 1, 2010, 4:56 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
Sun sets in the west, rises in the east! Yoiks, I hope I didn't unintentionally get that reversed in my previous post. Anyway, whichever way the sun goes, her kids are guaranteed of a miserable time with her. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 1, 2010, 4:52 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
Don't disagree, thedude19766- but that's about as newsworthy as mentioning that the sun sets in the west. -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on June 1, 2010, 4:45 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
She and her husband are complete wastes of life. They became famous for nothing more than popping out a bunch of kids and selling out their children to become rich and famous. Ten to fifteen years from now, we'll hear all the trouble the kids are getting into thanks to their unfortunate situation. Shame on Jon and Kate, TLC, media and fans for allowing this whole debacle to unfold and continue. Completely disgusting and makes the bile in the back of my throat boil. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on June 1, 2010, 2:49 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Series
The issue with violence in movies is one that isn't going to go away. Let's take TMNT as the example. Kids and teens might love the violence in it but parents tend to hate it. Yet, those same parents might watch shows that have plenty of violence and death without complaining. I think the problem is, they might choose to watch a TV show or Movie that's supposed to be for kids under the impression that it will be fun and light-hearted. They want a break from the more violent and serious shows they watch. I think that's understandable. The problem is, you often have parents taking their kids to see movies that they think are for kids for are not. That or the fact that a lot of these kids shows (and movies) simply aren't meant for adults. Although, people do say the movie series was more for adults, so I might be wrong here. I don't really remember this movie all that well so I can't judge it. However, it seems to me that the problem is, people wanted it to be like the 80s cartoon (although people complained about the violence in even that). They wanted a kid friendly movie. The irony is that, it's often not the kids that have a problem with the violence, it's the parents/adult. I can't help but ask if it's really the kids they're trying to protect from the violence in these movies. -- Submitted By: (ExplodingConsole) on June 1, 2010, 1:46 pm

Al Gore - Celebrities
Divorcing. Wow. I'm learning that no one wants to be married to a "crusader". (See Sean Penn, Ed Asner, etc.) -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on June 1, 2010, 11:58 am

Apple Inc. - Random Topics
While I believe over time Apple has actually gotten better than PC, the fact is Steve Jobs despite his initial success had the wrong idea about marketing his brand at first. He was only fortunate that the Apple II debuted in a time when the open format PC computers didn't yet exist, and it's true that he did make things easy for people. Problem is, people first needed a reason to have computers and when Microsoft buttered up to IBM he ended up getting a hard lesson of how the business world worked. Because IBM had numerous relations with businesses across the country, they could sell their PCs to businesses and people who have the same computer at work will want the same computer at home because it was the only way to get things done. Likewise, since Microsoft owned the operating system, it was that company that prevailed because of their selling of the system to other computer companies. The Macintosh, as Jobs thought, was such an easy to use machine he thought that alone would sell the computer, likewise he even thought he could get away with everyone buying from him. But he wouldn't accept that it didn't work that way and ended up quitting Apple in 1985 over his spite. This left Apple without direction for a decade and eventually Jobs came back, having learned his lesson and taking advantage of the internet world to make the Mac a more relevant machine than it had been in the past. Additionally he expanded his business beyond the Mac with the iPod, iPhone, and it did wonders. Meanwhile the open format had proved to be the worse system over time due to it's vulnerability issues with hackers and viruses, thus resulting in the User Access Control on Vista which sadly makes a computer not very friendly to use. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on June 1, 2010, 10:52 am

Lindsay Lohan - Celebrities
I figure that something REALLY traumatic must have happened to Ms. Lohan on the sert of Herbie: Fully Loaded, because after that is when both her career and her personal life went into a tailspin. Sad, because before that she actually made some pretty good movies. I liked the remakes of The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday (teaming her up with Jamie Lee Curtis was brilliant). My g/f said that Mean Girls was pretty good for a chick flick, and the Herbie remake was also pretty good. Herbie must have served her a jumbo fish platter, though, because she's been boning them ever since. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 1, 2010, 7:12 am

Salma Hayek - Celebrities
Awesome -- Submitted By: (twigletmania) on June 1, 2010, 5:35 am

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Music Groups
Still going strong? Are you kidding me? The RHCP have fallen, way, WAY down from the funk roots. Playing poppy, poopy clearchannel crap they would not of dared to before. They have seriously lost thier way. Go back and listen to Freaky Styley and compare it to the watered down commercial repetitive crap they are cranking out now. Talk about fakin the funk. -- Submitted By: (gumbypiz) on June 1, 2010, 1:06 am

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Series
Agreed. It's amazing how many whiners out there can get their way, and make something suck so bad. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on May 31, 2010, 10:56 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
Gotta agree with t.d.1976: She's a shrew. And because Jon had no man card, she got away with it every stinkin' time. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 31, 2010, 6:59 pm

Red Lobster - Random Topics
My dad is the type of person that believes that seafood should only be eaten at coastal regions where the seafood is fresh. And having been to Red Lobster only twice in my lifetime, I'm inclined to agree. With that said I wont touch Long John Silvers with a 50ft pole. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on May 31, 2010, 5:59 pm

Sarah Jessica Parker - Celebrities
Horseface! -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on May 31, 2010, 2:26 pm

Kate Gosselin - Celebrities
Kat Gosslin is a bitch/nagger in real life -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on May 31, 2010, 2:22 pm

Nikki Cox - Celebrities
Nikki Cox Never BTF because her body and her tits can we put her not BTF list along with Selma Heyak? -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on May 31, 2010, 2:20 pm

Alice In Chains - Music Groups
One of the only worthwhile comebacks in the history of Rock. -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 31, 2010, 4:26 am

Steven Seagal: Lawman - TV Shows
I sure hope this doesn't set a precedent for other celebrities. This is why A&E sucks. -- Submitted By: (MCS) on May 30, 2010, 11:33 pm

Sailor Moon - TV Shows
Having not seen the uncensored version with it's original dialog (subtitled to English so I can follow it), I can only comment on the English censored version. Although I'm sure some of this is the fault of the original storyline, I found it a bit frustrating that certain obvious things would get 'missed' or 'overlooked' by the characters, not to mention other 'obvious' issues. * When the five scouts were originally found, how did they instantly know how to fight? * Luna should have known who the Moon Princess was from the beginning (once she found Serena) * When they had their memories taken away, didn't anyone wonder why they were suddenly not friends anymore (like their parents and other friends)? * Why didn't they bring Greg (Ami's boyfriend) back for more episodes? * How could people NOT recognize who they were? I mean aside from the uniforms, they look exactly the same. Not recognizing that Clark Kent is Superman because of his glasses is more believable. * The series sort of destroyed themselves when they brought in the SM's daughter from the future. That right there says that SM has to live long enough to have a child. So basically, that's telling her that she's going to win every battle or there would be a paradox. * When that one guy realized who Sailor Venus is, why didn't he jump at the chance to go out with her? He knew that she liked him and he liked her too, yet he decided to go with someone else. * Why didn't more guys hit on Ami? She was mega cute! * For all the destruction caused, why were the Sailor's considered heroes? * It's anime, where's all the 'good' stuff? I can't find it even in Japanese versions... Okay but all that aside, I love the show. It's funny and I do enjoy watching the girls in their tight outfits. Just wish I could meet girls cute as them (or at least cute as Ami) but in real life that have some sort of secret identity that I could stumble upon. :) -- Submitted By: (Wolfie) on May 30, 2010, 10:55 pm

Pinky, Elmyra &the Brain - TV Shows
Elmyra is the distant relative to Elmo in the Warner Bros toon world. I never really liked her, and it's not a grand slam to emphasize certain characters, and even now a lot of TV producers still don't get that. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on May 30, 2010, 7:57 pm

Evanescence - Music Groups
Weedy chart-friendly nu-metal pap with rubbish rap section maskerading as 'goth music' to please angsty panda-eyed teens while they deliberately stay in and try so hard to be depressed and hard done by. Makes me want to vomit myself inside out in hatred, (someone please take a photo for the benefit of medical science). Oh, and they ripped off Lacuna Coil pretty much wholesale. -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 30, 2010, 7:24 pm

Ozzy Osbourne - Music Groups
It can't be easy to protest that you are the 'Prince of F**king Darkness' while cleaning up dog poo. I love Ozzy and I love that he has never lost his accent, but putting your life on TV really kills the mystery and glamour stone dead. -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 30, 2010, 7:14 pm

Motorhead - Music Groups
I saw these guys at Hellfest in France in 2008, all Lemmy said was "We're Motorhead from England and we play rock and F**king roll!" and that is all you need to know about Motorhead. -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 30, 2010, 7:11 pm

Limp Bizkit - Music Groups
Remember that dude with the red hat who kept reliving his school years after we all grew up and moved on? What happened to him? -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 30, 2010, 7:08 pm

Opeth - Music Groups
Nearly became stale with "Ghost Reveries" and reissues of old albums, but managed to break new ground with "Watershed" and reveal a more fun, playful and human side. -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 30, 2010, 6:59 pm

Thing, The - Movie Series
So...it hasn't BTF yet. At the time of writing, the new movie hasn't been released, but I can't see it being any good. As of now, IT ROCKS. -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 30, 2010, 6:54 pm

Underworld - Movie Series
I like movie monsters; vampires and werewolves...but this was just utter tosh. I blame a massive lack of imagination from all involved in this bland cliche fantasy. -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 30, 2010, 6:52 pm

Sonic Youth - Music Groups
I know of no other band who have rocked so hard and for so long. Murray Street is a great album and not only was it their thirteenth, but they have made several more since then... -- Submitted By: (Mattersmasher) on May 30, 2010, 6:49 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Series
Only the first movie have I ever wanted to see over again, because it was a wonderfully directed film. The second movie, I'm sorry to say ended up making this series a BTF waiting to happen. Problem is, when the comic series was given a kid friendly adaptation for afternoon TV, the first movie, the one that tried to stay true to the tone of the comics, came under fire for being too violent for kids. The irony was, the comic book wasn't even supposed to be for kids in the first place! The second movie, as a result, was forced to account for the fact that TMNT was loved by kids and therefore had to make changes which ended up corrupting the whole intent behind the movie series. And the third movie that I saw only once I could care less about. Let this be a lesson to inspiring comic artists and other such literature, if what you create is grown up but someone wants you to target your creation at kids, tell them you would rather animate a series for CN's Adult Swim. In all possibility, knowing the way kids are, they will probably end up watching it anyway no matter who it's target audience is. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on May 29, 2010, 7:35 pm

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
When Rachel Maddow spent a show laughing about Teabagging and Teabaggers and had guest Ana Marie Cox Laughing with her and making jokes the show which was already a joke boned the fish. After that this show was just the worst of all the shows on Liberal TV. That was then followed by her Constitutional goof when she didn't know it had a preamble. Needless to say the show sucks. And you can thank the website newsbusters for all the info as I don't watch. -- Submitted By: (mozillia) on May 29, 2010, 7:30 pm

Cable TV - Random Topics
Free-to-air TV sucks, especially in Australia thus it would seem that cable would be better. There is a slightly better variety but not by that much. With all the same shows being played ad nauseum there is not a noticeable difference, and to see the GOOD shows you need to fork up extra money. It is generally useless now with *other* ways of acquiring the shows you want with little cost but the initial price. *taps nose* -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on May 29, 2010, 7:26 pm

House - TV Shows
This is a great show from what I have seen. As a character, House is fantastic and funny in his wry, mean-spirited way; sort of like Dr. Cox with realism. However, this show does not play well on TV with the ad-breaks ruining the flow and atmosphere. Have not seen all of it, only the early shows really but from that yet to bone to me. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on May 29, 2010, 7:13 pm

FreeCreditReport.com - Websites
scam site since there are real free Credit sites. Free credit report and now its twin Free credit score suck. YOu have to pay for service and they then they bill monthly. -- Submitted By: (mozillia) on May 29, 2010, 6:37 pm

Tiffani Thiessen - Celebrities
Was a fan of Tiffani from Saved By the Bell and BH 90210. But after her fame evaporated she started doing shows that failed and movies nobody watched. After ABC's What About Brian added her and then the show was canceled, I have quit keeping up with her career. She boned the fish when she 90210 ended. In fact, she is doing so bad that when 90210 did a tribute show, this was before the current spin-off, she was not on and nobody mentioned her. The show only focused on the first few seasons without her. And she was not asked to ever go on the current spin off on CW. -- Submitted By: (mozillia) on May 29, 2010, 6:13 pm

Christina Aguilera - Celebrities
She was cool and hip in 1999. Now not so much. Boned the fish and jumped the Shark years ago. She was intended on being a fad I guess. But she instead jumped off a cliff. When she tried to act adult and then act trashy she lost me. She lost her looks too. About 2006 she seemed to make a slight attempt to return when with her album. but other than one song Ain't No Other Man, she faded away. Now I hear in June she has another LP. Don't care. She sucks now. -- Submitted By: (mozillia) on May 29, 2010, 5:59 pm

House Of Mouse - TV Shows
I don't know why but this show had more of the essence of a 1970's cartoon, probably because it like a Muppet Show for Disney characters. Even though the emphasis was on cartoon shorts Mickey hosted the show like a variety program, and then he, Donald and Goofy were always involved with something else off stage. They should have made this show more like Animaniacs and not constrain the main setting to just the night club and have more things going on. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on May 29, 2010, 1:47 pm

Dane Cook - Celebrities
He has absolutely no charm at all. His comedy is sub-frat boy with ADD (no offense to anyone with ADD), he lowers the bar on humour and don't even get started on his acting in films. Serve this guy his fish cold. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on May 28, 2010, 9:53 pm

House - TV Shows
I do not watch the series on TV, way too many commercials. I do buy the seasons on DVD. I just finished season 5. Kutner's "suicide" follows the current trend of killing off chanters for "dramatic effect" whatever. It started with Henry Blake in MASH. It is a symptom of writer burnout/laziness. Useful for gratuitous shock value only. I put suicide in quotes because according to the writers/producers commentary track for Locked In, time 0:42:50, disc 4 of the season 5 DVD, Kutner was murdered by Taube. When a show which started with such promise resorts to characters killing one another, it's time to pull the plug. I will not purchase further seasons on DVD. For me, the show ended with season 5. -- Submitted By: (Robbie) on May 28, 2010, 9:29 pm

ProStars - TV Shows
I liked the show when I was a kid. But, once the show aired Bo was already injured and his football playing career was over. The show needed a football player. I would have loved to see Dan Marino or John Elway or Barry Sanders with Mike, Bo and Wayne. -- Submitted By: (bjohn345) on May 28, 2010, 5:32 pm

Rate My Teachers - Websites
Chubby Rain just put some feedback on some of his least favorite teachers, some of whom are unfortunately still emplyed- great site!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on May 28, 2010, 5:31 am

Power Rangers (original) - TV Shows
As of now, my previous comment stating that there wouldn't be another Power Rangers series has become outdated. Haim Saban got the rights back from Disney (thank God) and has a deal with Nickelodeon to not only broadcast reruns of all 17 previous seasons of the series, but also to air a new Power Rangers set to debut in 2011. I'm uncertain as to whether this is good or not. It is good to see that the original creator of the series has it back in his hands, but I'm a bit thrown off by the fact that it'll be on Nickelodeon, the network that abandoned the actual humor they used to have so they could keep airing half a days worth of some idiotic talking sponge. -- Submitted By: (Idontlikefails) on May 27, 2010, 11:39 pm

Bill Maher - Celebrities
This man might be the single worst human being on the planet, and I say that with all seriousness. He is nothing but a hate filled, way to the left, intolerant, bigoted lunatic who if he had his way would make the world completely Communistic and Socialistic. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on May 27, 2010, 12:02 pm

Sesame Street - TV Shows
My 10 year old nephew and I always get into an intellectual discussion about how Elmo does not teach proper English. It's sad to see such a classic TV show bone when it focuses primarily on Elmo and Abby Cadabby way too much. In my opinion Elmo should have stayed as a background character. another boning point was that they took one of the shows original stars off, Kermit the Frog. Kermit had some of the funniest Sesame Street News Flash segments, where in one particular News Flash, Kermit reported on when Cinderella's Fairy Godmother was going to make her a dress, where instead of it going on Cinderella, it went on Kermit. You don't see classic skits like this on Sesame Street anymore and it's a shame that our kids will never see what we saw when we were growing up. -- Submitted By: (JBird) on May 27, 2010, 11:31 am

Win Ben Stein's Money - TV Shows
It boned when Jimmy Kimmel left. Not a huge Jimmy Kimmel fan, but he played a great sidekick on this show. The replacements never had the same chemistry with Ben that Jimmy did. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on May 27, 2010, 9:47 am

Bill Maher - Celebrities
i would'nt piss on him if he was on fire -- Submitted By: (vorenus) on May 27, 2010, 7:58 am

Rate My Teachers - Websites
That is true. Rate My Teachers (or Professors) means well, but when you add in the fact that you have people who will use the anonymity of the internet to bash someone, they will do it. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on May 27, 2010, 7:06 am

Goofy Movie, A - Movie Series
Have you actually **seen** the Goofy sequel, JBird? Unlike a lot of the tripe that Disney's relesed directly to video in recent years, the Goofy sequel was actually pretty good. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 27, 2010, 6:55 am

You Can't Do That on Television - TV Shows
While I never got to see much of the show, because my mom banned it from my viewing, I do feel that after Christine a.k.a. Moose and Lisa departed from the show it was the beginning of the end. Those girls were a great duo, other cast members like Alistair, Doug, Kevin K, Vanessa, and Adam were also great as well. But the show sadly demonstrated that live action shows starring kids always end up having to put a puberty cap on the cast, in other words you grow tall, you're gone. The new cast with Chris (the only one I remember) wasn't the same and it was even clear to Nickelodeon by that point that their first successful show had seen better days, thus the beginning of the groundwork for the Nicktoons. -- Submitted By: (jconifer7) on May 27, 2010, 12:39 am

Goofy Movie, A - Movie Series
I would have to say that A Goofy Movie boned when An Extremely Goofy Movie came out. Disney's Direct to Video sequels are just God Awful. Family Guy had ridiculed how pathetic Disney Direct to video sequels are when they had Aladdin 4 Jafar May Need Glasses. -- Submitted By: (JBird) on May 26, 2010, 10:21 pm

Uma Thurman - Celebrities
She has such a unique look, yet I find her to be one of the most attractive women in Hollywood. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on May 26, 2010, 9:54 pm

ABC World News - TV Shows
Boned with the death of Peter Jennings. He was the face and soul of ABC News for many, many years. I have nothing against Charles Gibson or new World News anchor Diane Sawyer, but they just don't have the emotional pull Peter Jennings had. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on May 26, 2010, 9:52 pm

George Carlin - Celebrities
One of the greatest comics/social commentators of our time. His skits, especially the ones against environmentalists and the seven dirty words you can't say on TV, are legendary. Never grew soft, never lost his edge. Never, ever boned. -- Submitted By: (kingbk) on May 26, 2010, 9:46 pm

Rate My Teachers - Websites
Hey! Let's let a bunch of malcontent students grade their teachers! What could possibly go wrong? -- Submitted By: (BrewMaster) on May 26, 2010, 9:27 pm

Keith Olbermann - Celebrities
I'll have to check it out for myself when I get the chance. Very stupid if that is true. -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on May 26, 2010, 8:34 pm

Mitch Hedberg - Celebrities
Mitch Hedberg has to be one of the greatest stand up comics of all time. -- Submitted By: (JBird) on May 26, 2010, 4:09 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
I said before that Obama hadn't had that BTF moment yet... now he has. His slow, dumb, and flat-out deceitful response to the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill was the breaking point. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on May 26, 2010, 2:45 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
There is just way too much to tell here. I believe the first non-music based show they put on was a game show called "Remote Control" and it just went downhill from there. This was also marathoned to death like MTV loves to do which ruins everything if you don't like the program that they shove down your throat. A critic just noticed that "Jersey Shore" isn't anything special, it's just that MTV keeps playing which makes an artifical buzz. In the 80's I liked being surprised by which video they would show next and weren't limited to one genre of music. Rock, rap, new wave, etc. It didn't matter, I just wanted to see a fun music video and not just focus on one type of music. -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on May 26, 2010, 12:59 pm

You Can't Do That on Television - TV Shows
I really loved the fact that YCDTOTV was a show made for kids of the "forgotten" age group of 13 - 17 years old. It dealt with topics that were relevent to kids and made it humurous without being preachy. I admit it wasn't as good as it was when Christine, Lisa and many other original cast members that left by 1986 but it was still good enough for kids to watch and relate to. Long live green slime! -- Submitted By: (gagedesoto) on May 26, 2010, 12:43 pm

Target - Random Topics
I tried to walk into Target but I missed. Damn. - Mitch Hedberg -- Submitted By: (JBird) on May 26, 2010, 12:34 pm

Emergency! - TV Shows
Okay, let me get this straight. You think that this show boned the fish because of one little girl's appearance? Really? You can't be serious about that. I watched Emergency! when it originally aired and have the series on dvd and I want to say that it NEVER boned the fish. The drama, the humor, the medical jargon and a wonderful cast made this show one of the few shows ever made that never went downhill. Even towards the end when basically it was only featuring Randolph Mantooth and Kevin Tighe, it was still at it's best. To say that Emergency! boned because of one person's appearance is an exaggeration to say the least. You don't like Dawn Lyn, that's fine but don't say the show was ruined because of it. -- Submitted By: (gagedesoto) on May 26, 2010, 12:32 pm

Home Alone - Movie Series
Home Alone 3 and Home Alone 4 were just terrible. Home Alone Boned at Home alone 3. Home Alone 4 was just an awful sequel not because it didn't contain Macaulay Culkin, it was because of not a name brand cast and it still took place during the same time the first two had taken place. The real boning point was that in Home Alone 4 the police cars were 1980s models. The Series should have stopped at 2. -- Submitted By: (JBird) on May 26, 2010, 12:24 pm

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman - Celebrities
She boned from the get-go - she's nuttier than squirrel turds and an attention whore of the worst kind. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on May 26, 2010, 12:11 pm

Keith Olbermann - Celebrities
Update to my last post. I just found out that he bans everyone from his twitter feed who even try to disagree with him. That's pretty sad if it's true. If it's just nonsense trollers it would be one thing but he regularly bans those who disagree or ask questions he doesn't want to hear. -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on May 26, 2010, 12:05 pm

Rolling Stones, The - Music Groups
I remember "Love is Strong" in the early 90's where in the video they're giants walking around the city. But yeah, "Start Me Up" was their last truly great hit. They could change their name to "Dead Men Walking" If the Beatles were able to stay together it would have been something similar. Known for their earlier stuff and just put out mediocre albums and tour to make more money since they can. -- Submitted By: (JamesO) on May 26, 2010, 12:01 pm

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Music Groups
CCR is possibly one of the best bands ever -- Submitted By: (JBird) on May 26, 2010, 7:25 am

NickelBack - Music Groups
Here is how one person on a message board summed up Nickleback songs... 1) Something involving drugs, sex and/or result of something drugs or sex related Woke up this morning With a stranger in my bed Can't remember last night There's an echo in my head 2) Take it up a notch and give the douchers what they want: curse words!: There's no damn good reason Why I keep living like this My ship is out of control Can't tell where it all ends 3) Throw a catchy chorus melody out there and couple it with the "I don't care" attitude of a fifteen year old: I'm flyin' like a bullet Headed straigh for hell Way past the bullseye I might as well... 4) In the middle of the chorus, hook them with drugs, sex, curse words, and the "I don't care" attitude all at once: Drugs Sex Rock N Roll Cool Don't give a **** Cause there are no rules -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on May 26, 2010, 4:22 am

Buzz Aldrin - Celebrities
And appearing last week on WWE programming, obviously drunk out of his mind. What the hell is happening with him?!? -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on May 26, 2010, 4:19 am

Citizens Commission on Human Rights - Random Topics
Founded by $cientoligists. Enough said! -- Submitted By: (PYLrulz) on May 26, 2010, 4:15 am

Hugh Hefner - Celebrities
He is charismatic and everything, but the act he does makes him look like a creepy old man now. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on May 26, 2010, 12:41 am

Atkins Diet, the - Random Topics
Let me quote (or paraphrase) Penn & Teller: "Try out our new Penn & Teller bullshit diet! You sit there and not eat anything for the next twenty-four minutes and...... it works just as well as all those other bullshit diets out there." Any diet that forbids me from having my pasta, rice and flat bread can go suck on a fish bone. -- Submitted By: (johnnydough) on May 25, 2010, 8:54 pm